The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Adjusters II: The Greek Fiasco

A Day in the Life (1)

The light of the new day snuck its way into Cindy Caprese’s bedroom through the curtains and woke her up. Filtered through the orange material, the morning sunlight acquired the warm and welcoming hue that never failed to put a smile on the blonde girl’s face.

She stretched like a cat, basking in that magical moment when her mind was emerging slowly from slumber. She glanced at the clock. A touch past seven. She had nothing planned until eleven, so nothing conspired to make her miss her appreciation of the morning.

There were faint whispers and giggles from the other side of the wall to her right. Cindy listened a few moments, then grinned. Her roommate Melinda had her boyfriend, Chris, over the previous evening, and from the sound of it must have spent the night. Cindy had fallen asleep to the sounds of their coupling, and she was ready to bet that she was fated to wake up in the same manner.

As if to confirm her assessment, a loud moan made its way through the paper thin walls, followed by a louder. “Fuck yes, Christ! Just put it in!” and then a “Oh god! Yes! That’s it! Right there!”

Whatever Chris (Chris? She’d have to tease Melinda about that one!) was doing must be to Melinda’s liking, thought Cindy, because her friend had come three or four times the previous night, loudly, with great force of obscenities, and she seemed of the same mindset this morning. Chris, on the other hand, seemed more the silent type.

Cindy lazily listened to her roommate getting an excellent lay in the next room. She thought about her own love life. Melinda had been hooking up with Chris—a boyfriend of the “Fuck me harder! Come on! Shove it in, you bastard! Fuck! Yes!” variety—for a month now, and she was glowing. Cindy had not had a date since, well, it seemed like forever. Were she to think about it, she would probably have to face the fact that she had not dated since her freshman year. It was not for lack of suitors, but she had come to the realization that dating was not for her. She tried, for sure, and she had a few flings her first semester on campus. But it had not been satisfying. It was not the same. None of the guys she had gone out with had been right, none had had what it took. In short, none of them had been Farid. That was the plain and painful truth. She missed the sex, missed it terribly. But Farid had broken something in her. (Really? Was it really broken? Or did he just show her how broken she already was? She did not know. Did she even want to know?) She had enough things that she wanted to do that letting men fall to the way-side had been too easy. Her pre-med program had quickly taken most of her time anyways. She did not follow up, switching to Economics in her second year, but she never looked back. But she had to admit

“God—come on, grab my my tits! That’s what you want, isn’t it? To squeeze my tits hard?”

Cindy smiled. Whatever else Melinda might be—somewhat of a bookish nerd, with a tendency to enjoy cheap science-fiction books and movies that veered on the mentally unhealthy—restrained during sex she was not. How she and Chris, affable and quiet and giving the distinct impression of never having raised his voice above a loud whisper, ended up together and especially stayed together was one of those mysteries better left to future anthropologists to study.

“Come on! Squeeze! Harder! Aaargh! Now push—inside! Fuck yes! Yes!”

She had always thought she was not particularly restrained herself, sexually speaking. At least, that had been the picture in her own mind. But the first times she was faced with the possibility of sex, in middle school, she blocked. It was not shyness, nor was it self-consciousness. She did not know what it was. She had blocked. Just blocked. She had not been able to make the first steps, and had resisted the steps that her companion had made. She had wanted it, badly. But she just could not do it. Until Farid, that is. Until Farid had gotten under her skin, in high school. He had shown her that she was indeed open to sex. He had introduced her to kinky sex, and she had taken to it like a fish to water. And Farid certainly liked his sex kinky. He was extremely visual, was always pushing her to dress up more and show off her body. He loved to see her on her knees blowing him, and preferred pretty much anything over straight intercourse: foot jobs, tit jobs, rubbing his dick between her thighs, preferably while she wore stockings. He liked coming in her mouth, or on her chest, or in the small of her back, and loved nothing more than making her rub his semen into her skin. And she loved it back. All of it. That he ate pussy like a god was not to be dismissed either.

“Pull my legs up—pull my legs up you fuck! I wanna feel your chest on my thighs! Yeah! God—like that, just like that! Ugh! Fuck yes, deeper! Push on ‘em! Push on my legs! Fuck! Yes!”

How had Farid done it? What was the key that he used to unlock her sexuality? Somehow, he had recognized what was deep inside her, the seething desire, the smoldering volcano of her lust. He had known what she had herself been unable to figure out, that she needed to be pushed through her blockage. She would not or could not do it by herself, someone else had to do it. And Farid had pushed. Farid had loved to push. He wanted her. He had taken her. She resisted at first—like always—but he pushed harder, and she yielded. With her whole soul. And once she had yielded, she was his. He had played with her, had used her—like a masturbatory aid at times more than anything else—and she had been more than delighted to oblige. She had basked in it, the release, the letting go. The full and complete abdication of responsibility. She could not do it on her own. But Farid had pushed her through her own wall, and she had surrendered her body and her mind to him. And he had taken advantage of it to its fullest.

“Ugh! Oh yes, that’s it, like that! Push on ‘em! Oh—you like that, you fucking perv, don’t you—to push my legs apart like that, like a fucking whore, keeping me open so you can stuff that fat cock of yours up my cunt? Oh! Fuck! Oooh! Come here and kiss me and then fuck me, you fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Yes!”

When Farid dropped her like a used whore, right after prom night (and what a prom night it had been—she still shivered when she thought about it) she was devastated, but part of her, the level-headed rational part of her, figured that her wall had been breached, and that once she had recovered from the heartbreak, she would be able to find another boy. But it had not worked. The wall was still there, solid as ever. Only Farid had known how to push her through it. And Farid was gone. She had despaired of ever having sex again, ever feeling free again. Even when desire was choking her up, she was blocked. Like two weeks ago, when she was sitting on Daniel’s lap at that party, and she had felt his erection underneath her, pressing into her ass, and it had turned her on so much, and she was hoping so hard that he would just kiss her and caress her and disregard her protests and just take her—but no, Daniel was too nice, too polite, too considerate.

And then last year the Delta Iota Kappa boys had worked their voodoo on her, and turned her into their play thing. When she had woken up in that little lab with that older man calling himself the Doctor, she had at first been terrified, but had eventually understood that she had been drugged, and that the Doctor had used her drug-induced haze to implant deep subliminal suggestions into her mind. She had almost asked the Doctor about them before she realized from his words that he had not expected her to know about it, and she figured that she might be in real trouble if he did find out.

The Delta Iota Kappa boys had been using her for a week as a sex toy—a week of non-stop sex that left her glowing with pleasure—before she discovered that the suggestions had begun to fade in the background, eventually barely affecting her more than as an annoying voice in the back of her mind. But they were still embedded in her psyche deeply enough to breach the wall blocking her own desires, and when the frat boys triggered her, she felt the same freedom that she had enjoyed with Farid, and basked in it and enjoyed the sex with the boys. They did not know any better—she was not controlled, but she happily served them. She stripped for them, sucked them, fucked them. All things she had done for Farid, all things that Farid had made her do. As a whole, the frat boys were fairly unimaginative, except for a few of the older ones that had enough of a mean streak to thoroughly enjoy dominating and humiliating the girls. And of course, there had been Biff, who had all the subtlety of a thick-headed bull and the sexual appetite of a freakish rabbit. For all his faults, though, he had a dick to match, and she had had her fair share of orgasms as he plowed his large tool into her. All in all, whatever the Doctor had done to her had allowed her to enjoy sex again. And all that the boys wanted, really, was another pretty little thing to use as a fuck toy, and if there was one thing that Cindy had learned to do well was to be a pretty little fuck toy. She did feel moderately guilty sometimes about the other girls they had ensnared, but she had managed to convince herself that they got as much out of it as she had.

“Is that all you got? Fuck! My baby brother can fuck better than that! Get off me—on your back—There, don’t move! Ooooh! Fuck! Don’t you fuckin’ move till I’ve you all inside! Fuck! Oh! Oh! Yes! Fuckin’ big in my pussy! Oh fuck! Okay, now move, push it in, push—Oh! Oh! Yes!”

Cindy smiled, imagining curvy Melinda sitting on top of Chris’s hard dick and sliding up and down, probably playing with her breasts while Chris tried to hold on to her hips for dear life. Cindy’s own hand strayed to one of her breasts, cupping the full, fleshy mound and tweaking a nipple for good measure. It responded promptly, sending a spark of arousal down her body all the way to her toes. As she played with her breasts, she thought back to her life as a Delta Iota Kappa girl, before her chat with Jackson which led her to give up her charms bracelet, which she knew deep down inside was linked to the trigger they had given her. She did not know exactly how it worked, but there was a link. And now that it was gone, she feared that she had lost the one chance she had to let her sexual side go free. But there had been no hesitation to give it all up.

Her hand was squeezing her breasts harder now, while her other hand had trailed down her body and slid under the waist band of the lace panties she had on—she liked to sleep in pretty things, imagining that she was putting on a show for a fantasy lover—and she was slowly using the tip of her finger on one sensitive pussy lip. She could feel her juices running, and smiled at the thought of the pleasure soon to come. Her fingers edged their way up towards her clitoris.

“Come on, grab my ass, you bastard! What kind of man are you? That’s right, grab it hard—Oh! Come on, push me down, force me down on your cock, rub my clit down against you—Oh fuck! Yes! Harder! Fuck! Yes!”

Cindy’s fingers had found her clitoris, and she was playing with it the way she liked it, teasing the hard button by flicking it lightly, then rubbing hard at the base, her other hand doing something similar to her nipple. She was horny, as was usually the case early in the morning. A female morning boner, Farid had called it, and he had often sat down to watch her pleasure herself in front of him, for him. Thinking about being a toy for the frat boys just made her even hornier. What would happen now? If she were triggered by a brother, would it breach the wall again, let her enjoy herself with a man? No one had since that day when she gave up the bracelet. But it did not matter, not really. She was now there for Daniel, and she was intent on helping him through his difficult time, while his fiancee was at the hands of Biff. (At least she’s going to get the fucking of her life, Cindy thought.) Thinking about Daniel made her diddling finger move faster, and without conscious thought she brought it and others fingers down her slit and slowly, carefully, slipped them inside her hot and wet entrance. The penetration made her skip a breath, but she recovered, and before too long she was thrusting her fingers in and out, the hand on her breast now squeezing harder. She spread her legs further apart, kicking the covers off. If only Daniel could see her now, legs apart, fucking herself with her own fingers. The thought of putting on such a wanton show for him, just for his pleasure, made her push her fingers deeper insider her, and her hips lifted off the bed to facilitate the penetration. It felt good, very good, her thumb pressing against her clitoris providing additional stimulation.

“No way—you’re not coming, not now! You fucking bastard! Pull out, now. No, don’t you dare touch that cock! If you come now, I first kick you in the balls, then I kick you out and you’re not fucking ever getting into this pussy again, got that? Good!” Some mumbling. “Then quit staring at my tits if it does! Here, you wanna stare at my ass instead? How about I stay here like this until you get yourself under control and then you can shove that cock of yours into me from behind? Oh fuck! Already? Oh yes! Like that! Don’t you fuckin’ come, you hear me? Oh fuck, yes! Deeper! Harder! Like that! Harder! Harder!”

Poor Chris, smiled Cindy, her own fingers thrusting harder in rhythm with Melinda’s vocalizations. She wondered how Daniel would fuck her—slowly and lovingly, hard and dispassionately, or something in between? Would he lavish attentions on her titties? On her pussy? On her ass? He certainly stole glances at her legs like most boys around campus did, something that invariably made her juice up. She lifted up her legs, as if to show them off to an invisible Daniel at the foot of the bed, the movement sending her thrusting fingers into a different part of her pussy, making her moan.

Her fingers were not enough. Reluctantly, she interrupted herself long enough to reach over to her nightstand and pull out a large, realistic dildo. Dan Junior, she had called it, feeling utterly naughty when she did. She sank back on the bed, one hand going back to teasing her clitoris, and the other slowly pushing the dildo in her mouth, her favorite lubrication method. As she sucked on the hard rubber shaft, her mind went back to the party two weeks ago, remembering how Daniel had felt underneath her, holding her in his arms, how hard his dick had been. As hard as the rubber in her mouth. She slobbered on the artificial shaft, picturing Daniel at the end of it, imagining she was driving him wild with desire. She had been so jealous of Kyra for actually sucking him off in that bathroom. She lined up the now saliva-drenched dildo with her pussy and thrust it in and it went in easily despite its size, and she moaned while images ran through her mind, images of her kneeling on the floor at Daniel’s feet instead of Kyra and giving him one of her filthiest blow jobs, the kind that used to drive Farid wild, and finishing him off by taking his cum into her mouth, just to taste it, just to feel it fill her mouth and slide down her throat. Would Daniel be like with Farid, loving to come in her mouth, and on her face, and and in her hair, and on her tits, and pretty much anywhere on her body? Did Daniel liked to see his lovers drenched in cum, dripping with semen, covered in a thick glaze of man juice? She was sawing the dildo in and out now, her breathing ragged.

“God—that it, fuck me, you bastard! You like this—fucking me from behind like a two-cent whore? You like to see my ass shake like that? Fuck! Harder dammit! You probably just like fucking me like that so you can fantasize about fucking someone else—fuck yes! Like that! Hard! Again! Again! Ah! You like that, you bastard, don’t you? Probably thinking about Cindy on her hands and knees with her cute little ass in the air and fucking her hard! Fuck! I’ve see you looking at her, practically drooling like a horny retard. Fuck she’s probably right there listening and wishing it was her that you were fucking with that hard cock! Oh! Yes! Harder!”

Cindy grinned. Melinda, you little sleaze, leave me out of this. The dildo was doing its job, she was feeling herself getting closer and closer to sweet oblivion. Again, she thought back to the party, how part of her had wanted Daniel to grab her head and thrust it down on his dick and made her suck him, deep, her mouth filling with his dick. And how she had wanted him to pull her on his lap and force her to sit down on his dick, and the thought of sitting down with her legs spread wide with Daniel’s dick plowing into her as he pumped her up and down, naked and dripping with slobber while she danced on his hard shaft made her thrust the dildo even harder, eliciting squishy noises from her juicing pussy.

“Fuck me! I’m close! So close! Fuck me hard! Hard! Again! Oh! Again! Oh! Oh! Oh! That’s it! I’m gonna come! Put... oh! Put your thumb... Fuck! Oh! Put your thumb in my ass! Yes! Yes! Please! Please! Put it in... Oh! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! That’s it! Right there! Fuck! Deeper! I’m there! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yeeeees!”

Cindy kept on grinning right through Melinda’s banshee scream of pleasure, getting closer and closer to her own orgasm. Daniel Junior was fucking her, hard and deep, filling up every nook and cranny, stretching her wide. She would be good, she told herself, she would not throw herself at Daniel hoping for him to fuck her until she was reasonably certain that he wanted her for herself and not because he was hurting over Jenn. But that did not mean that she could not fantasize about spreading her legs for him and letting him plow into her however he wanted, wherever he wanted, as often as he wanted—letting him fuck her with her legs shoved above her head, or from behind, or fuck her mouth, or her tits, or strip for him and dance for him and dress up for him and fuck herself for him and degrade herself for him and offer her body and her heart and her soul to him to do with as he wished.

The thought ran on as she slid her free hand under her ass and spread her leaking juices all over her little rosette with one finger before shoving the dildo faster and faster into her pussy while she thrust one finger inside her ass, and that rush sent her over the edge and with one deep thrust the dildo was in deep and her finger was in deep and her body clenched up as if seizing and her world exploded in a shower of orange-hued sparks and she came with Daniel’s name on her lips.