The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Abigail’s ascencsion.

Synopsis: An eighteen year old girl develops psychic powers and then takes a new mother and a boyfriend.

DISCLAIMER: The following is a work of fiction, the characters and plot are a figment of the author’s imagination, and any resemblance between characters in this work and actual persons living or dead is entirely coincidental. This work of fiction, contains scenes of sex between adults, and is intended for the entertainment of adults only. If you are offended by depictions of adult intercourse or if you are less than the age of majority in your jurisdiction please do not read or download this file. Because this is a fantasy, characters in this work engage in unprotected sex in a universe where AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases do not exist. In reality, sex without protection is unwise and nothing in this work should be taken as condoning such activity, or any of the other activities depicted herein.

Abigail selects a new Mother and boyfriend.

By Latexthom

Abigail was a single child of William and Miriam Bower. William was a psychic who had controlled his wife to wear latex all the time even under her army uniform. William had attempted to mind control Abigail but he found it very difficult so he gave up trying. Miriam was killed by an IAD in Afghanistan when Abigail was seven. She was now eighteen and doing her ‘A’ level exams and was beginning to sense other minds. She had watched her father when he dealt with others. Her father was missing his wife and she decided to do something about it.

William dropped Abigail at school and said, “I have a meeting in London and will be late back, Can you look after yourself until I came back.” Walking through the play ground to her year twelve year classroom she was accosted by the school bully. She had been waiting for this and removed her memories of being a bully and making her totally submissive. Abigail sent the girl home.” As she reached her class room, her teacher was the only one there. Abigail entered her mind and made it, so she could not say ‘No’ to Abigail or her Father. She would be obedient to both at all times. Abigail said, “After school this afternoon would you take me home, my father will not be there.” Tracy Mitchell a very pretty young teacher wanted to say that is was not applicable but found herself saying “Yes of course.” Abigail replied, “Good I will come and get you, at home time.”

Being the form teacher, for year eight Tracy took the class all day. Throughout the day Tracy felt there was something wrong with the way she addressed Abigail. She had been at this School since leaving teacher training college two year previously. She knew she was very pretty with lovely long hair and a perfect body. She had designs on one of the male teachers in the junior school but had not made a move on him yet. The last teaching period was Maths and Abigail was the one to answer most of the question s given to the class. At the end of this lesson Tracy dismissed the class and all but Abigail departed. Abigail approached Tracy and said, “Have ever worn latex?” Tracy asked, “That is a very unusual question for someone of your age.” Abigail replied, “That may be so, but you have not answered.” Tracy replied, “I have worn latex, I went to a party at College dressed as cat girl.

Abigail said, “Good I will have a surprise for you when we get home.” Tracy drove Abigail as she navigated and they arrived at Abigail’s home after fifteen minutes. Tracy intended to just drop Abigail off but Abigail said, “Come in please I don’t like entering an empty house.” Tracy stepped out of the car and walked with Abigail to the front door. Abigail unlocked the door and said, “Come in and check there is no one here.” Abigail and Tracy entered the house and Abigail closed the door.

Tracy checked each room on the ground floor and noticed it was spotlessly clean and tidy. Abigail said, “Would you now try upstairs. Tracy walked up the stairs followed by Abigail and she walked into the spare bedroom and then Abigail’s bedroom and from there she checked the bathroom and then William’s room. In Williams room Abigail said, “Remove all your clothes.” Tracy said, “What are you attempting, I am not getting undressed in your Father’s room. “ She did however find her fingers undoing the buttons on her raincoat. She continued until she was only wearing her underwear Tracy said, “Abigail you must stop this, immediately.” Tracy removed her bra and panties and then stood there. Her clothes were all on the floor but she could not bend down to pick any up. Abigail opened her mother’s wardrobe and all Tracy could see was clothing made from latex. Abigail removed and mackintosh from the hanging clothes and handed it to Tracy, saying “put this on.” Abigail was inside Trudy’s mind and was going to make her love the feeling of the coat as it slid over her skin. Tracy pulled on the coat and started to fasten the front seem. As she reach the top button Abigail said, “Put the hood up.” While Tracy was fumbling with the neck strap Abigail picked and folded all Trudy’s clothing. She carried it to the spare bedroom and placed in an empty drawer in a dresser.

Retuning to Tracy she said, “”Come down stars and help me prepare a meal.” As Trudy descended the stairs, she could not believe the sensations she was receiving from the mackintosh.” In the kitchen Abigail prepared the meal like a professional chief. Trudy tried to help but Abigail said, “I will do this you just watch.” Trudy was standing in Abigail’s kitchen wearing a rain coat with the hood up and this meal was obviously for her father who could be home at anytime. Trudy asked, “What happened to your mother?” Abigail replied, “She was killed by an IAD in Afghanistan.” Dad was devastated and he would like a new woman just like you.” Trudy asked, “If I am to meet your Father, could I change my clothes.”

Abigail pretended not to hear the question and said, “Don’t worry; he is going to love you.” Tracy was trying to remember if she had seen Abigail’s father at the school. She could not remember having seen him. Abigail placed the casserole into the oven and started to prepare vegetables. Trudy was impressed with the skill of this young woman, although she did not realise that Abigail was using her mind to determine the recipe and method. Tracy said, “Where did you learn that, your preparation was perfect. “ Abigail replied, “I learnt that from you.”

Trudy was about to say, “But you have never seen me cook,” when she heard a car stop outside the small house. Moment later a handsome man walked into the kitchen and asked, “Abigail who is the gorgeous young woman and why is she dressed in your Mother’s rain coat.” Abigail replied, “This is my form teacher and she just loves Mother’s mackintosh.” William held out his hand and said, “Welcome to our humble home, my name is William.” Trudy took his hand and shook it replying, “MY name is Trudy and it is very nice to meet you.”

Abigail checked on the vegetables and the casserole and said, “This is nearly ready, would you please lay the table Trudy.” Trudy moved to the cutlery drawer, without knowing where it was, and as she felt the latex slid across her skin, she nearly orgasmed. William was inside Trudy’s mind and found what Abigail had done. He increased her latex fetish and her dependence on being obedient. He then said, “Trudy you are welcome to stay in our home and you can wear that mackintosh all the time.” Trudy loved the sound of his voice and orgasmed before she could do anything else. She could not believe she was doing as Abigail directed and that this gorgeous man was asking her to stay.” They sat down at the table and Abigail brought a plate of food for all three. Abigail looked in Trudy’s mind and saw that her Father had been there. She was glad it must mean he likes her.

Trudy asked, “When we have finished this meal could I take this mackintosh off.” William replied, “You can remove it when you agree to marry me.” Trudy replied, “In your dreams.” Abigail replied, “You could be in that mackintosh for a very long time.” Trudy said, “Abigail, I have to teach your class tomorrow.” William said, “What, can’t you teach in that mackintosh.” Abigail cleared away the dirty dishes and washed up. William said, “Let’s retire to the sitting room, Abigail will fetch the coffee.” William turned on the TV and a few minutes later Abigail brought in two mugs of coffee. Abigail said, “I am going to bed, now you two have fun.” William said, “Ok good night Abigail and thank you.” Trudy said, “I should go soon. Thank Abigail for the meal it was lovely.” William asked, “Are you wearing any underwear.” Trudy said, “No just this mackintosh.” William continued, “You cannot go out without underwear. You will have to stay.” Trudy sat back down and replied, “My underwear is upstairs.” William replied, “Ok go and change into your other clothing and leave.” Trudy stood and walked up the stairs. Abigail had just come out of the Bathroom and Trudy asked, “Where are my clothes.” Abigail replied, “You are wearing your clothes.” Go into Dad’s room and get into bed, you cannot leave until Dad has cum in your pussy.” Trudy did not try to fight Abigail’s directive and did as asked.”

An hour later, William came up to bed and found Trudy waiting.” He cleaned his teeth and then climbed into bed beside Trudy in the mackintosh. His cock soon found its way into the space between her legs and Trudy pushed it into her pussy. William was in Trudy’s mind and played with her body as she would want and then made her so she could not orgasm unless she was dressed in latex. He ploughed her love canal and soon Trudy was coming very loudly.

William said, “Go to sleep now and don’t wake until I Call you.” William settled down and was soon asleep. Abigail was listening in on Trudy’s mind and as soon as she was asleep, Abigail made some more changes. She would never think it was wrong to wear the mackintosh in class or anywhere else. She then increased her latex fetish and her obedience to her and William. Abigail soon went to sleep and they all slept until morning. William wake and said, “Trudy wake up and make breakfast for three.” Trudy got out of bed and walked down stairs, she never considered that her night dress was wrong or that she should change her clothes. William got up and had a shower before dressing and then going into Abigail’s room and waking her.” Abigail asked, “Is Trudy still here?” William replied, “Yes but you should stop mind controlling her.” Abigail replied, “So you can mind control her with total freedom.” William said, “I do not agree that a teacher should be controlled by one of her pupils. Abigail said, “Ok I will not give her instructions at school.” After breakfast William said, “You can take Abigail to school.” In the car Abigail looked into Trudy’s mind to find out if William had removed any of her Commands. They were all intact so Abigail said, “You have a cat don’t you, think it will be hungry. Trudy replied, “Would you mind if we went via my home.” Abigail replied, “Not at all. When you at home or at school you will own all your actions and never consider that you are doing things you would not normally do.”

Trudy parked outside her small house and Abigail got out and followed her inside, she put food down for the cat and then said, “Do you mind if I get changed.” Abigail said, “Yes it do, you look fine for school as you are.” Trudy called for her cat and it came running, and as it stated to eat, Abigail said, “We should go you don’t want to be late.” Trudy locked the house and got back in the car. Abigail said, “You look lovely in your latex dress but perhaps you should drop the hood you don’t want the head moaning. Trudy unfastened the chin strap and dropped the hood. Abigail said, “That does not look wrong but you will need to put it back before we go home to Dad.” As they got to the class room and there were five more pupils in the room and Abigail made them all submissive towards her.” As each new child entered the Classroom Abigail mind controlled them to be submissive towards her and not to notice the latex coat and see it as a cotton dress. The head teacher walked in and Abigail mind controlled her before she noticed. She decided to make give her a latex fetish and made it so she could not orgasm unless dressed in nothing but latex. Abigail had met the head’s husband and thought, “He will like that.”

The head walked up the Tracy and said, “Where were you last night I tried several times to phone you. And what are you doing in that dress. Before she could say any more she pushed her right thumb into her mouth and started sucking.

The head walked back to her office but she could not take her thumb out of her mouth. She sat down at her desk and wrote a letter to Tracy.

Dear Tracy,

I came in to see you because I could not contact you last night. I needed a lift into work today. Jeffery has got my car. I also wanted to ask why you are wearing rubber. Are you ill, or something?”

While I was in your class room something happened to me, my clothes have become uncomfortable and I cannot remove my thumb out of my mouth.

Regards
Haley.

She stood up and took the letter back to Tracy’s classroom. When she entered the room Abigail read the letter in her mind and made her skin reject her clothing. She also turned the sucking of her thumb into a fetish. Haley dropped the letter onto Tracy’s desk. Tracy picked it up and read it. She then turned to Haley and said, “I am sorry I was out I met my ideal man and I spent the night with him.” Regarding your clothes and thumb, I have no idea.” Abigail walked up to the desk and asked, “Anything I can do Tracy.” Tracy pushed the letter towards Abigail and she picked it up. She pretended to read it and then said, “Haley please come with me.” Haley found herself following Abigail out of the class room and towards her office.

Inside the head’s office, Abigail said, “You must own all your actions and you will take the rest of the day off and buy some latex clothing to replace what you have on. You will be able to remove your thumb from your mouth when you leave the school but it will be back in your mouth when you come back to school. Whenever you are on the school premises you will suck your thumb like a baby, even in the play ground. As Haley walked to her office door, Abigail said, “Buy some diapers, you are going to need them and forget I have been here. Once Haley had left the room Abigail sat at her desk and looked at her emails the computer had been left on and Abigail, state3d downloading Porn. She deleted all the favourites on her internet explorer and created new ones of all the porn sites she found. She found one with an email address so she sent an email introducing who Haley was and telling the web site administrator that she was submissive and a latex female and that she love the stuff on the site. A reply came very quickly and Abigail thought this is good. She replied asking if it would be possible to meet. The answer was yes he was only fifteen miles away.” Abigail replied that tomorrow would be fine. She left the mail screen open and went back to her classroom

From her seat she could see the playground gate and watched to see Haley return to school.

It was an hour later when a taxi dropped Haley off, as soon as she walked into the playground her thumb went into her mouth.

Abigail excused herself from the class and walked out of the class, she walked up behind Haley and said, “You cannot see me but you will do everything I tell you. Walk to your room.”

Abigail followed Haley to her office and as they stepped inside, Abigail said, “I have changed you favourites so you will select each one every hour and download what you see. You will love these images and it will change you into a porn lover. You will also reply to your last email and arrange to meet up with Geoffrey tomorrow. When you meet him you will become one hundred percent submissive towards him. Your obedience to him will be absolute.” Abigail watch Haley’s, reply and then departed returning to her classroom.

As she walked in Trudy said, “You have missed a lot Abigail, how are you going to catch up.” Abigail replied, “You can teach me tonight what I have missed.” Trudy replied, “Ok I will do that.” Abigail sat down at her desk and asked her neighbour what she had missed. The neighbour handed over her note book and Abigail read through the notes. Abigail

The afternoon lessons continued and Abigail found she could answer every question. At home time Abigail went up to Trudy and said, “You are taking me home every night from now on and I am going to call you Mother.” Trudy followed Abigail out to the car park and they exited the school Abigail said, “Put your hood up, you are finished here, for today.”

During the journey home Abigail said, “When we get home you are responsible for dinner, I would like a private word with Daddy.”

Abigail went up to William’s office and told him about the afternoon. William replied, “You need to speak with your Grandmother, we will go and see her after dinner.” Abigail left her father and returned to the kitchen. As she entered Tracy asked, “Could I have some underwear.” Abigail replied, “We are going out after dinner, and you will go as you are. Now forget needing underwear and carry on making dinner.”

Tracy twitched as this new reality hit her, and the then turned to the stove. When the meal was ready Abigail went to tell her father and he returned with her. After they had eaten Trudy washed up and asked, “Where are we going.” William said, “We are going to see your future mother in-law.” William drove and Trudy sat in the back. They soon arrived at a lovely looking bungalow and William parked on the drive. As they all go out, the front door of the bungalow opened and an elderly woman stepped out saying.”William, Abigail, what a lovely surprise, and who, it this beautiful woman, in latex.” William said, “Abigail would like a word with you.” The old woman said, “Before I talk to Abigail I would a word with this young lady.” Trudy stopped in the hall and the old woman said, “There are three things in your life, that are more important than anything else, do you know what they are.” Trudy said, “No I do not.” Martha added herself to those who could control her and replied, “William, Abigail, and latex.” Trudy asked, “Why did you say latex?” Martha replied, “Because your skin will never accept any other fabric.” Trudy twitched as this new reality took over and Martha said, “Go and make love to William while I have a chat with Abigail.” Trudy walked off to find William and Martha went to find Abigail. When she found her she said, “What did you want to talk about.” Abigail replied, “This afternoon I knew the answer to every question in any subject.” Martha said, “You are sixteen are you not.” Abigail replied, “Yes I am, what does that mean.” Martha said, “It means, you have developed your psychic powers before your father or me.” I achieved mine when I was twenty and your father when he was eighteen. It will also mean that you will be more powerful that your father or me when you are about nineteen. Who is Haley and why were you so evil.” Abigail replied, “She is the current Headmistress and that should be Trudy’s job.” How can you make sure that Trudy will get it?” Abigail replied, “I will see all the board members and make sure.” Martha said, “Perhaps I could help and see the board members.” Abigail replied, “That would be tremendous, Thank you.” Martha said, “OK you make sure you are the best in school in every subject, and I will see to Trudy’s new job.” Abigail replied, “You are my favourite Grandmother.” Martha replied, “That is just as well I am your only grandmother.” Abigail said, “Maybe Trudy has a Mother.”

Martha said, “We will have to ask her. Let’s go find her and your dad.”

The walk though the bungalow and find the two in the spare bedroom Trudy is on top of William who is lying on his back. Seeing his Mother enter he said, “What did you tell Trudy to do.” Martha replied, “Just to make love to you, while I speak to Abigail.”

William replied, “See cannot seem to stop.” Martha said, “Trudy, when William comes, you can stop.” Martha turned to Abigail and said, “Would you like a drink.” Abigail replied, “Yes please just water.” Martha and Abigail walked to the kitchen and Martha handed a glass of water to Abigail. William and Trudy joined them after a few minutes and Martha asked, “Trudy is your mother still alive?” Trudy replied, “She is, but we don’t speak and while I am wearing this mackintosh I am glad.” Martha said, “That mackintosh is your dress and that is what you will call it when you are wearing it.”

Trudy said, “William can we go now, your Mother is much scarier than Abigail.” William replied, “She has a lot more practice.” Abigail said, “We can go Grandmother has given me what I wanted.” Martha said, “Don’t wait too long before you come see me again.” William said, “I won’t but there is nothing stopping you from visiting us.” Martha replied, “OK I will see you on Saturday, Abigail and I need to do some shopping.”

In the car going home William asked, “What is it that you need Mother to take you shopping.” Abigail replied, “To make sure Trudy is the next Headmistress and to buy me some new clothes.” Trudy asked, “What has happened to Haley?” Abigail replied, “She has found a new man.”

As William pulled up outside their home, Abigail said, “Thank you Dad Grandmother was a lot of help.” William replied, “I thought she would be; she knows a lot about how our abilities work.”

After William had locked the car, they all went inside and Trudy asked, “Could I change my dress and I need William to fuck me.” Abigail replied, “I will get you a change of dress and Dad can tell if he wants to have sex with you.” Abigail ran up to her Mother’s wardrobe and extracted another latex mackintosh this one was bright pink and as short as the first one only this one was latex on the inside and on the outside with a cotton fabric sandwiched in between. William had taken Trudy to the bathroom and told her to get a shower. As Trudy showered William could not believe hoe wonderful her body was. She was perfect in every way. As she exited the shower William handed her a fluffy towel and Abigail walked in with the rubberised mackintosh. William helped Trudy to dry and as the towel touched her skin she screamed. William changed Martha’s instruction to not include towels and Trudy moaned.

Abigail returned to her bedroom and thought, “I need some latex clothing.” She took the latex bedding her mother had placed in the bottom of her wardrobe and remade the bed. Leaving her night dress on the chair and she climbed into bed. Abigail could not believe that the latex bedding had been in her wardrobe for a year and she had never tried it.

When Trudy was dry William helped her to put on the latex coat. When it was on and fastened, He said, “You are not permitted to remove this coat at any time.” William led Trudy to his bedroom and said, “Get into bed.” Trudy could not disobey so she did as he asked and William got in beside her. Abigail was asleep at the same time as William mounted Trudy.” Trudy was in heaven she had no idea why this man could control her like he did but make her body sung with joy. As William was getting ready to climax he said, “Abigail assumes we will marry so when I ask you, you will say yes and mean it.” Abigail was fast asleep and was dreaming about latex. Trudy was soon asleep and dreaming about William and a possible wedding.

In the morning Abigail woke first and set the table for breakfast. Trudy joined her after a few minutes and helped her to make the meal. William came down last and sat straight down as everything was ready.

After breakfast Trudy and Abigail set off to school and William went to his study to carryon from where he finished yesterday. Abigail made everyone she met not see Trudy’s rubber coat. And again she was on top of all her lessons.

Each day at school Abigail used her Psychic powers to protect Trudy and found that exercising the muscle was making it much stronger. The week went very quickly and Saturday came around before Abigail noticed. Martha arrived by taxi and Abigail was whisked away shopping. Trudy was doing housework cleaning every room under William’s guidance. She was wearing the rubberized Mackintosh that had been cleaned that morning.

Martha took Abigail to a number of latex clothing shops and had purchased all they had in Abigail small size. Most of the items were rubberized coats or simple shirt and short skirt combinations.

Martha managed to find shops that sold night wear and Martha bought three night dresses in Abigail’s size. Martha bought three outfits for herself and they returned home after a light lunch.

During their lunch Abigail gave Martha the names and addresses of the school board. Martha said, “She would see to the board after she had taken Abigail home.” The taxi was loaded with shopping bags and when it dropped Abigail off she had lots of clothes to take up to her bedroom and store away.

End of chapter 1