The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ad Campaign

Legalees: This is a work of fiction and does not represent any real people, places, or incidents. This work is copywrited and is not to be redistributed without the author’s permission.

Please send comments to me at

Thanks.

PART I

The phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Hey Sara, its me.”

“Hey Jenny, what’s up?” Sara replied.

“Are you busy right now? Can I come over?” Jennifer answered.

“Sure, I’m not doing anything. Just picking up around the apartment. You wanna hang out?”

“Naw, not really, I’m just going to use you for your computer.”

“No problem any company is better than none.”

About twenty minutes later Jennifer showed up at Sara’s apartment with an armful of folders and a grateful look on her face. Sara greeted her at the door in sweat pants and a tank top.

“You really aren’t going anywhere are you?” Jenny said, commenting on Sara’s relaxed outfit.

“Hey, if I was you, I could go to work in this.”

“Just because I can wear anything I want to the club doesn’t mean I don’t have standards.”

“What, being dressed to clean the house isn’t a guy’s big sexual fantasy? Or will they only tip a stripper that’s dressed up in a little French Maid outfit?” Sara joked back as Jennifer walked past her and into the apartment.

“I’ve never done the French Maid outfit! I get by just fine with the Sexy Girl Next Door look. Every guy I meet at the club relates to me that way. Only they don’t want to take me out for a milkshake later.”

“Yeah, well I wouldn’t waste time on a milkshake either.” Sara replied. Jenn just shrugged. She felt Sara sold herself short. Sara was tall and very attractive, and Jenn thought she could cash in at Pink Panther’s club with a ‘Sexy Librarian’ look, and had told her so on a few occasions. But Sara had too little self confidence, and too many notions about stripping to use her looks to make money. Instead she was a teachers assistant at Elston College to make ends meet. The good thing about that was she had a fast connection to the internet and a nice computer to surf on courtesy of Elston College.

Jenn on the other hand was putting herself through grad school on the money she made dancing. She may not get free tuition like Sara did, but she more than made up for it in cash flow. She also got to indulge her party attitude and exhibitionist side. Which made Sara and Jenny’s friendship a little odd in the pairing, but also a bit symbiotic. Jenn exposed Sara to the rest of the world, and Sara kept Jenn grounded just enough to remind her why she was going back to grad school to begin with.

“You know where the computer is, help yourself.” Sara said as she pointed the direction to the computer room anyway. “I’ve gotta figure out a way to get this bleach smell off my hands.”

“Thanks Sara.” Jenn said with an appreciative smile. She made her way into the computer room and set her stuff down on the desk. The fact that Sara had a ‘computer room’ was a feat in itself. A teacher’s assistant job didn’t exactly allow one to live in the lap of luxury, but Sara was a TA for a few more classes than was required, and it allowed her to rent this two bedroom palace on campus by her self.

Jenn looked around at the electronics on the desk for a moment remembering what to do to turn the computer on. Power switch, computer button, and turn on the monitor. This setup was as bewildering as her boss’s home theater, but without the half dozen remote controls. The computer came to life and greeted her with the desktop picture of Elston College’s seal. Jenn clicked on the internet connection, and then opened the mail program.

She may not be computer savvy, but everyone had an e-mail address, and she liked the idea of easy communication. Nothing much new since she checked last week. Some forwarded jokes from her dad. A few random pieces of junk mail. And a letter from her ex-boyfriend telling her that his band got a great gig opening for someone in a dive downtown. He invited her to come out Saturday for the show, offering to put her (single) on the list and get her ‘backstage passes.’ Not that the band wouldn’t let any cute girl with a nice rack backstage, but it was still a genuine nice offer. Jenny wrote him back and reminded him that Saturday night is her big night for tips and she’s be dancing till closing. But if the guys wanted to come to the club after the show, she’ll put them on her list.

Jennifer finished deleting her junk mail and thanking her dad for the jokes as Sara came into the computer room. “Lemony fresh?” Jenn asked?

“Yup! Want to try it some time?” Sara quipped back.

“You said it yourself, the guys don’t go for ‘just cleaned the house.’ They want more of ‘come polish my pole!” And they both giggled at that.

“So what is it tonight?” Sara asked, referring to Jennifer’s need for the computer.

“I’m taking this psychology of marketing class as part of my MBA, and we have a paper. I always wondered about the psychology of ads, and if subliminal marketing really works, so I’m doing my paper on that. And like every other college student in the world, I’m skipping the library and going straight to the internet for info.”

“Good thing I’m not studying Library Sciences for a career then.”

“There’s really a degree for that?” Jenn asked.

“Yeah, maybe not at Elston, but it exists. But its about as useful as a degree in communications!” Sara said, poking fun at Jenn’s undergraduate degree.

“Hey, I’m not deluding myself into thinking I can make a living with a communications degree. I’m also not going to strip forever for a living. That’s why I’m back here for my MBA.”

“I know, you’re going to take over Pink Panther’s and run the joint. And you’ll have a leg up on all the goons that are there now. Do any of them even have a high school degree?”

“I think one of them may have gone to high school once. But it was just to beat up his principle.” Jenn said with a grin. “I’ll just have to get them to see I can run the place better than they can. Not that they would admit it, but it’s a five million dollar a year business! I’ll just show them how much more money they’ll make when I take over.”

“Yeah, well good luck on that. And good luck finding what you need online. It may be a great source of information, but sometimes a search engine will give you too many choices too. Here,” Sara reached over Jenny and moved the mouse to her bookmarks. She pulled down the menu and clicked her favorite. “This link will give you some good hits. Its not bogged down with corporate sponsors. You’ll get more of the home grown websites, not just the garbage Yahoo and Excite are paid to give you.”

“Thanks.”

“No prob. If you need me, I’m unwinding in front of the TV.”

Jenny proceeded to type a few parameters into the search engine and got back some hits. After an hour she had pretty much mined all the info she could out of the websites she found, and went back to the search engine for more. She played with a few key words like subliminal, hypnosis, advertising, and since sex sells, she also typed erotic. Not surprisingly, adding that last word to the search brought back five times as many hits as her first search, and she had to sort through the porn to find what she wanted. On the second page of links was a promising site describing subliminal ads and erotic conditioning.

Jenn clicked on this site and the screen instantly came alive. The primary site loaded with what looked like mostly text and links, but it was quickly overrun with dozens of pop up window ads. As quickly as Jenn could close them, new ones came up, and others that were already loaded came forward. She was overwhelmed and called into the living room for Sara.

“What is it?” Sara asked as she came in.

“I linked to this site, and all this shit popped up on the screen. I can’t get rid of it! I tried closing the windows,” And Jenn clicked on one window to close as an example, as another quickly came up to take its place. “and they just keep doing that!”

“Well,” Sara thought for a second, “you could just quit the program. That will close all the windows.”

“No. I can’t do that, I think I found a good website, and I don’t know if I could find it again.”

“Ok, lets see what this crap is.” Sara said as she looked at the myriad of windows on the computer screen. “It looks like some ads, some graphics, and some links. Go to the one on the right and see what it says.”

Jenn looked at the smaller window on the right and saw it was a list of links. She scrolled down the links and found one at the bottom that said close this window. She clicked it, and the window closed. And as far as she could tell, no new windows popped up to take its place. “Now we’re getting somewhere.” Jenn sighed. Then feeling confident she closed a couple of the distracting graphics windows. This just brought back the flurry of original windows.

“I think you have to go through each one in order to get rid of them.” Sara offered.

“Oh fuck.” Jenn said and scrolled to the bottom of the first window, clicking ‘close window’ and then looking for the next one. This one had a several small graphics and next to each it said ‘click here.’ Scrolling to the bottom of the window Jenn found the link to close it.

The next window that came to the front said that if you are not interested in these ads, follow these instructions. Move the large graphic window to the left of the screen and shrink it down to about three by three. This will reveal a few more windows that you’ll have to close to get rid of these ads. We apologize for the inconvenience, our programmers got a little carried away. “That’s not much consolation,” Sara said over Jenn’s shoulder, “but now I’m curious if this website is worth the work.”

Jenn looked at the window she had revealed and there was a questionnaire with buttons that she ignored as she scrolled down to the close window link. The next window that popped up also loaded a midi file, and soft music started to play out of the computer speakers. “How do I turn that off?” Jenn asked a little tiredly to Sara.

“I don’t know if you can without getting all those windows back. Maybe if you close a few more it will go away.”

Jenn didn’t reply, but returned her focus to the computer screen. The next window also had questions that she read as she scrolled down to the bottom and closed the window. But this time another window did pop up. There was one question and the close window button. Jenn closed it but it just came back with the same question: “Are you using the internet from a private location or a public location?” Jenn conceded and clicked ‘private’ and then close window. Another window appeared behind that and Jenn tried to close it too, but again it just reappeared.

“Maybe you have to answer the questions.” Sara said. Not really paying attention to the fact that this was now taking much longer than it was worth.

The text said: “In my free time I like to: 1 Read. 2 Listen. 3 Watch. 4 Relax.” She tried to close the window to see if Sara was wrong, but the next was just the same.

“Sure.” Jenn said and clicked the first option she saw. “In my free time I like to: Read.”

The next window was just text saying that reading was fundamental to understanding. Ad campaigns use the power of the written word to convey facts. Reading facts is important to understand what a consumer is supposed to do. Close window.

The list appeared again, and again Jenn clicked Read. The same window then reappeared. Reading is fundamental to understanding. You read facts. This tells you what you are supposed to know. Close window.

The list appeared again. Jenn felt she knew full well what reading was good for and didn’t have to see that window again, so she clicked Listen. Close window.

Listening is important to reinforcing the written facts. Ad campaigns will tell you what you need to know. Close window.

The list appeared again, and Jenn absently clicked Listen again. Close window.

Listen to what is important. Reinforce the written facts. This is what you need to know. This will help convey the facts. This is what you are supposed to do. Close window.

Absently, Jenn clicked on listen twice more. The second time, she kept re-reading the text in the window while listening idly to the music coming out of the computer. Behind her, Sara softly said “next window.” and Jenn clicked close window.

Watch. Watching helps bring together what you have learned by reading and listening. Watch. Close window.

Watch popped up again. Watching helps bring together what you have learned from reading facts and listening to what you are supposed to do. Jenny’s eyes slowly floated over to the ad window she had left up. The one with the softly changing graphic. As her eyes drifted, she also moved the mouse over to the window. Behind her Sara’s eyes followed the motion of the pointer to the window and lingered there. At the bottom of the graphic, text streamed across. Reading is fundamental to understanding the facts, listen to what is important to reinforce the facts.

This message played a few times and somewhere behind Jenny, Sara let out a faint sigh. Without really looking, Jenny clicked close window.

Both windows closed, and the original list appeared again. Read, Listen, Watch, Relax This time the window had the graphic slowly playing in the background. Jenny slowly looked at the window without really comprehending the text. She knew what reading was. You read the facts. She knew you listed to what you were supposed to do. She watched the graphic slide and change in the background, helping her read and listen to the facts. So now she must Relax. She clicked it and close window.

The next widow popped up. A new midi file loaded and began playing in the background. Soothing flowing graphics appeared and scrolling text played across the screen.

In order to fully understand a message, you must be relaxed and open. If you are not relaxed, you will not see the facts, or hear the truth. You must be completely open to reading, listening and watching the facts by relaxing. The more relaxed you are, the more easily the truth will come. Relax farther and listen. Relax farther and watch. In order to completely understand the facts and the truth you must be completely focused on what you see and hear, and you must be completely relaxed and open these ideas.

Close window.

The next widow appeared with a new graphic and more scrolling text. Fact: You are relaxed and open to what you read. Fact: You are relaxed and open to what you hear. Fact: you are relaxed and open to what you see. This message played several times and stopped. Jenny reflexively clicked close window.

This revealed the window of the main page. The text of the page repeated the benefits of Reading, Listening, Watching, and Relaxing. The links on the side were for the respective windows that had already appeared. The link at the bottom said “Click Here.” Jenny did as she was told.

The window changed to show a large shifting pattern and text scrolling across the center.

You read and understand this. This is the truth. What you read is the truth. You are very relaxed and open to the truth. You are very focused on this truth. Click here to see more truth. Click.

You are relaxed and open to the truth. You have relaxed your inhibitions and opened yourself to the truth you see. You have relaxed your inhibitions. You are open. You are open and relaxed without any inhibitions. Click here. Click.

As you relax yourself you are becoming warm. The more you relax the more this comfortable warmth spreads through you. As you relax yourself and your inhibitions the warmth grows inside you. The more you relax and focus on the truth, the more you feel your warmth focusing in your body. You focus on the truth and your warmth is focusing on your sex. You are warm. There is warmth generating from your sex. That area is very warm. Your sex is becoming warmer. Warmer. Warmer.

Jenny and Sara behind her, let our light signs in unison.

The warmth inside you is spreading. Without your inhibitions you can feel the wonderful warmth in your sex. You are becoming aroused. You are warm and aroused. You are aroused. Sara became a bit flushed, Jenny’s lips turned up slightly in an absent smile.

If you are aroused click here. Jenny clicked there.

The screen changed. New text scrolled. You are very aroused. You enjoy this feeling. You want to be more aroused. Relax more and become more aroused. Relax more and become more aroused. Jenny was becoming extremely wet while behind her Sara showed a little sweat appearing on her forehead.

When you listen to the truth, your arousal grows stronger. Your arousal grows stronger and your desire for the truth grows stronger as your inhibitions disappear. Click here if this is true. Jenny Clicked quickly and the screen changed again. The new patterns changed faster and with stronger intensity, drawing the women more deeply into the hypnotic flow.

You are intensely aroused. You are horny. You are extremely horny and in need of release.

Jenny moaned softly out loud. She stared fixedly into the changing pattern on the screen as if to pull even more arousal out of her instructions. Sara stood completely still behind Jenny absorbing the truth and more aroused than she had been in months. Without panties, her wetness was obvious through her sweat pants.

Your hands are now moving to your arousal. You cannot contain yourself any longer. You must touch your arousal.

Without a thought of where she was, Jenny’s free hand slid slowly off the desk and into her lap. Not looking away from her instructions on the screen, Sara’s hand lifted up from her side and inched inside the loose waistband of her sweatpants. She began stroking her intensely wet slit in a slow up and down motion. Her other hand reached up inside of her top and gently caressed her hard nipples. Back and forth from one to the other. Waves of pleasure coursing through her with each pass of her fingers over her clit, and each brush of her overly sensitive nipples. Still focused on the screen Jenny managed to work her hand underneath her skirt and started rubbing her eager pussy through her soaked panties. Her beautiful body shuddered as the heat insider her drove her to focus even more on the instructions.

As you read the truth, your masturbation will become increasingly pleasurable. Your masturbation is becoming increasingly pleasurable. You obey in order to increase your pleasure. Obeying the truth is pleasure. Obeying is pleasure. You will obey. Your pleasure increases. You will obey, as your pleasure increases you will obey.

Jenny and Sara were slightly slack jawed staring at the whirling mass and instructions on the screen that drove them to masturbate feverishly. Jenny’s fingers were working the silk of her panties into her hot slit while she rubber her clit with her thumb through the soft material. Sara was driving two fingers rhythmically in and out of her cunt while she tugged on her breasts with her other hand. The instructions sinking in, making each moment better, driving them deeper into arousal, and deeper into obedience.

The instructions began playing over the speakers as they scrolled across the screen. As your arousal increases you will not orgasm. You cannot orgasm until you are told. You will obey, as your pleasure continues to grow, you will obey. If you obey, you will be told to orgasm. You enjoy this. You are extremely aroused. Every touch brings you closer to orgasm. You are about to cum. Listen carefully and you will be instructed to cum.

Jenny needed to cum badly. She was close, so close. But she knew she wasn’t allowed to yet. Her pussy was on fire and every nerve she touched was ready to make her explode. Her wetness soaked through her skirt and the dark spot on the seat was spreading. She didn’t want to continue stroking her clit, but couldn’t stop. The pleasure she was giving herself was driving her to obey intently. She watched and listened desperately for the command to cum. Somewhere inside of Sara she knew she was going to have the biggest orgasm of her life. Her fingers were like magic inside her cunt. Her nipples were hard and raw and hot. She should be cumming on every thrust of her fingers inside her, but she was not allowed to yet. She craved to follow her instructions. She craved to be told to orgasm, and she continued to enjoy the best masturbation she ever had.

The instructions continued over the speakers and through the screen directly into the desperate women’s minds. You will stroke yourself once for each command you accept.

Each stroke will drive you closer to orgasm.

Jenny’s thumb circled her clit in one agonizingly pleasurable motion and stopped. Sara’s pressed two fingers into her slit and out again.

What you read here you accept as the truth.

Sara and Jenny stroked themselves desperately once in unison.

What you read here is the truth.

The women moaned in agonizing pleasure.

You will obey what you read here.

In and out. Circle and stop.

Obeying brings pleasure.

In and out. Circle and stop.

Click here.

Jenny clicked. Both girls stroked themselves once more closer to orgasm.

A new page came up and the graphics and the music stopped. The only instruction said click here to continue obeying. Jenny clicked again and both girls fingered themselves again.

The window that came up was no longer instructing obedience. It said simply- Type your e-mail address below. And for the first time in a while Jenny’s hand left the mouse and managed to type her e-mail address.

You will submit your e-mail address. After you click Submit at the bottom of this page you will immediately go to your e-mail and wait for the letter titled Truth. You will not open any other letters or do anything else. When you click the Submit button you will orgasm. You will have an intense and deeply satisfying orgasm. Then you will proceed to check your e-mail.

Jenny was scrolling down the page reading her instructions and masturbating. Feeling somewhere that she knew she would be allowed to cum soon. Her desire was over the top and her whole being ached through her pussy to cum. Sara continued to stand behind Jenny, where she was when they first opened these instructions. Her need and desire had burned through her and focused on her aching cunt. Deep inside she was pleading with Jenny to scroll through the instructions quicker, desperate for release. Desperate for permission to cum.

Jenny scrolled to the bottom of the page and found the Submit button. She hesitated for a moment instinctively preparing herself for the mind blowing orgasm that was to come. And as she clicked the mouse, both girls in unison Submitted. Both girls cried out as the orgasm washed over them.

Jenny closed her eyes and concentrated on the feeling of her fingers working through the thin material of her panties as she exploded in orgasm. She moaned loud and long as her whole body shuddered and her fingers continued to prolong the pleasure. The word Submit flashed in her mind. She came and came and came.

When Jenny Submitted for both of them, Sara’s legs buckled as her release came. She went down to her knees as her orgasm brought her to bliss, and bliss brought her back to orgasm. Somewhere in her mind she heard a loud orgasmic moan and thought that reflected her own ecstasy. Her orgasm continued to shudder her body in a feeling more intense than any she felt before. She came from her toes to her scalp as her pussy gushed all over her hand and down her leg. She buried her fingers deep back into herself, found her g-spot and continued to prolong her orgasm for another two minutes.

Jenny’s body trembled as she slowly came down from her orgasmic high. Her mind was still singly focused on her instructions and her body was deeply aroused but fundamentally satisfied. She reluctantly closed the last window and opened her e-mail. Her sticky hand returned to the keyboard to type her address and password. When her mail appeared in front of her she simply sat with hands on the keyboard smiling at the screen and waiting for her message. On the floor behind Jenny, Sara had fallen from her knees to her back and was writhing on the floor in ecstasy. Her fingers were still buried deep inside her cunt and she was cumming on every third or fourth stroke.

A few moments passed and some small part of Jenny was becoming worried that she had not followed her instructions correctly. But she did not want to mess up more and so she remained prone in front of the computer waiting for her important e-mail. Sara was splayed out on the floor. She had finally removed her hands from her body and was trying to catch her breath. She closed her eyes and saw colorful graphics dancing behind her eyelids. Sara took a deep breath and enjoyed the last ebbs of the most satisfying orgasms of her life. She smiled, opened her eyes and sat up. A haze in her mind was swirling ideas of obedience and truth, but Sara couldn’t quite grasp the meaning of it. She looked around for some answer and suddenly wondered what she was doing on the floor.

She looked up at Jenny sitting prone in the computer chair and asked quietly, “Jenny? What’s going on?”

Jenny did not respond. She just waited patiently for her message. Sara slowly pulled herself up off the ground. Echoes of pleasure still radiating from her pussy made her pause and let out a slight moan. Then she looked at Jenny’s blank face and was worried. “Jenny, look at me. Why did I do that? That was amazing. Um, that’s not what I meant. Jenny, why won’t you look at me?” Sara was about to grab Jenny’s shoulder when the e-mail program chimed.

The tone grabbed Sara’s attention as deep inside Jenny was happy to finally receive her message. She reached for the mouse to open the e-mail labeled ‘Truth’ as Sara shook her head to try and clear her thoughts. But she couldn’t pull her gaze away from the e-mail. And as the mouse pointer on the screen made its way to the e-mail Sara suddenly realized this was not right. She looked away and at Jenny’s hand and yelled “No!”

Jenny clicked the e-mail. The message opened and Sara felt a mixture of dread and euphoria. Jenny let out a slow moan that was enough to make Sara look at the screen to see what was so fascinating, and that was all it took to draw her back in.