The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Another Happy Customer. An Ad Campaign Story.

Legalese: This story is pure fiction, and that’s that. Please don’t read this if you are underage. You might want to read Ad Campaign to completely understand where this is coming from. But its not required reading.

Please send comments to me at

Ross was in the graduate school computer lab to do some research. It had been a long day in the lab and he wanted to finish up his work while he was still on campus so he could have the rest of the evening to himself.

Of course, research or not, the first thing he did when he logged on was check his e-mail. There were a few letters from other grad students about projects they were working on. An order confirmation e-mail from Amazon, and a letter from Sara, one of the Teacher’s Assistants he saw occasionally in the lounge. Curious, he never really spoke to her much. Just a pleasant hello here and there. She was cute, but she seemed very engrossed in her studies and looked like she would be a lot of work to make a relationship out of.

The e-mail read: Hey Ross. I hope you don’t mind me dropping you a line like this out of the blue. But I came across this website and thought of you. (no rhyme intended. ;—p) And no, this isn’t some forwarded chain letter! I know what you’re studying, and thought you might find this interesting.

When you click the link below a lot of pop up windows will come up, but if you wade through them the primary website has a lot of good info. I hope you enjoy, and drop me an e-mail after you look at this.

Ross wasn’t really sure what this was about, but clicked on the link at the bottom of the e-mail anyway. Internet explorer automatically loaded even though he was already in Netscape. Well Microsoft had to maintain their dominance.

Once IE loaded, a website came up. But Ross only got a brief glimpse of it before a flood of pop of windows completely filled his computer screen.

“She wasn’t kidding.” Ross exclaimed. There were a lot of windows. He hoped this wouldn’t take long and was worth the effort. He didn’t want to be here all evening. Ross picked one window and closed it. Another popped up to take its place. He tried again with a few different windows without success. So he looked over the myriad of small windows filling his screen and found one that had instructions.

They said to take one window and shrink it into the upper left corner. Then answer a few of the questions on the remaining windows. This shouldn’t take more than a couple of minutes the window suggested. And it said this would better help the website gage the users level of interest.

So Ross clicked through a couple of widows and answered some questions. Was he logged on at a public or private location? Public. How often to you use the internet, Everyday, every other day, once a week, less than once a week? Ever other day. Do you spend more than one hour, more than 2 hours or more than 3 hours online at a time? More than 2 hours.

This was getting a bit tedious, and Ross was already pretty tired from a long day. But when he answered the last question, a couple of things changed on the screen. The window he had moved to the upper left had reloaded with some moving graphic advertisement. And a music file loaded and began playing. He tried to turn the music off, but it kept reloading. So he went into the computer settings and turned the volume down low enough that he wouldn’t distract others in the lab.

The next window asked him what he liked to do in his free time. Read, listen, Watch, or Relax? Since he was planning to go home and unwind with his novel, he clicked Read. A window popped up telling him about how advertisers use reading to convey facts and truths. How ads tell consumers what they want them to do. This is supposed to convey the facts to the reader.

Sure, whatever. Close window. The list appeared again and Ross clicked listen. The music that was playing in the background got a bit louder, but Ross didn’t really notice. He quickly read through what listening did for advertisers. Listening reinforces written facts. Ads will tell you what you need to know as you read them. It is important for advertisers that you listen or the message will not be properly received. He closed the window.

Vaguely Ross realized this was taking more than a couple of minutes, but he thought he’s already gotten this far, he might as well keep going. Point of no return he thought. He just hoped the site was as interesting a Sara said it should be. So when the list came up again, he reflexively clicked Watch.

Watching brings together what you have learned from reading and listening. Watch carefully or the message may be missed. Ross looked around on the screen to see what it was referring to, what would he miss. His attention was grabbed by the swirling graphic in the upper corner of his screen. At the bottom it said, Click here to watch. And he did. The window reloaded and scrolling text played across the bottom. It repeated the lessons of Reading, Listening and Watching. Read to understand the facts. Listen to reinforce what you are supposed to know. Listen to what you are supposed to do. Watch carefully so you do not miss any instructions. Read the facts to understand the truth. Listen to the truth in order to better understand. Watch the truth unfold in front of you. These messages, and few more, extolling the virtues of reading, listening, and watching the truth scrolled across the screen several times.

Ross began to lose his focus. He was too tired to focus on what to do next. So he just sat there staring at the screen and the messages, not caring how long it was taking, or that he shouldn’t care about this ‘truth’ to begin with. If he wasn’t so tired, he might have just turned it off. But right now he was just sort of floating in a haze. Fortunately the window finished its message and closed on its own.

A new window with the original list appeared. Read, Listen, Watch, Relax. In the background of the window the relaxing graphic swirled. Ross absently clicked Relax. That’s what he most wanted to do right now. This whole thing was getting tiring, and he just wanted to relax and be done with it. He wasn’t thinking anymore about how interesting Sara’s recommendation might be. He wasn’t thinking about going home and dropping on the couch with his book. He just wanted to relax.

The next window with more soothing graphics came to view, and a different sound file loaded and began playing. Text played across the screen. It scrolled across the bottom, then past the middle, the sentences danced around the window. Rather than follow each sentence, Ross focused on the center of the window where he could see all the text where ever it scrolled.

The messages played. You must relax and read these messages. You must relax and listen to the facts. You must relax and watch the truth. You are completely open to these ideas. You are open to reading. You are open to listening. You are open to watching. You are open to what you read. Open to what you hear, open to what you see.

Relax and be open to these facts. The more relaxed you are, the more open you can be. The more open you are to relaxing, the easier the facts will lead to the truth. If you are relaxed and open, click here.

Ross clicked and closed the window. The next window replaced it. More text scrolled. Ross sat expressionless and relaxed. One hand on the mouse, the other hand hanging by his side. No more thoughts about how long this was taking or about what it might show. He simply thought whatever he read in front of him. And the computer screen reinforced what it had already shown. Ross was told he was open to what he read, what he heard and saw. This played a few times and Ross didn’t move to stop it. After a few minutes the window disappeared and gave way to the main web page. Ross looked blankly through the website until he found a link that said Click Here. And he did.

The window that appeared with a large shifting pattern continued to burn messages into Ross’s open mind.

You will read and understand this. What you see is the truth. You are relaxed and open to the truth. You are relaxed and open. You are relaxed and open in your inhibitions. You have relaxed and opened your inhibitions. You want to relax and open yourself to the truth by relaxing your inhibitions. If this is true, click here.

Ross’s hand was the only outward sign that he was not asleep with his eyes open. The mouse moved over the link and Ross clicked to acknowledge that he was relaxed and open.

As you relax you are becoming warm. Your inhibitions are relaxed, and you feel your body becoming warm from the inside out. You enjoy this warmth, and focus more to draw it out. As your warmth grows within you, you realize this warmth is coming from your sex. You relax and feel the warmth coming from your sex. This warmth is emanating from your sex and spreading through your body.

This warmth is pleasant and arousing. This warmth expanding from your sex is very arousing. You are aroused. You enjoy this pleasurable warmth as it arouses you further. The truth is that you are becoming increasingly aroused. The truth is you enjoy this feeling.

Under the computer desk Ross was becoming hard. His dick was swelling, and with his free hand finally moved, to adjust himself, allowing his member to enlarge to its full size.

The screen then read, If you are aroused click here. There was no doubt from Ross’s fully hard dick that he was aroused. He clicked the link. The website told him the more he listened to the truth in front of him, the more aroused he became. The more he believed the truth he read, the more pleasurable his arousal would become. He understood that he was becoming extremely horny, and that he had to follow the truth to continue this feeling.

You cannot question the truth. What you are told is true. You are picturing an attractive person here with you. This person is reaching down and touching you. You feel a set of hands on your sex. This person is here with you and stroking your sex.

Ross let out a faint moan. In the hum of the computer lab, no one paid him any attention. And without even touching himself, his dick stood harder at attention. Ross’s mind understood that there was a beautiful girl here with him pleasurably stroking his dick. He continued to loose himself in his instructions.

As you read the truth, the sensations you feel will become increasingly pleasurable. Each instruction will bring you closer and closer to orgasm. Ross smiled slightly and a bit of sweat appeared on his forehead. He was lost in the ministrations of his imaginary handjob and in his increasing obedience to the instructions on the screen.

As your arousal brings you closer to orgasm, you will not cum. You cannot orgasm until you are told to. You will continue to read the truth and your pleasure will increase. You will cum when you are told to.

Ross shifted slightly in his seat. The bulge in his pants almost pulsing with each stroke of the imaginary hands. He was intensely aroused and desperate to cum, He gave a brief thought about where he was and who would see, but then the screen in front of him changed slightly. And that thought slide out of his mind, replaced with more instructions.

As your arousal increases, you will continue to obey. As you obey, the beautiful person with you will stroke you. Each stroke brings you closer to orgasm. The pleasure in every stroke brings you closer to the truth. You will not cum until you are told.

What you read here you will accept as the truth.

Ross felt his imaginary woman stroke his dick once. It felt as real as if there was a girl under the desk in front of him giving him the best hand job of his life. Vaguely he thought how great this woman was who knew exactly how to touch him in such an incredible way. Just right, as if he were doing it himself.

What you read here IS the truth.

Another stroke, better and better.

You will obey what you read here.

Stroke. A faint spot of pre-cum appeared on his pants.

Obeying brings pleasure.

Stroke. Pleasure indeed.

You desire to obey.

Stroke. If Ross were in control, there would have been no way he could have contained his climax. But under the influence of these instructions, his orgasm was boiling in his balls, just barely contained and waiting for release.

You want nothing else except to obey the truth.

His mind stroked his throbbing dick again.

Click here. Click. One more stroke closer to orgasm.

The window changed, and new instructions appeared. Ross was directed to type his e-mail address.

After you type your e-mail address read your instructions. When you are done, you will cum. When you submit your e-mail address, you may go someplace and clean yourself up. You will then go to a private location to read your e-mail. You will not question your actions, or your situation. You will simply know that you arrived in this situation by receiving pleasure, and you will follow your instructions without question in order to receive more pleasure.

Submit your e-mail address. You may cum.

Without taking his eyes off the screen, and without ever having touched himself, Ross came hard. The pleasure that had been building in his crotch was released in a torrent of hot cum. As his hips bucked, Ross remained mostly silent and came hard in his pants.

Ross closed the window, the program, and shut down the computer. He looked down at the growing dark spot of his cum stained pants with a feeling of detachment. He un-tucked his shirt to cover the stain, and made his way to the basement men’s room.

There in the empty bathroom he grabbed some paper towels, wet a couple and went into a stall. He cleaned himself up. All the while conflicting thoughts ran through his head. Racing through his mind and fading in and out of consciousness, slippery as quicksilver. ‘What was that? I just came in my pants. That was the best orgasm I have ever had. I have to go upstairs and check my e-mail. Why did I cum in my pants?’

Ross cleaned the sticky goo as best he could, and absently pulled his shirt to cover the stain. He compulsively made his way upstairs to the private study rooms. He found an empty study room in the back corner of the second floor. These were generally empty because although they were private and offered a quiet place to study, they were also cramped and a bit claustrophobic without windows.

Ross closed the door and turned on the computer. He opened his mail program, and opened the e-mail titled The Truth. The e-mail loaded with graphics that automatically began swirling in the background. Ross was once more drawn into the rapturous flowing pattern as instructions loaded below the graphic.

Ross was informed that he had accepted the truth. And that sounded true enough. Also that he was ready to obey, and that sounded reasonable as well. The Truth had brought intense pleasure. Following the truth will bring further pleasure. Obeying the Truth IS pleasure. And at the sight of these instructions, and the memory of recent pleasure, Ross’s dick began to swell again.

You will obey what you read. You enjoy obeying.

Take off all your clothes.

Ross was hesitant at first, and then slowly became more eager to oblige. As he began to strip in the privacy of the secluded study room, though still in the public library at school, he had given up caring where he was. Ross had been too tired when he started reading the Truth to give much resistance. Now the instructions that had led him to this point were so entrenched that Ross might have stripped right in the middle of the public lab if he were instructed to.

The naked man took his seat again in front of the computer and read the rest of his e-mail.

He was told to remember the pleasure obtained from obeying, remember the arousal, remember that obeying is pleasure. But Ross was already a step ahead, he knew this, and his dick was already throbbing at attention before he had taken off the first shoe. By the time he had read these instructions, Ross was horny and ready to do whatever he was told to be allowed release.

Masturbate as you read your instructions. Read, Obey. Enjoy, Obey. Masturbate, Obey. Enjoy, Masturbate, Obey, Enjoy, Obey.

With the mouse in one hand, Ross had to reach down with his left hand and slowly began stroking his engorged member. He was instructed to continue reading the Truth, and that as he read this his masturbation would become more pleasurable. He would be allowed to cum when he reached the end of the letter.

Gently at first, his hand slid up and down the length of his dick. His breathing slow and steady, showing a state of hypnotized relaxation that contradicted his heightened state of arousal.

Despite having just pumped a load of cum into his pants moments ago in the computer lab, Ross was again horny and eager to read his new instructions. With his arousal artificially heightened he had an insatiable appetite for following instructions to receive more pleasure and be allowed to cum again.

The instructions continued to relay obedience. Imparting instruction to always read Truth e-mails immediately and somewhere private. That time is irrelevant while reading and understanding the Truth and to always return to this relaxed, receptive, and aroused state when reading the Truth.

As the bottom of the e-mail came closer, the strokes became faster and more pleasurable. Ross’s balls were ready to explode in gratification as each successive stroke was better than the last.

The end of the e-mail approached with the last of the instructions for now.

You will find three people you know and find attractive who have found the Truth. Either those that have come before you, or those you introduce to the truth yourself. You are excited to be able to share the truth and this feeling with others. When each of these people has seen the website and understands our truth, you are allowed to have sex with them.

You will follow these instructions without question because you know it is right, and it will bring you pleasure. In a moment you will wake up from your relaxation and follow these instructions. You will not question what you are doing. You know you are simply sharing something wonderful with a friend.

Close and delete this e-mail. After you have done so, you will count down from three. When you get to one you will orgasm and wake up. Then you will carry out your instructions. Close this e-mail now.

The message was closed, and in Ross’s mind, the swilling patterns he’d seen continued to dance in his mind. He mumbled slowly down from three. His dick pulsing with pleasure as his strokes were each and every one an insurmountable pleasure of their own. He reached One and came in hard hot torrents all over the empty room in front of him. He continued to stroke his sensitive shaft for another minute as he slowly came up out of his daze.

At first he was shocked at the mess he had made on the underside of the desk, the floor, and himself. Briefly upset that he was naked, these thoughts slid and ran from his mind. The task at hand was two fold. Find others to share the Truth with, and clean up. He opted to clean first. He used his shorts to clean what he could off himself and then got re-dressed without them. He wrote a small “do not disturb” note and stuck it to the door when he went to the bathroom to get water and paper towels.

On the way back he passed Evelyn, a cute semi-friend from class. Semi-friend because as one of the very few girls in comp-sci, she was pretty much the friend of every guy in the class. He was torn between talking to her, and returning to the task at hand. That decision was removed however, when Eve noticed him.

“Hey Ross. What’s up? What’re you doing here this late?”

“Hey Evie, um, uh, just working on some computer stuff.” Which was true enough. But the actual truth slid and danced at the edge of his mind. He was making up an excuse but not sure what he was covering for.

“You have an accident?”

Ross turned red thinking of the still wet stain on his pants. He looked down and saw that it was adequately covered by his shirt, and realized she must be referring to him holding a handful of wet towels.

“Yeah, I spilled a cup of coffee in one of the solitary’s.” He was still embarrassed that he was so flustered in front of such a stunning girl. He’d only know her for this year, and only from class. But he always noticed her. It was rare that comp-sci got attractive women in those classes.

“Oh. Hey! Um, I missed class today, and I was wondering if you got the assignment?” Evie asked. She didn’t talk to Ross much, but when she needed help with class, she knew where to turn. In turn, Ross had a burning thought.

“Yeah, I have the assignment. Its in my bag. You can photocopy it and my notes while I clean up.”

“Cool, thanks babe.” Evelyn cooed. She followed him back to the room and he had her wait just outside while he fished out the papers. She took them and headed for the copy room. He proceeded to clean up his goo where he could from the room.

She returned as he was attending to a particularly difficult spot.

“Thanks. How did you get coffee all the way over here?” Referring to where he was cleaning.

“Umm. Hey, y’know, I’m here late because I found a website that has info on the programming assignment. I’ve been reading it for an hour, its too cool.” Ross was glowing with pride as he managed not only to change the subject, but come up with a clever excuse to get Evie to see the Truth. “You should check it out. Here, let me pull it up.”

“Thanks, but if you’ll just give me the web address I’ll look it up at home.” Evie said reluctantly. She’d gotten what she wanted out of Ross, and wanted to be on her way. However, she didn’t realize that she was playing into his hand.

“Evie, I didn’t write it down. Its on the computer, and I can pull it up for you.” Ross said, and quickly slid behind the computer. He typed the web address, “I’m just closing out this e-mail,” he lied. “Here, if I go back to the main page you can write down the address. Have a seat.”

Evie looked at the computer as she sat down. “What’s all this crap?” Referring to all the pop up windows.

“Oh yeah, I forgot about those. You have to go through them to get to the main page.”

Evie tried to close some of the windows, but they kept popping back up. She thought of just asking Ross to do it for her and e-mail the address to her later, but he was trying to do her a favor and she could take a few minutes now so she wouldn’t upset her good helper

“Ok, so what is this? It looks like some funky survey.”

“That’s exactly what it is.” Ross answered and took a seat across from unsuspecting girl. And Evie began clicking through the myriad of pop up windows.

“So, how’re things going?” Evie asked. Trying to make small talk while she drudged through the windows on her way to the website.

“Pretty good. Except I’m still here. Say, ...” Ross was about to ask her what she was doing here, but then thought he shouldn’t intentionally distract her.

“’Say’ what?”

“Willis.” Ross replied with a smile.

“Huh?” Evie said and looked up quizzically at him.

“’Say what Willis!?’ From that show. Funny line. Y’know.” Ross answered.

“Clever, but its ‘whachoo talkin bout—Willis!?’ from Diff’rent Strokes.” Evie said with a sly grin. “Ah, the spoils of a misspent youth. He he, in front of the TV. I wanted to be in the Partridge Family when I was a girl.”

“Yeah, I wanted to be Inspector Gadget.” Ross said back with a smile. Evie laughed. “What part of the survey are you up to?” Ross asked, getting Evelyn’s attention back on the computer.

“Well, I guess I’m in a private place, so that’s what I’ve clicked. Its asking me what I like to do in my spare time.”

“Oh, you’re part way through. I answered I like to Read, and I think that got me through the rest of the questions pretty quickly.” Ross didn’t remember specifically what happened during the survey, but he didn’t feel the need to think about it too heavily either. And the answers seemed to flow out of him on their own anyway.

At Ross’s prompting, Evie clicked ‘read.’

Ross got quiet as he intently watched Evie’s changing reaction, while trying not to stare too hard to distract her.

He had an odd sense of deja-vue watching her transfixed eyes. The speakers on the computer started playing soothing music. He sat back and watched as the pretty face across the desk from him slackened, and then a thin smile crept up the corners of Evelyn’s full lips.

Ross was once again becoming slowly aroused as he subconsciously acknowledged that very soon he would be able to have this dream girl. He could see his arousal mirrored in Evelyn’s beautiful face as she succumbed deeper into the will of the mesmerizing computer screen.

Shortly thereafter, Evelyn became flushed and started shifting in her seat. In anticipation of the show that was about to come, Ross gently began caressing himself through his pants. His recent satisfactions forgotten in light of the beautiful sight unfolding in front of him.

Slowly in her trance Evelyn began caressing her chest. Her nipples quickly became apparent and threatened to poke through the thin material of her tight sweater. Then her hand slowly moved down her stomach and stopped at the top of her jeans. Her smile shrank away and her face tightened slightly. She clearly did not want to obey the order to touch herself in front of a spectator.

This test of her will was incredible, but at the same time, her right hand continued to click obediently at the coming windows. And sure enough, the arousal building within her from the flurry of commands broke her resolve and she pushed the palm of her hand hard into her crotch.

She grinded on her hand for several minutes as the instructions continued to burn in her mind. Ross fell into a light trance of his own. Partly induced by the familiar music, and partly from starting intently at the amazing aroused woman sexually expressing herself just a few feet away from his raging dick.

Then Ross’s fixed attention was broken when Evelyn stood up. The conflicting thoughts were racing through his mind. How did she not succumb? She’ll be livid and tell everyone he’s a pervert. But then suddenly Evie, while still staring at the screen, undid the button and zipper on her jeans and pushed then quickly down around her ankles. She sat back down, reached her hand into her panties, and started stroking her clit.

The panicked rush of adrenaline had broken Ross from his reverie. He studied her and gauged how deep she was into the process.

Evie’s breathing was heavy but very steady, and she was moaning almost constantly. Her hand was working furiously under the table and Ross had a flash of recollection of what she was experiencing. He almost envied her.

She was moaning intensely and Ross reached into his pants to rub his dick at she masturbated openly and erotically right in front of him.

Then she stopped, and Ross wondered for just a moment why, when she reached for the keyboard and typed her e-mail address into the system. Ross had a faint memory of where she was, and what she felt. Eager and desperate to cum, and waiting, hoping for the command to do so.

Suddenly in an act of desperation as much as confidence, Ross reached around and turned off the computer monitor. And summoning all of his courage, he spoke assuredly to Evelyn.

“Evie.” He said, and she looked up at him. He could see in her eyes she wanted a command. Any command, but preferably the one that told her to cum. And this reinforced his resolve He walked around the desk to her. “Suck me.”

The commands that had brought Evie to this point were clear in one thing. Obey. But not yet clear about the what and who.

Eager to obey, and eager for any command that would bring her closer to orgasm, she complied. His pants where dropped to his ankles, and his dick stood free and hard, unobstructed by underwear. She looked longingly at his erect dick and resumed fingering herself, as she had been told to do after following each command. Then she took the full length of his shaft into her mouth and started sucking him off as she herself was getting off from her own masturbation.

“Oh yeah Evie, just like that. Ooh, you like this, this is really turning you on.” Evie of course believed this, and began moaning as she ran her full lips and tongue repeatedly up and down his shaft. The vibrations of her moans sent tingles of pleasure through Ross. And when he moaned, she moaned harder. This was a spiral of pleasure that was quickly sending Ross towards the edge.

“Oh yeah! Evie, oh I’m going to cum soon. Ooo, when I cum in your mouth, you will swallow every drop, and you will cum too.”

With increased incentive, Evie redoubled her efforts, lashing her tongue over the swollen head of his dick. Taking the full length of his cock down her throat and tickling the base with her lips. This was enough to bring Ross off and he came again in hot spurts, bucking into Evie’s anxious mouth and tongue.

She slurped up every drop, not missing any as she was told, and she began to orgasm. She quivered and moaned, the sound escaping from the edges of her full mouth. She swallowed hard, and fell back on to her back on the floor. She continued to orgasm, as her hand worked magic in her pussy. Her body quaked on the floor in ecstasy as her juices ran down her hand and legs.

“Get up,” Ross commanded, and Evie complied. “Keep touching yourself. You are still aroused and want to cum again.” And she did.

Ross turned the computer screen back on. Evelyn had to finish the last few steps of her introduction.

She read the last several instructions that brought her back to arousal and to orgasm once again. Ross stared in absolute appreciation of the fantastic looking woman who was cumming in waves in front of him. His rapidly deflating dick stopped and paused its decent as Evie continued to climax at the computer’s command.

Then Ross quickly pulled up his pants and stepped towards the door as Evie came out of her trance. She absentmindedly pulled up her pants and sat back down, then opened her mail program. She looked up briefly at Ross, ran her tongue over her lips and made a quizzical face. Then returned he attention back to the computer screen.

As a sign escaped Evie’s lips and Ross got up to leave the room. He was exhausted and needed to grab a quick snack from downstairs. He knew if he hurried he could get a coke and a snickers bar, and still be back in time for the main ‘show.’ At that thought, Ross’s stride increased to a jog.