The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Abigail’s ascencsion.

Chapter 4.

Abigail noticed in June’s mind that she had not eaten so she walked down to the kitchen and made a large helping of porridge. When it was ready she folded it into one of the dog bowls and filled the other one with water. She called June to come here and she watched June eat and drink from the bowls. After June had eaten all the porridge, Abigail changed her mind so she would become human if someone rang the door bell for a quarter of an hour and at eight thirty in the morning so she could drive to school. Abigail sent June to her bed and walked out of the house. As she walked out of the front door a young girl was approaching. Abigail looked in her mind and found that she was from next door and was going to ask June if she had seen her cat. Abigail walked past the girl and continued on her way home.

When she entered the house William was standing outside the kitchen and he said, “Where have you been, and where are the keys to Trudy’s mask.” Abigail felt her mind being changed and she looked to see what was happening. She saw what he was attempting to do so she pushed him out. She handed him the keys and said, “Stay out of my mind. I will not tell you again.” William was shocked that she could push him out with such ease and replied, “Ok don’t get your knickers in a twist. I was only attempting to help Trudy.” Abigail said, “I know what you were attempting to do, only I do not like it. Don’t ever try that again.”

William removed the mask from Trudy and she said, “Don’t blame Abigail, I asked her to put it on when we left my office.” William said, “I was trying to find out what she had done to you.” Abigail jumped into Trudy’s mind and she replied, “You need not do anything I love my new life.” Abigail then went into her Father’s mind and made it impossible for him to enter her mind or Steven’s again.” Trudy said, “Come dinner is ready.” Abigail joined Steven at the table and her Father sat beside Trudy. Abigail asked Steven how he got on and Steven replied, “I got on brilliantly your Dad is wonderful. Where were you when we came home?” Abigail replied, “I went for a walk.” During the meal they chatted about school and Stevens football skills. After the meal as over Abigail and Steven washed up and cleared away. William and Trudy went into the sitting room and Abigail told Steven about June. Steven said, “Can we go there on the way home?” Abigail replied, “Of course we can.” After they had cleared everything away, Steven said, “Can we go now.” Abigail walked to the front door and Steven followed. They walked out and along the road turning left at the end and into the next street. They walked up to June’s house and Steven rang the door bell. Abigail waited behind him and as June opened the door on her hind legs she did not see Abigail. Seeing Steven she said, “Steven please come in.” Abigail had made her think with her sexual animal brain and all she saw was a sex partner. As Steven entered the house Abigail steeped in without being seen. Abigail looked into June’s mind and all she was thinking about was sex with Steven. Abigail made it so when she had sex with a man in a rubber sheathed cock she would have the biggest orgasm of her life. Abigail followed them up the stairs and made June love being fucked doggy style.

June walked into her bedroom and stood on her doggy bed doggy style. Steven followed her and mounted her from behind. Abigail stood in the door way and linked with June’s mind, she made it so anyone with a rubber sheathed cock would give her the biggest orgasm ever. When June came she attempted to scream but all she did was bark. Abigail said, “Me next.”

After Abigail’s third orgasm they parted and walked down the stairs hand in hand leaving June a sleep curled up on her dog bed. They walked hand in hand back to Steven’s house and Steven said, “My mum would like a word with you.” Abigail followed Steven into the house ans they found his mother in the sitting room she was still wearing the rubberised mackintosh and she asked, “When can I take this off?” Abigail replied, “Whenever You would like. You just need to ask someone else to remove it.” Abigail linked with her mind and made it so when Steven took the mackintosh off; she would feel a great loss. No one else would be able to remove it.” Steven’s mother then said, “Steven would you please help me out of this coat.” Steven helped his Mother off with the coat, ns Abigail said, “You had better wash it, dry it and lightly powder it, before you put it back on. Steven’s mother carried the mackintosh into the bathroom and as she washed it, dried it and talced it she was crying all the time. Abigail heard her crying and felt very guilty. The crying soon stopped all together and Abigail became calm. Steven asked Why was Mum crying?” Abigail replied, “She likes the mackintosh so much she cannot stand to be without it.” Steven Mother came out of the bathroom wearing the mackintosh and said, “That was difficult to wait until it was ready to put back on.” Abigail said, “You need to buy another on so you can wear one while you wash the other.” Steven’s Mother said.”That is a brilliant idea thank you Abigail.”

Steven’s Mother said, “Steven see if the shop is still open and we will go, Steven made a phone call and said, “They will wait until we get there,” Abigail said, “Ok Steven see you in the morning,” and walked out of the house. She walked home and was overtaken by Steven and his Mother in a car. Steven took his Mum to Rubber Fashions and Abigail walked home. As she walked through the door she heard Trudy taking in the sitting room, and he father was there too. Abigail linked with Trudy’s mind and she said, “Can I have the mask on now.” William fitted the mask over her head and locked in place. The built-in gag stopped he from talking and she could not say it was not her words. Abigail listened to what she was attempting to say and then increased her love of the mask and sucking the gag and made her remember asking with her own mind and voice if she could put it on.

Abigail walked back to the front door and slammed it. Her father walked in the hall and said, “You have been a long time where did you go?” Abigail replied, “I walked Steven home.” William replied, “Is he coming here tomorrow night I am planning of putting up a basketball board and net.” Abigail replied, “He will love that, he really liked what you did this evening.” William said, “Invite his Mother I would like to meet her. I assume you will both be going to the same collage.” Abigail replied, “Yes we will both be going to Oxford.” William replied, “I will come with you to have a look around and buy you a place for you both to live.” Abigail jumped into his arms and said, “Thank you Daddy.” She felt a little guilty doing what she had done to Trudy, but she did not change a thing.” As William went into the sitting room he said, “You look lovely in that mask and as you love it so much, I will leave it on all night.” Abigail smiles and walked up stairs to her bedroom she planned to do some revision for her ‘A’ level exams. Every word she read stayed in her mind with total recall. She was pleased that her revision was going so well and after three hours she walked down to the3 kitchen to make a drink. She asked her Dad and Trudy if they would like one and Trudy moaned into the gag. William said, “Make two for us and I will take Trudy’s mask off.

Abigail made a pot of coffee and carried two through to the sitting room. William unlocked Trudy’s mask and said, “You can take that off now.” Abigail had made her love for it so strong she did not want to take it off. William turned to Abigail and said, “I was dreading teaching you to drive but now we have Trudy she can teach you.” He then reached over and removed the mask. Trudy drank her coffee and then put the mask back on.”

Abigail said, “Good night both I am going to bed.” Abigail went up stairs cleaned her teeth and then went to bed. Trudy had the mask on all night and she loved it. Abigail woke in the morning and went down for breakfast. She walked in on Trudy still wearing the mask and Abigail asked, “Would you like me to remove the mask.” Trudy shook her head.

When William entered the kitchen he unlocked the mask and took it off. Trudy said, “No I prefer it on.” William replied, “You can put it back on after breakfast.”

The three of them sat down to make breakfast and William asked Abigail if she had any preference for a car. Abigail replied, “One like yours only an A4 turbo diesel. William has a S4 Quattro Cabriolet and he loved it. William replied. “OK I will contact the Audi dealers today. Trudy there will be five of us for dinner tonight.” Trudy replied, “I will need to do some shopping for food we are nearly out.”

After breakfast was over William refitted the mask on Trudy and handed the key to Abigail. Abigail put the key in her coat pocket and said, “Remind me when we get to school that I have your key.” After Abigail and Trudy had gone to school, William phoned the Audi garage and spoke to the head of sales. They had one new A4 Quattro Cabriolet in red and William ordered it. The salesman said it would be delivered on Friday. William said, “I will be along this morning to settle up.” William changed his rubber wear for rubberized ware and drove to the Audi franchise. He looked over the car and paid for it with his cheque book.

Trudy took Abigail to June’s house and Abigail got her changed got her out of the house able to drive to school Trudy followed her and parked in the hand mistresses space. Abigail walked off to get June and Trudy grabbed her shoulder and pointed to her pocket. Abigail turned and said, “Forget all about the key or the mask and go to your office, I will be along latter.

Trudy turned and walked to her private door and Abigail caught up with June. June was about to step into her class room and Abigail said, “Before you step inside you should know what is going to happen today. You will become a sexual animal when you step into your class room and you will remain that way until home time when you will become human, so you can drive home. When you get home you will make dinner eat it and then become a dog until morning when you will wake up human have breakfast and change your mackintosh. On Saturday after breakfast you will change your mackintosh and then clean your house from top to bottom. On Sunday you will shop for dog food and any cleaning products you need. Tomorrow and all the weeks of the remainder of the year will be a repeat of this week. Now go into your class room and start the rest of the year.” June walked into the classroom and slipped to her hand and knees.

Abigail walked to Trudy’s office and said, “Do you want the mask off now.” Trudy shook her head and Abigail said, “You need to take it off, otherwise people will think you are mad.” Trudy nodded and Abigail unlocked the mask and removed it from Trudy’s head.” She was still feeling guilty so she opened her mind and broadcast a message stopping bpeople from seeing Trudy or her in rubber clothing. “What she did not know was the strength of her mental commands, there was now no one in Manchester that could see rubber clothing. Her Father was on his way home after buying her a rubber mackintosh in the same red as her new car.

When William got home he reached over for the mackintosh and he could not see it. He looked in his mi8nd and found what Abigail had done. He removed this command and the mackintosh jumped into view. He took it into the house and laid it on Abigail’s bed. He decided to see how strong she was and he drove to the other side of the city and found the same command in everyone he looked in. As he was going home he saw a young woman at a bus stop and she was wearing a very provocative outfit. He stopped just beyond the bus stop and look in her mind. He found that she had been hypnotised by someone and whoever it was had made it impossible for her to wear other clothing.

He removed some of the commands in her mind that made her obedient to the hypnotists and changed the restriction about her clothing to be anything made of latex. He then gave her protection form being ever hypnotised again. She walked away from the bus stop in the direction of one of Manchester’s rubber fashion houses and William drove home.

When Abigail got back to her class room June was in her doggy style getting fucked from a line of boys behind her. Abigail sat down and her desk and her neighbour said, “Do you have the lesson plan.” Abigail pulled out the lesson plan from her book bag and replied, “Do you what to give the lesson then.” The girl said, “No you do such a good job when you do it.” Abigail move into the Girls mind and walked her to the front of the class carrying the lesson plan.” As she turned to face the class, the girl found herself reading out loud the lesson plan. One of the girls at the back shouted, “Speak up,” and she found that she did whatever was said. The girl did not know was she would do as anyone said; she had no free will at all.

Abigail walked to the girl and said, “As you are at the front of the class get down on your hands and knees and face away from the class. Boys when you have finished with June here is another one that needs a good fucking.” The boys that had finished with June queued up behind Cynthia. Cynthia shouted, “No I am saving myself for marriage.” Abigail linke3d with her mind and said, “Your name is now Fido and you will answer to no other. If you wish to speak you will make the noises of a dog.” You will only understand dog commands and you will be the most obedient dog ever.” Jonathon said, “Abigail that is my girlfriend.” Abigail move into his mind and made him obedient to her, she then said, “Go to the pet shop and buy a collar and lead, then you can take her home after school and fuck her until you make her pregnant.”

Then Abigail said, “Boys move back and let Jonathon be at the front, whoever takes her virginity will become her master forever.” Jonathon moved to the front and on of the bullies in the class pushed him out of the way and was ready to shove his cock into Cynthia’s pussy. Abigail took hold of his mind and made him stop and get down on his hands and knees. Jonathon moved back in behind Cynthia and slowly pushed his cock into her pussy. As he felt the restriction of her hymen he pushed through it slowly so he did not hurt her but he needn’t have bothered, Abigail had taken away her pain and had turned her into a nymphomaniac.

After Jonathon had come in his rubber sheath, he stood and walked out of the class room, the boys behind him moved forward and the next one move into place. The boys took turns as June was seeing to all the girls in the class. Jonathon returned just as the last boy finished with Cynthia. Abigail said, “Put the collar around her neck and fasten it, And then add the leash.” Jonathon did as instructed and then Abigail said, “Take her home.” Jonathon led Cynthia out of the room and out of the school.

Abigail gave the lesson and as the bell sounded they all walked out of the room Leaving June at the front on her hands and knees, facing the black board. Abigail walked to the head mistresses office and asked Trudy how her morning had gone. Trudy replied, “Everything is fine except I am not wearing the mask.” Abigail replied, “Would you like me to fit the mask now or when we go home.” Trudy said, “Now please.” Abigail fitted the mask on to Trudy’s head and locked it in place.” She then walked back to where her class was waiting to go into June’s class room.” Abigail said, “We can go straight in she will be waiting for the boys.” The boys rushed in and formed a queue behind Jane.

The girls went to their desks and Abigail stood up and readout the lesson plan. One of the boys shouted read that from the front of the class. Abigail moved to the front without thinking about what the boy had said, and “Restarted reading.” The same boy when he had finished with June walked up to Abigail and said, “As you are at the front get down on your hands and knees we are going to do you next.” Abigail replied, “You are a little ahead of yourself, do you want to be in this class or not.” Steven pushed him out of the way and said, “If anyone takes you it will be me.” Abigail said, “You are right there,” and got down on her hands and knees. Steven mounted her from behind and maintained a perfect rhythm. Abigail replayed her mind and realized she was compromised. He attempted to restore her mind but the rules in her subconscious would not move.” She had been made subservient to anyone and she did not like that position. She attempted to delete the rules and after several minutes they went away, coincident with her orgasm.

She searched through everyone’s mind in the class room to find who was responsible and found three girls had been affected by the boy who nearly forced himself on her. She moved covertly into his mind and removed his ability to influence people she also made him have a latex fetish. He did not know he had that feature so it would not be a surprise for him so she then moved to the three girls and made them to have latex fetishes and be always subservient to the boy.” June moved around the girls and Abigail returned to her seat before she got there. He boy she had changed walked up to her and said, “Sorry if I upset you I did not mean anything by it.” Abigail looked in his mind and found that his clothes were very uncomfortable, “She said, “You are now a latex fetishist like your girls and you cannot abide other clothing. Take your girls and go and but some for each of you.”

The boy collected his three girls and they all walked out of the classroom. Abigail got back to giving the lesson and everyone took interest.

At the end of the lesson Abigail asked is there any questions?

No one responded so she said, “Ok see you all after lunch.” June went back to the front of the class room and as Abigail walked out four boys queued up behind June. Abigail walked back to Trudy’s office and as she walked past the lockers she saw the boy and his three girls enter. They were all in rubberised latex coats and Abigail said, “Do you like your new clothes?” The fist girl replied, “Yes they feel gorgeous.” Abigail replied, “Good you will wear these until, I tell you otherwise.” Godfrey said, “I am in charge of these three girls.” Abigail replied, “Only when you don’t contravene any of my directives.” Abigail walked off to Trudy’s office leaving Godfrey with his mouth open.” As passed through the outer office it was empty. Abigail opened Trudy’s door and found the Secretary under Trudy’s skirt. As she stepped into the room the secretary stopped and was about to back out. “Abigail said, “Don’t stop on my account.” The Secretary went back under Trudy’s skirt and Abigail unlocked and removed the mask. Trudy said, “Please could you put that back on.” Abigail replied, “Ask your secretary when she is finished eating out your pussy to put it back on” Abigail walked out of Trudy’s office and back to the remainder of her class. As she walked towards the throng of people she saw Jonathon and Cynthia among them they were both dressed in Latex and one of the other girls was stoking Cynthia’s dress.

Abigail walked up to this girl and said, “Do you like the feel of Cynthia’s dress?” The girl replied, “Yes it is very sensual.” Abigail linked with her mind and made her skin reject any other fabric.” She then said, “I think you should change your clothes.” The girl suddenly found her clothes starting to itch and she said, “I will go and buy some now.” Running out of school, two of her friends looked at Abigail and said, “What have you done to her.” Abigail moved into their minds and did the same as their friend, she then said, “You had better catch her up.” He remainder of the class walked back to June’s class room. The lesson continued as the first and everyone enjoyed it immensely, even June. Every lesson during the rest of the week went the same. The three girls were wearing latex clothing and like Stephen and her, just loved the feeling.

Abigail was feeling very happy, her Dad had told her that tonight she should get her car and Trudy was going to teach her how to drive.

Nearly all the people in the class was wearing latex clothing and no one was complaining. There were three that had not been changed and they were not going to upset Abigail.

At the end of the lesson Abigail, told June to go home as a human and stay a human until after she had eaten. She then went to Trudy’s office and found the secretary’s desk empty. Entering Trudy’s office she found Trudy wearing the mask and the secretary under her skirt. Abigail said, “How long has Trudy been wearing the mask.” The secretary exited and said, “She had some phone calls to make after lunch and when they were finished she asked me to put it on and eat her out. I have been here ever since.” Abigail said, “Trudy you cannot go twenty-four hours without a female tongue in your pussy and during the week it must be Charlotte’s. Come Trudy it is time to go home.” Trudy attempted to stand but Charlotte pushed her back into the seat. Abigail said “Hurry up Charlotte or you will not get her again.” Charlotte increase her speed and Trudy soon orgasmed. Charlotte said, “Thank you,” and walked out. Abigail said, “Come it is home time, and you are taking me home.”

Trudy turn off her computer and replied, “OK I am ready.” They walked out together and got into Trudy’s car. Trudy drove home and Abigail saw her new car on the driveway. Trudy said, “We must have visitors.” Abigail replied, “That is my new car the one you are teaching me to dive in.” Trudy asked, “Before we go inside would you put the mask back on, Please.” Abigail put the mask on Trudy’s head and said, “Don’t tell Dad that you have just put this on.” Trudy walked into the house and thought, “Why has she done that it is usually the other way round.” Abigail was listening in and moved this thought into the part of her mind her Dad could not see. Her Father met them at the door and handed a set of keys to Abigail. Abigail opened the car sat in it and started the engine, she then pressed the button in the centre console to drop the hood and it went down smoothly. Turing the engine off and leaving the hood down she ran to her dad and hugged him saying, “Thank you Daddy, Trudy is taking me out tomorrow morning for my first lesson.” William replied, “Good, I was dreading teaching you to drive. How long had Trudy been wearing the mask?” Abigail answered, “I took it off this morning but when I went to her office after school she already had it on again.”

William said, “This has to stop you have made her love it too much.” Abigail replied, after putting his mind right, “You love it too.” William replied, “I do, but she cannot do her job while she is wearing it.” Abigail replied, “Ok I will keep it off on Monday.” Trudy had gone straight into the kitchen and was preparing the evening Meal. William said, “This week I went to buy a new mackintosh for Trudy and when I came home I could not see it.” Abigail asked “Where had you put it.” William replied, “On the back seat of the car.” What did you do then,” William replied, “I looked in my mind and found what you had done to everyone in Manchester.” Abigail replied, “How do you know it was everyone in Manchester.”

William continued “Because I went to the other side of the city to check. You will need to watch what you are doing, you have much more power than your Grandmother or me.” Abigail replied, “I is a good job I changed that instruction so they would see me and Trudy in normal clothing.”

Her Father asked, “What about Steven and the rest of your class.” Abigail replied “Oh! Woops.” Abigail made the same change she had made to herself and Trudy so everyone would see them in normal clothing. Abigail then went into the kitchen and asked Trudy if she wanted the mask taken off. Trudy wrote on a piece of paper that she wanted to stay in it until the meal was ready. Abigail said, “OK I will come back later.” She went upstairs and into her room. Taking, out her school books she read the lessons for the afternoon lessons. All the words she read were available to her like a person with a photographic memory.

After Abigail had finished the first book, Trudy walked in a mimed taking of the mask. Abigail unlocked the mask and removed it, saying, “You can put it back on after diner.” They walked down stairs together and Trudy replied, “Thank you mistress I love this mask.” On the way past the sitting room, Trudy called William and told him diner was ready. William replied, “I looks like it might rain, Abigail should close her roof on her car.” Abigail ran outside and raised her roof and locked the car.

She returned to the dining room as Trudy served up the food. They all ate there food and Abigail said, “This is lovely thank you.”

After dinner Trudy stayed in the kitchen to wash up and William and Abigail went into the living room. Abigail picked up a mail order catalogue and leafed through it. She was shocked to see the girl who had been two year ahead of her at school and was very evil to her together with her boyfriend. She opened her mind and searched for her. She found her only two miles away and read her mind to find her address. She made only one change to her mind and that was when she met Abigail she would lose all her free will for ever. Abigail wonder how she could get revenge on this girl when she looked up a saw the front sheet of the new’s paper her dad was reading. On the front sheet there was a picture of Cheryl Fernandez Versini. She was wearing a short dress with red plastic panels sown in around her bottom and crotch. She had a brain wave and said, “I need to make a phone call.” She ran upstairs and walked into William’s office. She called the latex shop with attached factory and asked if they had a copy of the mail newspaper. The girl who answered said, “Yes we do.” Abigail continued, “There is a picture of Cheryl Cole as she was on the front wearing a short dress. I would like one of those in a size eight with the red panels changed to be of clear plastic and full length sleeves with bondage cuffs. I would also like a pair of black latex knickers with both dildos and a pair of size six bondage boots. The girls said, “We will have those ready on Monday.” Abigail replied, “If they could be ready for tomorrow that would be much better for me.” The girl said, “For you I will get that done.” Abigail replied, “I will be there after Lunch.” Abigail then linked with the model and found her boyfriend she made him one hundred percent obedient to her and took away all his Free will for the rest of his life. She also made him evil towards his girlfriend and made him disregard any objections from her. She then went down stairs to her Father. Trudy followed her into the sitting room and Abigail said, “I am going to do some more revision. I’ll see you both in the morning.” Abigail was feeling very excited about Saturday morning and taking her new car out. She went into her bedroom and after cleaning her teeth went straight to bed.

Down stairs William handed a pair of “L” plates to Trudy saying these ate for Abigail tomorrow. Trudy said, “Could you put my mask on please and are you going to slick these on to her new car.”

William fitted the mask over Trudy’s head and then took the “L” plates out and put them on Abigail’s car. When he returned to the sitting room Trudy had gone to bed. He watched the TV until the news and weather was shown and then turned off the TV and went to bed.

Abigail wok at seven thirty and she moved into Trudy’s mind. William was making love to her and she was still wearing the mask. As Trudy orgasmed, Abigail made her so she would have to wear the mask to repeat the climax.

Abigail copies all Trudy’s driving knowledge and skills into her own mind. She did not want to get to the factory too early so she had a shower and washed her latex clothing slowly. She was still in the shower when she heard a knock on her bedroom door. She out of the shower and answered her bedroom door in a large towel. Trudy was standing there still wearing the mask. Trudy pushed a piece of paper into Abigail’s hand and stepped back. Abigail looked at the paper and said, “I am not ready yet, I will meet you down stairs in a few minutes.” Abigail returned to the bathroom and finished cleaning her latex clothing. When it was dry and ready to wear she put it on and walked down to Trudy in the kitchen. .

When Abigail met Trudy she said, “You go and have a shower and wash your lining of your coat and we will have breakfast together. Abigail Father came in from putting the ‘L’ plates on the car and said, “Where is Trudy, I thought you would be raring to go.” Abigail replied, “Trudy is having a shower and I am raring to go, but I have a couple of errands to do and I don’t want to get there to early.” William gave Abigail a fuel card and told her how to use it.” Trudy came down stair still wearing the mask an as William took it off, so she could have breakfast. Abigail said, “You did not take it off to shower go back and wash your hair.

Trudy returned ten minutes later and Abigail gave her breakfast. When the breakfast was cleared away, they walked out to the car. Abigail got in behind the wheel and Trudy got in the front passenger seat. Abigail had checked the security of the “L” plates and she started the engine.

Abigail revered out of the drive onto the street like a professional driver and William was very impressed. She drove out of the street turning right at the end. It was raining slightly so she had not dropped the hood and she drove to the nearest fuel station. Abigail filled the car up with diesel and paid with the fuel card.

When got back into the car, she handed the mask to Trudy saying, “Here put this on and lift your hood up. “Trudy asked, “I am supposed to be teaching you how to drive.” Abigail said, “Put it on you will think all your directions and I will hear you. Now forget I said that and that you are wearing the mask.” Abigail drove out of the City and along rural roads for half an hour before turning back to the city. She drove straight to the latex shop and factory and parked on the street outside. She said, “You stay here while I buy you a new coat.”

End of Chapter 4