The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

An accidental abduction—Chapter 2

Stephanie looked nervously at the commander of the Electran spaceship and wondered what fate awaited her,she had been assuming that all these tests being run on her were simply to provide data for their computers before returning her safely to Earth,with instructions to say nothing, not that any of her friends would have believed her anyway!The two doctors turned to face the commander as well as he spoke,

“The Earth girl is to be given three options to choose from,and it must be her selection without influence from us as to which she chooses.“he said.

Stephanie smiled,life on Earth and keeping quiet about this suited her just fine!The commander continued,

“Our leaders on Electra have been in contact with the Area 51 committee concerning alien contact with Earthlings and they have given us permission to deal with her in any manner that suits us,therefore opening up the opportunity to take her as a drone slave to our planet, and her past will be removed from Earth records. There are however two far more ‘preferable’ options for the female to take up,and I think we all hope she will take up one of these options in preference.”

Stephanie looked nervously at the doctors and asked them,“Drone slave?”

One of them touched her gently and said,“Not a nice option Stephanie, your mind will be completely wiped clean and replaced with thoughts of total obedience to your Electran Master or Mistress.You will be sold at the slave market on Electra,and your Owner will implant you with a control chip.You will then be their mindless,obedient slave for as long as you live with no free thoughts of your own.This is what we do to captives from other planets”

Stephanie shuddered at the thought,and said quietly to her,“I hope the other options are more preferable than that!”

The doctor smiled at her and said,“Yes Stephanie in a way they are,well one of them most definitely is.”

“That sounds the one for me then!“grinned Stephanie.

The commander smiled at her tenderly,“Can I continue now?",and Stephanie nodded meekly and apologetically at him.

“Option two is to return her to Earth as a contact human for the Electrans already based on the planet,using the time lapse device to make it seem like mere moments have passed since she left there.We would then be able to use her mind and body as a direct link between Electra and our people on the planet by use of thought override,and they would be able to do the same through her.”

Stephanie looked not much more convinced about this option,but guessing none of them would be nice,asked the commander,“And what would this involve Sir?”

He replied,“This would involve a short term mind wipe to remove all thoughts of your time aboard this ship,implantation of thought controllers and data transfer units directly into your brain,and some basic physical adaption of your body so that the beams transferring this data to your mind chips will not harm your body.We would also need to put a robo-processor unit in your brain so we can take total control over your mind whenever it’s deemed necessary to do so.”

“So I’d be little more than a robot then!“said Stephanie aghast.

“Slightly more functional than a robot,“said the commander,“when we have no need of your services you would think and operate as a normal human,but when we needed you as a contact unit you would be transformed into little more than a robot data transmitter and receiver,yes.Much of this work could be done while you are sleeping,but not entirely,an urgent message either way would send you into the trnasmitter state of control instantly.However your physical adaption would give you certain advantages over other Earth people.”

Stephanie thought in for a penny,in for a pound and asked,“Like what Sir?”

“You are a swimmer on your own planet,your strength and stamina would be enhanced so presumably you would be able to swim faster.Also because of all the implants and the data they carry your IQ would be increased by about 25%,making you a highly intelligent young lady.”

“Highly intelligent female robot more like!“said Stephanie very quietly,“And dare I ask the third option after the first two?” she said to the commander,dreading what it might be.

The commander smiled at her,“You may indeed young lady,it is in many ways the most radical option of the three.“Stephanie gulped at this news,“But in a way the one that I think most of us hope you will select.Our original task before we were called to ‘rescue’ you was to go to our sister planet Neutrona and collect one of their females to undergo a new process on our planet of Mind and Body Modification Processing to transform her into an Electran female with the thoughts and body of an Electran.As Neutron females are similar in composition to Electrans,only lacking breasts and having a tiny two inch slit which is sufficient for the Neutron male sex organ,it would be a practical test of adaption for the process.The option we are offering you is to undergo this process and to volunteer to become an Electran female and live the rest of your life as such a being.The only problem with this is your organic life-form is very different to ours and we cannot possibly know how successful it will be,and indeed what effect the mind modification process may have on you,you may end up with a human mind in an Electran body,an Electran mind in a human body,or indeed the mind modification process may simply wipe your human thoughts,but be unable to replace them with an Electran existence,until we try it we simply dont know.”

“Well I’m pretty open-minded,I guess I could try and live with the first two options,but the latter worries me.“Stephanie said openly.

“Option one,you would simply have to lead the best life possible,we could give you mind enhancement implants to help,but it wouldnt be quite the same.Option two,we would send you back to Earth as an Electran inhabitant of your planet to join the several hundred there already.The pleasant option three would be to replace your mind with a robotic thought processor unit,and place you in one of the robot employment groups on our planet,probably in a customer service unit as they are best designed for female robots,and certainly the nicest.The unpleasant option which I’m sure would not be carried out is to simply transform you into a drone slave,and you already know what happens to them!”

“Indeed I do!“said Stephanie,“And how long do I get to make this choice?”

“About two hours I’m afraid,as we can only time lapse a period of twelve hours,and we would have much surgery and implantation to carry out if you chose option two.” the commander told her.

“Gee,thanks!“said Stephanie slightly resigned to three fates,none of which she terribly fancied.She was given some privacy to make her decision,but it didnt take her more than a nanosecond to decide option one didnt really appeal given any choice!Neither of the other options really appealed,she just want to go back home,forget about what had happened,and resume a normal life,but that sadly wasnt a possibility. After all it wasnt her fault they had thought she was one of them,it was the swimsuit she had been told to wear!She considered option two long and hard,she would return to Earth and there was no reason she couldnt resume her swimming career and win her medals,but she giggled at the thought of being ‘robotised’ just as she was about to swim the final victory stroke!She didnt like the idea of being able to be ‘switched off’ whenever any Electran deemed necessary,but it was better to have some free will of her own rather than being a mindless slave. She also thought hard about option three,she had no family that would miss her and the Electrans seemed a very friendly people,it would be quite nice to be one of them,’if it worked’ and then shuddered at the thought of if it didnt.She also admitted having a big cleavage appealed to her,and those cocks were so enormous,just the thought of one of them inside her made her dampen.She looked at the clock they had provided for her and she knew time was running out,she had to make that big decision.Just then one of the female medical staff walked in and smiled at her,her large but very pert breasts standing out contentedly in her uniform and Stephanie knew,she was going to leave Earth behind and take her chance with the adaption process,the Electrans were such lovely people she just wanted to be like them.

She walked across to Stephanie and said,“Time’s nearly up Stephanie, have you made your decision yet?”

Stephanie smiled and spoke,“Yes I have,I saw that lovely smile on your face,and you all have such lovely natures that I have decided to take my chance with the Mind and Body Modification Processor or whatever its called and become an Electran,“and after a little hesitation added, “Assuming it works that is!Mind having a figure like yours is quite an attraction too!",she added giggling.

The female hugged her and said,“I’m sure its the right decision,I’m really pleased you are going to join us Stephanie.I’m sure the process will work fine.",then looking at Stephanie’s much smaller breasts she laughed and added,“Yes all Electran women have breasts like this,and you will be no different.I will contact the commander straightaway.”

She did this,and she was instructed to take Stephanie to the commanders office straightaway.He greeted her warmly when she got there,and said he was glad she had made that decision as thats what he was hoping she would choose,and explained to her more fully what would happen.He then told Stephanie that even at their spaceships hyper-space speed of travel that Electra was many Earth-days flight away,and that the best way for her to travel there was in a sleeping pod for two reasons, one the factor of boredom and the second that no human had travelled at hyper space speed and they had no idea what affect it might have on her body,the only previous humans who had travelled to Electra had been processed as drone slave units before travel with enhanced drone body shells,and of course no brain damage could be done as they had already been electronically removed!The pod would switch off all of Stephanie’s life functions,and place her in a dormant mode until she was woken up when they had nearly arrived at Electra.

Once he had assured Stephanie that it would be perfectly safe she happily agreed to this.He called in one of the medical staff who Stephanie was now such good friends with to take her to the sleeping pod area.They chatted happily as they journeyed there,and she told Stephanie their names,she was called Araya and the other female was called Sudra,and Stephanie promised to do her best to remember their names.Araya laughed and told her that once her mind had been modified she would have no trouble remembering their names as in earth terms the average IQ of an Electran was about 300!Stephanie giggled and said that was assuming it worked of course!

When Stephanie saw the sleeping pod she gave out a little gasp.It was an almost transparent pod covered in what was a green glass like material with just metal sides where the hinges were and to seal it tight.It was not quite vertical,but very nearly and there were restraints at neck,wrists,thighs and ankles to hold her in position. Araya asked Stephanie to remove her swimsuit and either sleep naked or in a special sleep suit as she would be more comfortable that way.It was explained to her that normally these pods were used for medical purposes until they could get back to Electra and therefore were designed to put the least pressure possible on the body.The sleep suits had a layer of gel between the inner and outer skin for just that purpose,and Araya showed her what they looked like so Stephanie could decide what to do.Stephanie smiled to herself when she saw the chest area of the sleep suit,it was designed for an Electran cleavage and not one like hers,but hopefully that would soon change.She also noticed openings on the breasts and crotch area,presumably so that medical assistance could be given on the flight.

Stephanie decided she would give the sleep suit a try,and Araya told her it was a good choice as it would give her the maximum comfort during her sleep.Stephanie peeled off her swimsuit and stood in front of Araya while she prepared the sleep suit for her,her sweet,strong body sweating gently from the long period she had spent in the suit,her shoulder length blonde hair resting on her shoulders and breasts.What Stephanie hadnt realised was that all Electrans were bi-sexual,and that her aroma was arousing Araya considerably.

When Araya had finished readying the suit,she turned to admire Stephanie’s naked body,dripping a combination of her sweat and her juices where she had been aroused by the machines earlier.It was just too much for Araya,and she whispered in Stephanie’s ear tenderly,

“Have you ever had sex with another female?”

Stephanie blushed and admitted she was a virgin with either sex,her dedication to swimming hadnt permitted her time to have a boyfriend,or indeed a girlfriend,though she admitted that idea had intrigued her. She had used a vibrator on herself,but never had the ‘real thing’ as she put it.Araya smiled tenderly,turned off the video link to the rest area,and sealed the door before seductively stripping off her medical uniform that she wore when working.Stephanie gasped as Araya’s large breasts sat proudly and firmly on her chest,her nipples standing out proudly from her breasts.Stephanie glanced a little look at her crotch,and was entranced by the size of the hole,it was a little larger than hers,though she guessed that was necessary given the size of the Electran penis.

Araya moved across to where Stephanie was standing and planted a kiss firmly on her lips which Stephanie happily reciprocated.She soon found Araya’s tongue pressing down her throat,and her fingers working firmly but delicately on her clit bringing moans of delight from Stephanie.As Stephanie dampened with more arousal from Araya’s fingerwork she was able to slide more of her soft hand into Stephanie’s slit and arouse her even more.She broke off the kiss and started nuzzling and licking Stephanie’s breasts and nipples with her mouth,all this having the effect of rousing Stephanie even more.When she gathered her senses Stephanie started doing the same thing to Araya and judging by Araya’s reaction she was doing a good job,it was clear how sensitive her breasts were from the moans she was issuing.Eventually Stephanie could resist Araya’s work no longer and an orgasm of massive size burst from her body covering Araya’s fingers in her sticky juices.Stephanie continued to work on Araya and very soon she too burst into orgasm,so much juice released that it covered Stephanie’s whole hand.They released their hands from each other,and both licked the other girls juices,and then the remains of their own as well.This was a first for Stephanie,but she had to admit she enjoyed the taste of it.

Araya dried Stephanie’s body for her,then let Stephanie do the same for her,having explained the drying machine process to her.Now it was time for Stephanie to put on the sleep suit and be placed in the pod.Araya helped her into the suit,though it wasnt difficult to put on and then Stephanie climbed inside the pod and laid down as best she could and then Araya fixed her in position.Araya then unzipped the flaps in her sleep suit and inserted a tube via a needle to each of her breasts,and a larger one into her pussy explaining to Stephanie that they were part of her life support system while her brain was switched off,and to remove body waste fluids as necessary.She then placed a mask over Stephanie’s nose and mouth explaining that she had to breathe in a special sleeping gas so that her still human lungs would not be affected by the lack of oxygen to them.Finally she lowered a headset over Stephanie’s eyes and 16 electrodes attached around the top of her head,this she was told was the method used to put her brain to sleep while monitoring her at the same time.

When Stephanie acknowledged she was ready Araya sealed the pod and went across to the computer desk and pressed several buttons.All Stephanie knew was that a sweet smelling gas entered her nose and mouth,and a few seconds later went into a deep sleep as the electrodes switched off all her brain functions and took control of her themselves.The next 2 weeks or so for Stephanie passed in a very deep sleep though her body didnt have quite such a relaxing time of things!The Electrans who would carry out her transformation had decided they needed to know everything about the human body before doing this process,and this was their chance to do just that.They had already discovered that Earth females breasts and clits were far more sensitive than their own by Stephanie’s reaction to the medi scan,and they wished to discover more about this.Stephanie’s breasts and clit were given such high levels of pleasure that had her brain been active a continous stream of orgasms would have erupted through her body throughout the experiments,the Electrans literally registering just how much pleasure the human body was capable of taking!They also did further brain scans on her,and downloaded enough data to give her new Electran body many of the same emotions and manners of the Earth girl she would have once been.They also ‘slightly adjusted’ her brain pattern so that she wouldnt change her mind on arrival on Electra!Stephanie of course knew nothing about any of this.

In what seemed moments to Stephanie,but was in fact just about 14 Earth days,she found herself being woken up by Sudra opening the door to her sleep pod,and Stephanie greeted her with a big smile.

“Are we nearly there?“she said to Sudra,“It barely seems to me moments ago that I was put in here!”

Sudra smiled back at her,“That was 14 of your Earth days ago Stephanie, I will be home on Electra in about 2 hours from now,and soon it will be your new home as well.”

Stephanie smiled happily,“Yes it will Sudra,and I’m looking forward to seeing my new home.I just hope my transformation goes well enough to enable me to stay there.”

“I’m sure it will Stephanie.I’m told that you will be transformed tomorrow,and for tonight they have developed a special chamber where you will sleep until your breathing system is adjusted to something suitable for our planet.We can alter the air on the spaceship to suit our passengers needs,but our planets air is 100% nitrogen so you would suffocate at present if you breathed that.“Sudra told her.

“Wouldnt want that to happen having travelled this far,would we!“said Stephanie meekly.

“We will be met in a special air lock chamber on arrival and you will be escorted from there to your chamber for the night,you will be given a special breathing unit for the journey.“Sudra told her.

Stephanie nodded happily at this news,then Sudra released her from the pod and Stephanie took off the sleep suit she had worn for the last fortnight.The sight and smell of her soft naked body covered in her aroma was proving too much for poor Sudra,especially as Araya had told her what had happened between them.Sudra thought for a moment,then asked Stephanie a question,

“You know what happened between you and Araya?”

“Yes.“said Stephanie blushing at the thought of her first lesbian sex encounter.

“Well that was done in an Earth style wasnt it,would you like to try lesbian sex Electran style,we do have time you know.“Sudra asked her.

Stephanie blushed again,then grinned,“Would it be possible for me to do so,your slits down below are a ‘little’ larger than mine you know,and your clits as well.”

Sudra smiled tenderly at her,she had planned this really,she just didnt realise how arousing Stephanie would be,and had got something ready ‘just in case’.

“Yes Stephanie we can do so,I have adapted one of our sex devices to fit your slit perfectly and to bring maximum arousal to your little clit as well.“and showed her what looked like a massive double vibrator to Stephanie’s eyes with one end much wider and longer than the other, it wasnt difficult for Stephanie to tell which end was which!

“So if you are willing to try it,“Sudra asked her,“I would love to use it with you,I will show you a lot of pleasure even with your current body,and just wait till you have one of ours!”

Stephanie grinned at her,“Why not,should hopefully be the last time I make love as an Earthling so lets try it out.”

Sudra grinned contentedly,this was the answer she had been hoping for. She rubbed a lot of pink lube on both ends of the probe then slowly and tenderly entered it into Stephanie’s slit which was already dampening at the thought of what was to come.She then eased it into her own very willing hole,and then pressed a button in the middle and Stephanie felt it expand until it filled her completely.Sudra nuzzled and nipped Stephanie’s breasts bringing moans of delight from her,and Stephanie returned the compliment.

“The best is yet to come Stephanie,just wait for this.“said Sudra turning a dial on the probe a long way round.Stephanie felt the most massive surge of arousal through her whole body,and though she felt on the edge of a most massive orgasm for the whole 45 minutes they were linked together she just couldnt come,not knowing that the device was controlling this outcome,Sudra of course was used to this effect.All this time they played tenderly with each others bodies,and indeed their own,kissing,tonguing and playful manipulation of each others breasts throughout.Finally the time limit that Sudra had set was reached and both females exploded in a massive orgasm as the probe released them to do so,both girls dribbling their fluids onto the probe which instantly sucked them up.

“Wow.“said Stephanie when she finally recovered,and smiled happily seeing Sudra grinning at her,“That was really something!”

“Thats nothing!“grinned Sudra,“That was without the mind link element because I wasnt certain your current mind was strong enough for that. But once you are one of us....!”

“Mind link?“asked Stephanie.

“Yes our minds become joined during sex using a special pair of headsets but they are very powerful electrical devices and we werent sure how a human mind would cope so I didnt use it for now.But believe me I will in the future.“Sudra said.

“Cant wait!“grinned Stephanie,“It must be something amazing if its better than that!”

“Oh it is!“said Sudra grinning wickedly,“Still now I have to get you ready for when the ship lands.”

Sudra showed Stephanie how the ‘body washing unit’ worked and Stephanie washed away all the dirt and collected fluids from her body,before being dried by the machine.The blasts of warm air on her naked body however only had the affect of arousing her yet again.She couldnt quite work out why,but she was really looking forward to becoming an Electran female.When she had finished Sudra handed her back the swimsuit they had abducted her in while she was wearing explaining that it had been ‘hygienically cleaned’ for her while she had been asleep.Stephanie eased herself back into her swimsuit,not worrying about lowering the facemask for now.Sudra handed her a uniform used by navigators aboard the ship to put on over the top of it and they headed for the ships bridge as the commander had instructed Sudra to do once Stephanie was ready.When Stephanie got there she could see a large bluish coloured planet approaching rapidly on the screen.

The commander smiled at her,“Your new home planet Stephanie,do you like what you see?”

Stephanie smiled and said,“Yes I do,I just hope everything goes OK there in my transformation.”

“The commander walked across,touched her on her shoulder and said,“I’m confident it will.”