The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Abigail’s ascencsion.

Chapter 3

As they approached Steven’s house he speeded up and Abigail asked, “What’s the rush?” Steven replied, “I need the toilet.” Abigail smiled as she maintained his speed. As they entered Steven’s home he said, “Mother this is the woman I love could you entertain her while I go to the toilet.” His Mother came out of the kitchen where she was washing his clothes and said, “You are not Beverley, what has happened to him.” Abigail replied, “Beverley has found someone else and Steven has found me.” Steven’s mother said, “Well if he is sure that’s alright then.”

Steven came back and said, “I know I took a long time to put the underpants on but I cannot take them off.” Abigail replied, Perhaps your mother could help.” Abigail moved into his mother’s mind and made is so as soon as she felt the latex of his underpants she would become committed to wearing latex and she would not be able to remove them.

Steven’s mother followed him to the toilet and he pulled down his slacks and then his mother attempted to remove the under pants. AS soon as her hands felt the latex she said, “This is nice what is it.” Abigail looked into the holdall Steven had left down stairs and removed the3 two rubberized Rail coats she had placed in it. She walked up to the bathroom and said, “Here Mrs Hammond, take off all your clothes and put this on.”

Cynthia Hammond stared throwing off all her clothes and when she was naked Abigail handed her one of the rubberized rain coats. Cynthia put the coat and said, “This is lovely.” Steven said, “Excuse me but I need to go to the toilet.” Abigail pulled the under pants down and said, “These go back up as soon as you have finished.” She then dipped in to Cynthia’s mind and made it so she could not undo the buttons she had just fastened.” Abigail said, “Take off your shirt and I will show your Mother how to wash it and tour trousers.” Steven took off his jacket and his shirt and handed it with his slacks to his Mother. Abigail follows Cynthia down the stairs and into the kitchen.

Cynthia stoked the lining of the shirt and Abigail asked, “Do you have and natural soap.” Cynthia did not stop stroking the rubber lining and replied, “I have some Dreft somewhere.” Abigail waited for a further four minutes and then said, “Well find the Dreft and I will show you how to wash these clothes.” Cynthia replied, “I cannot stop stocking this lining.” Abigail replied, “Find the Dreft and you can stoke it as much as you like while you clean them. You could take that with you while you look.”

Cynthia took the shirt and opened a cupboard under the sink. She pulled out a bottle of Dreft and handed it to Abigail. Abigail said, “This is your job, you will need to clean these clothes every night and every morning before Steven sets off to school.

Abigail instructed Cynthia to put the plug in the sink and fill it with warm water and Dreft. She then instructed that Cynthia turned the clothing inside out. Cynthia laid the clothing on the draining board and washed the inside surface with a sponge. When both the slacks and shirt were clean Abigail instructed Cynthia to dry them with a towel and then to lightly dust them with talc.

Steven stood in the doorway wearing his underpants and raincoat. Abigail said, “Show me your bedroom your tong had something to do.” Steven led Abigail to his bedroom which was spotless. Abigail sat in the edge of his bed and pointed down and said, “Who tidies your bedroom you or your Mum. Steven replied, “My Mum,” he attempted to crawl underneath but his coat was not sliding forward. He undid the bottom buttons and crawled forward.

As soon as his tong was inside Abigail snatch, she said, “You must tidy your own bedroom from now on.”

Abigail orgasmed four times and then she said, “It’s your cock’s turn now.” She lay back on the bed and Steven climbed on top. As he pushed his sheathed cock into Abigail’s pussy his mother appeared in the door way carrying his cleaned clothing. She said, “I hope you are performing safe sex.” Seven replied, “Of course Mother, Abigail does not want children until we are married.” Cynthia replied, “You are both too young to think about marriage.” Abigail said, “Surely you have thought about marriage dose not Steven need a father.” Cynthia replied, “Since Steven’s father ran off with his floozy, I have been everything Steven needed.” Abigail asked, “Does that seem right Steven.” Steven replied, “For most things yes, but she would not teach me basketball or football.” Cynthia said, “I could not teach you those they are not what a girl knows.” Abigail replied, “You can borrow my Father for those he always wanted a boy.” Steven said, “I will take you up on that offer.”

Abigail said, “Ok I will tell him and arrange for you to come over. Cynthia, please leave Steven’s school clothes on the dresser and then go to your room and masturbate. You can only orgasm if you are dressed in that dress.” Cynthia walked out of the room as Abigail orgasmed for the second time. Steven pulled out as his cock finished coming into the sheath. Abigail stood and said, “You can take your knickers off and wash them but they go back on as soon as they are dry. I will go home now and talk to my Father about you. I’ll see you at school tomorrow.”

Abigail walked out of the house and turned towards home. She walked with her head high all the way and no one bothered her. When she got home she told her Father all about Steven and how he wanted someone to teach him basketball and Football. William replied, “Bring him home after school and Trudy can feed him again.” Abigail washed and dried her coat and then went to bed wearing it.

Next Morning Trudy woke Abigail wearing the mask and Abigail got up and went down for breakfast. Her Father was in the Kitchen and he said, “Trudy has eaten and wanted the mask back on.” Abigail replied, “She just loves doing what you tell her.” William replied, “I did not instruct her to put it on. It was at her suggestion.” Abigail replied, “OK give me the keys and I will take it off when she gets to school.” William handed the keys to Abigail and she placed them in her backpack.

After Breakfast Abigail went to find Trudy and found her in the bathroom drying her coat. Abigail said, “Do you like wearing your mask?” Trudy nodded and Abigail said, “Ok you can keep it on for now.” AS Trudy finished drying and powdering the lining of her coat, Abigail said, “When you put the coat on, forget you are wearing the mask.”

As Trudy put the coat on and fastened it, all thoughts of the mask left her mind.”

Moments later, Abigail and Trudy were in her car driving to School. As the car turned the corner at the end of the street, Abigail saw Steven walking and said to Trudy, “There is Steven stop and pick him up.” Trudy stopped by Steven and he got in the back. He said, “Hi Abigail and why is Miss wearing a mask.” Abigail replied, “Hi Steven I am fine and Trudy is not wearing a mask,” she then made changes to his mind so he could not see the mask on Trudy’s head. She then removed the memory of Steven, saying mask, from Trudy’s mind. Steven said, “I am sorry I must have seen a reflection or something.” Abigail replied, “Yes you must have done.” Trudy drove to school and parked in the same place as yesterday. They all go out of the car and Trudy locked it. Trudy followed by Abigail and Steven went into her private door next to her office. Abigail sent Steven to the class room and told him to tell the teacher that she would be late.

Abigail was worried her father might have found and changed the instructions she had hidden in Trudy’s mind so as they walked to Trudy’s office, Abigail checked out her instructions. There were no changes so she added one associated with her submissive instruction to make her love being controlled. She also restricted the submissive command so it was only active while she was wearing the mask. She put Trudy into her office and then went to speak to her secretary, she told the secretary that Trudy would do whatever she was told while wearing the mask and that she need to get her fix. Abigail gave the keys to the mask to the secretary and instructed her to take all the phone called and not let anyone in while the mask was on. The secretary walked into Trudy’s office and Abigail walked to her Home classroom. The teacher was taking the register and when Abigail entered she said, “Where have you been, Steven says you were with the headmistress, is that correct.” Abigail replied, “You should never question Steven’s honesty or mine for that matter.” The teacher said, “It is your turn to help me at the board today, Abigail.” Abigail walked to the board and while she was walking she entered the Teacher’s mind and made her a submissive to everyone as Trudy had been. She also made her love being directed and gave her a latex fetish. As she stood by the Teacher Abigail said, “Remove your skirt, knickers and blouse and lie on the floor with your legs open.”

Abigail then turned to the class and said, “Ok boy form a line behind John and you will all fuck the teacher.” John look scared stiff and Abigail said, “Come on John you may be a virgin but you are first.” Abigail copied the sexual prowess and skills from Steven and placed them in John’s mind. What she did not recognised was she also copied over the command to wear the latex knickers with the butt plug and sheath all the time also. John mounted the teacher and pumped away like an expert. Abigail made the teacher orgasm noisily when her sexual partner orgasmed.

When John came, the teacher screamed and said, “Thank you John I would never have believed that you were a virgin.” Abigail looked at the boys in the queue and saw a lot of trepidation in some of the eyes. She said, “Hands up if you are a virgin.” Six of the boys put their hands up and Abigail copied the area of mind she placed into John into each of them giving them all a latex fetish and a command to wear latex knickers with butt plug and sheath.

She watched as each boy fucked the teacher and when the last boy was pumping away, she added a rule in her mind that she would crawl to each girl and eat out her pussy. After the last boy had finished, Abigail said, “Any girl wearing knickers, take them off now.” She made the statement much stronger with her mind and every girl in the room started to remove their knickers. Abigail continued, “For everyone in this room who have just removed their knickers, be advised you no longer wear knickers ever again.” With her mind at its most powerful she made sure that this comment would be obeyed.” As the teacher crawled around the class room visiting each girl in turn and giving her two orgasms, she became the sexual animal Abigail had intended. She was feeling evil and decided to make the teacher into a sexual being all the time. The teacher finished all the girls in the main classroom area and started crawling to where Abigail was sitting.

As the teacher was a few feet away, she said, “What have you done to me.” Abigail replied, “I have done nothing, you are what you are and will be like this for ever.” The teacher crawled under Abigail skirt and started licking her pussy. Abigail moved into her mind and made it so she could not stand in her classroom and would spend every class going around each student to give them two orgasms, she would always own each action but she could not divulge to anyone outside the classroom any hint that teaching had stopped. She would present to Abigail at the start of each lesson the lesson plan and Abigail would ensure the class had the relevant knowledge at the end of each class.

The teacher brought Abigail to her second orgasm and Abigail said, “You have a free period after break so you will go shopping to buy your new clothes. You will purchase seven rubberised mackintoshes and wear one every day. From the time you put the first mackintosh on, you will be unable to war any other fabric. When you come into this class room at any time you will stand in a metre square just inside the door and remove all your clothes, you will then crawl to the position on the floor where you had sex. Sex will be all you can think about and when the class entered the boys will form a line and start and satisfying your need. After all the boy shave finished you will crawl to each girl and stay with each one until you have given them three orgasms before crawling to the next. June stopped and said, “Please stop this I am a teacher and I need to teach.” Abigail replied, “Animals don’t wear clothes and they don’t talk, if you want to make a noise bark.” June resumed sucking Abigail’s pussy and remained quiet. When Abigail orgasmed for the second time June pulled out and wanted to ask how Abigail was doing this but all she did was bark.

Abigail said, “You can talk outside of this class room but you cannot discuss what had happened here.” Abigail took the lesson plan lying on the desk and wrote the instructions for the class on the board. Abigail supervised the class for the remainder of the period and when the bell sounded, June started her sexual marathon again.

After June had serviced everyone in the room, Abigail wrote the maths questions on the board and helped the class to understand them. June did not understand what people said, but her body did as instructed and she felt wonderful. Abigail smiled as she looked into June’s mind and said to Steven, come and fuck me. David you can fuck Beverley.” All you other boys choose a partner and fuck them as you fuck them they will become you. There was one boy without a partner and Abigail said, “You can have June.” He walked up to June and said, “From now on you will only have sex with me I share my girl with no one.” Abigail replied, “That is not right you have now lost June and you will find yourself a man from another class. She removed the command from June’s mind and said, “Go and do your shopping at the latex shop.” June crawled to the door, stood up and dressed before stepping out.” She met several people in the corridor as she walked to the car park and she wanted to ask each one for help but all she did was bid them good day.

In the car park next to her car she saw a cat and she had an overwhelming desire to chase it while barking. She slipped into the car and said to herself, “I need to find some way of getting help.” Abigail was still listening in to her mind and suggested she write to Trudy.” June made the decision to write a letter that night.

Abigail decided to visit her after tea and help her. She was still listening in but Steven was causing interruptions in her thoughts. The mind became clear again and she realised that June had stopped and was making a call on her mobile. Abigail quickly changed her so whenever she was on her own June could only bark as a dog. The school secretary answered the phone and June barked. The secretary put the phone down thinking that a dog must have knocked the phone off the hook. June screamed in her mind and Abigail chuckled. June continued on her way to the sex shop that sold latex clothing. As she walked into the shop an assistant asked her what she was looking for and she replied, “I need seven Rubberized Mackintoshes in my size.” The assistant went through a door in the back of the shop and returned with seven boxes. June paid for the items and the assistant put them into her car. The assistant then turned and returned to the shop leaving June on her own. She pulled out her mobile and rang the school, again when she wanted to talk all she could do was bark. She screamed in her mind and said, to herself, “I am beaten; she has me in every way.” Abigail smiled as June drove home.

June carried the seven boxes into the house in two loads and placed them in her bedroom. She opened the last box and removed a short red mackintosh. It was rubber lined and the outer surface was also rubber. June took off all her clothes and dressed in the rubber mackintosh, as June’s arms slid into the sleeves of the coat, she orgasmed and knew she would be wearing rubber forever. The coat came down to just below her bum and she could not wear knickers so he sex was all but exposed. She looked at the clock and thought, “No need to rush I have a free period until lunch time.”

Abigail and her classmates had finished their morning brake and had moved to the science lab for Physics. During Break Abigail had check on Trudy who was now without her mask. Abigail sat in the science lab and linked with June, she was astonished, “June had decided the coat was too short and was about to change it for a longer one. Abigail removed her ability to undo fastenings like she had to Steven’s mother. After several minutes June stopped trying to undo the coat and walked to the kitchen. As she made a drink, Abigail made her forget that she did not like the length of the coat.

Abigail looked into Steven’s mind and found him having difficulty with the lesson; she changed him so he had instant access to all his school knowledge and then went back to June. June was drinking her coffee in the kitchen of her small house and Abigail added new rules to the hidden area and her mind. She made June, so when she saw a dog or a cat she would assume the actions of a bitch in heat. If she ever caught a cat she would ring its neck with her hands but believe that she had done that with her teeth.

If she saw a male dog she would get down on her hands and knees and lick it balls. Any time one of these events took place she would only bark for the next hour. June was looking out into the back garden drinking her coffee when a cat came over the garden fence. It was her neighbour’s cat. She put down her coffee mug and opened the back door. The cat came towards her and she bent down to stoke it but before she could move away she had broken its neck. She was mortified and lifted the dead cat up and carried it into the house. Abigail saw the emotion in her mind and chuckled, she caused June to drop the cat on the floor and then made her go down on her knees and push her nose into the cat’s fur. She held her there for several minutes and then made a change to the instruction making her bark for an hour, to be a dog for an hour. June picked up the dead cat in her teeth and shook it. Her mind was in turmoil and Abigail was laughing inside her mind.

Steven said, “Why are you smiling so much.” Abigail replied, “Nothing I was thinking about going to see June this evening.” Steven said, “I thought I was coming to your house after school.” Abigail replied, “You are, but you are going out with Dad after dinner.” Steven smiled and the science teacher walked quickly towards them. As Mr Bowyer got closer, Abigail moved into his mind, She made him Submissive to the whole class, to own all his actions, and to adore being obedient. She then said, “Never storm up to pupils ever again, and go back to your desk and teach.” Mr Bowyer turned and walked back to his desk. Steven said, “Thank you I was worried he was going to put both of us in Detention ,” Abigail said, “I had better check on June,” As she linked with June she was devastated at the turmoil in her mind, She was seconds from a nervous breakdown. Abigail increased her love of latex and her love of being controlled and then, her love of being a dog.

June’s mind became calm so Abigail went on to change her vocabulary so he could only call her body part those of a dog. He nails where claws and her hand and feet were paws, her legs were hind legs and her arms were front legs. She made it so nothing could change this and then said to herself, “That will teach you, to not to want to put me into detention ever again.” She looked through June’s recent memories to see why she was upset, she found an attempt to undo the back door but her fingers would not work and then she did her toilet in a corner of the kitchen. Abigail was feeling particularly evil and made her lick up the pea and eat the stools thereby cleaning the kitchen floor. Abigail changed her memories to be the best taste she had ever drunk or eaten.

Returning to the class room, Steven was answering a difficult question and everyone was astounded. He answered the next three questions and even Mr Bowyer was impressed. At the next Question Abigail said, “My turn,” and she answered it correctly. At lunch time they walked together to the restaurant and sat together at one of the small tables. Abigail was inside June’s mind and she was on her way to school. As she parked the car in the car park she saw the same cat as the morning and she dropped to the floor and crawled to her class room. She could not open the door so she sat down outside. Abigail appeared and said, “Are you having difficulty,” she opened the door and June crawled inside. Abigail closed the door and then went to see the Headmistress. AS she stepped into the outer office the |Secretary was sitting behind the counter and Abigail said, “When was the last time you went in to get your fix.” The Secretary replied, “About fifteen minutes ago.” Abigail walked into Trudy’s office and found her at her desk typing on her computer. Abigail saw the mask on the edge of the desk with the keys, so she said, “Does Doggy want a drink?” Trudy stopped typing and got down on all fours. Abigail fitted the mask and read what she was typing. She thought, “That sneaky woman must have sent an email to Trudy and this is her reply. Abigail sat at the desk and started modifying the reply. She was impressed what Trudy had written there was nothing much Abigail needed to change. It started that Trudy did not read the sense that June was stressed so she assumed that the psychic had made her love the changes. Trudy had hinted that the psychic could be a girl so Abigail changed this to be a boy and at the end Trudy had acknowledged the difficulty teaching lessons if June could not spell but suggested that as Abigail was the cleverest in class, perhaps she could help. Abigail signed the Email as Trudy would have and sent it.

Abigail then said, “You will forget the mask and June’s email and carry on with your work Mummy. Abigail put the keys to the mask in her coat pocket and walked out of the room and back to where Steven was waiting. They chatted about universities and what they would do after school and finished until it was time to go to the home room for a History lesson. June was lying on the floor with her legs open in the same position at the morning. John was the first into class and he went straight up to June and started fucking her. As the boys entered they formed a queue behind John. Abigail picked up the lesson plan and wrote the actions on the board. Beverly walked up to Abigail and asked, “What book to we get the answers to those questions.” Abigail replied, “This is a History lesson and we only have one History book so I guess it will be one of Janet and John’s books.

Beverley asked, “Why do I have to read a Janet and john book for the answers.” Abigail replied, “Because I said so and you are incapable of reading anything other than Janet and John.” David stormed up and said, “Leave Beverly alone, you gave her to me after taking Steven from her, so I am in charge of her.” Abigail replied, “Well go and get her a Janet and John book out of the library and make her read it.” David was at the back of the queue and he ran out of the classroom so he could get to the Library and get back for the teacher had moved to the Girls.

He spoke quickly to the Librarian to ask where the Janet and John were kept. The Librarian replied, “In the first year books.” David found the books and pulled the first one out. He signed the book out and ran back to the classroom the queue had gone down by two boys and David re-joined at the back. Beverley walked up to him and asked, “Where have you been?” David replied, “To get you a book that you can read, here take this and start reading.” Beverley too the book and walked over to Abigail, She said, “Look what he has brought me, this book is for kinder garden children.” Abigail deduced her IQ to that of a school starter and said, “Go and read it is perfect for you.”

Beverly had been a rival for the top of the class but for no longer. She sat at her desk and opened the book. The words were almost in recognisable so she made them up phonetically. Her ready was very slow and she was not enjoying the book. Abigail was still in her mind and she closed down the access to her vocabulary and gave her the biggest latex fetish she could. Beverley started throwing off all her clothes. She was behind David so he did not see. Abigail watched Beverly undress and she made her forget being nude and Beverley picked up the book and started to read.

Abigail changed David so he saw Beverly with her clothes on, and chucked knowing that Beverly would walk home naked. Every boy that finished fucking June went back to their seat and when David returned to his seat he kissed Beverley and watched her read the Janet and John book. As June started making her way through the girls she started close to Beverley and when she reached Beverley she barked. Abigail looked into her mind to see what she was attempting to say and found that June did not like Beverley being Naked. Seeing June’s coat on a peg by the door, Abigail walked over and removed the coat from the peg and carried it to Beverley. Abigail made Beverley put the coat on and fasten it. Seeing he coat being used June barked vigorously.

Abigail looked into her mind to see what she wanted to say. And found that June’s keys were in the pocket of the mackintosh. While June was underneath Beverley’s coat Abigail removed the keys from the pocket and put them in hers. June took the whole lessen to finish the girls and then started again with the boys at the start of the next lesson. Abigail linked with her mind and made her love the sex more than anything else. At the Afternoon break Abigail went to see Trudy and said, “You need to drive me to June’s house.” Trudy still wearing the mask drove Abigail to June’s house and Abigail opened the door and took another short Mackintosh from her wardrobe in her bedroom. Returning to the car after locking the front door Abigail said, “Next stop a pet shop.” At the pet shop Abigail bought a dog collar and lead. Trudy them drove back to school and was pleased the collar and lead were not for her. Abigail took the purchases and mackintosh back to the home classroom. She hung the mackintosh on June’s peg and carried the collar and lead to her desk.

June was on the floor getting fucked by John and there was a queue behind him. The last two lessons in the afternoon went the same way as the first two and at the end of the day June was eating Beverley’s pussy. Abigail walked up to June and fastened the collar around her neck. As the bell sounded and everyone started to leave, June pulled out of the mackintosh Beverly was wearing and started to stand. Abigail said, “Stay on your hands and knees and crawl to the door.” At the door Abigail said, “Stand and let me put your coat on.” As Abigail fitted and fastened the coat onto June, she slipped the car key and front doe keys into June’s pocket. Abigail changed the ruling in June’s mind so she could only ever be human for a period of half an hour whenever Abigail addressed her as June or she had other human interaction.

Abigail opened the door and said, “Come on June it is time for you to go home I will see you later.” June stood up and walked out. She put her paws up to the collar and Abigail said, “You love that collar and you can never take it off.” June smoothed the leather with her fingers and replied, “You are right, it is lovely.”

Abigail said, “When you get home put a bucket in the corner of your kitchen, you are a very cleaver dog and you will use that bucket as your toilet, Also put some blankets on the floor at the bottom of your bed. Dogs do not sleep on the bed ever.” June asked, “Why are you giving me, dog instructions.” Abigail replied, “If you do not get home soon you will find out. Now forget you have talked to me.”

Abigail walked to Trudy’s office and found the secretary under her mackintosh, she said, “By quick it is time for us to go.” The secretary speeded up and Trudy soon had an orgasm. Abigail removed the mask as the secretary left the room. Trudy said, “I have had that on all afternoon and Miriam has been under my skirt most of the time.” Abigail replied, “But you told Daddy that you loved the mask.” Abigail linked with Trudy’s mind and made it so she could never argue with Abigail or her Father. She had placed this instruction in the hidden area so her father could not find it. Abigail said, “Let’s go home.” They walked out to Trudy’s car and when she was sitting inside Trudy said, “You were right I do love the mask, could you put it back on.” Abigail put the mask on and locked it in position. As Trudy drove home Abigail said, “Do not tell Daddy that you have been wearing the mask all afternoon. Just tell him you put it on in the car to come home.”

Trudy parked outside the house and Steven was standing there. Abigail’s Father came out of the house carrying a new football and said, “Trudy, you have the mask on again. Steven come on we are going to the park.” Trudy and Abigail walked into the house as William and Steven drove away.

Abigail walked into the sitting room and said, “Do you want the mask off or not.” Trudy shook her head. Abigail said, “Start making Dinner for four and I will take it off later.” Trudy moved to the kitchen and Abigail turned on the TV. Abigail looked into Trudy’s mind and changed her love for the mask into a need to wear it. Abigail watch the news and weather and then turned off the TV, she walked into the kitchen and said to Trudy, “How long will it be.” Trudy wrote, half past seven, on a piece of paper. Abigail replied, “OK I am going out for a little while.” She walked out of the house and along the road to the end and then went into the road where June lived.

As she got close she looked into June’s mind and found she was a dog. Abigail took over her body and made her stand and open the door as Abigail reached it. As Abigail entered she said, “Good girl,” and June orgasmed just like Abigail had arrange. Abigail walked into the kitchen and looked in the bucket, she said, “Good girl,” and made her love of latex, being a sexual animal and being a dog to double. Abigail then walked up to the bed room and found the blankets on the floor, She said, “Good girl,” and doubled her love again. She sat on the bed and called to June to come here. June crawled into the bedroom and Abigail said, “Ok you need to suck my pussy.” June understood the word pussy and crawled under Abigail’s skirt. Abigail slipped into her mind and made it so she could not stop until Abigail had had three orgasms.

After the third orgasm, June stopped and crawled out from beneath Abigail’s skirt. Abigail asked, “Where are your lesson plans for tomorrow.” June did not understand the question so ignored it. Abigail waited for a reply and then slipped into her mind. She found that June had made lesson plans for the whole year many years ago and just pulled the right one out of her stash each morning. Abigail found the filling cabinet and took out all the lesson plans for the remainder of the week.

End of chapter 3