The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Legalese: This story is pure fiction, and that’s that. You might want to read Ad Campaign to completely understand where this is coming from. But its not required reading.

Please send comments to me at

Ad Campaign Part Two: Pyramid Scheme.

Jenny was sitting completely mesmerized in front of Sara’s computer. Sara was standing next to her with a blank face and cum soaked sweatpants. Both girls had just experience the most intense orgasms of their lives after following the instructions that led up to the opening of the e-mail that was on the screen in front of them.

Jenny was eager to read more instructions and Sara was drawn back into the computer screen that had just driven her to orgasmic bliss.

The e-mail had loaded with imbedded graphics that began to swirl and morph. Sara and Jenny stared raptly at the window at the text loaded below the graphic.

You have accepted the truth. You are ready to obey the truth. The truth has brought you intense pleasure. Following the truth will bring you intense pleasure. Obeying the truth is pleasure.

Once again these messages began to work their way into the minds of the girls raptly waiting for each new line.

You will obey what you read. You enjoy obeying.

Take off all of your clothes.

Both girls began to strip. Sara was able to quickly take off her tank top and soaked sweatpants. She stood there naked and waiting, with her still moist slit glistening inside a neatly trimmed dark bush. Jenny stood up out of the chair and pulled her tight shirt off over her head. She quickly undid the front clasp of her bra and let her full chest fall free. Before her bra had hit the floor she was already fumbling with the slip knot of her skirt. She impatiently wanted to be naked so she could get to the next instruction. But she could not take her eyes away from the e-mail message and its constantly swirling graphics. Sara stood there naked and idle as Jenny struggled with the knot of her skirt. She finally managed to undo the waistband by letting go of the mouse and using two hands. She quickly pulled down her skirt and drenched panties in one motion, revealing her still wet and completely shaven slit. She stepped out of her sandals and let her clothes fall around her feet.

Jenny sat back down and scrolled further down the message to more instruction.

Remember the pleasure you may have from obeying. Remember your arousal from obeying. You are becoming aroused again. You are excited to obey and are greatly aroused at the chance to do as you are told. Feel your arousal growing again.

The girls had not completely come down from their previous orgasms and were quickly wet again.

Masturbate as you read your instructions. Read. Obey. Masturbate. Obey. Enjoy. Masturbate, enjoy, obey.

Sara would not have thought she could be aroused again so soon after cumming, but she didn’t have to think. Just obey. And she did, she was wet and horny and she slid her hand once more between her legs. Jenny was happily free of her restrictive underpants. She slowly slid two fingers inside her swollen cunt and began working them in and out.

Continue to masturbate as you read your instructions. As you get closer to the bottom of the message your masturbation will become increasingly pleasurable. As you read and obey more of your instructions your masturbation will become more pleasurable. You will cum when you are instructed to.

The girls fell once again into the throes of pleasure that were burning into their minds from these instructions. Wet, horny, and eager, both girls fingered themselves to increasing plateaus of arousal as they absorbed their new instructions.

Read and obey these instructions. Whenever you receive an e-mail titled the Truth you will find a private place to open and read the e-mail. You will immediately remember and understand the meaning of the truth, you will return to this relaxed state, and will want to obey. When you read this e-mail you will do as the message instructs. Obeying this will bring back your arousal. You will be aroused as your read and obey your instructions as you are now. Each new instruction will bring you more pleasure. You will only obey the truth. You will only obey what you read when you are in this relaxed state of understanding.

You will do as the e-mail instructs and when you are done reading the e-mail you will awaken from this state. You will not remember that you were in this state, but you will not question the missing time. It is ok to have missing time while you are reading the truth, and you do not care to question this since obeying the truth brings you so much pleasure.

Even in the heat of their masturbation, the girls were still able to absorb the Truth. E-mail, return to this state, missing time ok, obeying brings pleasure. All these new truths sank deeply into their minds, circumventing consciousness and reason by way of pleasure and subliminals.

Now you will choose three people you know and find attractive. You will get them to read the Truth’s website. You are excited to be able to share the truth and this feeling with others. After each of these people has seen the website and understands our truth, you will have sex with that person. The Truth allows you to experience pleasure and share the satisfaction of obedience with a new recruit.

In a moment you will wake up from your relaxation and follow these instructions. Your inhibitions are gone and you will not question what you are doing. You know you are simply sharing something wonderful with a friend. You will follow these instructions without question because it will bring you pleasure.

Sara and Jenny were now deep in the throws of renewed heat. Jenny’s fingers were pumping rhythmically into her hot sex. Her wetness again running down her hand and her leg. She was eager to obey, and eager to cum. At this point the two notions had merged in her mind as one. Next to her Sara was rubbing the engorged lips of her pussy and clit. Her other hand was idly playing with her ass. She was beyond pleasure and her mind was solely focused on the screen.

Close and delete this e-mail. After you have done so you will count down from three. When you get to one you will orgasm and wake up. Then you will carry out your instructions. Close this e-mail now.

Jennifer’s other hand had never left the mouse, and she closed the e-mail. Then she selected and deleted it. Faintly her and Sara began to count down, three, two, one, ..... ohhhhhaaaaaoooohhhh! The girls came hard and shuddered in unison. Jennifer continued to driver her fingers into her cum soaked sex while she stared a bit longer at the computer screen. Sara’s whole body bucked with the force of another hypnotically induced orgasm. Neither girl quite recapturing the euphoria of the previous orgasm, but still deeply enjoying a long intense pleasure that curled their toes and soaked their sex.

Coming down from their high, their eyes began to focus again on the world around them. Sara sat down heavily on the floor indian style to regain her senses. Jennifer looked around the room and came up out of her hypnotic relaxed state. In the back of her mind the idea swirled of how and who she was going to share this new website with. She wanted people she was attracted too, and she would get to have sex with them as a reward. Her eyes drifted over and met Sara’s. The thought ran through both their minds at the same time. ‘I have shared the website with her. She is so beautiful. She knows the truth, and I am allowed to have sex with her.’

Jenny kneeled down out of the chair onto the floor next to where Sara was sitting. Without permission, or even a word, she leaned over and kissed Sara full on the mouth. Sara responded by grabbing Jenny’s head and pressing their mouths together harder. Jenny forced her tongue into her friend’s mouth and began a long passionate kiss.

The girls stood up and continued their deep kiss. Tongues twirling and probing, mouths locked together in obsession. Their hands roamed and caressed each others bodies. Sara caressed Jenny’s firm ass while Jenn ran her hands forcefully all over Sara’s well toned back.

Despite having had two intensely erotic sexual experiences in the past hour, both girls were still highly aroused by lingering heat and an artificially induced increase in their libidos. And their instructions had told them to provoke this sexual encounter and that obedience would provide pleasure. They were almost insatiable in their desire to fulfill their instructions and to experience this pleasure.

Sara pulled her mouth away from Jenny’s and motioned for her to come into the bedroom. Jenny followed and once inside, pushed Sara passionately down onto the big comforter on the bed. She jumped on top of Sara and resumed her deep french kiss. Sara moaned and ran her nails down Jenn’s back and dug them into the flesh of her ass. Jenny let out a faint cry and moan, pulled away from Sara and said, “Sara you are so hot. I want you so bad. Ohhh, I’m sooo horny, girl.” Jenny smiled coyly. “I don’t know what’s come over me, but before I’m done with you, you are going to enjoy one great fuck.”

Sara had never had a sexual partner talk dirty to her, and she didn’t know how to react. So instead of saying anything, she moved her hand from Jenn’s ass, drew it over her soft thigh in a slow caress, and then pressed her hand hard into Jenny’s amazingly hot and saturated crotch.

“Ooo, fuck yeah.” Jenny moaned and rubbed her lips back and forth on Sara’s open palm. Then she leaned down, stuck out her tongue and slowly licked Sara’s hand, now sticky with both girls juices. “I am going to eat your pussy girl. Spread those legs and let me see your sweet pink.”

Jenny had never had a singularly lesbian encounter. She had entertained a couple of boyfriends with girl, girl, guy threesomes, but was never inclined to take a girl home alone for sex. Despite the amount of gay and bi opportunities she had presented to her at the strip club. She didn’t know why this was different with Sara, but wasn’t in much of a mind to care. Sara had never had any kind of bisexual experience, and was a little surprised that she wasn’t surprised at all. If she had stopped to think about it, she might briefly skate past the idea that part of the instructions that got her in this situation to begin with had also melted away much of her sexual inhibitions. Sara did not mind though, because she had just felt Jenn’s cool breath on her drenched sex and quivered in response.

“Mmm, you keep yourself nice and trim. Maybe I can talk you into shaving the rest of it off like mine. And look baby, you are sooo wet. I should clean you up.” Jenny let her hair fall over her face, and then rubbed her hair and face into Sara’s wet pussy. This was a sensation Sara had never experienced. Jenny’s hair tickled her sensitive inner thighs and had a unique texture against her pussy. Then Jenny picked her head up, flipped her hair back out of her face and went down on Sara.

“Oh my god!” Sara cried out. Her own masturbation had been fantastic at the prompting of the hypnotic commands, but this was above and beyond what she could make herself feel. Jenny’s tongue worked circles around her clit. Then pressed hard and flat on the bottom of her lips and slowly licked the up the full length of her slit, stopping to twirl again on her button. “Oh, fuck Jenn! You are fucking amazing! Oh, fuck me Jenn, lick me, eat me, make me cum!” Sara’s hips bucked against her friend’s face as another amazing orgasm built quickly insider her. This time she did not have to wait for release.

“Oh Jenn, your going to make me cum! Oh, your tongue feels so good, ooooh, I’m going to cum, make me cum!” At that, Jenn reached around and slipped a finger partly into Sara’s ass. Tight, but slick with all the attention her crotch had received. This pushed Sara over the edge and she came and bucked in Jenny’s face.

“Oh fuck Jenn, that is soooo good, I’m cumming, I’m cumming sooo hard, ooh keep licking, I’m cumming!” Sara gasped. And Jenny obliged. She kept licking and licking until her new lover’s hips stopped bucking and her breathing slowed from frantic gasps to shallow panting.

“Ooh, that was amazing.” Sara breathed. Jenny picked her head up and Sara quickly pulled their faces together for a kiss. Then she reached down and began playing with Jenny’s wet pussy lips. Jenny moaned in Sara’s ear, “yeah, take me, mmm” then rolled off Sara to lay next to her. Sara was apprehensive as she rolled on top of Jenny. The look in her eyes said she’d never been with a woman before, but the commands in her mind told her she had to follow through. Jenny reassured her, “you know what feels good to you baby. Just try that.”

Sara didn’t have much choice. The commands that had taken her to this point were too strongly imbedded to deny. She kissed Jenny slowly down her front. Stopping to suck on her hard nipples. Running her tongue around Jenny’s bellybutton ring and down, down, down. Stopping to kiss her moist inner thighs and blow gently on Jenny’s sex, that sent chills through the girl’s inflamed sex. Sara looked at Jenny’s clean shaven and wet slit hesitantly. She licked tentatively, then the commands deep in her mind zapped the remnants her inhibitions. She buried her face in Jenny’s crotch and licked with wanton abandon.

“Oh my god! Sara! OOOH!” Jenny was taken by surprise at Sara’s enthusiasm and began bucking wildly into her friend’s face. Sara licked heartedly at her friends soaked pussy, sucking on her lips, teasing her clit, and just losing herself in the effort. Jenny bucked her hips as her lovers attention drove her over the edge to orgasm. She came wildly all over Sara’s face, as Sara continued to lick, prolonging the orgasm. Finally Jenn had to gently move away from that attentive tongue to catch her breath.

Sara and Jenny laid in an embrace for a short time. Basking in the afterglow of many satisfying orgasms.

After laying together and kissing for a while, both girls had a burning itch in their minds that there was something they needed to do. Sara got up first and absently made her way back into the computer room. There she sat down naked in front of the computer. The spot where Jenny had been just a short time ago. Sara remembered that she had to share something with some friends.

She opened her e-mail program and searched through her list of addresses. What she was looking for, she wasn’t really sure. Until she came across one name. Ross. He was someone she knew from around campus and had e-mailed him a few times. Ross’s good looks always made Sara a little shy when she was with him. She did know he was a computer-science guy, and she should let him know about this fascinating website she found. She wrote the e-mail, and sent it to Ross, then found the address of one of her students who was exceedingly cute and sent him the letter too

Jenny came into the room curious what had drawn Sara out of bed. But upon seeing her in front of the computer she was immediately reminded that she had to share the truth with two other people! She went over and stood eagerly next to Sara, waiting to use the computer. Sara moved aside wordlessly and let Jenny at the computer.

Jenny logged onto her e-mail and scanned the inbox. A distant part of her was disappointed that there was no new e-mail from The Truth.

She searched through her e-mail looking for someone, but she didn’t know who. She thought about replying to her ex-boyfriend’s message, but an e-mail further down caught her attention. Becca had e-mailed her a couple of weeks ago asking if they could switch nights at Pink Panthers. Jenny drew up a mental picture of Becca dancing and grinding on the pole at the strip club. While daydreaming of her co-worker’s tight body, she clicked ‘reply’ and wrote Becca a note about the cool new website she should go check out. And to let her know when she saw her at work this weekend if she had looked at it. Then Jenny scrolled down a little farther and found an old e-mail from guy she went on just one date with. He was painfully handsome, but too full of himself. Jenny had spent the whole date torn between jumping his cock, and throwing a drink in his face. She sent him the e-mail.

Sara had been waiting patiently off to the side while Jenn sent the e-mails that would enthrall more unsuspecting people into the obedience of The Truth. Then the girls retired back to the bedroom and back into each others embrace.