The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Adjusters IV: Running to Stand Still

Cassandra’s Plan (2)

Two days later, during his lunch break, Sanderson followed the plan and wandered up to the second floor room that he had come to think of as his and Jennie’s room. After their first encounter there, they had come to meet regularly, Sanderson to work off his obsession with the woman that reminded him so much of his first girlfriend, and Jennie for… Actually, Sanderson had no idea why Jennie was doing any of it. The girl was a complete mystery to him.

The wing, under renovation, was as empty as usual, and the lights were doused in the hallways. Jennie was already in the room when he got there, in a full lotus position on the bare mattress, eyes half closed, her breathing slow and regular.

Sanderson stopped in the doorway to watch her, unsure whether to say anything and disturb her, but also because he liked looking at her, beautiful with her long brown hair pulled back into a pony tail, fetching despite the gracelessness of the patients’ standard attire.

“You’re staring,” Jennie said, not moving.

“Sorry… I, huh… didn’t want to disturb you. You seemed so peaceful.”

“Jennie is peaceful,” she said, opening her eyes and stretching her back, which had the effect of thrusting her chest out and calling his attention to her breasts pressing against the front of her shirt. This room had such sexual connotations for him that he had to force himself to look away. “It’s either being peaceful or going crazy,” she continued, sliding off the bed. If she shared any inclination to view this room as their sex room, she gave absolutely no indication of it.

He did not know what Jennie was thinking, as usual. That made Sanderson nervous. Was he imagining a distance between them? He started fidgeting, and felt he needed to apologize for his behavior earlier.

“That’s the laptop?” Jennie asked, nodding to the bag hanging off Sanderson’s shoulder.

“What? Oh. Huh… right. Yes. For Allison to… well, to do her thing.”

“Good. By the way, Jennie meant to ask you—did you ever send Jennie’s story?”

“Huh, yes. Before the party, as you asked. Got the acknowledgment, too. Do you want to see it?”

“No, it’s okay.”

The way she said it made Sanderson, already sensitive and guilt-ridden, look twice.

“Everything okay?”

“Yeah,” she answered. “It’s just… the story didn’t quite pan out the way Jennie thought it would.”

Sanderson wanted to ask more, but Allison would show up soon, and there was something he needed to tell Jennie before they had company.

“Huh, Jennie?”

She turned toward him. She looked tired. She touched the side of her head and flinched, and Sanderson wondered whether she had another of her more and more frequent headaches. She did not say much about them, but Sanderson had observed her enough to pick up on them. He had run tests, and nothing showed up in the blood work or on the scans.

“Look, there’s something I want to… well… I feel I should…”

“Out with it, Richard.”

“I’ve got to explain what happened before, huh… with Beatrice—”

“You slept with her.” She was matter-of-fact.

“Well… huh, yeah. I guess, but… I mean—“

“You like her.”

Jennie was smiling now, and Sanderson thought it was a sad smile, but what did he know?

“Well, yes, she’s nice.”

“Come on. She’s more than nice. She’s beautiful, smart, and she seems to like you as well. So you have nothing to apologize for. At least, not to Jennie.” She made a face. “Though maybe Doctor Dante might need some cajoling.”

Sanderson gave her a weird look. “Huh, you mean, you’re not upset?”

Jennie seemed about to laugh when she saw something in Sanderson’s face that stopped her. “Oh, Richard.”

She stepped up to him, and ran her hand over his face. Now she distinctly looked sad, and Sanderson was even more confused than before. “You’re very sweet, you know that? You should pursue that girl—she’s probably right for you. Certainly more than Jennie—no, don’t argue. Jennie’s fucked in the head, and you might think you like her now, maybe even think you love her, but it’s not her you love. It’s the part of her that reminds you of that other girl—“

“Felicity.” Sanderson’s heart clutched when he said her name, and he felt a lump in his throat. It had been a while that thinking of Felicity had had that effect on him.

“You’re going to have to let her go one day,” Jennie continued. “And Beatrice might just be the right girl to help you do that. Plus,” she added with a halfway grin, “Cassandra’s right—she’s hot.”

Sanderson felt himself blush. And Jennie was so close that he wanted to lean over and kiss her one last time, for it felt very much like she was letting him go. And he had the distinct feeling that Jennie would have let him, although why—whether because she had feelings for him, or because her illness meant that she could not control the drives from her body, he never would be able to tell.

“Get a room, you two!” Cassandra’s voice skewered through Sanderson and made him jerk back as if he were caught stealing.

Jennie looked over Sanderson’s shoulder and rolled her eyes. “This is a room.”

Cassandra walked up to them, Allison following behind her sucking loudly on a lollipop. “Well carry on then. Might be fun to watch Young Thing here pound you good, Sweet Cheeks.”

“You’d like that,” Jennie bantered back.

“Oh fuck yes. I’d join in, too. Can you imagine it? Young Thing and I both on top of you, fucking you hard. What’s not to like?” There was another challenge in her voice.

“You’re an obsessed slut,” Jennie said, shaking her head.

Cassandra laughed. “Ah! You’re one to talk! I bet your panties are soaked wet right now. Want me to check?”

Jennie shook her head as if in exasperation, but she still had her smile on her face, and Sanderson wondered once again what had happened between those two to yield such an uncharacteristic détente.

Jennie looked at the girl behind Cassandra. “Hi Allison. How are you?”

Allison did not look well. She was pale, and her eyes were unfocused. Sanderson’s training kicked in and in a heartbeat he was next to her and was guiding her to the bed, urging her to take deep breaths and asking her whether she felt faint as he strove to find her pulse.

Allison’s gaze bore on him and he nearly pulled back at its feverish intensity. She sucked on her lollipop with renewed vigor.

“Oh, she’s okay,” Cassandra said. “She’s just.. well, thirsty, you might say.” She laughed at her own joke.

Sanderson had sat Allison down on the bed, and she clung to him, not letting his hand go. Her gaze was focused on his crotch, making him uncomfortable—he remembered too well the blow jobs she had given him at the first Gutierrez party he attended. Granted, he had been under the influence of sexual stimulants at the time, but the memory of it paled not one iota with the distance.

Once more, as he struggled to free his hand from Allison’s grasp in order to check her temperature, the way his life had taken that odd sexual turn still amazed him, while at the same time trying to forget how many ethical guidelines he had not only broken by annihilated.

But at least we’re doing something to stop Gutierrez, he thought, who’s way worse, right?

“CrashMaster?” Allison’s voice was hoarse, and she pressed a trembling hand against Sanderson’s crotch. The lollipop slipped in and out of her mouth with her suction. The sounds were becoming obscene.

“What?” Sanderson looked up to Cassandra, confused.

“No clue,” Cassandra replied with a shrug. “She says that name once in a while, when she goes off her meds, like he’s some sort of sex god or something.”

“What do you mean, off her meds?” Sanderson’s eyes widened. A flare-up of her Syndrome would explain what he was witnessing. He tried to remember Allison’s particular symptomatology and her medication dosage.

“Of course, she’s off her meds. How do you think she’s gonna help us otherwise? Certainly not with those drugs muddling up her brain, she’s not. Well,” she added, with a grin towards Jennie, “I did rip a page off your playbook, Sweet Cheeks. She’s got a bit less than half of her normal dose in her. So she can actually focus.”

Sanderson wanted to ask her how she managed to change her medication dosage, but then he realized he already knew the answer. Agnieska.

“Thirsty…” Allison said, rolling her tongue over the lollipop that was starting to leave a trail of cheery red juice on her chin.

“Unfortunately, she won’t be actually able to focus until she gets some satisfaction for that little oral craving she’s got. We take care of that, and she’ll be good to go for half an hour or so. Isn’t that right, my little cocksucker?” She pressed a thumb in Allison’s mouth, slipping it by the lollipop, and Allison closed her eyes and sucked greedily, her cheeks sinking in, her tongue licking the underside of Cassandra’s invading digit.

“And how are we going to satisfy that craving of hers?” Sanderson asked.

Cassandra merely stared back at him with a mocking smile, waiting for him to catch up.

Which he did, and he sputtered, “Huh… what?…. No!”

“Oh come on, Young Thing. I know full well you love this little slut’s lips—fuck, every red-blooded male does. Best fucking head I’ve ever seen someone give. Don’t worry, your girlfriend won’t mind, right, Sweet Cheeks?”

Jennie was shaking her head again, but was trying hard not to laugh at Sanderson’s shocked expression. “Everyone has to make sacrifices. For Mouse.”

Cassandra grew serious in a flash, and exchanged a long glance with Jennie, and nodded, her lips tight. “For Mouse.”

Sanderson groaned. This was becoming too weird, everything that had happened ever since he started at the Institute. He wondered if everyone else that worked in this place had such a sex-crazed life. “Huh, look, ladies… I can’t—“

“Thirsty…” Allison rubbed her hand up and down on Sanderson’s crotch, still sucking on her lollipop.

“I think Allison likes the idea, Young Thing. What do you think, Allison? You’re up for sucking on Young Thing’s cock here? Give him one of your crazy-fuck blow jobs?”

Allison’s eyes lit up and she pressed her hand harder. Her mouth opened, and the lollipop dropped to the ground. Her tongue sneaked out, bright red from the candy, and she was breathing hard.

“That’s it, you little cocksucker. Suck your pretty little head off so you can clear the cobwebs some.”

“Don’t be mean, Cassandra,” Jennie said.

“Who’s being mean? We want her to hack into the Institute’s camera network, no? And to do that, she’s got to be on top of her game, no? And she can only do that if we take care of that crazy craving she has to slurp on a juicy cock, no? Which can only be satisfied by, well, slurping on a juicy cock, no? And who here has a juicy cock?”

Jennie just stared at her, and even Sanderson had to admit that she had a point, as crazy-sounding as it did.

“So how about we let the slut do her thing and then she can do her other thing all clear headed?”

Allison was pulling down Sanderson’s zipper, who stopped her. “Huh… this is crazy… I can’t do this…”

Cassandra looked at Jennie. “I think he’s shy,” she mocked. “Poor baby.”

“Perhaps Jennie should leave them a bit,” Jennie said.

“I got a better idea, Sweet Cheeks,” Cassandra said, stepping up to Jennie. “I think we should give Young Thing some inspiration”

“What do you—”

Jennie never finished, for Cassandra was kissing her hard, her hands grasping Jennie’s arms. And Jennie pulled back, looking at Cassandra with shock in her eyes, and Cassandra stared right back, and it took but three seconds before Jennie kissed Cassandra, and it was a kiss and a fight and it was something that had Sanderson staring with his mouth wide open, unable to believe what he was seeing.

Allison pulled off his pants and in one smooth motion that left him gasping, engulfed his cock in her warm wet mouth and without pleasantries, without warm up, without a word, sucked him hard and long and with a tongue that did things he could not describe.

As Allison bobbed her head up and down on his cock, slurping loudly and moaning even louder, Cassandra and Jennie were locked in a tight embrace, clearly led by the dominant goth. Her hands were all over Jennie, one on her ass and one squeezing a breast, and she looked like she wanted to thrust her tongue so far down Jennie’s throat that she would choke on it.

Jealousy and arousal fought it out in Sanderson as he watched the woman he had fallen for—well, one of the women he had fallen for—in a deep embrace with Cassandra, getting pawed and fondled.

And then Allison pressed his cock to the back of the throat and swallowed and he sank deep—so deep—and he had to close his eyes to savor the sensations as Allison deep-throated him slowly, swallowing his cock whole and keep it inside as she milked it with her throat and her mouth and her lips wrapped around the root of his hard shaft.

He barely noticed his hands reaching up and entangling themselves in her hair, and Allison clearly did not seem to mind because she moaned loudly at his actions and she pulled him out of her mouth only to dive onto him once more.

When Sanderson opened his eyes again, it was to be greeted first by the sight of Allison looking up at him as she pushed her face down onto his cock, her lips stretched around the shaft, her cheeks sunken, her tongue caressing the underside and trying to lick his balls every time she bottomed out. It felt amazing, as good as he remembered.

On the bed to his right, Cassandra had pushed Jennie down onto her back and was lying on top of her, kissing her and grinding into her. She alternated between kissing her lips and kissing her neck, nibbling on it, biting it. Cassandra clearly dominated, Jennie finding herself on the receiving end of the assault, and she moaned and groaned, clearly aroused by the goth woman’s actions.

Sanderson watched them make out, as Allison sucked him harder and harder, intent on getting him to blast into her mouth. Allison was under the throes of her Syndrome, however medicated she was, and Sanderson wondered about Jennie, about her own Syndrome, and whether she was relapsing. He wondered whether her medication was dosed right—she did seem into it as Cassandra kissed and fondled her, something he had not entirely expected her to be.

He worried about medicating her once they left the Institute, after they had taken care of Gutierrez.

“You’re a lot more fun when you’re crazed, Sweet Cheeks,” Cassandra was saying as she pulled up Jennie’s shirt to expose her round breasts. “Next time maybe it’s your meds I’m going to reduce. Damn, I love your tits, babe!” She slapped Jennie’s breasts, a mad grin on her face, then leaned over to kiss the brunette hard on the lips. “I should have brought Kong again. This time you would have felt that fucker push up your tight ass!”

Sanderson wondered whether he should intervene, but between Cassandra’s tone, which unlike her words was quite playful, and Allison’s mouth, he felt no inclination to move except for thrusting his hips to meet Allison’s motions and get that much more contact with the hard-working oral expert. He closed his eyes, and let the sensations wash over him.

He was getting close. Allison’s mouth on his cock grew tighter, her throat constricting, her tongue pressing harder against his shaft every time it plunged into her.

And then she slipped a hand between his legs and pressed a wet finger against his asshole and slid it inside just as she engulfed him deep and his hands clenched in her hair and held her head in place as he exploded deep into her throat, letting out a deep sigh of pleasure and release as his cum streamed out of him.

Allison swallowed the first two jets before pulling her head back and jerking his cock off over her face, the next three jets splashing her nose and her forehead before he emptied himself out. Allison had a grin on her face, and her eyes were closed. She was breathing hard.

“Feeling better?” Cassandra was lying on the mattress with her head next to Allison who was crouched right by the bed.

Allison moaned and nodded, using a finger to slide some of Sanderson’s cum into her mouth. “Much better…” she moaned softly.

“Good. Because we have work to do.”

Allison stood, looking like she had woken up from a long nap. “What? Oh. Right.” She shook her head, looked around the room, looked at Jennie on the bed—breathing hard, with her shirt lifted and baring her chest. “Cameras. The video feed.”

Sanderson sat on the bed, feeling like he had been drained of vital energy. He looked at Jennie, and her eyes dropped down to his cock, softening and glistening with Allison’s saliva, and there was a flash of desire in her eyes and she shivered before closing her eyes and gathering herself. She pulled the shirt back down, and straightened up slowly.

Allison had grabbed the bag that Sanderson had brought and pulled out the laptop. She booted it, and while it did she pulled out a cable from the bag and went out into the hallway, presumably to hook the cable to one of the wires left exposed by the renovations.

She came back after a few minutes, trailing the cable behind her, still shaking her head as if to clear it, absentmindedly licking off some cum from her upper lip and shuddering as she did so.

She plugged the cable into the laptop, and got to work. She worked in silence, the tap-tap-tap of her fingers on the keyboard the only sound in the room. Everyone was quiet, as if talking would disturb the redhead.

“That’s weird,” said Allison after fifteen minutes. Her voice had recovered some strength, and she was frowning as she peered at the screen.

“What?” asked Jennie. “You can’t get into the video feed of the ward?”

“No, that’s fine. It’s a pretty standard protocol. No, what’s weird is that there’s a secondary closed video circuit.”

“Secondary?”

“Entirely redundant. Actually, more than redundant. It goes places that the other circuit doesn’t. And it’s wired for audio—the primary feed is image only. And—” She tapped a few instructions in the laptop, examined the results. “It’s not going to the same place.”

“Not going to the same place?”

Allison frowned again, and without thinking ran a finger through some of Sanderson’s cum left on her face and slipped it into her mouth, sucking on it softly.

“The primary circuit, the one that’s connected to the cameras we see in the rec room and our rooms and other places, feeds into the central hub two floors down, which I take it is security. But the secondary circuit is completely independent, and doesn’t go to security.”

“Where does it go?”

Allison made a face, tapped some more, and stared at the screen, perplexed. “No idea. The Institute’s network doesn’t have any data about it. It just seems to… vanish.”

Jennie stared at the redhead. “Does it affect things? Can we still record the feed?”

“It doesn’t affect things—it’s just weird, very weird.” She stepped back from the laptop, and put her hand on her forehead. “I’m not feeling so good,” she said, her voice quavering.

“It’s probably Young Thing’s spunk effect fading,” Cassandra said. “You up for another go?” She looked at Sanderson with a meaningful glance.

“Huh…”

“No need,” interjected Allison. “I’m done anyway. It’s all set. You use the video app that’s currently on the screen—I’ve hooked it up to the wired feed. Just click record. You need to select the appropriate feed you want, though. Right now, it’s set on the one from Jennie’s old room.”

“That should be fine,” Jennie said.

“What are we going to do with the video?” Sanderson asked. He was not entirely clear on that part of the plan.

“Jennie has an idea,” Jennie said. “But first, there needs to be an incriminating video.” She looked at Cassandra. “The Pig is careful.”

Cassandra looked right back at Jennie, one side of her mouth curled up. “But he has a weak spot,” she said.

Jennie nodded. “Yes, he does.”

“Huh… what are you two talking about?” Sanderson asked.

Jennie smiled, but there was no humor in it. “Jennie is going to be bait.”