The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Adjusters II: The Greek Fiasco

Confrontations (2)

An hour later, Kevin was leaning back against one of the huge reclining chairs of the recreation room when his phone rang. Before him, sprawled on the ground, was Kyra, the lithe pixie-haired redhead whom he had just fucked. Between her legs, busily eating her out, and along the way also cleaning out the overflowing semen from her pussy was the black reporter, Serena. He liked her, a lot. Not only did she have a killer body, with nice curves and killer breasts, but in contrast with Kyra, who had a submissive streak, Serena was a dominant through and through. Which made dominating her so much more fun. He had not spent as much time with Serena as he should have, he realized. The girl was special.

The two girls had shown up wearing their diminutive maid uniforms, which were nothing less than a pervert’s version of a French maid costume—a short black dress, with a plunging neckline and a widening skirt barely reaching the upper thigh, exposing legs sheathed in black fishnet stockings. Tall black heels, a velvet choker, and a little white hat completed the picture. Maid duty was very popular with the brothers, and while it did sometimes lead to some actual cleaning, it was mostly an opportunity to ogle, fondle, and ultimately fuck the girls on duty.

Kevin had them strip each other once they got in, taking off each other’s uniform amidst caresses and licks and kisses. He had watched the show, a vodka on the rocks in his hand, warming up slowly to the scene. Once the girls were naked and properly aroused, he had them both kneel at his feet and give him a blow job, during which he savored having them kiss each other around his cock, their naked breasts rubbing together. Serena’s technique was sloppy—the girl had mad oral skills—and Kevin had gotten a kick out of watching Kyra lick up the drool from the other girl’s face before diving onto his cock herself while Serena was sucking on one of her nipples.

When they had brought him to the point where he was ready to explode, he had stopped them and told them to make out with each other while he watched them some more. The two girls had started kissing down on the floor, one on top of the other, naked, flawless body rubbing against flawless body, Serena taking the lead and aggressively kissing and groping the lithe redhead.

After a while he had told the girls to separate, and sent Serena over to a pile of cushions on one side of the rec room. He had looked her in the eyes. “Serena. You will lie down there looking at me fuck this little slut, and you will finger yourself, getting more and more aroused, but you won’t be able to come. You get that? It will turn you on like mad to see us, but you will not get any release. The itch, the desire to feel a cock inside you, plowing you deep, hard, will get overwhelming. But you won’t be able to make yourself come.” Serena had been looking at him, without speaking, her programming ensuring that his statements were orders. He had noticed a small tremor course through her, and he could imagine that she had already started to feel lust nipping at her heels. He had continued. “I am not cruel, though. You will be allowed to come. Eventually. When, and only when, you feel a cock spurting deep in that round ass of yours. You get that?”

Serena had nodded. “I will only come when I feel a cock spurting deep in my ass. Sir.”

“Serena, what did I tell you to call me?”

“I’m sorry. Mister President. I will only come when I feel a cock spurting deep in my ass, Mister President.”

“Better. Do you like being ass-fucked, Serena?”

She had nodded. “I do, Mister President. I love it when a big cock splits my ass open. It makes me feel so dirty. And the brothers love my ass so much, Mister President, they’re always trying to flip me over and pull my ass up and they make me beg for them to ream me out like a whore. Do you want to see, Mister President? Do you want to see what I look like when I’m offering my ass to a real man?”

Kevin had snickered. “Ah! Nice try. I see what you’re doing there. You love taking control, don’t you? Don’t worry, I’ll fuck that tight ass of yours. But until then, you get those fingers of yours playing. I want to see you going out of your mind with lust. And not a word. I don’t want you to say another word. And you,” he had turned to Kyra, “spread those legs and get ready to welcome me.”

“Of course, Mister President,” Kyra had replied, in a small voice. The redhead, without ever standing up, had gone down on her hands and knees and had walked towards a set of cushions arranged on the floor. Kevin had eyed her ass the whole way, an ass that begged to be abused, small and tight compared to Serena’s more generous expanse of flesh. Kyra had undoubtedly thought about the effect the view would have on him, because she had imparted an exaggerated sway to her rear as she went to the designated spot. When she had reached it, she had flipped down onto her back, and she had spread those long delightful legs of hers, a hand sneaking its way down to her bald pussy.

Kevin had looked at her, then at Serena, who was sitting on cushions a bit further down, her own legs spread, her own fingers busily thrusting in and out of her pussy, her other hand squeezing one of her breasts, looking at Kyra down on the floor offering herself. But Kevin had wanted more. He had moved to stand over Kyra, idly stroking his hard cock, still glistening with the saliva of the two girls.

“Kyra,” he had addressed the red-haired girl at his feet, “you look like a cock-hungry slut like that—is that what you want? A hard cock inside you?”

Kyra had moaned, her finger obviously playing with her clit, rubbing in energetic circles. “God yes!” she had said, “I want to feel your cock inside me, Mister President. I want to feel you fill me up, shove your cock deep inside, fuck me like the cock-hungry slut that I am.”

“What if I want to take you hard, Kyra? What if I want to feed you my cock hard, fast, without any consideration for you? What if I wanted to bite your tits? Slap your face? Rape your ass? You have such a tight hole down there, for sure, so it’s going to hurt if I just shove inside without prep. You still want to be fucked like a cock-hungry slut?”

“Use me any way you want, Mister President,” she had moaned. “All my holes are yours. Fuck any of them, however you want—my cunt, my ass, my mouth. Don’t think about me, just take your pleasure. I’m your little cum dump—oh fuck!—”

She had been interrupted by Kevin dropping down between her legs and shoving his cock into her in one hard stroke, fast, deep. Kyra’s eyes had flown open, her mouth freezing in a large O, and she had come, just like that, with Kevin’s cock embedded inside her. She had clutched at his shoulders, shivers wracking up her body, her pussy squirming and twisting on his shaft.

Kevin had grinned, and had spied Serena from the corner of his eye, playing with herself but unable to come on her own because of his order and watching her play mate overwhelmed by a giant orgasm, envy visible on her face. Mind games—Kevin loved them.

He had proceeded to fuck Kyra thoroughly, thrusting with force into the redhead, his eyes trained on Serena the whole time, ordering her to pinch her nipples and squeeze her breasts and suck on her fingers and shove them in her pussy and her ass, and Serena had done it all, because she had been ordered to, and because keeping Kevin happy was the way for her to get what she craved at that point, namely release.

Kevin had rutted himself to the brink of orgasm after a good twenty minutes of alternatively fucking Kyra hard and lying back and letting her do all the work by riding him. Kyra had come three more times in that period, loud orgasms that had her screaming and grabbing her breasts and generally making a spectacle of herself. Kevin, not for the first time, had thought that perhaps he ought to be taping these sessions. The idea of using such tapes to blackmail a girl like Kyra—threatening to release those tapes to her family, say—and getting her to fuck him not under any sort of control but of her own volition, so to speak, had an attraction all of its own. And, again not for the first time, he had vetoed the idea as too risky.

But the thought had its effect, and he had pushed harder into the tight body underneath him, and he had come, pressing hard against her groin, trying to embed himself as deep inside her as he could, spewing a copious load that had sent the redhead down the path of yet another orgasm, punctuated by the moans of a horny Serena still madly frigging herself. Spent, he had pulled out of Kyra, who had collapsed on the ground, perfect body spread out, damp with sweat. He had walked to a corner of the room, his softening cock bouncing with every step, and collapsed in the reclining chair. He had ordered Serena to go and clean up the exhausted redhead with her mouth. Serena had obeyed, and that was the show that Kevin was admiring when his phone rang.

He recognized the ring tone. Nils. He reached for his cell phone. “Nils—hold on one sec.” He was on the side of the room with the sex toys. He picked one up—a strap-on dildo, with a huge ebony rubber cock. “Serena,” he said to the black girl, “use this.” He tossed the dildo to Serena, who caught it. Kevin gestured to Kyra, still sprawled on the ground. “Go ahead, fuck her. Fuck her good, and I’ll fuck you right back, in that tight snatch of yours.” Serena groaned, while she tied the strap-on about her waist and tightened the straps between her legs. “And if you’re very good, I’ll even stuff my cock deep in your ass.” Serena practically swooned at that, and pushed a finger inside her pussy, doubling over at the sensation. “Stop that,” barked Kevin. “No touching yourself until you’ve ruined that slut right there on the floor.”

Serena obeyed, stepped to the spent Kyra, the dildo strapped about her waist bobbing up and down with every step. It was a monstrosity, large, black, with raised veins giving it a threatening look. Kevin idly wondered whether it would in fact fit inside Kyra’s arguably tight hole. It would be interesting to see.

“Nils, sorry about that. Give me good news.”

“I’m afraid I don’t have good news for you. The CCTV videos for the lab entrance have been deleted. The drives have been wiped clean.”

Serena knelt between Kyra’s legs, and ran her hand down the redhead’s body, who shivered at the touch, and arched her back to get Serena’s hand to press harder. When Serena reached Kyra’s thighs, she pulled the girl’s legs apart, and leaned down to kiss her, a slow kiss that soon turned into a passionate exchange, Kyra raising her legs and wrapping them about the black girl’s waist, her hands roaming her back.

“Fuck,” said Kevin. “Who’s in charge of the system?”

“Bernie. And aside from you and I, no one else has access to the security subsystem.”

Serena pushed with her hips, hard. Kyra screamed. Serena smothered the scream with a deep kiss.

“Bernie,” repeated Kevin, “who also has access to the lab and learned how to program girls with the doctor. Find him. Find him and restrain him. Call me when you do.” He slammed the phone shut, fuming.

Serena thrust deeply into Kyra, who was trashing under her, moaning and groaning and enjoying herself greatly. The two girls kissed and rubbed themselves against each other, their breasts sliding over each other’s, legs pushing against legs. It was a delicious sight, and Kevin was not indifferent to it, despite his anger at Bernie—and indeed, his cock was hardening, his gaze directed at Serena’s round ass thrusting back and forth between the redhead’s legs.

Serena turned to look at him. She was aroused, driven crazy with lust by not being able to find release. The strap-on was pressing on her clit, Kevin knew, and sending pleasurable thrills through her body, but she was still under the impetus not to orgasm. He pointed to Kyra. “Turn her around. Fuck her ass. Fuck her ass like you want me to fuck yours. Make her scream.”

Serena immediately pulled out of Kyra, the lithe redhead whimpering at the loss of the hard rubber shaft that had given her so much pleasure, then she went on her hands and knees and presented her ass to the black girl. Serena wasted no time and pressed the head of the dildo on the redhead’s asshole and pushed. Kyra screamed, but did not move away. One of her hands shot to her crotch, and she started rubbing her clit. Serena pressed harder and eventually broke through the tight sphincter, eliciting another scream from Kyra, who rubbed herself faster, her scream turning into moans of frenzied lust. Kevin shook his head. His instructions to Kyra had given her lots of leeway to enjoy herself. He minded less than he though he would have. The sight before him was hot either way.

He watched Serena fuck the redhead for several minutes, the strain clear on her face, perspiration running down her long body. He admired Kyra’s lean form rocked back and forth by the thrusts of the black girl, her small breasts swinging enticingly, her eyes closed, her mouth open and gasping loudly whenever the dildo bottomed out. She came at least twice during that part of the act.

Kevin stood. He was ready. His mind was clear, his anger at the situation with his cousin and this Malcolm guy and now Bernie having shifted into lust. Now all it took was a good release, and it would all be flushed away. Sex as therapy. Sometimes the old ways are the best, he thought. And he knew just how to effect that blessed release.

He took position behind Serena, admiring the rear of the beautiful girl thrusting forth into Kyra, her cheeks taut with effort. He ran a hand on the soft skin of the buttocks. He trailed a finger down following the inward curve with a finger, gently teasing the winking rosebud nestled there. Serena groaned and pushed her ass back towards the sensation, conditioned to seek satisfaction through her rear opening, but equally compelled to fuck Kyra and therefore having to thrust back into the continuously orgasming redhead. Serena knew she would get no satisfaction that way, yet she was unable to act differently.

Fully erect, Kevin lined himself up with the thrusting Serena, and in one smooth stroke buried himself deep into the black girl’s ass, pushing her even deeper into the redhead’s own ass. Kyra groaned loudly, and came again, and it must have burned Serena to give Kyra exactly the pleasure that was denied her. Kevin loved the feeling of being deep inside Serena’s ass, her tight hole squeezing him rhythmically.

He pulled out and pushed again, timing himself with Serena’s own thrusts, holding on to the girl’s hips for leverage. He fucked her that way for a long time, sometimes reaching around to grab and squeeze her large breasts, or tweak her nipples, pulling on them or twisting them, rejoicing in her gasps.

When he felt close to coming again, he considered pulling out and spewing his load on Serena’s back. He loved the idea of leaving the black girl horny and unsatisfied. Then a nasty smile lit up his face.

He pulled out of Serena, forcing a groan of disappointment out of the horny black girl, and after grasping her hips pulled her out of Kyra. Serena fell back, the rubber dildo thumping against her stomach, while Kyra gasped at her sudden feeling of emptiness.

That feeling of emptiness did not last long because Kevin thrust his cock into Kyra’s rear, just vacated by Serena’s oversized dildo. Kevin’s cock sank in easily, the opening having been properly widened, yet the redhead’s asshole squeezed him fiercely, and it took but two thrusts into her burning tunnel for him to explode, shouting out, looking into Serena’s eyes the whole time, drinking in the girl’s desperate need. Still fully embedded in the twitching redhead, Kevin nodded to the black girl.

“Maybe next time, you’re gonna be good enough to deserve getting it up your own ass. But not today. You’re a smart girl, you’ll eventually figure out what I want from you.”

He pulled out of Kyra, who collapsed to the ground, exhausted through too many orgasms.

“Now, you get to clean my cock. Come on, get your whore mouth down here, and when you’re done you can suck my load out of this little slut’s ass. I’m sure you can make her come again with that talented tongue of yours.”

Kevin lay back as the horny unsatisfied girl crawled over to him, and let relaxation wash over him.

* * *

Kevin received the call as he was making his way back to his office, much calmer than before, the two girls having suitably satiated his hunger. Kyra certainly would need some time to recover, and Serena would be unable to find release until either her trigger ran out, or until another brother used her.

“We found Bernie. You’re not going to like it,” Nils said, his voice garbled because of bad reception.

“I’m already not liking it. Bring him up to my office.”

“You probably should come down here instead.”

“Why? Where are you?”

“Downstairs. The lab.”

Kevin’s mood had soured at the disruption. It was not improved by what he found when he arrived in the laboratory ten minutes later. Nils and a younger brother—the latter looking slightly green—were standing by a chair, silent.

In the chair was Bernie. He was naked. He was motionless. He was dead. His wrists and ankles were tied to the arms and legs of the chair with zipcuffs. Kevin found it difficult to swallow as he looked him over. Bernie’s entire body was criss-crossed with cuts, each five to six inches long, the blood from each dripping down and pooling in the seat of the chair and on the floor. A wide slash at his throat, so deep it looked to Kevin as if someone had tried to decapitate Bernie, contributed to that pool of blood. More blood came from Bernie’s crotch, and Kevin felt a wave of nausea when he saw not only that Bernie’s dick had been loped off, but that it had been shoved in his mouth.

Nils looked imperturbable as ever. Kevin knew his vice-president had done some military service in his native Norway before coming to the States for a graduate degree, and undoubtedly he had witnessed gruesome scenes before.

“The throat slash seems to be what killed him, and seems to have been the last wound that was inflicted.”

Kevin looked at Nils, frowning. “You mean...?”

“Yes, everything else most likely was done when he was still alive. His penis was cut off and stuffed down his throat—if you look closely you can see it was nicked by the blade when the neck was cut.”

Kevin was willing to take the Norwegian’s word for it.

“I’d really like to see the blade that did this,” continued Nils. “Must be a beauty. Nice clean cuts, both the superficial ones, and the killing one. The guy who did this was an artist.”

Kevin thought he detected a note of admiration in Nils’s tone. “Why all these cuts?”

“If I had to guess, I’d say Bernie was tortured. And if I read the throat slash correctly, Bernie was tortured for information. Symbolically, his throat was cut when he had said everything he had to say.”

“And the penis thing?”

Nils did not know.

“Who did this?” asked Kevin. “And why?”

It was a rhetorical question. Kevin looked around at the equipment in the doctor’s laboratory, the computers, the notes scattered around. It could not have been a coincidence that Bernie was taken and questioned here.

Nils chimed in. “Whomever he was, he was a professional. And it looks like he accessed the computer as well. Bernie probably provided him access.”

Kevin nodded. It made sense. The doctor had been worried that his previous employers—from whom he had been running away—might track him down, and he had made it exceedingly clear that they were dangerous. He had been unwilling to provide more details, despite Kevin’s insistence. This must be their handiwork. Someone was looking for the doctor, tracking him all the way to the frat house. And found Bernie instead. What did Bernie tell him?

“We may know more once the police looks this over,” continued Nils.

“No cops. The police chief is already twitchy enough as it is. Who knows how he’ll react to this. No, we’re keeping this quiet. Come night, get rid of the body. I don’t care how, but make it look like an accident. I trust you.”

“You sure that’s wise?”

“No. But it’s the best I can come up with right now. Until we learn more about who we’re dealing with, we’re playing this one close to the chest. I can only hope we can resolve this like civilized people.”

Nils’s look of dubiousness echoed Kevin’s feeling perfectly. The situation was now officially a cluster fuck.