The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story: Admiration

Chapter title: Admiration

Tags: mc, ff

Story Description: Clara’s new roommate is everything Clara wishes she could be: a glamorous bombshell who sends Clara on a journey that begins to blur the line between admiration and desire.

Disclaimer: Adults only. This story is to be enjoyed purely as fantasy. Email me at with any feedback.

As recently as a month ago, if someone had asked Clara about the kind of person she longed to be someday, she would have had a list of names ready to rattle off. Marilyn Monroe. Kim Kardashian. Angelina Jolie. Women who were beautiful, powerful, and glamorous. The sort of celebrity who could attract money and fame just by being themselves, and who Clara imagined could dominate a room with their presence, seduce anyone they wanted to, have anything they wanted. Ever since Clara was a teenager she could remember watching that kind of woman on TV and being in awe of their raw charisma, dazzled by everything from the way they moved to the way they could captivate a man’s attention with just a glance or a smile. She would fall asleep dreaming about what it would be like to be one of those women, to have that level of raw sexual power.

A month ago, Clara would have talked about the list of celebrities whose lives she envied, blurry fantasies seen from a distance. Now, she had a much clearer picture in her head of the sort of woman she wished she could be like. A picture that was reinforced every day in the form of her new roommate, a beautiful redhead named Sabrina.

Sabrina was no one famous, she had just been the first person to answer Clara’s ad looking for a roommate. Sabrina was comfortable but not rich: she worked a job as a pharmaceutical sales representative, but no one was paying her to be followed her around by a camera crew. She was pretty enough that guys would hit on her by asking if she was a model, but not enough to take the idea seriously. Her body had curves in all the right places, although the same could be said for Clara herself.

What Sabrina had was a level of confidence and poise that blew Clara away. As far as Clara could tell, every outfit Sabrina owned seemed designed to highlight her body in some way. From tight bandage dresses that lovingly outlined her figure, to short skirts that advertised smooth long legs, to tank tops that showed enough cleavage to probably be illegal in some countries. Even going to the grocery store with Sabrina was like being at the eye of a hurricane where Sabrina was the placid center surrounded by a whirlwind of attention. And Sabrina absolutely owned every second of it, smiling at the women who seemed to not be able to believe their eyes as she loaded up her cart in a part of tight shorts holding in a generous booty. She would catch a man staring at her, and give him a look that let him know he was at her mercy, and that if she wanted to she could make him do anything she desired. Clara couldn’t prove it, but she would have sworn there were times Sabrina simply didn’t end up paying for things, and no one seemed to care or mind.

Sabrina had an aura that drew people into her world, bringing them into a reality where being around her and pleasing her was all that mattered. And it wasn’t just men who were affected. Clara was convinced that she had once watched a woman awaken to being a lesbian in front of her eyes, as the poor woman was exposed to Sabrina’s entire workout routine at the gym for a full hour, with Sabrina’s toned fit body glistening in front of her like a sparkly hypnotic pendant. Clara saw the woman try to look away at first, then watched as the other woman’s eyes kept being drawn back to Sabrina’s perfectly shaped ass, shown off in exquisite detail by her squats and stretches, until Clara guessed that the exercise wasn’t the only reason the woman was breathing heavily. By the end, the other woman simply had a vacant smile spread across her face and a far off look in her eyes that suggested she wanted even more of what she saw. Clara knew she was straight herself, but she could understand how Sabrina’s raw sexuality could make people question things about themselves. There were even times when after a few drinks Clara let herself stare longer than she should have, in a way she hoped Sabrina never noticed.

The two of them got on well as roommates, and Clara liked to think Sabrina saw her as a friend, and not just some starstruck hanger-on trying to emulate the popular girl. Thanks to Sabrina’s influence, Clara had taken to dressing a little more courageously (not that she was in any danger of stealing attention away from Sabrina), secretly hoping some of Sabrina’s magic could rub off on her. Seeing someone like Sabrina in real life rather than through a TV screen somehow made her dream feel more real rather than less, like maybe all she had to do was choose to be more like her fearless roommate, and she could live that kind of life herself.

These were among the many thoughts Clara had as she scrolled through social media late one night, looking back on the memories of their friendship, and trying to guess what made a particular photo she tagged Sabrina in receive a swarm of likes from her friends. Was it her sultry eyes staring straight into the camera? Her pose, with one hand on her hip? Her figure hugging dress, shown off in profile?

“You looked so cute that night.” Clara looked up from her computer to see Sabrina was smirking at her. The picture on her screen was taken not long after they had met, a selfie of the two of them on the dance floor. Sabrina had insisted they go clubbing, and it was on that night Clara had realized just how unique of a person her roommate was. Sabrina swore she had never stepped foot in the club before, but everyone had treated her like she was a minor celebrity, buying the two of them drinks all night.

“Thanks. I got soo wasted.” Clara was glad they’d taken the picture early in the evening. “I barely even remember coming home.” Clara looked over at her roommate. Sabrina was only wearing a black satin bra and panties, which even for her couldn’t pass as going out clothes. “You’re up late.”

“Look who’s talking.” Sabrina smiled at her, and showed her a white bottle of pills in her hand. “I was going to take one of these, they’re a sleep aid they’ve been giving us samples of. All natural ingredients, no side effects, you’ll just slowly get more tired until you want to fall asleep. Do you want one?” Sabrina gave the bottle a quick shake.

“What, so you’re trying to sell me something now?” Clara joked.

Sabrina laughed. “Don’t worry, if I don’t have to pay, neither do you. Perk of the job. I use it myself, you might as well try it at least once.”

Clara thought for a moment then shrugged. “Yeah, sure.” She gulped down the pill with a swig of water.

Sabrina sat down next to her at the table and rolled her head slowly in a circle. “You just have to wait a little bit for it to kick in, but when it starts to hit you, it’s like sliding down a cloud. You’ll feel your body begin to relax, and your mind drift off, like it’s floating away on a peaceful river.” Sabrina’s voice was smooth and confident, Clara could almost visualize the imagery as she heard her speak. This must be why she was good at her job, Clara could imagine her selling anything to anyone.

Clara felt herself yawn, which made Sabrina smile. “Sounds like you’re already getting there. I find it works best if if I do a meditation exercise to calm myself. Would you like to join me?”

Clara shrugged. If Sabrina had told her she covered her face in green mud for an hour every morning, she would have been willing to try it. “Sure.”

“It’s the simplest thing in the world. All you have to do is take a slow deep breath in...” Sabrina tapped her chest and took a deep breath, holding in the air and looking at Clara expectantly.

Clara copied her, drawing in her own breath and holding it. “And oouuut.” Sabrina released the breath, and Clara did the same. “In.” Clara breathed in sync with her roommate. “And out.” Clara released the breath. “Just like that. Iiinn.” Deep breath in. “And out.” Deep breath out.

“This is part of how I stay grounded, I’ve been doing it for years. Just keep on breathing, in and out.” Sabrina seemed to enjoy hearing herself talk more than she wanted to do the exercise. Clara smiled. She’d already learned her roommate would keep talking forever if she let her. Maybe that was part of what made the two of them work, Clara was a good listener. She tried to focus on Sabrina’s words as she kept up the breathing exercise. “I find it’s helpful to just clear my mind of all thoughts, and focus on one thing at a time... like my voice, and these relaxing words. Clearing your mind of all thought, and letting my voice guide you down.”

Clara kept focusing on her breathing and let the words wash over her. She could feel her eyes starting to flutter. She’d felt wide awake a few minutes ago, but at this rate, she might find herself falling asleep before she knew it.

“Do you feel like it’s working?” Sabrina asked with a smile.

“Yes.” Clara said softly, taking a pause between breaths.

“Good.” Sabrina’s smile spread even wider. “It gets easier the more you practice, we can do this again any time you like.”

“Sure.” Clara wasn’t at the point yet where she would consider turning down more time with her roommate. Besides, maybe this exercise was part of the secret to Sabrina’s confidence.

“Goood.” Sabrina’s honeyed voice continued. “You can just close your eyes for a moment if you want. Letting your mind grow more and more open.” Clara let her eyes flutter shut, only just realizing she had been spending effort to keep them open. Clara could hear her roommate keep speaking, but allowed herself to simply follow along, nodding and answering Sabrina’s questions whenever there was a lull in the conversation. Saying whatever came to the top of her mind. Until...

“Your breasts.” Clara felt the words slip out of her mouth and paused, confused as to why she had said them.

“Oh really.” Sabrina let out a quick giggle. “You think that’s my best feature? Most people say my ass. It’s usually a certain type of guy who thinks it’s the boobs.”

How had they gotten on this topic? Clara rubbed her eyes, to see if she could wipe the confusion away. Still, looking at her roommate’s black satin bra filled out by a voluptuous pair of breasts, Clara felt like she’d given the right answer. “I mean, they are hard to miss.”

Sabrina laughed at that and gave her boobs a quick squeeze together. “True. Maybe I don’t give the girls enough appreciation.” Sabrina gave them one last jiggle then let go. “All right, I think I’m falling asleep myself. I’ll see you tomorrow. Sweet dreams.”

“You too.” Clara watched her roommate slip off to her room, then made her way into bed. Her last thoughts before she fell asleep were memories of her first night meeting Sabrina, dancing with her at the club, and the deep cleavage she had on display, that drew in everyone’s attention. Even hers.

* * *

Clara didn’t see her roommate until the following night. Sabrina might be a number of things, but Clara got the impression the flirtatious redhead worked as hard as she played, she frequently left early and came back late. Clara was back on her computer browsing social media when Sabrina bounced into the room. “Bounced” really was an accurate description, as the up and down motion of her breasts was the first thing that caught Clara’s eye. Sabrina was wearing a tight white dress with a peek-a-boo cutout around her cleavage, offering a window into a pair of massive mammaries that would make a porn star jealous. Although she’d felt more confident lately, Clara still couldn’t imagine dressing like that for work. Clara watched the striking temptress jiggle her way over to Clara, and had to remind herself to make eye contact. Sabrina probably got enough ogling from the guys.

“So, how did you sleep?” Sabrina asked enthusiastically, setting her purse down on the table and taking a seat next to Clara. God, her boobs really were something special. So many guys would kill for the view Clara had right now.

“I slept great, actually.” Clara said. She wasn’t exaggerating either, it felt like the best sleep she’d had in a long time.

“Excellent.” Sabrina clapped her hands. “I’m so glad. We should do the same thing tonight, I read that after you take it for a few days straight your body starts remembering when it should go to bed. It’s like you condition yourself to have a healthy rest.”

Clara had to admit, that did sound amazing. Sabrina was holding another pill in her outstretched palm, which Clara eagerly took and downed with a swig of water. She felt a little self conscious doing so, it seemed like Sabrina was staring at her more intently than usual.

Sabrina smiled at her and began speaking in a low calming voice. “So, let’s get started. Deep breaths in and out, nice and slowly. Just like we practiced last time.”

Clara began focusing on her breathing, relaxing as she did so. Sabrina seemed more concerned about helping Clara relax than taking care of herself. That made Clara smile as she thought about it. It was so generous of her roommate to do all of this for Clara’s benefit, she really was something special.

“That’s it, let yourself slip down.” Sabrina’s voice was smooth and calm, with maybe a touch more excitement than she had shown the other night. “Deep breaths, in and out, dropping into relaxation. Just keep breathing and listening to my voice.”

Clara nodded, breathing slowly and feeling herself relax. This really was as easy as Sabrina had made it out to be.

“Goooood. Keep on breathing. I took your advice by the way.” Sabrina smiled at Clara’s confused look, and drew her fingernails over the cutout window in her dress, tracing her cleavage. “About highlighting my breasts. It worked like a charm. There had been this big shot doctor I’d been trying to crack, nothing was working: not my best sales pitches, or offers to grab coffee. I was totally shut out. But I showed up wearing this little number today...” Sabrina cupped her breasts in her hands and rolled them back and forth. “And suddenly I was the most important woman in the hospital. It’s amazing what you can do if you know how to push someone’s buttons.” Sabrina squeezed a boob with one hand appreciatively, which sent a warm tingle down Clara’s spine. Clara immediately believed her, Sabrina had the sort of rack movie stars would have been willing to pay a fortune for, but only God could give.

“How much did you have to flirt with him? Was he hot?” Clara asked in between resuming her focused breathing.

Sabrina’s eyes twinkled. “It didn’t take as much as you’d think. And she was pretty hot.” Sabrina laughed in response to the look of surprise on Clara’s face, and leaned forward in her chair, showing off her cleavage even further. “What can I say, you were right. These girls are powerful. I showed up in this dress, and suddenly everything I had to say was that much more interesting. The poor doctor was fighting a losing battle not to stare deeply into these breasts...” Sabrina gave them a squeeze. “And accept whatever I said as true. I could almost feel her getting more and more relaxed, more and more aroused, just looking at them.” Sabrina began rolling her voluptuous breasts in slow steady circles as Clara watched in admiration. “It’s such a simple thing. I drew in her attention, figured out the secrets to turning her on, then kept up the pressure. She let me string her along on a chain of arousal, bind her closer to me, until I was in complete control. Allowing me to weaken her resolve until my breasts were all that mattered.”

Clara watched in fascination as Sabrina explained her technique, showing off her ample bosom as she did so. Clara knew Sabrina was good at getting what she wanted, but this made it so clear how it actually worked. Clara kept up her relaxed breathing and focused as intently as she could on Sabrina’s story, trying to visualize every detail and recreate it perfectly in her head. As she stared deeply into her roommate’s cleavage she could almost imagine how that doctor must have felt, losing herself in such an erotic sight.

Sabrina’s voice had taken on a sultry tone as she continued squeezing her breasts. “I have to say, she was as caught up in my breasts as any man I’d ever seen. Once she caught a glimpse...” Sabrina pushed her girls together for emphasis. “It was all she could think about. I became a goddess in her eyes. I barely had to brush down my dress...” Sabrina drew a line past her right boob. “And I’d have her practically drooling. Just a little more work and she’ll be eating out of my hand, ready to lose all thought and focus on my breasts on a moment’s notice. Because you were right, they really are amazing, aren’t they?” Sabrina continued caressing herself and smiled warmly at Clara, letting her know it was all right to be honest.

“Yes.” Clara whispered through a warm pleasurable haze.

Sabrina’s smile broadened. “And all I had to do was acknowledge how powerful my breasts were. Just to accept how sexy they are, how they can completely drain someone’s will. Don’t you agree?” Sabrina’s fingers pinched one nipple, making Clara gasp for a moment and imagine how good it would feel to have her own nipple touched like that...

“Yes.” Clara responded instinctively. If this is what Sabrina believed, it had to be true. Clara realized now that this must be how Sabrina was able to live with so much confidence. She just had to let her body work for her, like allowing those gorgeous breasts to draw people in. “Your breasts are incredibly sexy.” Clara almost moaned out the words. It felt so good to be honest, this was simply the truth. It was nothing to be ashamed of.

Sabrina smiled wickedly at her. “Good girl.” Sabrina kept up her hot and relaxing monologue for a few more minutes as Clara stared blankly into her roommate’s cleavage, barely aware of what was being said. When Clara finally fell asleep it was to thoughts of her roommate’s raw sexual power, picturing her sitting on a shiny golden throne with a harem of men and women drawn to her service.

* * *

It was still early in the evening, but Clara was already looking forward to another session with Sabrina. Not only was it helping her sleep better, Clara felt like she was finally beginning to understand the secret to Sabrina’s confidence. It was all about her unashamed appreciation of the female form.

Clara had always been a little shy about her own body, and even slightly embarrassed around other girls. But she was beginning to realize there was no need for that. Hell, if Sabrina could say the things she said and show off as much as she did to Clara last night, there was no reason Clara had to be inhibited. It’s not like it was some kind of lesbian thing... Clara thought about for a second, then shook her head. No, of course she was straight, even if she wasn’t sure about Sabrina. This was just about knowing your own power, appreciating your own body. Like realizing just what a beautiful pair of breasts could do to someone if they allowed themselves to be drawn in...

“Hey gorgeous.” Sabrina’s melodic voice quickly brought a smile to Clara’s face. Today her roommate had come home wearing a tight blue strapless dress with a neckline that seemed to teeter on the verge of risking a wardrobe malfunction. A blue heart-shaped pendant dipped into her cleavage, one more eye catching trap on a body designed to monopolize attention. Clara felt her breathing quicken as she drank in the sight of her roommate from head to toe. Long legs shown off by the slit in her dress, gorgeous full red lips, and firm round breasts (god those breasts) that jutted out and demanded to be stared at.

Sabrina was staring straight into Clara’s eyes with an intensity that almost made her feel light-headed. Clara wondered if Sabrina knew how much she was affecting her, then realized what a silly question that was. Of course she knew, Sabrina clearly had that effect on everyone. It was just who she was. An unashamed temptress.

“Hey sexy.” Clara felt herself blush as she said it, but forced herself to maintain her composure. She had nothing to be embarrassed about, she was a strong confident woman unafraid to acknowledge how attractive her roommate was. If Sabrina could be confident showing off her body like that, why shouldn’t she be honest about how it looked? If her roommate wanted her to stare, why not? She was easy on the eyes... Clara felt a strange tingle as Sabrina swayed towards her, swiveling her hips as she walked. Just being around Sabrina was a masterclass in the power of the female body, and Clara was here to learn everything she could.

Sabrina unscrewed the white medicine bottle and handed Clara a pill without saying a word. Clara gulped it down without a moment of hesitation. On top of the benefits of a good night’s sleep, she felt like she was finally beginning to overcome her inhibitions with the help of these exercises.

Sabrina watched her with a coy smile as she unfastened her necklace from the back and let it dangle in front of the valley between her mountainous breasts. “I thought we could try something slightly different tonight. Take some full deep breaths, and focus on this pendant for me.”

Does she want me to stare at her pendant, or her cleavage? Clara asked herself, smiling as she realized she had figured out another one of Sabrina’s tricks. Draw in their attention, and hold it with your sexuality. Clara began focusing on her breathing and stared at the pendant, imagining that it would soon be her taking advantage of this feminine power whenever she wanted to.

“Gooood. Let yourself start to drift down for me.” Sabrina’s voice was soft and soothing, letting her know it was ok to just stare at her pendant. At her breasts. At her body. There was no judgement. No guilt. No hesitation. “I want to tell you more about that doctor from the other day. She tried so hard to resist me today, but she couldn’t help herself. She reminds me a lot of you, actually. In the end she had no choice, my breasts were just too powerful for her to deny.”

The thought sent another warm and not unwelcome tingle through Clara’s most intimate places. Clara rubbed her legs together and tried to imagine just what it would feel like to be enthralled by Sabrina. To be Sabrina.

“She told me...” Sabrina laughed girlishly. “She told me she’d looked into the clinical trial and that the pills didn’t work the way I had said they did. That the pills put people who took them into a highly suggestible state, and the researchers simply hypnotized their patients into getting the results they wanted. She claimed the same drug had been used for a number of treatments, all based upon whatever suggestions they wanted to implant. They could induce sleepiness. Arousal. Serenity. Obedience.”

Clara frowned slightly. That certainly sounded strange... and then Sabrina began to dip her necklace in and out of her deep cleavage, chasing that thought from Clara’s mind.

“All the while...” Sabrina whispered softly, as she dangled the pendant above the crevasse between her breasts, where it brushed up against the top of her cleavage. “I could feel her trying not to stare at me. I could tell that part of her just wanted to lose her mind and surrender to my cleavage once more, and forget any of this ever happened. She was trying so hard to make eye contact, even as her eyes kept dipping down...” Sabrina tied the necklace back behind her neck, suspending it above her cleavage once more... “into...” Sabrina began pressing her boobs together... “my breasts.” Sabrina began rubbing her breasts in slow circles, as hypnotic as anything she had done with the pendant. More so even.

Clara watched, enthralled. “So what did you say?”

Sabrina smiled at her. “It hardly mattered what I said, her resistance kept draining the more time she spent with me. I told her she should use the drug anyway. i explained how useful it could be to take control of her patients.” Clara’s legs began to unconsciously rub up against each other as she watched Sabrina exploit her mesmerizing mammaries further. Why it had been necessary for her to put on this show, Clara could barely remember. “To drop them into trance and program them for health. And happiness. And pleasure. I told her I thought we worked so well together, and I wanted to spend more time with her.” Clara began to acknowledge a slick wetness down below, and began to be grateful the table was positioned where it was, so nothing could distract Sabrina from telling her story. “And I hope you don’t mind...” Sabrina pouted slightly as she squeezed her breasts together. “But I told her a little story I made up about you.”

It took Clara a few seconds to respond in what felt like a normal voice. “What did you tell her?”

“Well.” Sabrina’s face cracked into a smile. “I told her about how I had this shy little roommate I offered a pill to, and took the chance to guide her into a deep, deep trance. How I got to know her so much better, speaking directly to her subconscious. And how her subconscious mind told me about her fetish for breasts, how a woman’s tits were the secret to her sexuality, how they drove her wild like nothing else.”

Clara smiled as she heard how ridiculous that sounded. Could you imagine, if that were actually true? Still, she allowed herself to get swept up in the fantasy, imagining how that poor doctor must have seen her... a breast obsessed creature under the thrall of her roommate.

Sabrina lifted her breasts out of her dress completely and began circling her long red fingernails around her nipples. “I told her how I deepened and reinforced that fetish, taught her mind how good it felt to acknowledge her lust for breasts. How good it felt to be attracted to a woman. How much pure pleasure there was in submitting to and obeying my hypnotic cleavage. How my mesmerizing breasts owned her mind, how they were all that mattered to her.”

Clara breathed in deeply and sighed as Sabrina pinched her nipples, feeling delicious spirals of pleasure lock into her mind and body and send her deeper. This was all so delicious, Sabrina’s story was one of pure power. Learning how to take control. To be the sexy dominant woman she’d always dreamed of. To know what it was like to have all the control belong to one person, while the other became a willing puppet.

Sabrina’s voice kept up its hypnotic cadence. “I watched her jaw go slack as she listened to me. I watched her eyes widen as she pictured you becoming my dutiful breast slave. And I watched her begin to be drawn back in to staring at my body. So I seized my chance, and let her feel the power of my breasts herself.” Without another word, Sabrina slid her chair next to Clara’s and pressed Clara’s face down into her breasts. Clara felt her last vestiges of conscious thought dissolve as she felt those perfect full mammaries surround her and fill her up with lust and desire. In that moment, she didn’t know for sure whether this was actually happening to her, or if she was simply so caught up in Sabrina’s story her mind was making it real for her. Reality or fantasy... it hardly even mattered anymore.

Sabrina stroked Clara’s hair lovingly and began whispering in her ear. “She went out like a light. I think, deep down, she knew this was what she wanted. What she had to have. Once my body was there in front of her, the sweet scent filling her nostrils, the soft smooth flesh surrounding her... her mind just shut down. She began to moan, and nibble, and lick.” Clara felt her own mouth begin to respond to Sabrina’s suggestions and taste her warm breast flesh, as those gorgeous tits became her entire world. “And so I told her what I planned to do to you next, as I slipped one finger inside her...” Clara allowed her legs to part as she welcomed Sabrina’s gentle intrusion into her slick wetness. “I told her how I planned to take you deeper...” Clara moaned as she felt Sabrina finger her deeper and deeper. “How I planned to hypnotize you with my body...” Clara felt her arousal spike to new heights, each more unimaginable than the last. “How I would turn you into my mesmerized lesbian lover.”

The mere mention of the word triggered something inside Clara, one last burst of denial prepared to fight despite everything that had happened to her. “No...” Clara moaned, still not wanting the sensations to stop. “I’m not a les...”

“Shhhh.” Sabrina whispered. The gorgeous redhead pulled her face up, and silenced her protests with a sweet kiss that had Clara mewling with pleasure. Sabrina brought Clara’s hands up to her breasts. “You’ve always wanted this body, haven’t you?”

Clara felt confused as she tried to answer, even as her hands instinctively squeezed Sabrina’s breasts. “I mean, I’ve wanted to have your body...”

“For yourself.” Sabrina offered, bringing her hands up to Clara’s own breasts and igniting yet another source of passion. “You’ve had fantasies about me for a while, haven’t you?”

“Yes...” Clara whimpered as Sabrina twisted her nipples. “Of being you...”

“Of being with me, exactly.” Sabrina continued helpfully. “You remember that first night we spent together? No...” Sabrina smiled at her, and dropped one hand back down to Clara’s warm wet pussy. “Of course you wouldn’t. Not after I told you to forget. You got so drunk you started babbling about how beautiful and glamorous I was. And I started to drop you into a warm open trance where I helped you realize where that admiration came from. Why your desires were so powerful. Taught you just how much you needed me.”

“I don’t... I can’t...” Clara whispered, only to gasp in pleasure as her body betrayed her and threatened to carry her away on an escalating wave of arousal, the sight of the beautiful breasts before her, the teasing pressure on her nipples, the warm slick fingering of her cunt all being too much to deny.

“It’s alright, sweetie.” Sabrina planted another tender kiss on her lips and nibbled gently on her lower lip. “You just have to cum and accept all of this. It’ll be just like the doctor, once your body cums for me, it’ll lock in all my suggestions and help you wake up to this new version of yourself. The sexy, happy, version of Clara who loves being my horny hypnotized lover. Who would do anything for her roommate. Who could never resist my breasts...” Sabrina slowly lowered Clara’s face into her bosom one last time. “Just give in, let yourself go, and come for me...”

“Please...” Clara whimpered as she felt a second finger begin rubbing her clit in a well-practiced motion she knew had the power to unlock the last gates of her arousal. “Please...” She hardly knew what she was asking anymore, just that there was something she needed desperately, from the primal core of her being, something she had to have. Something Sabrina needed to do to her. “Please...”

Sabrina’s soothing words continued to wash over her, meeting no resistance. “Don’t worry, sweetie, you can have everything you want, it’s all going to be alright. Just relax...” Clara felt her lips close down on a protruding nipple and began to instinctively suck and nibble. “Follow all my suggestions...” Clara felt her body beg her to yield to the pleasure as the sensations on her breasts and cunt and clit began to take her to the breaking point. “Cum for me, and be mine forever.”

Clara sucked down deeply on the erect nipple in her mouth as the pressure on her clit intensified in one last rush that sent her cresting over the cliff of orgasm, cumming harder than she ever had before, harder than she knew was possible, cumming into complete submission and surrender. Her mind seemed to snap into ecstacy and acceptance as she realized just how badly she needed this woman, how grateful she was to be taught about this pleasure. She felt like she’d just descended down the final drop of a rollercoaster... and no sooner had her body begun to stop shaking from pleasure, than Sabrina’s gentle tweaks of her body resumed, sending her slowly back up to the heights of arousal as the delicious whispers poured into her mind, hypnotizing her and programming her with orgasm after endless orgasm, conditioning her with pleasure and molding her into just what Sabrina wanted her to be.

After that night, if someone were to ask Clara about the kind of person she longed to be someday, she’d have a very simple answer. Exactly who she was.