The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Adjusters II: The Greek Fiasco

Connections (1)

Two days. For two days now, Jackson Randall had been racking his brain trying to figure out what to do. “You want me to figure out a way to keep Daniel distracted?” he had asked Kevin, hoping that the fraternity president would reconsider and ask someone else, but no. “Heads will roll,” had added the president. And Jackson had no doubt that his would be first on the chopping block.

Keep Daniel distracted. Easier said than done. He sighed. He had had plenty of ideas in the past forty-eight hours, each more farfetched than the precedent. And then there were the ideas that were just plain cruel, and Jackson could not bring himself to even contemplate them in any seriousness, like vandalizing the guy’s home, or messing with the University Registrar’s records, or wrecking his tuition payment plan. He could not do that to Daniel, whatever the president might unleash.

The president. Kevin had seemed utterly freaked out over the weekend, rarely leaving his office, and looking over his shoulder like he was expecting to be side-tackled by a homicidal linebacker when he did. Jackson had an inkling that the fraternity president had some troubles of his own, beyond those that his cousin Biff had brought on his head.

Jackson was sitting in an isolated bench bordering a green area by the football stadium, far enough from strolling passersby to afford some amount of privacy. He was waiting for Kyra, who was supposed to meet him there. Thinking about Kyra calmed him down almost immediately. She had been busy finishing a series of drawings for some project she was doing for a professor, and he had barely seen her. He sighed. He had been looking forward to spending some quality time with the lithe and feisty redhead who sucked cock like no one else could.

“Jackson. Fancy meeting you here.”

He turned slowly towards the voice to see Cindy walking up towards the bench, her too short skirt threatening as usual to reveal way too much of her charms. She always gave the impression of being a stereotypical perfect blonde, the kind that had become synonymous with ditzy in popular culture, but Jackson was starting to suspect that she was anything but. Sure, she giggled a lot and had an utterly care-free attitude to everything, but she was surprisingly sharp, and she had once let it escape that she was majoring in economics with a minor in mathematics. Jackson could further attest that she was also great in the sack—those shapely legs of her feeling wonderful when wrapped around your waist, clutching you tight as you drive yourself deep inside her. Jackson shook his head.

“Hey Cindy—what’s up?”

She sat next to him on the bench, and leaned over to give him a peck on the cheek, one that lingered perhaps a few seconds longer than strictly necessary. She had always been friendly to him, but ever since that one night he spent with her two weeks earlier after triggering her programming—the only time he had spent with her, most of his attention having been focused on Kyra—she had been a lot more flirty with him. Leaking, Bernie had called it. While the programming that the girls were subjected to affected their behavior only when they were in their triggered state, some behavior modification leaked to the normal state. Bernie had explained that this was due to the equipment in the lab not being calibrated enough to achieve the level of precision required. As long as it translated into girls kissing him, Jackson did not mind such leakage.

The part of his mind that was not completely overwhelmed by the sight of Cindy crossing her legs and in doing so calling attention to the convergent lines of her thighs noted that he had not seen Bernie around these last few days.

“What are you up to, hanging out all by your lonesome self?” asked Cindy.

He took a deep breath, forcing himself to quite staring at her legs and look into her eyes. This only barely helped, since she had the bluest eyes he had ever seen, and while they seemed large and innocent right now, he knew full well that with only one word—one sentence—he could open up vistas of depravity and lust, get her to debase herself joyfully, without censorship, embracing her inner pervert. And as was often the case, she looked like she knew exactly what he was thinking.

“Nothing much. Waiting for Kyra, really.”

Cindy laughed delightedly. “And how’s your darling girlfriend doing?”

“She’s not my girlfriend.”

“Right. Right. Of course not.” Cindy smiled, then whistled the melody to Jackson and Kyra sitting in a tree, which earned her a swat on the shoulder.

“Stop it!”

“Sorry,” said Cindy, not sounding sorry at all. “But you looked all gloomy before I showed up. Hard to believe that you were thinking about Kyra with such a long face.”

“What? Oh. No, I was thinking about Daniel.”

“Of course. Awful, awful thing that happened to him. I can’t believe that Biff would just take Jenn like that. And that she’d go along with it, and just drop Daniel. She seemed to love him so much.”

“Yeah.” Jackson, who knew better, did not elaborate. “I was just trying to figure out a way to cheer him up. Especially since the word around the frat is that Biff and Jenn have taken off somewhere south for a while.”

“Really? That’s crazy! Poor Daniel. He’s going to be difficult to cheer up, that’s for sure. He needs time. Time, and friends. I know. I know that real well.” She looked in the distance, sadness in her eyes.

Jackson looked at Cindy, the obvious question dying on his lips as an idea flashed in his mind. It was not a new idea, but with Cindy right there, he figured he just had to try.

“Cindy,” he said, his voice low, “I am your DIK brother.” Cindy’s eyes flashed to the fraternity ring on his finger, and then looked up at him, an unmistakable glow of lust clearly visible. Jackson swallowed.

“What is your wish, sir?” Her voice was silky smooth, a hint of playfulness shining through. She crossed her legs, the movement revealing even more mouth-watering thigh. Jackson longed to run a hand up that leg, knowing he would eventually reach a warm pussy that only asked to get touched, probably soaking wet already. He resisted the impulse. Fuck, he thought. Kyra, better have some extra stamina after this. Not that Kyra would mind if he had his way with the hot blonde, but oddly enough, at some level, he would.

“Cindy, listen, you really like Daniel, right?”

“Yes, I do.”

“I do too. He seems like a straight up guy.”

“He is. He’s smart, kind, funny, he never loses his temper, and just a generally pleasant person. And he’s hot.”

“You’re completely right. And now that Jenn’s gone, we have to make sure he’s taken care of. I mean, he has friends, of course...”

“Yes, Radhu and Serena—they’re close, all of them. Although Radhu I have not seen around for a while. And Serena—”

“Serena’s so busy with her job at the paper that she probably has no time to really spend with Daniel.” Not to mention, he added internally, that she’s busy getting fucked by half the frat. The statuesque black girl had become extremely popular since the New Year.

“He’s all alone,” added Cindy, edging closer to Jackson, her hand coming to rest on his leg. “That’s so sad.”

“And he’s just lost his girlfriend—his fiancée—and he’s distraught. He needs comfort.” It wasn’t a question, Jackson made sure of that.

“He’s distraught. He needs comfort.” Cindy repeated, with conviction.

“Yes. And you should be the one to provide this comfort. You are the perfect person to do this. His friends are busy with their on lives, so it is your responsibility, because you are his friend. Because you love him.”

“I love him.”

“You love him. And now he’s available. So he can be yours. All yours.”

“All mine.” The way she said it, with hunger, made Jackson hesitate. She was too intense for a girl that has been triggered, as she often was.

“That’s right. All yours. So you will hang out with him, support him, take care of him, console him, distract him, make yourself indispensable. Turn on your wily charms and ensnare him.”

“I’ll ensnare him. Make him mine.”

“That’s right. You’ll make him yours. You’ll make him forget his fiancée, make him fall in love with you, just like you’re in love with him.”

“I’ll make him love me, just like I love him.”

“Exactly.” Jackson let out a deep breath. This was a crap shot of the most optimistic kind. He had no clue whether this would work, and he wished Bernie had not made himself scarce since the meeting with Kevin two days earlier so that he could have talked this over with him. While the girls looked like they were suggestible when they were in their triggered state—and indeed, they would obey orders readily, even enthusiastically—they actually were not. According to Bernie, there was no sure-fire way to put in suggestions that carried over to their normal state, beyond some unpredictable leakage. Which was too bad, Bernie had added, because you could do some pretty kinky things with posthypnotic suggestions, like having a girl start taking off her clothes under certain conditions, or react in particular ways to what other people say and do.

Cindy was silent, looking at him expectantly, and waiting for further instructions. Did he imagine it, that look of longing in her eyes, that look that suggested she’d be more than happy to flip over that short skirt she had on and welcome him inside, spreading her long legs wide? Between her long blonde hair, her blue eyes, her red generous lips, he felt a wave of lust sweep over him. Maybe just a few minutes of fun? Kyra. Think of Kyra. Think of the little redhead with pixie hair and a body to sin for. Think of her on her knees before you, looking up at you as she slurps your cock down, taking it deep, moaning in appreciation. Think of her dancing for you, giving you one of those lap dances that are illegal in most states of the Union. Think of her begging you, pleading for you to fuck her hard over and over again. Offering herself. All of her. To do with as you wished. Deep breath. That’s it. Take care of this and you can go and fuck Kyra senseless.

“Okay, Cindy. You will close your eyes, and when you open them back up, you will be back to normal.”

Cindy looked disappointed, but she did as ordered, and closed her eyes. Jackson shuffled on the bench to put some distance between them, not knowing how the blonde would react if she woke up with her thigh pressing hard into his. A few seconds later, she opened her eyes, and smiled at him. He smiled back.

“Cute idea, but it won’t work,” she said, shaking her head. “You’re such a guy.”

“What?”

“Me seducing Daniel. Won’t work. It’s too much, too soon. You need a much softer touch.”

Jackson was shocked. Was she still triggered?

Cindy looked at him with a little smile.

“He needs a friend, not a lover. If I come on to him, he’ll push me away and run. Trust me. But don’t worry, I’ll take care of it.”

“How do you...?”

“How do I what?”

“You’re not supposed to...”

“I’m not supposed to know what happens to me when you work your mojo on me?”

Jackson did not know what to say to that, and could feel his face redden.

“And now you’re blushing! Jackson, you are such a dear. Yes, I do remember everything you tell me when you do whatever it is that you do, and yes, I know I’m not really supposed to remember—I figured as much from talking to the other girls who seem to have no recollection of anything weird happening to them.”

She knows. Jackson was panicking. She knew that she had been put in a sort of trance, and she remembered everything. And remembered everything that had happened to her on other occasions too. This was impossible, he could almost hear Bernie say in his quiet superior voice, since all the programming was embedded at a pre-conscious level, where supposedly even language was not formed, so there were no words attached to those ideas and notions, and therefore no way for the brain to process them except perhaps through dreams. Or something like that—Jackson always phased out when Bernie went all technical on him. And here was Cindy, challenging the impossible.

“You remember?” he asked, stumbling over the words. “You remember? Oh God! Why didn’t you...?”

She laughed. “Why didn’t I what? Tell you before? Are you actually embarrassed? That’s so cute!”

“You’re not... you’re not upset?”

“Why? Because you guys have used me over and over again for the last six months, ordering me around, treating me like a little fuck doll to do with as you pleased?”

Jackson swallowed, unable to look at her.

“Look, I don’t know what you did, or how you did it, but I didn’t say anything because I was enjoying myself. It was fun.”

Jackson looked up. “Fun?” He had not expected that.

Cindy sighed. “Yes, fun. You wouldn’t understand. Look, don’t worry, your secret’s safe with me. And as far as Daniel is concerned, I’ll take care of him, all right? I do care about him. Tell me, though, how likely is Jenn to come back? You said she was gone.”

“Yeah, they’re gone. Not sure where exactly. But I don’t think they’ll be back for a long while. Certainly if Kevin has his say. He wants Biff away from this place, and Jenn too.”

“That’s what I thought. Okay.” She paused for a second, thinking. Then she looked sad for a second. “I’ll need to get rid of this then,” she said, looking at her charms bracelet. After a beat, her face hardened, and she jerked on the chain, sending two of the charms flying into the grass. She handed Jackson the chain with the remaining charm. “Here. Daniel won’t trust me as long as I wear this. And rightly so.”

Jackson was speechless, but accepted the bracelet. He could see the longing on her face, but did not understand it. His brain felt like it had stopped processing information, and was merely reacting to external stimuli.

“Hey, what are you guys up to?” A voice came up from behind them.

“Kyra!” Jackson jumped, looking like he had been caught with a hand in the cookie jar.

Cindy smiled. “Hi Sweetie. I was just entertaining your boyfriend while he was waiting for you.” She stood up and kissed Kyra on the cheek, her lips lingering for half a second on the skin of the redhead, who responded with a kiss of her own. Leakage, thought Jackson. He knew that the two girls had been enjoyed together by some of the brothers.

“He’s not my boyfriend,” laughed Kyra.

“Yeah, so I heard. You two are just spending all of your time together, hand in hand, sneaking kisses when no one’s looking. Don’t worry—” she winked exaggeratedly at Kyra, “—your secret’s safe with me.” She turned her head towards Jackson, and winked again, this time more seriously, a little smile on her lips.

“I’ll see you later,” she waved, heading down the way Kyra had come, a spring in her step.

“What’s she so happy about?” asked Kyra, dropping down next to Jackson and watching the blonde girl go.

“I’m not entirely sure, to be honest.”

“You know, if I were your girlfriend, I may just be a tiny bit jealous that you were spending time with a friendly and beautiful blonde.” She was joking, but was there actually some worry in her voice?

Jackson looked at Kyra silently for a few seconds, mesmerized by the redhead’s sharp green eyes, thinking. Girlfriend. That way lay trouble, didn’t it? After all, she was free to be used by the other brothers in the fraternity. Granted, many of them had stayed away from her since they had been hanging out more and more together, but still. There could be no expectation of exclusiveness. On the other hand, what he felt was what he felt and there was no way around it—he liked her, a lot. And it stung whenever someone took her and fucked her.

“What?” she asked, amused.

He ran his hand through her short red hair, and she leaned into the caress, closing her eyes, a smile on her lips. His hand trailed down the side of her face. She quickly looked around to see if anyone was around, and seeing no one, and blushing while she did it, she quickly caught his thumb between her lips and sucked it inside, in and out, slowly, her tongue swirling around delicately.

“So what would you like?” she asked, her voice seductive, once he had slipped his finger out from between her lips.

“What do you mean?”

Kyra snuggled up beside him, pulled him against her, and, once again after looking around to make sure no one was looking, she kissed him, her lips parting as his tongue slipped inside. He ran his hands up side, touching her breasts through the tight sweater. He could feel her nipples harden under his fingers.

“You know exactly what I mean,” her voice low. “What would you like?”

“What are you offering?”

Kyra actually blushed. “Anything you want.” She let out a deep breath.

Jackson smiled. He had come to know her over the last weeks, and know her fantasies, which were not buried that deeply. She liked it when he told her what to do—she liked it a lot. And she liked having her boundaries pushed almost as much as she dreaded it. The combination was heady.

He leaned over and whispered in her ear. “Then it’s easy. I want to fuck you and feel you come around me.”

She shivered. “Okay,” she said even more softly than before, glancing at him from below shaded eyelids. “Your place or mine?”

“How about right here?”

Her eyes widened, her breath grew short. “No way! Someone could see!”

He grinned, unzipping his pants. Kyra turned red, looking around wildly. “Jackson! Stop it! We’ll get in trouble!”

Jackson took her hand, brought it down to his groin, placed it over his hardening shaft. He continued whispering in her ear. “We won’t get in trouble. But yes, someone could pass by. Can you imagine what they’d think if they saw you stuffing my dick in your mouth, or your pussy, or your ass. What would they think? I mean, besides ‘look at that skank being pounded right there in the middle of campus,’ and even ‘it looks like she’s really loving it?’”

Kyra shivered again, closing her eyes. Her hand was pressing into Jackson’s crotch, rubbing his cock through his pants slowly, almost without realizing it.

Jackson knew he was pushing it, but he knew that at some level she enjoyed it, and it was certainly hot to see her so bothered. He whispered again. “And they’d be right, too. You are a skank. I bet you’re wet just thinking about me ripping those pants off you and stuffing your panties in your mouth and taking you, right here, right now. And you know what happens to skanks that get wet so easily?”

Kyra’s hand pressed harder on his cock, now closing softly over the shaft still covered by his shorts. Without opening her eyes, her voice barely a whisper, she answered. “They get punished.” Her breath was short.

“That’s right—they get punished,” whispered back Jackson. “They get to crawl on their hands and knees, begging not to be abused too hard, promising that they’ll be good, that they’ll be obedient, that they’ll be docile. And then they get tied up, hands in their back, ankles up behind their thighs, a cock gag in their throat, a fat dildo up their ass, and then they get fucked, hard, like a piece of meat, with no regard to their pleasure, a fuck toy for their master’s enjoyment.”

Kyra shivered noticeably, her hand grasping his cock. He could see her nipples trying to pierce through her thin sweater so hard they were. He toyed with the idea of playing with them, but expected Kyra to snap out of it. He knew he could use her trigger, but this was so much better, so much hotter, so much... truer. This was Kyra, the real Kyra, turned on by him, Jackson, and not by some proxy Jackson that existed only in her mind, or however the programming really worked. “Is that how you want to be punished, Kyra?” he whispered to her.

“Yessss...” Eyes closed, she licked her lips, her hips jerking slowly, as if teased by an invisible cock.

“Except I think you’d enjoy it too much—not much of a punishment if you gets your rocks off is it?” Her hand was rubbing his cock still. “No, I think we’d need something else. How about I get Cindy to come along, and I fuck her right in front of you, while you’re tied up and can’t move or pleasure yourself, so all you can do is watch my dick plow inside her over and over again, wishing it was you?” Kyra groaned and shook as a tremor coursed through her body. Jackson eyed Cindy’s charms bracelet on the table, thinking that there was a fat chance now that Cindy could possibly join them in a threesome. But Kyra did not know that—or even cared, at this point.

“Pleaaaaseeee....” she moaned.

“Please what? Please do it, or please don’t? You know what? After I fuck Cindy’s little blonde twat—after I’ve made her come over and over again while you’re lying out tied up and unable to move—I think I’ll get her to squat over your pretty little face and—after taking off your cock gag, of course, perhaps shoving it in your drooling pussy—force you to clean her out. I’d love to see you with your tongue between Cindy’s legs, your head trapped by her thighs, your nose up her butt, licking away, sucking, drinking my cum, your hips jerking up begging to be touched, rubbed, pinched, begging to have the hard dildos in your holes replaced by warm flesh, and you know it won’t happen because I’m going to keep you tied up and unsatisfied the whole night until you offer to do the filthiest things if I’d only let you get off.”

Kyra was shaking, her eyes still closed, her hand squeezing and kneading his cock. Jackson wanted her, knew she wanted him. This was as far as they had ever gone in public playing the submission games that Kyra seemed to enjoy so much. Quietly, and after another look around to see that no one was there, he brought his hands down to his pants and pulled down his short, letting his cock out. Kyra froze when she felt his naked shaft in her hand, and that seemed to snap her out of whatever trance she was in. She opened her eyes, pulled away from him, her face red. “Jackson! You’re shameless! I’m not doing this here!” She pulled her hand away, smoothed out her sweater nervously, and made to stand up. She hesitated. “We can... we can continue this at my place? Maybe?” she asked in a low voice, blushing furiously.

Jackson grinned. “That’d be great.”

Kyra had a little smile, and took Jackson’s hand.

“Kyra, I am your DIK brother.”

Kyra’s eyes flashed to the fraternity ring on Jackson’s finger, then glassed over for a few seconds. She remained silent, her eyes trained down.

Jackson was all up for continuing this at her place, but he needed release, now, and he knew that in her heart of hearts, she enjoyed this. He grabbed her head and pulled her down onto his lap, plunging his cock into her eager mouth.