The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Accidental Henchgirl

Chapter One : Catgirls achieved!

Our story begins during lunchtime, in a normal university, in a normal town. Everything’s got a nice normalness to it, really. If such is your fancy, you can picture a few oddball statues here and there, or even a squad of sexy, chiseled chippendales slathering themselves up with shea butter right in the middle of the cafeteria. It would still be normal for the purposes of this narrative.

Lizzy Charmichael is a person of the female persuasion. There is, normally enough, a lot of those in the normal park, but she nonetheless manages to stand out. Indeed, she is engaging in stealthy dealings, going from tree to tree, tiptoeing her way to shrubs and such. But since her shenanigans occur in broad daylight, the attempted discretion is, obviously, counter-productive. Still, it’s not like anybody is going to bother question her behavior, let alone stop it. Lizzy Charmichael, you see, isn’t known for her shining intellect. You might say that she makes a formless blob of wallpaper glue look like the sharpest tool in the shed.

She looks normal enough. Plain yet likable features, bobbed, bright red hair, a shapely body...well, let’s say very shapely. The kind a growing teenager girl can come to be jealous of, right up until realizing that whatever nutrients were used to promote growth in her chest were apparently initially meant for her brain. But if this analogy makes you think “bimbo”, you’re not fully grasping the situation here. Let my try putting it in nerd terms. She might have an laborious four in intelligence, but chest aside, her charisma is more around eleven, and her wisdom score is reaching towards minus fifty.

Or, you could say that not only is she a few cards short of a full deck, the missing Jacks and Queens have been replaced by fifty top-hat wearing, plasma-breathing jellyfish and a wolf cub. It doesn’t make any sense, and neither does she.

“Aaaah—” She sighs, her head sticking out of a shrubbery, eyes closed, mouth wide open. “Mirin is so cute today as well—”

Just a few strides away from the shrub, oblivious to Lizzy’s presence, the two loveliest girls on campus enjoy lunch together, as they do every day.

The first one is the resident mature beauty. Jenna Bartoli, a tall, gorgeous brunette with long, flowing ebony hair with two thin braids. When you see her, you instinctively try to remember what movie she’s starred in. There isn’t any, but honestly, it gets hard to believe sometimes. She’s just the perfect photogenic beauty. I bet Edgar Allan Poe wrote steamy poems about her, lying prone, crossing and uncrossing his ankles, before throwing them in the hearth fire, disheartened, because his perfect muse wouldn’t exist for two centuries. No wonder he was so depressed.

And because you were trained your whole life to think that there must be a catch to everything, you are now figuring a heart of coal underneath that flawless beauty. Fortunately, not everything is a gritty reboot and Jenna is just as kindhearted as fairy tale rules on beauty would suggest. Oh, she can be straight-laced and no-nonsense, but she’s got the kind of empathy most of us only achieve when there’s been a horrendous disaster. She’s the soft, self-effacing light of hope that shines in the darkest of nights. Her line of study? Human rights and humanitarian action. Yeah.

The second one is the sun to Jenna’s moon, and the object of Lizzy’s undivided attention. Marion MacAllen, who might not be sexy per se, but boy does she have the cuteness market covered. With her outward, golden blonde bob, her big, baby blue eyes and her perky cheekbones, she’s the girl a crazy hobo might point at while yelling that the snake people have begun photoshopping real life. And I don’t think I’m crazy, but holy shit, he might be right. She...she’s smiling. A-Are you seeing this? Seriously, are you seeing this? Disney couldn’t craft such an impossibly perfect smile if they wanted to. Just look at this, it’s...

Oh, bugger me. Seriously, Marion’s smiling face is so insanely cute, I forgot I was supposed to narrate this thing. So, huh...that smile is like the entire run of a feel-good movie in concentrated, heart-melting form. She looks so fucking happy, it makes your smile look like a big pile of shit. It’s not a facial expression, it’s a level ten unicorn summoning spell. And witnessing her smile isn’t exactly a rare occurrence, with her bright, bubbly, optimistic personality. Is she an art student? You bet your ass she is.

“I love your idea, Jen!” She says. “Maybe I can get Mister Quinn to endorse that expo. No, I’m sure I can!”

“Thanks,” smiles the brunette. “I’m just concerned whether the NGOs will properly use the money or not.”

“Aw, come on! They’re not raising funds to help a war-torn country! Cancer research doesn’t generally have morally bankrupt leaders redirecting donation money to mercenaries.”

“I guess...Still, there are such people everywhere.”

“Let them suck.” Sighs Marion, hands raised. “As long as even half the money makes its way to its intended purpose, I’m happy. Plus, I’d rather see assholes having a vested interest in promoting charities than, say, shale gas.”

“I guess that’s true, isn’t it?”

They both take a bite out of their sandwiches. Lizzy’s moronic smile grows even wider. Marion is distracted ; it is time to strike! She leaps out of her shrub, arms wide open.

“It’s Mirin hugging time!”

The two beauties turn their head around. Jenna frowns. Not this idiot again. Marion merely looks surprised. She doesn’t really mind Lizzy’s obsession with her, but she does think something along the lines of “Seriously? She’s gonna hurt herself on the bench”.

Well, in the normal course of things, she would have. But this is where the normalness ends, for miles away from the scene, an ominous finger presses an equally ominous button. Mere instants later, a flash of blinding light engulfs the park, as thunderous laughter blasts from the heavens. By the time the students recover their eyesight and process what the screaming fuck just happened, they’re a bit too distracted to notice than three girls have vanished.

Marion and Jenna aren’t sitting on a bench anymore, and fall down. Lizzy, still in the air, has nothing to stop her momentum, and she flies right over the adorable blonde. Before she hits the floor, though, she hits an invisible forcefield, thus temporarily flattening her face and managing to look even stupider than usual.

“Owie—” She moans as the others look around, reasonably worried.

“What the hell happened? What is this place?” Inquires Jenna.

“Beats me...” Admits Marion. “Maybe it’s a NSA thing?”

They appear to be in some manner of laboratory. At first glance, they appear to be on an unassuming, square metal plate, but Lizzy has demonstrated that invisible walls were coming from the square’s edges. Since it couldn’t hurt to check if the forcefield is active on all sides, Jenna and Marion do just that, and sure enough, they verify that they are trapped in an invisible prison cell.

“Heeey!” Shouts Marion. “Anybody arouuund?”

“Somehow, I think whoever’s behind this is fully aware we’re here.”

“Hm. Good point.”

“I was captured!” Said Lizzy, amused.

Just as she said that, a dramatic laughter blared inside the room.

“Right you are, my cute little Marion!” Gloated a male voice “You were captured...by ME! Incredible Doc-C Rab!”

Said Marion, along with her friend, looked to where the voice was coming from, and saw nothing but convenient darkness. I say convenient because whoever calls himself Incredible Doc-C Rab is obviously one basket case of an individual.

“Heh?” Let out the unknown man. “Who’s that? I thought I only transteleponded my two little angels.”

“I was transteleponded?” Wondered Lizzy out loud, dozing off and slowly sliding back on the floor.

“Oh, well, I guess experimental technology tends to overachieve. NO MATTER! I have...”

“How do you know my name?!” Interrupted the blonde.

“And perhaps more importantly, what the hell is wrong with you? You can’t just tranp...whatever people!”

The mystery man steps into the light...and he is, predictably enough, a mess. Ruffly black hair, an horrendously ill-shaven ten-day beard, shitty t-shirt and sports pants. In short, one serious slacker...and yet, underneath all that, he looks reasonably attractive. He’d be a solid seven if he took care of himself.

“You can if you’re a SUPERVILLAIN! Ha ha ha ha ha!”

While he’s busy laughing with his hands raised, Jenna and Marion frown with both anger and concern. For all the mess they’re in, they can’t help but sympathize with that wreck of a human being.

“Huh...I’m pretty sure supervillains aren’t an actual thing.” States Marion.

“You look like a rational person.” Said Jenna, after a strong throat clearing. “And there is no arguing you’ve got amazing technology.”

“Hmmm...I do, haven’t I?” Answered Doc, fiddling his fingers. “Ooh, yeah, praise me again, Jenna!”

“Huuuuuh...” Moaned the brunette, intensely fighting the urge to lash out at this guy. “Where was I? Ah, yes. How about using this technology for, you know, anything but kidnapping people? Like, how about people caught under rubble, or in a fire?”

“What? No, I can’t do that. Well, I mean I can, materially speaking, but if I start playing Superman, they’ll eventually make a shitty brooding Nolan-like movie about me, and I just can’t have that. No no no no no. I’d rather have the two cutest girls around...Plus one weirdo, I guess.”

“Okay, so...What are you going to do to us?” Asked Marion, about as equally eager to see him get to the point as she is scared.

“I’m glad you asked!”

Doc-C Rab whips out a remote control out of his pocket and, with a full theatrical dance routine, turns on a holographic display right in front of the invisible barrier trapping the girls. On a white background are the ID photos of both Jenna and Marion...Only there are cat ears scribbled on top of their heads. To the right, a rookery of rather horrible handwriting reads thusly :

THE CATGIRL PROJECT

ABDUCT THE TWO CUTEST GIRLS

TURN THEM INTO HENCHNEKOS

JUST GODDAMN PROFIT, YOU BEAUTIFUL MAN

Lizzy is busy napping on the floor. The two actually sentient girls are making disgusted faces.

“What...the...fuck?” Says Marion, practically whining.

“And...” Says Jenna, unable to believe she would actually talk to a creep of this magnitude. “Just how are you planning to do that?”

“Why, with my splicing brainwashing pod of course!”

Another dramatic push of his remote later, two cylinders come rolling, attached to some rails on the ceiling.

“Well, I have only two of them, but they’re reusable, so no problem. So, WHO’S FIRST?” Spastically shouted Incredible Doc-C Rab, before caressing the forcefield, prompting the cuties to back off. “C’moooooon, don’t be shy! Who wants to become super happy as my loyal, devoted henchgirl?”

“I do.”

“What? Jen, no! Don’t give in to this creep!”

The beautiful, dignified girl took her best friend’s dainty hands, and gave her best smile, prompting casting agents all over the world to get spontaneous, raging boners.

“Marion, I’m sure you can figure out a way out while I distract him. It’s alright if you just save Lizzy and yourself.”

She doesn’t really believe that volunteering would magically spawn a portal out of this madman’s lair, but she had to give Marion hope, give her the confidence to try escaping, no matter how slight the chance of success was. After a last look at her friend with forlorn, starry eyes, she turns around, faces the unkempt man, and presents her two hands, joining them together at the wrists.

“I am ready.”

“Alrighty then. Let’s get us some catgirls up in this bitch!”

He presses yet another button, and an invisible force catches Jenna by the waist. She instinctively tries to struggle, making her beautiful hair grace the air around with its shiny threads of perfect ebony. She’s dragged through the forcefield, and Marion tries to go right after her, but no dice. She’s still trapped...And her best friend is being dragged to one of the pods.

“Jen, no! Don’t...”

Suddenly, she feels a heavy weight on her back, cutting her breath short. Two soft things were being pressed to her back...Lizzy.

“He he, I caught cute Mirin!”

“Cut it out, Lizzy!” She groaned. “Can’t you see now is not the time?!”

“Aaaahn...Your hair is so soft—”

The busty airhead, completely absorbed in Marion’s cuteness, barely even notices the pod opening, and all the creepy machinery contained therein. Jenna sure does, and suddenly, heroism doesn’t look so hot.

“Is...is this supposed to give me cat ears?” She asks the villain in a wavering voice.

“And a soft tail and adorable eyes, too! Oh, and can’t forget the feline behavior, nice henchgirl evilness and unconditional love for me.”

“The f...? You...you crazy bastard! Let me go!”

She struggles against the invisible thing around her waist, and tries to hit the madman with her slender hands, all to no avail. She’s helpless, and slowly drifting into the sinister machine. She wants to believe him to be completely delusional, that there was no way the pod would turn her into his willing slave. But since he mastered force fields and teleportation, there is, sadly, little reason to believe so. That machine is definitely going to brainwash her.

Part of her wants to try anything that could possibly get her out of this predicament...Even giving up her best friend. But she quickly suppresses that horrible instinct. She’d rather be a mind-controlled servant to a pathetic supervillain than live with the fact that she’d sacrifice Marion for just a few more seconds as herself. She looks back, and sees her friend desperately looking for a gap in the invisible barrier. Her usually radiant face is twisted by anguish. Even with stupid Lizzy on her back, she was doing everything she could to save Jenna, who can’t do anything as she’s put inside the pod. Too late for heroism. She can only use her scant remaining seconds to say goodbye.

“Marion...I’m sorry. I love you.”

The pod’s door slammed shut.

“Nooooo! Please, don’t do this to Jen! I’ll do anything, anything if you let her go! please!”

“Nice try, Marion!” Chuckled the guy. “But you’ll do anything for me after you’re transformed anyway. Just try to enjoy the spectacle, aight?”

“You...bastard...”

The pod rumbled and let out a loud hiss, filling itself with gas. Marion could hear her friend’s muffled scream through the sound. But as the gas invaded the pod, just enough of it leaking through the door’s openings that she could see its bright pink color, she realized Jenna’s screams were weakening by the second.

“Open this goddamn thing! What’s this smell? Cut it...Aaah? Hm...What is...? Can’t...Hmmmm...think...”

“Subject subdued” Sounded an automated, bored female voice. “Activating quantum brain reconfiguration matrix.”

“Huuuuh...”

“Programming in progress. Ten percent.”

“Aaahn...I...I won’t...”

“Twenty percent.”

“Hey,” observed Doc. “This thing’s pretty fast.”

“Thirty percent.”

“Stop...meow...this...”

Marion’s eyes went wide. No way. Jenna just meowed...And not only pretended to, either. It sounded just like a cat. A bit low-pitched, but feline nonetheless. And it only went worse from there. Her voice went higher, and, more worryingly...Lustier.

“Fifty percent.”

“Meoooow...Feels...soo...nyaaa...”

“Seventy percent.”

“Myarion...Save...Oooh...He’s so sexy...”

“What?! Jen, can you hear me? Focus! You gotta resist!”

“Eighty percent.”

“Oooh, Master! I...yes, I’ll meow for you...Meeoooow!”

“Ninety percent.”

“Master, I meowed! What do you want me to...”

“Complete. Initiating orgasm reward programming. Good nekos cum for Master.”

The cry that ensued was filled with such raw lust that it made even oblivious Lizzy uncomfortable. She let go of Marion and shuddered, a puzzled look on her face. Not that Marion really noticed. Tears were rolling on her perfect cheekbones. It wasn’t fair...Jenna didn’t even have a chance to resist. Her mind completely gave in with the countdown of a mere machine. And now...she was being rewarded for her weakness with an incredible orgasm.

“Nyaaaah! NYAAAAH! CuMMIIING! CUM....NNNGAAaAaah...”

“Mirin?” Asked Lizzy, concerned. “What’s going on with Jenny?”

“She’s...being violated...” Answered Marion through her hand.

“Neural hardwiring completed. Please enjoy your cute henchneko, big brother.”

The two girls would have wondered why the hell would a machine call the villain “big brother”, but they chose to pay attention to the pod’s door instead. The pink gas gushed out, but enough of it was left in the pod so that Jenna only appeared as a vague silhouette. Seconds later, a slender, naked leg came out of the mist, then two hands grabbed the doorframe. Marion recognized her friend’s hands...but her heart skipped a beat when she saw her perfectly manicured fingernails extending into straight-up claws, then sheathing back into her fingers.

“Mmmrrrooow...”

And finally, Jenna stepped out of the pod. Her fashionable dress was gone. Her well-toned, lithe body was now completely naked, her pert C-cup breasts revealed to the world.

“Jen...No...No way...” Sobbed Marion.

“Is the big white thing a changing booth?” Inquires Lizzy.

Atop her friend’s jet black mane stood two black feline ears. A long, slim tail was lazily swaying from side to side behind her. She was making a lewd, wicked smile, her canines slightly longer and sharper than before. Her eyes, now yellow with thin oblong black pupils, looked around her with obvious interest and curiosity. She sees Marion and Lizzy, but their presence doesn’t seem to light any kind of fire under her ass. When she sees Incredible doc-C Rab, though, her whole body beams up with complete and utter joy.

“Masteeeeeer!”

The blonde sees her transformed friend leaping into their tormentor’s arms, and hangs her head down in despair.

“Wow, you just fucking rock, sis.” Muses the villain before petting Jenna between the ears. “Good girl, Jenyan.”

“Mmmrrrr...” Purrs the catgirl, rubbing her head on his chest. “Jenyan’s so horny...”

“Don’t worry, I’ve got a king-sized bed with all our names on it...But first, how about you transform your friends?”

“The dumb one isn’t my friend, Master...”

“She’ll be once she’s converted. Now go ahead, my cute kitty slave!”

“Meow!”

Jenna turns her head around to the forcefield prison, and her vicious, predatory smile prompts both Marion and Lizzy to flinch and stagger backwards.

“Oh, Myarion...Cute little Myarion! I’ve missed you!”

“You’ve...missed me? And I have enough of one girl massacring my name!”

“Of course! I spent like a whole day learning just how wonderful Master is!”

“Wh...What?! You’ve only been in that infernal machine for like a minute!”

“Fu fu fu!” Scoffed Jenna. “Good people are so silly! Don’t worry, you’ll be smarter as a evil neko!”

She does a flick of the wrist, and steps inside the jail’s perimeter. Is the forcefield down?! Hoping to God it is, Marion jumps to the side. And sure enough, she passes through! With a hopeful smile, she looks back at Lizzy.

“Go! Run! I...Ooof!”

With a powerful pounce, the corrupted Jenna cuts Marion’s own escape short. The blonde screams and tries to struggle, but her small, delicate frame is no match for the catgirl. Quite aware of this, the villainess puts her hands underneath Marion’s blue dolphin t-shirt and teases her small, perky chest.

“Kyaaaa!” Shrieks Marion.

“Nyahahahaha!” Laughs the catgirl in response. “Myarion will be so cute when she’s in heat like me!”

“You’re horrible! Monster! Give me back my friend...”

Meanwhile, Lizzy observes the scene in horror. What’s this? Is the mean brunette who always shooed her away from Mirin now molesting her? The airhead shudders. The cute Mirin is clearly in distress. She who always smiles so brightly! This is no time to be afraid...Lizzy lets out a powerful roar!

“Mirin, Lizzy is going to save you!”

She rushes toward the two, arms waving around, prompting Jenyan to hiss and assume a fighting stance.

“Run, Mirin! Yaaaaaah!”

But Marion is in shock. With teary eyes, she stays lying on the floor, and sees her naked, brainwashed friend and the moron locking their arms together in a wrestling confrontation...And, in complete an utter disbelief, she sees the catgirl being effortlessly torn off from the ground. Well shit. Those shitty intelligence and wisdom points have to go somewhere I guess.

“Whaaaat the fucking meow?”

“I won’t forgive you for making Mirin cry!”

Lizzy is straight up lifting Jenyan overhead like a straw doll. Fear and incredulity colored the feline’s face, and she thrashes around, even clawing at Lizzy’s arms, to no avail.

“Fsss! Let me go, you dumb human!”

“Never!”

The surprisingly, freakishly strong girl readies herself for throwing her opponent into a nearby wall, and it looks that Jenna is shit out of luck in regard of hoping to stop it. But just before the rights of spines are knocked back several decades, Jenna is yanked away from Lizzy’s grasp and the moronic girl herself is pulled away, hovering much in the same way Jenna was dragged to the transformation pod. Mere moments after, the same invisible force took hold of Marion as well.

Remote in hand, Incredible Doc-C Rab saunters towards the captive girls. Jenyan, gently released on the ground, runs to him and hugs him, purring.

“Oh, thank you Master...Jenyan loves you, meooow...Jenyan’s sorry...”

“What? Don’t be, sugar!” He reassures her. “I mean, I sure as fuck didn’t see that girl’s strength coming either.”

“Master is so nice—”

“Still, Audrey scolded me for choosing to convert the cutest girls around instead of looking for a practical henchgirl. And who should accidently be transteleponded but a moronic, busty Hercules. I mean, damn.”

“Let Mirin go!” Fulminated Lizzy. “Or I won’t forgive you!”

“Hey, miss!” Tentatively said Doc in a friendly manner. “If you step into the pod, that living avatar of daaaaww over here will fall in love with you.”

It wasn’t even a lie. The machines were calibrated to give the henchnekos not only the hots for him, but for each other as well. Lizzy’s eyes drifted upwards for a moment, her jaw agape...But her dumb expression quickly shifted to anger.

“No way, you meanie! Do you think Lizzy would be so horrible as to roofie Mirin?! Lizzy’s love for Mirin is genuine but I won’t hurt her! It’s alright if Lizzy is called a moron and kept into a pod...Just let cute Mirin go...”

The redhead obviously didn’t really grasp what was going on, but her genuine concern for Marion made the recipient feel sorry that she was dragged into this mess. She hoped she would be able to escape the pod with her freaky strength...Hell, she was her own last hope as well.

“Lizzy!” She called to her, making her eyes instantly sparkle. “I...I feel really awkward whenever you’re around, but...I guess you’re a good person. Can...you use that strength of yours to free us both? If you do...I’ll be able to call you my friend.”

Marion’s smile in this moment was sad, desperate, but also a little bit happy. Even in this darkest hour, she shone so brightly. She was the kind of girl worth being on the side of good for.

“Sorry to interrupt your brom...Huh, sismance, I guess.” Drably said the unkempt villain. “But the thingie that’s grabbing you, I forgot its name, isn’t really something tangible so strength is about as useful as silly string. Sooorryyy! It’s HENCHNEKO TIME!”

Both girls begin to drift towards the pods. Lizzy does her best to remove the invisible belt around her waist, but, sadly, the villain is right—it had no real physical presence. Marion’s struggle proved equally fruitless. Falling into despair, she cries out for her mom. She wants to wake up. Jenna’s eyes look so cruel...She can’t believe that the last eye contact she would make was with stupid Lizzy. Her best friend was gone...And the last moment of humanity she had is spent losing herself in the gaze of the girl who treated her like a teddy bear.

The pods’ doors shut tight. The villain chooses to not be a clueless dumbass and uses the invisible shackles on Lizzy’s limbs, preventing her from smashing the pod open. Both girls see the pink mist invading the inexplicably lit interiors, and have opposite reactions when they realize the gas is dissolving their clothes. Marion blushes crimson red and covers her private parts, and Lizzy lets out a curious “Heeeeeh?”

“Don’t do this, please!” Shouts the blonde, banging on the door, fully aware her plea was all but futile. “I don’t...I don’t want to become a...a...”

The gas smells so sweet. Marion feels as if she’s yanked away from her own body, and put in a fluffy coccoon. She’s not even sure where the door is.

“Activating quantum brain reconfiguration matrix.”

“No...” She whined. “Noo...”

In an instant, she feels as if her mind was suddenly given supernatural cognizance. She sees every single gas particle floating in front of her eyes. Time practically stops. And then...the pictures begin.

She feels, in some level, her mouth opening to cry out, but all Marion perceives is thousands upon thousands of ideas penetrating her mind. Alien thoughts invade her. Her pussy tingles. Urges flood her heart. In what feels like hours, the cute blonde is melded with a housecat. She feels the longing for the croquettes in her bowl. She feels a tail—her tail—synchronizing with her emotions. She feels like playing, clawing at things...And then like sleeping, in a warm place, safe.

She isn’t even aware that she is beginning to meow. Completely removed from reality, she has no choice but to bask in the ideas forced upon her. The machine prevents her from even thinking about resisting. She can’t even focus. She is just being informed of what she really is. It happens so fast, and yet so slowly, her disoriented mind can’t even begin to scramble any kind of defense. As her body mutates, entire sections of her brain are being rewritten to be able to move the new muscles...And just as easily, she is reconfigured to love it.

And then, Incredible Doc-C Rab’s picture shows up.

Marion faces a new onslaught of feelings, this time focused on him. Look at him, kitty, seductively asked the machine. Don’t you love him? Doesn’t he just make you purr? She doesn’t even have the time to fully register his face before she is forced to go through every superlative in her vocabulary. For hours upon hours, she is taught religion through His divine features. She is taught lust through his mightily average cock. But most importantly...She is taught evil.

Unholy pleasure fills her heart as she sees herself claw at policemen before pouncing on convenient giant bags of money. She can barely resist crying her happiness to the world when she smashes the original reels for movies her Master hates. She feels only the most amazing feelings as she announces to the world that Incredible Doc-C Rab is their new overlord.

“Good nekos cum for Master.”

Marion comes. She’s only had one single boyfriend, and he never managed to make her orgasm. But the powerful word reverberating in her brain commands her pussy to feel good. She was a good neko. She came for her Master...And she knew, with a mere sparkle among the flood of obedient feelings that her mind now was, that she would cum whenever He wished so.

The door opens. Marion steps out. Her tail stands upright, as she makes the smile she is famous for. Sure, she has cat eyes now, but her expression is just as cute as before...Only it isn’t celebrating life’s whimsy moments anymore. She smiles the very incarnation of happiness for one reason only.

She is loved by her Master.

She looks to her left. Lizzy is standing up, with brand new cat ears, just like her. And to her right...

“Masteeeeeeer!”

She jumps into his arms, closely followed by Lizzy, their eyes glittering with adoration. They grind their sexy bodies against him, desperate to be ravished. Their cat ears wriggle around excitedly.

“Nyaaa...Myarion loves you so much, Master...” Sighs the blonde as her god caresses her small breasts.

“Sorry for not hugging you, Mirin, but I have to hug Master first—”

“It’s alright, I understand. He’s soooo evil and sexy...”

The slacker supervillain makes the absolute dumbest expression you could find. As all three girls squirm against him, he shouts...

“CATGIRLS ACHIEVED!”

* * *