The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Adjusters II: The Greek Fiasco

The DVD (2)

Daniel woke up when the morning sun shone through the large windows of the living room and into his eyes. He blinked in the glare. The television was on, tuned to a morning show where everyone was way too chipper for Daniel’s scotch-induced headache. His back hurt from the position in which he had fallen asleep.

He blindly headed for the bathroom, and on his way back noticed the shadow on the window of the apartment door. He trudged down the steps, opened the door—scaring a squirrel that had been hanging about the porch—and looked at the envelope attached to the window with duck tape. His name was scrawled on it in big letters with a black marker. Looking around and seeing no one, he grabbed it.

It contained only what looked like a recordable DVD. No message in the envelope, no markings on the DVD. He stared at it, his mind still fuzzy. He looked around the apartment, and saw that Jenn had not returned. The bed was still made, and nothing indicated that she had come back and left again. On automatic, and not knowing what else to do, he headed for the kitchen and made some coffee, staring at the DVD. When the first drops of caffeine were coursing through his system, he brought a cup with him to the living room, dropped the DVD into the player, and pressed play.

After a long blank screen, the image jerked into view, showing the living room of an apartment or a house. The video seemed to have been recorded on a phone, as it had that grainy quality typical of that sort of image capture. Oddly, there was no sound. The video tracked through the living room, towards a large window. A hand entered the frame and parted the curtains, showing a bright day outside, and a typical residential street view. Daniel did not recognize the street. A cab stopped on the curb right in front of the window. Then the camera moved and the hand returned to turn the handle on the front door, which opened onto the outside world.

The video was tracking the cab, and Daniel caught his breath when he saw what he immediately recognized as Jenn step out of the cab and make her way up the short walkway to the front door. Even in the grainy image from the phone camera, he could see that she made herself up to look incredible. She had on a high-collared and very tight white dress shirt that clung to her curves, a short flaring black skirt that barely reached mid-thigh, and tall black spike heels. She seemed to have nylons on as well. With her long dark hair catching in the wind, her shirt molded to her chest, her skirt swaying with every step, her long legs emphasized by the short skirt and tall heels, she exuded sex. She was breathtaking, and it looked completely effortless. She had a neutral expression on her face, and when whomever was holding the camera let her inside, she stopped at the entrance and looked confused for a second. Then she looked up to the person holding the camera—perhaps because they were speaking—and then her eyes flashed down to their hand, and Daniel could see her shiver then look up with a big smile and getting closer for what must have been a hug, perhaps even a kiss. The camera didn’t catch that, so it was confusing.

Then Jenn step back out and the camera focused on her again, and she was speaking because her lips were moving. And then she extended her arms out over her head and slowly spun in place, showcasing her attire, and then striking a pose, chest thrust out. She had a come-hither smile on her face, a look that was well on its way to breaking Daniel’s heart.

Then a hand reached out—Daniel assumed it was Biff’s, and gritted his teeth—and pressed against one of Jenn’s breasts, fondling and squeezing it, and Jenn closed her eyes, and pressed her own hand over the man’s hand, forcing it against her chest even harder. The camera was capturing everything in its grainy detail. Then the man’s hand unfastened a button on Jenn’s shirt and slipped down to grab her breast directly. This lasted for several minutes, with the man switching from one breast to the other, rubbing and squeezing and pinching.

Then the man holding the camera stepped away from Jenn, leaving her shirt in disarray and exposing half her breasts—she was not wearing a bra, clearly—and he was probably saying something because she looked like she was listening, then she smiled another naughty smile before reaching down and grasping the hem of her skirt. Slowly, very slowly, she pulled it up, the camera zooming in on Jenn’s legs, and on the hem rising and first revealing that her nylons were in fact thigh-high stockings with a thick lace band, then exposing the skin of her upper thighs. Jenn paused before pulling her skirt up completely and unveiling a minuscule black G-string held up by two strings wrapping around her waist and consisting of diminutive triangular patch doing very little to hide her slit.

The camera zoomed out. The man’s hand extended out again, towards Jenn’s face this time, and he ran his thumb over her lips before sliding his index and middle finger into her mouth. Jenn dutifully sucked on them, in and out like a small cock, still holding her skirt up. Then the man pulled his fingers out and, after pushing the triangular patch of her G-string aside with his thumb, thrust the two fingers that Jenn had just been sucking on into her pussy, And Daniel could see not only that she was tilting her hips to facilitate the penetration, but also that she was clearly turned on because the fingers slid in very easily, and he thought could see her juices trickling down the man’s hand. The man fingered Jenn for a while, pushing his fingers inside deep, before pulling them out almost completely and thrusting them back inside. After a few minutes of this, he pulled his fingers out one final time and presented them, all wet with her juices, to Jenn’s face. Without hesitation, she slurped them into her mouth and cleaned them off, looking at the man directly in the eyes all the while.

Daniel was stunned by what he was seeing, but the analytical part of his mind still functioned, and fed him information. Jenn was probably not drugged—she had walked purposely from the cab to the house, and to do that with those heels she had on, her balance had to have been perfect. So that left... what? A fling? But that did not make any sense. Not with Biff. He refused to accept that.

On the screen, the camera had moved away from Jenn, who was heading to another part of the house. The camera tracked her the whole way. She was still holding her skirt up around her waist, and she seemed to be putting some extra sway to her hips as she walked. Her G-string was a thong, and the impossibly thin string nestled between her cheeks did absolutely nothing to hide anything about her perfect ass. Between that and the lace top of the stockings a few inches below, she was a walking invitation to buggery. The camera zoomed in on that part of her anatomy until she disappeared through another door. Then the screen went black.

Still under the shock of what he had seen, still trying to process this new development, Daniel did not move until another image resolved itself on the television.

Daniel jumped back upon seeing Biff’s face fill the screen, sneering at him like a demented clown. There was sound this time, hip-hop music of some sort was playing in the background. Biff’s face stepped back from him, and Daniel realized that Biff had been grimacing while adjusting a camera. The image was of much better quality. Then Biff stood up, and Daniel could see that he was in a bedroom—the camera must have been lying on a low dresser—and that Jenn was in a corner of the room, dancing away all by herself, eyes closed, swaying her perfect body to the music, movements from her dancing past coming back to her easily. The scene must have been recorded right after the previous one with the camera phone, because Jenn was wearing the same short skirt and stockings and dress shirt—that last one now unbuttoned completely but still partially covering her breasts.

Biff took off his clothes, staring at Jenn the whole time. The camera was pointed so that it gave center stage to the bed and the area at the foot of the bed. When Biff was naked, he sat on the edge of the bed, his large cock semi-hard but twitching obscenely.

“Jenn, doll, strip, and make it hot. Ever do a lapdance?”

“Of course, big guy. I love dancing for my studs.” Hearing her voice made Daniel’s heart skip a beat. She sounded so... sexual, so hungry.She danced on, getting closer to Biff, tossing her hair around, rocking her hips, and then she let her shirt fall off her shoulders, and her breasts swung free. She cupped them in her hands and squeezed them, her long fingers with nails polished bright red tweaking the hard nipples. Her eyes closed and her lips parted in a low moan. She bumped to the music, while Biff looked on hungrily, but without moving.

Jenn brought her hands down and slowly unzipped her skirt, which promptly slid down her legs to pool at her feet. She stepped out of it, and posed, a hand on a hip. With her tiny thong, her thigh highs, and her spike heels, her long dark hair falling free onto her shoulders, she was every horny teenager’s wet dream.

“Fuck,” was all Biff said. “Turn around—shake that ass for me!”

Jenn did so, and bent over and thrust her rear towards Biff’s face, rolling it left and right slowly, her hands on her knees, her eyes closed. When Biff had had a good fill of the view, she took a step back towards him, and straightening up she lowered herself on Biff’s lap, pressing her back to his chest, and rubbed her body against his. He grabbed her breasts roughly, pulling her harder against him, and nibbled her neck from behind. Jenn giggled, the sound resonating in Daniel’s ears.

“Fuck you have the best ass ever, doll. Ever had anyone up there?”

“Never,” replied Jenn, still wriggling on Biff’s lap. “Guys have fingered me there, some have licked me there, but not one’s every put their dick up there.”

“Ah! I got me a virgin hole, then. Sweet! Say, what’s your favorite position?”

“I like it from behind, of course.”

“Oh, nice. Why of course?”

“Deeper penetration. And guys go so crazy when they’re doing me from behind while staring at my ass, and it makes them fuck me harder.”

“You like it hard, then?”

“I do. The harder the better.”

“Like it rough?”

“Depends—how rough do you want to be with me, big guy?” Her voice was hitting registers that phone sex operators would have given their right leg for.

“Don’t tempt me, doll. I could give you a really vicious fucking and make you love it. Fuck, maybe you can be our little pain slut! Would you like to be our little pain slut?”

“I’ll be whatever you want me to be, big guy.”

Biff laughed. “Ain’t that the truth! Get on your knees now, doll. You’re gonna suck my cock.”

Jenn turned and kneeled between Biff’s legs.

“So, how many guys have you fucked?”

Jenn grabbed Biff’s cock, which practically jumped into her hand, and slowly ran her hand up and down the hardening shaft. “Six.”

“Not bad, not bad. Bet they loved fucking you, too. Any of them back in high school?”

“Five of them when I was in high school. Although two were college student at the time.”

“Ah! College kids trolling for high schoolers. They sure hit the jackpot with you. How about girls? Any lezbo action?”

Jenn shrugged. “Just the one girl.” She lowered her head into Biff’s lap and let the tip of his cock slide between her lips.

“Ooooh—nice. You got some sweet lips there, doll. And trust me, we’re gonna get you some girl playmates to keep you entertained. Any two-on-ones?”

“Never.” After sucking on the tip, she sank her head down to take about half of Biff’s cock in her mouth, holding it in and seemingly twirling her tongue all around the head. Biff groaned and leaned back on the bed, supporting himself with his arms.

“Fuck you’re good at that! Bet your boyfriends loved it when you sucked them off—you clearly have a lot of practice.”

Jenn merely mumbled “Mmm mmm” around his cock.

“So what did they like fucking best, your mouth or your cunt? Your tits? Not your ass, of course—too bad for them.”

Jenn, after sucking hard on the way up, let his cock plop out of her mouth before answering, her hand jacking him rhythmically. “My first boyfriend couldn’t get enough of my mouth. He’d ask me to blow him everywhere: at school, in his car, even once in his sister’s room. He loved to watch me swallow his load. We never fucked, though. I wanted to, but he was too scared. Something about his mother pounding into him that a girl’s pussy could shrivel up a guy’s cock if it ever went inside. He was pretty fucked in the head.”

She sucked Biff’s cock a few more times, taking him deep, energetically bobbing her head on the hard shaft, now an angry red and slick with her saliva. She was jacking him off in counterpoint to her blow job. Every few strokes, she would pull the cock out of her mouth, lick the tip with the flat of her tongue, looking up at Biff, before wrapping her lips around it once more and sucking it in deep, eyes closed. Biff seemed ecstatic, running his hands through Jenn’s long hair. “So who took your cherry then?”

“My next boyfriend. In his basement, with some Iron Maiden blasting in the background. He fancied himself a great lover, but had zero experience. He liked my mouth, but once he came in my pussy he wanted to do that all the time. He loved that he was dumping his load in the prettiest girl in school, and was crazy at the thought that no one had ever done that before him. He called my pussy the Undiscovered Country. He was sweet.”

She sucked Biff again, driving her face lower and lower, struggling to take more in her mouth. Whatever she was doing must have been good, because Biff closed his eyes and groaned louder and his hips drove up to try and push his cock in deeper.

“Fuck yeah! Take it all, you fuckin’ slut! Fuck!” He opened his eyes, looked at her. “And what about your boyfriend? What does he like?”

She bobbed her head a few more times.

“Daniel? He likes my mouth, but he prefers my pussy. Says it’s nice and tight and warm, like a warm bed on a cold winter day.”

“So what’s his kick?”

“He likes to take me from the front—he likes to kiss me while we screw, likes to see my face when he’s inside me.”

“No, I mean his kick, you know, the kinky stuff? Come on, he’s gotta have something...”

“He’s got this voyeur fetish. He fantasizes sometimes about me and other men. Not for real, but the thought turns him on, and I tell him stories about that. In fact, big guy, you showed up in one of those fantasies a few times.”

“Fuck off! Really? He fucked you while you were telling him all about fucking me? That’s so fucking cool!” He looked directly at the camera, and grinned. “I think we can arrange something to get your boyfriend in touch with his fantasies, then. Do you think he’d like to see us fucking? What do you think he’d say if he saw you with my cock in your mouth like right now?”

“I don’t know, big guy. He likes the fantasy, but I don’t think he’d like to see you fuck me for real.”

“We’ll see about that. I betcha that you could fuck the entire basketball team and he’d happily lick their cum out of your cunt, the little pansy perv.”

Daniel clenched a fist. It was just a game, between him and Jenn. Just a game. I’d kick your ass if you were there in front of me, not lick cum out of my girl’s pussy, he thought. And then a horrible thought went through his mind. Did Jenn arrange this whole thing in a terribly misguided attempt to take their games to the next level?

“Come on, keep sucking, doll,” said Biff, grabbing Jenn’s head in his hands and forcing it back down on his cock. He then proceeded to fuck her mouth—there was no other word for it. He was thrusting his hips up while pulling her head down, and she let herself be so guided, sucking hard when his cock plunged into her mouth. Her throat made squelching noise when his cock went in deep, and drool was dribbling down the side of her mouth and falling on her chest and on the carpet.

“Fuck you’ve got a great mouth,” panted Biff, and he let her head go. Jenn collapsed on the ground, coughing up saliva and pre-cum, trying to catch her breath. Biff looked at her and smiled. “Rough enough for you, doll?”

Jenn took a deep breath and looked at him. “I love it when you use my mouth like a cunt. It makes me hot. And when I’m hot, I like to fuck. Wanna fuck?”

Biff grinned, and pulled himself up onto the bed, lying down on his back with his hands behind his head, which was resting on two large pillows. “Take off the thong, doll.”

Jenn stood up slowly, and ran her hands down her sides, slid her thumbs under the strings of her thong, and slowly, bending at the waist, took down the skimpy underwear. She stood back up, playfully holding a hand over her pussy, as if she were shy, before turning around, lifting her arms over her head, and turning around again, posing once more. After a beat, she made to remove her shoes, but Biff stopped her. “No way—keep those on, and the stockings too. You look fuckin’ hot. In fact, we’ll make sure you wear shit like that all the time.” Jenn looked beautiful, her long toned body naked but for a pair of black spike heels, posing with her breasts thrust out.

Biff, still stroking his cock, motioned to Jenn to come over. “I gotta have your mouth on my cock again, doll. Come on, your big guy has a nice lollipop for his little slut.” Jenn smiled. “Really? For me? A nice juicy lollipop full a yummy cream?” She climbed on the bed, on all four, moving slowly not unlike a panther stalking a prey. The look on her face was positively hungry. Daniel had seen her turned on before, but had never seen such naked lust in her eyes. It was disconcerting.

Jenn was crawling on the bed by the time she reached Biff’s cock, breasts in contact with his legs the whole way up. Biff’s cock, large, and red, was pointing straight up, and Jenn approached it tongue first, flicking over the tip, make it twitch. She then ran her tongue up from his balls to the tip a few times, while pulling her hair out of the way. After the fourth time, as she was busy licking around the head of his cock, Biff grabbed Jenn’s head and pushed it down, ramming his cock in her mouth, and keeping it there. Jenn’s eyes closed, and Daniel could see the muscles in her neck working, trying to accomodate the large shaft. The position must not have been ideal, though, because despite Biff’s pulling Jenn’s head up and pushing it down repeatedly, he was not able to get more than three quarters of his cock in Jenn’s mouth. She, meanwhile, was busy sucking, slobbering all over the massive member battering her mouth, seemingly not bothered by the treatment. She was letting Biff control the blow job and jamming his cock in and out violently. She was beautiful, a creature made for sex—her smooth movements on the bed, head bobbing up and down following Biff’s hand on her head, hair flailing, back arched, tits swaying, ass sticking up high, legs half spread.

Biff pulled Jenn’s head off his cock. “Come on, turn around, I want you to take my cock all the way down.”

“I don’t know if I can take it all, big guy. You’re going to choke me.”

“No way. With a talented mouth like yours?” Jenn laughed, giving the cock a last long lick before shuffling up on the bed, still kneeling, but now with her legs alongside Biff’s head, facing down to his feet. Taking hold of his cock, she fisted it a few times before leaning down and taking it in her mouth again. Her new position let her take him in deeper, and she took him in almost to the root. Until Biff put his hand on the back of her neck and pushed at the same time as he thrust his hips up against her face. Jenn’s eyes bulged as Biff’s cock embedded itself to the hilt in her mouth, penetrating her throat, smashing her nose against his balls. He kept his cock lodged in her throat for several seconds, his hand keeping Jenn from pulling back. And then he let her go. She gasped in great gulps of air, strands of spittle connecting her lips to Biff’s cock. Biff let her breathe for a few seconds before pushing her head down again, forcing his cock down her throat once more. He repeated this several times, fucking her mouth deep before finally letting go of her head. Jenn nevertheless continued deep-throating him, following the rhythm he had imposed, impaling herself on the big cock with Swiss-like regularity.

Biff was on the receiving end of a fantastic blow job. He suddenly reached over and pulled Jenn’s legs to him. She seemed to understand what he wanted, and straddled his head, never losing the rhythm of her sucking. Biff planted his big hands on Jenn’s hip, and started eating her out. That did seem to break her rhythm, as she pulled his cock out of her mouth, closed her eyes, and put her head down against one of his legs, shifting her hips to and fro, moaning loudly. “Fuck,” she groaned, “that’s it, big guy, stick your tongue all the way in—Fuck yes!—Come on, suck my clit!” She then went back to his cock and her blow job. They sixty-nined, Biff ramming his cock down Jenn’s throat, Jenn twisting her hips over Biff’s face, legs spread wide. Daniel could see the sweat on Jenn’s body, and knew her enough to realize that she was getting close to coming.

And come she did. Jenn, who was by then rocking her hips roughly over Biff’s face, barely restrained by Biff’s hands on her hips, suddenly stiffened, her eyes closed, her head thrown back, mouth wide open, and then let out a wail that was interrupted only when Biff took advantage of the situation and stuffed his cock in down her throat in one smooth movement, lifting his ass off the bed and pushing with his legs, putting his hands behind Jenn’s head to keep it still and mashed against his cock. He came, like that, with his cock deep in her throat, and Jenn, who had barely come down from her high, struggled to swallow Biff’s load. The first blast took her so much by surprise that the semen spurted out of her nose and the sides of her mouth, the remainder she swallowed dutifully.

When Biff was done and had collapsed back on the bed, sprawled contentedly, Jenn lay down on top of him, still head to toes, and slowly licked the rapidly shrinking cock, cleaning it thoroughly.

In the bedroom, Biff slapped Jenn’s butt cheek with a meaty hand. “Turn around.” Jenn interrupted her cleaning activity, and turned around on the bed, lying down against Biff, and kissed him passionately. He did not seem to mind that he had come in her mouth. He ran his hand down her side, only to come up and grab a breast, squeezing it roughly. Meanwhile, Jenn, still kissing him, ran her own hand down his body, and took hold of his already hardening cock, jerking him off slowly.

They necked that way for a several minutes, Buff kissing and licking Jenn in the crook of her neck, where Daniel knew she was very sensitive. “Fuck, I gotta feel your cunt around me. Come on, giddy up!” She straddled his lap, and kneeling above him, lined up her pussy with Biff’s cock, and was about to lower herself onto the massive shaft when he stopped her again. “Not so fast, doll—aren’t you forgetting something?” Jenn looked puzzled, poised above his cock. “I told you, you’d have to beg to feel this cock in your little fuck hole. I’m still waiting.” He crossed his arms behind his head again, looking smug. “Come on, convince me to split you open like of a wishbone. I’m listening.”

She remained poised above Biff for a few seconds. Then a smile grew on her lips, and she leaned over so that her face was closer to Biff’s, and she spoke in a low voice. “You want me to beg, don’t you? You want me to show you how much I want you cock inside me? You want me to tell you just how crazy I am at the thought of your hard cock sinking deep inside me? You want to know how much I’d debase myself for a chance—just a chance—to get the head of your cock in my pussy?” She gave his lips a long lick, before plunging down his neck and giving a long lick there, from the base of the neck up to his ear. Daniel had to strain, but he could still hear her. “I’m a complete whore for your cock, big guy. I want to feel it inside me so badly that I’m shaking all over—can’t you feel me? If you pushed a finger up my cunt you’d find it twitching like mad, wanting to squeeze something big and hard. So much so that if I don’t get anything up there soon I’ll do something crazy, like banging on doors up and down this street to find a man, any man, willing to stuff his cock in my cunt and satisfy my craving. Fuck, I’d pay them to fuck me, pay them to play with my tits and my ass and fuck my mouth just so that I can get their cock inside me. Is that what you want to hear, big guy? That I’m cock crazy? That my cunt feels so lonely without a big cock in it? Is that it? And it’s such a nice cunt, too—it’s tight, very tight, and it juices up so very easily, so that when you fuck me it grips you hard but your cock still slides in and out easily. And when I come, big guy, let me tell you, it’s a party for your cock, as I spasm and shake and squeeze all around you. Would you like that, would you like to feel that?”

“Fuck yes,” grunted Biff. Jenn squealed, straightened, and lined herself back up with his cock. As she started to lower herself onto it, Biff stopped her again.

“Oh, you want me to beg some more, big guy? Maybe I should cry a little—”

“Not begging, but I have another idea.”

“Oh?”

“Play a game with me. You said your boyfriend liked to fantasize about you and other men?”

“Yes.”

“How about we imagine that he’s right there with us, sitting in that corner there?” Biff pointed to where in actuality was the camera. “You could give him what he really wants, what he’s been fantasizing about all of this time, seeing you fuck someone else. Go on doll, I want you to fuck me, and to tell him exactly what you’re doing and what you’re feeling. It’s his fantasy—he’s going to love it—he’s going to love you.”

Jenn grinned, and turned towards the camera. “Hi lover. Today I’m going to indulge one of your fantasies. I’m going to fuck another man. Just for you. You like the idea? Having some big bad monster cock plow into me, while you’re sitting there, watching? I bet your cock’s all hard already. Don’t worry, I’ll take care of you later. But for now, I have another cock to take care of. And it’s so big too. It’s gonna feel so good when it forces its way inside me.”

And then she impaled herself on Biff’s cock, which had regained all of its rigidity. She sank slowly on the hard cock, an almost pained look on her face. “Fuck, lover, it’s so much bigger than anything I’ve ever had in there! Mmmm. But it feels so good! I can barely push myself down. And it fills me up so much, like I don’t even have enough room in there to breathe. Oh—Mmmm—Fuck yes!” When Biff had his cock halfway in side her, he grabbed Jenn by the hips and, using his considerable strength, drove her down onto his cock in one long push. Jenn’s eyes popped open. “Oh! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” and she screamed so loud that neighbors must have heard. Biff, fully inside her pussy, was still letting her get used to the size. “Fuck, lover, he’s so fucking big inside me! He said he’d split me open, and I think he did just that. I’m never going to be able to close my legs again I’m so stretched! Fuck!” She turned towards the camera, where Biff had told her Daniel was sitting, and smiled a naughty smile. “You like it, lover? You finally get to see your fiancée stuffed with some other man’s cock. I hope your gonna come so hard your cum splashes all the way here on my body. And while you do that, I’m going to ride him until I pass out.”

Jenn closed her eyes and she tentatively started to move back and forth, her mouth opening into a long moan. Before long, she was jerking up and down on Biff’s shaft, the muscles in her thighs straining under the action, her breasts bouncing wildly when Biff, who seemed to be content to be ridden like a bull, was not holding on to them and massaging them. “I love your tits, doll, but your cunt’s something else.” Jenn smiles and leaned over and kissed him hard. He welcomed the kiss, and thrust a few times into her with strength, making her moan again. Then he flipped her over onto her back with him following suit, and Jenn shrieked then laughed at the maneuver. Biff looked at her in the eyes, pushed up on his arms.

“So this is how your boyfriend likes fucking you, huh? Show me. Fuck me like you fuck him.”

She smiled and put her arms around Biff’s neck, and looked at him straight in the eyes. “Fuck me, big guy, fuck me so hard I forget to breathe...” He voice was soft, loving. She wrapped her stocking-encased legs around Biff’s waist, crossing them at the ankle, her spike heels digging into his ass, and she start undulating her body like a wave underneath him.

Biff grinned and started thrusting into her in time with her undulations. “Doll, your lover’s one lucky fuck.”

Still staring into his eyes, she smiled. “Except he’s not the one with his cock up in my cunt up to his balls, is he?” And he pulled him close to resume their kiss, never stopping to ripple under him.

They fucked that way for several minutes, Jenn building up to another massive orgasm, Biff working like a machine, punctuating the silence with only a few “Fuck you’re sweet,” and otherwise concentrating on the gorgeous girl underneath him.

Suddenly Biff straightened up and, grabbing Jenn, roughly flipped her around on her stomach before grabbing her hips and pulling her up on her knees. Without giving her a chance to recover, he thrust his cock back into her, and Jenn let out a small cry at the assault. He pushed in deep, held the position for a while, then pulled out long enough to dive back in again.

“Fuck,” he said, “you were right, this is a great view. Look at that ass!” He slapped it, eliciting another cry from Jenn, before grabbing her hips and pulling her back towards him, hard, muscles in his arms bulging under the strain. Over and over again, like a jackhammer, he thrust his hips forward while pulling her back against him, practically lifting her from the bed. Jenn’s knees were not touching anymore, and she was screaming in pleasure the whole time, drool leaking out of her mouth. Then without any warning she stiffened again, and came, and kept coming as Biff rammed into her with all of his considerable strength. She finally went limp, completely gone to the world. Biff kept going as if nothing happened, in fact seeming to enjoy himself even more, giving great thrusts punctuated with “Han!” making the limp body of Daniel’s girlfriend quiver as if it was being hit with a club.

Biff’s pace quickened, incredibly, and he finally let out a yell while pulling Jenn against him and squashing her cheeks against his stomach, and he came, his big body shivering with the release. Jenn barely reacted. Then he let her go, and she collapsed on the bed like a wet rag, on her stomach, her legs spread. Biff looked at her a moment longer, ran his hand up her stocking-covered thigh and then her ass, squeezing a cheek roughly before slapping it twice. Then he jumped off the bed, his cock slowly softening and all shiny with their combined juices. He picked up Jenn’s short skirt, and used it to wipe off his cock. Then he stepped towards the camera, and crouched so that his face filled the screen.

“Hey dickhead. Your girl is one wicked piece of ass, and an incredible fuck! You’re one lucky shit. Well... you were one lucky shit. She’s mine now. But don’t worry, I’ll take good care of her. As you can see, I’ve got exactly what it takes here to keep her nice and satisfied. Besides, after I’m done with her, I don’t think she’d feel your pencil dick anymore. I’m gonna stretch her out like nothing else. And I need to break in that little ass of hers. Now that’s gonna be a lot of fun! Can’t wait to hear her squeal when I fuck her ass for the first time. After that, believe me, she’s gonna want a fat one up there all the time. Your girl’s gonna be the sweetest anal slut ever!”

A doorbell rang behind Biff, interrupting him, and he nodded. “Ah, that’s my pal coming to give me a hand. See, I’ve got to make sure your girl is nice and obedient, and he’s gonna help me with that. And I’ll let you imagine how I’m gonna thank him for his services. Let’s just say that your girl’s gonna get her first bit of double-team action today.”

Biff made to stand, but leaned back down to address the camera one last time. “By the way, dickhead—don’t come looking for her. She’s mine now. Be a good boy and go find some other bitch to dip your pencil into.”

The image on the screen cut to black.

Daniel sat a long time staring at the black screen. He barely registered that he had squeezed his cup so hard that it had shattered, sending broken shards of porcelain into his hands. Drops of blood pooled on the carpet, a Rorschach pattern into which he would later swear he saw Biff’s grinning face.