The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Adjusters V: Intermezzi

Intermezzo: Cindy Caprese (2)

“Hello, Bryan Seeker.”

“Bryan, Cindy here.”

“Cindy?”

“You know, Giggling Artist Cindy.”

“I think we need to upgrade your nickname to Astonishing Cindy. Or Hot Legs Cindy.”

“Are you flirting with me?”

“Maybe a little bit. I take it from your phone call that you did not hate the premiere.”

“The premiere was okay. I like the post-movie entertainment a bit better though, short as it was.”

“Be still my heart,” Bryan replied, laughing. “What can I do for you today, then?”

“I was thinking that maybe you might like to get some dinner with me this week. Spend some time together.”

“That would be wonderful. Where and when?”

“No constraints?”

“Not for you.”

“How’s Saturday night?”

“Sounds good. Listen, I’m shooting a movie up in the San Gabriel Mountains. How about you drive up to see me Saturday afternoon, and we’ll grab some dinner there? It’s very pretty, if you’ve never seen.”

“Wow. Sounds super cool. I’m in.”

“Great. I’ll text you the coordinates. Can’t wait.”

* * *

Saturday night, Cindy drove for the mountains. She had dressed somewhat more relaxedly than for the movie premiere, a simple sundress that was still almost obscenely short, and a pair of cork wedge sandals that gave her a bit of elevation. The spaghetti straps of the dress looked flimsy, giving a fleeting impression that one could just pull on the hem of the dress and the straps would just snap, exposing Cindy’s petite body to everyone’s lusty gaze.

Or at least, that was how Cindy thought of it.

She made it to the restaurant whose address Bryan had texted her five minutes early, and sat in the car, pulling out the bronze medallion with its leather string from her purse, and tossed it lightly from one hand to the other. Embossed on it was her name, Cindy.

She thought back to what she had told Calypso when they chatter, that when someone wore the medallion, she was compelled to obey them. She wondered how Calypso had interpreted that statement, whether she thought that Cindy considered it a game, or a dare, or just a kinky thing that she did to get off.

If she were completely honest with herself, Cindy would admit that she did not actually know. She had received the medallion when she was part of the Delta Iota Kappa harem. She was one of the so-called DIK girls, those girls that the fraternity programmed to serve as on-call sex toys, and that sometimes served as favors to parties that the fraternity sponsored. For that one particular party she and others had received some special programming to respond to these medallions—every medallion bore the name a girl, and when someone wore a medallion around their neck, the girl to whom the medallion belonged was compelled to obey them.

The effect lasted for as long as the girls were triggered, but for Cindy, things were different. Or maybe they were different for other girls too, and Cindy never found out. She had developed an immunity to the programming—she discovered she was compelled by her programming any longer, though she went along with the fraternity’s wishes because she enjoyed the sex.

It went deeper than that. She enjoyed the sex because while she was immune to the programming, it still had an effect on her. For Cindy had a problem: she could not have penetrative sex. It was like a block she had—she freaked out when it happened, always had. She had had one boyfriend, a long time ago, one boyfriend could plow through those internal barriers because he was simply so dominant that she could not resist him. She was putty in his hands, sexy, filthy, perverted putty. And no one else since had managed to break through those barriers.

When Cindy discovered that, even though the programming that the fraternity had imposed on her did not compel her anymore, her internal barriers still lowered and she could enjoy sex fully, she was ecstatic. The brothers were getting off on using her as a sex toy, and she enjoyed the freedom to be as sexual as she could and as submissive as she could to its fullest. She was not compeller; she simply and naturally followed the instructions of the brothers using her.

The odd thing was the medallion. It had retained its power to lower her barriers, even though there was no one around to trigger her any longer, even though it was not supposed to affect her. She did not know why. When she put that medallion around someone’s neck, it was as if her mind opened up, and she could be free—free to play, free to fuck, free to be the fully sexual being she craved to be. She turned into—using Daniel’s words—a complete submissive no-boundaries slut.

She loved it, of course.

And tonight, she reflected, if Bryan played his cards right, he would benefit big time.

Looking up, she saw the aforementioned walk up the front door of the restaurant, looking dashing yet relaxed in a sports suit, at some level looking the part of the independent-film director on his way to make a name for himself after a day of shooting and hoping to wind down with a hot sexy girl.

She gave him ten minutes, and then followed him inside.

Dinner was wonderful. The restaurant was elegant yet approachable, spirited yet subdued, crowded yet quiet. The waitstaff was friendly, and the food was delicious. The company, as far as Cindy was concerned, was not bad either.

Bryan delighted her with tales from the shoot he had been running for the past week, a set of scenes involving a group of friends spending their last days of sowing oats before their draft went into effect and they had to report in to be trained and then sent off to Vietnam as cannon fodder.

Cindy was not sure that she agreed with many of the political implications of Bryan’s stance over the background of the tale he was telling in his movie, but she kept her critique to herself. She played the bimbo, the way she had always done, the way she knew how to do. None of it was important. She did appreciate leaving behind the headaches of trying to figure out the tri-dimensional structure of yet another protein for the night.

Bryan regaled her with more anecdotes from his directing days, and she listened with genuine interest. She asked the obvious questions, with several less obvious questions that she naturally inserted into the conversation building up to them via innocuous queries that brought Bryan around to telling her what she wanted to know.

That was how she learned that he had spent time in a band before moving into films, and that he had been serious in his commitment—he played bass guitar, and modeled himself after Steve Harris—but the band had floundered due to increasing drug abuse by two of the band members, and the band disintegrated. Bryan had been heartbroken, and while he put on a good face, Cindy picked up on the fact that he was still hurting, even nine years later. And that endeared him to her more than anything else he said.

She did like Bryan’s reaction when she pressed her legs against his underneath the table and ran her foot up the side of his leg, and she loved that he took it in stride and simply gave her a knowing smile, one that implicitly told her to keep going, and the approval and the way it was delivered made her even hotter.

When they had finished their desert—Cindy indulged with a peanut and marshmallow ice cream concoction—Bryan invited Cindy back to the cabin he was renting out for the duration of the shoot.

“Sounds like the kind of place where you will have your wily ways with me,” Cindy said, batting her eyelashes.

“Do you think so low of me still?” Bryan replied, theatrically raising his eyebrows and extending his arms, as if to implore the forgiveness of the heavens.

Cindy took a step towards him and enlaced him. “What makes you think I’d consider that a low thing?” She pulled him down to her and kissed him.

When they disengaged after a few minutes, they were both breathing hard. “Wow,” Bryan said.

“Yeah.”

“So are you—”

“I’ll be right behind you. Don’t drive too fast.”

She followed him down a winding road, almost reflexively keeping an eye on her GPS to make sure it still picked up the signal. She was horny, but she was not stupid.

Bryan led her to the edge of a park with two dozen small wooden cabins that she would describe as faux rustic. It was as if the influence of Hollywood had reached this far, giving everything a slight glimmer of artificiality.

She giggled as Bryan held the door open for her while she ran through, ditching her sandals and in one bound landing on the bed.

They did not exchange a single word as Bryan got on top of her and kissed her, and Cindy responded by wrapping her arms around him and kissing him back.

After a few minutes, he stood back up and turned on the cabin light, turning to her and taking a moment to admire her, his eyes roaming all over her body, from her dark hair splayed over the bedspread all the way down to her legs fully exposed by a sundress that had ridden up her thighs and gave a glimpse of the sheer white lace panties she wore underneath.

Cindy felt herself melt under the stare he was giving her, and she wiggled her body slowly, soaking in the attention, the desire, the lust. She wanted him to take her. Her skin sizzled; her pussy gushed.

She thought of the medallion in her purse, wondered when she would take it out, when she would give herself over to this man, body and soul. The wave of lust that coursed through her was delicious.

Bryan took a step towards her, removing his jacket, tossing it towards the chairs by the large window. He moved slowly, whether from resisting the impulse to jump on her, or whether to simply soak in her presence on the bed and in this cabin, she could not say. And did not care. The way he looked at her, the way his eyes traveled up her legs, the way they just took possession of her—she loved it all.

He sneaked his way between her legs, and she parted them further, a silent yet clear invitation. She could feel the slight breeze from an open window against the rapidly dampening crotch of her panties, and wondered whether Bryan could see the wet patch form, and what he would think.

That you’re a slut hungry for it. She almost moaned.

“You want this?” Bryan asked, almost unnecessarily.

“Oh fuck yes,” she responded in a single breath, softly.

The look in his eyes told her that he understood perfectly what was going on. She was giving herself to him. He smiled, a smile in which she read both his appreciation for what she was offering, but also a feeling that of course she would be giving herself to him because he was that good, that nice, that hot. It was a smile that said that he liked the idea of her sexy little body offered for his selfish pleasure.

Still towering over her, he placed his hands on her thighs, and she groaned at the touch. Her hips shot up, and he grinned in response.

He slid his hands up, savoring her smooth skin, sticking to the outside of her body, bringing up her flimsy sundress over her hips and upward, baring her diminutive panties and her stomach and stopping right at the base of her breasts.

“You’re just so fucking beautiful,” he said under his breath, and she heard the catcall in his voice.

“Well thank you, kind—OH!”

He had pressed his lips on her flat stomach, and the contact sent sparks all through her skin. Her clitoris throbbed; her cheeks clenched.

She pushed her hips up to make contact with him, but with a firm hand he pressed her back down on the bed, and the implicit assertion in that gesture drove her wild.

He leaned further down, and drove kisses down her lower stomach and the edge of her panties and then further down their gusset and by that point Cindy was moaning out loud and spreading her legs farther apart and when he kissed her pussy through the soaked material she gasped and let out an “Fuck!!” that made him smile.

“You’re so wet,” he said, stating a fact.

“It’s… it’s all you!” And she moaned again as he nibbled her pussy lips through her panties. She was not patient, and she pulled her panties aside exposing her freshly shaved snatch and without skipping a beat Bryan dove in and licked from the bottom of her pussy lips up to her sensitive clitoris and Cindy lost it. She thought she would come right then and there, as his tongue dove in and out on its way up, soaking up her juices like a dry sponge. She had not even noticed she was clutching his hair.

“You taste so fucking good,” he growled as he looked up at her.

She grinned stupidly, thinking she might just get lost in his eyes, in the way he looked at her.

“Come on,” he said, straightening up. “Flip around.”

“How?…”

He put a hand on one of her hip and forcefully lifted it up and Cindy obediently turned onto her stomach, aware of her thong exposing her ass completely but for a tiny string running between her cheeks, aware of the sight she must be giving him. All yours, she thought with a lusty smile.

“Up,” he said, pulling up her rear with the same steady hand. “No, head down. Like that. Nice.”

Her head was pressed into the bed, her dress bunched up high on her chest, her legs spread and her ass in the air, and Cindy thought back to how Calypso had been when she and Daniel had chatted last time and suddenly she was there with him, she was Cindy and she was Calypso and Daniel and Bryan were about to take her and she thought back to the medallion in her purse that she would need before Bryan could shove his cock into her and make her come like nothing else. She was about to say something when she felt him guide her again with his hand.

“Move. Right a bit, just a bit. There. Nice. Perfect.”

It was as if he was directing her, as if she was a star in one of his movies, getting the perfect shot, the perfect angle, the perfect position for her to be exposed maximally like the submissive slut she was. She fantasized about the whole world seeing her like this, being exposed, filmed. Fantasized about her professors finding out, snickering at her, putting the moves on her, expecting her to spread her legs for them because it’s what she was, an unsatisfiable slut.

She gasped as she felt Bryan’s tongue attacking her from behind, sucking at her exposed pussy while he pushed her thong out of the way. She tilted her hips up, providing him better access, and he licked on and on, sloppily, with an agile and expert tongue, his nose almost thrust into her ass and tickling her, adding to the stream of sensations. Even her breasts pressed into the bed joined in the fray, the slight back and forth his aggressive tonguing caused rubbing her nipples against the coarse covers.

When he pushed two fingers into her pussy, Cindy came. She yelled and shook and Bryan never let go, holding on tight to her thighs and keeping her in place as he forced his tongue as deep as it would go into her pussy, over and over again.

When he finally relented, she twisted around, still shaking under the sensations, and grabbed him and kissed him hard, tasting herself on his lips, feeling her juices all over his chin and his cheeks, kissing and licking it all up while making little cooing noises that she could not control.

He looked at her, and she knew what he was thinking about. “Your turn,” he said. It was not a question.

“Whatever you want,” she said breathlessly. And she was true to her word.

Bryan stood, and stripped off his shirt and then his slacks. He had a nice toned body, the body of someone who took care of himself. He was waxed, too, showing off a well-developed chest. In one swoop, Cindy pulled her dress over her head, and then snapped off her bra, baring her chest. She longed for Bryan to reach down and pinch her perky nipples.

Bryan’s cock was hard and erect, shooting straight out towards her. It was her turn, as Bryan had told her, and she obediently went back on all four, this time facing him, and without hesitation Bryan took a step toward her and slid his cock between her welcoming lips. She sucked him in, choking slightly on the girth of his massive shaft. It was the widest cock she had ever had—not long, but wide. She wondered expectantly how it would feel slamming into her pussy.

“Oh man, that’s sweet,” Bryan groaned, and Cindy took it as encouragement. She sucked him harder, her head bobbing wildly, her breasts bouncing.

“Hold on, baby,” Bryan said, and he took two steps to the left, and Cindy followed. “Perfect. Come on, back to it. Suck on it, baby. Yeah, like that. Good girl.”

His words sent chills down her spine. She loved to have Daniel take her, obviously, but he was not a dominant fellow. He cared too much. She could see it in his eyes. Sex was emotional; sex was connection. Sometimes, that was nice. At other times, it was not what a girl wanted. Bryan, on the other hand, was treating her like a piece of ass, which was exactly what she wanted.

After letting her suck on him for a few minutes, Bryan reached down and cupped her cheek with a strong hand. “Get on your back, baby. Head dangling over the side. That’s right, like that. Perfect. Good girl. God, that’s a beautiful pair of tits right there.”

She was on her back, her head between his legs, his cock bouncing over her face, and Bryan reached down and grabbed her breasts with both hands, massaging them with demanding hands. She moaned and spread her legs wider and licked at the cock over her face, trying to catch the tip between her lips.

“Oh, you hungry, baby? You want a bit more meat? Here, I’ve got a mouthful for you.”

He pressed his cock between her lips, and Cindy tilted her head back and accepted it inside, taking him deeper this time, the position letting him fuck in and out of her mouth and giving her precious little room to maneuver. Which part of her loved dearly, the feeling of being used. The boys at the fraternity loved to take her that way—it was a classic porn position, the one where the girl gets throat-fucked with nowhere to go.

And Bryan took full advantage, fucking her face like it was a pussy, his hands on her breasts, once in a while reaching between her legs and playing with her pussy through her nearly ruined panties. Cindy came once more when two of his fingers slipped inside her, even as Bryan tried to press his cock beyond the entrance of her throat, but failed miserably.

“I’ve got to have you, baby. I’ve got to fuck that sweet little pussy of yours,” Bryan groaned.

There it was. And she wanted it as much as he did.

He pulled out of her mouth, and gestured to the bed. “Get on the bed, baby. Spread those legs of yours and I’ll make you feel so good you’re gonna explode.”

Cindy swallowed, and sat up on the bed. “Wait,” she said, trembling slightly. “Don’t go anywhere.”

She rushed to her purse sitting on a table by the door, and loved the way Bryan just watched her, his eyes on her ass, taking her in, appreciating in advance what he would be getting. She would make it so good for him he would dream of her for the next several years.

“You’re beautiful, baby,” he said as she fished around her purse. “The way you move, that body, that smile. You could be a star if you wanted.”

Cindy grabbed the medallion and palmed it, taking a deep breath. No one but Daniel had ever worn it—even at that party way back when that introduced them, she did not use it on anyone but Daniel. And here she was, about to give someone else power over her. She wanted it so badly it made her pussy moan out with desire.

She turned around just in time to see Bryan with an oddly serious expression on his face, looking off to the side. It was fleeting—he turned his head back toward her in a flash, wearing his now customary smile, but Cindy’s danger sense screamed out. It was that same sense that might speak to her late at night in a dark abandoned area, the one that made sure she never left her drink unattended at parties, the one that knew the difference between kinky and dangerous. And that sense was shouting right now, warning her about something. She did not know what.

She clutched the medallion in her hand, her lust and her sudden worry battling it out. She wanted so dearly to be back on the bed getting her face thoroughly fucked by Bryan’s thick shaft she wanted to cry out.

But reason won out. Reason always won out with her. Even as her pussy complained.

She picked up her purse again, and dropping the medallion into it palmed her mace bottle.

“What’s wrong?” Bryan asked, seeing the frown on her face.

“I…” She took a deep breath, clutching the mace spray tighter with her hand still in her purse. “Look, I hate to do this to you, but… I’m not a tease, Bryan. I like you very much. But I can’t do this right now. I thought I could. And I really really want to. But I’m just out of a relationship, and it hurt a lot, and I just got this huge spike of fear that maybe I’ll get hurt again and it’s too soon for that.” On cue, she willed some tears to come, and they did.

“Oh,” he said, simply. He did not look upset, only disappointed. “Right.” He nodded. “It’s okay. I mean, I’m sorry about that relationship, and I gotta say, that guy must have been a pretty well-rounded idiot to fuck up something with you, but I understand.” He grinned that wonderful smile of his. “I guess I’m sorry I took it so fast. I just couldn’t resist you, you know?”

She closed her eyes, relieved that he did not seem pissed off at her. He was even supportive. The fuck is wrong with you, brain? she chastised herself. “Thank you. It’s… wonderful that you’re so understanding.”

He spread his hands and shrugged, a gesture that was funny given he was completely naked. “Hey, it’s the new millennium. It’s what us guys need to do, right?”

“I’ll make it up to you.”

“I certainly hope you will.” He looked around, with a frown on his face. “Huh, I’d offer you to watch some telly or something, but there’s nothing like that here. Just squirrels and an old book about exploring the Colorado river that must have been left here at least a hundred years ago. I got a few movies on my laptop, if you want?”

“It’s okay. I think… I think I should go. Again, I’m sorry.”

“No worries, baby. It’s all good. I’ve got actors that were flakier on set all through my career. Here,” and he tossed her the sundress she had discarded earlier.

“Thanks.” She grabbed it and ducked into the bathroom, getting dressed quickly. When she came out, Bryan was dressed as well, but was still sitting on the bed.

“Well,” she said, “despite appearances, I actually had a fun time tonight.”

“So did I. Will I see you again?”

She grinned. “Well, you do know where I get my Smirnoff Ice…”

He had the decency to laugh, and it made her feel somewhat better.

She left, clutching her bag, her breath still short, still aroused beneath the cold sweat of worry that had gripped her.

She drove slowly all the way back to her apartment, wondering what had happened.

* * *

“So how did it go?” Georgios Pangalos’s voice was gruff, as if he had just woken up, though everyone knew he did not go to bed before four in the morning.

“Didn’t quite work the way I thought it would,” Bryan Seeker said into his cell phone. “Honest, I’ve got no clue what happened. Once second she was putty in my hands—and I mean fucking sexy putty, primo stuff—and the next, she’s getting dressed and fleeing me like I got the bubonic plague.”

“Pretty sure it’s bucolic plague…”

Bryan sighed and tried hard not to snap. “Not relevant. Point is, if I didn’t know any better, I’d have said she figured out what was going on.”

“So you struck out?”

Bryan sneered. “No I didn’t. Who do you think I am? I’ve uploaded the video I recorded. There’s some pretty good stuff there. I ate her out from behind, and there are some great shots of her ass. And then I fucked her mouth, hard. The girl’s a natural. Fucking hot in the sack. And she’s got that submissive streak that when she looks at you it just makes you melt.”

“Yeah, but if she won’t put out, it’s no good.”

“Just watch the clip, Gee. You got it yet?”

“Hold on. The fucker’s pretty big. Okay, got it. Right. Oh my. Okay, I see what you mean. Fuck me, look at that fucking ass! Jesus, you’re a lucky bastard. I’d give my left nut to be get to fuck that sweet pussy. Fuck me, that’s some sweet pussy right there!”

“And you said I was a poet…”

“Fuck you, asshole. Fuck you and your bitch of a mother. Oh fuck, look at her go. You should have stuck your fingers in her asshole—make her squeal like a fucking pig.”

“She was pretty sweet.”

“So what now? A shame to let her go. I’d love to have her star in my movies. She’d be an instant success. I mean, even this clip, as shitty as it is, I can package up and sell as a teaser.”

“Don’t worry, she’ll come around. Before too long, you’re gonna have your next porn star. Have I ever let you down?”

“Gotta give you that. So what’s the plan? You gonna blackmail her with the video? Sway her with your charm? Buy her off?” There was mockery in Georgios’s voice.

“None of the above. I’m going to go see the Medicine Man. If anyone can convince her that fucking on camera is a wise career choice, a career choice that will fulfill her as a woman, it’s him.”

* * *

ADCORP CONFIDENTIAL MEMO to Adonai Davenham.

SUBJECT: Cynthia Caprese

MEMO: Following field report #449342B from Investigation and Enforcement Division agent Caldwell on September 15, a subsequent observation team (level 1, distance observation, no contacts) confirmed the identity of Cynthia Caprese (known as Cindy), a subject reported terminated during Operation Cargyle (details attached). The subject now goes by the name Cynthia Barnes (mother’s maiden name), and is a first year doctoral student at the University of California in Los Angeles. Biographical data attached. She changed her appearance slightly, her hair going from blonde and long to light dark and shorter. She also wears glasses. No suspicious behavior, no physical contacts with other subjects from Operation Cargyle. Observation logs attached. Because Operation Cargyle is red flagged, observation team coordinator demands clarification of orders regarding how to proceed.

Agent Shawbank of IE Division, point of contact for Operation Cargyle, is cc’d on this memo.