The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Addicted Natural

Chapter 14 – The White Witch of Walden – Seduction and Surrender

A PLEASANT SWIM IN THE OCEAN

The morning barely dawned at all. A warm front had rolled into the area during the night, and the weather was rainy and foggy with a low overcast that looked as if it was here for the duration. It was difficult to roll out of bed, since Dee lay on her back next to me on one side, while Brenda had cuddled herself into my other. They had stayed up late into the evening talking to Willie, and I often heard their raucous giggling as I worked in my office before going off to bed. Brenda and Dee had tucked the newcomer into Dee’s bed and joined me in the master bedroom. It was to be Willie’s last night sleeping alone, they said. And, they confessed, neither of them particularly trusted herself sleeping in the same bed with her.

We found Willie up and sitting on one of the kitchen stools, looking out at the rain. She seemed a little bleary-eyed, but claimed not to have a headache, which was a little surprising. She’d had three or four glasses of wine the night before, and considering it was the first time she’d consumed alcohol, she was in pretty good shape. Dee took over in the kitchen, just as she always does, but Willie insisted on helping, even though she didn’t have the slightest clue what to do. Dee, the ever-tolerant teacher, had her doing small tasks while explaining how the food was being prepared. The coffee was first, and I sat and sipped while Brenda and I watched as the omelets, sausage and toast made their way to the table.

I’d been awake half the night worrying about how the Saturday was going to progress. Brenda had made a few minor suggestions, but had wisely left the major decisions to the Master himself. I wasn’t at all sure this was going to work, but after the meal was finished I outlined the plan I’d eventually plotted out. Throughout the explanation, Willie sat in her standard pose from last night (the same pose Dee gave Brenda and me when we talked about HER and her role of slave); i.e., hands in her lap, head tilted slightly downward, eyes lowered, a mild blush on her skin.

If Willie still wanted to join our little family in the role of third slave, she would do so today, I told them. I would hypnotize her soon; this morning, and take her as deep as I possibly could to test the boundaries of her trance. Then, if everything went well, the three of them would go shopping for clothes during the day. I would take her out tonight to the fanciest hotel in town, the one with the rotating restaurant perched atop it’s 22nd floor; not tall as buildings go, but the tallest our little college city had to offer. We would take a room there for the night, and after dinner, I would introduce her to physical love, then hypnotize her again. If she really WAS a Natural, she would be my emotional slave from that moment. The concept had Brenda and Dee flushed and fidgety. Willie didn’t comment or look up. She was the picture of alluring meekness.

The three girls did the dishes in silence while I shaved and dressed. By the time I came back out to the kitchen, Willie was dressed in a pair of tattered cutoffs and a faded t-shirt, and she rose from her chair and stood demurely before me.

“Are you ready, Willie?”

“Yes, Frederick.”

I took her hand and led her into my office. There are two large, comfortable chairs in that room, and I sat her in one of them, then pulled the swivel desk chair over and placed it in front of her. The mahogany box sat on the mantle, and I took the watch from it and returned to sit facing her, several inches above her level. She had been looking around curiously. It was obviously the first time she had been in the room, since the girls were not normally allowed here.

“There are so many books in this house,” she said in awe. “There are as many in this room as there are in your library.”

Our “library” was sort of a second den, with a large table in its center. Brenda worked on her compositions there, while Dee was always reading one of the novels. “This is where I keep the books I collect,” I told her. “We are a family of readers. If you become one of us, I will give Dee the task of teaching you to read.”

“If?” Willie asked, concerned.

“This is your last opportunity for freedom,” I explained. (I’d rehearsed this.) “If you so choose, I will grant it to you. I will give you the money we found in your home, and you can lead a normal life.” While I said this, I looked fixedly into her eyes. I leaned forward toward her, my forearms resting on my knees. As I expected, she returned my gaze for only a few seconds before dropping her eyes to the watch I was idly playing with in my hands. “I don’t believe in your … abilities with the cards, but if it means that much to you, you should seriously think about this. It is my final offer. You consider yourself a slave, but believe me: when I finish with you tonight, you will be enslaved so totally, you will be so completely in my power, that you will never, never be free again.”

She was staring at the watch, rapt. “Like Dee?” she asked quietly.

“Like Dee, yes. Like Brenda.”

She sighed. Her eyes seemed to lose focus. “Oh, Frederick,” she said dreamily. “That would be … wonderful.”

I had expected a little more … hesitancy, I guess. “And you’re no longer concerned about the card-reading?”

She was silent for a long second. “If you will not believe, then I am of no use to you anyway. That is all I am good at. It is all I can do. I will have to … find some other way to serve you. Perhaps you will want my body?”

It was my turn to be flustered. I wanted desperately to reach down and shift my iron-hard cock, which had somehow become overly-confined in my trousers; but I was afraid that might wreck the mood we had somehow already attained. Her eyes seemed to droop a little, and when they blinked, they seemed to struggle to open again. They never left the watch. Her head had slowly cocked a little to the right, and she leaned very slightly forward toward me.

“What are you doing with that watch?”

“Nothing,” I replied idly. “I use it to hypnotize Dee and Brenda. They can never resist it. It always, always puts them into a deep, deep hypnotic trance. Always. But I just want to sit here and talk with you for awhile. I might use the watch later. Let’s just talk a bit. Okay?”

“It’s so … shiny.” She blinked again slowly. “Pretty. And it always puts … Dee and Brenda into … always ….”

“Yes, always. I just swing it on its chain, and they can’t look away. They try sometimes. I watch them as they try to turn their heads away; but they can’t.”

She didn’t turn her head, but she slowly tilted it to the left, her eyes remaining locked on the watch. “Will you swing it for me?” she asked, barely above a whisper. “Please? Like you do with Dee? With Brenda?”

“I just want to talk awhile,” I persisted, shifting the watch slowly from one hand to the other. This was happening too fast. “We can talk, and maybe I’ll swing the watch later. Like I do with Dee. With Brenda. Because when I swing it for them, they start to get very, very sleepy. They can’t help it. They can’t fight it. There’s nothing at all they can do about it. Nothing. Nothing. They just get sleepier and sleepier.”

She seemed to deflate almost immediately. Her eyes drooped to mere slits and her head bobbed forward a little before jerking back up again. This was definitely progressing too rapidly. I wasn’t getting all the high points of my induction in.

“Just like … in the … hospital,” she mumbled. “You’re making it … happen again.”

I hadn’t anticipated her making that connection. She was almost under. I still hadn’t said anything about “Naturals” always obeying “so they’d be sure to wake up.” This was like acting in a play and having some other player skip ahead a dozen or so lines by mistake. I was having to ad lib, but I wasn’t sure where to pick up the dialog. In another moment, she’d be asleep, with or without my prompts.

“Surrender and sleep!” I ordered firmly.

Her eyes closed and she rocked gently forward toward me. I put my right palm against her chest to keep her from falling out of the chair, and I gently pushed her backwards. Her head lolled to the right and she rested, limp and unmoving, against the back of the chair, her hands in her lap, her mouth slightly open.

“You will follow my voice,” I told her firmly. “Follow and obey my voice. You will see what I tell you to see; you will do what I tell you to do.”

“Yes, Frederick,” she mumbled into the chair’s back.

“As soon as you fell asleep, you found yourself back on your island, long ago. You have no idea how you came to be here, but everything seems very familiar. You are sitting in your auntie’s lap, and you are very small, very young. This is the past, and you cannot change what is happening. You can only relive it.”

“I must be dreaming,” she said, surprising me. When I had hypnotized Dee, I had had to entice her to comment; speech hadn’t come naturally when she had first been put under.

“Yes. You know it is a dream, but you cannot wake up. You cannot remember anything about falling asleep. You are only aware of what is happening now. Happening again. Your auntie is holding you, gently but firmly, and you are so young, so small, that you cannot resist her embrace. She makes you feel so good, so comfortable in her arms. She presses your head against her breast and starts humming a lullaby. She strokes you hair.”

“She’s trying to make me go to sleep. Naptime, Willie ….”

“And everything is so real. You see everything clearly. You feel everything. You hear the birds singing, the wind blowing. Her breast is soft, like a wonderful fleshy pillow. Her arms are strong and gentle and wonderful. Her voice fills your head. You are beginning to fall asleep. You cannot help it.”

“Naptime, Willie …” she repeated groggily.

“And you sleep. When you open your eyes, you are dreaming again. You know it is a dream, but you cannot wake up, and you are all confused. Is this a dream within a dream? You are big again, but you are in a strange place. It is night, and the ocean is all around. You are on a sand spit, but it is very small, and the tide is coming in. Soon, all the sand will be underwater. There is a full moon, and the night is beautiful. Again, everything is breathtakingly real. You can hear the surf. You can smell the sea. You can feel the warm breeze against your bare skin, for you are completely naked; but there is no one else around, so you are not embarrassed at all. You can see the stars ….”

She gasped. “OH! They’re so beautiful. They’re just like everyone always told me they’d be!” She sat up and lifted her closed eyes toward the ceiling. “Thousands of them. So pretty ….”

Again, I saw my error only after the fact. It hadn’t dawned on me that she had never seen the stars before because of her poor eyesight. “But there is no time to study them now,” I continued. “Even as you watch, the waves begin breaking over the sand spit. You cannot stay here. You can hear the surf off in the distance, and you can look in that direction, a long way off, and see another island. There are cliffs rising above the water.”

I was startled for a moment as she opened her eyes; but they only stared at a far-distant vista in her mind. “I can swim there! I can swim forever!”

“Yes, you’ll have to,” I said, regaining my composure. “There is no other way. You must begin now.” I watched, rapt, as the muscles in her arms and legs began tensing and relaxing rhythmically, though her hands remained in her lap and she continued to sit upright in the chair. “But as you swim,” I continued, “something is happening to you; something that you’ve never felt before. You can’t seem to figure out what it is. It feels … very nice, actually, but it also feels as if it isn’t SUPPOSE to be happening. So strange. Finally, finally, you figure it out. You suddenly realize, as you continue to swim, that somehow, someone has hypnotized you, though you cannot remember it happening. You can’t imagine who could have done such a thing to you. You stop and tread water as you try to figure out what is happening, and what you should do.

“You know you are hypnotized, because it is somehow connected with your swimming. Each stroke you take, you go deeper and deeper into a state of total and complete hypnosis. Each and every stroke takes you deeper and deeper. You realize that if you keep swimming, you will soon be as deep as you can possibly go; and you will be totally and completely in the power of this individual. You know that this is wrong. You should not be giving yourself to someone you have probably never even met. You try to think back and remember who it was that put you in this deep hypnotic dream, but you cannot. You cannot even remember falling asleep. But that’s the way dreams are, of course. And now, what will you do?”

She turned and looked back over her shoulder, then ahead again. Her brow was furrowed. She gently bit one side of her lower lip, lost in concentration.

“You cannot go back. The sand spit isn’t even there anymore. You must go on. And so you begin swimming again. And with each and every stroke, you go deeper and deeper into a state of complete and total hypnosis. You know that you will soon belong to the man who did this to you. You will have no recourse. He will control you totally. Completely. But it DOES feel nice. Doesn’t it?”

Her muscles had begun flexing again, though her arms and legs never really moved. A wistful smile crossed her lips.

“But now there’s something in the water with you. A mermaid! And she’s lovely.”

“Now I know I’m dreaming,” she told me. “You’re a myth. You don’t really exist!”

“But she’s so real! You can see her skin clearly; smooth and soft. Her breasts are very nice; large and soft and pliable. They move with the water. Her hair is golden in the moonlight, and you can see her scaly tail moving below the surface. She has a wonderful smile, and when she speaks to you, you find she has a marvelously feminine voice. You are swimming toward your new Master, she tells you. He is waiting for you. Swim harder, she urges. She seems so sincere, so nice. You look up and see that the cliffs are closer now, so you tell her good-bye, and you swim on.”

“Good-bye!” she said, smiling at me.

“And now you meet another of the same sort of creature, but this is a male.”

“A merman!”

“And he looks at you the way all men look at you. He leers. He wants you; wants you sexually. He cares nothing about your ability with the cards. He wants only you. And he tells you so. Come with me, he says, and I will show you ways to have sex. It will feel good. You’ll like it. Come with me.”

“NO!” Willie told me, looking at me with unfocused eyes. “I have to swim to my Master! He’s going to control me! I have to go to him! Please let me!”

Something was definitely wrong here. She was saying her lines before I could prompt her. Either she was a natural born actress … or maybe she really WAS psychic. I decided to shrug it off.

“’I will let you go,’ he tells you in disgust. ‘Go to him! See if I care!’” She began “swimming” again. “And with each and every stroke,” I prompted, “deeper and deeper. So deep. So nice. And now, you are at the cliffs, rising high above you; sheer and steep. The water here is still very deep. You don’t see a way out. The surf is crashing against the steep rocks.” She looked up at the ceiling and again nibbled at the corner of her lip.

“But wait! Ahead and to your left! A cave! You glide over to it, and find that you can easily swim inside. It is a huge cavern, and it is lit by a faint, glowing light. Now, as you swim, you think that you cannot possibly go any deeper into your hypnotic trance. You are so, so deep. The water is suddenly shallow. You can walk up onto the shore, here inside the cave; and before you are three doors. There are words on them.”

“I can’t read,” she lamented. “I don’t know how!”

“It doesn’t matter. You know what the words are, anyway. You aren’t sure how you know, but you do.”

“Like reading the cards.”

I decided to ignore that. “The door on the far left says ‘Brenda,” the one in the middle says ‘Dee,’ ….”

“And the other one is MINE! My room! It’s the door to my room!” She reached out with her right hand.

And suddenly, I knew. She wasn’t psychic. She’d been prompted! This is what they’d stayed up late yakking about last night! The girls had told her about their “rooms,” and now she’d come to expect this. “The door is locked!” I said suddenly, before she could “open” it in her mind. I immediately felt guilty, because I realized that I’d done it out of spite. I hadn’t liked losing control.

“NO!” she wailed. I watched in amazement as she raised both fists and beat on the imaginary door. “I want in! PLEASE!” And in another moment, she stopped, seemed to physically sag, hung her head, and sniffed as a tear slid from her left eye.

“Um, Willie ….”

“Too good to be true,” she lamented sadly. “I thought … I thought ….”

“It’s a puzzle. The door is a test. You can still get in … but you have to figure out how to make it open.”

“I can?” She noticeably brightened. “How? I’ll do anything!”

“Have you figured out who your Master is going to be if you can get inside?”

“Frederick! He’s Dee’s Master! Brenda’s, too! And he’ll be mine if I can get inside. But how?”

“There are words written under your name.”

“I can’t ….”

“But you know what they say, just the same. Look at them. They say ‘Submit and Obey.’”

“I will! I promise!”

“You must believe the words; completely and absolutely. In your room, you must obey immediately, and without question. Otherwise, you might like it so much, you might not wake up when I tell you.”

“I will. I’ll do anything! I promise! I’ll obey! I’ll be a good girl! Please! Pleeeeease!”

“Say the words, Willie!”

“Submit and Obey!”

“You hear a click, and the door swings open. You can go in now, Willie.”

She broke into a 24-carat smile and laughed delightedly. It sounded almost musical.

SHE BELONGS IN HER WONDERFUL ROOM

I went about patterning Willie’s room exactly as I had done Dee’s, which was in turn patterned after Brenda’s. It took the better part of an hour to do so. Eventually, it had its little vanity (which I had to define, since the girl had evidently never seen one), its rich wallpaper, its incredibly soft bed, and its chandelier sporting little pocket watches. But mostly, I just had her lie “naked” on her soft, comfortable “bed of truth” while I deepened her desire for my logical conversation and total control. As with her trip to the room, she acted as if she expected this, and she welcomed it.

When I was satisfied that she was truly responding to my commands and was not acting according to some predetermined set of rules of her own, I had her get out of her bed and peel back the braided rug to discover the trap door beneath. I went through the whole spiel about her “soul” being down there, and “the way it always was,” etc, etc, and was rewarded with a look of genuine concern. THIS she had obviously NOT been prepared for, which made sense since Brenda and Dee had never been allowed to remember even the emotional possibility of such a place.

I again took my time taking her down into this deepest realm, and again I found a little satisfaction in her appearance. She had slumped in her chair, her mouth hung open, and she almost appeared catatonic. I decided to progress as I had before, but his time I was cognizant of the possible repercussions. I had no idea whether ALL of my commands were going to have a permanent affect on Willie, as they had had on Dee. Still, the basics were definitely in order. I was not going to instill all of them, since she still had no baseline of emotions from which to draw. But one of them had been established last night.

“Willie, how many glasses of wine did you have last night?”

“I don’t know,” she replied dully. “I lost count. Three, at least.”

“No, Willie. You’re wrong. You only had one. Listen to me now, while I refresh your memory. You can remember clearly seeing me pour it, just after I pulled the cork from the bottle. You can see it in your mind. You take a drink, just a small one, and you cough because you aren’t used to it. Then you sip again. Just a small sip, because you don’t know how the alcohol might affect you. And that’s a good thing, because as you continue to sip from that one and only glass of wine, you started feeling funny, didn’t you.”

“Yes. Dee told me I was drunk. I felt dizzy, and I couldn’t seem to make my words sound right.”

“Yes, and you felt happy, too, didn’t you?” She nodded immediately and a small smile crossed her lips. “And now you know how you will feel after drinking just one glass of wine. Other people can drink several glasses before they feel that way, but now you know that you cannot. Alcohol affects you much more quickly than it does other people. That’s the way it always will be. Always. And if you ever drink two glasses, you will find it almost impossible to speak coherently, and it will be very, very hard to walk because you will be so dizzy.”

“I’d better not try it. No more than one for me. I got pretty drunk on one.”

I nodded, satisfied with how my first session was going. I spent the next ten minutes laying the groundwork for future trance inductions, telling her that when I commanded that she look into my eyes, she would do so immediately and without conscious thought; and that she would instantly become relaxed and sleepy, totally open and receptive to the trance she knew would follow. I also intoned the litany about the watch; how she would fight the instantaneous and rapidly growing affects of it, and how her inevitable, complete and total surrender to it would be one of the sweetest things she would ever experience.

We’d see how effective all this had been while we were out on our “date” tonight. I finished by telling her that the things that were discussed here in this “room below” were emotions and thoughts that always were, and always would be; and so no memory of this place would follow her back to her wonderful room. I then had her climb the steps back up, close the trap door and replace the rug. Sure enough, when I questioned her about where she had been, she couldn’t tell me. Satisfied, I woke her up.

She yawned and stretched, just like Dee and Brenda did when they awoke from trance, and I couldn’t help but believe that they’d told her about THAT, too. I couldn’t keep my eyes off her chest. Her nipples are extremely prominent on her small breasts, and they seemed to be pointing accusingly at me. Willie herself only blushed, started to cross her arms in front of her chest, and thought better of it.

“That was WONDERFUL!” she exclaimed, grinning broadly. “I can’t WAIT to tell the girls about it!” She thought a moment and frowned a little. “I can do that, can’t I? Do you mind if I tell them?”

“Turnabout’s fair play,” I said, smiling.

But when I opened the office door, I was surprised to find Brenda waiting for me. “Is anything wrong?” I asked her.

“No,” she said in a small voice, and I thought: Aha! Poor Brenda’s been neglected.

“Freddy,” she said in her sexy-little-girl voice. “It’s been two days. I know you’ve been busy with everything that’s been going on, but could you please ….”

“Get Dee and meet me in the den,” I ordered. She smiled, turned, and ran off down the hall. “Willie, you go into Dee’s room … I guess it’s your room now, too … and wait there. The girls will only be a few minutes.”

“What’s wrong?” she asked, confused and uncertain.

“Nothing. Brenda needs her hypnosis, that’s all. It’s been a couple days, and she ….”

“She’s addicted!” Willie said, her eyes wide. “She told me that would happen! She NEEDS it!”

I smiled. “Yes.”

Deep in thought, nibbling on the corner of her lower lip, she walked away toward the second bedroom.

I found Dee and Brenda occupying the love seat in the den, sitting quietly next to each other. I still had the pocket watch in my side pocket, and without preliminary, I pulled it out and held it in front of them. Four beautiful eyes, two brown and two green, were instantly locked onto the thing. I swung it gently and told them how tired and sleepy they were. It was all over in thirty seconds, and they had somehow wound up with Dee sprawled across Brenda’s lap while my wife’s head was tilted against the seat’s back, her mouth slightly agape, in a deep, deep asleep. I’d been about to seek them out for this very purpose when Brenda suggested it. It was necessary.

I had only taken them to the “lower room” together once. I rarely did it at all anymore, as I’ve mentioned before, but now it didn’t really seem important in Dee’s case, since I’d found out that she was so very suggestible in any kind of trance. I spoke to them as if I were speaking to an individual, which, I’d found out, is easier than it sounds. I was simply careful not to use their names. And now, when they were in their deepest places, I told them that Willie had had only one glass of wine the night before, and that her drunkenness seemed, in their minds, to prove that she was a Natural. When the little lie was in place, I brought them back up and awakened them.

Stretching and yawning, they got up and came to me, hugging me and asking sexily if they could please me. I laughed, kissed them both and declined the invitation, telling them they only had five hours to shop and buy Willie a new wardrobe before she and I left on our date. I handed Brenda the credit card and told her there was no limit, and I wished them fun. Dee rushed out to tell Willie to get ready, but Brenda hesitated.

“You changed me,” she said with a slightly accusing smile.

“What?”

“I’m different. While I was hypnotized, you changed something. I can always tell, but I can never figure out what it is.”

I regarded her thoughtfully, but couldn’t think of anything to say.

“I’m not criticizing you, darling. To tell you the truth, I like it. You’re always reminding me who the Master really is. I love you, Freddy.”

“I love you too.” I took her in my arms again.

“But I’m right about Willie, aren’t I?”

“About what?”

“She’s one of us! She really is. There shouldn’t have been any doubt about it after last night.”

“What happened last night?”

“The wine! She only had one glass, and she was drunk as a skunk! And now, you’ve hypnotized her. I was right, wasn’t I? She IS a Natural, isn’t she?”

“Yes, dear,” I said softly, and smiled into the top of her head as I hugged her to me.

TELEPHONE CONVERSATION, JULY 20th, 2:20 PM

“Hello; this is Doctor Fielding.”

“This Frederick Fielding?”

“Yes. Who’s this?”

“This is Sheriff Randy Tatum.”

(Pause) “I thought Jim Jacobson was sheriff.”

“Wrong county, son. You was campin’ out at the national park couple nights ago.”

“Oh. Yes. You’re calling about the man who was killed. Terrible thing. He was dead when I got to him. I was just cutting up the tree, trying to see if there were any survivors ….”

“Actually, I’m lookin’ for the little bit of fluff that was with him.”

“The what?”

“Girl. There was a girl. Accordin’ to the guys at the hospital, YOU paid for her ambulance. YOU paid for her treatment.”

“Yeah. Well, my wife … she’s the sort that takes in stray cats, you know? She sort of … got involved. The girl looked like she needed help, so my wife insisted.”

“Accordin’ to witnesses, you had TWO women with you. Those witnesses definitely remember, ‘cause they were dressed sorta skimpy.”

“They’d gone to bed.”

“Yeah, well, one of ‘em was pregnant.”

(Pause) “That’s what wives do, Sheriff. They get pregnant.”

“And the other one?”

“She’s not.”

“Don’t get too smart on me, son.”

(Pause) “She’s my wife’s cousin, Sheriff. What the hell does this have to do with a tree falling on a guy?”

“Nothin’, nothin’. I’m just doin’ the paperwork. Don’t get your shorts in bunch.” (Pause) “Now, about this bit of fluff: Wilhelmina Wharton” (he pronounced her first name with a long second “i”). “Where is she now? I need to talk to her.”

“I don’t know. We were going to bring her home; bring her here, that is, just to make sure she was okay; but she insisted we drop her off at the bus station; the one just a few blocks from the hospital.”

“She ain’t there with you?”

“No. Like I said. We dropped her off at the bus station. My wife gave her a hundred bucks. (Pause) I DO know that that wasn’t her real name, though. Wharton, I mean. She just gave it to the officials because she knew it had been HIS name; the guy the tree fell on, I mean. She’d been with him, and I guess she didn’t want people to talk, so she told them they were married.”

“They wasn’t married?”

“No. I …. Well, I don’t like to spread rumors, but … well, apparently, she was a … a working girl.”

“A fuckin’ WHORE?!”

“Um … Well, yes.”

“A God damn fuckin’ cunt whore? Workin’ in MY county?”

“Um ….”

“Did you say you was a doctor?”

“Uh … yes. I’m a professor of literature, here at the university.”

“Oh. Not a real doctor.”

(Pause) “No. Not a real doctor.”

“They say she was a albino.”

“What? Oh, the girl. Yes. Yes, she is.”

“They’re not white, ya’ know.”

“What?”

“White. You can’t have a white person albino. It’s a known fact. That means she was a colored girl. Fuckin’ freak.”

“Well, actually ….”

“A known fact, I tell ya’!”

“Uh ….”

“Makes my skin crawl. And now, I gotta find her ….”

“Find her?”

“The doc here … he was elected the coroner, ‘cause he’s the only doc in town … well, he tells me that that old boy in the pop-up, he had the HIV. Can’t have those HIV bugs spreadin’ around my county! He did it to that whore, so now she’s got it. Do it once, ‘ya got it.”

“Well, actually, according to the CDC ….”

“I don’t give a Goddamn about the fuckin’ DDC! It’s a known fact, I tell ‘ya. I read it on the internet!”

(Pause) “Well, actually, Sheriff, I can assure you that the girl is no longer in your county.”

“What makes you say that?”

“All she could talk about was getting back home to South Carolina. Take it from me, she’s on her way there now. She may already be there.”

“’Ya’ think?”

“I’m certain of it. She couldn’t wait to get back there.”

(Pause) “Well …. Ain’t no skin off my teeth if the fuckin’ cunt whore spreads her Goddamn HIV bugs in South Carolina.”

THE NIGHT SHE’LL REMEMBER FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE

“What can you see?” I asked her. “Can you see the sunset?”

“Oh yes, Frederick. It’s beautiful! And I can tell there are buildings down below us, but I can’t distinguish them individually.” She let her eyes linger on the scene outside the window of the revolving restaurant. Her clipped Caribbean-British accent just added to the exotic atmosphere of the evening.

She was achingly beautiful. The girls had stopped at a make-up counter in one of the mall’s classiest department stores, and the woman in charge had taken Willie as her greatest challenge. The result was a blend of very subtle shades for her eyelids, lashes and lips that somehow seemed to add several years to her age. They had all come home giggling and laughing as Willie tried valiantly to negotiate the walkway in high heels, the first time she’d ever worn them. Now, she was clad in a long dress of emerald silk that whispered across her skin with every movement, but that left her shoulders provocatively bare. Her snow white hair was piled atop her head, accentuating her long, graceful neck. Men all over the restaurant were trying in vain to keep their eyes on their own dates.

When the wine steward came, I ordered a bottle of Krug Reserve. He asked to see Willie’s ID, and when I explained that this was her 21st birthday, and that she’d forgotten her purse, he informed me that he’d take my word for it (rather than lose the additional tip from a $350 bottle of Champaign, I guessed). Willie expressed reservations about getting “a little tipsy like last night,” but she obediently tasted the wine, giggling at the bubbles tickling her nose. She never even picked up her menu, and I asked if I could order for her. Anything except a Buddy Burger, she answered with a twinkle in her eye, and I ordered steak and lobster tail for two. We chit-chatted throughout the meal, and she slowly became more candid and less reticent as she slowly consumed her one glass of wine.

“People are staring at me because I’m different,” she said, blushing and looking down at her lap.

I cast a quick glance around the room and caught at least two men and a woman openly staring at our table, though they all quickly looked away when I made eye contact. “They’re staring at you because they’re rude,” I told her flatly; “and because the men are covetous and the women jealous. You’re an extremely beautiful and enticing young woman. You’re just going to have to get used to the idea that men want you.”

“But only YOU are going to have me,” she said in a small voice, looking up at me.

I regarded her seriously. “Yes,” I said at last. “I am going to have you. Are you afraid?”

She took a slightly ragged breath. “Yes, a little. In another hour, I won’t be a virgin anymore.” She met my gaze. “You look so … calm and in control.”

“To tell you the truth, I’m nervous as a cat. I’ve never taken a girl’s virginity before. I don’t want to hurt you.”

“Brenda says it’s going to hurt. She says the first time always hurts at least a little. But she says that when it’s over, I’m going to be hopelessly, madly, endlessly in love with you.” She blushed even more hotly and couldn’t meet my eyes. “Brenda says I’m in love with you already, and I think Brenda’s ALWAYS right. I DO feel something for you. Do you think it’s love?”

This thing about Brenda always being right was starting to be a little disconcerting. “There have been men who have devoted almost their entire lives to poetically defining the word ‘love,’” I told her. “I can’t answer your question. I think that maybe the definition is very, very personal, and it often changes from person to person.”

She sipped her Champaign and nibbled her lower lip. “Do you think Brenda and Dee are okay alone?”

I laughed. “Oh, yes. I got them some fresh batteries and gave them permission to open the blue gym bag.”

“The blue …?”

“You’ll find out about it in due course.”

She bit her lip some more. “Frederick?”

“Yes?”

“Am I going to start having sex with Brenda and Dee?” She didn’t give me time enough to answer. “I don’t think I’ve every really thought about doing that before. I’m not sure I want to. I mean, I like them; I like them a lot. But I’m not sure I could ever really LOVE another woman. Not enough to have sex with one, I mean.” I was trying to think up a response when she rushed on. “But you could MAKE me love them, couldn’t you? You could hypnotize me and MAKE me want to have sex with them, couldn’t you? You could MAKE me love them and want to please them and want to just sort of … of … surrender to them, the way I’m about to surrender to you, couldn’t you? And you could make me WANT them, the way I want … I want ….” She searched my eyes. “Oh, Frederick, if you don’t take me downstairs to our room and … and … get ON with it, I think I’m going to scream!”

I threw back me head and laughed out loud at this little speech, while she picked up her wine glass and downed the remaining ounce. I got up and helped her from her chair, tipped the waiter (including giving him the remaining half bottle of Champaign to split with the chef), put the tab on the room bill, and led my young virgin away toward the slaughter.

In the room, she quickly snatched up a small overnight case and sprinted to the bathroom, where she spent ten long minutes barricaded in preparation for the mating ritual. She emerged wearing a short, blue teddy with no panties. Her hair was down now, straight, shiny and very white. The makeup was gone, and she looked so young that I once again couldn’t help but question the legality of this plan. But, oh my goodness, she was desirable! My cock felt as if it was about to burst. I had an almost overwhelming, animalistic urge to grab her, throw her down on the bed and take her immediately … take her HARD! I took a ragged breath and tried desperately to calm down.

She couldn’t force herself to look up at me. “I don’t know what to do,” she said in a small voice. “I asked Brenda and Dee, but they just laughed and told me that it would just come naturally. But I don’t think … I mean … I’m not sure how to act naturally. I mean … all I want to do is please you, but I don’t know HOW!”

“It’s going to be alright, Willie.”

She was quiet for a long moment. I finally stopped drinking in the sight of her and took a step forward, opening my arms to her. “Come here.” She rushed to me and flung herself into my arms, shaking with anticipation. I just held her for a long minute.

“Do you think it’s going to hurt a lot?”

“I can use hypnosis, and you won’t feel the pain,” I suggested.

“NO!” she almost screamed, pulling back slightly. It made me jump a little. “Don’t!” she urged. “I WANT to feel it! I want to feel everything a woman is suppose to feel! Please?”

I hugged her some more and finally used a forefinger to lift her chin so that our eyes were aligned. “Okay,” I told her calmly. “You’re about to feel everything. Are you ready?” She seemed incapable of answering, so I simply lowered my lips to hers.

The kiss went on and on and on. Her hands hung limp for several seconds, then went to my chest; then around my body, though it must have put her in an uncomfortable posture, arched slightly backwards as her body plastered itself against mine. Finally, of their apparent own free will, the arms snaked around my neck, one hand running its fingers into my hair.

I opened my mouth, and when she did not immediately follow suit, I began stabbing playfully at the lips with my tongue. Finally, they parted and I began teasing her tongue with my own. She began rubbing her slender body against mine.

And as for MY hands: well, they were not so indecisive by a long shot. I stroked her sides for awhile, and then slid them down beneath the hem of the teddy, where they began stroking her bare buttocks; then they slid effortlessly up her back, under the flimsy garment, up and down her bare sides, and finally one of them made its way around front to play with one of those magnificent nipples. I pinched gently at it, tweaked it a few times, and began rolling it lightly between my thumb and forefinger. She shuddered violently and made a small noise into my mouth.

I broke the kiss and looked at her. Her eyes were closed, she swayed softly, and she was gasping for breath. I waited patiently until her breathing had steadied somewhat, and finally she opened her eyes and looked questioningly into mine. “Look into my eyes, Willie. Deep, deep, deep into my eyes. Relax. Relax for me. Deep into my eyes and relax.”

The beautiful blue orbs widened with shocked curiosity for a moment. “Are you … are you going to …?”

“Relax. Listen to my voice and relax in my arms.”

“Oh!” she exclaimed weakly. She seemed to be taken completely by surprise with this. Even so, I felt her body relax perceptibly in my arms. “Don’t you want to …?” Her eyes suddenly drooped and then struggled to open again. They were still locked onto my own. “Oh …. It’s going to happen, isn’t it?” The eyes drooped again; forced themselves open. “I’m … I’m going to be addicted …. I’m going to be like Brenda …. Addicted forever ….” Her knees would no longer support her body, and she sagged in my arms. “Yours … forever ….”

“Yes. Mine forever. So relaxed. So very, very relaxed. Heavy. So wonderfully heavy.” Her arms slipped from around my neck and hung limply by her sides. “Sleep is coming. You can’t resist … you don’t want to resist, do you?” She made a little noise. “And now, there is only my voice. Everything else has drifted away. Only my voice. Only my eyes. So relaxed. So sleepy. Submit and obey.”

Her eyes widened for a moment in recognition. “Yes,” she mumbled. “Submit and obey. Submit and obey.”

“So very, very relaxed. So very, very sleepy. You want it so very, very badly. Surrender and sleep.”

Her body just collapsed and she hung backward, limp and lifeless in my arms. I moved one hand to her upper back and heaved her upright. “Stand up, Willie,” I told her. Her feet immediately moved beneath her and she stood, opening her eyes and looking right at me. I thought, for a moment, that I’d lost her trance somehow, but then I realized that her eyes were unfocused and staring. “Where are you, Willie?”

She smiled. “I’m naked and I’m lying in my wonderful bed in my wonderful room. I love it here!”

Once again, I puzzled a moment about how easily this was all going. “Do you remember what you were doing just before I brought you here?”

“You were about to make love to me, but you hypnotized me instead; and now I’m addicted forever. Just like Brenda. Just like Dee. I’ll never be able to leave you now, even if I ever wanted to.” She paused. “Brenda says I love you. I think she’s right. I know you will tell me only the truth here. IS she right? AM I in love with you?”

I clenched my teeth. My balls ached. I wanted to take her NOW, and I fought with myself for control. “Hold up your arms,” I ordered. She did so immediately and I peeled the flimsy teddy from her beautiful young body. She just stood like that, arms raised, eyes blank, smiling innocently. I had never wanted anything so much in my life. Stretched like that, her slim, muscular body made her small breasts flatten even more, accentuating her long, stiff nipples to the point of distraction. My mouth watered. “Lower your arms, now, Willie.” Her arms were at her sides again. She looked at me (but not really AT me), and smiled sweetly.

“Do you think I’m in love with you?” she asked, conversationally.

I took a ragged breath. “Yes. Yes, you’re in love with me.” Oh God, what was I doing?

“I KNEW it!” she squealed. “I AM in love with you. Oh, Master, I knew it!”

I turned away from her and paced back and forth across the room until I felt my tenuous control of the situation returning. At last, I stood in front of her again and quickly made her get out of her imaginary bed, peel back the braided rug and descend into her make-believe “soul.” As I did so, her eyes became glassy, she lost her smile, and she stood motionless and wooden before me.

“Where are you?” I asked her.

“Somewhere … in my mind. It’s the way it always was, and the way it always will be.” Her voice was lifeless, flat.

“Do you remember our kiss?”

She smiled. “Yes. I’ll never forget it.”

“How did it make you feel?”

“Excited. All fluttery inside. It made me want … you; made me want to surrender to you. I wanted … to please you … so much. It felt … good. Better than good.”

“And now, Willie, as you think about it, the feeling was even better than that. Think about it, and you will find that the feeling … the GOOD feeling, was many times better than you’ve just described. So wonderfully good. Marvelously good. It was, and it always will be. Whenever you are kissed in the future, it will be just as good as the first time, just as wonderful. Whenever you are kissed. It always will be like that. Always.”

“Whenever I am kissed … by ….”

Ah, she had picked up on the tense. “Yes, Willie, whenever you are kissed by me … and also, eventually, by Brenda or Dee. I want you to think calmly about them now; and deep, deep inside, you know … you know that your feelings for them are more than just friendship. Soon, you will acknowledge that you love them, just as you love me. You know that they want you, sexually; and eventually, soon, you will be surprised to find that you want them, too. That you will want to touch their smooth, sensuous bodies; that you want to kiss them, the way that you kiss me; that you will want to please them, the way that you want to please me; sexually; sensuously, lovingly. You don’t have to dwell on these thoughts now. You don’t have to think about it at all. In time, soon, it will just … happen. Those feelings have always been there. They always will be there. Always.”

Her lips parted slightly and she began breathing raggedly.

“And now, do you remember how you felt when I touched you?”

Her breath caught for a second. “Yes. It was … it was ….”

“It was much, much better than that, Willie. Many times better than that. It was, and it always will be. Always. Whenever your bare sides are caressed, whenever your bare back is stroked … the feel of hands on your bare body … on your back and sides and tummy ….”

“And my breasts!” she almost shrieked.

I smiled. “And your breasts … and your nipples. And it will always be that intense. Always. It will make your body want more. Your body will surrender to the touch and want more and more and more. You will be unable to fight the feelings, the demands of your body. Always ….”

“Always,” she whispered, shuddering. “Hands on my body ….”

“Yes,” I said pointedly. “My hands; and eventually, soon, you will feel like that when Brenda or Dee touch you, too. You do not have to dwell on it now. You don’t have to think about it at all. But eventually, soon, you will find that the idea of them touching you will be … very, very exciting. And when they do touch you … that way … when they do touch you and stroke you and caress you the way that I do, the feelings will be just as powerful, just as good. So very, very good ….”

She was panting now. The script called for me bringing her out of it here. I fought with myself to do so. I decided to pace a little more, but my cock was almost painfully hard. I had to unzip my pants before I could adjust myself enough to walk. I took a deep breath and counted to ten. Then, believe it or not, I decided to stay the course. I ordered her back up to her “wonderful room,” and into her “bed.”

“Where have you been, Willie?” I asked her.

“I don’t know. Somewhere. It doesn’t really matter.”

I smiled. “When I wake you up, I will kiss you again. It will take you a minute before you realize you are not wearing anything. It feels very natural to be naked here in your wonderful room, and that feeling will follow you back. That’s perfectly natural, isn’t it?” She nodded and assured me that that made perfect sense. “Wake up, Willie.”

Her eyes snapped open, she looked up at me, raised her hands above her head and stretched and yawned sinuously. I couldn’t keep my hands off of her. I slid them around her waist and pulled her to me. She looked at me again, smiled, and nibbled the corner of her lower lip demurely.

“I’m addicted now,” she told me.

I thought of a hundred ways that I SHOULD set this record straight. I hadn’t really “addicted” her to hypnosis at all. Instead, I returned her gaze steadily and answered “Yes.”

She nodded. “And I’m in love with you! I really am! I know it now!”

I pulled her to me tightly. “I love you, too, Willie.”

She tried to pull away. “No! You don’t have to love me! You love Brenda and Dee! It’s enough just to know that I love y…. Umph!”

I had decided to smother this silly blather about who was supposed to love whom the most with another kiss. I can find no adequate description of how great it felt to wrap my arms around her slender, nude body and hold her light, quivering form to me. Her arms went immediately around my neck again, and her lips parted to allow me access to her sweet mouth. Suddenly, she stiffened. She put her hands on my shoulders and pushed herself away from me far enough to look at me.

“My nightgown!” she gasped.

“It was lovely, but I like you better this way.”

“You made me take it off when I was hypnotized!” she said. She searched my eyes. “You can make me do ANYTHING!”

I spun her ninety degrees to the right and scooped her up in my arms. She couldn’t have weighed a hundred pounds. “Just wait ‘til you see what I’m going to make you do now!” I told her, carrying her over to the bed. It was one of those four-poster jobs that held its queen-size mattress almost three feet off the ground. I sat her on its edge, then bent forward and kissed her again hard. I could tell she was struggling to keep up. Again her arms went around my neck, and again her lips parted invitingly. I pressed my body toward her, and she finally got the picture and spread her knees so I could hold her closer. Her feet didn’t even come close to the floor. I ran my hands all over her: her back and sides, her breasts and tummy, her hips and thighs. Finally, she moaned loudly into my mouth and as I broke the kiss, she tried to follow my lips to maintain contact. Her eyes were wild. She gasped for air.

She gave a startled grunt as I pushed her back against the mattress. I swept her hair away from the side of her face, leaned forward, and began kissing her neck, her shoulder, the side of her face. I licked and nibbled her ear and her whole body went stiff and she shuddered. Back to her neck again, her chest, and finally, finally, I took one of those long, stiff nipples into my mouth and sucked. Another moan. She wrapped her arms around my head and held it as I suckled, nibbled, rolled the nipple between my teeth and teased it with the tip of my tongue. Another shudder. Little kisses down across her flat stomach, and I picked up her knees, which had been dangling at the edge of the bed, and threw them over my shoulders, opening her sex to my waiting mouth.

“Frederick, what are you DOING?!!” she screamed in a hoarse whisper.

Her pubic hair was very sparse and, of course, very white. She smelled pungent and sweet, and as I licked and gently bit her labia, her body jerked and arched up against me. I brought my hands around her slim thighs and spread her moist lips. Like her nipples, her clitoris was amazingly long and hard. It peeked below her body’s lips before I spread her thighs, and pointed upward like the tip of a small, moist finger now that I had exposed her completely. I gave it a long, slow lick, then another, and another.

“Fred … Fre … Freder … What …wha ... what are you …?”

I couldn’t help it. Despite the script, I pushed one lovely thigh off my shoulder, brought my hand around and pushed a finger into her moist hole. Her opening was slick and slippery, and my finger slid in easily; but she was shockingly, almost impossibly tight. I was suddenly very concerned that I wasn’t going to fit into her. I mean, I may not be very well endowed (in actuality), but my girth is certainly much greater than my finger, and I suddenly realized that there was no way I could even push one more finger into this tight orifice. Finally, after sliding my finger in and out of her to the depth of a few inches (which made her arch up, shudder and moan), I came to understand that the tightness was being caused by a very thin membrane at the opening of her cunt. So this was the hymen. Somehow, I’d thought it was going to be farther up inside of her … a barrier that would block the entrance instead of only allowing limited access. These were uncharted waters for me.

She was beginning to rotate her hips against my lips and tongue. I began pushing my finger in and out of her more rapidly, more deeply, as far as I could, and she grunted, moaned very loudly, and pressed herself down toward the invading finger. Then, I took the stiff clit into my mouth, sucked hard, and began flicking it rapidly with my tongue. Immediately, she clamped her legs around my head, arched her back, and her body jerked as if a powerful electric shock had seized her.

“UNGH!” she bellowed. Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!”

And I was shocked into amazed inaction as my hand, chin, and chest were suddenly drenched in warm fluid. I held onto her as her body arched and quaked for several more long seconds, and then she seemed to collapse, quivering and gasping, and she made little sobbing sounds as I slowly disentangled myself to see what had happened.

I had heard about female ejaculation before, but I’d never really thought about it much. In fact, I don’t think I’d ever really believed it. But the fluid that was coating my hand and chest was definitely just more (much more!) of her body’s natural lubricant. Brenda became VERY wet when I made love to her, and looking at it dispassionately, there probably wasn’t any more of it here now with Willie. It’s just that she squirted most of it at the moment of orgasm instead of oozing it during the buildup. I snatched a few tissues from a box beside the bed and wiped some of it off my chest, and then I turned my attention to the crying girl. I climbed into bed beside her and she turned toward me and buried her face in my chest, sobbing.

“What’s the matter?” I asked, concerned. “Did I hurt you?”

“Something happened to me,” she whispered, settling down at last.

“You came. You had an orgasm,” I said softly, holding her tenderly.

She was silent for a long moment. “I don’t know what that means,” she said. She looked up at me. “I’ve felt it before, though. Twice. The first time, I had a dream … about a month ago, one night after Rudolph had entertained one of his lady ‘visitors.’ I couldn’t even remember what the dream was about. I woke up I the middle of the night and I was having that feeling, only not as … not as … hard as just now. Not nearly as hard. And my bed … I mean, the couch I slept on in the trailer … it was wet. And I thought I was going insane. I thought something was very, very wrong with me.”

“Nothing’s wrong, Willie. It’s perfectly normal. In fact, nothing in the whole world is more normal.”

She searched my eyes. “Really?”

“It felt good, didn’t it?”

“Well … yes. I mean, it felt … very, very good. But I didn’t … I mean, I couldn’t control it. I felt … sort of helpless and lost to it.”

“Yes,” I said softly. “I know exactly what you mean.”

She gazed up at me. “Do men … I mean, to they … feel … that, too? Do they … I mean …. You put your thingy in me, don’t you? And when you do that, do you …?”

I laughed. “Yes, yes I do.” I had to settle my nerves for the next act in my drama. I put on a stern face. “But first, I’m going to hypnotize you again.”

Her eyes locked into mine instantly. “Oh,” she said in a small, little-girl voice. “Oh. I … I mean ….” Her eyes seemed to droop. “I mean, you just did that. Why …?”

“You can’t resist, can you, Willie?” I said in my most masterful voice. “You’re already very, very sleepy, aren’t you? You’re so, so relaxed. So very relaxed.”

“I’m addicted,” she said drowsily.

“Yes, and so sleepy. The heaviness is coming now; the wonder heaviness. Heavy arms. Heavy legs. Heavy breasts. So sleepy. So heavy. Submit and obey.” She began her little repetitive mantra until I continued. “Nothing but my voice. Nothing but my eyes. So sleepy. Surrender now, and sleep.”

She was under. “How do you feel, Willie?”

“Mmmm. I still feel all tingly from my … my ….”

“Orgasm?”

“Yes. Orgasm. It felt sooooo goooood! But it felt scary, too. I couldn’t control what was happening to my body. It just kept going on and on and on.”

“Yes. No control. Just like now, when you’re hypnotized. No control. I control you. And when we make love, I can control you then, too, can’t I? I know just where to touch you, don’t I? And when I touch you in just the right way, and in just the right places, and I make you feel so very, very good, you have no control over what your body does, do you?” She was starting to gyrate her hips on the bed. “Willie, I want you to get out of your wonderful bed. Tell me when you’re standing next to it.”

I quickly had her peel back the piece of braided rug and descend into her “soul” once more. We were nearing the final act now. I only had to set the stage.

“Willie, are you pleased with the way I hypnotize you? When you wake up, do you feel good?”

“Oh yes. I feel wonderful.”

“I know you also feel an almost overwhelming urge to please me for making you feel that way, don’t you? You always have. You always will.”

“Yes … must please you.”

“How, Willie? How can you please me?”

“I … I … I can use my body. You can put your thingy in me.”

“My cock, Willie. You will call it a cock. I can put my cock into your cunt; into your pussy. I know you consider those words harsh and vulgar. I know that you always blush when you say them … you always will. But those are the words you will use.”

“You could put your cock in my cunt,” she said, blushing nicely. “Then you can have an orgasm, too; just like you gave me. And you’ll squirt inside of me; but I won’t have a baby, because Brenda gave me some pills.”

“What?”

“Brenda gave me some pills. One a day keeps the babies away ….”

Hmm. My pretty wife again, thinking of everything. I wouldn’t have to use the prophylactic after all. This was getting better and better. “Willie, we need to talk about my cock ….”

“I can’t wait to see it. Brenda and Dee say it’s really, really big.”

I sighed. “Yes. Yes, it is. It’s bigger than you can imagine. When you see it, you will be worried, I know. Worried because you won’t believe it possible that we’ll be able to get it into your cunt. When it’s hard, it will look very, very big; and very fascinating, too. You won’t want to take your eyes off of it. You’ll want to look at it, and touch it, and smell it, and taste it. You will want to stroke it and suck it. But most of all, you will think about what it will feel like when I put it into your cunt.” She was taking deep, ragged breaths, her eyes closed, an almost red blush covering her entire body. “And now, Willie, I want you to remember what you felt like just before you came … just before you had your orgasm. Do you remember?”

“Yes … oh, yes!”

“When I push my cock into your pussy, you will feel it stretching you almost impossibly … filling you beyond your imagination. It will fill you and fill you. You will feel a little pain the first time we do it, but it will be very slight, and very exciting. And after the first time, it won’t hurt at all; it will just stretch and fill you and push deep, deep into your body. You will only be able to think about how much I am filling your body with my massive cock. It will always be that way. Always. And when it is inside you all the way … when you feel my crotch rubbing against yours, and you know that I am all the way, deep, deep inside you; that’s when you will feel me pushing against a spot, way, way up inside your cunt, and you will begin to feel that feeling … the feeling you had just before your orgasm; remember?”

“Ah! … Oh … oh, yes!”

“Very good, Willie.” I quickly brought her out of the realm of “The Way it Always Was,” and had her rejoin her comfortable bed in her favorite room. Once again, I quizzed her about where she had been, and once again, she had no memory of her time in my mind-bending room below. “Wake up, Willie.”

She stretched sinuously on the bed, then sat up and put her arms around me.

“Please, Frederick! Don’t you want me? I notice you looking at me sometimes … the way other men do. Won’t you take me? Please? You can put your … cock in my … my … pussy. I’m not sure what to do, but won’t you teach me? Please? I’ll do ANYTHING, Frederick! Please?”

“Yes,” I said, standing. “I do want you. You can begin by removing my clothes. All of them. Hang each piece in the closet as you remove it.”

She was on her feet in a second, and nimble fingers made short work of the buttons on my shirt. She hadn’t thought of the buttons on the cuffs, however, and I had to shuck the thing back on as she stammered her apologies and remedied the situation. In less than a minute, the garment was hanging in the closet, and she was on her knees in front of me quickly removing the shoes and socks. She kept sprinting across the room to deposit each item in the closet, and her slim, nude figure was athletically enticing, to say the least. My undershirt, neatly folded, was set on one corner of the dresser. My pants were removed in mere moments, and were hanging upside-down from little clips on one of those special hangers they always put in hotel rooms.

And then she was back on her knees in front of me again, shaky fingers reaching tenuously out toward the waist band of my boxer shorts. I’ll never forget the way Brenda first looked when she’d done this. Or Dee. And now, the memory of Willie’s unbelieving, shocked, staring eyes will forever live in my memory, as well.

“Oh!” she whispered. “Oh! I … I … um …. Oh!” She reached out and touched it, then put her little hand around it. She bent forward.

This wasn’t going to work at all. I was so close; my poor, aching balls were so full; every part of my anatomy was so READY for an orgasm, that if I’d let her put her mouth on it, I’d never feel the satisfaction of taking her the way I’d been imagining all day. I’m afraid I sort of lost control.

With a bellow, I reached down, forcibly lifted her off the floor, and threw her onto the bed. I grabbed her ankles, jerked her body down toward me to the edge of the bed, her legs spread wide around me, and I found myself poised to thrust into her immediately. She gave a little cry of shock, and I forced myself to pause somehow. Instead of cramming myself into her, I reached down, grabbed her around the back of the neck, and pulled her face up to mine, kissing her hard, roughly, passionately. When I broke the kiss after half a minute, she was panting heavily, and she clutched at me, my shoulders, my neck; she was writhing, pressing herself against me. I pushed her back, then reached down again, grabbed her shoulders, pulled her torso to my mouth and sucked hard on her left nipple. Her fingers were in my hair. She cried out, moaned loudly, cried out again.

Once more I pushed her back, and no amount of self control could keep my body at bay any longer. Still standing facing the bed, I pulled her hips toward me and guided my engorged cock to its target. The head slipped and slid all around the very narrow opening, and her whole body jerked whenever it slithered across her clit. The pliable maidenhead made it extremely difficult to get the tip to her very center, and I tried to be slow and careful as I looked down and pressed it into the point I wanted and began applying pressure. She gasped loudly, moaned, and kept her lower body still. She was shivering. I pushed gently, gently, though it took more self control than I thought I possessed. She gave another loud moan. Oh shit, I thought, enough of this crap! I pushed forward hard, and I was through. Willie arched her body to the point that only the back of her head was making contact with the mattress. Her eyes bulged, looking shocked and sightlessly toward the ceiling, her mouth open in a large, soundless O. I ground my pelvis into her. Oh my God, she was tight!

I looked down at her, mesmerized. I could actually see the outline of my cock as it bulged up under her flat tummy. I didn’t know how many strokes I’d be able to make. Already, I felt my balls churning, ready to spew forth my pleasure. I took a ragged breath and began withdrawing.

“No!” Willie said between gasps. “NO! Please leave it in there! You just got it in!”

I laughed maniacally, pulled back a few inches, and pounded home again. Again, I could watch the bulging outline of my cock as it moved up into her. Willie gave a sort of surprised, grunting moan. And then I rammed into her again and again and again. And that was it for round one! I pushed in as far as I could and began emptying myself into her, surprised to realize that the hoarse cry that filled the room was my own. An instant later, Willie’s body convulsed once, powerfully enough to bring her off the bed and into my arms. Her thin, quivering form jerked again, and then once more, and I felt my fluids gushing into. I didn’t think I’d ever stop cumming. We held each other tightly, tightly, her arms and legs clutching me, and I thought that there was no way a man and a woman could be closer than we were at that instant. Her body still wrapped around mine, I lay gently on the bed, and I just held her for the longest time. She clung to me and cried softly into my chest, shaking.

“Are you okay?” I asked her gently.

She rested her face on my chest and held me with thin, shaking arms. “It was … wonderful.” She sighed. “I love you, Frederick. I love you, and now, you’re not just my master …. Now, I am your slave. Really and truly your slave. Forever and ever.”

I put my cheek on the top of her head. She smelled of … what? I couldn’t put my finger on it. The odor was very weak, very pleasant, and … something else. Did phemerones really exist? I was amazed to find my cock growing again.

“Oh!” she said softly, reaching down and taking it in her hand. “Oh!” She squeezed it a few times, and then began scooting her body down, maneuvering her face nearer, nearer.

And I thought that life was very pleasant indeed. No wants. No needs. No fears.

But then, fear is a funny thing. Sometimes, a man’s greatest fear is something he’s never even imagined. Strange that this would be true in my case. Because in less than 24 hours, I would come face to face with mine.