The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Adjusters II: The Greek Fiasco

The Spring Amateur Show (1)

“Now, be honest—is there something going on between you two?”

Serena was staring straight at Daniel, the look on her face the one he called her inquisitor look. Beside him, Cindy giggled. Serena managed to keep a stern expression for several seconds before breaking into a grin herself. Daniel shook his head. Women, he thought.

“It’s complicated,” he said, finally.

“He’s right—it actually is,” added Cindy.

Serena looked from one to the other and back, waiting for them to add more details, but neither provided any. “Fine,” she said. “Be like that. But you watch out for him,” she told Cindy. “He’s a handful.” Turning to Daniel, she softened somewhat. “Seriously, I’m glad you’re moving on, Daniel. I know it was hard to lose Jenn like that, but I’m a firm believer in straightening up and punching life in the balls, you know?”

Daniel did not respond. He had known Serena a long time now, and she had always treated personal relationships as entirely malleable. And romantic relationships, well, they were not something to get invested in too deeply. She had had a string of boyfriends over the years, none of which her friends ever bothered to learn the name of, since she would move on faster than you would sneeze in a black pepper factory. She and Daniel had not really talked about what had happened with Jenn, aside from that violent fight months earlier when Daniel had first received the DVD that Biff sent. One reason for this lack of conversation was that Serena had been difficult to get a hold of. And given what Daniel had learned from Cindy—that Serena was essentially a toy for use by the Delta Iota Kappa brothers—well, that went a long way towards explaining her absences. Daniel stared at his friend, trying to imagine her with those frat boys that she always said she disliked so much.

Serena picked at her lunch, and it was as if she was reading his mind. “I’m sorry I’ve been so hard to get in touch with lately. This semester’s been crazy. I don’t know where the time’s going.”

“I understand,” he said, watching her carefully. “That’s what they all say, right? Senior year is where the rubber hits the road, where everything comes together and whacks you on the head hard. I mean, between final projects and planning out for post-graduation life...”

“Speaking of which, did you ever follow through with your offer from... what was it, that company down in Texas?”

Daniel frowned. He had been courted before Christmas by a non-profit down in Texas, back when he was trying to find a position in that part of the country. He had been planning to follow Jenn, who had landed a rather prestigious graduate school scholarship at the University of Austin. All of this, of course, was before everything went south. “I sorta put them on hold,” he said, “until I figure out what I should be doing.” He knew he should be paying more attention to his future, but that future was high on the list of things that were far from his mind these days.

Serena finished her salad. “I have no fear you’ll figure it out.” She looked at her watch. “Crap, I have to go. I always seem to be running out of time these days.” She looked up, saw the questioning look in Daniel’s eyes. “I’m meeting with a source. The NADA stuff.”

“You’re still investigating them? I thought that was nailed. Prostitution ring, yada yada yada, caught and indicted.”

“Yeah, but there’s a couple of things that are nagging me. I can’t really put my finger on it, but I feel I’m missing something. The feds seem happy with what they have, but there are a bunch of dangling threads that I can’t explain, and I hate when I can’t explain something. Money, for instance. There’s at least one account connected with NADA that saw large payouts, completely unaccounted for. I’m trying to track down the recipients, but they’ve hidden their tracks well.”

“Delta Iota Kappa?”

“What? Oh, right, your personal boogeyman. Are you still on that?”

“I still believe they’re involved, if that’s what you mean.” More than ever, in fact, he added internally. They’re behind it all, Serena, and they did something so that you can’t see it. “Do you ever meet with those guys?”

“Not really, no. In any event, the thread doesn’t lead to them. But I haven’t found where it leads exactly yet. I’ll unravel it, though. Just watch me.”

“I’m sure you will. But Ser...” She looked at him as she stood up. “Please be careful, okay?”

“Always,” she said.

Cindy, who had remained silent throughout the exchange, suddenly stood up and hugged the taller black girl, who smiled and hugged her back. And just like that, a thought flashed through Daniel’s mind, and he barely managed to wave a goodbye to his friend before Cindy came back to sit beside him.

“What?” she asked.

“Nothing.”

“Oh come on, it’s written all over your face: disturbing thought that I’m ashamed of. Out with it.”

“You and Serena... did you ever...? I mean... you two... together...”

“Dan, are you trying to ask me whether Serena and I have ever hooked up?” She smiled wide at his expression. “What do you think? Or perhaps better, do you really want to know?”

“Maybe not.”

Cindy smiled again, a somewhat naughty smile this time. She leaned over after looking around. “Too bad,” she said, her voice low, suggestive. “The thing about Serena is, she can be very, very dominant. This one time, one of the boys wanted us to put on a little show for him, and Serena had this leather outfit on—you know, tight leather skirt, cinching corset, a huge black strap-on dick—and I had on this tiny bikini—just a bunch of strings, really—and I was lying across her lap and she was spanking me hard telling me I was a bad girl because all I wanted to do was suck dick and that if I didn’t behave she would shove that strap-on up my little bum. And I did. I was a good little girl, doing everything she told me to do, and I ate her out and made her come over and over again, and she fucked my bum with that huge dildo anyways. If you want,” and she whispered in Daniel’s ear, “later, if you put on the medallion, you can tell me to go and seduce her, and I’m sure if wouldn’t take that much work, and we can replay that scene for you, if you want to see little me with my tongue and my fingers up her twat, and of course, me getting my ass reamed out until I scream. If you want...”

“Okay, okay, time out!” Daniel pushed Cindy away, feeling hot all of a sudden. Cindy giggled and practically bounced in place. “Sorry,” she said, “getting a bit carried away here. It’s just,” and her face grew serious once more, “you have no idea how amazing it is to... well... to be a woman again.”

“I can see that. But come on, behave a bit. I mean, we’re in public here.”

“Spoilsport.”

Daniel shook his head, then looked askance in the direction where Serena had gone. “I looked at her carefully when I talked about the frat, and there was no reaction whatsoever. It’s like she doesn’t know at all what the frat boys did to her. She’s the usual Serena. Except maybe for the fact that last year she would have jumped all over the clues pointing at the frat’s involvement. Then again,” and he sighed, “maybe I’m so wrapped up in what’s happening that I can’t dissociate myself from it any longer. Maybe I’m seeing what I want to see...”

“I told you, whatever that doctor did to us, it works well. I think you’ve nailed it, Serena knows nothing—or at least her conscious mind knows nothing. The programming covers up whatever the brothers make her do by filling out any unaccounted time with busy work, and she’s none the wiser for it. And I think there’s also an unconscious push to protect the fraternity, to keep it out of the girls’ minds. That might explain why she seems so ready to dismiss your suggestion that they’re involved with that NADA thing.”

“You think that the whole prostitution ring story is made up?”

“I don’t know if it’s made up—there may well have been something going on anyways—but I’m pretty sure that NADA was sacrificed as a scapegoat. I remember overhearing some discussion of that at a party at the frat house back in January. Serena’s curiosity is strong, and her professional drive even stronger. I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s enough to overcome whatever reticence to investigate Delta Iota Kappa they have programmed in her.”

“I hope so. Cin, can we trust her?”

“I don’t know. If she got the same programming I did, then there didn’t seem to be any big Protect the Frat at All Cost and Report to Us routine, if that’s what you mean. No Spying Mode, or anything like that. But that’s just my experience, and I don’t know the extent to which we can extrapolate.”

“Talking like a true scientist. You and Radhu are cut from the same cloth.”

“I resent that. I have much nicer legs than he does.” He looked down at her legs, fully exposed by a short yellow skirt, while she continued, “which I’d love to feel wrapped around you while you drive into me, in case I haven’t made that part abundantly clear.”

Daniel shook his head. “You’re obsessed. Speaking of Radhu, I have a huge favor to ask of you.” He pulled out a small card. “Could you drop by the med school and see this guy? It’s for a blood sample. He’s a friend of Radhu who’s willing to run a couple of analyses to see if we can’t identify what they injected you with. It’s a long shot, but any piece of data we have may be useful.”

Cindy took the card. “Fine. But on one condition.”

“What’s that?”

“That we go to your place, you wear the medallion, and fuck me until I pass out.”

Daniel looked at her for a long moment, at her eager and guileless face, her blonde hair falling in waves down past her shoulders, and then smiled. “Okay, okay, you win! I’ll sacrifice myself.”

“Yay!” Cindy practically jumped out of her seat and picked up her tray.

Daniel sighed, and could not help getting hard at the thought of slipping between the little blonde’s legs again. I’m so gonna get in trouble for this, he thought.

“Cin,” he asked her as she was returning to the table. “Can we trust you?”

She looked back at him, serious. “What do you think?”

“Radhu’s not sure about you. Frankly, neither am I.”

“But you trust me. Because otherwise, you wouldn’t tell me all that you’re telling me, and you probably wouldn’t tell me about your doubts about me.”

“That sounds about right.”

“I’m doing all of this because I care about you, Dan. And because I want some answers myself, too. Whether you trust me or not, I’ll do what I need to do to see that through.”

He looked at her. He believed her. He could not articulate why, but he believed her. And he trusted her. That would have to be good enough. “Fair enough. Now, you said there was something you wanted us to do?”

* * *

The evening found Daniel sitting on Radhu’s couch, trying to draft a paper for one of his classes, Topics in International Relations. It was difficult to concentrate, images from his late afternoon romp with Cindy flashing in his mind. The girl had been insatiable, jumping on him as soon as he had slipped the medallion around his neck and squeezing out at least three orgasms from his now drained body. The first two she had wrung out aggressively, the first with her mouth, the second by riding him hard, but it was the third that he had difficulty blotting out of his mind, the one where she had suddenly gone all submissive, quietly offering to let him do whatever he wanted to her, to let him ravish her, abuse her—she had gone on to describe, in a small voice and in glorious detail, what her old boyfriend Farid used to make her do, gauging Daniel’s reactions to see which turned him on the most, and... well, he had not been able to resist for very long, did he, before mounting her and... and...

Daniel shook his head. Concentrate. You got a paper to write. I know, it doesn’t sound very important right now. But if you screw up this semester, you’ll regret it. You know you will.

He looked up. Radhu was at his computer, serious, focused, staring at listings after listings of numbers scrolling on one of his terminals, once in a while typing furiously before returning to his contemplation.

He knew Radhu could work despite interruptions. “Rad, what do you think about Serena?”

“Might it be possible for you to narrow down your inquiry, as it is somewhat vague in its current instantiation?” Radhu never looked away from the terminal.

“I mean, what Cindy said about Serena, that she was a toy for the fraternity...”

“If I recall correctly—which is a figure of speech since I am certain that I do—you conjectured similarly months ago when you discovered that she had inherited one of those silver charms bracelets.”

“I know, I know. But it’s one thing to fly off the handle on a crazy idea that you cling to to keep your sanity, and it’s another to have that crazy idea confirmed by someone else. It makes it more real, you know? Rad, I saw her today, and she was our good old Serena. Nothing changed. Even Jenn when I saw her last...” He did not complete his sentence.

Radhu remained imperturbable, even though Daniel knew that the subject touched him deeply. It was an open secret that Radhu was crazy about the energetic black girl. “It is my sad duty to highlight that it would explain Serena’s rather crushing time schedule this semester with no rational account for it, and her explanations for how busy she has been that have remained vague and unconvincing. Otherwise, then Serena has spent a inordinate amount of time this semester with unproductive busy-work, something that is uncharacteristic of the Serena we used to know.”

“I guess. And it would also explain why she is so adamant in defending Delta Iota Kappa, or at least not implicating them in whatever is going on.”

“You are suggesting that there is an implicit attitude of protecting the hive implanted within her?”

“It would make sense, no? Cindy suggested as much.”

“It is certainly something that I would attempt to implement were I to devise a procedure to implant behavioral suggestions inside someone’s mind.” Radhu finally looked away from his terminal, staring at a blank wall, frowning, and Daniel had the distinctly disturbing impression that the lanky Indian was working out the problem of coming up with the ideal behavioral suggestions—as he had put it—for controlling a girl in such a way as to protect the controller.

Daniel smiled, and went back to drawing parallels and highlighting contrasts between British imperialism in India and American interventionist policy in the Middle East.

Fifteen minutes later, he looked up again. Radhu had gone back his terminal. “Rad, what are you doing anyways?”

“Running simulations of an upcoming experiment for my particle physics class, playing a chess match with a Ukrainian acquaintance, and trying to discover a way into the Delta Iota Kappa fraternity computer network. The defenses are surprisingly strong, considering what it is. I might enjoy interacting with the system administrator that configured their network.”

“I’ll make sure to pass the invite along if I get the chance,” replied Daniel, making a face.

“Thank you.”

“Rad, listen, about that. There’s something Jenn said the other night, when she was... doing her thing—” He paused, the memory of the night he had run into Jenn at the diner still fresh in his mind, Jenn right there in front of him, so herself and so unlike herself. “Well, she said something about Biff emailing me and sending me videos and other things. But I never got anything.”

“Maybe he never sent them?”

“Maybe. But I’m pretty sure he’s the one who dropped off the DVD back when, and seeing him the other night—he wanted me to see what Jenn was doing. He was getting a big fucking kick out of it. It’s pretty obvious that he wanted to see me suffer.”

“Would you appreciate me attempting to pinpoint Biff’s computer as I investigate their network?”

“Yeah, that’d be great. I mean, I don’t want to find anything, but at the same time...”

“Say no more. It shall be done.”

“Thanks Rad, I appreciate it.”

Ten minutes later, Daniel’s cell phone lit up. Frowning, he picked it up. Cindy. “Hey Cin. What’s up?”

There was a lot of background noise from the other end, music, conversations, shouts. “Dan! Thank God! You’re there!” She sounded agitated, shouting into her cell phone to be heard over the noise.

“What’s up? Where are you?”

“He’s about to lose it! I don’t know what to do—”

“Who? What? Where are you?” Radhu turned to look at his friend, undoubtedly reacting to Daniel’s tone of voice rising.

“Jackson. Jackson’s starting to lose it. I’m not sure I can deal with it alone. Could you come and give me hand? I’ll make it worth your while...”

Daniel groaned. Leave it to Cindy to manage to make suggestive remarks in the middle of an emergency. “Cin, where are you?”

“We’re at the Spirited Flesh, you know, the strip bar?”

“Yeah, I know it.” He had a sinking feeling. “Sure you need me there?”

“It would be a big help. He’s starting to lose it, and I’m really worried he’s gonna get himself hurt real bad.”

“All right, I should be there in twenty minutes or so...” He was not going anywhere with his paper anyways.