The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Accidently Hypnotized

By Hypnofur

“Stephen, you can’t be serious” I whisper-shouted as my husband left our little table. As usual, he either “couldn’t hear me” or was just plain out ignoring me. Instead, he pranced up on stage with the rest of the goofballs who were desperate for attention.

I was certainly not desperate for attention. I just wanted to go home. Frankly, I wasn’t even after Stephen’s attention. He had guilted me into this “date night”. He had done all of the arranging, all of the planning. He even bought me a new dress (with my friend Nora’s help). As much as I didn’t want to go, I knew I would be considered the wicked witch of the neighborhood if I backed out.

However, if I had known that we were going to end up in some seedy nightclub in a part of the city I didn’t know, I would have dusted off my broom. But the lead actress in the play he bought tickets to got mono or something, and apparently caught it from the understudy. Therefore, the play was cancelled. I proposed to Stephen that we just go to a restaurant and then go home, but he was adamant that we see some kind of show. Hence, after searching around, we ended up here, at a stage hypnotist.

I found the whole idea to be not only implausible, but downright ghastly. It was supposedly an “R” rated show. I knew that just meant it was an opportunity for cheap women to pretend to be strippers for the night. Stephen apparently did not share my misgivings as he was sitting on stage with ten or so other volunteers.

The performer called himself Hypnos. He was younger and more clean cut than I had imagined. He wore black shirt and black pants. No cape or top hat, but maybe that’s magician garb anyhow. He told the crowd about how he would do a test for suggestibility. I prayed that Stephen would fail this supposed test and that we could go home. I was tired and irritated, and I just wanted this forced night to end.

The “Hypnos” character stood in front of all of the chairs. He was facing the chairs with his back to us. Over the chairs was a big screen, which displayed an image of him that was taped from behind the chairs, allowing us to see him from the front on the big screen.

He told everyone to relax and get comfortable. The lights in the club dimmed a bit, and some new age type music gently came up in the background. His voice changed a little, getting deeper and slower as he said, “Breathe in deeply, and now breath out…”

The people in the chairs could be seen taking a big breath. He continued, “That’s fine, you’re doing perfectly…Breathe in deep relaxation, and breathe out all your tensions…Breathe in peace and tranquility, and simply breathe out all your anxieties.”

This wording was just about the same that was used in the Yoga class I take three times a week. It’s always my favorite part of the class. It’s the time of the day where I really do let all of my cares go for a minute. I let the stress of being a mother, and a wife, just sort of melt away for a moment. Anyway, he was wise to use some Yoga talk.

He then said, “Look at me, do not look away.”

I glanced up at the big screen where we could see him from the front. I wondered what the people in the chairs were seeing. Did he have one of those stupid pocket watches or something?

“Breathe in ... and breathe out. In a moment I’m going to begin relaxing you step by step.” He said. Well, I was glad he was going with more of the Yoga style verse some stupid watch or black and white swirly thing.

““In a moment I’m going to begin counting backwards from 10 to 1. As I do your eyelids will begin to blink and close down. Simply allow them to do so, you could resist anytime you wanted to, that is not why you’re here.” He said. While I was definitely a bit more relaxed at that point, I knew that if I was in one of those chairs on stage, I certainly wouldn’t be. I’d be nervous with all these people in the audience watching me, and I would definitely be trying to resist. However, seated in the audience, I didn’t have to worry about that.

“As I count backwards from 10 to 1, your eyelids will begin to blink and close down. As you continue to concentrate you will relax the muscles in your neck, in your body, and become as limp and loose as if you were made from a handful of loose rubber bands.” He said. I remember thinking this guy would make a great Yoga teacher. With that voice, I’d go to his class five times a week.

“Breathe in deeply, we begin…On number 10 each and every easy breath you take relaxes your body more and more you’re simply letting go. 10… 9 breathe in deeply, eyelids beginning to blink now”

I was feeling so tired myself at that point. Not because I was being hypnotized, but because it had been such a long day. I had gotten up to get the kids off to school at 7:00 that morning. Then after picking them up from soccer, and rushing them to my in-laws house, and coming back to get all dolled up for this wretched “date night”, I had a glass of wine at the restaurant.

“Beginning to blink and close down your you’re concentrating perfectly. 10..9…8 way down…7 way down, eyelids closing down now..”

My eyes were closing too, and I was glad I was in the dark audience. Maybe I’d just rest for a moment.

“Close your eyelids down tightly and concentrate on relaxing the muscles in your neck. Close your eyelids down tightly now let loose the muscles in your neck you’re doing perfectly 10,9, allow your eyelids to remain closed until I tell you to open them…”

The next thing I knew, the whole audience was laughing. I realized I must have dozed off for a minute. I looked back up to the people on stage. One of the women volunteers, this improperly dressed twenty something, looked right at me and started yelling at me! I couldn’t understand all of what she was saying though, because she was speaking Martian. However, the small amount of Martian I did know told me that she was using swear words.

I couldn’t believe her nerve! Yelling at me in Martian, in America? I would not sit there and be a party to that sort of disrespect. My blue fox coat was on the back of my chair. I stood up in a huff, and threw my coat on indignantly. Everyone was looking at me and laughing. I hated when people looked at me. I so wished I hadn’t worn this dress for Stephen. I knew he liked to see my legs, so I even choose the blue fox because it was a ¾ length jacket. Now, however, I could feel all the men in the audience checking me out. It made me very uncomfortable.

Between being oogled, and having this wretched woman disrespect me in Martian curses, I was determined to leave the club immediately. I didn’t even think about how I would reconnect with Steven, or how he had the car keys. All I wanted was to be away from this rude Martianess and the glaring men and that pompous hypnotist and his Yoga voice. My head was held high as I made my way through the tables towards the exit.

“Miss, where are you going?” the “Hypnos” character asked.

I stopped. I was so angry. Why was everyone still laughing? “I know enough Martian to know when I am being disrespected!” I told him with as much “tone” as I could muster. This made the crowd erupt in laughter, which annoyed me more. Totally fed up, I continued marching towards the door.

“Whoa, hold on their Miss!” Hypnos said quickly as I was just a few feet from the exit. What did he want now?

“Why don’t you come up on stage and we can settle this amicably between the two of you?” he proposed. Was he crazy? There was no way I was going to go on stage. I vehemently shook my head no.

“But think of how relaxing it would be on stage” he said.

Did that make any sense? Would it be relaxing on stage? There were chairs, and at least I wouldn’t have to worry about finding Stephen later.

“Take a step towards the stage realize that it feels nice to come closer.” He said sharply while I was still trying to get my thoughts together. My feet seemed to act on their own as a step was made. For whatever reason it did feel nice. Maybe I was blowing this all out of proportion…

“Take another step, and realize how good it feels to come be with me here on stage”. I did, and he was right again.

“You want to come on stage and do what I tell you to do. It will feel so good” he told me. That made sense, I guess. It was like following the Yoga teacher. That always made me feel good.

“You want to come to me and do what I tell you. The closer you get, the better it feels.”

Yes. He was right. I started moving more quickly to get up to him. The crowd had stopped laughing.

“You want to do what I tell you. You want to be here with me.” He said. Yes, yes. I wanted to do what he told me. I wanted to be there with him!

I finally got up on stage and stood next to him. I felt so happy, so relaxed. It felt so right to be there and do whatever he might tell me to do.

Then he snapped his fingers.

This is where things got really confusing. The next thing I knew, I was sitting back in my seat. My coat was on my chairback. I felt myself waking up as people were clapping. At that point, I had completely forgotten about the Martian girl yelling at me and my attempt to leave the club.

The show was apparently over and Stephen came and sat back down at the table. He had a goofy smile on his face as he whispered to me, “What happened, what did I do?”

“I honestly don’t know Stephen. I fell asleep it was all so boring.” I told him.

“Ladies and gentlemen, please thank our stars for the night!” the hypnotist said. Stephen immediately bolted up from his seat and stood up. I was surprised by this, but even more surprised to find that I was standing too.

Whoa, wait a minute. Everyone was getting the wrong idea here. “I was not hypnotized!” I yelled out. Everyone laughed, and applauded.

Having all those people looking at me and laughing at me was like my worst nightmare. I grabbed my coat, and threw it on as I started making my way through the tables towards the exit.

“Oh, Elizabeth…” Hypnos called. I didn’t know how he knew my name. Was he a psychic too or something? I looked up at him.

He held out his hand at me and said “Remember!” All of a sudden, it was like the last hour was replaying in my head like I was watching a movie. I again remembered going to him on stage. And then I remembered sitting so happily up there in one of the chairs, still in my fur coat even. I felt so good, and so happy, and I just wanted to do whatever he told me to.

He said he didn’t want any bad blood between the volunteers, and he told me and the twenty something Martian girl to “kiss and make up”. I remembered actually full on making out with her, which was the first time I had ever kissed another woman.

I was shocked to find I had done that, but before my mind could even come to terms with it, I recalled when the audience was naked for a bit. It was so funny. I kept pointing at this one gentleman’s giant penis. I just couldn’t believe how big it was! That’s when Hypnos alerted me that the chair I was sitting on had a penis like that, and it was “fucking me”. I came so hard in that chair! That got Stephen all jealous, and he tried to rip the chair away and beat it up. But I kept fighting him for it so I could sit in it and keep getting fucked by it.

Next thing I remember, I was shaking Hypnos’ hand. The more he held my hand, the hornier I got for him. God, I had never been so turned on in my life. Nor had I ever wanted someone more in my life. Hypnos pointed out that Stephen was getting all jealous. Lucky, the chair he was sitting in was a friend of the chair he tried to beat up, and it had grabbed hold of his butt. However, Hypnos did think that we needed to keep Stephen occupied so we could enjoy ourselves. He told me to go over to Martian girl and get her to do a sexy lap dance for Stephen. She did, and he certainly wasn’t paying attention to us anymore. I was surprised that didn’t bother me, but at that moment I was just so into Hypnos.

I was so hot for him. I kept trying to kiss him. He was asking me what I wanted, and I told him I wanted him to make love to me. The audience went crazy, but I didn’t care. I kept begging him to leave the club with me.

He never agreed, obviously, but he did tell me that he actually tasted like Heroin. I didn’t know Heroin had a “taste”, I always thought those people used needles and such. But he put his fingers near my mouth and I hungrily started sucking on them. Oh my god, I have never done drugs, but I always secretly wondered what it would feel like. It was absolutely incredible! My whole body tingled and it felt like a hundred tiny little fingers tickling my scalp. I was euphoric as I sucked him more and more.

He made some jokes to the crowd, but I wasn’t really listening. Then he asked me what I was doing this time last night. I pulled my lips off his fingers long enough to answer “making cookies for the PTA bake sale” and then went back to sucking him. The crowd went crazy.

Then, much to my disappointment, he told me I had enough of him. I begged him to leave with me again, but he said he was ”contractually obligated to finish the show”. But he suggested, that with Stephen occupied, I go sweet talk the chair into “fuckng me to sleep”.

I remember strutting over to the chair like I was some sort of prostitute. I knelt down next to it and actually propositioned it for sex. Then I sat back down and sure enough, the big dicked chair fucked me to sleep.

That was the end of my rush of memories. The crowd was applauding as they watched it all wash over me. Whether I had stood there dumbfounded for a minute or five, I don’t know. I looked over at Stephen, and he had the same look on his face as I must have just had. The crowd was really applauding for him, and I saw why… he was clearly getting an erection as he re-lived the show. It was visible through his khaki pants.

Amid the crowd approval, Hypnos said his final good night. I went back over to Stephen as the crowd was getting up from their chairs. There were lots of comments.

“Are you ok?” he asked me.

“Yes, I feel fantastic.” I said. It was true.

“Let’s get out of here” he answered with desire in his eyes. He grabbed his coat and took my arm as we made our way towards the exit. Before we made it, a woman in her forties tapped me on the shoulder.

“You should know he said a lot of stuff to you two while you were slumped over in your seats. There might be more swimming around in your head than you just remembered.” She warned.

I didn’t know what to say to that, so I was just kind of staring at her. She must have thought me rude, because she walked away in a huff. Stephen led me into the cold, outside air before I could even focus on her warning too much.

As we left the building, I realized we had gone out the back door, not the front. As a result we were in the back alley of the club.

“Stephen, this is the back. We have to leave through the –“ I started to say, when I was stopped dead in my tracks.

There was Hypnos, leaning against when I guessed was his car. As the club door shut behind us, I realized it was only the three of us in this alley. I nervously pulled my fur coat up around me tight as the wind blew.

He told me to come to him. Without even thinking about it, I did so, and I felt a little thrill from doing what he told me. I was absolutely terrified of what I was doing, my heart was racing. I tried to tell him that I didn’t want to cheat on my husband.

I wondered why Stephen wasn’t trying to stop this. Ignoring my protests, he pulled me to him put his lips on mine and kissed me. I tried to pull back but he caught me in a tight embrace as we were both now leaning up against the trunk of his car.

He passionately again kissed me and said, “You know that you want this. You know that you want me. You know you long for your hypnotic master.” He said, in that unbelievable voice of his. I didn’t know how to respond, but before I could, he put his mouth on mine again and roughly opened my lips with his tongue and rolled his tongue over mine. I knew I had to yield to his desire, and while one part of my mind was recoiling at what was in store the other side was excited by the prospect of forbidden sex with this magical man that had put a spell on me my now powerless husband.

He spun me around so that I was now, leaning back against the trunk of the car. My position allowed the draft to come up my skirt, and I realized I had no panties on. When had they been removed? Was it during the show? Laying there on the car with my legs open, I watched him take a condom from his pocket and unroll it onto himself. He put his hands on my hips and lifted my feet up off the ground, my long legs around his waist .

“Just relax and let it happen...” Hypnos told me. I immediately loosened when he said “Relax”. He looked over at Stephen and winked. “This is so sexy to watch Stephen. You want to see this. Elizabeth, you are realizing that I am the ultimate lover. My cock is absolutely perfect for you.”

“Oh...god...” I whined as he started to push himself slowly up inside of me. Stephen was stroking his cock, watching as the hypnotist slowly worked himself inside of my warmth. He started to slowly fuck me with baby strokes, the shaft of his prick rubbing against my hooded clit as he fucked me, the contact sending jolts through my nervous system. I moaned as he nibbled on my tender nipple. My whole body was one raw nerve. I looked over at my husband, Stephen standing there fisting his cock as he watched the hypnotist take his wife’s pussy as his own.

I heard myself panting, my fingers digging into his beefy arms as he continued to fuck me with short, slow strokes. It was a wonderful feeling of fullness like I’d never experienced.

“That’s right...it feels better now, doesn’t it?”

I nodded my head. “Oh...much better...”

“Good,” he said. “That means I can start giving you what you need then...” He slowly pulled his cock out until just the head was inside me and then thrust it back inside of me. Pulled it out again and thrust it back deeper.

I arched my back and spurred him on with my heels, that elusive orgasm I’d been on the brink of having suddenly starting to pulse through my aroused loins. The hypnotist wasn’t being gentle now...now he was starting to fuck me hard and deep, my breasts bouncing as he thrust himself up into me. “Oh...God!” I bellowed through the alley. “I’m going to cum...I’m going to cum!”

“That’s right my little PTA Milf...” the hypnotist rasped. “Cum all over my cock.”

And I did. An orgasm tore through me like nothing I’ve ever had before. I was bucking spastically against his plunging prick, my eyes rolling back in my head and my mouth open wide as I cried out loudly. “Yes...oh, God...YES!” I screamed, digging my fingernails into his shoulders as he labored above me. “Don’t stop...don’t stop...”

“Yes,” I gasped. I lifted my legs higher, his torso making them bounce up and down as he fucked me with hard, deep thrusts. I was getting pushed up the car’s trunk and the hypnotist had to grasp my hips and pull me back down to him. I’m not sure if I had a second orgasm or the first one never ended. I must have looked like a complete slut, writhing atop the back of our car with the hypnotist’s cock impaling me, but for the first time in my life, I didn’t care about appearances at that point. I just wanted him to fuck me a little more. “It feels so good...” I said.

“Tell me who I am, Elizabeth,” he said.

“You’re Hypnos”

He stared down at me. “I am your Lord and Master, Elizabeth.”

“You are my Lord and Master’” I whispered.

“Louder,” he insisted, that beautiful cock held motionless inside of me.

“ You are my Lord and Master” I said louder.

“Again...” he said, moving in and out of me just a bit.

“Oh...yesss...” I moaned. " You are my Lord and Master’...” I looked over at Stephen. I felt badly about my betrayal, giving myself so completely to another, but I knew I had no choice. I knew Stephen was equally enslaved as he was watching me with his cock in his hand, jerking it furiously.

“You want it harder, my slave?”

I arched my back, my hands gripping his forearms as he started to fuck me faster.

“Harder...oh, God...that’s so good! Fuck me harder. Fuck me harder!” I had never yelled the word “fuck” out loud in my life.

I came spastically, my hips bucking up at his thick cock as he continued to plunge in and out of me.

“Cumming...I’m cumming...oh God, I’m cumming so good...” I wailed.

My Master pulled out of my wet pussy, tearing the condom off his cock. Without him holding me I slid down off the back of the car, squatting in front of him with his cock right in my face. Before I could even think about what was happening his hand was in my hair holding my head still as he steered himself between my open lips. He jerked his hips twice and then came in my mouth.

It was… incredible. I immediately was overcome with the same heroin induced euphoric high that I had on stage. The scalp tingles, the whole body tingles actually, everything. My Master was a drug that I couldn’t get enough of.

“Yes...” he grunted, his knees shaking as he shot the last of his load. He stroked the back of my head. “I’m glad you came to the show tonight.”

I looked up at him as his softening cock slowly slipped from my lips. A bead of cum leaked from the tip and I greedily used my tongue to lick it up. My Lord and Master gave a little moan of pleasure as he looked down at my face.

The look of his satisfied face crossed my mind numerous times at the PTA bake sale the next morning. Like an addict, I was already trying to figure out what I needed to do to get another taste of him.