The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Adjusters II: The Greek Fiasco

Back in Town (1)

“Dan, are you listening?”

Daniel jerked out of his reverie. “Yes, sorry. I’m here.”

Cindy looked at him cautiously, the way she had been doing on and off for the previous two hours. “Physically, maybe. Although even that’s debatable. You’ve been way out of it.”

You have no idea, he thought. She had been much more subdued than usual herself, he wanted to point out, but did not. Instead, he straightened up in his chair, shaking himself awake. They were in an empty classroom, and it was late afternoon. The last lectures were done, and there was a break in the day before evening lectures would pick up. They often met at that time to work on their senior projects, Daniel on mind-control techniques for election manipulations, and Cindy on the economic impacts of mind-altering substances. The projects shared much in terms of background material.

“It’s because of me, isn’t?” Cindy asked, almost too softly to be heard.

Daniel looked at her without saying anything.

“We’ve been skirting the issue all afternoon.” She sighed, put down the chalk she was using to write on the blackboard. “Last night. I kindda dumped on you, you know, with my baggage? I’m so sorry about that. Sometimes I get a bit out of control when I drink. I mean, I like you, Dan, a lot, you should know that by now, but I’m really not one to throw myself at someone like that...” She let the rest of the sentence trail. “I’m sorry I burst up like a water balloon, all emo and all. I guess... I guess I’ve been a bit down about stuff these days. Again, I’m sorry.” She kept her eyes down.

Daniel did not reply immediately. He had been wondering when Cindy would bring up the previous night. He had been waiting for her to be the first to breach the subject, out of respect, and not knowing how she wanted to treat the event. When they had met up two hours earlier, she had looked as nice as she usually did, showing no ill effects from the emotional outpour of the previous night. As for Daniel, he was exhausted after his own sleepless night. The evening with Cindy had been emotional enough, but it took second place to the shock of seeing Jenn again—a shock he had known would happen but whose strength had taken him completely by surprise. Seeing Jenn again, knowing she was around, had thrown his whole world upside down, from its already skewed orientation.

“Cin, about last night,” he started slowly, trying to find the right words, cursing his mind for not quite running on all cylinders, “you have nothing to be sorry about. Yes, maybe you said some things that perhaps you don’t usually talk about, but that it came out, and the way it did, well, it tells me that it needed to come out, and I’m glad that you trusted me enough to open up to me. And I like you too. A lot. And I hope last night proved it, somehow.” The vision of Cindy, her nightshirt thrust up to her chest, her legs spread, her pussy wet and calling for him was difficult to forget, despite all the emotions of the night. “And that I’m here with you, now, hanging out with you, talking to you, working with you, well that should be proof too,” he added.

Cindy’s hesitant and then hopeful smile nearly broke his heart. I’m an emotional wreck right now, he thought.

“Yeah,” he continued, acknowledging the truth to himself and by extension to Cindy, “you know how messed up my life’s been lately. I told you last night—you’ll have to be patient with me.” He did not go into details about exactly what she had to be patient about. He just hoped she would understand. He did not know himself what he meant, exactly. Waiting for him to decide what to do next? Waiting for him to get over Jenn? Was that even fair to Cindy, to put her in a holding pattern, to make her wait after him? He had no idea, and did not have the energy to figure it out.

“Something happened,” said Cindy after a long pause during which her face went from smiling to frowning to pensive. It was not a question.

“What do you mean?”

“Exactly what I said. Something happened. After you left me last night.”

“Why would you say that?”

“Feminine intuition.”

“I thought that was a crock?”

“It is. Doesn’t mean it doesn’t work though. You’re not here, Dan, and not just because you’re almost falling asleep in your chair. Even chemistry is not that boring. And wherever you are, it doesn’t look fun.”

Daniel turned to the blackboard, where Cindy had earlier been describing the various chemical compounds that had come up in their research of mind-altering substances with the ability to affect and control the mind of the victim, all part of their joint senior year project. Cindy had gone through the classic compounds, from gammahydroxybutyrate to scopolamine, detailing their effects in the human body, working her way up to the more experimental drugs, the details of which turned out to be difficult to find. Radhu had helped some, unearthing by not entirely legal means a few specification sheets online, but their chemistry taxed Cindy’s understanding, let alone Daniel’s.

“It’s okay. You don’t have to tell me,” continued Cindy, when she saw that Daniel was lost in thought. “I understand. Look, how about we call it a day? I’m pretty pooped myself.”

“Yeah, let’s do that.”

Daniel was still lost in thought as they headed outside. Spring was out in full swing, welcomed less enthusiastically than usual after what had become known as the Great Indian Summer. Daniel stopped at the top of the stairs leading down from the entrance of the building they had just exited. Cindy stopped a few steps down, looking at him questioningly.

“Jenn’s back in town.” It came out in one breath, and he was almost as surprised as Cindy was by his admission. Saying it out loud made it more real. He needed real.

“Oh.” Cindy climbed back up, her look now one of concern. “How did you—”

“She was at the student center yesterday. With Biff.”

“I’m so sorry, Dan. I don’t know what to say.”

Daniel shrugged. “There’s nothing to say, really.” He did not know what he wanted to hear either.

“What are you gonna do?”

Daniel looked at her. He wondered, not for the first time, whether it was all just an act, this caring, this friendliness. As Radhu had pointed in the past, she had been in cahoots with the Delta Iota Kappa fraternity—Biff’s own crowd—even though she did not hang out with them anymore, and it was unclear the extent to which what happened with Jenn had anything to do with the fraternity itself. After all, Jackson had said that Biff was not particularly liked, and he was gone for much of the year to date, and no one seemed to miss him. But then again, the fraternity was involved with a lot of the weirdness on campus—Daniel was certain of it. And it all goes around in circles, he thought, feeling the familiar frustration at being unable to figure it all out. No matter how much I think about this, it doesn’t go anywhere. Fuck.

“I don’t know what I’m gonna do. I really should talk to her. I think I need to hear what’s going on from her own mouth.” He had told Cindy about the letter Jenn had slipped into his mailbox before she disappeared at the end of January in which she spelled out to him that they were through, and how it had not provided any kind of closure, let alone any understanding.

Cindy stepped up next to him, and without hesitation hugged him. After a beat, he hugged her back. It felt good. He noticed once again just how different her small body felt against his. His mind once more went back to the previous night, to seeing her sprawled out at his feet, nightshirt tucked up to just beneath her breasts, her legs spread, her pussy wet with desire, begging him to order her to do something, anything, offering her body, her mouth, to his filthiest desires. He had been tempted, of course, but had not taken advantage of the poor distraught broken girl. She did not look so distraught today, and feeling her in his arms, feeling her chest pressing into his side, her leg against his, he was tempted all over again. What the fuck’s wrong with me? He would have been hard pressed to explain whether he was upset about not giving in to his desires for Cindy, or that he was upset about admitting to those desires while Jenn was still there in his head and in his heart.

Jenn. His physical need for the short blonde currently in his arms was interspersed with flashes of his ex-fiancée squirming underneath him, or riding him, half naked, looking at him with love and lust in her eyes—Jenn wearing that fuchsia dress from the previous night, looking like a supermodel. Love, lust, sadness and anger fought it out in his mind, as it had for the whole night, and he felt his exhaustion anew. He must have sighed audibly because Cindy hugged him tighter.

“What can I do to help?” she asked softly.

He shrugged. “I don’t know. A bullet to the brain would be nice. And quick.” He smiled to indicate he was kidding, but the smile was weak.

“Come on,” she said, taking his arm. “Let’s go get you some food.”

“You don’t have to come with, Cin. I’ll be fine. You go do... whatever it is you do when you’re not coaching me in chemistry.”

“I’m not leaving you alone in that mood of yours. You’re bound to do something idiotic, you being a man and all.”

Daniel bit back a reply, and just let himself be led away.

* * *

Half an hour later, after a long walk spent half in silence, and half discussing light topics such as the latest university gossip and common friends, Daniel and Cindy had found some seating at a Greek diner in downtown North Alexandria, one favored by the student body of the university that dared venture that far from campus—in part because the staff did not seem to mind large groups of generally noisy undergraduates.

After the waitress brought Daniel his souvlaki and Cindy her large Greek salad, he teased her for being a stereotypical girl. She responded by snatching his sandwich and taking nearly a third of it in a single bite. He watched Cindy almost choke on the piece while she tried not to laugh, before growing more serious.

“Cin, I’ve got a question that came to mind last night, and I’ve been meaning to ask you, but don’t answer if it’s not of my business. But I do have to ask, because, well—”

“Go on, ask away. If I don’t like the question I’ll just make something up.”

“Fair enough. Look, you were telling me last night about... well... about wanting to be told what to do, kindda, roughly speaking...”

“Yes, roughly speaking. It’s a bit more complicated than that...” She was reddening slightly, but despite her discomfort, she did not look down.

“Well, does it have anything to do with you hanging out with the Delta Iota Kappa crowd?”

Cindy stared at Daniel for a long moment. He did not know what she was thinking—her face was utterly unreadable.

“That’s a big part of it, yes,” Cindy finally answered, looking down at her salad bowl. “They’re typical frat boys, really only interested in girls and sports and goofing off, and they don’t mind ordering girls about—fact is, they like it, some of them—and while that’s not for everyone, well, it did fill a bit of a need for me. I know it sound weird and crazy and—”

“It’s okay, Cin. I told you last night and I’m telling you now, you don’t have to explain or justify yourself. It makes sense, sort of. But...” and here he was not sure exactly what he was asking, “why aren’t you with them anymore?”

Cindy looked up at him, weighing his eyes. “I hung out with them because I wanted to hang out with them. When I stopped wanting to hang out with them, I stopped hanging out with them.”

“But why?”

“For you.” She looked like she wanted to add something to her remark, but she hesitated, and never had the chance.

“Hello, lover.”

Daniel stiffened. That voice. The world froze. He was looking dead ahead at Cindy, and her reaction told him that it was not all in his head, as he saw her eyes shift to the aisle, widen, and finally scan up and down.

He felt a body slide into the booth next to him. He turned, slowly. And there she was. Jenn.

Before he could say anything, before he could do anything, she leaned over and kissed him hard. Her tongue pushed into his mouth and sought his, and she pressed her body against his as she kissed him deeply. After an eternity during which Daniel felt like he was having an out-of-body experience, she pulled out of the kiss with a huge smile on her face.

“Did you miss your little Jennie?”

Daniel was too shocked to answer. The kiss had brought back so many memories his mind was scrambled. He had almost forgotten what she tasted like. He almost absently noted how she looked. Her long brown hair seemed even longer than before, down over her shoulders in a flirty wave. He took in the big hoop earrings, the makeup—dark red lipstick, blue eye shadow, black eyeliner. His eyes trailed down, down over the metallic blue skin-tight dress she was wearing that clung to her breasts and pushed them together to offer an appetizing cleavage through the low-cut front part. She was deeply tanned, her naturally-dark skin looking bronzed in the light of the diner. Her dress barely reached mid-thigh, and sported a very high cut on the side that revealed one of her thighs all the way up to her hip, revealing to anyone that cared to look that she had on a pair of flesh-toned thigh-high stockings with a wide darker lace band. Her waist was cinched by a black belt. On her feet a tall pair of platform spike heels—blue like her dress—gave her a good five extra inches of height. She oozed sex appeal. All the males around them were staring at her, their gaze lingering on breasts and on her legs. She did not try to hide from their eyes. In fact, she crossed her legs slowly, letting her dress slide up and expose the lace band of her stockings, drawing eager bated breaths from her audience hoping for a flash of panties.

“Jenn?”

“Of course, silly.”

Her eyes glittered with merriment. She was beautiful, as beautiful as he ever remembered her being.

“Jenn, what are you...? Where...? What...?”

Jenn laughed. “Jennie sees you haven’t lost your mastery of the English language, lover.” She caressed his cheek with her hand, and the silver charms bracelet on her wrist caught the light. Her touch was soft, teasing, promising wonders to come. Her nails were painted blue, matching her dress and her eyeshadow.

“How about Jennie asks the questions instead? Like, wanna fuck?”

“Excuse me?” Daniel’s brain had not yet recovered from the shock, and was having difficulty keeping up.

“You heard Jennie. Wanna fuck her? You know,” and her hand reached down between Daniel’s legs and grabbed his crotch, and while he tried to figure out how to react, she leaned in close and whispered in his ear, “take your stiff hard cock and slide it into her hot little box? You used to like that quite a lot.” She smiled a naughty smile.

“Jenn, what the fuck are you doing?” He pulled her hand away from his crotch. “What happened to you?” Her hand in his was real, an anchor that he wanted to cling to to avoid being washed away by the insanity of the situation.

She did not let go of his hand, and slowly brought it up to her chest, pressed it against her breast, which felt full through the thin material. She was not wearing a bra, and could feel her nipple hard in his palm.

“Jennie’s horny, lover, real horny. Biff’s feeling generous tonight, and told Jennie that she could go and fuck whomever she wanted in this diner. He told her to find herself a man and give him the best night of his life, satisfy all of his desires, no matter how perverted, no matter how depraved, no matter how degrading. And then Jennie saw you, and wanted to feel your big cock inside her. Don’t you wanna fuck your little Jennie? You can do whatever you want to her tonight.”

Jenn pulled Daniel’s hand down from her breast, and slid it down her body to her thighs before thrusting it under her dress. She brushed his hand against her pussy, with no material impeding the contact. She pushed his hand hard against her soaking wet slit, running it up and down slowly.

Daniel was still frozen, and let himself be guided. He wanted to resist, but it was like a dream, about to turn into a nightmare.

Moaning softly, Jenn leaned over and spoke in his ear. Her hot breath on his skin was sending tendrils of fire down his nerve endings. “That’s right, lover—no panties. Biff doesn’t let Jennie wear underwear anymore. For easy access, he says. A slut should always be available, wet, ready for action. And don’t you feel how available and wet Jennie is? She needs a big cock to fill her up tonight. Don’t you want to be that big cock that gets to slide into Jennie’s hot cunt?” She moved his hand faster, trying to capture some of his fingers between her pussy lips and slide them inside. She moaned softly in his ear again. “Unless you want something else first? You want Jennie to dip down under the table and take your cock out and suck it in deep? Want a quick blow job to take the edge off before heading to your place where Jennie can give you the best night of your life? Jennie sucks real good now. Practice makes all the difference. Short cocks, long cocks, thin cocks, wide cocks—Jennie can take them all down her throat now. Jennie can swallow or you can come on her face or on her tits or on her dress—it’s all as you wish tonight, lover. You get to fuck Jennie’s face as hard as you want.”

She pulled Daniel’s hand from under her dress, and lifted it to her face. Her eyes never leaving Daniel’s, who was still in a daze, she slowly slipped two of his fingers, dripping with her juices, between her lips, and sucked them inside her mouth, deep, twirling her tongue slowly around the invading digits. She then sucked them in and out, miming a deep fellatio, unconcerned by the stares she was attracting from the others patrons. Cindy, sitting in front of them in the booth, was also frozen in place, staring wide eyed. It was as if reality had paused for an ethereal moment.

When Jenn finally let Daniel’s fingers slide out of her mouth and gave them a last languid lick, she let go of his hand, and dropped her own back between Daniel’s legs, pressing her palm into his crotch.

“Come on—don’t you want to bring Jennie home and take her on the living room floor, like you used to? Throw her down on her knees, flip this little dress up over her ass and fuck her from behind like a common whore? Slap her ass as you ride her? Pull her hair? Squeeze her tits? Spear her with that big cock of yours?”

Jenn’s hand was rubbing his cock, which was getting hard rather unwittingly throughout her monologue. Daniel’s head was starting to spin. He wanted to stop her, and at the same wanted her to stay there, stay close, stay with him. What she was saying barely registered.

“Oh, you like the thought of fucking Jennie, don’t you? She’s glad—she was worried you didn’t like her anymore. Was it the thought of fucking Jennie from behind that did it? The thought of fucking her and looking at her ass sticking right up, right there before you, available? You want to do Jennie in the ass?” She grinned wider, her voice getting softer, her lips touching his ear. “That’s it, isn’t it? That’s what you want? You want to shove your big cock in Jennie’s little asshole? She’s never let you do that before has she, the little tease? Well you know what? Jennie’s not a virgin back there anymore. Biff opened her up real good, and he says it’s her best hole ever, so wonderfully and unbelievably tight. Right now he says it’s his hole, only he can use it, but I bet that if you beg him he might be willing to let you sample it tonight. Want to have Jennie’s little asshole all ready to use and abuse to your heart’s content? If not, then Jennie’s got other holes you can use. Jennie’ll be good. She’ll be obedient. She’ll be your little private fuck toy.” Her tongue sneaked out and lightly ran a circle over his ear. He shivered.

Shut up, he thought. Shut up! Please! He could not voice his objections. His body was taking forever to answer the orders of his brain. Is this what going crazy feels like?

“Wanna hear stories about what Jennie did on her trip? Jennie remembers you used to like her stories. Well, Jennie’s been really naughty while she was away. She fucked a lot of guys, in all sorts of ways, in all sorts of places.

“The best was when Biff decided Jennie needed a little action, and set up this pick-up basketball tournament. Biff loves basketball. Nothing fancy, just a bunch of guys meeting in some isolated area of a playground. All the guys where big and tall. Biff made up a round-robin schedule for the games, and he told everyone that Jennie’d be the prize for the winning team. To make sure everyone kept themselves motivated, he had Jennie in this tiny bikini with a short almost transparent beach dress over it, and a pair of tall heels just like the ones she’s wearing now. The guys were ogling her, and that made her so wet her bikini bottoms were all drenched. Before each game, she had to go around and wish good luck to the players by kissing each of them deeply while they fondled her tits or her ass and they’d get so turned on before their game that you could feel the testosterone practically flying about on the field while they sweated it out. There were a few fights after a team lost and they realized they wouldn’t get into Jennie’s tight cunt.

“For the semi-finals, Jennie had to pull down her dress and take off her bikini top, and she played with her tits while the boys played with their ball. For the finals, Jennie was spreading her legs on the bench and had two fingers up her twat sinking in and out. Just like this,” and she pushed her hand underneath her dress, lifting it up just enough to reveal a smoothly-shaved pussy, and thrust two fingers inside her. She groaned against Daniel’s ear, as she worked her fingers in and out.

“Jennie didn’t come though, and she was shaking real bad from arousal during the final game, which turned pretty violent because all the guys wanted to have a go at little Jennie there in the stands frigging herself crazy. And then the best team won, two tall black guys that were almost pros. They were all sweaty, bare chested, and the losing team got in their face and there was another fight and the black guys completely beat on the losers and then they were all jacked up on adrenaline with blood on their hands and they had won the right to fuck Jennie and they stepped up to her and they threw her down on her knees and they made her suck them off right there on the playground in front of everyone and they fucked her face real hard while everyone was cheering them on and they came all over her face and her tits and they made her rub the cum into her skin like a moisturizing cream.”

Jenn pulled her hand from under her dress and lifted her drenched fingers to Daniel’s lips. When he did not part them, she drew her fingers slowly over, spreading her juices around. “Then the two black guys brought Jennie over to a large tent that Biff had set up nearby for the afternoon’s activities. They made her strip and finger fuck herself before them, to turn them on and get them hard again. They made her lick their cocks back to fullness. And then they decided who would be the first to fuck Jennie’s cunt, and the thinner of the two—Jennie never learned their names—made Jennie get on her hands and knees and he took her from behind, shoving his cock inside in one swoop, and he fucked her like that, with broad thrusts that sent Jennie’s almost flying every time. He liked to pull Jennie’s head back by the hair and then grab her tits while he fucked her, and he did that, a lot. And Jennie loved it. She came so hard on his cock, over and over again, until he exploded deep inside her hot cunt.

“Cum was dripping out of Jennie’s cunt when the other man grabbed her and flipped her on her back and pushed her legs apart. He was much bigger than the first ,his cock as wide as a clenched fist. He dropped down between her legs, and Jennie’s never going to forget what he told her then—‘I love to fuck my bitches face to face, love to see how wide their eyes get when I force my cock inside for the first time, stretching them out, ripping them apart. Feel free to scream, it turns me on like nothing else. Truth is, I prefer it. I’m gonna ruin you for white cock, bitch.’

“And then he pushed his cock inside Jennie’s tight cunt—and it hurt so much, and she screamed so loud—and the man grinned—and Jennie came like a fuck. And then he started fucking her like Jennie had never been fucked before, and Jennie went out of her mind. She screamed the whole time, her nails scratching down the big guy’s back, while he pounded into little Jennie, and then the first guy grabbed her head and shoved his cock inside and fucked her mouth while the big guy fucked her cunt. They took her like that, one guy at each end, for a long time, and they came all over Jennie’s slutty body. And the big guy was almost right—it took at least two days for Jennie’s cunt to go back to normal after him. But she’s as tight as ever now. Wanna check?”

She grabbed Daniel’s hand again, and tried to pull it down to her crotch. Daniel had stiffened throughout the story, his body finally willing to obey the frantic orders from his brain, and he snatched his hand away. He shook his head as if to clear it, humiliation and confusion and anger fighting for attention. He realized that his teeth were clenched tight, and that his hand—the one that Jenn had not grabbed—was closed into a fist. He did not trust himself to say anything without losing it completely.

Jenn did not seem to notice, or if she did, she chose to ignore it. “Jennie’s pretty sure that Biff recorded the whole thing and sent it to you. Did you watch it? Did you watch Jennie get fucked hard? Did it turn you on?”

Daniel was starting to shake, and could feel a scream build deep in his throat. He did not want to lose it, he did not want to cause a scene, he did not want to say anything he would regret. This can’t be happening, was the refrain that was bouncing around in his head. This is all in my mind! I fell asleep while Cindy was explaining some carbon chain thing to me and I’m dreaming this! Please! I’m dreaming this!

Cindy chimed in, her voice soft, her eyes trained on Daniel. She looked like she was reading his mind, and in his current emotional state it very nearly broke his heart—she was doing exactly what Jenn used to do, before. In that other life. “Jenn, please,” said Cindy, keeping her voice calm. “Maybe Daniel needs a break. Let’s go somewhere.” She extended a hand towards Jenn, who looked at it for a second before looking up at Cindy.

“You’re Cindy, right? Jennie remembers you. Biff said you were a great fuck. ‘A petite little thing with a tight ass,’ were his words. You’ve had your eyes on Daniel for a while now, haven’t you? You fucking him with that tight ass of yours yet?” She turned back to Daniel, closing her eyes as she pushed two fingers between her legs. She bit her lip. “Mmm... If you want, lover, you can bring your blonde girlfriend along tonight. You always joked you wanted a threesome with Jennie—this is your chance.” She looked back at Cindy. “Your girlfriend’s pretty hot. She must suck cunt like a goddess, with a mouth like that. Jennie hasn’t eaten out blonde pussy herself in a while.” Back to Daniel. “What do you say, lover? Wanna watch Jennie make out with your girlfriend before you fuck her?”

Daniel finally found himself able to say something, although it took all he had to keep from screaming. “Jenn—” He took a deep breath, closed his eyes, let it out slowly before continuing. “Please stop. I don’t know what you’re doing, but please stop. What’s gotten into you? I mean—” he paused again, breathed in and out to quiet his racing heart, to remember the girl he used to love falling asleep next to, the girl whose laughter used to mesmerize him. He kept his eyes closed. “I missed you. I don’t know what happened to you, but we can talk about it, figure out what—”

“You’re not going to fuck Jennie tonight, are you?” She sounded dejected. Sad even.

Daniel opened his eyes, looked at her. “No I’m not. Please, love, let’s go somewhere and talk and figure this out, okay? Wait! Where are you going?”

Jenn had risen from the seat and was smoothing her dress down.

“Lover, if you’re not gonna use Jennie tonight, she’ll find someone who will. Biff’s wants to share his girlfriend tonight. He said to go out there and find somebody to pound her slut body. And Jennie always does what she’s told. Now, she’d much rather it’d be you that makes her come hard tonight than some random guy, but if you’re going to pass, then Jennie has to go and find herself a real man that will not try to resist these.” And she grabbed her breasts in her hands and pushed them together, emphasizing the already abundant cleavage on display. After a beat she turned around, leaving Daniel befuddled.

Daniel looked at Cindy, and she shrugged helplessly. They both watched Jenn talk to a young man sitting on a nearby booth that had been eyeing her ever since she came in. She slid next to him and kissed him hard on the lips, her body pressing into his. The young man seemed surprised at first, but then recovered and ran his hand down her back and over her thighs, and she helpfully spread her legs to provide him better access. She closed her eyes and Daniel could hear her moan from where he was sitting, as she threw her head back and bared her throat, exposing her chest to the young man and to his friend sitting right across the table, who seemed to have some trouble keeping his tongue in his mouth.

By the time the kissing resumed, people at nearby tables where looking on with interest, or at the least the men were, with the women making what sounded like disparaging comments, and Daniel suddenly had had enough. He stood and stomped over to the table where Jenn was now being shamelessly fondled by the young man who had recovered some form of composure. He had slipped a hand through the top of her dress where, protected from view by one of her arms, he was grabbing a breast, a look of glee on his face. Daniel made it to their table just in time to hear him tell the guy sitting across the table, “You gotta feel this tit, dude! Fuckin’ A grade!”

“Let her go,” growled Daniel, putting his hand on Jenn’s shoulder.

She shook him off, pushing herself closer to the young man with a hand on her chest.

“Dude,” the young man said, frowning at Daniel. “I don’t think she wants to go with you. Do you, babe?”

“Depends,” Jenn replied, looking at the young man in the eye. “Are you going to take Jennie home and fuck her brains out, you and your friend there?”

“Fuck, you bet your fine little ass on that, babe! We’re gonna make sure you have problems walking tomorrow!” The guy sitting across the table nodded enthusiastically.

“Jenn—” Daniel reached over to grab Jenn again when a large hand closed on his forearm, trapping it in a viselike grip.

“I think the lady wants you to leave her alone.”

Daniel turned.

“Hey! Look at that! It’s dickhead! Good to see you again. How’ve you been?” said Biff, a huge shit-eating grin on his face, never letting go of Daniel’s arm.

Daniel breathed in and breathed out, trying to restrain the rage that had flared up somewhere behind his eyes. He twisted abruptly, freeing his arm.

“Woha!” chuckled Biff. “Dickhead’s got some spunk tonight. What’s the matter? Bothered your girl—sorry! your ex-fiancée—prefers a twofer to your dip stick? Don’t feel bad. I’m kindda sad myself. I thought I was enough to keep her satisfied, but hey, she’s one insatiable little slut that one. It’s just fuck fuck fuck with her. A guy’s gotta rest once in a while, right?”

Biff was still laughing when Daniel’s punch connected. Biff had not expected it, and he lurched under the hit, taken by surprise. Daniel’s knuckles started hurting immediately, but he was too enraged to feel any pain, and was spurred on by the satisfying crunch of Biff’s nose breaking under his fist. He threw another punch, this time at the frat boy’s stomach, and it made Biff take a step back to catch his breath. Daniel was taking a step forward to continue the fight when two young men grabbed him from behind and pulled him back. One of them wrapped an arm around Daniel’s neck, while the other one threw him a punch that landed square in the solar plexus and knocked the wind out of him. The guy holding Daniel by the neck threw him to the ground and kicked him in the face and then in the ribs, and would have happily finished him off if Cindy had not slipped in front of him.

“Stop it! Leave him alone!”

Struggling to catch his breath, Daniel saw Cindy face up to the boy that he recognized as one of the Delta Iota Kappa brothers that had flanked Kevin Cusker when Daniel had confronted the president of the fraternity earlier that year. The boy hesitated before the small blonde, and looked uncertainly at Biff behind him, who was shaking off Daniel’s punches. He was holding his nose up, trying to quench the blood that was flowing down freely and staining his tee shirt. When he looked down at Daniel, he looked pissed off, but seemed to be trying hard to control himself. Around them, the patrons of the diner where watching the proceedings with interest, and Daniel saw that one of the waitresses was on the phone, undoubtedly talking to the police. Biff saw her as well, and he gave a last dirty look in Daniel’s direction before gesturing to his friends.

“Let’s go, guys. So dickhead got a lucky punch in, made him feel like a man. I guess I did swipe his fiancée out from under him. And now it looks like he’s hooked up with one of my discards. Remember her, guys? Hey, dickhead, does she still squeal like a pig when you ram it into her from behind?” He laughed as Daniel struggled to stand back up. The two frat boys that fought him down tensed up ready to dish out more punishment.

Before things could degenerate further, Cindy leaned over and put a hand on Daniel’s shoulder. “Don’t. All you’re going to achieve is that you’re going to get the crap beat out of you, probably land in the hospital. It’s not worth it. Not now. This is not the way to win this. If you seriously want Jenn back, walk away with me. Please, Daniel. Trust me.”

Daniel looked at her, anger, humiliation, and disappointment fighting it out in his heart. Cindy’s eyes were wide. She looked frightened, but there was wisdom in her words. She was right, of course. It stung, it hurt, it bit, but she was right.

He stood up, slowly, and without looking at any of the three frat boys—he would lose it again if he did—he headed for the exit. Surprisingly, they did not taunt him further, except for Biff’s parting volley: “We’re gonna be at the DIK-Bash next week if you want to drop by. I’ll make sure your ex puts on a great show, dickhead! Come and see a whole new side of her!” He laughed again.

Daniel did not even spare a glance for Jenn, not trusting himself to leave if he did. Had he looked at her, he would have seen her deep in the middle of a searing kiss with the young man that had put his hand inside her dress, seemingly unaware of the confrontation that had taken place right next to her table.

* * *

Biff stared at Daniel and his little slut blonde girlfriend as they left the diner. He was fuming, wanted nothing more than follow the two out and beat them up until they begged for mercy, but he had seen the waitress on the phone and it did not take a genius to realize she was calling the police. And he had no interest in that kind of confrontation.

He stepped to where his girl Jennie was still sucking face with her new beau and grabbed her and pulled her away. “Come on, doll, we’re outta here.” She did not resist, but the man whose tongue she had been sucking off had something to say.

“Hey, what the fuck—”

“Shut up you piece of shit,” snarled Biff before grabbing his head and banging it on the table, hard enough to send plates and utensils flying. There was a murmur of tension around the diner, which did nothing to improve Biff’s mood. “Come on guys,” he directed to his two friends. “We’re going.”

He looked around the diner, challenging anyone to stop him. No one met his eyes, except this one striking raven-haired woman wearing a long leather coat sitting in a corner booth, looking at him with a look on her face that he could not help but interpret as a sneer. “Got a problem, bitch?” he growled.

She raised her hands, palms out, in the international gesture of having nothing to do with whatever was happening and not being interested in being part of it, but the slightly mocking smile never left her face. His first reaction was to go and wipe that smile off, but something stopped him and he just turned away and followed the others outside. It was her eyes, he would realize later when they were in the car speeding away from the diner less than a minute before a police car showed up. They were ice blue and the smile she had harbored had never reached them.