The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is copyrighted. Please to not repost or distribute without permission. This is a fictional story that involved explicit sexual acts. Please do not read further if you are too young, easily offended, or don’t know the difference between reality and fantasy.

Please send any comments to me at . Thank you for reading.

Enjoy!

Acupressure

New Years Eve + 1 day:

I woke up in a heap this morning. My body ached and there was a damp smell in the air.

The events of last night rushed back into memory like a locomotive. I was intensely relieved to find myself in my own bed, and not in the middle of Alice and her boyfriend.

The shower was running in her room, and I figured in about ten minutes I was going to find out just how good a hypnotist I had become in the past 36 or so hours.

I got up, put on some sweats and a t-shirt, and got a glass of OJ from the kitchen. The shower was still going, but there was also something else. Something I couldn’t quite get. I went over to Alice’s room and gently pushed the door open. There was nobody in bed, but Glen’s clothes were still there. So he must be in the shower with her.

Now that I was closer, the sounds were obviously the two of them having sex in the shower. That was promising. I still didn’t know how much, or what they would remember from last night, but this was a good sign.

I stood and listened for a moment longer than I should have. But the sound of their fun in the shower was getting me hot again! I stood and listened for a few more minutes, and when I felt the heat between my legs getting to be to much to resist, I left to take a shower myself.

The hot water was relaxing as I immersed myself in the stream. Water flowed over my body, and I traced its path with my hands. The heat from the shower matched the heat from my arousal, and I couldn’t wait any longer. I dove in and masturbated furiously. First with my hand, then with my brush, and I finished myself off with the massage spray from the shower head which left me trembling and spent.

I rinsed off the smells and remnants of last night’s activities, and then just stood under the warm flow a while longer trying to clear my head.

When I did finally start to prune up, I reluctantly turned off the water and dried off. I got dressed and went back to the kitchen for a pop tart.

Alice and Glen were there too, and dressed. Her in a pair of sexy jeans and nice tight sweater, and he cobbled together a respectable look with what he wore over last night.

They both looked up from their coffee at me with a mixture of confusion and, what was that, lust? Then they looked at each other as if realizing that maybe they both had the same ‘strange dream’ last night. After an awkward moment where I swore the whole thing was going to come crashing down on me, they both smiled. Alice offered me a cup of coffee. Whatever stories they were telling themselves to explain away the previous night was working. I was in the clear.

“While you were in the shower you got a call.” Alice told me and gestured at the answering machine. “We were, um,... I couldn’t get the phone so there’s a message on the machine. But it’s a little weird. Go ahead and listen.”

I pushed the button and the message played. “Clair. Hi. This is Sean, we met at Gina’s new year’s party. I was hoping I could talk to you again, and that you’ll call me. My phone number is...” and then there was silence like the machine cut him off but- “so I hope you’ll call me. I’ll be around most of the day. Bye.”

“See.” Alice said. “Strange.”

But I hit the rewind button and grabbed a pen and paper. I listened to the message again, and when blank part came up I started writing his phone number. I could hear it this time. Maybe there’s something wrong with the machine or the tape.

But Alice looked at me like I had grown a second head, even though she didn’t say anything. Glen wasn’t paying attention to me, he was kissing her neck.

“Not now honey, we were going to go out and do something today.” Alice said, but Glen kept kissing. “Later.” She said and leaned in to kiss him on the lips. What a cute couple. Finally.

I grabbed my coffee and the portable phone and went back into my bedroom. Staring at the phone like it was the most complicated device I’d ever seen, I thought about calling Sean. What would I say. Admit I’m a sex crazed slut and beg him to come over? Or demand to know what went on that night? I had no idea, but found my finger, and my pussy quivering in anticipation. Then I dialed anyway.

“Hello?”

“Sean, this is Clair.” I said timidly.

“Clair! Hey, I’m so happy you called back! How are you?” Sean said like everything was ok.

“I’m good, how ‘bout you?” I said without really knowing how else to respond.

“Great. So, I wanted to be bold and ask if you would go out with me. This might be last minute, but how about dinner, tonight?”

I was taken aback and didn’t respond immediately so he continued.

“If that’s too quick, and you have plans, that’s cool. Or if y’know you just don’t want to... well...”

“No! I’m pretty free tonight.” I said quickly. “I’d like to go to dinner. Did you have any place in mind?” Sure I sounded desperate, or whatever, accepting a last minute offer. Somewhere the prude who wrote ‘the rules to dating’ was cringing, but I needed to go. But was it because I needed answers, or just needed him?

“Actually I do, have you heard of The Zocolo?” He asked with a smile in his voice.

I didn’t think I had, but it did seem terribly familiar. “Yeah, I think so. I might drive past it on my way to work.”

There was a little chuckle, then he spoke. “Great. I was thinking, it being Sunday, how about an early dinner. Say 5 or 5:30?”

“Five is good. You’ll call for reservations and I’ll meet you there at five.”

“Five it is. I look forward to seeing you there.”

“You too.” Then there was silence, and I guess I didn’t really have anything else to say right then. “Ok, bye.” “See you later. Bye.” click

Ok, dinner. At five. With mister mystery. It was then that I realized I was damp and hot again. But I managed to push it to the back of my mind and get up.

The day actually passed uneventfully. Alice left with Glen early. Probably to get him some different clothes and spend the day together. I successfully put thoughts of sex out of my mind and did some chores. Laundry, dishes. Surfed the net, checked e-mail. Basically killing time until after three when I started getting ready.

I dressed sexy but respectable and left to find The Zocolo. I drove around and went in the general direction of where I thought it was. I should have looked up directions while I was online earlier, but that never occurs to me until its too late. If I was late or lost I was going to kick myself!

Driving for a while, I sort of switched to autopilot. Like when you drive to work in the morning. You know where you are going, but when you get there you can’t remember the trip because you drive it all the time. It was sort of like that.

I finally pulled up and parked, got out of the car and went in. Though after I got inside, I snapped out of my daze and realized I wasn’t in a restaurant, but actually in somebody’s home!

I quickly turned to leave when Sean stepped into view.

“Hey Clair! I’m glad you could make it! Sorry to freak you out. I was just playing a little.” He said and smiled. “Its cool, really.”

And just at the sound of his voice I relaxed a bit.

“If you’re too freaked out, I understand, and you don’t have to stay. But I made a great dinner and even bought some nice candles to go with the wine to add atmosphere, so I hope you’ll stay and eat.”

I did smell something good from the kitchen, and didn’t feel as freaked out as I should have.

“Lets see what you made me, and then I’ll let you know.” I said with a little mischievous grin.

The spread was really impressive. Baked salmon with garnishes. Grilled vegetables, homemade bread, and a bottle of chilled white wine. All the fixings for a nice romantic dinner. I sat down and Sean poured me a glass.

We had some small talk as we dug into the food. After that died down there was a moment of awkward silence where I wanted to blurt out everything and grab him by the collar and demand he (eat me out?) tell me what was going on. But I definitely didn’t have the courage, and he spoke up.

“So, how was your weekend?” He asked calmly, like it was the most casual thing in the world. And it was, under different circumstances.

I waited to answer, I could tell he was trying to suppress a smile. He couldn’t hold it, and his face broke into a huge grin.

“I’m guessing from that smile that you have a fair idea of how my weekend was.” I replied coldly, “And I would certainly like an explanation if you have one to offer.” I finally said, trying to sound upset, but not feeling nearly as annoyed as I should have been.

“I take it you did enjoy yourself?” He asked back.

“So this is how we’ll play it? Answering questions with questions?” I shot back playfully. “Ok, I’ll give. Yeah, I had an interesting weekend for sure. Do you want more detail than that?”

“Only if you want to share.”

“Not particularly. Not on a ‘first date.’ How about you answer me now? Tell me what’s going on, and if you had anything to do with it. Which I figure you do.

“All I remember is getting a back rub from you, and then waking up the next morning in my own bed. What did you do?” Then the thought occurred to me that he may have done a lot more than I figured, and my expression changed severely to reflect that thought.

He picked up on that quick. “Whoa! First I gotta tell you that I didn’t do anything to you other than talk to you and give you a back rub. Honestly.”

I believed him, but... “Ok, so say I believe you. But something happened between what I remember, and when I woke up.”

“Yeah, let me tell you.”

And he told me the whole story while we finished our dinner. He told me how he used his acupressure with some basic relaxation techniques to put me in a very mild trance. He prodded me with questions about my sexuality and fetishes. He probed my mind for my deepest desire. And then he brought me to orgasm with just the power of my own thoughts and his words.

It was amazing, but as he told me each thing, the memory of it came back. As if it was never gone. Its like trying to remember a face that you just can’t place. Then you look at a photograph and it clicks, and you can’t imagine not remembering it.

Building on my own deep desires and feelings, he had planted the seeds for my strange encounters. Sean told me that everything I experienced was a manifestation of my own lust and wishes, that all he did was encourage and draw them to the surface.

Over the course of that night, he opened up my mind to itself. Introducing me to parts of my sexuality that I had never acknowledged. All the time he was doing this, he was also instructing me on what and how he was doing it. Making me remember his steps and his inductions. Teaching me rudimentary acupressure and relaxation techniques. I was a student and a subject at the same time. My sexuality and my mind were being unlocked and remolded simultaneously.

We were there for hours, for nearly the whole night. He also gave me other suggestions, like his phone number, and how to get to his house. Triggered by specific phrases.

I listened to all this. The memory coming back as the story unfolded. I listened but it was a lot to take in. I wasn’t in the least bit angry either. Since this had all come from within me.

Finally he told me how he had come to admire me and desire me for who I was. He asked me to give him his own suggestive trigger so that I could come to learn who he was in a similar way.

“And I’d like you to use that trigger on me now, if you want. You can confirm that everything I told you was true.”

I knew it was true anyway, but I was hot to turn the tables.

“Brainfucked.” I said, and Sean’s eyes closed.

I found that I enjoyed being seduced and controlled, but moreso being the controller. I liked to play both sides of the coin. And now I was going to play Sean.

“How do you feel?”

“Deeply relaxed.” He said in a slow voice.

“You’re feeling relaxed and compliant aren’t you?”

“Yess.”

“Sean, you are in a deep trance aren’t you?”

“Deep. Compliant. Relaxed.”

“Compliant and obedient right? You’ll listen to me, listen to my voice bringing you deeper into your trance, deeper into obedience.”

“Yes Clair. Compliant. Yes. Deeper. Obedient. Yes.” He replied. Just like Alice and Glen had replied the night before.

“You’ll do what I ask of you while you are in this state right? You are mine to control?”

“I am yours to control Clair.”

“You deeply want me to control you and use you in this manner.”

“Control me and use me.”

“What do you want me to do with you?”

“I want what you want.”

“Come over here and kiss me.”

He stood up and walked around the table. He leaned in slowly and pressed his lips to mine. His tongue pierced my lips and pressed passionately into my mouth. I responded. He kissed me like this for an eternity, the kind of kiss that could melt my heart, and my sex. He kissed me how I liked to be kissed. How he knew I liked to be kissed. And when he finally pulled away, I was melted, hot, and ready.

“Sean, do you want me? Do you want to take this body and make love to it?”

“Yes. I want you, I need you.”

I stood up. “Turn me on. Take me. Have me.” I instructed him.

He moved around behind me and pulled my hair aside. He kissed my neck and my ears while he caressed my belly under my shirt. His hands snaked up and played at the edges of my breasts teasingly and then slid coyly back down my sides to my hips and my rear.

Seductively he undid the button on my jeans and slid his hand inside and lightly moved his fingers over my panties. My dampness erupted and my hips quivered. I didn’t have to instruct him, he already knew what I liked, and he knew he had to act upon it.

“Make me feel pleasure.” I said, even though he was well on his way there already.

Sean undid my jeans and slid them to my ankles along with my now soaked panties. He gently lifted my top over my head and seductively took off my bra. I stood there naked in all my glory and arousal as he began kissing his way down my back. In the process he stripped out of his clothes as well.

He was hard. Gloriously hard. For me. For me to command.

I wanted him. I wanted him then and there. In me, in my mouth, in my hand. His cum pouring out of him.

But I curbed my overpowering lust, this was my time right now.

He continued kissing and licking his way down my back. He kissed and licked my ass as he played with my hot lips. Teasing me. I bent over to give him better access to my sex and he didn’t need further encouragement.

In agonizing slow motion he leaned his head in and began licking at my sex. Licking me while the arms that held me up quivered in lust and fulfillment. I finally turned around so I could watch him as he licked me.

I grabbed his head and pressed his face hard into my pussy. He licked quickly and passionately, but not enough for me.

I commanded him. Controlled him to please me exactly the way I wanted to be pleased.

“Sean, lick faster, your tongue doesn’t tire. You love the taste of my pussy and want to lick faster and faster. The faster you lick, the better it tastes.”

And with that, amazingly he got faster and faster. My climax was building. Hell, my climax was building from the first time he starting kissing me, but now it was reaching a head.

His tongue flicked rapidly over my clit and I was on the edge. I couldn’t take it anymore and pressed my mound hard against his eager mouth and rubbed. That put me over the edge and my heat and juices exploded out of me. He eagerly lapped them up.

“Ooh, slowly there lover. Slow down. I’m a bit sensitive after coming.”

Sean slowed up a bit but kept licking. I was ready to pull away, but his change in tempo and the fact that he was now flicking his tongue into my slit sent me back into burning embers. I quickly climbed back up towards a climax and came again just as hard.

“Oh fuck! Oh Sean I’m cumming again! I’m cumming. Oh yeah, lick it all up. There’s some running down my leg, lick that up too.” I commanded, and he obeyed. He was about to start licking my pussy again, but I needed his dick in me.

“No, no more licking. I said and he obediently sat back on his haunches and looked up at me. Waiting for my next command. “Sean, fuck me now.” I demanded, and he eagerly obeyed again.

He laid me down and drove into me. “Slowly at first.” I said, and he did as I told him to. Moving in slow, deep, purposeful thrusts that built on and extended my recent climaxes.

I gradually had him building up his tempo to match my own increasing heat. And as I saw his face reflecting his own pleasure I intervened.

“Sean, are you going to cum soon?” I asked.

“Yes Clair. You’re going to make me cum soon.” He answered.

“No you are not.” I corrected. “You can’t cum until I tell you that you can. Do you understand.”

There was a pause.

“Sean, you will not cum until I tell you that you may.” I said more forcefully.

“I will not cum until you tell me I can.” He finally said with a hint of pain in his voice. But he did not lose his tempo. And I hadn’t lost my arousal.

Just as I was about to burst, I told him to stop.

I had him lay down, and I mounted him.

“Sean, do not move at all. You are frozen in place.” I commanded, and he laid there motionless.

I slowly eased myself onto his shaft and then off again. I teased him, and myself on the tip of his dick which glistened with my juices. Then I plunged myself down on him and felt him fill me deeply.

Then again slowly lifting myself off, I moved slightly and eased his dick towards my ass. Using my own juices on his shaft to ease him in. I couldn’t get very far, and alternated between my pussy and my ass a few times before I was able to take him all the way in.

The feeling was amazing. I was full and tight and hot. My pussy ached but the relief of the immediate sexual pleasure was welcome, as this was less intense and I rode gently up and down. He must have been in agonizing ecstasy. But he wasn’t able to show it. That got me hotter.

I rode him like this for a short while and leaned down to kiss him. He couldn’t respond, but I could hear a faint undeniable moan.

Finally I pulled off and took him back into my eager pussy. I rode him hard and built quickly once more towards a huge orgasm.

“Sean, you can move, and you can cum when I cum. But not a second before.”

Like a shot Sean grabbed my hips and started bucking me from below. His sudden action urged me on more and the coming orgasm was inescapable.

“Sean! I’m going to cum soon. Cum with me. You feel it building and, oh! Oh! OH! I’M CUMMING I’M CUMMING!” I yelled, even tough it was obvious. And Sean came with me. I could feel him filling me with his hot cum and that spurred me to a second orgasm! Which I rode and prolonged and felt through my whole body.

When I finally came down, I lifted myself off Sean and collapsed in a heap next to him. Spent, used, and exhausted.

Sean didn’t want to accept that, and he actually moved between my legs to lick my clit again. I told him to be gentle, and he was. I laid there and caught my breath while he gently and expertly licked my swollen sex. He was good, and brought me to a couple of small orgasms. After that I had to tell him to stop.

We laid together after that for a while, and I might have actually dozed off for a bit. When I came to, Sean was still lying there with me, awake and seemingly waiting for me. I confirmed that he was still in his trance.

I talked to him after that. Talked most of the night. I brought him up enough that we could have a conversation, but to much, so he was still malleable, and obligated to always tell me the truth.

We talked about relationships, sexuality, and us. He wanted us to be together. He had fallen for me from the moment we started talking that night. He told me how my beauty, my strength, my humor, and my humility were everything he liked about me. He told me that while he didn’t know what he felt right now, he knew without a doubt that he would grow to love me. And was just as certain that I would grow to love him.

I certainly felt very strongly for him. He had brought things out in me that were at once deeply fulfilling and exceptionally erotic. I thought about how we could be together. An open relationship without reservation or awkwardness. Two people who were built to be together. That was very compelling.

But at the same time there was a nagging in my mind. Something I didn’t address immediately because there were other, more powerful feelings at play. But now that I was sated, I was also thinking.

The way Sean made me feel was beyond description. But there was also an aftertaste. A feeling that I had been duped. That I had been manipulated. And I knew that everything he did to me, with me, was genuine. But I still felt like I was taken advantage of. That my conscious choice and will had been subjugated. And that I didn’t like.

Finally I came to my decision. I took Sean back down into his trance. I gave him a few commands.

He followed them precisely. He used my trigger phrase and brought me back into my own trance. And then, as I had asked, he restored my sexuality to where it had been. I had him leave the memory and the inclination, but I couldn’t spend the rest of my days being turned on and compelled by everything I looked at.

When he was done, I left him in his trance. He would wake up rested in the morning, with full memory of what had happened.

I gathered my stuff and got dressed, hoping in the morning when he woke that he would respect my choice.

I left.