The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Abigail’s ascencsion.

Chapter 2

Martha paid a visit to each member of the school board and changed them so they would vote for Trudy, when the time came to select another head.

After visiting everyone on Abigail list, she instructed the taxi drive to take her back to William’s house. Martha got out of the taxi and paid the driver, she unloaded her three outfits and rang William’s door bell. William opened the door and said, “Trudy and Abigail are up stairs in her bedroom.” Martha left her bags in the hallway and went to join the girls and William returned to his office.

As Martha entered the bedroom Trudy was sitting on the bed watching Abigail try on all her clothes. Martha said, “Trudy you look really good in that mackintosh do you wear that at school?” Trudy replied, “Thank you, I like it too, and yes I do wear this at school.” Abigail was inside her grandmother’s mind and made it so she could not change Trudy or her.” Martha was aware of Abigail attempt to curtail her and Martha restored her mind removing all Abigail’s commands and then she changed Trudy so she could not wear anything else and changed Abigail so she could not get into her mind again. Abigail could feel this change and restored her mind then thought, “How do I do it without her noticing.” She tried an experiment and made a small command in her subconscious mind that she would not notice any further changes. Abigail then reinserted the commands form before and made her try on her latex outfits and leave them on until she got home. Martha walked down stairs and returned with her packages. She stripped off and put one of the outfits on. As Abigail watched her she was smiling and Trudy saw that on Abigail’s face.” Martha’s taxi arrived and she set off home, she was half way there before she realised she was wearing late. She checked though her mind and found nothing that would make her wear latex. She was loving the feeling but she had not worn latex for a number of years. She was confident that Abigail had done something but she could not find it.

When Martha was dropped off at home she went inside and phoned William. William answered and Martha told him the she and Abigail had been having a mind battle and she thought Abigail had got one over on her. William called Abigail and told her, her Grandmother would like a word. Abigail came to the phone and said, “Hi grandmother what can I do for you.” Martha asked, “What did you do, “I am wearing latex and I haven’t done so for years. Abigail replied, “You purchased two outfits today so you must have wanted to wear them.” Martha replied, “I must have but I don’t remember changing.” Abigail replied, “Your memory is very flaky and you will probably forget that you mind controlled anyone today or in the past two years. Not using your psychic muscle makes it weak in ineffectual. Don’t ever try that on me again.” Martha twitched as her new realty took control. She said, “Ok Abigail take care, and I will see you soon.” Abigail put the handset down in its cradle and walked back to Trudy. Her experiment with her grandmother was successful so she felt on top of the world.

William asked, “What did you do, Mother used to be all powerful.” Abigail replied, “I am the new power on the black.” She hid the same instructions in her father’s subconscious and an obedience clause he could not break.

Trudy was standing in the doorway and Abigail did the same to her. She then said, Trudy you love Father with all you heart and you will marry him as soon as he is ready.” Trudy replied, “All he has to do is ask.”

William looked a Trudy and was going to ask her when Abigail said, “You have work to do first Daddy.” William turned to the desk and said, “Yes I have much to do today before tomorrow’s meeting.”

Abigail led Trudy away and said, “Yesterday you were asking for underwear, but from now on you will never wear or remember underwear and forget I said that.” Trudy asked, “What did you just say?” Abigail replied, “I asked you if you like this mackintosh.” Trudy replied, “I love it there is no stretch in the latex and it had a life of its own against my skin.” Abigail said, “Should your hood not be up.” As Trudy lifted the hood up, Abigail said, “Wear it like that always and always address me as Mistress.”

Trudy replied, “Why are you doing this mistress.” Abigail said, “You will forget all about me doing anything, you are now what you want to be and dressed as you like.” You will wait for Daddy in the bedroom and make mad passionate love to him when he gets there.

Trudy said, “Yes Mistress,” and walked to William’s bedroom. Abigail want to her bedroom and tried on a coat like the one Trudy was wearing.

She found what Trudy was talking about and thought, “I could wear this in bed tonight.”

William came to bed an hour later and Trudy was beside herself. They made love for two hours before falling asleep. Next morning Trudy and Abigail made it to the kitchen together. They made the breakfast and set it on the table. William came down stairs a few seconds later and said, “I will be in London today and will not be back until eight tonight. Abigail take care of Trudy, and remember she will be your mother someday soon. They ate their breakfast and Trudy and Abigail washed up and put everything away. They were soon on their way to school and as they walked to Trudy’s room the board met her in the corridor. Abigail walked into the class room and sat at her desk. Trudy walked off with the school board. As the class filled up there was a buzz going round that Trudy was in trouble. A strange teacher came to take the class and followed Trudy’s predefined syllabus. Abigail looked into her mind and found that she had spoken to Trudy and that Trudy was now the headmistress. Abigail dropped the obedience commands into her mind and made it so they were hidden from herself and anyone looking in. Abigail had been make everyone in the class and in the school that both Trudy and her were not wearing rubber coats. The sound of Abigail’s coat was causing some confusion but Abigail took that confusion away.

During the morning break Abigail paid a visit to head-mistresses office and congratulated Trudy. Before leaving she arranged for Trudy to take her home after school. Walking through the school back to her class, Abigail met one of the school board members, and he said, “You are wearing a coat like the new head, are you her daughter. Abigail lashed out with her mind and made him forget seeing the coats and believe that Trudy was in a smart business suit and that Abigail was in her uniform. While she was there she found Martha commands and changed them so he would become a rubber fetishist with a week.

She left the man and walked the remainder of the way to her classroom. The remainder of the class were inside and the teacher had just started. The teacher made a point of telling Abigail off and Abigail walked up to her and said, “English is our next lesson and you now have no spelling skills.” Abigail returned to her seat and the teacher commenced the English lesson properly. She started writing on the board and as she did all the children in the class started to laugh. The teacher soon realised what was wrong and she said, “Abigail would you come up here and write this passage on the board. Abigail spent the next lesson against the board and in the end she gave the teacher her spelling back.

At the end of the day Abigail met Trudy by her car. Trudy drove home and explained what she had been doing as the head. When they arrived at home they found the door locked and William absent. Abigail used her key to open the door and Trudy asked, “Could I drop my hood mistress.” Abigail replied, “Not until I tell you to. Now don’t ask me again.”

Abigail sent Trudy to make dinner and then when into her father’s study to write a letter to her grandmother. She wrote the letter and then searched for an envelope and a stamp. In one of the draws of the desk she found an old scrap book of her Father’s and looking through it she found lots of photographs of her Mother in tight bondage. She also found notes that her father had used to program her mother to love bondage and gags. Abigail searched the office to find the implements for bondage that were used in the photographs and found them in the n bottom drawer. She found the envelopes and stamps in the top drawer and took one of each out. She then removed the mask with built-in penis gag and a pair of handcuffs from the bottom drawer. Abigail wrote grandmother’s address on the envelope and put the stamp on it. She planned to programme Trudy and then go and post the letter.

Abigail carried the bondage equipment and the envelope down stairs Abigail stood outside the kitchen and linked with Trudy’s mind, She made her so that she would love being helpless and all events that showered what she could not do would raise the arousal in her pussy. She then placed the mask over Trudy’s head and pushed the gag into her mouth. She zipped the mask closed and locked the zip with a small pad lock she then fitted the hand cuffs on her writs behind her back and said, “You sit in the sitting room, I am going to post a letter and then I will carry on where you left off. Trudy sat on the settee and Abigail turned on the TV. She then let herself out of the front door and walked the mile to the nearest post box. While she was walking she thought about making Trudy’s position worse and her mind linked with Trudy. She was nearly half way to the Post box and she stayed in her mind all the way. She fabricated a filter that would transfer all her actions into those of a bitch in heat. Her words would become barks her legs would not stand up. And her bum would wiggle when she was happy. Abigail then made the filter look like Trudy’s thoughts and made so her father could not see it.

After she pushed the later into the box she turned and walked back to the house. She approached the house as her father got out of a taxi. She linked with his mind and made it so he could never find the filter in Trudy’s mind. Her Father went into the house and Abigail stayed outside keeping her mind’s eye on Trudy and her father.

She witnesses her father fins Trudy in the sitting room and seeing her in the mask and handcuffs caused his cock to expand and become very hard. He was thinking about his dead wife and his daughter and he thought, “I bet Abigail found the scrap book and these toys.” He lifted Trudy out of the chair and carried her up to his bedroom. Abigail had moved to the kitchen and was continuing what Trudy had started. Upstairs William had pushed his cock into Trudy’s pussy and was ploughing away. When Abigail had the meal ready she put three plate of food in the oven, she then went up stairs to tell her Father. She stopped outside the bedroom and linked with Trudy’s mind, she added some new commands into the hidden memory. The filter was limited to words that commanded a dog. No other words would get through it. Trudy would also love being a dog as much as ahe loved her bondage.

Abigail steeped into the bedroom and said, “Dinner is ready.” William replied, “We will be there in a minute.” Abigail returned to the kitchen and took one plate out of the oven and placed it on the table. William and Trudy arrived three minutes later and Abigail said, “Yours is in the oven.” Trudy took the other two out of the oven and placed them on the table. The all ate together but when William finished his he said, “I have some work to do so I will be in the office.” He got up and left the table.” Abigail was angry, he had always helped her clean up after a meal, before Trudy came.” As Trudy finished she said, “Come Trudy you are taking Daddy’s place.”

After Trudy and Abigail had cleared away and wash up they went into the sitting room and Abigail tuned on the TV. She sat in the armchair and said, “Come doggy lay under my feet.” Trudy in her dog mode crawled under Abigail’s legs. Abigail watched the TV until half past nine and then said, “Bedtime doggy, follow me.” She walked up the stairs and into William’s bedroom she took a blanket out of the cupboard and laid it on the floor at the end of the bed. She then told Trudy to sleep on the blanket, and went into her own room.

William came to bed three hours later and was too tired to wake Trudy so he crawled into bed by himself. He was soon asleep and he slept in.