The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Adjusters II: The Greek Fiasco

Consolations (2)

The party was held on one floor of a large house in the Ghetto. It was already full of students by the time Daniel, Cindy, Jackson, and Kyra showed up. Most were mingling, talking and laughing in the various rooms of the apartment suite. Some were sitting in couches, kissing, while others were cheering at the large screen television. The overall lighting was kept low, with only a few cloth-darkened lamps providing ambience.

Jackson and Kyra soon disappeared, while Daniel and Cindy hung about in the living room. Daniel noticed the show playing on the television.

“Well I’ll be... Kittens’ Den,” said Daniel, his voice catching for a second.

Kittens’ Den was the show that he, along with Radhu, Jenn, and Serena, had almost religiously followed the previous year, getting together every week to catch the broadcast. It had been a convenient excuse to wind down and relax and keep in touch, really. Daniel looked at the screen in wonder. The second season had started, clearly. And seeing the familiar characters only served to bring into focus just how out of whack his current life was. How did it go so wrong, he wondered? What happened? He could feel Cindy’s eyes on him.

“Huh, what’s Kittens’ Den?” she asked.

Daniel smiled a sad smile before looking at her, and summarized what was was a fairly convoluted storyline about an organization taking in runaways and prisoners, generally female, but not exclusively, and using mind-control technology to overwrite their personalities with artificial ones for various purposes. For instance, the organization underwrote a high-class escort service, where a customer could order a girl for the evening, the day, or the week, to his or her complete specification.

Cindy rolled her eyes. “Sounds like a really mind-expanding show. I’m starting to understand a bit more why you’re fascinated by the mind-control stuff,” she said, clearly referring to his senior project.

Daniel shrugged, feeling vaguely embarrassed. “It’s better than it sounds.”

“No shit it’s better than it sounds!”

They turned to see a young man coming towards them with two large bottles of beer. He was unremarkable aside from an abundant beard and hair that made his head look too big for his short frame. He extended the bottles towards them. Daniel and Cindy each grabbed one.

“And this new season is looking particularly interesting,” continued the young man, pulling another beer bottle out of nowhere and starting to take a long pull. “I mean, they got some high-profile chicks to bare it all in pretty demeaning roles as slave kittens, and they introduced these two investigators for the Den in charge of recovering runaway kittens and researchers that try to leave the company with their tech. Very X Files, and the woman’s a total fox, you can imagine, with legs up to there,” and his eyes trailed down to Cindy’s legs when he said that, almost unwittingly, “huh... but they’re also both ruthless efficient killing machines, and they prove rather imaginative when interrogating suspects to obtain information. I’m Aaron, by the way, your host for the evening, and let me tell you, you look smashing tonight baby.”

Cindy smiled, acknowledging the compliment.

“I’m Daniel.”

“Aaron. Good to meet you. Well, enjoy yourself, and you,” he addressed Cindy, “I certainly hope I will run into you later.” His eyes lingered down her body.

Daniel and Cindy made the round, but besides Jackson and Kyra, who were busy discussing with another couple in the corner, they did not know anyone else, until Cindy recognized one of her classmates and they started discussing an upcoming course project. Daniel left Cindy to her discussion, circled the party one more time, and finally ended up in a one-seater in the living room watching the running episode of Kittens’ Den.

He lost track of time, and when Cindy reappeared thirty minutes later, he looked at her as if coming out of a daze.

“Mind if I sit down?”

“Sure, go ahead.”

“Thanks.”

He was expecting her to sit down on the chair beside his, or at worst on the floor, but she slipped between his legs and sat down on his lap, one hand wrapped around his neck. She was holding another bottle.

“Just make yourself comfortable,” he said, his face deadpan.

“I will,” she replies, moving around to find the best position on his thigh. She was warm and tight against his body, and her dress had risen up high exposing her legs in their full delicious glory. She crossed them in front of him, and leaning back against his shoulder, turned to finish watching the show. Around them, people were still talking and drinking and in various places you could see in the glow of the television screen that they were kissing and making out.

“Cin, you’re drunk.”

She giggled. “Maybe. So?”

He had nothing to respond to that.

They watched the show, them and a small group of people that had coalesced around the screen, until it finished and someone flipped the channel and they landed in the middle of a somewhat raunchy romantic comedy about two people who meet by chance and spend the rest of the movie looking for each other while dealing with lovers, ex-lovers, and of course family. Not the sort of movie that stretched one’s mind in any way, but the quips were witty enough, the cast seemed to be having enough fun, and everyone was pretty enough to make for an entertaining mindless time. Cindy was still leaning against him, and he could feel her heat from where he was. He stole a glance at her thighs, exposed as they were by her having crossed her legs. Daniel thought about what Jackson had told him earlier, about sleeping with her. He could not see himself there, not yet. Images of Jenn kept intruding into his mind every time he did, and it hurt.

“So Kittens’ Den. Explain to me something—why didn’t the researcher that escaped—why didn’t he just, I don’t know, rewire everyone’s brain so that none of them could reveal where he was hiding.”

“Well, the stuff that they use to mess with minds only works on women, apparently.”

“That’s stupid. Why?”

“What do mean, why? That’s just the gimmick of the show. Something about the brain chemistries between male and female being different, susceptible to different stuff. They’ve never really explained it.”

“That doesn’t make any sense.”

“Hold on—you’re telling me that of all the things about that show that you’ve seen tonight, all the stuff about a gigantic conspiracy involving hundreds of thousands of people and that somehow no one anywhere notices, all the stuff about the mind wiping and mind imprinting and general mind fucking that goes on, out of all that, what really breaks your suspension of disbelief is their hypothetical chemistry difference between brains?”

Cindy shrugged, then smiled. “Just goes against everything I’ve heard about biochemistry, that’s all. Call it a professional deformation. I was thinking of going pre-med before getting into economics. Still might really.”

“I didn’t know that.”

“I don’t tell many people. People start treating you differently when they think you’re smart. And I don’t like that. So I tone it down. Take my blonde hair, my cute tush, my round boobs, add a few giggles here and there—” and she demonstrated, sounding like a stereotypical airhead, “well, no one sees me as a threat.”

“You’re saying smarts is threatening?”

Cindy looked at Daniel with a mock sad expression on her face, and ran her hand across his cheek. “Oh, sweetie, if only there were more guys like you around, a girl could really get used to it.”

* * *

Jackson stumbled into the living room, distracted by a young man on the large television screen enthusiastically doing a young redhead girl from behind on a bed. He grinned, turning to Kyra, who was keeping him from collapsing to the ground. “She’s almost as cute as you are when we fuck, babe!”

“You’re drunk Jackson! Come on, sit down before you hurt yourself.”

“I love you Kyra!” he said, dropping onto the couch, and bringing her down with him on his lap. Kyra yelped.

“I’ll take it a lot more seriously when you tell me without half a dozen beers in you. Come on, let me up!”

Jackson hugged her close, running his hands down her back. “God, I want you so bad.” He kissed her neck. Kyra laughed, and pushed him away.

“Jackson, behave! We’ll play when we get my place later. I’ll make it worth your while, I promise.”

He dropped his hand to her ass, and squeezed hard enough to make her yelp. “Come on, Kyra, you been teasing me all evening with those fucking’ pants of yours. Tight painted-on leather pants. You love guys looking at your ass, don’t you? You little cocktease!”

Kyra blushed, and pushed him away once more. “Jackson! Come on!”

Jackson looked at her for a long while, a smile on his face. “Kyra, I am your DIK brother.”

Kyra’s eyes flashed to the fraternity ring on Jackson’s finger, then glassed over for a few seconds before looking down at the floor, head bowed. She did not say a word.

He grasped one of her breasts through her thin shirt, making her gasp. Then he pulled her head up and kissed her. She responded to the kiss by melting her body into his. His hands went back to her ass.

“I gotta feel my cock inside you, babe! Wanna fuck?”

Kyra slowly licked his chin before responding. “Whatever you say, Jackson. My body’s all yours, to do as you wish, you know that.” She closed her eyes and moaned when he twisted one of her nipples. When she opened her eyes and looked back at him, there was heat in her gaze. “How do you want me?”

“Sloppy wet and filthy, babe. Come here.” He pulled her towards a dark corner of the living room. “Take off your pants.”

Kyra struggled to slide her leather pants off, but she did it, while Jackson enjoyed the sight of her long naked legs, having dropped his own pants down. “Panties too. Give them to me. God, you’re dripping wet babe. Now sit on my cock. No, away from me. Yeah, just like that. Oh yeah! Fuck!”

* * *

On the television screen, the male protagonist had just woken up from an all-night sex romp with the female protagonist’s younger and wilder sister, and for some reason the female protagonist—a tall and lean brunette with a distinctly kinky side—was busy doing a striptease for some contrived plot reason.

Cindy was quiet, sitting comfortably on Daniel’s lap, drinking slowly. He knew that he should be finding an excuse to get away, return home, but inertia had set in, and her weight on him did feel particularly good.

Cindy’s legs were crossed in front of his eyes, and she was dangling a spike heel from one foot. Cindy noticed Daniel looking at it. “You like?”

“Of course,” he said noncommittally.

“I had this boyfriend in high school who just loved to see me in heels, and wanted me to wear them all the time. He loved to see me strut around with a pair of stilettos. Sometimes he wanted me nude, at other times he wanted me with some lingerie on, like a sheer bra and panties or a translucent short nightie. And there was this very tight corset that he was fond of and that he loved to take me in.” There was a wistful tone to her voice. “He was a sicko, but a sweet sweet one.”

She had a big smile on her face when she leaned towards Daniel and whispered in his ear, “And speaking of sweet, look at them, aren’t they the cutest?”

“Who?”

“Kyra and Jackson. There.” She nodded at a corner of the living room.

Daniel saw that the couple was indeed sitting in a lounge chair in a darkened corner of the room. Jackson’s eyes were closed, and he was leaning back in the chair. Kyra was on his lap, her back to him, straddling his legs. She was undulating slowly back and forth, a subtle wavy motion of the hips. A blanket covered both of them up to their waists.

“She’s fucking him,” whispered Cindy in Daniel’s ear, her breath warm on his skin. “Look at him. The bliss on his face. Must feel so good to slide inside her, inside her tight little tunnel. Look at her, look at the way she moves, back and forth, back and forth, in and out, in and out. Must feel fantastic.

“I wonder which hole he’s in. She’s got an incredible behind, doesn’t she? Always with those tight pants on, just shouting ‘look at my ass—it’s round and hard and so tight it’ll make you pop in a second.’ Jackson’s got to bugger her every chance he gets.” Cindy giggled, leaning into Daniel. “I love that word! Bugger! Like you got a bug up your butt!” She tried to stifle her laughter, doing poor work of it.

“Cin, you’re drunk.”

“Yeah, you told me already. Besides, I like being drunk!”

“Come on, let me get you home.”

Cindy ignored him, and leaned forward to look past him, her hand on his shoulder. “Oh look! He’s grabbing her boobs!”

Jackson had indeed slipped his hands underneath Kyra’s shirt, and he was now kneading her breasts, the movement of his hands unmistakable under the thin material. Kyra’s stomach was exposed, his action having lifted her shirt up, and the taut skin could easily be seen to be damp in the glow of the television screen. Kyra, clearly enjoying the stimulation, tossed her head back against Jackson, mouth open, and her movements become more jerky. She put her arms down to help pumping up and down on his lap, and Jackson used his grip on her chest to drive her down on her every thrust.

“Just look at her go, up, down, up, down, up, down, like a machine,” continued Cindy, her breath short. “She’s gonna make him come in no time, pumping up and down on him like that, probably squeezing him hard every time he goes all the way in. And look at her—she’s getting pounded to orgasm. Look at her! Her mouth wide open like that, I bet anyone could just walk up to her and push her head down and stick their dick in her mouth and she’d suck it, the little whore!”

She leaned over to whisper in his ear once more. “Too bad she doesn’t have my hair—long hair’s the best to let a guy grab a handful and guide your head, if you know what I mean.” She laughed again, her forehead pressed against his cheek. When she caught her breath, she continued. “You know I heard she gives great head, too. She’s got this agile little tongue, a tight throat, a real educated mouth. Look at her, Dan—doesn’t she look like she needs a dick in her mouth, with a man shoving it in and out while holding her head down, using her as a cum sleeve? She needs a man pounding her face hard, the lucky whore, and getting cum all over her, all over those perky tits of hers! Ah! Look at him! There he goes! He’s coming, coming inside his little whore!”

And indeed, Jackson’s face was clenched, and he pulled Kyra hard against him, the muscles in his arms tightening under the strain, and her mouth opened even wider and she shivered noticeably, before collapsing back against her boyfriend.

Daniel felt Cindy’s warm breath on his neck. “That made me so incredibly horny!” She pressed her legs together, shifting her weight on his lap and sending delightful feelings up Daniel’s cock. “And I can feel she’s made you all hard too, didn’t she? She’s such a naughty girl.” She pressed her ass down on his cock, and Daniel had to close his eyes.

“Cin...”

“Aren’t you going to kiss me now?”

Slowly, he leaned over, almost against his will, and his lips flirted with hers, and then her lips parted and he ran his tongue over them and before too long he was kissing her softly, pulling up her small body against his, and he could feel her against him, her chest pressing into his, her legs pressing into his own. She tasted fresh, something herbal, subtler than mint, and her tongue playfully chased after his. It felt like coming home. He took her head in one hand, and kissed her harder, his tongue thrusting into her mouth, demanding. She responded, equally hungry, pressing against him. After a while she pulled away, a grin on her face.

He was getting turned on, he realized, and that was not right. He was not ready for that. He mumbled something vague, some apology, muttering about a restroom, and Cindy dutifully let him go.

Daniel left the living room, bathed in the glow of the television screen. He needed some space to calm down. The evening was not going the way he thought it would go. Cindy had always flirted with him, and she did indeed have a reputation as a flirt, albeit a nice one, but tonight she was driving it up one large notch. And his own feelings on the matter where muddled at best. On the one hand, he was admittedly attracted to the spunky blonde—she was sweet, caring, funny, and her body was... well... she was nice. But he could not shake this feeling of guilt. What about Jenn? He knew she would come back to him, from wherever she was. She had to. Otherwise, what was he?

Perhaps Jackson was right, perhaps he did need a distraction. Cindy was a friend, and she cared about him, and she would not expect anything from him, and she would understand that he wanted to take things slow.

He ran into Jackson while looking for the restroom. The young man slapped him on the back. “You gonna get lucky tonight, man! I can promise you!”

“You’re drunk, Jackson,” replied Daniel, feeling like a broken record, and holding up his friend to keep him from collapsing down on the ground.

“Of course I’m drunk. Why does everyone have to keep pointing out the obvious? Do I look senile? Doesn’t change the fact—you gonna get lucky tonight. Lucky fucker!”

He laughed on his way to the kitchen, wrapping his arm around a random partygoer. Daniel watched him go, shaking his head.

He resumed his quest for a restroom, and finally found a free one in an isolated corner of the apartment suite. It was surprisingly large and clean. He took a deep breath, looked at himself in the mirror for a long time. He splashed his face with cold water. It helped a little. He was definitely tipsy, and it was making him vulnerable. He had to laugh at his situation. Here he was, at a decent party, having spent the last forty-five minutes with a beautiful girl on his lap that he was sure would have been more than ready to make out with him had he even hinted at it, without having really worked for it, living the dream of college students everywhere, and he was fighting himself to keep from giving in. That was messed up. He needed to leave, get back home, get his bearings back.

And then a pair of hands slipped over his eyes, and a body pressed against his back.

“Guess who?” a voice whispered in his ear.

“Come on, Cindy, cut it out. I think I should go home.”

“Guess again,” the voice responded. It was definitely not Cindy. He turned around, and Kyra kissed him on the lips, lingering, a soft kiss that promised wonders.

Taken by surprise, Daniel took two seconds before pulling his head back. “Kyra, what are you doing?”

“What does it look like I’m doing? If you don’t recognize this anymore, it’s high time someone took care of you.”

“Kyra—fuck! No. Jackson. What about Jackson?”

Kyra smiled, put a finger across his lips. “Who do you think sent me, silly? Jackson said you needed cheering up, needed to release some tension, needed to get lucky a bit.” She pressed a hand against his crotch. “I think he likes me.” She pecked him on the lips again, her tongue licking from one corner of his mouth the other.

With a deft hand, she unfastened his belt and pants. “Jackson told me to find you and blow you. His exact words were ‘Find Daniel and give him your best sloppiest blow job, and make him come so hard he passes out from the drop of pressure.’” She pressed back against him, having fished his cock out of his pants, and she started gently caressing it. She whispered in his ear. “I should tell you that I love being told what to do, it makes me so hot, and I’m very—very!—obedient. So I am going to suck you like you’ve never been sucked off before.” Her hand, small and soft, felt wonderful, sliding up and down, barely squeezing, just caressing the skin, pressing with her fingers on the way down, and her palm on the way up, slowly, agonizingly slowly. Images of her giving head at the NADA party the previous semester came unbidden to his mind’s eye.

“You have a nice hard cock there. It should fill my throat quite nicely. So tell me, do you want me to do all the work, or do you want to fuck my mouth? It’s all up to you. I’ll do it however you want me to, like a good little obedient cocksucker.” She looked at him from under her lashes. “Please, sir, please let me be your little cocksucking servant. I’ll be good...”

“Kyra...”

She slowly dropped to her knees, her face level with his hard shaft. “Tell you what, sir,” she said, sliding her hand up and down on his cock a few times, “how about I just start, and whenever you want to take over, you just grab my head and start fucking?”

“Kyra... Oh!”

She had slipped her lips over his cock, and slid the hard shaft deep into her mouth. It felt warm, wet, tight, and Kyra gagged slightly when the head of his cock hit the back of her throat, but she did not let up, and pushed further, the cock sliding inside almost effortlessly. Her nose smashed into his abdomen, she held the position for several seconds, swallowing repeatedly, sending incredible sensations down his cock.

She pulled out, letting his cock slip out of her mouth, and caught her breath. His shaft was shiny with her saliva, and there was a thick strand connecting the tip to her lips. She looked up at him, a small smile on her face. “That felt so good, sir. May I have more? Please?”

Daniel should have stopped her, a too small voice in his head was whining, it wasn’t right. But part of him wanted—no, craved—release, and it was drowning the voice out. The alcohol definitely was affecting him, and his body was now in control.

Without waiting for his answer, Kyra plunged back onto his cock, and once more took her fully into her mouth, but this time she bobbed her head up and down, sucking hard, and her ministrations had their intended effect. Daniel leaned back against the counter, and gave up. Sensing that he was not resisting any longer, Kyra went all out. In and out drove his cock, and she made it as messy and noisy as she could—loud slurping and sucking sounds came from her half-open mouth, and drool dripped copiously down her chin when it was not flying about out of her mouth. The front of her shirt was getting drenched, but she did not seem to mind, focusing on pleasuring the cock before her to the best of her undeniable abilities.

She let his cock slip out of her mouth again, breathing hard, and she sank lower to tongue his balls, sucking one then the other in her mouth. The position forced her into an arch, which exposed her lower back. Her leather pants were cut low enough to reveal that she was naked underneath.

She saw him looking, and smiled, swaying her ass left and right slowly while jacking his cock harder, and then she sank even lower and ran her tongue on the strip of skin between his balls and his anus. It felt wonderful, at the same time soothing and arousing.

She emerged to look at him slyly, her head bowed down. “Am I sloppy enough for you, sir? Would you like more drool? Would you like more gagging? I can do it any way you want, sir.”

Daniel looked at the top of her head, at her short red hair, not trusting himself to speak. What could he say, anyways?

Kyra’s took his silence in stride, entirely composed, and she dove on his cock again with a vengeance, bobbing her head up and down and sucking with more force than before. Slurping sounds filled the restoom, smacking wetly when his cock head pushed through then emerged from her throat. Her tongue danced across the underside of his cock on every thrust. Her hands were on his ass, pulling him deeper into her time and time again.

And then his hips started to jerk and he knew that he was about to come, and he could tell Kyra knew as well. After a deep hard suck he thrust his hips out and he had to clamp down on his tongue not to shout as liquid fire shot up from his loins. The first spurt of semen went directly into Kyra’s throat. She pulled his cock out in time for the second and third spurts to land across her forehead and across the bridge of her nose. She wrapped her lips around the tip of his cock to receive the rest of his load on her tongue. She swallowed with enthusiasm, her hand milking his cock for everything he had. She did not take his cock in her mouth, just kept her lips glued to the tip. When he was done, he collapsed against the counter, while Kyra dutifully licked his cock clean. She then slowly stood up, wiping off the cum that had landed on her face and that which had leaked from her lips with her fingers.

“Mmmmm. Thank you, sir, for using my mouth. I trust you found it... satisfactory.”

She sucked her fingers clean, slowly. Then, with a slight wave, she left the restroom, while Daniel could do nothing but watch her go, her ass swaying enticingly the whole way.

What had he done?

* * *

Later that evening, long after Daniel had checked up on Cindy to make sure she was okay and to tell her that he was leaving because he was not feeling well, Cindy cornered an inebriated Jackson.

“What the hell did you do?”

“Whaaat?”

“Look at me, Jackson. What the hell did you do to Daniel?”

“What are you talking about?”

“He left in a hurry. Frazzled. Apologetic. He was mumbling something about you and Kyra, wouldn’t look me in the eyes. So I repeat—what the hell did you do?”

“Nothing. Just made his night, that’s all, since you weren’t about to do it.”

“Jackson, what the hell did you do?” she shouted, drawing stupefied looks from the drunken students are them.

“Fuck! Relax! I just asked Kyra to give him some head, okay? The poor guy looked—what’s the word, forewarned? for one? Anyways, yeah, I got her to blow him.”

Cindy’s mouth opened a few times, without any word coming out. Finally, “You’re a fucking idiot sometimes, Jackson! I told you—I told you I’d take care of Daniel, didn’t I? And you had to go and put your big foot in it. You’re—you’re such a guy, Jackson!”

“Come on, it’s not that bad. He had a great time, I bet. And you’re just jealous.”

“Jealous? That’s what you think this is about? Jealous?” She took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down, clearing away the remaining cobwebs of the drinks she had ingested earlier in the evening. “I hope you’re going to remember this in the morning, Jackson. Look, I never asked what you guys did to us, me, Kyra, Serena, what kind of mojo you worked on us. As I said, I don’t mind, I enjoyed it. And Kyra and Serena seem happy, so who am I to judge? But Daniel’s judging. And he knows something is up. And he’s looking, because of Jenn. Because I’m pretty sure that whatever happened to Jenn is related. And by pimping your little girlfriend to him tonight, you just proved to him that you have a hand in what’s going on. My guess is that he’s feeling too guilty right now to think about it, but I guarantee you he’s going to, eventually, and he’ll ask questions. And if he asks, Jackson, I won’t lie to him, you got that? So my advice to you is to man up, and talk to him, and tell him what you know, sooner rather than later.”

Jackson looked back at her, but the lack of focus in his eyes did not give any indication that he had understood anything. Cindy debated arguing her point further, but then simply sighed and left the party.