The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Absolute Obedience

Part One

by Simon bar Sinister

June 1998

The restaurant is practically empty. There is only one other couple dining at a table. Maria is surprised. Roberto, her boyfriend, had been pestering her for weeks to come with him to this restaurant. It was all he seemed to talk about. If the restaurant is so great, then how come nobody’s here? Maria was hoping it would be crowded, so that she could break up with him without his making a scene. Oh, well. Might as well get it over with tonight. She had been putting it off for too long anyway.

The hostess greets them. Except that she’s dressed more like a cocktail waitress than a hostess. She’s wearing a dress with a short, short skirt, and it’s strapless with a deep plunging neckline. She looks like she belongs at Hooters more than a fancy restaurant like this is supposed to be. Maria understands now why Roberto was so excited about coming here. Typical.

The woman smiles at them vapidly, and says to them, “Good evening. Do you have a reservation?”

“A reservation?” scoffs Maria. “There’s nobody here. What do we need a reservation for?”

“I can’t let you in without a reservation.”

“Are you kidding?”

“Could you let it go, Maria?” says Roberto. “I’ve got a reservation. It’s under the name Roberto Flores.”

The girl’s face lights up. “Oh, yes! Mr Flores. We’ve been expecting you! Please walk this way.” She leads them to a table in a dimly-lit corner on the opposite side of the room from where the other couple is dining. Maria sits, and then the girl pulls out a chair for Roberto. As he sits, she leans in real close to him, show off her cleavage, and says, “If there’s anything else I can do for you tonight, anything at all, please let me know.” Maria wonders if they pay her extra to flirt with the male customers like that.

Roberto doesn’t say anything—he’s been real quiet all evening. Maria glances at her menu. There are no prices listed. She’s glad she doesn’t have to pay. If she’s going to break up with him, she might as well milk him for all she can one last time.

An actual cocktail waitress comes up to the table. Not surprisingly, she’s wearing even less than the hostess. It’s an abbreviated version of the hostess’s dress, with no skirt at all. It looks like she had to be sewn into it. She places a strange-looking brightly-colored drink in front of Maria.

“What’s this? I didn’t order any drink,” says Maria.

“It’s on the house, ma’am,” says the girl. “It’s ladies’ night.”

Maria picks up the odd-looking beverage and sniffs it. It smells oddly familiar to her, although she can’t quite put her finger on it. “What is it?” she asks.

“It’s a specialty of the house, it really doesn’t have a name.”

“Can I just get a white wine instead?”

“I’m sorry, this is the only drink that’s on the house. Anything else is extra.”

“I don’t care.”

“Well, OK. The drink is free anyway. I’ll just leave it here, in case you change your mind.”

“Whatever...” As the cocktail waitress leaves, Maria notices Roberto as he watches the girl’s ass. The tight outfit doesn’t leave much to the imagination.

“All she needs is a pair of ears, and a fuzzy tail, and her outfit would be complete,” scoffs Maria.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” asks Roberto.

“It’s obviously why you wanted to come here so badly.”

“I just wanted to take you someplace nice. We’re supposed to be celebrating your promotion.”

“Nice? You call this place nice? It’s tacky and sleazy. I’ll bet if you wave a twenty in front of that girl, she’ll lap dance for you!”

Roberto sighs, and buries his face in his menu, giving her the silent treatment again. This would be a good time to tell him she’s dumping him, but Maria can’t bring herself to say anything. Maria looks at her menu again. She finds she’s having trouble concentrating. By the time she gets to the bottom of the menu, she’s forgotten everything she’s read, and has to start over again.

After a little while, Roberto finally breaks the silence. “That drink smells kind of interesting, doesn’t it?”

“Will you just forget about the damn drink? There’s something important I need to tell you.” All right, this is it. There’s no going back now.

“Well, go ahead.” Roberto puts down his menu and looks directly into Maria’s eyes. “Tell me.”

“I just think that it’s time that you and I... You and I...” Again, Maria finds it difficult to concentrate. She gets distracted by the way Roberto is staring at her, and the smell. The smell of her drink has invaded her consciousness, and it’s hard to think about anything else. “I think that it’s time that you and I stopped smelling—” Maria stops talking, and just stares back at Roberto.

Roberto repeats himself, as if Maria had never said anything. “That drink smells kind of interesting, doesn’t it?”

Without breaking her stare, Maria reaches over, picks up the drink, and smells it again. “I guess so,” she says.

“It smells really, really good, doesn’t it?”

Maria holds out the drink to him. “Do you want it?”

“Oh, no,” he says. Roberto stares directly at Maria, and talks to her in a slow, deliberate voice. “I was just wondering if you thought it smelled good. Smell it again and tell me what you think.”

Maria finds Roberto’s behavior to be odd, but without thinking, she lifts the glass up to her nose again, and inhales deeply. Her mind is getting all fuzzy, and it is even harder for her to concentrate. She also finds it’s impossible to look away from Roberto’s piercing stare.

“It smells really, really good, doesn’t it?” he repeats.

“Yes,” she agrees. Maria breaths deeply and inhales again and again. The vapors from the alcohol fly up into her nose.

“Why don’t you try it?” says Roberto. “I bet it tastes as good as it smells.”

Her hand seems to be acting on its own. She lifts the glass up to her lips, and takes a sip. It’s very strong, and very sweet.

“It tastes really, really good,” says Roberto, more like a statement than a question.

“Yes, it tastes really good,” repeats Maria. A smile forms on her lips, she is giddy from all the wonderful flavors that are dancing around in her mouth.

“Go on, drink it up,” urges Roberto.

Maria takes a big gulp, but she gags from the strong alcohol.

“Keep going,” says Roberto.

Maria takes another gulp, and this time it goes down smoothly. She takes another, and another. It makes her feel very warm. She finds there is no more liquid left in the glass. She holds the glass up over her open mouth, trying to get every last drop.

“You can stop drinking now.”

Absentmindedly, Maria lets the glass slip out of her hand and fall to the floor. With a dreamy smile on her lips, Maria rests her hands on her lap, and goes back to staring into Roberto’s eyes. He really has the most gorgeous eyes she has ever seen. Why hadn’t she noticed them before?

“Was there something you wanted to say to me?” asks Roberto.

“It tasted really good,” says Maria, happily.

“Anything else?”

“Uhm... No, I don’t think so... I can’t remember.”

An overweight gentleman, dressed in expensive clothing walks up to the table next to Roberto. One of his arms is wrapped around the tiny waist of a cocktail waitress who seems to be enjoying his company. “So, Mr Flores,” he says, “did everything go according to plan?”

“Oh, yes,” says Roberto. “The drug worked exactly like you said.”

“Drug?” says Maria, “I’ve been drugged?”

“You have to be very careful what you say in front of her,” says the man. “She’s in a very suggestible state.” He turns to her and says, “Maria, look at me.” She goes from staring into Roberto’s eyes to staring into this other man’s eyes. “You did not take any drug. Do you understand?”

Maria slowly nods her head in agreement.

“Very good,” he says. “What Roberto and I have to say to each other is no concern of yours.” Maria nods her head again. He and Roberto go back to talking to each other. This time, Maria doesn’t pay any attention to what they’re saying. It’s not important anyway.

Patiently waiting for Roberto and the man to finish talking, Maria looks around the room. Something strange is going on with the couple in the other corner. The woman is taking off all her clothes. Maria really ought to say something about it. It’s not right to be naked like that. But no one else seems to care. All of the waitresses are going about their business normally, ignoring the woman. And the woman seems to be enjoying herself. Oh, well. It’s probably no big deal.

The other cocktail waitress is standing next to Maria. She too is patiently for the two men to finish talking. She leans down and whispers in to Maria’s ear, “Your boyfriend is gorgeous! You must feel very lucky.”

Maria looks over at Roberto again. It’s as if she’s looking at him for the first time. She never really noticed before what broad shoulders he has. And a square jaw. And a piercing stare. Maria feels a warm glow inside. “He’s so gorgeous...” she repeats.

Eventually, Roberto and the man finish their silly little conversation. Roberto turns to Maria and says, “Maria, how do you feel?”

“I feel kind of woozy,” she says. Her speech is a little slurred. “I haven’t been drugged, though,” she adds.

“Of course you haven’t,” he says. “You’re just very tired, and you need to lie down.”

Maria suddenly finds she’s having trouble sitting upright. Her head begins to sway back and forth. “Tired... Must lay down...”

“If you go with Susan, she can take you to a nice, soft couch for you to lie down on. How does that sound?”

“Soft couch... Lie down...”

Susan, the waitress, helps Maria to her feet. She steadies Maria and says, “walk this way.” She leads Maria by the hand towards the back of the restaurant. Along the way, Maria notices the other couple. The woman, still naked, is standing calmly while the man stands in front of her and fondles her breasts. Maria thinks she ought to say something, but she’s way too tired. She really needs to lie down right away.

Maria is led to a small room in the back. As promised, there is a couch against the wall. Maria quickly flops down on it and lets out a pleasant sigh. The couch is nice and soft. She really needed to lie down. She closes her eyes and drifts off to sleep.

Some time later, Maria is interrupted from her blissful sleep. She feels a hand gently stroking her cheek. She opens her eyes and sees Roberto’s beautiful face looking down at her. She lets out a soft giggle.

“What is it?” he asks.

“It’s you,” says Maria. “You’re so gorgeous!” she says happily.

“How do you feel?”

“I’ve never felt better in my entire life,” she says, and she means it sincerely.

“You and I are going to talk for a while. How does that sound?”

“OK!” Maria enjoys listening to the sound of Roberto’s voice. For some reason, his voice seems to resonate inside of her head, and everything he says seems extremely profound.

“Maria, it’s very important to always tell the truth. Don’t you think so?”

“Mmmm hmmm,” she says, nodding her head in agreement.

“So if I ask you something, you’re going to tell me the complete truth?”

“Of course.”

“Maria, is it true that you were going to break up with me tonight?”

Maria is suddenly very embarrassed. “Well, uh...” Her face is beet red.

“Maria, listen to me. Do you like to be relaxed?”

“Oh, yes. It feels very good to be relaxed.”

“When you keep the truth bottled up inside of you, it makes you feel tense.”

“Tense...” repeats Maria. She feels her body start to stiffen.

“The longer you keep the truth inside of you, the more tense you feel.”

“So tense...” Maria feels a knot in the pit of her stomach.

“The only way to relieve the tension is to set the truth free.”

“Must set the truth free...”

“Were you planning to break up with me tonight, Maria?”

“Yes.” Maria lets out a sigh, and feels a wave of relaxation wash over her body. It feels so good to be relaxed.

“Why were you planning to break up with me?”

Maria feels like she’s floating outside her body, and that someone else is talking. “I never really liked you. I was only dating you because you’re rich.” It’s something she had never admitted before, not even to herself. But as soon as she hears it, she knows it to be the truth. It feels so good to finally let it out.

Roberto is silent for a long time. He finally turns and says something to the other man, who Maria finally notices is also in the room. Maria doesn’t care, though, what Roberto has to say to the other man. Maria feels wonderful—more relaxed than ever— now that she finally admitted the truth. She sinks even deeper into the soft couch.

Maria must have drifted off to sleep again, because she hears Roberto say, “Maria, open your eyes.” She opens them, and once again her gaze is locked on Roberto’s gorgeous eyes. “I want you to forget all about breaking up with me. It was very silly that you wanted to break up with me.” Maria nods her head in agreement. He’s so incredibly handsome. Why would she ever want to break up with him?

“You feel very good right now.” Roberto is still speaking softly to her, but now there’s a new intensity behind his voice that Maria finds even harder to resist.

“Mmmm hmmm,” agrees Maria, as she smiles.

Roberto rubs his hand across Maria’s cheek again. “So relaxed... So soft... So feminine...” Maria lets out another soft sigh. “You like it when I make you feel this way.”

Again, Maria nods her head in agreement. She’s so happy that Roberto has made her feel this way. He’s so good to her.

Roberto runs his finger through her hair. She feels a chill go down her spine. “So soft... So submissive...”

Submissive? Yes, of course! That word fits so perfectly with how she feels. “Submissive...” repeats Maria, and Roberto smiles. He has such a beautiful smile.

“You like it when I make you feel submissive.”

“Mmmm...” purrs Maria. She is in heaven now, as she lay on the big, soft couch. She feels wonderful, so soft, so submissive. She’s so happy that Roberto has made her feel this way.

“Say it to me, Maria. Tell me how you like it when I make you feel submissive.”

“I like it when you make me feel submissive,” Maria hears herself say.

“You love it when I make you feel submissive.”

“I love it when you make me feel submissive.”

“You want to submit to me.”

“I want to submit to you.”

“You want to do what I tell you to do.”

“I want to do what you tell me to do.”

Roberto smiles at her again. “That was very good, Maria. You should be very proud of yourself. You’re such a good girl!”

Maria is ecstatic! She’s such a good girl. So soft, so feminine, so submissive.

“Go to sleep now, Maria,” says Roberto. Letting out one final sigh, Maria closes her eyes, curls up on the big, soft couch, and drifts off into a deep deep sleep.

* * *

Maria is riding in the car with Roberto. She has a huge smile on her face. She is giddy, almost bubbly. “I’m so glad that you took me to that restaurant. I had such a good time.”

“I knew you’d like it,” he says.

As Maria sits in the passenger seat, she finds that she cannot take her eyes off of Roberto. He so incredibly gorgeous, she’s so lucky to have him as a boyfriend. And yet, Roberto seems so different to her somehow. There seems to be an aura surrounding him. He seems so confident, so powerful.

As they arrive at her townhouse, Maria glances at her watch. “Oh, my God! It’s two-thirty in the morning! How can it be this late?”

“Is there a problem?”

“Shit, I’ve got to get up early tomorrow. I start my new position at work. Why didn’t you tell me it was so late?”

“Sorry, I though you knew.”

Maria jumps out of the car, runs around to the driver’s side, and sticks her head through the open window. She gives Roberto a peck on the cheek, and says, “Sorry you can’t come in tonight. We’ll do this again real soon, OK?” She turns to leave, but Roberto grabs her by the arm and stops her.

“I’m coming in with you,” he says.

Maria is taken aback by Roberto’s forcefulness. This is so unlike him. “Look, I want you to come in too, but not tonight. Any night but tonight.”

Roberto ignores what Maria says. He looks at her directly in the eyes and repeats, “I’m coming in with you.”

Time seems to stop for Maria. She is suddenly very nervous, she can feel her heart beating at a hundred miles an hour. She feels a lump in her throat. She desperately tries to think of a way to say “no” to him, but she can’t. She can’t say anything at all. Slowly, silently, she steps back and opens the car door for him. She feels very warm.

The walk to the doorstep takes an eternity. Why is she doing this? It’s not too late. She can take him to the doorway, give him a proper kiss, and then tell him he has to go. He might be a little angry, but he should understand, shouldn’t he? Why is this so difficult?

Maria gets to the doorway, and she takes out her keys. Stop and kiss him now. Stop and kiss him now. But it’s already too late. Maria has already opened the door and let Roberto in.

Roberto takes off his jack and tie, throws them on the floor, and spreads himself out on the sofa as if he owns the place. Maria has never seen him act this way before. She’s a little scared— and a little excited.

“Strip,” he says.

“What?!”

“You heard me.”

Maria feels the lump in her throat again. She is panting heavily now. She is frozen in place, she can’t move her legs. She can only move her arms as she lifts her dress up over her head. She stands in front of Roberto in her underwear.

“Keep going,” he says.

This is crazy. She has to stop now. Maria kicks off her shoes. Roberto’s insane if he thinks... Maria looks up and sees Roberto’s stare—his piercing stare—and her train of thought is broken. She reaches up, unclasps her bra, and lets it fall to the floor.

No, not the panties. This has to stop now. Anything but the panties. Maria’s arms want to reach down and pull down her panties, but in a supreme act of will, Maria manages to keep her arms up and cover her breasts with them. She stands there momentarily with a triumphant smile on her face, but Maria’s victory is short-lived. She once again glances up and sees Roberto’s stare, and a chill runs down her spine. Maria can’t think any more, she can only feel. She feels a gnawing in her gut, a feeling of emptiness, of incompleteness. She feels the need to finish what she has started, she feels the need to obey.

Finally, she succumbs to the need. As she peels off the skin-tight panties, she feels a wave of satisfaction wash over her. She feels a wave of lust wash over her. She feels nervous as Roberto gazes at her naked flesh. She feels the moisture dripping down the inside of her thighs.

Roberto stands and walks over to Maria. She thinks he is going to kiss her, but instead he picks her up and carries her towards the bedroom. As she is held in Roberto’s arms, Maria feels completely safe. She feels like a little girl. She feels more grown-up than ever before. Roberto throws her down on the bed and kisses her, passionately. He seems like an animal as he makes love to her, roughly. It’s the best fuck she’s ever had.

More To Come.