The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Adjusters II: The Greek Fiasco

Jennifer Hansen (2)

Daniel woke up, feeling groggy, tired, and stiff. He was in the dark. For a few breathless seconds, he was disoriented, as he was wont to be when he slept in the afternoon—he would wake up and have no idea where he was and what time it was. Then he recognized his own living room. Through the windows he could see it was night out. He heard noise, someone moving.

“Love, is that you?” he asked.

“Hey lover! I’m in the kitchen,” came the reply.

Jenn was stirring some basil and tomatoes into a pot on the stove. “Hope you’re hungry. I was starving, so I figured I’d get a jump on dinner. Hold on a sec...”

Daniel watched her, still dazed, his mind still cloudy, although nowhere as near as before. What was in that tea anyways? he wondered.

He watched Jenn work some magic with spices, her hair damp from a shower, her long white tee-shirt—the same one she had on in her dream, he noted with a deep-seated unease—covering her lean body. She had on a tight pair of yoga pants that did nothing to hide the shape of her legs.

She swiveled around to hug him, a large smile on her face. “There, now we’re free for a while. So, how was your nap?”

“Okay, I guess.”

Wrapping her arms around Daniel’s neck, she pulled him close for a kiss. He hesitated—but she smelled like her soap, and a hint of perfume, and he kissed her, feeling like he was coming home, as he usually did. One of his hands trailed down her back, and Jenn pulled herself up tighter against him, and her mouth responded to his kiss, responded hard, her lips parting, her tongue darting to seek his. Her breath was minty.

“You must have been pretty out of it,” Jenn said. “I even didn’t hear you come in. When I got out of the shower earlier, I found you on the couch, dead to the world. Scared the shit out of me, too. You looked like you just collapsed there. I figured you needed to rest, so I let you be. Should I have woken you up?”

“No, it’s okay. Radhu gave me something for a headache this afternoon, some kind of weird tea potion thing that his mother used to give him when he was a kid or something, and it just... wham! Whacks you upside the head. Gave me the weirdest frigging dreams, though.”

“Really? Like what?”

Daniel hesitated, the dream memory of Biff having his way with his fiancee not really something he wanted to talk about like this, in the middle of the kitchen. He and Jenn liked to spin dirty stories while they played—well, Jenn liked to spin stories, and Daniel liked to hear them—but this was different.

“I don’t really feel like talking about it now, love. It was a bit... disturbing.”

“Nightmare?”

“I don’t know. Just... weird.”

“Okay, new topic then. So you saw Radhu today. How’s he doing, the poor boy?”

“Seems to be getting worse. Hasn’t left his room for two weeks. So I hung out with him some. Played some games.”

“Too bad I missed you coming in. I’v been feeling real horny all day—I would have eaten you up whole.” She gave Daniel a quick kiss on the cheek. “But now you’ll have to wait, because while I’m still hungry, it’s for food now.” She paused for a second, then kissed him lightly on the lips. She paused again, then kissed him harder, her lips parting, tongue sliding over his. She left him panting. “A preview,” she said, smiling, before turning back to attend to the stove.

Dinner was a strange affair for Daniel. The food was excellent, but he could not appreciate it. He was still shaken from his afternoon sleep. Jenn noticed but did not ask him further questions. He was mostly silent, so Jenn ended up talking about her afternoon’s writing assignment. Daniel listened, glad for her presence.

After dinner, he settled down with a coffee and Jenn excused herself. He sat in the living room, trying to lose himself in a book, but his mind kept going back to his dreams. Memories were coming back to him, more vivid than usual dream memories, and he could not shake them. His heart raced, his breath was shallow.

“I hope you’re not doing anything too interesting right now, lover.”

“Huh?” Daniel turned his head towards Jenn, who entered the living room wearing a long silk bathrobe. Her hair was brushed out fully and she looked beautiful. He noticed with interest that she was sporting a pair of white high heels. She walked up in front of him, stopped, and posed, her hip cocked to the side.

“You know how tradition tells us it’s bad luck for a groom to see the bride’s dress before the wedding?”

“Yes...” Is she wearing lipstick?

“There’s nothing against the groom seeing the bride’s lingerie before the wedding, though, right?”

Her smile was wicked when she unfastened her robe and let it drop off her shoulders to pool at her feet, unveiling her perfect body wrapped in a white corset that held up her breasts without actually covering them, leaving the nipples hard and red. The bottom of the corset was at her waist, to which garters were attached that held up a pair of white sheer stockings. Lacy wristbands, a garter, and the white pair of four-inch stilettos completed the ensemble. No panties. Daniel was surprised to see that Jenn was shaved, and her pussy lips looked redder and puffier than he ever remembered them being. She posed for a good half-minute, thrusting her chest out and holding up her breasts with her hands as if present them to him, while Daniel gawked like a schoolboy.

Jenn seemed inordinately proud of her effect. She took three cat-like long steps towards him, swaying her hips on every step. She knelt on the couch straddling him, pressed her crotch down on his, and leaned over to kiss him hard on the lips. He did not resist. Her tongue in his mouth made him forget any specific thread of thought. She pressed herself against him, and he felt her breasts against his chest, her crotch against his cock rubbing up and down as she shifted her hips. He could feel her wetness through his pants.

The kiss lasted a long time, her tongue exploring his mouth, drinking him in, sucking him up. When she straightened up, she grabbed his hands and brought them up to her breasts and pressed them there, and he let himself be so guided. Jenn closed her eyes and moaned, her ass moving harder on his lap.

“Fuck, I’m so fucking horny right now. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. And...” She looked at Daniel, a twinkle in her eyes, “I think you’re getting there too, if that hard thing in my ass says anything. You like your fiancee’s wedding lingerie? It’s white and virginal, the way it’s supposed to be. It’s kindda like I’m all innocent, right? Waiting for you to ravish me and teach me all about the wickedness of the flesh?”

“Yes... it’s very nice.”

“Nice? Come on, you can do better than that! I spend a full afternoon trying out every piece of lingerie at three different stores, getting the salesgirls to give their opinion on every single piece I trotted out.” She leaned over to whisper in his ear. “Don’t get too excited, but I also got some random kid in the mall to come and give his opinion too—you know, to get some male perspective? To make sure I’d get something to really turn you on? That poor boy got his own sexy lingerie fashion show. And believe me, some of the stuff was pretty revealing. I bet you anything he’s home right now jacking off thinking about me.”

It was a game they played often. Jenn had discovered early in their relationships that Daniel liked to hear her spinning yarns during sex with scenarios involving her and sometimes other people, men or women. And she was good at it, blessed with a fertile imagination and essentially no shame. Daniel half expected her to continue with a tale about that random boy from the mall and her, going at it in some changing room in Victoria’s Secret, but Jenn went a different way.

She kissed him again, and before he could catch his breath she looked him in the eyes. “I’m so horny I don’t know what I’m doing right now. I’m going to give you a treat tonight, lover. Look at me. Tonight, I want you to do anything you want to me. Anything. No limits. I’m all yours to do with as you please.” Seeing Daniel’s quizzical expression, she smiled, and leaned over again to whisper. “Is there anything you want me to do? Anything you’ve been too shy or to ashamed to ask for? Tonight, just do it. Don’t bother asking, just do it. Do me. However you want. Whatever you want. Stuff you’ve seen in pornos, stuff you’ve read about, it’s all good. I won’t judge, won’t complain, won’t stop you. I’ll be your little fuck doll tonight, lover, fulfilling every sick and depraved fantasy you may have—”

“Jenn, please...”

“Anything at all,” she whispered, before thrusting her tongue in his ear, licking it delicately, and sending shivers down his spine. “You can humiliate me if you want, spank me, whip me. I’m sure we can find something to tie me down with if you want, and something to gag me with if you think I’ll scream too much. Whatever you want, lover, I’m all yours.”

“Jenn, what are you doing?”

“I don’t know. I just feel—we’ve done some pretty kinky things last semester, no?” Daniel nodded, remembering the games they had played in the fall. “Well, I think I liked it, a lot, and tonight, well, I just feel like submitting, like being passive, compliant, docile. Don’t you want a docile little girlfriend who will satisfy your every twisted desire? It makes me wet just thinking about it. So I’m offering you, once again: do anything you want to me. Nothing’s too dirty tonight.”

She rubbed her whole body against his, wiggling on his lap.

Daniel’s senses were overloaded. He remembered his dream, remembered Biff telling her that she was to fuck him tonight, and to offer to let him do whatever he wanted. Just like she was doing right now, and doing it to the best of her abilities. What the fuck kind of dream was that?

“Jenn, this isn’t such a good idea—”

“Nonsense. You love it. I can feel your cock throbbing right under my cunt. I can’t wait for you to shove it up deep inside and to fuck me hard. I’m shivering just thinking about it.” She groaned. “Unless you want something else. Let’s see. You remember my friend Tannaka, the tall Asian girl? The one that I made out with at the Tropicana a few months back? Betcha anything that I could call her up right now and invite her over and we could fuck each other’s brains out. How about it? Would you like a little lezzie show? Would that get you off? Can you imagine us, down on the floor in a sixty-nine, sucking each other’s cunts, her long legs wrapped around my head, my legs wrapped around hers. Then you could come and fuck me hard from behind while I’ve got my tongue deep in her twat. Fuck, just thinking about it is making me hot.”

“Jenn,” he had to ask, this was just too weird. “Look... huh, this is going to sound strange, but... huh... did you see Biff today?”

“Who’s Biff?”

“Biff, from the Delta Iota Kappa frat. Big guy—”

“Biff? Big ugly bastard? The guy that cornered me and threatened me last semester? Fuck no. I’d have kicked his ass if I had. Why?”

“I’ve... Look, I’ve heard from some people that they saw you together...”

Jenn straightened up, a frown on her face. “What? I don’t know who told you what, but there’s no way I’d let that asshole anywhere near me, not after last time.”

“Are you sure?”

“What kind of question is that?” She was getting angry, and Daniel knew his fiancee enough to recognize that the anger was genuine. “Of course I’m sure. Why would I seek out that... that Neanderthal? Who probably can’t even spell his own name?”

“Love, I’m sorry—”

“I mean, it’s not like this is—” She stopped. A quizzical expression on her face, she tilted her head and looked at Daniel. Then a smile spread on her lips, and she ground her ass back onto his lap and kissed him again, rubbing her breasts onto his chest. She went back to whisper in his ear when she freed his mouth.

“I’m so sorry, lover, I didn’t see what you were doing there. I thought you were serious. But if that’s the game you want to play, I’m in. But I want you to know, you’re a sick, sick, sick puppy. Still, I promised, didn’t I? Let’s see, I’ve got to make this good. Close your eyes.”

Daniel was confused, but closed his eyes nonetheless. This conversation, as far as conversations went, was not headed where he thought it would be headed.

“Hold on—how do you want it? Nice and romantic, or hot and nasty?” Before Daniel could answer that he had no idea what she thought he wanted, Jenn chuckled softly. “What am I saying? You want Biff, so you must want it hot and nasty. All right, picture this,” she said. “It’s our wedding, right? Before the ceremony, at the little church we’ve been thinking about. Everyone’s already there, already installed, waiting patiently in the pews. You’re there too, waiting with the minister by the altar. You’re wonderfully patient as you always are. And I’m still in the little room by the sacristy, getting mentally ready. I’m alone. I’m staring out the small window into the green churchyard. I’ve got my wedding dress on, trailing all the way down to the floor, with just enough of a cleavage to, you know, remind the male guests that you are one lucky boy. You jokingly call it my Surrendering to Patriarchal Hegemony move. I call it my Teasing Old Geezers move. All is perfect. I’m getting ready to go and enter the church. No one’s walking me down the aisle. No one’s giving anyone away at our wedding, certainly not my deadbeat elusive father.

“Suddenly the door opens, and I jump because I’m worried it’s you and of course you’re not supposed to see the bride before the wedding. But no, it’s Biff! He’s wearing a suit, and it’s so incongruous that I almost laugh. He looks like a dressed-up gorilla. The chuckle dies in my throat. What is he doing here? He’s got this snarky smile on his face. I wonder how long people will take to get here if I scream, but he seems to read my mind. ‘You say one word too loud, doll, and you’ll be in even more trouble than you already are. Listen: you can only speak softly, at a normal conversational volume.’”

Daniel finally understood what was going on—Jenn thought he was asking her to spin a tale involving Biff. He wanted to tell her to stop, but the way she looked, the way she was rubbing her ass on his crotch, well, it felt good. And what would he say, anyway? I’m sorry, love, but I dreamt that Biff was mind fucking you earlier today, and it’s really fucking with me?

Jenn seemed oblivious to Daniel’s quandary, and kept speaking softly. “’Get out of here, right now.’ I try to shout, but it comes out soft, and I’m shocked. I try again, “Help!’ But again, it comes out as a soft comment.

“Biff laughs. ‘You should see you face! Fuckin’ hilarious!’ When he calms down, he locks the door, then tells me, ‘Listen: don’t move.’ And just like that, I find myself incapable of moving a muscle. I can still breathe and blink, but it’s like my body is cut off from my mind. Biff steps closer to me, runs his big hand over my hair, my face, lingers over my lips. I want to bite him or something, but can’t move. ‘You know the water you asked for fifteen minutes ago? I kindda added some shit to it, some shit that ensures that you have to do what I tell you to do. Good shit too, expensive. Hard to find. But very effective. Makes it so that the first person you see after you drink it you have to obey.’ He leans over and hisses in my ear, ‘you have to obey forever!’ And he laughs again, this time sounding like a child that got exactly what he wanted for Christmas. I’m surprised he’s not jumping around clapping his hands. I’m scared, because I don’t understand what he’s talking about, all I know is that he told me I couldn’t shout and I couldn’t move and my body seems to be obeying him. The thought of being at that asshole’s mercy is impossible to comprehend.

“He steps back in front of me, a full head taller than I am, twice as wide, and he grins. ‘Remember what I told you that day, that I’d get to know all the nooks and crannies of this perfect little body of yours? And that you’d beg me with your legs spread wide to stretch out that little cunt of yours? That you’d be my slut? And that you’d love every second of it? Guess what?’ He hisses in my ear again. ‘It’s happening, right here, right now...’”

Jenn looked to see the effect her tale had on Daniel. He was shocked. She seemed to misunderstand the look, because she grinned, and rubbed herself against his cock, still rock hard in his pants, completely unaffected by the turmoil scrambling his mind. Her nipples were hard and red, her breasts swollen, her face flushed. She was clearly getting turned on by her own tale.

Lust got to Daniel, and he finally dismissed his earlier hesitations, and surrendered to what most of him really wanted. After all, his beautiful fiancee was on his lap, looking as sexy as she ever looked, and she was horny. He reached around and grabbed her cheeks. Jenn moaned, a throaty sound that made his cock jerk. She pressed her forehead down on his shoulder and enjoyed the attention he was giving her ass. Then she resumed her tale.

“Biff looks me over like I’m a piece of meat. ‘Fuck you’re a good-looking bitch,’ he says. ‘I’m gonna have a lot of fun with you. Listen: when I say go, you’ll be able to move again. And then you’ll give me a hot little striptease, dancing out of that wedding dress of yours. And as you dance, you’ll get turned on, and you’ll get hotter and hotter with every move you make until your cunt’s burning up and you’re ready to hump anything. You’ll try to get off, but you won’t be able to—you can’t come, no matter how hard you try, and you’ll try, doll. Any way you know how. You can only come when you feel a hard cock spurting deep in your slut cunt while someone spanks your ass. That should keep things interesting. It’s up to you, doll, to convince me to do just that.’ He grins like a madman.

“He looks at me a long time. Then he gets close and licks the side of my face, slobbering all over it. I couldn’t move away. It was disgusting. Then he looks into my eyes, and says ‘go.’ And I can move again, but as much as I want to dodge past him and make a run for the door, I don’t. Instead, I step in the middle of the room, and my body, as if responding to some music only it can hear starts swaying gently, seductively. To my dismay, I realize that my limbs automatically pick up the dance moves that I learned so many years ago when I was dancing. Biff sits down on one of the chairs lining the wall smiling his nasty smile the whole time, leering at me. I turn in place, my hips bumping and grinding, and eventually I unzip the side of my dress and it falls at my feet and I step out of it and I turn towards Biff with an arm across my breasts and a hand in front of my naked pussy to try to tease him but all I want to do is hide. I am so ashamed, and here I am stripping for this asshole, and I can’t control it. That’s when I realize that he really really can do whatever he wants to me, and I won’t be able to stop him.”

Jenn got up from Daniel’s lap, stood in the middle of the room, and proceeded to dance the way she had described, without her dress but with the smooth sexy movements that years of dancing had ingrained in her. Daniel watched, fascinated, aroused. When Jenn stopped facing him with an unreadable expression on her face, an arm covering her breasts and a hand shielding her pussy, he was holding his breath.

“Biff’s staring at me,” Jenn continued, “taking in my whole body, and his eyes are like a touch, a slimy trail down my skin. They linger on my chest, on my pussy, traveling up and down my stockings-wrapped legs. I want to slap him, but all I do is wiggle my hips enticingly, then my hands drop and Biff sneers as he takes in my breasts, and I swear he’s practically salivating.”

Jenn dropped her hands, and Daniel, utterly captivated himself, stared at her chest.

“’Fuck,’ says Biff, ‘you’ve got a nice fucking body there doll. Look at those tits! You’re build for fucking, ain’t you?’ Then he chuckles, and nods towards my crotch. ‘And what’s with going commando? Don’t mind me, I think it’s fuckin’ hot, but why?’ I don’t say a thing, but that doesn’t work for too long. ‘Listen: from now on, when I ask you a question, you will answer me, and tell me the truth. So why no underwear?’ I try to resist, but his orders bring the words from my mouth as I think then. ‘Because I know that Daniel will like it. He likes it when I’m daring and spontaneous and a bit slutty.’ Biff laughs. ‘No shit? Well doll, we’re going to make sure you husband-to-be gets the most slutty wife he can get. Hey, perhaps he’ll even thank me when I’m done with you. Now go on, show me that body of yours. Make me want to fuck you.’ I want to blush, but of course I can’t. All I can do is dance, running my hands up and down my body, unable to quench that hunger that’s burning inside me. While my body’s trying to seduce him into violating it, I think about what Biff told me, that I’d crave his cock inside me, and I want to cry. I know I won’t be able to resist, that he’s right, before the afternoon is over I’ll be begging him to fuck me, and then he’ll fuck me, and then what? Will he let me marry you? Will I still want to marry you? Will I be able to look you in the eyes? All those questions go through my head, but all I can do is grab my tits and squeeze them and massage them as my hips gyrate invitingly, calling out to the male before me.”

Jenn did exactly that, dancing before Daniel, playing with her breasts while swaying to a music only she could hear. “Biff calls out to me,” she continued, “’how’s your cunt feeling, doll? Ready to get a stiff one in there? How do you really feel about getting my cock up your little fuck hole?’ Questions, I have to answer them truthfully, whether I want to or not. ‘It’s burning up,” I say, ‘it feels like it’s on fire and the only thing that will put it out is flesh, hard flesh. Just the thought of it makes me—mmmm...—but I don’t want it to be yours. I hate the idea. I hate you. I don’t want you anywhere near me, you disgust me. Just seeing you there watching me makes my skin crawl and I want to retch.’ Biff merely laughs. ‘Excellent! Too bad for you. I told you, doll, you’re going to beg, and I want you to make it good too. Listen: drop down to the floor and finger fuck yourself. I want you to try to make yourself come. For me. Keep the stockings and the heels. You look like one of ‘em high-class hoes that way.’

“I drop down to the floor like he ordered me to, half lying on my discarded wedding dress, and I spread my legs and run my hand over my pussy and as soon as one of my fingers makes contact with my clit sparks shoot up and down my body, making every nerve tingle and sing. Fuck, this feels good, too good. I don’t want to do this, not in front of him, but I have no choice. And he’s just staring at me, grinning, his hands stroking his cock through his slacks. As I shove one then two then three fingers in my now sopping wet hole, I worry about the fact that he wants me to make myself come after having told me the only way that could happen was with a cock deep inside me. He is setting me up, the asshole, but all I can do is shove fingers in and out of my pussy, getting me closer and closer to release but never getting there.”

Jenn by that point had lain down on the floor as well, on her back, her eyes closed, her legs spread wide, heels planted into the carpet, and just as in her tale her fingers quickly found her slit and she started caressing herself, caresses that soon turned into penetration, and before too long she was writhing on the ground, moaning and groaning, her hand pushing deep inside her, making squishy noises that confirmed how turned on she was. Without realizing, he mimicked Biff in the tale and stroked himself through his jeans, watching Jenn pleasuring herself.

Jenn did not notice; her eyes were still closed, her head thrashing left and right, her hips rising up from the floor, looking for all purposes like a girl dead intent on achieving the greatest orgasm ever. She continued her tale, in a voice quivering with arousal. “It feels so good, and I can almost forget that Biff is ogling me, but then he chuckles. ‘Look at you! You look like a desperate slut trying to get a last hit. Listen to yourself, listen to your cunt—you’re so wet it sounds like your shoving a plunger through a toilet.’ He’s right, of course—I can feel my juices drip down into my butt crack and down my thighs, but I don’t care, I can’t care. All I can focus on is the feeling of my fingers inside me and the fact that try as I might I can’t come. I see the finish line but it keeps moving away as I get closer. ‘What would your future husband think if he saw you right now, friggin’ yourself like a two-bit whore in front of another man, right before your wedding, in your fine lingerie and your nice hair, minutes away from begging to be split open? Huh? What would he think?’ Another question, so I have to answer, but I’m having difficulty focussing enough to form words. My whole world right now is my cunt and my clit and my fingers in my cunt and on my clit. ‘He would... Gnnn... fuck!—He would be fine with it, he’d probably want you to do me, right there in front of him. He’d hate it, but he’d love it too.’ Biff laughs a mean laugh. ‘He’s one fucked up puppy, that one. Fine. If getting and seeing his fiancee fucked is what gets him going, then we can deal with it, right?’ I barely listen to him. My cunt is burning hotter than ever, and my fingers aren’t enough. The frustration is making me cry. I need a cock inside me, I need his cock inside me. But I won’t beg, I won’t. I try to figure out how to get him to fuck me without asking to. I get on my hands and knees, my ass towards him, raised high up in the air. I keep on fucking myself with the fingers of one hand. That always worked with every single guy I’ve ever dated, the come-fuck-me-from-behind routine. I figure that Biff won’t be able to resist either and soon he’ll grab me by the hips and push his hard cock deep inside me in one sharp shove and just the though of it makes me moan and my hand moves faster and I drop my head down to the ground and I run a finger of my newly freed hand over my ass and down my crack and finger my little hole all wet with my juices from before and I push that finger deep inside and then I’m fucking both my holes and I’m continuously moaning and why can’t he just come over and fuck me doesn’t he want me?”

Jenn flipped onto her hands and knees in front of Daniel, who admired the perfect ass she presented to him, framed by the garters holding up her white stockings, and true to her tale she kept on fingering her pussy while slowly pushing a finger into her ass and fucking herself amidst a constant stream of grunts and sounds escaping from her throat. Her head was down on the carpet since she had no hand free to hold herself up, and her ass was angled up high. Daniel unfastened his jeans and started stroking his cock with force.

“I hear Biff stand up. There, I think, he’s going to take me. Finally. I moan louder, shaking my ass left to right, urging him on with it. But he just stands there. ‘Fuck,” he says, ‘look at that ass! I know a bunch of guys who’re going to pay me good money to get a shot at an ass like that!’ I hear him take off his slacks, and I can’t help but groan in response, pushing my fingers as deep as they’ll go inside me. It’s not deep enough, I don’t want him near me, but all I care about is coming. I want—no, need—to feel his cock ripping me up. I wait, but he doesn’t get near. I moaned loudly, fucking myself faster, shaking my ass harder. ‘Fuck, you’re a stubborn bitch, ain’t you? I thought you’d be begging me to fuck you by now—your cunt must be driving you mad! Craving my big cock, no? Can you imagine it? My cock inside you, stretching you wide, opening you up like a fuckin’ virgin, bottoming out then in and out and in and out—can you imagine it? It can be yours, all yours, my cock in your slutty cunt, deep inside—you know what to do, what to say—just say please, doll, just say please fuck me with that big cock Biff, just say play split me wide open Biff...’ I’m shaking, his words just incinerate the last little bits of my will, as I’m frigging myself like a madwoman at his feet, my ass offered up like a sacrifice, and I don’t want to do anything but I hear my own voice betray me, ‘You win! You win... Please! Please!... Please fuck me—I’m yours, please fuck me—’ and I’m shocked but just saying it turns me on even more and I think about his cock inside me and the rest comes out louder and more desperate, “Fuck me! Please!—Please! Just... Just put it in me, please! Put it inside! I need it! I need you!—Fuck me! Please! I’ll... I’ll do anything you want! Please! Anything! I don’t care! Just take me! Fuck me! Rape me! Do what you want, but please! I want to come! Please!’”

Jenn was not telling a tale anymore. She was begging to be fucked, loudly, her fingers fucking in and out of her body, and Daniel stood up and practically jumped out of his jeans and landed behind her and his hard cock leading the way knelt behind his fiancee still writhing and begging for a cock and pushed her hand out of the way and slipped his cock inside her, and was sucked inside before he could even thrust his hips forward.

“Fuck yes!” she screamed. “Fuck me—fuck me! I’ll do anything you want, do anyone you want! Just point the finger and I’ll dance, I’ll suck, I’ll fuck! Just fuck me, hard and deep—Oh! Yes! Like that—Just like that! Harder, dammit! Harder!—”

Daniel was frenzied, Jenn’s pussy around his cock burning like liquid fire. He was thrusting in and out, his hands grabbing her hips and pulling her vigorously back towards him with every thrust. Jenn was helping him out, twisting her hips up to let him in deeper, groaning and moaning and crying through her continuing monologue.

“I’ll be your whore, your toy, your fuck doll! Just make me come! Harder! Harder!—Yes! Harder!—Come on, you fuck! Harder! That’s it!—Fuck! Fuck!—Make me come! Please! Make me come!—Slap my ass! Slap my ass! Please! Please! I need to come! Slap my ass! Please!”

Daniel was getting close, very close, and he could not think straight and her urging broke through his daze and indulging her he slapped her hard on the ass, and she screamed “again!” and he slapped her ass again and it hurt his hand but she screamed “again!” as she pushed back against him hard and he lost control and he shoved his cock inside her as far as it would go and he came—he came so hard, so long, that he felt lightheaded there for a second and he slapped Jenn’s ass again and with a scream that turned into a wail her pussy clasped down on his cock with an iron grip and her body went steel rigid and she came like he had never seen her come before, shaking as if in the midst of an epileptic fit.

They both collapsed to the ground, panting.

“Fuck,” he said, sotto voce, trying to catch his breath.

“Yeah,” Jenn laughed, her voice seeming to come from very far. “That was... wow. I was so horny it’s scary.”

“I could see that.”

“And you,” she said, turning her back to him and snuggling up against him after pulling a blanket from the couch to cover them both, “are one perverted little man.”

“What? I’m the one who’s perverted?”

“It was your idea, wasn’t it?” Daniel could practically see Jenn smile even though she was facing away from him. He did not know how to respond, so he shut up. He felt drained, the strangeness of the day catching up with him. .

Jenn was still mumbling, sounding like she was ready to fall asleep right there on the carpet, against him. “I’m just sad I didn’t get to finish my story. I wanted to tell you about the things that Biff would have ordered me to do. You know, how he’d have let me marry you then he’d have spent years using me behind your back, controlling me, ordering me to perform for him and stuff, share me with his friends, entertain them at parties... Maybe I’ll tell you all about that next time...” Her voice trailed. Just before she feel asleep, she mumbled “I love you.”

Her falling asleep probably explained why she did not pick up on Daniel’s lack of response. He was staring at the silver charms bracelet that graced Jenn’s wrist and that he had not noticed until then, hiding as it was underneath her lacy wristbands.