The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ad Campaign- Into the Thrall

A story about Becca and Jenny

It was Friday and she was going to get out of work early. The boss had left for a business trip and she was ready to flee.

Becca was the Administrative Assistant to Tom York, a mid-level manager among mid level management. Of course she never bought the PC term administrative assistant. There was no fooling herself that she was anything more than just a secretary. And York treated her as such. Fetching coffee, getting clients on the phone, getting clients off the phone. And there was the obligatory sexual innuendo that came with being the attractive secretary to a middle-aged guy with a medium build, in a mediocre marriage and in middle management.

But Becca truly only had the job to fill her days, and a job at a travel agency offered the opportunity for discount vacations. Tonight though, like most nights, she was going to work at Pink Panthers club. This was where she made the real money.

She often thought, and it always made her smile, about how Tom would react if he only knew he could have seen her completely naked on any number of occasions, for a minimum of cost. But the only person in the office who knew about Becca’s secret life was her best friend Carol, and she wasn’t telling.

Getting out of the office early meant that Becca could catch a nap at home before heading to the club. She would also have time to swing by the cleaners to pick up her velvet ‘cat-suit.’ This was her favorite outfit to dance in, not so much because it was the most comfortable, but because by far it earned her the most tips. But before she could head anywhere she had to wrap up for the day.

She saved what she was working on in MS Office and closed out. She flipped through her Outlook and deleted what she could. The rest could wait. She quickly loaded Explorer and went to her hotmail. There were a dozen new messages, and she swiftly glanced through all of them. She was particularly interested in the message from her co-worker/friend Jenny. Becca had asked her if she could switch nights with her, and she was hoping this was the response. After a quick glance she saw it wasn’t, and closed out of Explorer. The laptop was undocked and stuffed in a padded bag. Becca looked around to see if there was anyone she’d have to justify her early dismissal to, saw there was no-one, and headed out to her car.

After the quick stop at the drycleaners, and another at the grocery store, Becca was home. She unloaded her armfuls of clothes, dinner, and laptop. She put the dinner in the microwave, and plugged the laptop’s modem into the phone jack. Work from home sucked, but it was still better than being in the office. Besides, she had all weekend to catch up on her paperwork. While the computer booted up, she stripped out of her business clothes, and into more comfortable silk shorts and a tank top. Then she pulled up her e-mail again and began replying to her messages.

Surprisingly, there was another new e-mail from Jenny. The girls weren’t fast friends, so this was a little unusual. Especially since they were going to see each other tonight at the club. She skipped the new e-mail to read the old letter first.

Well, it evidently wasn’t about swapping nights. Something about a cool website. It looked like a chain letter type, but it was clearly sent just to her.

The microwave chimed that her chicken was hot and ready to eat. Becca got up and got her food. If she didn’t eat a substantial meal now, she’d be starving by the end of her shift. And she couldn’t eat a big meal much later in the day or she’d have a bulging belly at night. ‘Oh,’ she thought, ‘the trials and tribulations of a night club dancer!’

Back at the computer, the strange e-mail from Jenn still beckoned. With chicken in hand, and diet coke nearby, Becca decided to check out the recommended site. Besides, it took two hands to type out replies to e-mails, but only one hand to surf the web. Leaving a free hand for chicken!

Clicking on the link Jenn had sent her made the page immediately change to show the new site. Becca munched and wondered what was so interesting, as her computer screen was suddenly filled with pop up windows.

She started clicking through them.

It looked like a standard questionnaire, well maybe not standard. There were a lot of funky graphics, and the pathetic speakers in the laptop were playing something indecipherable. Becca continued to click through, curious but not really caring what she was looking at.

Although as expected, after a while surfing this site, she didn’t really care about much, other than what she was reading. Her chicken was all but forgotten about.

Jenny had successfully snared her first new recruit, as Becca sat wide-eyed and staring. Squirming slightly in her seat.

The windows that popped and surged on her computer screen quickly enthralled the unsuspecting young woman. Becca gazed at the computer and answered the questions presented to her.

The windows that appeared gradually and persistently explained the virtues of Reading, Listening, Watching, and Relaxing.

Read. Reading facts is important to understanding what you are supposed to do.

Listen. Listening is important to reinforce what you have read. Listen to know what you are supposed to do.

Watch. Watching brings together what you have learned from reading and listening. Watch closely.

Relax. To fully understand what you are supposed to do, you must be relaxed. To fully read, listen and watch what is important, you must relax and be open to the truth.

You are relaxed and open to the truth. You have relaxed your inhibition and opened yourself to the truth you see and hear. You are open and relaxed without any inhibitions.

Becca read each of these instructions several times and was led down a slow path to arousal and obedience, and dropped into the thrall of the Truth.

The pop-up windows were appearing relentlessly on the screen and drove Becca into deep submission. Her conditioned arousal was overwhelming and she was instructed to begin masturbating.

The instructions on the screen in front of her deepened her arousal and obedience while she vigorously rubbed her inflamed pussy.

The commands that Becca followed to reach this point left her desperate to obey and eager to obey, eager to cum. She was rubbing her clit and mouthing the words of her obedience to the Truth along with the text on the screen. After a while she was commanded to type her e-mail address into the computer, and then was engulfed in an intense and unrelenting orgasm.

The orgasm began in her sex. The heat and the pleasure radiated outward through her body until she felt the climax curl her toes and warm her face.

She came in her silk shorts, all over her hand, and soaked the seat she was at. And for several minutes she sat there continuing to stare at the screen, quivering at the residual sensation, and idly fingering her sensitive clit.

She returned to her hotmail account and anxiously sat waiting for the Truth to reply to her e-mail address with more commands and more pleasure. When the computer’s batter indicator chimed she was singularly focused and didn’t pay it any attention. She was only snapped out of her trance when the screen suddenly went blank.

Bewildered, she continued to look at the black screen as she took her hand away from her crotch and hit the power button a few times. When nothing happened, she looked around slowly as if waking up from a nap. Becca was confused, horny, and a little scared.

A part of her was also worried that the computer had died, because there was something important she was supposed to wait for and read. She found the power cord and plugged the machine into an outlet, but it still wouldn’t start. It had to charge for at least an hour before she would be able to turn it on again. She cursed herself for not plugging it in to begin with, but it was supposed to have plenty of time left on the charge. Then it occurred to her to look at the clock and she jumped!

There was only a short time before she had to be at work! Running to the shower, she quickly pulled off her soaked shorts and stripped her t-shirt. She turned on the shower and waited for the water to get warm.

For a moment Becca froze as her mind tried to work out conflicting thoughts. She was worried that she might be late to work, but at the same time didn’t question where the time had gone. And that too worried her, but the thought slipped and danced at the edge of her mind and she couldn’t quit figure out why the two ideas didn’t quite mesh.

The water in the shower had reached a good temperature and Becca climbed in, her mind now preoccupied with getting ready for work. However, as she washed, and her hand reached her still enflamed sex, she began rubbing herself and fell back into a light trance. Phrases about truths and colorful spirals danced in her vision, and she quickly brought herself to another orgasm.

That climax woke her up, and she hurriedly washed her hair and finished up in the shower.

Makeup always took a long time. So did doing up her long red hair into a long flaming mane that drove the guys to practically throw dollars at her on stage.

The Red velvet dress was hanging in the dry-cleaning bag near the door. As she walked past the dining room, she slowed down and looked at the computer. There was a nagging thought in her head that told her to turn it on and check her mail. But the urgency of work kept her focus from drifting completely and she grabbed the outfit.

Becca admired herself in the mirror. The red velvet complimented her hair perfectly, and she always had to stop and be amazed by her transformation from a pretty secretary to sexual wet dream. The short cut of the tight dress showed off her legs, and gave a brief glimpse of the thin white silk panties that barely covered her mound. The body hugging top supported and pushed together her tits and a slit in just the right place showed ample cleavage. Becca smiled and acknowledged that she was lucky to have such good looks and to be able to use it to make a living.

She grabbed her long coat off the back of a chair and headed to the club.

After the long drive, she was happy to get out of the car. The velvet outfit was not meant to be comfortable. Inside she could see the place was already getting crowded and men tried to get her attention for a dance before she even had a chance to drop off her things and her coat in the back room.

Luckily her rotation hadn’t started yet and she had a few minutes to go through the crowd and say hi to her regulars. Just as she was about to leave the back room, Jenny came in. She was wearing a shiny tight vinyl tank top with a high school type letter ‘P’ on it, and a short white tennis skirt. Her hair was up in pigtails. This was her idea of a fantasy cheerleader. It worked well for her.

The two girls locked their gaze when their eyes met. Jenny’s mouth turned up into a wicked smile she usually only used to seduce patrons. Then while still holding Becca’s stare she slowly walked over and planted a deep, wet kiss on the velvet dream.

“What the fuck!” Becca said and pulled away. “First you send me some wacky fucking web site then you pull some lesbo shit in the staging room? I have no problem with that out on the floor, but what’s this about?”

“Didn’t you read the truth?” Jenny asked.

“Yes.” Becca replied automatically, before she even had a chance to understand the question.

“Um. Look, I gotta get out on the floor.” Becca said, trying to regain her thoughts. She turned towards the door.

Jenny was pretty much taken aback by this. She expected Becca to respond in kind. The Truth was supposed to reward her. But there was something wrong. “Hey, I was just playing. Sorry. I’ve been having a good night and was just in a playful mood. Forgive me?”

“Yeah right.” Becca replied. She’d been in a strange mindset all evening, and wasn’t sure what to think. She smiled a polite smile and walked out of the staging room. Leaving Jenn alone to figure out what to do next.

Several hours later the club was in full swing and Becca had been doing fairly well. She still felt a little horny, and that always worked well for her. But she was starting to feel the effects of missing dinner, and the snacks she grabbed in the club kitchen weren’t doing the trick. On her break she went back to the staging room with a cosmopolitan from the bar, and a house salad.

“Hi again.”

Becca jumped a bit, Jenny was sitting there, with the ‘come fuck me’ smile on her face again.

“Hey. Having a good night?” Becca asked.

“We’ll see.” She said. Becca sat down and took a gulp from her drink.

Then Jenny started talking fast in hushed tones. The music from the club pulsed through the room and it was hard for Becca to make out what the girl was saying. She leaned over and Jenny talked quickly into her ear.

“Reading is fundamental isn’t it? You read to understand. You listed to understand. Listening is important to understanding the truth.”

These things seemed familiar to Becca and she felt a need to keep listening. Listen carefully to the truth. You want to listen to the truth. You know the truth is important, and you want to listen to me. Watch the truth.”

Becca was slowly falling back into a light trance, but didn’t understand what Jenny meant by watch. Watch what? And she looked slowly around. That’s when she saw Jenny gently rubbing her left nipple. Her finger encircling the middle of her breast through the tight vinyl top. She watched as the nipple became hard and poked through the tight, shiny material.

“Watch the circles and fall slowly into the rhythm. It is important to watch. As you watch, you know that this helps you listen more carefully.”

Becca was now paying close attention to what Jenny was doing, her gaze brought deeper and deeper into the circles, and the truth that was being whispered in her ear was so enticing.

“Watch and listen. What you see is the truth, what you hear is the truth. You want to experience the truth for yourself.” Jenny continued. Her own mind was going into a bit of a trance as she remembered her own induction and repeated the words to her sexy companion.

Becca wanted to experience this for herself, like she was told. So she began rubbing her own breasts through her soft velvet dress. The girls sat there entranced with each other and rubbing themselves deeper into submission. Any man in the club would have given his soul to be in this room with these strippers and watch them submit to each other.

“Keep watching. Keep experiencing the truth for your self.” Jenny’s other hand pulled up her loose skirt. She hadn’t put her underwear back on from her last dance, and she began rubbing her exposed clit.

Becca was falling deeply into the thrall of her friend, and followed her example. She hiked up her tight dress and started rubbing her mound through her sheer panties.

“Relaxing helps you watch and listen. Relax now and enjoy the feeling. Relax and enjoy the truth.” Jenny continued to induce Becca deeper into relaxation as both girls sat there rubbing their sex.

While she continued to bring Becca deeper, Jenny reached over and took Becca’s hand away from her pussy, placing it on her own. Then Jenny began rubbing her friend’s mound. Becca caught on, and started fingering Jenny’s wet slit.

“When you are relaxed, you will let go of your inhibitions. You will be open to the truth of new things. You will welcome new experiences.” She repeated this a few times and slid slowly off the seat she was on. She reached up Becca’s thighs and pulled her panties away. Becca sat there obediently and horny, waiting to see where the truth would take her.

Jenny continued to finger Becca as she leaned forward and started to lick the fine pink slit in front of her. Becca’s red haired mound glistened from the attention and she began to rock her hips into Jenny’s attentive mouth. Jenny reached down and resumed fingering her own aching cunt.

Just then Mink, a tall thin black dancer walked into the staging room.

“Oh shit!” Mink gasped, “Sorry to disturb. You really should wait until your shift is over.”

Becca whispered something in response.

“Sorry honey, I didn’t catch that.” Mink said and leaned over to Becca.

“Can’t deny the truth.” Becca moaned again.

“True dat. I get so worked up rubbing up against those hard dicks in the couch room, I gotta go frig myself at least once a night. Guess you should get it where you can, since I can’t fuck the customers. Not here anyway.” And then Mink got the hint that the two girls were preoccupied with each other. “Guess you don’t mind if I sit here and watch do you?”

Mink put down her beer bottle, sat down across from the girls, and enjoyed a show of her own. Becca was rubbing her breasts and pumping her hips against Jenny’s face, which was buried deep between those long slender legs.

“Oh! I can’t deny the truth.” Becca moaned loudly, and this drove Jenny to pick up her licking tempo and insert a finger into the sweet red snatch. And while squatting down on her knees in front of the red head, Jenny moved her other hand over her ass to her cunt from behind for a better finger fuck.

“Shit this is hot!” Mink said, and started rubbing her own crotch as she watched the two enthralled girls. A moment later Jenny stood up. She leaned over and whispered in Becca’s ear. Becca was surprised when Jenny stopped licking, but listened closely to what the girl had to say. It was good to listen closely.

“Becca, you are going to eat me now. Lick my pussy and give me pleasure. You’ll do this because when you follow the truth, you will receive pleasure yourself. You will keep rubbing yourself while you lick my pussy and you will not cum until you make me cum. When I cum, you will cum.” Jenny lifted her skirt and shoved her dripping crotch into Becca’s waiting tongue.

Becca eagerly obliged and began licking up the length of Jenny’s wet swollen slit, stopping to tease the clit with her tongue, and then started over again at the bottom. Jenny moaned from the attention of her new lover. She reached down from behind and wet her finger with the slick juices from her dipping snatch. Then she rubbed her finger over her asshole, and slowly inserted it. She stood there quivering from the pussy licking, and her own ass fingering. Mink sat nearby, already horny from a night of stripping. She pulled her wet panties to one side and began fingering her own damp clit. Meanwhile Becca’s own hands where busy below the waistline working herself into a frenzy. She was on the edge of climax, and lapped harder and faster at the slit in front of her. ‘When Jenny comes, I can cum. When Jenny comes, I can cum.’ She repeated in her mind.

Jenny was so close to orgasm. Becca was performing magic on her sex, and her middle finger was adding pleasure from behind. She caressed her tits through the shiny top and quivered on the verge of cumming. Then suddenly Becca slid two fingers deep into her cunt and twirled her tongue quickly on her clit. This was enough to put Jenny over the top and her orgasm exploded in her pussy as radiated through her body.

Sensing the orgasm, and tasting the sharp juices of Jenny’s cum, Becca continued and came hard herself. Jenny’s juices flowed down her chin and her hand, and her own pussy was leaking all over her other hand. She experienced one intense orgasm and continued fingering her clit towards several more smaller climaxes.

Off to the side, Mink watched both girls climax together, which drove her over the top to her own orgasm. She alternated hands on her pussy while she came, licking her cum off one while continuing to drive her other fingers into her pussy to extend the orgasm. The room was filled with the moans of all three strippers cumming in unison.

Mink got up and walked over to the girls. She leaned over and kissed each full on the mouth, and turned on her heals and headed back out into the club.

Becca was still in a light trance, and Jenny was coming down from her climax.

“Becca, did you read your e-mail from the Truth?” Jenny asked.

“No. I had to come to work.”

“You need to go home and read your e-mail. It is important. The owner of the Truth is visiting us tomorrow. Go home now and read your e-mail from the Truth, and the e-mail from me. Then I will see you tomorrow.”

Jenny licked her lip and continued. “Just go home now. I’ll cover for you with the manager. Go.”

With that, Becca left out the back door. Not even stopping to pick up her coat, she headed straight to her car, and the light trance and words of the truth danced through her mind for the entire drive home.

End of Becca and Jenny.