The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

An accidental abduction—Chapter 3

Stephanie had watched with amazement as the spaceship landed gently on the planet,and docked into its designated landing bay while giving her her first glimpses of what she hoped would be her new home,Sudra pointing out various sights to her on the planet when they got close to the surface.Stephanie was slightly baffled by the bluish hue that the whole planet seemed to glow with and asked Sudra about it,who explained it was a feature of the rock surface of the planet,an electro static force within the rocks that gave off this image from a distance,though it was unnoticeable when you actually stood on it.A few minutes after landing the Commander of the ship asked Araya and Sudra to escort Stephanie to the exit bay as the reception party were now ready within the air lock to meet her,and provide her with the breathing device to enable her to safely travel to where she would sleep that night,telling Stephanie that he hoped to see her tomorrow before the ‘big event’ to wish her luck in her transformation.Stephanie just smiled nervously at him, just hoping that the ‘big event’ would work out fine for her while wondering at the same time if he was already married!

She asked Araya if she should pull down her face mask,and indeed put in the mouthpiece and breathing devices before leaving the ship,and Araya said yes because her air supply would be directed through these units for her journey from a pack which she would wear like a belt around her waist.Stephanie pulled down the mask,placed the mouthpiece tight in her mouth,and popped the breathing device tight into her nostrils,within moments it had taken over her breathing yet again and Stephanie giggled at the thought that she would soon look like this for real,only without the need for tight plugs in her nostrils!They then showed Stephanie to the exit area,and helped her off the spaceship,Stephanie looked back at it wondering if she would ever see it,or travel on it again in the future.Two men and a woman stepped forward to welcome her,and Sudra and Araya promised to come and see her soon,once they had been debriefed from their journey,which Sudra added giggling,might take a little longer than normal due to the visitor we brought back with us,and Stephanie grinned and blushed as she knew it was her she was refering to.The two men placed a harness over her back,placed a small tank in the harness (much like a divers tank,only much lighter) and then connected it up to her mouthpiece and nose by the use of some tubes, then told Stephanie just to breathe naturally through it,it would simply oxygenate her air supply sufficiently to allow her to breathe prior to her adaption.They then guided Stephanie to the vehicle that would transport her to where she was staying overnight.

Stephanie gasped at the sight,it was like a single seater spacecraft as in the old alien pictures,even complete with transparant window where she sat,and it hovered about 2 feet off the ground.

“Who’s flying it?” she asked nervously,“I cant see the pilot!”

The people who had escorted her smiled knowingly,“It flies itself Stephanie,you just climb aboard and it will whisk you to where you are staying.Its been pre-programmed to take you there tonight,and to take you to the transformation zone tomorrow,and after that you will have the knowledge and mind capacity to fly it yourself.For now just climb in and enjoy the journey.”

Stephanie did as she was told,sat down and heard a gentle hiss as the lid closed behind her.Moments after,the craft sped off and Stephanie sat back and took in the sights of what would be her new home. Everything looked so technologically advanced to her eyes,though to Electran eyes this was just a normal city.After 20 minutes or so the craft gracefully glided to a halt,and the lid of the craft opened and Stephanie assumed that this huge building in front of her was where she was staying tonight.She climbed out and a woman came up to greet her, giggling to herself that there was no difficulty telling the sexes apart on this planet,because everyone was so ‘well endowed’,both men and women,and she wondered to herself if she would notice the difference tomorrow when she was equally buxom.She was taken into the building and shown to a huge room where she was told she would be staying the night and it was explained to her how everything there worked,and told that the air supply had been adjusted for her to breathe normally so she removed the harness and switched off her air supply.She made herself comfortable,giggled at the toys provided in the room (she was being accommodated in an Electran ‘pleasure hotel’ for the night) though she had been warned not to use the mind link toys as they didnt know how well her mind would stand up to it.She blushingly pointed out that she didnt have a partner anyway,and was told that it was possible for ‘single ladies’ to mind link with special computers for that ‘ultimate experience’!She studied the special helmets anyway, looking at all the sensors and wiring inside and wondering what the effect would be like,and hoped she would find out soon,even if only as a ‘single lady’!Sadly for her all the other delights were designed for an Electran figure,and neither her slit or breasts were yet big enough to try them.

2 hours or so later her intercom unit buzzed and she answered it,

“Yes?” she said nervously.

“You have 2 female visitors Miss,who claim to know you,should I permit them entry to your chamber?” said a female voice who Stephanie assumed was the receptionist.

“Yes please.“said Stephanie happily,glad of some company,and a few moments later Sudra and Araya walked in and gave her a big hug and kiss.

“Everything fine?” Sudra asked her.

“Wonderful,” said Stephanie,“though a little nervous about tomorrow I guess,........,just worried what happens if it doesnt work I suppose.”

“I’m sure there is nothing to worry about.“said Araya putting a comforting hand on her shoulder.

“I was looking at those mind link helmets over there and wondering what they are like to use.I have been told not to find out for now as they arent quite sure what effect they will have on me!Shame!",she added giggling.

Sudra smiled at her,“Well you know that adapted probe device we used on the ship and how it linked our bodies together.”

“Yes,“smiled Stephanie shyly,“and I remember the result when it permitted me to orgasm,",she added grinning,“I was a ‘little’ damp afterwards!”

Sudra grinned at the memory,“Well using this not only links our bodies sexually,but our minds as well,for whatever period of time its set for the only thing the 2 people connected up are concerned with is bringing each other sexual pleasure,culminating in the most massive orgasm for both partners.”

“Sounds heavenly,“said Stephanie blushing at the thought,“period of time,how long is normal then?”

“Anything from 20 minutes to 12 hours is quite normal,though its safe up to 48 hours so I’m told.",grinned Araya,“Though the maximum either of us have done so far is 8 hours together,but the probe recorded high body fluid levels after that!”

“Up to 48 hours in contact with your loving partner,“whispered Stephanie,mainly to herself but loud enough for the others to actually hear,“sounds wonderful,if only I had a lover to share it with.”

Araya smiled at her,“You’ll soon find someone thats for sure,but you can always use a ‘computer lover’ in the meantime,they are very enjoyable you know.”

“I’m sure they are!",smiled Stephanie,“and maybe in the next couple of days I will do just that.”

Araya cast a glance at Sudra and grinned,“In the meantime Stephanie, how about one last time as a human,Sudra told me you enjoyed that modified probe,and that you were a very good lover and I wouldnt mind finding out if she was right!”

Stephanie blushed,and cast a glance at Sudra,“I was?",and Sudra nodded at her,“Well its safe,and certainly very enjoyable so why not celebrate my last night as a human!”

Araya produced the adapted probe and rubbed the pink lube over both ends,also rubbing some over Stephanie’s clit and entrance,and her breasts for as she put it,’added effect!’.Stephanie within moments found an arousing tingle growing through these areas,and her nipples and clits grew with the pleasure.Araya gave her a big french kiss as she slid the probe deep into Stephanie,and then her own body and switched it on.Stephanie felt it tingling and swelling inside her,and combined with the stimulation of the lube she was soon in heaven.She didnt know that Araya and Sudra had set the probe for 2 hours of pure heaven,but she soon would!

At first she felt Arayas hands working her breasts and nipples to the heights of arousal while her tongue played tenderly in her mouth and Stephanie reciprocated as best she could.The next thing she knew Arayas hands were all over her body,and yet her breasts were still being driven wild with delight.She opened her eyes to see Sudra suckling on one breast while teasing the other to heights of ecstasy and then swopping.Both Sudra and Stephanie,in as much as she was in a state to realise it by then got a shock an hour later,when Sudra found her mouth getting fed warm breast milk,so highly was Stephanie aroused.She suckled happily,enjoying the warm creamy taste of Stephanie’s milk.Just before the 2 hours were up she released herself as she knew what the result would be,and she was right,as the probe released their orgasms Stephanie’s whole body shook and released so much body juices that the probe could barely cope.When both girls finally recovered,Stephanie had a most massive grin on her face and all she could say was “Wow!".

Araya grinned happily too,she had enjoyed every minute of it,and agreed with Sudra that for someone so inexperienced Stephanie was a marvellous lover.Sudra showed Stephanie the white milky substance around her lips and mouthed the word ‘Yours’ to her,and Stephanie looked in amazement, but looked down at her breasts and saw dribbles of white there and knew it was true.She ran her finger down her breasts and tried some,giggling at the thought of tasting her own milk.

“I didnt think..........!” she started to say.

“........that you could do that without having a baby,yes you can,high stimulation will have that effect and you were very highly stimulated.” Sudra replied.

“So I see!” said Stephanie with a little grin,“That was wonderful,you are both wonderful lovers,and I hope I find someone as good.”

“Oh you will,dont worry.” said Araya,casting a smile at Sudra,“I’m sure the right person is just waiting for you.But for now we had better let you get some sleep,you have a big day ahead of you tomorrow.”

“Will you be there tomorrow,you know,when it happens?” Stephanie asked them.

“Not till afterwards,but we will be thinking of you.” they said.

Stephanie,to her surprise slept soundly,and only woke when she was called in the morning.She showered,eat the breakfast that was provided for her and then prepared herself for the big event.She fitted the harness,connected herself up to her air supply and thanked the receptionist for her help on the way to her craft which sat waiting for her.She climbed in,the lid shut down and sealed her in,and lifted off to hover level and flew away.She had no idea how long the flight would be,and wondered what fate would bring her that day,she hoped it would be a successful transformation and happiness,but wondered if she could be that lucky.The flight lasted about 15 minutes,and landed in front of a set of large buildings inside a compound,and she could see about half a dozen people waiting to greet her.As the lid opened,she smiled inwardly and said to herself,“Moment of truth Stephanie,lets just hope they are right about my transformation working perfectly.”

She climbed out of the craft and was met warmly,and escorted inside the building.It was explained to her that her transformation would happen in 2 stages,the physical one where her body would be completely re adapted for life on her new home,with all her internal organs either being replaced by Electran ones where possible and all others ‘mutated’ to be suitable for her new life.She also smiled when they told her about the changes she was more likely to notice herself,her much larger breasts,her larger ‘sex entrance’ and higher sensitivity clit for ‘extra pleasure’.She would also discover that her eyesight and hearing were far more efficient than before.

The other stage would be her mental transformation which would include removal of all memories of her previous life,while leaving her personality intact leading her to believe that she had always been an Electran female called Stephania.They had considered changing her name completely,but had decided it was so beautiful that they had only altered it to fit in with the Electran naming system that all female names ended in a.They explained that by means of implantation her mind would always be linked to the computer systems so that ‘obedience to commands’ could be guaranteed at all times it was deemed necessary,and that all Electrans,both male and female normally had these implanted at birth.Her ‘intelligence levels’ would be raised to the normal for an Electran female of ‘middle standing’ which would be about 4 times greater than her current levels,females of ‘higher standing’ which was about 10% of females who were among the leaders of the planet were about 6 times greater in intelligence than humans.There were a few females who had been set to ‘lower standing’ status,either as punishment for crimes carried out,or by their own submissive desire to serve,and these females were controlled totally by the computer with very little free will of their own,serving only as desired.Her duties as a ‘middle standing’ female would be designated for her within the process,but she was told that she was guaranteed a position meriting her assistance in this experiment.

They then explained to Stephanie that the 2 processes needed to be carried out seperately,and that she had to make a choice as to which to undergo first.Obviously they expected both to work perfectly,but no guarantees could be made first time,but clearly if the first failed then the second wouldnt be carried out,and ‘decisions’ would have to be made regarding her future.The problem lay if the first one worked,but the second one didnt,in that Stephanie had to choose whether in this case she would prefer to live in an Electran body with an Earth mind,or in an Earthlings body with an Electran mind,and that choice could only be made by her.

The advantage of the first choice would be that she could continue to live on the planet as a free female,albeit an unintelligent one by their standards,but couldnt return to Earth easily.The disadvantage clearly being her lack of intelligence would mean she would only be suitable for ‘menial’ duties unless she gave up all free thought and became totally computer controlled.

The second choice would leave her a highly intelligent woman who would probably be returned to Earth as a controlled spy because she would be unable to live long term on Electra.The choice of course was entirely hers.Stephanie didnt need to think on her decision for long,but asked if she could make 1 private phone call and was given permission to do so.

She rang Araya and asked her 1 question,“Would you and Sudra still like me if I was a ‘dumb blonde’ forever by your standards?”

Araya giggled sweetly and said,“Stephanie,we would always like you whatever happens today,and if you are ‘dumb’ by our standards we really dont care because you are such a lovely person.And I know Commander Markam feels the same way.We hope it works perfectly,but you will always be so precious to us regardless.”

“In that case my choice is made,thank you.“said Stephanie and she switched off the communicator.

Araya turned to Sudra and Markam and said,“Her big moment has arrived, lets hope Stephania will be with us all soon.”

Sudra smiled back at her,“I’m sure she will be.",and Markam nodded in agreement.

Stephanie knocked on the door,and walked back in,“I’ve made my decision I will change my body first,and then the mind as I have precious friends here who will accept me as I am,so being a ‘dumb blonde’ by your standards wont be a problem.”

“In that case Stephanie,shall we proceed to where the physical transformation will be carried out?“asked one of the doctors.

“Yes please.“said Stephanie happily.

Stephanie walked happily down a passageway with 2 of the doctors,and then 1 opened a panel with his hand and Stephanie gasped at the sight.A table lay in the middle of the room with a clear tube on one side and a dark tube on the other,on the table were restraints at neck,wrists and ankles to hold her in position.There was also a head restraint like a helmet that she slid her head into to keep it comfortable.

“Stephanie,we need you to strip naked and lay yourself down on the table and make yourself comfortable.We will then place your head in the helmet and restrain you tightly for when the table is lifted into the tubes.First you will be placed in the dark tube which will do the internal modifications,then the clear one for the physical ones to be carried out.I should imagine you will enjoy that one as you will be able to see your body change shape.” the doctor told her,and added smiling at her,“I think you might like the changes that will happen to your body.”

Stephanie blushed and nodded,she couldnt deny it would be nice to have bigger breasts than she had now,though she had never imagined being quite as large as she would soon be.For the last time she removed her swimsuit and looked at her naked human body,knowing that soon it would look very different.She laid down on the table and the restraints were all sealed in position and the helmet lowered over her head to ensure it didnt move at all when she was lifted up.The next thing she knew the table was lifting up,and swinging around and into the dark tube,and she made a last final wish that everything would be OK.It was only as her feet entered the tube that she realised it was filled with a thick liquid that was going to cover her body,and at that stage assumed her head would be staying out of the tube,but she kept sliding in.Just as she thought she was going to drown in this thick goo she heard a voice in her helmet say to her,

“Its alright Stephanie,it wont harm you,indeed it will transform your lungs the moment it reaches them so just breathe normally.",so she did so.For just a few moments while the liquid entered she gasped for breath but as the liquid reached her lungs she found it easy to breathe again.It felt warm and sticky as it covered every inch of her body,but she felt so relaxed,she imagined it was a bit like being in the womb again,and indeed in a way she was,as she was beginning her rebirth. Indeed she never even noticed as her heart stopped beating,then slowly dissolved as her new organs were formed.She lost any sense of time or feeling in the darkness as the liquid carried out its duties,and then coated her body in preparation for stage 2 as she just relaxed so deeply in her ‘new womb’.She only realised the work was done when she felt herself moving out of the liquid,and as the table moved round tried to catch a glimpse of herself but her head was well held down.In fact at this stage the only difference she would have noticed would have been the faintest bluish hue to her skin where the liquid clung to her body in a fine skin.She didnt realise that all this transformation had barely taken 45 minutes!

As she slid into the second tube she didnt worry this time as the warm liquid flowed over her,this one being far runnier than the first,and if anything slightly warmer on her skin.The warmth rippled through her body and she relaxed as she waited for what would happen next.At first all she felt was a gentle tingling in her chest,and the liquid coating the inside of her pussy which had a gently arousing effect which caused her to blush,she even felt her nipples hardening and expanding with the pleasure flowing through her.Then suddenly the tingling in her chest grew considerably in intensity,and it seemed to her that every time she breathed her breasts grew slightly in size and fullness,and within minutes she felt 2 very full and firm breasts resting gently on her chest surrounded by the warm liquid.Soon,even with the limited vision she had she could see 2 large objects forming on her chest,and her nipples expanding to a natural proportion for her now massive cleavage. She barely felt her slit expanding across her crotch,and her clit expanding as well until the fluid rippled with her movement and the sensitivity struck her.She noticed her skin was becoming a bright blue colour growing in intensity by the minute,and as her sight became enhanced she was able to see more details of her new body.She felt her nose changing shape and she guessed everything was going perfectly,so she relaxed and dozed off as the effect was so peaceful.She only woke up as she felt herself being taken out of the tube as the liquid washed away from her body.

“Well?“she said nervously to one of the doctors.

“Perfect.",he replied,“You can see for yourself in a couple of moments.”

“Thank you.“said Stephanie slightly dreamily,but with a smile forming on her face.She could already feel her full and large breasts resting on her chest,the weight of which she was unused to but it was a nice surprise to her once she got used to them.They released her from the table,and the moment she was free from the helmet and her neck restraint released Stephanie cast a glance at herself and gasped with delight and a little shock at the sight.The image of her new bright blue body took her back for a moment but soon she was admiring herself in a mirror provided. Her huge breasts (at least to her eyes) were a vision standing proudly on her chest with fine firm nipples just perfect,standing out.As she looked further down she giggled at the size of her slit,it was so big compared to a human one,but she knew she needed it to be that size if an Electran man was ever to make love to her.She then took a closer look at her face,her previously blue eyes were now a shiny emerald green and looked truly dazzling.Her nose had almost disappeared completely,just a tiniest sign of her having one with 2 tiny nostrils for her breathing.She assumed her eye colour had been altered (correctly though she didnt know it at the time) because otherwise they would have matched her new skin too well.

She smiled contentedly at the vision she saw while the doctors ran some checks to make sure everything was OK internally,and quickly signalled all was fine.

“And now for stage 2 I assume?” asked Stephanie,“To make me as clever as you,and my control unit to be implanted.”

“You seem quite content about the control unit Stephanie,all our signs showed that humans would resist implantation methods and needs.",the doctor said to her.

“It doesnt worry me in the slightest,“admitted Stephanie,“I might be more concerned if it was turning me into a mindless machine,but being controlled I dont mind at all,“and added blushing,“in fact I find it quite an exciting idea!”

“We can turn you into a mindless machine if you wish Stephanie!Quite easily in fact!” laughed the doctor,“But your level of control will be that normally set for an Electran which is quite low under ‘normal’ circumstances and only adjusted when required,unless of course you wanted more?Though you will receive ‘training’ for your new position here through the implant.”

“Oh good!” said Stephanie giggling,“Mindless machine,I think I will turn down that offer,but have to say being controlled sounds nice to me,maybe a bit more control at first would be wise until I get used to things?”

“You wont need it Stephanie,soon you will have forgotten ever being human,but if you wish me to?",and Stephanie nodded,“Then I will set the control levels a little higher for you.",the doctor said.

“Thank you,“said Stephanie,“I guess its because I have been told to do things all my life as a swimmer,and now I quite enjoy that sort of thing.Might find it hard to make all my own decisions!” she added giggling.

“Well I’m sure you wouldnt have any problems once adapted.“said the doctor adjusting the controls,“However I have adjusted the control levels just to make sure.I’ve set it to ‘mid-control’ level for you, what this will do is give you enough free thought to be yourself,but help to control all your decisions in a wise manner for you.More controlled than your friends,but far from being a mindless machine.Is that OK?”

“Wonderful!” said Stephanie smiling,“When do we begin?”

“Ready when you are Stephanie.” was the reply.

The doctors led Stephanie into the next room,and she saw what looked like an old fashioned hair drying machine that you sat under that she had seen used in hairdressers,only she guessed that inside where her head would be was very different to that,and she was right!She giggled to herself that she had come to this most futuristic planet by Earth standards,and yet the mind adapting machine looked just like a familiar item from home.Indeed she had seen it used as a basis for a ‘brainwashing’ machine in sci-fi films and never dreamt she would ever sit in one for real!She was given an injection in the back of the neck which she assumed (correctly) was the implant and then asked to sit in the chair which she did happily.Within moments the implant was embedded deep in her brain,and the helmet was lowered.

Stephanie felt a throbbing begin deep in her head,which grew steadily in intensity,but to her surprise was pleasant,and not at all painful. This was the machinery connecting up both to the implant and her mind. After a few minutes she felt a surge of power,and her mind went blank, not realising that the reason it went blank was because every tiny detail had been removed from her mind and was being reprocessed by the computers,sifting her personality from her memories so that Stephania would have her personality,but none of her previous memories which would be replaced by those of an Electran girl of similar age and nature.Having carried out this work the computer began the task of linking Stephanie’s personality to Stephania’s thoughts so they became so deeply intertwined as one that Stephania would never realise she hadnt existed for the first 21 years of her life.Once this was carried out the computer simply downloaded her ‘new life’ into Stephania as she would now regard herself,and began the process of upgrading her intelligence levels,with Stephania’s mind happily accepting all this new data downloaded into it.After this was done,the implant was activated at the set control level and linked into every brain cell. Finally her ‘work duties’ were designated for her,preparing her for her role in serving her home planet.

By this stage Stephania was alert to all that was happening around her, though still technically in a computer controlled trance until everything was completed,she was simply being told that her mind was receiving a ‘work related upgrade’ for a new higher position.Finally the work was carried out,Stephania was released from full computer control and the process ran down and switched off.The doctors walked across raised the helmet and said,

“Stephania,the work related upgrade has been downloaded successfully, you will be free to take up your new position as 2nd Officer Navigator when your craft leaves in 5 days,until then you are free to join your friends.”

“Thank you for that,its a great honour for me,I will be the first in my family to reach high Officer level,I only wish my parents had lived to see this day.” Stephania replied.

“Yes indeed Stephania,but be proud that they lived long and were honoured in service to our beloved planet.I’m sure they are looking down on you proudly today.It seems your friends are waiting for you outside,feel free to join them........once dressed of course!”

Stephania proudly put on the tunic of a 2nd Officer for the first time and joined her three friends waiting for her,Araya,Sudra and Markam. They gave her a big hug,and Markam spoke to her,

“Have you heard the good news,your first duty is aboard our ship on our diplomatic mission to Protonia.Its wonderful news for us all.”

“Thats great,“said Stephania happily,“I suppose they thought being among friends for my first big mission was a good idea,but I wont let you down.“she added confidently.

“We know you wont,“said Sudra,“and of course we will all help you anyway.Lets go and relax for a few days anyway.”

Markam gave Stephania a big kiss,’for confidence’ as he put it,but there was clearly more to it than that.He had fallen for the sweet Earth girl,and had to admit that she was even lovelier to his eyes post transformation.Being single,he was still free to select a life partner and he hoped Stephania would be the one for him.He knew from the 2 girls that Stephania had lesbian ‘tendencies’ but that didnt worry him because he knew the loving couple of Sudra and Araya could keep her happy that way without spoiling their own relationship,as they too loved her so much.Over the next few days they all had great fun,Araya introduced Stephania to mind link sex both with her,and the computer sex systems which Stephania thought was really something special.

The last night before the mission was a quietish one,and Araya and Sudra excused themselves early in preparation leaving Stephania and Markam alone together.Markam was the first to speak,

“Stephania,you have known pleasure from ladies,and indeed the computer but not yet from a man,would you like to.....err experience it with.....me?”

“That would be wonderful Markam,“Stephania replied smiling,“there is no one I would rather make love to than you amongst men.”

That was all the words he needed,and he pulled her in for a long and passionate kiss.She gently teased his clothes off him,and he did likewise to her.She didnt need to ask whether he fancied her at all,his erection answering that question alone.Stephanie would have panicked at the size,it must have been nearly 15 inches long and 4 or more in diameter,but for Stephania it was perfect.He carried her to his bed and plugged the mind link helmets into the sockets,handing one to Stephania and putting one on himself.She didnt see how long he set it for,but she didnt really care as ‘forever’ would have been perfect in her eyes.He switched the system on and began working gently on her clit,and soon she was moaning passionately and dampening rapidly.He slid his cock into her and she purred as he filled her deeply.For the next 4 hours the 2 bodies were one sexual unit only desiring to satisfy each other.Finally the moment of release came,and he filled her long and deep with his juices, Stephania exploding in a cascade of orgasms at the same time.When they recovered Stephania kissed him and said,

“Thank you my darling,and commander.It will be a pleasure to serve you in all ways possible in the future.",and he smiled contentedly at the news.

(And so to close)

The next morning Stephania woke up still tightly wrapped around Markam’s resting body and smiled happily at the sight.She cleansed her body thoroughly then proudly trotted off to her room and put on her formal Navigation Officers tunic for the first time,now she was an officer like her friends,and would be serving on Markam’s ship,an honour she was really looking forward to.She tidied herself then tiptoed back into Markam’s room,where by now he was awake and wondering where Stephania had gone.

“How do I look?” she asked him nervously,“I want to look perfect and serve my commander well.”

He smiled,“You look perfect my dear,and if your service as a Navigation Officer is as good as your ‘other duties’ last night,then you will be superb in the role.How do you feel about last night?”

“Couldnt be happier,” beamed Stephania,“you are wonderful to be with, and I just hope you feel the same way about me.”

“Indeed I do.“he said happily,sure that at last he had found the lady of his life.

Stephania smiled,it seemed her life was changing for the better,a promotion and finally finding the man of her dreams.She just hoped she didnt let him down in her duties aboard ship,but was confident her programming wouldnt let her,especially as she had requested a higher level of computer assistance for now,until her confidence was boosted.

When Stephania left him to have breakfast with the other girls,he wondered back to what he had said at the debriefing about Stephanie, that he had grown to like her a lot when she was aboard ship on the journey back to their home planet,and that she would make someone a wonderful and loving partner.He wondered if someone had taken note of this comment and programmed her accordingly,or whether the feeling had been mutual all along.He somehow suspected he would never know for sure.

The reality of it was somewhere in the middle.Stephanie had enjoyed the way she was treated by her ‘abductors’ aboard the ship,and had been treated kindly.She had liked Commander Markam,but had never dreamt that he would fancy a quiet,plain girl like her.However when Stephania was ‘born’ the computer systems added a little programming to guarantee her romantic happiness,and Markam with the ‘reward’ he deserved for the mission.

Naturally Stephania was a successful Officer and in time received her deserved promotion,serving many Commanders of Electran craft superbly over the years,including of course her life partner.After a ‘suitable’ period of courtship she and Markam agreed to become life partners,and were joined together at a service and the ‘thought link units’ implanted to guarantee their completeness together,with Araya and Sudra acting as the bridal assistants at the event.He decided however not to change her bisexual tastes,and Stephania was allowed to continue to enjoy lesbian love sessions as well,both with her 2 close friends,and other females serving aboard ship as well when permitted to.She knew this was an exceptional gift given to her by Markam,and always showed him her appreciation for this special gift.

Over the years that followed Stephania presented her love with 3 children,2 girls and a boy taking short periods of maternal leave from work to do so,before continuing her duties,as nannies were provided for high ranking officers when in service.When at home on leave she happily cared for her children herself.

About 5 years later Stephania was called for a mission to a far distant planet called Earth to allow the resident ‘staff’ there to be changed. She looked at this planet as it came into sight,and wondered what life there was like,never knowing the truth of where she had came from only a few years earlier.