The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Adjusters I: Whatever Happened to Marjorie Duquesne?

Chapter 4: A Game of Control

“So what did I miss last night?” asked Jenn.

Daniel watched her spread jam on her toast, a process that seemed to require much attention. She had never been a morning person and could barely function without ingesting dangerous amounts of caffeine. She liked to tease him by telling people that he could get up early, get right to work, plow through the day, then stay up late without appearing the worse for wear, the bastard, but he knew that underneath the gibe was real envy. He usually grinned apologetically in response.

“Nothing much. Serena, Radhu, and I ended up at the Spirited Flesh.”

That got Jenn’s attention. She looked up in surprise. “The strip club? That’s a rather unusual destination for you guys.”

“Too cold last night to go trolling for whores, so we figured we’d stay inside and catch some titties. You know, given that my girlfriend dresses like a conservative Amish grandmother.”

Jenn lifted an eyebrow, and glanced down at the short camisole she usually wore to sleep. Daniel followed her glance, noting the hard nipples denting the thin material. Jenn’s breasts were properly tucked in but the camisole was tight enough to leave very little to the imagination. When Jenn looked back up, Daniel was grinning.

“You’re lucky I want this jam or I’d brain you with the jar, funny man.”

“Sorry, love. No, we went because Serena got a tip that Marjorie would be there.”

“Marjorie? So she’s back? And at the Spirited Flesh? I wouldn’t have pegged her for that sort of place.”

“Well, she was there, and you may not have pegged her for it, but she was on stage dancing, and she did it exceptionally well.”

Jenn gave him a knowing look.

“And you liked her, didn’t you, my little funny man?”

“Well, I am a man, aren’t I? So yeah, I liked it, at some level. It was a good show. Really good show. But it went downhill pretty quick afterwards.”

Jenn was listening, eating quietly.

“Serena wanted to go talk to Marjorie backstage, but security wouldn’t let her, so we snuck around back to see if we could find a door or something and we saw a man toss Marjorie into a limo and it drove away before we could stop them.”

“Wow. That’s wild. Did she see you?”

“Marjorie? Don’t know. I don’t think so—Serena screamed her name, but she did not seem to react. Then again, it happened pretty fast.”

“So Marjorie’s disappeared again?”

“Near as I can tell. She doesn’t seem to have gone back home last night. And I think Serena took it personally, too. She’s looking into the limo company, trying to track down Marjorie again. She’s convinced there’s some sort of foul play involved.”

“I sense a but.”

“But I’m not so sure, and Serena’s can’t figure out the angle. Look, Jenn, you didn’t see her dance on stage last night. Forget about whether I found it arousing or not. She was into it, completely. I don’t think she could have faked it, not that well. She was... she was hungry. The whole crowd picked up on it and reacted accordingly. Whatever funny business is going on, no one forced Marjorie to go and dance last night.”

“Mmm,” was Jenn’s only comment. “I hope Serena keeps us up to date.”

Daniel grinned. “You have any doubt?”

They finished their breakfast in silence, a not uncommon occurrence. Daniel had come to enjoy those moments of calm in the large kitchen, where in the morning the sun would shine through the large bay window of the adjoining living room. He especially relished —and he knew it sounded trite but feelings were feelings however much they might feel like they had been recycled from too many motion-picture scenarios—Jenn being near while she still had that air of sleepiness clinging to her, hair scrunched together in a rough ponytail, face relaxed and clear, body still demanding warmth. Perhaps because she was at her most natural then, at her most vulnerable?

That morning, however, Daniel could tell something was bothering her, and it was not his previous night’s outing, he was pretty sure. She seemed to be fighting off the urge to breach a topic as if it was on the tip of her tongue just waiting to leap out at the slightest provocation. Provocation that Daniel was happy to provide, since he could guess what that topic was.

“How about you,” he asked, “your chat with Professor Framingham?”

She looked at him, and seemed at first almost reluctant to respond. “We talked about the scholarship and the program at Austin some, and she was very encouraging, and, oh Daniel, it sounds so very good and perfect and just a wonderful place to be!”

She paused, an expression that Daniel had seldom seen on her face —was it shyness?—and he gave her all the time she needed.

“Have you... have you thought some more about...”

“About going to Austin?”

“Yes, that. I know it’s big, it’s a big step, it’s probably not what you were thinking, going off to Texas and all that, but it’s only temporary, just a couple of years, and we could have fun, loads of fun, and I know I’ll be busy, but there are plenty of nice places, and Austin seems to have a good PolSci department, and I know, I know, that they’re pretty much Texas-focused and that you were hoping for a more national outlook but I’m sure we’ll be able to work something out and that we’ll be together and I’m babbling and I should really let you put in a word in edge-wise shouldn’t I?”

Daniel could not help but smile at her, shaking his head. She looked adorable, trying to keep quiet and let him have his say.

“You’ve really been thinking about this, haven’t you?” Jenn nodded. “Okay, so have I. I see three options. One, we forget about the scholarship and proceed as though it never happened. Two, we spend a couple of years apart, you at Austin me somewhere else. Three, I find something in Austin to tie me over or that I find genuinely interesting. Now,” he added rapidly when he saw that Jenn wasted to interject, “I refuse to consider the possibility of you declining the Blumberry—you’ve worked too hard for it and I couldn’t live with that. So that’s out, at least from my perspective. I also have no desire to spend any time away from you if I can help it, but at the same time I’m not sure that cooling my heels for two years would be useful for me, career-wise, and I’m worried that if I’m unhappy it might affect our relationship.”

“Fair enough. I’m not so ready to dismiss the option of just declining the scholarship, though. It’s not all your choice, you know.”

“Be that as it may, my plan then is to first check out the possibilities in Austin and the area, then we’ll have some data to help make the decision. I’m going to talk to my advisor today, and see if we can work something out. I can’t promise anything, but I’ll try my damnedest to head out to Austin with you.”

“Okay, so we don’t talk about it further before you know something. Okay.” Jenn looked like she was trying to convince herself. “Okay. I can do that.”

“It doesn’t have to be that drastic. I mean, we can still—”

“No. Otherwise, it’s the only thing I’ll think or talk about, and it’ll drive us crazy. No. Let’s table it. I don’t have to respond until the end of December. So let’s talk again, say, in early December. Until then, we gather data. You talk to your people, I talk to my people. We compare notes then.” She looked pensive for a few seconds. “Besides, I have an idea for how we can pass the time.” She smiled a smile that worried him.

She made her way over to him, pushed his chair away from the table, and sat on his lap and hugged him. He hugged her back, and before long he was thoroughly aware of her almost naked body on top of his and the weight of her breasts against his chest, and his cock jerked at the sensations. Jenn felt it, and grinned back at him, playfully rubbing her ass on the growing erection.

“Someone’s awake this morning,” she said.

“Well, you know—”

She did not let him finish, kissing him deeply.

“Wow. So, what’s that idea of yours, and does it involve heading back to the bedroom?” he asked when she let him go.

Jenn jumped up, excitement all over her face.

“Just something I saw last week, and now it makes so much sense! Do you have any plans for tonight? No? Good. Don’t make any. Let’s spend tonight at home. Be back by seven. I have something for you. Might help us make up our minds about Austin. Oh, this is going to be fun!”

She leaned over and kissed him again, hard, a kiss that perked up his erection to full strength. She skipped away to get dressed, leaving Daniel aroused and wondering.

The morning went by slowly for Daniel, between classes and work to be finished, and lunch was a welcome break. Serena showed up in the dining hall towards the end of lunch period, looking frazzled and frustrated.

“You okay?” asked Daniel.

“This morning was an utter and complete washout.” She groaned. “Marjorie hasn’t reappeared, no one knows anything about the charms bracelet we found, and the limo company isn’t returning my calls. Fuck.” She slammed her cell phone down on the table and stared at it as if it remained silent specifically to spite her.

“It’s only been half a day. Things will turn up.”

She groaned again. “Let’s hope so. I’ve got a contact at the police department who’s agreed to look into the limo via more official channels, but everything’s complicated by the fact that this is not a missing-person case.”

“I guess the police is used to people acting weird.”

“Forget weird, how about not making any sort of sense? I mean you were there last night. You saw her. She danced like she had been doing it all her life. Fuck, she danced better than most that have danced all their life. And what she did up there...”

“Yeah...”

“That wasn’t Marjorie.”

“Wait, I thought you said—”

“It was Marjorie, but she wasn’t herself. I can’t explain it.”

“Did you talk to the frat?”

“Delta Iota Kappa? I’m headed there this afternoon. Not that I’m looking forward to it, mind you. Bunch of bigoted retards, the lot of them.”

Daniel shrugged noncommittally. He had no interest in the Greek life, did not keep up with it, felt the better for knowing little about it. The only time he became aware of them was during their annual pledge week.

“They’re the ones that hold that huge party every spring,” added Serena, “The one that women-rights groups have been clamoring against since times immemorial? Dick-Bash? Stupid name.”

Daniel knew about Dick-Bash, easily the most infamous party on campus, variously described as an affront to women and as an orgiastic display of flesh depending on who was asked. It was reputed to harbor more scantily clad women than Florida beaches during Spring Break. Invitations, however, were hard to come by.

“I’m meeting their PR guy later,” added Serena.

“They have a PR guy?”

“So it seems. Okay, gotta go. Say hi to Jenn, tell her I missed her last night.”

And she left, in as much of a rush as when she had arrived. Daniel wondered if she would ever slow down.

The rest of his day was relatively quiet, as he settled down to research and write a paper. He took an hour mid-afternoon to hunt down some professors he felt sufficiently close to and ask their advice about career prospects in Austin, and emerged from those discussions more confused than before. He disliked being confused, liked having a plan, a course of action.

Back home, Jenn and he had a quick dinner before she asked him to go to the living room and wait for her. Intrigued, Daniel settled himself on the couch and pondered the benefits of an early evening nap.

Jenn joined him in the living room carrying what looked like a board game. Daniel was curious—they never played board games except for the rare bout of Scrabble, rare because Jenn was—unsurprisingly given her literary tendencies—a formidable opponent.

She dropped the box on the coffee table and sat cross-legged on the floor in front of Daniel. The box was plain black, with only a name emblazoned in deep red: What is thy Bidding, my Master?

“I wonder how much they had to pay to license that name from Lucas,” Daniel asked, amused.

“Oh shush. I got it today at the game store on Broad Street. I read about it online a few weeks back. It sounded very interesting, and right now I figure it’s the best thing for us. It’s an adult mind control game.”

“A what now?”

“An adult mind control game. Kind of like those adult board games we looked at last Christmas when we visited your parents, you know, the ones where you have cards that tell you to act out some fantasy, or to remove a piece of clothing, or kiss one of the players, or —”

“I get it, thanks. Okay, so it’s a sex game. Why?”

“It sounded amusing.”

“No, I mean, why do you think that’s the best thing for us right now? Do we have a problem that I’m not aware of? Is this a subtle hint of some kind?”

“No, silly. Our sex life is great. But you know what they say about keeping the fires of passion burning?”

“Ouch, ouch, it burns?”

She tossed a cushion in his direction. “You did hint a few times that you had kinks you thought perhaps we should explore, and I figured that this might be a way to do just that. Find your inner pervert, if you will. As I said, sounded amusing.”

“This wouldn’t have anything to do with our discussion this morning about Austin, in some twisted way only your mind can fathom?”

Jenn almost blushed. “You mean that perhaps I might be thinking that by trying out some kinkiness and stuff then you might consider coming with me to Austin even more seriously because then you’d know what you’d be giving up were we to be apart? That would be seriously manipulative, wouldn’t it?”

“That it would. And amazingly appropriate given the name of the game. Jenn—”

“Shush. No talking about that now, remember? We agreed to discuss it in December. Tonight, I just want to have some fun and relax and maybe get a little bit lucky.” Her eyes flashed. “So, shall we?”

“Lead the way.”

Jenn opened the box and pulled out a board that she unfolded onto the table, as well as packs of cards and tokens. Jenn, who seemed to have read the instructions beforehand, set up the board while explaining the broad lines of the rules.

“Basically, it’s your typical board game, where you move around the board based on the toss of the dice, and follow the directions of the squares you land on. You accumulate tokens throughout the game, these little watches—”

“Watches?”

“You know, for hypnosis.”

“Oh. Cute.”

“Anyway, you accumulate those watches that basically play the role of money that you can transact with, and you have these event cards here that give you further instructions or introduce accidents or stuff, and then, then you have these control cards,”—she pointed to two packs of cards labelled “For Him” and “For Her”—“that you may either purchase with your watch tokens or obtain through luck, and that you keep and can play when you land on a square on which there is already a player that you control to get them to do stuff.”

“What kind of stuff?”

“Sex stuff. Kinky stuff. Of all sort. You’ll see.”

“Sounds straightforward enough. How do you get to control someone?”

“Depends. There are a few ways. You’ll know when you encounter them. It usually involves a purchase using tokens.”

“Okay. Doesn’t sound overly thrilling, to be completely honest.”

“Spoilsport. Just give it a chance.”

Before long, and much to his surprise, Daniel found himself engrossed in the gameplay. It was simple, no argument there, but it was well thought out and did require some strategizing. And, of course, there were a few perks. Both he and Jenn had lost various pieces of clothing, since the game did really include the standard tropes of sex board games. He was down to boxer shorts and socks, while Jenn still had on a bra and her sweatpants. Perhaps it was only the slow ramp up of sexual appetite elicited by the game, but seeing his girlfriend half-nude was having an effect. Perhaps there was something to that mind control thing after all, he thought, and smiled.

“What’s so funny?” asked Jenn.

“Nothing, just being silly.”

“Well, pay attention, since the card I got concerns you.”

“Oh?”

She read the event card she had just picked. “Here goes: ‘Kiss the player to your right for two minutes. If at the end of the two minutes they are aroused, get two hypno-tokens. If they are not, they get two hypno-tokens.’ Since we’re just two, that makes you my victim right now.”

“Huh, okay. So we have to kiss then.”

“Unless you want to incur a penalty.”

“Nah, I think I can stomach it. Come on, give me your best shot.”

Jenn grinned, and stood slowly. Daniel tried very hard not to pay too much attention to the way her breasts moved under her bra. Jenn set the little timer conveniently provided with the game for two minutes. She then got on her knees on the couch next to Daniel and, gently turning his head to her, kissed him, softly at first, then more and more urgently, her lips parting to let her tongue play first with his lips then his own tongue. Before half the time allotted was up, Jenn was kissing Daniel with a passion that threatened to overwhelm him. In the final minute of the kiss, Jenn was cradled in his arms, practically sitting in his lap, pressing the side of her body hard against his crotch, almost humping him while their lips remained locked, her breasts pushing against his chest.

When the soft bell of the timer rang to indicate that two minutes had elapsed, Jenn slowly straightened up while Daniel tried to catch his breath and recover from the most intense kiss he had experienced in a while. Perhaps there was something to this game after all, he thought.

“Let’s see, now.” Jenn was smiling broadly as she reached with a hand and grabbed Daniel’s rock-hard cock through his shorts. He gasped, and his cock jerked at the contact. “Yup. Hard. Two watches for me.”

She got off the couch and skipped back to her place down by the table, leaving Daniel with a hard-on that he had no real way to deal with at that moment. The thought of a hand job flashed through his mind. He moaned softly, dejected, and that elicited a small chuckle from Jenn.

“Imagine playing this with others! We should invite the rest of the musketeers next time,” she said.

“Ah! Radhu would pop a neuron at the thought of doing anything like that with Serena. And what happens if we definitely don’t want to kiss the person? I mean, I like Radhu and all, but I don’t fancy locking lips with him.”

“As I said, there are penalties if you don’t want to follow a card’s instructions. You can look them up. Except for the control cards, though. Those you cannot get out of, short of forfeiting the game. After all, it’s a mind control game, not a BDSM game with safe words.”

“I thought even under hypnosis you couldn’t get someone to do something they truly did not want to do?”

Jenn rolled her eyes. “It’s a game, Daniel. Relax. Go with the flow.”

They resumed the game, Daniel a bit more into it now that he had had his first taste of the possibilities, and before too long he had acquired his first control card. It was fairly mild, all things considered, but that he had it and what it implied was slowly making its way through his brain.

Jenn’s eye had flashed when she saw him reach for the control card, and she looked like the proverbial cat having swallowed the proverbial canary.

Daniel read the card. “Order a woman player you control to wear something of your choice.” He could not play it until he had Jenn under his control, however. Control could be achieved by landing on a special square, or by purchasing it with enough watches, or through trade with other players. Who thinks of those things? he wondered.

Three moves later, and it was Jenn’s turn to pick up a control card, and she grinned like a madwoman when she read it. Daniel felt a pang of worry.

And then, it happened. Daniel picked up an event card that offered him a special price on hypnosis—a discount due to a traveling show, it said—and he had enough tokens to purchase control of a player. A smile on his face, he pounced.

“Ten watches, and I now get control of you, love.”

He reached out and put a smaller plastic version of his board piece on top of Jenn’s own piece.

“Let the games begin,” added Daniel.

Jenn watched him intently, but remained silent. They continued playing. Jenn picked up another control card, but the control itself still eluded her. Daniel managed to pick up a few more control cards as well. The game seemed to have reached a second phase of sorts.

Finally, Daniel moved his piece and landed on the same square as Jenn. She immediately looked up at Daniel. He took his time, enjoying the suspense and yes, the power, before putting down a control card. She picked it up and read it. It was his first card.

“Jenn, love, please go wear something sexy.”

“What do you—”

“Surprise me.”

Jenn nodded. Daniel watched her head to the bedroom, his eyes straying down her body.

He contemplated his cards, the board, his mind a whirl of images of Jenn and other girls he fancied in sexually explicit situations, and he could feel the undertone of tension due to the whole Austin question. Don’t think about that, he chided himself, not tonight.

“Is this suitable, master?”

Daniel turned to look, and thoughts of the future and of other girls just evaporated. Jenn had chosen a short satin slip, plum colored, that barely reached the middle of her thighs. It delightfully clung to her curves, setting off her body better than nudity would have. Her breasts were perfectly outlined, and the slip plunged to offer a cleavage that drew the eye. Daniel was surprised and pleased that she had decided to put on a pair of black high-heeled shoes, the one she saved for official functions. She struck a classic pose by the entrance of the living room, clearly enjoying the effect she was having on Daniel, who could do nothing but stare open-mouthed at his girlfriend.

“Well, is it?” she asked again.

He nodded, not trusting his voice.

Jenn smiled, then positively glided across the room to her spot by the table. Daniel’s eyes never left her, his gaze locked in on her legs as she walked, admiring the intricate play of muscles under the skin, toned thighs pulling, calves flexing, all emphasized by the heels.

Jenn paused by the table, unsure as to how to best sit down on the floor. She finally shrugged and sat with her legs folded to the side.

“My turn,” she said, voice soft. Almost subservient. Damn, thought Daniel, she’s good.

They played on, with Daniel utterly distracted and hardly paying attention to the board, his eyes alternating between looking at Jenn’s thighs, tantalizingly exposed by her slip, and the valley between her breasts. Jenn acted demure, as though nothing out of the ordinary was going on. Daniel wondered at his own reaction—after all, he had seen Jenn with very little on often enough, and while it never failed to turn him on, he had never been affected quite as much as he was affected then. The subtext of the game was getting to him, it seemed. Did he have control fantasies he was not aware of? An intriguing question to explore later. Great, he thought, one more thing to ponder, like there wasn’t enough of those already.

Being distracted did not hinder Daniel’s luck, however, and in the next several rounds managed to collect quite a few control cards, raising his total to five to Jenn’s two. Jenn still had not managed to put him under her control, so she had no opportunity to use them. Not so Daniel, who in fact was eagerly waiting for his playing piece to land on the same square as Jenn’s one more time.

His luck came after a snake eye’s shot landed him in the coveted company. Jenn looked up at him, waiting to see what he would do. He gazed back, taking his time, enjoying the moment, milking it for every ounce of anticipatory excitement. Days of his youth spent walking to the candy store with his pockets full of quarters, fantasizing about what he would purchase once there, came to mind, the feeling so familiar it made him ache. Slowly he put down the control card he had chosen well before he rolled the dice. Jenn read it. “Order a woman player you control to perform a lap dance for the player of your choice.”

Jenn fought hard to suppress a grin, while at the same time blushing madly. Daniel surmised that playing the game had affected her as well, since he knew his girlfriend enough to recognize that her blush was in large part the result of arousal, tinged with self-consciousness. And Jenn was so rarely self-conscious that the novelty served to excite him further.

Playing it up, he leaned back on the sofa, appearing casual and supremely in control, a cool customer. Jenn, meanwhile, stood up slowly, unfolding before Daniel who did not want to miss a second of the show she was putting on. Jenn looked around the room, then told Daniel to wait for a second before dashing to the kitchen and bringing back a chair.

“Come sit here. We’ll be more comfortable,” she said. Daniel nodded and did as she asked. Jenn went to their entertainment center and after fiddling with it a bass-heavy droning music arose from the speakers.

Jenn started swaying in time to the music, with her hips only at first, her back turned to Daniel, one hand on a bookcase, the other at her waist. Mesmerized, Daniel watched her ass swing left and right in time with the music. He wondered suddenly if Jenn had any underwear on. He had not said anything about them, so it really depended on how she had interpreted his request. No, he corrected himself, his command.

When the music really kicked in, Jenn turned around and started dancing the way he had seen her dance at times, except this time it was only for him, and it was so much more sexy than anything he had ever seen her do before. She bumped, she ground, she flirted, her hair flying about with her wildest movements, her slip threatening to rise up over her hips but by some miracle of modern textile technology never did, hiding all of Jenn’s treasures while leaving her legs open to ogling. Daniel did not know where to look, and decided to follow her hands, which were traveling, at times quickly and at times slowly, up and down her body as she danced to the music, caressing up the inside of her thighs, or pressing her ass cheeks together, or cupping her breasts and offering them to his astonished gaze.

The music suddenly shifted, and clearly Jenn had know this would happen, because she was already on her hands and knees on the floor, prowling towards Daniel like a predator stalking her prey. He was offered a perfect plunging view of Jenn’s breasts as her slip bulged slightly, and their gentle swaying was hypnotic, which he thought was appropriate given the game they were playing.

Jenn reached his chair and put her hands on his knees, the touch making him jump. She stood, ever so slowly—first kneeling up, her chest moving to the music, eyes closed, head lolling, then crouching, sitting on her heels, then straightening, the movements of her chest communicated to her whole body, her ass swinging from left to right to left to right. He lifted one arm to touch her, enticed by her nearness, but she slapped his hand away. She leaned towards him, her hands once more on his knees.

“No touching,” she said, her voice a breathless huff. “You know the usual lap dance rules. I do the touching.” She moved her hands up Daniel’s legs, stopping just short of his desperate erection.

She danced still, this time in close quarters, her arms raised above her head, eyes closed once more, her slip lifting almost—but not quite—to where anything could be seen.

When Daniel thought he could endure it no longer, Jenn turned around, then lowered herself onto his lap and continued dancing against him. His overly sensitive cock reacted as though it was in direct contact with her skin and not hidden away in boxer shorts. She leaned back against his chest. Her hair was smothering him but he did not mind—he did not even notice. When she leaned her head far back over his left shoulder, baring her throat, offering him another plunging view down the front of her slip, he saw that she was not wearing any bra—which he had already guessed—and that she was sporting a small G-string the same plum color as the slip. He could also see that her nipples were erect into hard little nubs that begged to be pulled.

“Is this what you wanted?” asked Jenn, her voice now throaty.

Daniel nodded, a sound of some kind escaping him.

“Tell me, that strip club last night, it turned you on, didn’t it? Seeing all those girls expose themselves for your pleasure, like little playthings, it got your cock hard, didn’t it? Did you get a lap dance last night? No? Ahhh, poor little boy. Had I been there, I’d have danced for you. Just like this.” She pushed her ass hard onto his cock, and Daniel groaned. Jenn moaned in response.

“Jenn,” he said, his voice tight, “turn around, face me.”

Jenn smiled. Slowly, maintaining contact for as long as she could, she swiveled around and straddled his legs, pressing hard once again into his lap. She looked at him right in the eyes, her smile lingering on her lips.

“Whatever you say, master.”

The playful inflection she put on that sentence sent waves of frenzy to his cock. She noticed, laughed, and ground hard against his throbbing erection. Daniel feared he would come in his pants, which might have been embarrassing if not for his suspicion that Jenn would take it as a delightfully heartfelt tribute.

Jenn’s breasts were right before him, still half concealed by the slip. Daniel longed to touch, but kept to the rules of their game. He followed the slip down to her crotch to see the plum garment had risen up over her hips when she had spread her legs, and her tiny G-string was the only thing separating her pussy from him. She was beautiful.

“Like the view?” asked Jenn in his ear. She was lightly rubbing her cheek against his, mimicking with her face what the rest of her body was doing. She then repeated the motion with her lips, lightly running them all over his face, holding up his head with her hands.

“God, this is turning me on so much,” she whispered. She ground her crotch against his cock as if to punctuate her statement. “I can just imagine dancing like this on your lap in that club, half-naked in front of a bunch of people cheering me on. Can you picture it?”

He could.

“Or perhaps I’m dancing like this on top of someone else, some poor little boy, perhaps an innocent little virgin that his buddies brought over to be initiated, the kind that’s so fun to tease and get off?”

Daniel’s cock jerked hard. Jenn laughed. “Oh, you like that, don’t you? You’d like to see me give another man a lap dance, wiggle my little butt for him, thrust my tits in his face, like this?” She illustrated her statement, pulling Daniel’s head between her breasts. “Too bad we didn’t have another player here tonight, another man; you could have ordered me to perform for him.” Still holding on to his head, she rubbed his face on her cleavage, in counterpoint to the motion of her hips, still keeping time with the music. She moaned, pulled is head back, a wild look in her eyes.

“Fuck, I’m so wet right now. Can you feel it?”

She did not give him time to answer, but pressed her mouth on his, hard, and kissed him, lips against lips, tongue against tongue, teeth against teeth, her whole body molding itself against his, undulating, shifting, pushing.

“I want you inside,” she said upon pulling out of the kiss. She lifted herself just enough to shift Daniel’s shorts down and free his cock, which on cue sprung up as if it was a jack-in-the-box.

“Hey, I thought you were supposed to do what I wanted?”

She pushed the gusset of her G-string aside to uncover her moist pussy, aligned it over his shaft, and paused to look at him.

“Well then, I guess your control is not perfect. You’ll have to practice some.”

And she sat on his cock, without flinching, without stopping, stabbing herself with the hardened shaft. Daniel sank into her like an elephant in quicksand. She was warm and tight, and the intensity of their arousal was such that it was as though he was impaled inside a whole new pussy.

When his cock was fully inside, Jenn let out a deep sigh, and let herself go against him, basking, reveling, wallowing in the moment of fullness. Daniel did not move, enjoying the shared moment.

At some unspoken signal, they started to move together. Jenn ground her ass back and forth on Daniel’s lap, while he shifted his hips in counterpoint.

Jenn then got serious, pushing herself against Daniel, kissing him again, and proceeded to fuck him thoroughly, lifting herself up by the strength of her legs, at first pushing herself back down but soon slamming herself down and impaling herself on the hard shaft. Daniel was content to let himself be ridden. He enjoyed watching her, and was fascinated by the way her breasts swayed under the thin slip.

Jenn was getting close to climax, he could tell, and felt her juices leak down the sides of his cock. So he needed practice, didn’t he?

He grabbed Jenn by the waist, stopping her. She opened her eyes, frowned, and was about to protest when Daniel gave her a light slap on the ass.

“Get off, and get on the floor.”

“But—”

“I thought you were supposed to do what I told you?”

“You were supposed to only get a lap dance!”

“Well, I guess my control isn’t perfect yet. Now get on the floor so I can fuck you properly.”

Jenn tried to maintain her frown, but soon gave up and grinned. “Promises, promises...” She kissed him once more before sliding him out and laying down on the ground. She stretched luxuriously, her eyes on Daniel the whole time.

“Turn around. I want you from behind.”

Jenn smiled, turning onto her stomach slowly, making a show of it. Daniel loved the way her ass looked in that position. By the time he had taken his post behind her, she was on her hands and knees, head down, back arched, ass offered. She had shed the whiff of material that posed as underwear, and Daniel could see her pussy, puffy, red, moist, practically begging to be penetrated.

Which he obliged without hesitation, pushing his cock into Jenn’s pussy in one long sustained thrust. Jenn gasped when Daniel bottomed out. She did so again when, after pulling himself out almost completely, he thrust back into her. He soon settled into a regular rhythm, fucking her fast, hard, and deep. He loved taking her like that—the position afforded him to go in where her pussy could sheath him like a wetsuit. Jenn seemed to enjoy it as well, as witnessed by the sounds that escaped her and the thrusts of her ass back against his.

She had been close to coming earlier when they were on the chair, so it did not take long for their fucking to have the desired effect —Jenn was quickly approaching her release point. Her moans had turned into groans and were now being vocalized in an endearing litany of squeals interspersed with shouts of “Yes!” and “Oh!". When Daniel spied one of her hands sneak down to her crotch to undoubtedly play with her little love button, he knew she was about to pop. So was he. Slowing down, he tried to time it so that when her hand touched her clit he would shove hard, impaling himself inside her as deep as he would go. And he did. And Jenn exploded, right on cue, her back arching high, a scream escaping her throat while a shiver ran through her body. Daniel remained embedded deep inside her for several seconds, his pubic bone flush against her ass, before pulling out and thrusting back into her, bucking his way to his own orgasm. Jenn, post-orgasmically sensitive, was mewling, shivers still wracking her body.

Daniel let out a shout when he came, pushing once more deeply into the depths of his girlfriend, and they collapsed together, breathless, sweaty, spent. Daniel rolled onto his back, and stretched his arms wide.

“Wow,” he said. “That was... Wow.”

Jenn lazily slid up against him, and nestled herself into his side. “Yeah.”

“You know,” added Daniel after several minutes staring at the ceiling, “we have to start using the bed again. This whole screwing on the floor is getting hard on the knees.”

He could feel Jenn smile against him. “The old rug burns. It’s like I’m back in high school.”

“What?”

“Never mind.”

They were silent for a while.

“Jenn, love, look, you don’t have to do this.”

“Do what?”

“This. This whole seduction thing, this whole catering to my wishes, yadi yadi yada.”

She propped herself up on her elbow and looked at him.

“I’m doing this because I want to. Now,” she smiled, vaguely naughty, “if it so happens that, as a side effect of what we’re doing, you are reminded of what it is you like about me, and what you would miss by us being apart, well...”

Daniel smiled back at her. “You are such a manipulative bitch.”

“Aren’t I? I’m soooo sorry. How can I make it up to?” She pretended to think about it. “How about this: you want to play a game?”

“Another? I think I’m just about done for now, thank you.”

“Not another game, call it an extension of this one. You got yourself a few more of those control cards, right? Well, how about this—I will let you use those cards on me for real, whenever you want to play them. No questions asked, no backing off.”

“What are you saying?”

“That when we go out, say, you can decide to pull out a card like the one you just played earlier, and I have to obey it.”

“And you’d give me a lap dance, wherever we are?”

“If that’s what the card says, yes. Sounds fun, no?”

“Sounds more like you’re trying to screw with my head some more. Come on, Jenn, I told you you don’t have to do this.”

“And I told you I’m doing this because I want to. So, are you in? Actually, who cares? You do what you want, and if you happen to plop down a card at some point, then I’ll just have to do what it says, won’t I?”

Daniel watched her face break into a smug smile, and shook his head.

“Fine,” he said. “You want to play that way? We’ll play that way. Teach you a little lesson, that’ll do you good. Here,” and he stretched an arm, reaching for the four control cards he had left from his discarded hand. He chose one, and handed it to her.

“Order a woman player you control to give you a blow job, choosing the modalities of ejaculation,” she read.

“There you go,” he said, folding his arms behind his head. “Now suck me. And face the other way—it’s easier for me to go deep, and I get to look at your ass.” He wondered how far he could push this jerk-master attitude.

Jenn looked down his body and saw that he was sporting a fresh erection. Looking into his eyes again, she put on her best submissive face. “Whatever you say, master.”

Swiveling around, she kneeled next to him, and gently took the head of his cock between her lips, sucking him in slowly. Daniel ran a hand over the back of her thighs up to her ass, which he shameless fondled. She had a fantastic behind, he noted, and not for the first time. Then her mouth engulfed his cock almost down to the root, and he groaned, and figured that this was going to be a good one.

“Make sure you swallow everything when I come, my little slut.”

Her answer was muffled by the hard cock in her throat, but Daniel was pretty sure it sounded like “Whatever you say, master.”