The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Adjusters II: The Greek Fiasco

Prelude to a Party (2)

Radhu was staring into space. To calm his conflicting emotions, he had spent the hours since his friends left his place catching up first on the world’s scientific news, and then on the world’s gaming news. Nothing much to report on either count, and had there been anything of interest, he was self-aware enough to realize that he would barely have noticed. He checked the time on one of his monitors. In less than half an hour, Daniel and Jackson would be showing up at the fraternity house, and he would be able to see the broadcast video feed from Daniel’s micro-camera by hooking up to the fraternity’s network. He verified that he still was connected.

Radhu could not help himself, and his mind went back to the events of earlier in the day, when Serena was there. Of course, he knew about the fraternity’s control over the girls—Cindy had provided the original explanation, and Jackson had all but confirmed subsequently—and he knew that Serena was one of the affected girls, but there was a difference between knowing it, and witnessing that control in person, seeing first-hand the molding of a girl’s will to another’s wishes.

What was disturbing him the most at the moment were the conflicting emotions he had experienced. There was shame and humiliation on behalf of the usually independent black girl, of course, conflated with pity and anger at her position. But there was also arousal—a nontrivial amount of arousal—at seeing her behave in such a wanton way. He knew about Serena’s proclivities, of course—she had never been shy about describing in detail what she liked to do with the boys with whom she hooked up—but again, hearing it described and seeing it first hand were two distinct experiences.

And the look in her eyes when she knelt before him, between his legs, offering her magnificent breasts up to his gaze and his touch—the passion, hunger, the lust, it had been almost too much. To hear her offering herself to him, to hear her telling him that she could make his fantasies come true, fulfill his most prurient desires, satisfy him in ways he could but dream of... He was getting hard just thinking back upon it.

Why he resisted, he would be hard pressed to say. Certainly, the presence of his friends had forced him to behave the way he needed to behave, as opposed to the way he wanted to behave. Because he had so wanted to touch her, to feel her skin, to caress her body. He had fantasized about doing just that ever since he had met the luscious black girl, and here she had been, offering herself to him.

After a moment’s hesitation, Radhu surrendered to the drive that had been pestering him for the past hour. He grabbed his keyboard, called up the appropriate program, and scanned his archives for the right segment. When he found what he was looking for, he directed it onto all of his monitors, and even forked the output to the large flatscreen television on his wall.

There she was. Serena, kneeling in the middle of his room, unbuttoning her blouse and parting it to expose her bra before releasing her perfect breasts. Radhu stared at the image, turning the sound down as much as possible without muting it.

No one knew that a camera recorded everything in his living room. He had put it in over Winter Break, following the NADA party. The camera was connected to a software alarm system that registered unexpected movements while he was asleep. All that the system had ever reported was a single mouse that had made his apartment her home for a week at the beginning of February. But he had kept the camera and recorded its feed nonetheless, using it to watch captured footage of Serena when she deigned grace his rooms with her presence.

He sometimes felt a vague sense of shame when he watched Serena from his recorded feeds. Not this time. On the monitors, Serena was palming her breasts and kneading them and playing with her nipples. Radhu unzipped his pants and took out his penis, which had been in a semi-hardened state since his friends had left. From a desk drawer he pulled out some hand lotion, which he proceeded to liberally pour into his hands.

Serena was squeezing her breasts and shaking her ass back and forth and offering her breasts to Cindy. Radhu leaned back into his chair and started masturbating, slowly at first, letting his shaft grow fully hard before going full steam ahead. He watched, remembering what he had seen earlier, remembering the way the world had felt, and seeing it all again from a different perspective, the superposition heightening the erotic impact of the experience.

Serena moved to Jackson, begging him to abuse her breasts. Radhu was completely erect, and was pumping his fist hard, up and down, recalling the heft of Serena’s breast when she had put his hand on it earlier—he was trying to time himself so that he might erupt when the replay showed that particular event.

He was concentrating so hard on the timing, trying to recall the order of events so that he would not overshoot his target, that he only belatedly registered the knocking on his door. After several precious seconds wherein the impulse from his ears to his brain was analyzed and interpreted, he twisted his head towards his apartment door and called out, “Who is it?” trying to maintain his voice calm while he reflexively tucked his painfully stiff shaft into his pants.

“It’s me, Rad,” rose Serena’s voice from the other side of the door.

Radhu’s breath caught when he saw the handle of the entry door turn. It was not locked! She was coming in! His hand, slick with hand lotion, flashed towards his keyboard, and hit the keystroke combination that hid the video feed playback application. In the continuation of the movement, he zipped up his pants, the process made more challenging by the difficulty of grabbing the small metallic clasp with greasy fingers.

He still had his hands on his lap when Serena strode in, looking just like she had earlier when she was at his place, looking just like she had a few seconds ago on all of his monitor screens, with her white blouse and her tight pencil skirt glued to her shapely legs. In one long glance she took in the fact that they were alone in the room, that there were no signs of anyone else in the apartment, and that Radhu had his hands on his lap fumbling with his pants and looking like a twelve year old caught in a private moment.

Radhu felt himself blush, and berated himself internally for not having better control—and for not locking the door after his friends had left. How could he have been so dumb? There was no time for remonstrations, however, as he saw Serena close the door behind her, lock it, then stride towards him with a strong step, her heels clacking on his wooden floor. Watching her, with her breasts bouncing underneath her shirt as if unfettered—his penis jerked in his pants. He was overwhelmed by the triple superposition of Serena as he had seen her a few hours earlier, Serena as he had seen her on the monitors a few seconds ago, and Serena as he was seeing her now, tall, confident, beautiful.

She stopped in front of him, one hand on her hip, one leg supporting her weight, the other straight out to the right far as her stretched skirt would permit, in the classic pinup pose. She had a smile on her face.

“I hope I didn’t catch you at a bad time...” She let the sentence linger, and her eyes glanced to the hand lotion on the desk before dropping to Radhu’s lap.

“N... No, not... not a bad time,” he stammered. “I was just...”

“I wonder what got you so hot and bothered? Have you been watching naughty clips?” She had the tone of a stern mother with an undertone of playfulness. She was clearly enjoying his discomfort, and he was losing his composure. He had to appear strong. Serena liked strong men.

“Of course not,” he grunted, trying to suggest he was above such things.

“What is that, then?” she said, raising an eyebrow. She was looking over his shoulder.

Radhu swiveled his chair to see what she was looking at, and froze. On the large flatscreen on the living room wall, Serena was kneeling before him and presenting her breasts. The application to send the video feed to the flatscreen! It was a different application from the video playback for his monitors, and did not respond to the hiding keystrokes! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

He swiveled around to grab his keyboard and stop the offending movie, but a hand grabbed his wrist before he could do so.

“Don’t,” came Serena’s voice in his ear. “Let it play. Turn around.”

He swiveled his chair back carefully, ready to face her wrath. She was bound to recognize herself on the screen, bound to figure out that the scene was playing out right here in his own apartment, bound to conclude that they had done something to her.

Nothing of the sort happened. Serena did not even wait for him to say anything before sitting on his lap and wrapping an arm around his neck, facing towards the flatscreen with him. Her weight on his thighs, the feel of her behind against his confused but ready to react penis, the press of a breast against his side, he registered all of those in one fiery instant.

“That’s me up there, isn’t it?” she asked, her voice soft. “Damn, I look good, don’t I? Look at those tits, big and round.” With the hand that was not holding on to his shoulder, she grabbed a breast through her blouse, kneading it slightly, mimicking what she was doing on the screen.

She turned to him and tsk-tsked good-naturedly. “Rad, you naughty boy! Were you jacking off while watching me play with my tits on the screen? Were you thinking about me? Were you fantasizing about me?”

Radhu did not trust himself to answer, and instead blushed even more fiercely than before. She was playing with him, as she was wont to do. But she had never sat on his lap before, and that muddled much of what he was thinking and feeling.

“Come on, don’t be shy,” Serena gently cooed, shifting her body closer to his. “I know you fantasize about me. I’ve noticed how you look at me, you know? The way you stare at me that is almost like a caress. And you wanna know a secret? I like it. I like it a lot. It makes a girl feel wanted, that kind of attention. Now, don’t get mad, but sometimes—sometimes—I may even encourage it a little: pose a bit for you, or give you glimpse down my shirt, or maybe give you time to run your eyes over my ass...”

Radhu was taken aback—she had said pretty much the same thing earlier, when she had been under the influence of Jackson and Cindy. Before he could consider this observation further, though, he heard Serena let out a short laugh.

“Look at that—” she said, pointing at the flatscreen, on which the recorded feed was showing her grabbing Radhu’s hand and pulling it to her breast. She turned back to him. “Did you like it, grabbing my tit like that? You’re a little pervert, aren’t you, jerking off to a clip of you fondling me? Wanna feel it again?” Without waiting for him to answer, she took his hand and slid it inside her blouse where it came into direct contact with her naked flesh, soft and round and full in his palm, with a hard nipple he could feel as if it were poking him in the eye. Reflexively, he squeezed, and Serena moaned as she leaned into him.

“Mmm... yes...” she mumbled against his neck. “I love your hands on me. My tits are so sensitive, Rad, you wouldn’t believe! I go crazy when guys play with them...” She kissed his neck, the act sending shivers through his body. He was a cork on a high sea carried about by wild waves, unable to control himself.

Serena giggled, and shook her ass on his lap. “I can feel you’re crazy about playing with them, too. Your cock’s trying to punch a hole through my skirt, you little perv!”

She jumped off his lap, and Radhu feared she was really upset this time—although why now and not when she saw the images on the screen was beyond him—and finally found the presence of mind to say something, “Serena! Dear Lords—I so humbly apologize if...,” before letting the utterance trail into the ether.

Serena had tossed her purse on the floor, and pulled down the side zipper of her skirt, letting it slide down her long legs and pool around her boots. Radhu’s breath caught when he saw that she had no underwear on, and that he was staring straight at her naked crotch, adorned only with a thin strip of hair, and glistening in the light of his desk. With only a half-unbuttoned blouse and her high-heeled boots on, she was a dark vision of lust.

He wondered if this was another dream, remembering the one from days ago, the one that had felt so real.

“As good as you thought?” Serena’s voice jerked Radhu out of his reflection. She stepped towards him, a smile on her face. “Still hard for me, Rad? Tell me, what have you been fantasizing about, exactly?”

“Huh...” Radhu was out of his element, unable to answer, unable to think. He was both drawn to look at her, and at the same time felt like he ought to avoid looking at her. Was love always this confusing?

“Have you fantasized about these?” She parted her blouse and grabbed her breasts in her hands, in a replication of her previous behavior earlier that evening. Except where earlier she had been on her knees begging, she was now standing tall driving. The contrast was impressive, especially considering that her previous behavior was still visible right there, on the large television screen.

“Or have you fantasized about this?” She dropped a hand to her crotch, and ran a finger slowly up and down a fleshy pussy lip. Radhu swallowed.

“Or maybe you’ve fantasized about this?” She turned around, and bent at the waist, thrusting her perfectly round ass in his face, tantalizingly close. His eyes widened.

She ran her hands on her cheeks, caressing and parting them, exposing the cleft that ran down to her dark rear hole. Radhu’s penis hardened beyond what he thought might be healthy, clamoring for release, screaming for thrust of any kind, into anything.

Serena straightened up and turned back towards him. She read his face without any difficulty. “Oh, you liked that, didn’t you? You like my ass, don’t you? You are a little perv, Rad my friend. Is that it? You want to bugger me, as you say? Tell you what—” and she leaned over, her hands on his knees, her face an inch from his, “if you’re good, you can take me from behind later if you want, that way you can stare at my ass all you want as you pound me into the ground. But before that—” She sank to her knees between his legs, and pulled down his pants. His shaft jumped to attention, and almost smacked her on the nose. “Oh my!” she laughed, “this is going to be fun!”

Radhu gasped when he felt her lips close around the head of his shaft. He groaned when he felt her mouth engulf him. He shivered when he felt her start to suck, slowly and lovingly at first, then harder as she jerked him in counterpoint to her head bobbing up and down.

He should be stopping her, he thought, this was all wrong. But he could not. The sensations produced by her lips sliding up and down on his shaft, by her tongue swirling around and underneath the head, by her mouth tightening around him as she sucked hard, all of it was beyond anything he could have imagined.

Serena smacked her lips as she let his penis pop out of her mouth. A tendril of saliva still connected her lips to the tiny slit on the head. “Yum, that’s one nice big dick you got there, Rad. You shouldn’t have kept it hidden for so long.” She looked up at him, her expression almost innocent. “You like it? You like me sucking you? You know, now you can brag that you got head from the hottest mouth on campus.”

Without giving him time to answer, she dipped her head back down and let his shaft sank into her mouth, taking him in deep, causing him to gasp and grip the seat of his chair.

After a minute of hard ministrations that made his head spin, she raised her head again, her hand rubbing up and down his gently throbbing shaft. She was slightly out of breath. The expression in her eyes was smoldering. “Now, normally, I’d let you spurt in my mouth, you know? Swallow it all down like a good girl—boys love to see me do that! But you... you I want to feel come deep inside my pussy, Rad. I want to feel your dick jerk inside me. You up for that?”

Dazed, Radhu nodded, fascinated by the trail of drool hanging from the corner of her lip. Serena wasted no time and stood up, unfolding like an erotic paper doll before his eyes. She licked her fingers and ran them through her pussy lips, a smile on her face.

She turned her head to the screen behind her, on which she was heard clearly begging Daniel to whip her and offering to be his private whore in exchange. Once again, Serena’s reaction surprised Radhu, who thought he was beyond such surprises.

“Fuck, look at that,” she said, shaking her head. “I’m begging like a heroin addict craving her next hit.” She turned back to look at Radhu contemplatively. “You like that? Hearing me beg like that? Beg to be used and abused, offering my body in exchange? Does that get you all hot? You little perv,” and again she said that with a smile on her face. “You want to see me beg now? Is that what you fantasize about? ‘Please, Rad, please stuff your big cock in my tight cunt and fuck me hard, you Indian stud?’ Is that what you want?”

She straddled his lap, holding on to his shoulders for balance, and without hesitation she sank down upon his shaft, which slipped inside her drenched pussy in one go, without any difficulty. Serena gasped and her eyes rolled up before she closed her eyes. Radhu’s breath caught, a deep-seated anxiety gripping him as her pussy engulfed him, but the feelings were unlike anything he had ever experienced before, completely different than what he had been expecting, than what he had dreamed of those long nights where his fist was his only sexual companion. He had imagined intercourse to feel just like masturbation, like a fist jacking up and down, fingers clasped tight, but no, it was entirely different. It was as if his penis had sunk into a thick gooey liquid, warm and alive, with waves coming and going and caressing and pressing and squeezing in all sorts of different places over his length. He abandoned himself to the experience, submerged by his senses.

“Fuck you feel good,” Serena groaned, unmoving on his lap, his shaft fully inside her, her mouth against his neck, her hair tickling the side of his face. Radhu did not know what to do. His hands wanted to run up her back and pull her close to him. His hips wanted to thrust upwards and seek more warmth and more tightness. His mouth wanted to kiss and nibble and bite on the fragrant skin all around him. He settled for pressing his hands against her sides, teasingly near the bottom of her breasts, savoring the feel of her skin.

Serena moaned into his neck. “Your hands feel good, Rad. Not as good as your dick in my pussy, but good still.” With another moan she pushed herself up, then sank back down, making him jump under the renewed strength of the sensations, and then she started fucking him with long regular strokes, pushing with her legs and letting herself fall back onto his shaft harder and harder.

His hands were pressed against her to hold her in place, and his gaze was torn between the lust draping her face and the bouncing breasts before his nose.

“So good... so good...” was the refrain she kept muttering, in between deep exhales.

Her body movements became more jerky, her mutterings more nonsensical.

Radhu was close to orgasm, and was holding on for dear life.

“I want to feel you come inside me while you pound me, Rad,” said Serena after a particularly hard thrust onto his shaft. There was a sheen of sweat on her face, wildness in her eyes, hunger in her voice.

“Yes...” managed to utter Radhu, his own voice cracking, his throat too dry.

With a smile, Serena nodded her head. “Come down with me.” And she thrust herself backwards, carrying Radhu with him, who nearly panicked when he saw the girl of his dreams throw herself to the ground. They hit hard on the large rug covering part of the room, and Serena grunted hard as the move sent Radhu’s shaft thrusting deeply into her. He wanted to ask her if she was okay, as he himself reoriented himself, but she started laughing, and wrapped her legs around his waist while at the same time she pushed her pelvis up towards him. “Take me, Rad! Take me hard!”

The feeling of her legs wrapped tight around him, the feeling of her breasts squashed against his chest, the feeling of her love channel gripping his penis tight, all of it drove him over the edge, and he assented to her request by thrusting hard into her, the unfamiliar movements coming to him naturally, encoded in his cells since times immemorial. He thrust and pulled back, again and again, stabbing into her like a crazed murderer, and Serena greeted each blow with moans and screams of pleasure, her hands on his butt pulling him against her.

Radhu was losing it.

“Serena, I believe I am going to—”

“Come, Rad! Come!” she urged him. “I want to feel you come inside me, deep inside me!”

He thrust faster and faster, unable to control his movements. It was getting impossible to think, as his whole body had become a mass of sensations centered around the heated spike in his groin plowing deeper and deeper into the furnace burning between Serena’s parted legs.

He knew the symptoms heralding the release of orgasm, but this time they were stronger and more ominous than they ever had, foretelling a climax unlike any he had ever lived through. When his balls contracted and his whole body clenched, he could not help vocalize the pressure he was under. “Uuuuurrggh! Ah! Ah! AH!”

He stiffened, his head jerking back, while Serena laughed and pushed her pelvis up to meet his final thrust. He exploded, with a long shiver that started down in his toes and traveled up his body in one prodigious wave of release that left his muscles burning. His semen blazed through his shaft like magma up a volcano.

And then two things happened simultaneously. Beneath him, Serena stiffened just like he did, and let out a small cry to accompany his. Her shivers forced her body against his.

And he also felt a pinprick upon his left buttock, followed by a burning sensation that spread quickly.

While he collapsed in Serena’s welcoming arms, luxuriating in the feel of her damp skin against him, he started to convulse. He could not control it—his extremities started shaking, growing unbelievably cold, while an agonizing fire flared in his abdomen. The pain reached unbearable levels quickly, spreading outwards down every single nerve path, and his last memory before the whole world went pitch black was the soothing post-coital glow in Serena’s eyes as she caressed his face.

* * *

Agent Eve Shawbank leaned back in her car seat, her cardboard cup with steaming tea in hand—the hot water from a nearby chain coffee shop, the strong Hungarian tea from her personal stash—and watched the developing scene on the screen of her tablet computer.

She had hooked into the internal network of the Indian—Radhu Krishnamurthy—found the camera feed, and had been surveilling the apartment for the past six hours. She had been privy to the exchange between the group—the Krishnamurthy boy, Cindy Caprese, Jackson Randall, and of course Daniel Malcolm—and knew of their plan to infiltrate the Delta Iota Kappa party that had just started. She had watched with interest the demonstration that the Caprese girl had given of their control over the black girl, Serena Banks. And finally, she had seen with amusement the returning Banks girl seduce and screw the Krishnamurthy boy before reaching into her purse during coitus, pulling out a syringe, and plunging it into his buttocks in the middle of what could only be described as an earth-shattering orgasm.

On the screen, the Krishnamurthy boy convulsed for several seconds before collapsing, motionless, on top of the black girl, who was still wrapped around him in a tight embrace.

This was an unexpected development, thought Shawbank, but one she could work with.

* * *

Serena, still shivering the trailing end of her own spectacular orgasm, felt Radhu go limp after his last convulsion, and she held him tight as he collapsed on top of her. She wrapped her legs around him and basked in the afterglow.

The satisfaction of a job well done made her overflowing pussy gush with renewed arousal. She had done what the man with the pale blue eyes had told her to do, and she had done it well. He had told her that she would come hard when she plunged the syringe into Radhu’s body, and he had been right. That she had been turned on like crazy when fucking Radhu simply made the resulting climax even more enjoyable. Just thinking about it made her skin tingle, and she found herself undulating underneath her friend’s motionless body.

Then with a shake of the head she remembered what the man with the pale blue eyes had told her she had to do after taking care of Radhu, and her pussy quivered at the thought of doing the man’s bidding once more. He had promised her he would fuck her hard if she did what he asked promptly and correctly, that he would fuck her so hard that she would crawl into a ball and shake off the effects of her orgasm for the rest of the night, provided she did what he wanted. He nipples tingled at the thought, her pussy juiced up, and her mouth watered. Her body was priming itself for sex.

She rolled Radhu off and sat up. First things first. She put two fingers on Radhu’s neck and checked for a pulse. She found none. She looked at the position of Radhu’s body, at the chair, at the rest of the room. Make it look like he had a heart attack, had said the man with the pale blue eyes. To her inexpert eye, it did look like Radhu had collapsed from his chair after suffering a heart attack. His lack of pants would be explained by the hand lotion prominently on the desk. To add credence to the theory, she pulled out a pair of latex gloves from her purse and slipped them on before taking out a pornographic magazine and letting it fall next to the body, its pages flipping open to the image of a young blonde girl with obviously augmented breasts getting her face stuffed with a big cock. After a moment’s thought, she grabbed the hand lotion, squeezed out a dollop, and lathered Radhu’s dick—which was still hard, interestingly enough—as well as his right hand with the smooth cream.

Pulling out a thumb drive from her purse, she slid it into the USB port of Radhu’s computer, and moved on to the second part of her assignment. Again, the thought of completing a task that the man with the pale blue eyes had given her made her pussy clench, and she had to stop and take a deep breath to calm her overwhelming lust. She wanted to feel his big cock split her open, preferably from behind, as deep inside her as possible. She shook her head to clear her head and concentrate on her task.

Before launching the application that the man with the pale blue eyes had asked her to install on Radhu’s system, she spied an image on one of the smaller monitors that made her pause. It was a camera feed, and a fairly jerky one at that, but she immediately recognized the outside of the Delta Iota Kappa fraternity house. Whomever was wearing the camera was approaching the house, and was stopped by one of the brothers. Tickets were exhibited, and the image resolved itself into the lobby of the fraternity house.

Someone equipped with a camera is going into the Delta Iota Kappa fraternity and sending back images to Radhu. DIK-Bash. Of course. She frowned. It was probably Daniel, given that Daniel still seemed to have a hard-on for the fraternity, believing them to have something to do with Jennifer’s admittedly odd behavior. Serena herself did not think the fraternity had anything to do with it—how could they?—but she had so far been unable to convince Daniel of those assertions. And thinking back to earlier today, when she had stopped by Radhu’s, she remembered seeing Daniel with Jackson and Cindy, and guessed that Jackson had a hand in letting Daniel inside. This was information that was bound to please the man with the pale blue eyes. Again, the thought of pleasing him sent a spike of lust coursing through her body, and she had to resist the urge of pushing two fingers up her hungry cunt.

She launched the software on the thumb drive. The man with the pale blue eyes had told her that the computer would shut down once the work was done. While waiting, she put her clothes back on, and made sure to remove any evidence of her presence. She searched the room, and found two laptops and a tablet, which she put next to the door. She searched further, and three external hard drives and a handful of thumb drives found their way by the portable computers. She then waited until the computer, as predicted, shut down, blanking out all the monitors. Satisfied, she pulled the thumb drive out of its slot, stuffed the portable computers and storage units into a bag she had brought for that purpose, and left.

She exited the building after making sure that no one saw her, and walked along the street to a car parked a block down from the building. As soon as she got in, the car took off.

The man with the pale blue eyes spoke up while negotiating the turn that would take them back to the Delta Iota Kappa fraternity.

“Everything go okay?”

“Everything went perfectly. I injected Radhu, and he collapsed like you told me he would. And I wiped the computer. I also brought back all the laptops and hard drives I could find. Anything that could contain data, as you asked.” She put the bag containing said equipment in the backseat.

“Excellent. Well done, Serena. Very well done.”

She flushed with pleasure, the knowledge that she had made him happy sending spikes of need down to her clitoris, which throbbed in response. She was getting wet again. A moan escaped her lips.

The man with the pale blue eyes seemed to know exactly what she was going through. “This got you hot, didn’t it? You’ve been a good little girl this evening, Serena, and I think you should be rewarded accordingly. When we get back to the house, before we join the party, I want you to strip off that skirt of yours and shake your ass for me so that I can fuck it good and proper. How does that sound?”

Serena groaned and pressed back into her seat, her legs spreading as far as her tight skirt would allow. “You gonna fuck me hard?”

“You bet your sweet ass I will. You can rub yourself off until we get there, but no coming, you hear? I want you primed and ready as a two-bit whore when I slide into you.”

In a flash Serena’s hands shot down to her crotch after pulling her skirt upwards, and she soon had two fingers pumping in and out of her drenched pussy, the wet sounds filling the space inside the car.

“There... huh... mmm.... there is something... something else...” Serena struggled to vocalize as the fire in her cunt was stoked by her own fingers.

“Yes?”

“There... there was a video... mmm... inside... in Radhu’s place... a camera... from the frat house... inside... just now... someone... someone with a camera. Maybe... maybe Daniel... or Jackson... maybe... probably...” She groaned again as a third finger joined its two friends.

The man with the pale blue eyes stared at her for a few seconds before turning his attention back to the road. “You mean you saw video inside Radhu’s apartment coming from a camera that someone was carrying inside the frat house? Live?”

“Huh... mmm... yeeeessss... mmm!”

The man with the pale blue eyes swore under his breath, and tapped his cell phone. “Kevin? Nils. Bad news. Yes, I know. Seems we got a mole at the bash tonight. No, I don’t know, but it might be that Malcolm guy, and there’s a good chance that Jackson’s with him. Yeah, Jackson. No, I don’t know.”

Serena lost the thread of the one-sided conversation as the urge to finger-fuck herself harder and harder overwhelmed her senses. She could not wait to feel a hard cock split her apart.

* * *

Agent Shawbank entered the Krishnamurthy boy’s apartment. She surveyed the room with an expert eye. She stepped to Radhu and pulled off one of her thin leather gloves to feel his pulse. He was dead. Pulling her glove back on, she looked around the room again. Not a bad job, she thought. A bit amateurish, and anyone worth their salt would notice the slight discrepancies—the position of the chair, the direction the Krishnamurthy boy was facing, the way the pornographic magazine was folded on the ground, the imprint of the Banks girl’s heels on the carpet—but she suspected that the local police would not worry about any of that when coming to a conclusion about what happened. She eyeballed the Krishnamurthy boy. Heart attack, she figured they would see. And if whomever gave the Banks girl the poison knew what they were doing, there should be no or very little evidence in the boy’s bloodstream. No, not a bad job at all.

She pulled out her tablet computer from the inside pocket of her coat and connected it to the Krishnamurthy boy’s network. His computers were wiped. A thorough job. This simplified her life greatly. She knew the Banks girl had left with several portable computers and drives, including the laptop that the Malcolm boy had taken from Doctor Cargyle, so those were accounted for. She searched the apartment thoroughly, finding three more thumb drives and one more portable hard drive, but they contained no information related to Delta Iota Kappa or the doctor.

When Agent Shawbank was satisfied that everything that pointed to the fraternity and their activities had been cleaned out, she put her tablet away and left the apartment.

Back to her car, she contemplated the situation. The Banks girl had left the apartment and stepped into a car driven by a man she had recognized from the fraternity’s membership list as Nils Helberg, vice-president of the fraternity, and close friend to Kevin Cusker, president. Which meant that there was a good chance they were headed back to the fraternity house for the party. She would therefore find the laptops and drives there. This made everything so much easier that were she that kind of person, she would laugh. All the eggs were in one nest, a nest that she would deal with.

There was only one loose end to pluck. She picked up her phone.

“Shawbank. It’s a go. I repeat, it’s a go. Send a unit for the Caprese girl. Her place, or Malcolm’s. She has data with her—wipe it. The remaining units meet in thirty at the arranged point.”