The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Adjustments”

‘What are you doing, Danielle?’ I asked to myself, as I walked into my new apartment for what felt like the first time. I had seen it several times before I made my discussion, and I wouldn’t have chose it if my neighbors weren’t so nice. I just graduated from college, and was both nervous and excited about my new nob. I never thought I could uproot my life so completely, but here I was.

My new neighbor, Vanessa Richards, helped me move in. I’m no lesbian, but she was quite the looker! Long brown hair, skin deeply tanned, breasts a touch larger than my Cs. It was no surprise that she was a model and porn actress, and a well known one at that! I didn’t watch porn, but even I knew her name.

“Thanks for helping me out, Vanessa!” I said, while nervously stroking by long black hair.

“Anytime,” she said in her deep, sexy voice, “Don’t forget that my doors always open.”

“Of course not.” I never expected to become friends with a model, but here I was.

“You know, its a nice day. Wanna hang out on the beach with me after we’re done?”

I was never much of a beach goer back in my old home. Not to mention the fact that I lived more than an hour from a decent beach. But I needed a friend. “Sure. I never got to go to the beach back home.”

About an hour later, I found my cute bikini that I wore once before. I pulled on my short jean-shorts, white T-shirt, and flip-flops, and walked out.

Vanessa was waiting for me in her deep blue bikini next to her car. I guess it was logical that she would drive me to the beach, but we never made plans as such. I also was a little weirded out by how she was only wearing a tight bikini and flip flops. She waved, as I walked out the front door. She said the drive would only take about ten minuets.

“So, umm, how long have you been doing porn?” I asked innocently.

“Not too long,” she answered with a smile. “I started modeling in my senior year. Made quite a bit of money, actually. After I graduated with a degree in business, I more or less stumbled into porn.”

“You sound like you enjoy working in porn.”

“I love it! Posing in front of the camera for the first time changed my life. I mean, I’ve got a great body! I shouldn’t have to keep this to myself,” She said, feeling down her body with her fingertips.

“So what’s it like having sex in front of a camera?”

“Kinda fun, actually … Delicious … Sex is supposed to feel good right? I’ve had sex with both men and women (I am bisexual), and there’s always something to keep it fresh and tasty.” She licked her lips and continued, “I’m working to switch over to women exclusively. My agent says it shouldn’t be a problem.” She looked over at me, and then back at the road. “Ever think of doing anything in front of the camera? You really are sexy.”

“… No,” I answered. I felt a little strange. I started think about what it would be like. The sets, the clothes, the glamor, the sex. There perhaps was something appealing about it.

Vanessa put on an odd smile, and asked, “You mind if I get a little more comfortable?”

“No, I don’t mind,” I answered somewhat confused.

She then effortlessly picked up her left leg, and placed it behind her head. She took off the flip flop, and placed it on the dash. I found her high arched, wrinkled sole staring me in the face.

“You’re really flexible!” I stated breathlessly.

“I know,” she said with a smile, “I was obsessed with yoga and pilates long before I was in front of the camera. You know I often sleep using my ankles as a pillow. I find it so comfortable …”

For the rest of the drive, I found myself staring at the flexed woman. There was something, well, sexy about it. I never saw a woman do such a thing in real life.

We found ourselves at the beach soon enough. Strangely, there was no one there, despite it being a warm clear day. I thought very little of it, however. Vanessa laid out a large beach towel not far from the water. I started smearing on suntan lotion.

“Danielle, do you mind if I take off my bikini. I’m not big on tan lines.”

I was at first weirded out by the request, but I eventually found myself all right with it. I was even considering taking off my bikini. It was the first time in my life where I didn’t feel self conscious about being naked in public. It was a good feeling. “Sure! We’re all adults here right? I’ll take mine off, too.”

We finished smearing in the lotion, and even helped each other by putting some on our backs. I lay back onto the towel feeling like I gained a good friend. I felt the ocean breeze kiss my bare body, while the hot sun pleasurably beat down on me. I felt a true love for the beach.

“I’m so hungry,” Vanessa said deeply.

I turned my head to see her sitting next to me on her knees. Her eyes were wide, while I saw drool drip off her lip. I saw her lick her lips. “What?” I barely asked.

“I must feed! You look so … delicious!”

I was frozen, and it wasn’t just out of terror. I was literally paralyzed!

She lay next to me on my left, with a hungry smile. She lifted her right leg, and placed her sandy foot on my shaved crotch. She rubbed her soft sole hard into me. It actually felt good! I moaned, grunted, cooed. It was as if she was pumping pleasure into me, forcing me to cum hard and fast. And I did! I screamed in orgasm. I think I even squirt a little. It was so different though. It was as if all my ecstasy excreted itself through my crotch. When there was no ecstasy left, I felt something else rush through my crotch. It felt like I was being drained. Every ounce of energy within me was being sucked out somehow. I was slipping away.

Then it all stopped. I could barely keep my eyes open. Everything was fuzzy. I barely saw Vanessa’s face over mine. There was a pleased look about her, while drool dripped from her mouth. She licked my cheek, and said, “You are tasty!” I passed out.

“Flip over,” I heard in the darkness. Not long after I heard those words, I felt life return to me. Though still quite drowsy, I slowly opened my eyes. I saw sand in front of me, and realized that I was on my stomach. Looking to my right I saw Vanessa doing an advanced yoga routine. Fear struck me as I looked at her.

She noticed me looking over at her, and asked, “Have a good nap?”

I that moment I realized that what Vanessa did to me wasn’t real. It was all a dream. “Yeah. Still a bit drowsy though.”

“I’m wondering, did you go to the beach much back where you used to live?” Vanessa asked while still moving through her routine.

“Not really. Why?”

“Oh, it looks like you have quite the tan already.”

“Yeah, well, my mother was Columbian, and I kinda inherited her darker tones.”

“You know, I really gotta get you in front of the camera. You are quite the woman!”

I took in the compliment. Coming from her it was a true compliment. “Sure, why not?”

“Good,” she smiled. Vanessa finished her extensive routine, and drove back home.

She led me to her apartment, which was one floor above mine. She slipped off her flip flops next to some of her other shoes, and said, “I don’t allow shoes inside. Don’t worry, I keep things pretty clean in here.” She smiled in a very friendly way.

I looked around. It was very spartan. I then remembered her saying that the apartment was temporary until she found a house she liked. She was apparently very picky.

“Please, sit down.” I did so. Her leather couch was very comfortable. She walked into another room, and returned with a tripod and camera. She set it up near me.

“I’m a little nervous, Vanessa. I’ve never done this before.”

“Don’t worry. I’ll guide you.”

With that I found myself trusting her implicitly. She then suggested one or two positions from where I was siting, and started snapping away. All the timidness quickly melted away as I posed. I started to pose without her guidance, and she said, “Good! You’ve got it.” I was having so much fun! Impulsively, I then removed my bikini. Vanessa pulled her face away from the camera, and gave me a big smile. She put her head back, and snapped away. I was really into it by that point: Touching myself in sexual ways. I put my finger into my mouth, and slowly pulled it out, while taking in the flavor. I felt down my chest and stomach with the same hand. I then lifted my smooth leg, and felt down from arch to inner thigh. I grabbed my tit, but before I grabbed my warm crotch, Vanessa said that she took enough pictures. I felt no anger or frustration.

“Lets shove these on my computer to take a look at them,” Vanessa said. She walked out of the room, and came back with her laptop. She plugged in her camera. The pictures loaded quickly enough, and we began to look through them. I looked so good! I was definitely as hot or hotter than any model I ever saw.

“You see?” Vanessa stated, “I knew you’d look good in front of the camera.”

“You were right!” I said breathlessly.

“These really are good. Danielle, would you mind if I showed these to my agent?”

I was a little weirded out by the request at first, but couldn’t see a reason to say no. “Go right ahead.”

“Oh, Danielle, you can come up anytime. My door’s always open,” she said with a sexy smile as I walked out her door. We exchanged cellphone numbers, too.

When I walked into my apartment I realized that I walked from Vanessa’s apartment naked. Sure I wore my flip flops, but there was nothing else. I must have left my bikini up there. I wasn’t concerned though, as I knew I’d be seeing her soon anyway. I kind of liked how free Vanessa made me feel, too.

For the rest of the day, all I could think of was Vanessa, and all we did together. I truly loved being in front of that camera, and wanted to be in front of it again. Vanessa was the key to that.

I went to bed that night feeling incredibly tired. The moment I closed my eyes, I fell into a deep sleep.

In the blackness, I felt a warm body next to me. “Wake up,” someone whispered. I slowly opened my eyes. Vanessa way lying next to me naked. Instead of feeling shocked, I felt comforted. Vanessa wet her lips with a moist tongue, and reached into my pajama pants. “I felt like having a midnight snack,” she whispered into my ear.

Her hand felt strange on my crotch. It was as if a great warmth flowed through it. I suddenly felt myself fall into a perpetual orgasm. I could feel all that energy flow out through my crotch. My eyes rolled back into my head. It was bizarre and erotic all at the same time.

And suddenly, it stopped. Vanessa removed her hand from my pants. She whispered something into my ear, but I couldn’t make out what it was. I closed my eyes, or maybe they were closed all along.

I woke up the next morning utterly refreshed. I never slept so deeply. Sadly I couldn’t remember my dreams, besides the one with Vanessa. I had a feeling that they were all quite erotic. What surprised me was the time on my clock radio. It said it was eleven in the morning. I thought something was wrong with my clock. That told me that I slept for almost thirteen hours! I grabbed my cell phone next to the clock, and turned on the screen. The time on it confirmed that it was eleven. I did feel strange and very tired when I went to bed. Maybe I was coming down with something, and I just slept it off. I certainly felt fine.

Bewildered, I got myself ready for the day. My phone buzzed, and I saw that Vanessa left me a text message. It said, “If you wanna see me, I won’t be home until 1. In middle of shooting film.” I groaned. I wanted to run up and say hey. I actually found myself impatient! It felt like I had a real connection with her, and I just couldn’t wait to see her again.

I sat on my couch, and turned on the TV. Despite how refreshed I felt, I was still rather tired. My eyelids were pretty heavy, and I took a nap.

There were no specific dreams that I remember. It was all just swirling darkness, and the feeling of rejuvenation. Suddenly I heard the whisper, “I’m here!” My eyes jutted open. No one was there. My cellphone said it was 1:30. I had such an urge to see Vanessa! I scurried up to her apartment to see if she was there. Her door was open a crack, and I walked in.

I saw Vanessa inside. I feeling of joy nearly overwhelmed me!

“So how are your adjustments so far?” she asked with a large smile.

“Fine! Thanks to you, I’m having a great time.” It was true. Though hadn’t known her for very long.

We sat on her couch. Vanessa crossed her ankles behind her head, and lied on them like a pillow. As we talked I noticed how vibrant Vanessa was. It was like how she was after I took my nap on the beach. I also noticed how connected I felt to her. Its hard to say if it was sexual, but I knew that I would follow her in anything.

“Did your agent see my pictures yet?” I asked anxiously.

“He said he’d take a look at them tomorrow.” Her green eyes traveled up and down my body. “Would you like to see me in front of the camera?”

“Oh, sure! That sounds like it would be a lot of fun!” Anything with Vanessa would have been fun.

“This afternoon we’ll be doing the last scene of the film I’ve been working on. Its an all-girl orgy scene. My first actually. If that’s a little weird for you, I’ll understand.”

“I don’t care! I really wanna see you in action.”

Vanessa looked me over again, slowly licked her lips, and said, “Good.”

To pass the time, Vanessa gave me a yoga lesson. She convinced me that nude yoga was the best way. Through Vanessa, I certainly lost a lot of my self consciousness! She took it easy on me at first, until we realized that I was naturally quite flexible in my own right. I mean, I did a split for the first time in my life!

When we finished, I ran down to my apartment to get ready to leave for Vanessa’s shoot. It was much more of a workout than I anticipated! I was completely sweated up. The shower made me realize just how good that yoga session made me feel.

I grabbed some tight jeans and a blouse out of my dresser. When I went to grab a bra and panties and socks, I had some kind of revaluation. I HATED underwear! I ALWAYS HATED underwear, but I just never realized it until then. I put on the jeans and blouse, and only felt confirmation toward my revelation. I threw my bare feet into my flip-flops, and hurried to meet Vanessa outside.

She was leaning on the door of her car, and gave me a very strange look. She licked her lips, while looking utterly hungry. But it wasn’t really a hunger for food. When her eyes met mine, I shrugged it off.

At the studio, Vanessa sat me down behind the camera. She went off to her dressing room. The scene eventually started. Vanessa told me earlier that the movie was set at a nudist colony. She played a lesbian, who would seduce most of the women using various means.

There were six women in the scene, including Vanessa, and the filming started in right away. The way they kissed and felt each other was almost too real. All of them looked like they were truly in that lustful moment. They moaned the cooed. Vanessa’s flexibility certainly came in handy! She occasionally glanced at me through it all.

A strange feeling came to me. I knew what it was, but could not admit it to myself at first. My breathing was growing heavier, my crotch moister. Good God, I was turned on! I loved how the sweat dripped down their naked bodies. I loved how their full, soft lips would inhale their tits. I loved how their tongues would penetrate their pussies. I loved it all: Their long hair, sweet faces, soft lips, smooth skin, plump tits, flat stomachs, firm asses, toned legs, shapely feet! I’m fucking bisexual!

Then the oh so sexy Vanessa sat on the couch. The slim blonde did a split on the top of the couch with her crotch over Vanessa’s mouth. The voluptuous brunette and ginger women sat next on either side of her. The last two, the auburn haired woman and fair skinned brunette, sat side by side at Vanessa’s sexy feet.

All at once, Vanessa clamped her mouth on the crotch, grabbed at the crotches with her hands, and slammed her feet into the rest. It was so erotic seeing Vanessa pleasure five women at once. Every one of them was clearly in ecstasy, with their eyes rolled back into their heads, and the coos coming from their wide mouths. I was lost in the truly beautiful site.

Then all five women came in unison. It was a long, drawn out orgasmic scream. Vanessa’s mouth became oddly stiff and round at the woman’s crotch, while her hands and feet seemed to form a kind of cup on their respective crotches. The long orgasms eventually ceased, but none of them moved. The color on all the women’s skin grew paler and paler, while Vanessa’s grew so vibrant it almost glowed. Vanessa then briefly convulsed, and some the color came back to the deathly pale women.

Vanessa wiggled her head away from the crotch, and said with great energy, “I think we got it, Jack!” She helped the women down from the top of the couch, and had her sit on her lap. Vanessa licked the woman’s lips. The look in Vanessa eyes were almost not human. It was almost as if she were looking at leftover food, which she still had every intention of consuming.

All the woman had to be helped out of the room. They all looked confused and disoriented. But that didn’t concern me. What did was that I wanted to be one of them. I wanted to fuck people in front of the camera, while fully exposing myself. I wanted to be a porn star!

Vanessa walked up to me naked. She looked more alive than I ever thought possible. She was practically growing!

“So what did you think?” Vanessa asked sexily. She could barely hold back her massive amount of saliva.

I slowly stood up, and said, “I loved it!”

“Good … I’ve never had five women at once before. What happened was … totally unexpected,” she said with an odd smile.

“No. I mean I really liked it. I was turned on! I’m bisexual, Vanessa!”

“Even better!”

I kissed her, and said, “Show me what its like to be with a woman … Please!”

She took my hand, and brought me to her dressing room. She closed the door, and kissed me again. Her soft lips made me tremble, while her swirling tongue was nearly orgasmic. She placed me on the couch.

“Your mind was so easy to tinker with,” she said while it didn’t fully register. “You have the body of a supermodel or porn superstar, but you hid that beauty.” She licked her lips, while looking me over. “I had to free you … and taste you … Yes, you will join me. I’ll make you a pornstar. They’ll be others too. You see every woman I’ve …” she liked her lips, “ … had is drawn to me. And why shouldn’t they be? I consumed their life energy as sustenance. A part of them will always be within me. A part of you will always be within me. Those women I had today will be a little different though. For obvious reasons, I guess, the energies of five women at once is too much for me. Their energies mingled within me and became a single, beautiful essence of them all before much of it welled out back into them. Their individual energies are now very much the same, and they are now as connected to me as they are each other … Perhaps they’ll be lovers? … I consumed quite a bit today, but what I eat isn’t fattening.” She smiled hungrily. “Perhaps some dessert, my sweet Danielle!”

Mouth and eyes open wide, and wet tongue swirling around her moist lips, she went to her knees. She crawled over like a hungry animal, and opened my legs. Her soft, feminine hands opened my jeans to reveal my wet crotch. She licked me a few times. I shuddered. Then she ravenously made out with my crotch. Feeling a women eat me out like that was beyond anything I ever experienced up to that point.

Suddenly I heard her voice in my head. ‘Lets have a bit of fun!’ I came without warning. I felt all that energy flow toward my crotch. When almost all of it felt as if it drained out of me, I felt it flow back into my body! The only way to describe it was that it was like a reverse orgasm. So much energy flew through me, before it started to flow out again. Every bit of my orgasmic energy drained out. I felt limp.

Vanessa sat next to me in her lively way post feeding. Her hands lightly touched my body. She licked my cheek, and said, “Sweet orgasmic energy … The sugar in candy … The icing on life energy …”