The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Adriana and the Werewolf (part 2)

Chapter 3

With a sigh, Ulfr let his head fall back.

He hated doing this to her.

He hated lying to her.

The wolf’s vigour gave him more endurance than normal men. Ulfr had been on her the whole night and he was still hard. Her cunt was wet and hotter than ever, sheathing his cock, mutely begging him to fuck her one more time. He had to restrain himself for her sake. He’d filled her time and again as she’d lain beneath him.

‘Fuck! What am I doing?’

He knew the dangers of coming so many times in her. His seed had the power to change her. Why couldn’t he stop himself? He rolled out of bed. Even now, with his cock hard, Ulfr wanted to fuck her again.

He buried his head in his hands and rubbed his eyes. Looking at sleeping of Adriana’s body he saw his seed dripped from between her legs marking her as his possession. She’d wanted it. She’d even begged him for it … and he had needed to give it to her.

Ulfr quietly walked to the far side of the cabin, looking at the morning dawn. He hadn’t been able to stop mating with her. The cravings which had motivated him before seemed trivial in comparison to the irresistible desire to remain inside her.

What the hell had he done to her last night?

Everything he’d wanted from her and she’d allowed it all.

Or maybe she hadn’t allowed it.

He hadn’t given her much of a chance to object or say no. He’d impelled his will upon her like she’d been a werewolf. He’d used her flesh to fuck her into unconsciousness just to ease his needs. In return she’d helped him tame the wolf.

But what if she had said no, would he have stopped?

He groaned.

Already he could see that his cum was already partially changing her. She probably hadn’t notice it yet, but her body’s senses were heightening and she’d be able to take him many more times. Her body was adapting itself to mate with a werewolf.

Ulfr listened as her breathing slowed down.

‘What have I done?’

The werewolf in him was getting stronger. There was no doubt about that. The werewolf wanted to mate with her and change her, to make her into one of him. His human side struggled with his wolf.

Ulfr paced the length of the cabin back and forth.

If he could just tell her, explain to her that there was nothing to be afraid of if he turned her into a werewolf.

There was so much he hadn’t told her out of fear of rejection. There were so many benefits to be had. Her eyesight would enhance, her sense of smell would become more acute and her reflexes would make an Olympic gymnast look mediocre in comparison.

He’d kept those secrets from her. There was just so much he should tell her, but saying the words out loud made him appear insane.

“Oh fuck!” He hissed and tensed as the wolf growled to unleash and take his mate.

He was still strong enough to remain in control, but barely. He stared at her face. The very corners of her mouth curled with a pleasured smile. He’d love to see her smile like that every morning for the remainder of his life.

A wolf’s sexual arousal and lust were satiated by the fluids of a female’s cunt. Ulfr had certainly gotten plenty of that from Adriana. Well, enough to keep him satisfied for mean time.

He had to tell her or leave right this minute! He walked to the bed and filling himself with courage hoping Adriana would understand. “Adriana,” he whispered gently. “There’s something important I need to tell y–.”

His resolve weakened as he saw her lying in bed curled on her side with her head resting upon her arm. Her legs were bent up in a foetal position exposing the generous curve of her buttocks and a glimpse of the pleasingly pink, wet sex that Ulfr had feasted on the previous night. Ulfr licked his lips as the taste of her sex still remained on his mouth.

“Adriana!” His pupils dilated until his eyes were entirely black. “Damn it! Not now!”

Ulfr’s felt the blood flow from his head all the way to his groin. Unconsciously and without thinking, he held his cock in one hand. Adriana moaned delicately in her sleep. Incapable of stopping, he began to massage his cock, staring at her, remembering the previous night’s mating.

Ulfr’s mouth watered as she rolled over onto her back, her hands resting beside her head and the blanket pulled over to cover her intimate parts, leaving only hints for the imagination.

Was she wet? He used his superior sense of smell to detect and the lovely feminine moisture which appealed to him. He let the stimuli bombard him. The wolf wanted to surface. It wanted to come out and claim Adriana.

Between the lumpy bed underneath her and the hard man who’d spent most of the entire night humping her brains out, her body felt beaten and battered but never more fulfilled. Her body ached, but surprisingly she felt she could take more … a lot more!

In fact, she wanted more!

“Ulfr, are you trying to catch a cold?” Adriana’s voice was that of someone who was still half asleep. She glanced at his hardened rod through half-opened eyes. “Come back to bed.”

“I – I need to tell you something!” He moved in closer needing to be closer to her.

“What ever it is it can’t wait until later?” Adriana pulled back the blankets and exposed her nude body to him. “Put that little guy back between my thighs where I can warm him up.”

“But it’s …” He chocked as his eyes stared at her cunt. “Very … important …”

“Shhh,” she muttered, her eyes sagging closed. She spread her legs wide. “I need you inside me, Ulfr.”

Ulfr tried to refuse to give in to his carnal desires. But who could the hell could resist the allure of a beautiful, naked woman opening her legs and asking for his cock? There was no werewolf or human alive who could resist save for a eunuch … and even then he had his doubts.

Fuck, he wanted her.

Softly, he put his hand around her ankle. Heat exploded into his palm. There was no slow foreplay, no teasing caresses. He just slid his erection inside her cunt with no difficulty.

“Now, what did you want to tell me,” asked Adriana still half asleep.

Ulfr rolled his eyes and sighed. He couldn’t have a serious conversation with her with his cock inside her body. She wrapped her legs around his waist apparently delighted to have his penis neatly snuggled in her cunt.

She dropped her head lazily back onto the pillow and feeling comfortable. Ulfr couldn’t stop feeling smug. His little human mate was sleeping, only too happy to have his cock buried deep inside her. He’d spent so much time inside her that he wasn’t sure how often he’d cum inside of her already.

She was safe until the Full Moon. It was then that his seed would have its full potency to change her and that would only happen tomorrow night.

A sharp pain electrified through his brain. His fangs elongated and the wolf howled in his head. ‘Now she’s mine!’ Ulfr’s mind went blank.

Chapter 4

When he regained consciousness, he found his hips thrusting deep into Adriana’s womb. She was quite awake this time and breathless, begging for more.

“Don’t stop, Ulfr! Carry on! Yes! Yes! More!”

Her fingernails dug into his shoulders and the out of this world, brazen look in her eyes told him he hadn’t harmed her during his black out. Fortunately he hadn’t changed either, but this was a sure sign he would change come Full Moon.

He had actually blacked out!

It was rare and only happened when the werewolf had been repressed for too long. He couldn’t stop himself from humping deeper in her. She needed his cock and his wolf needed her cunt.

He was now in control, but had no idea how long he’d been out. Ulfr could only follow his instincts, thrusting deeper and longer into her cunt. Adriana’s melodious moans and pleas compelled him to ride on. She was wet and needy for him. She held her breath and hunched up against him. The now frequent spasms of her orgasm flexed his cock and Ulfr moaned. He saw it course through her body.

He plunged a few more times, pumping every ounce of pleasure from her. Subsequently, he tossed his head back and groaned letting his body discharge his seed into her womb.

A few moments later he fell down onto the bed, crushing her to the mattress.

The werewolf had been in control.

For a moment Ulfr felt an irrational pang of jealousy towards his wolf. It was if the werewolf had decided to take his mate without permission.

How much time had passed him by? Was Adriana even aware she’d been fucking a werewolf? Had his wolf harmed her?

He inspected her for bite marks and thankfully there were none.

He stared down at the satisfied woman lying in his arms. Her legs were still wrapped around his waist, with her cunt milking his cock. Her eyelids flickered and her lips curled into a happy smile.

She hadn’t been aware.

Ulfr felt the beating of his own heart increase.

The cabin was silent around them like the calm before a storm. He was on top of her, his cock semi-hard and still impale inside her cunt. The werewolf impelled him to have her again, but Ulfr resisted the beast’s urgings. He tensed, getting ready to fight for control of the body they both shared.

Surprisingly, the wolf decided to stand down, as if it was contented now that it had had its turn with the female.

As he lay on top of Adriana, he listened to his own breath detecting to any changes in his body. The sinister tension had lessened a bit but he didn’t for a single second believe the werewolf had given up.

Ulfr knew he had to gain the advantage of the situation now. Though the sun was up, the werewolf could still feel the lure of the Full Moon. That meant he had half a day to tell her the truth.

Adriana would definitely need her rest if she wanted to continue mating with his werewolf side.

Ulfr climbed out of the bed and the wolf growled in protest as he pulled his cock from Adriana’s cunt. Her forehead wrinkled as if she was annoyed at being left empty. She fell back into a deep, satisfied sleep.

Ulfr paced the length of the cabin and stopped by the window to glance outside. The quiet scene and did nothing to ease his nerves. The werewolf was fighting to control his mind. He could sense it. Where before it had been content to share his body, now the beast seemed to want to take full control. It wanted Adriana and it wouldn’t stop until it had her.

Ulfr was partly to blame. He had broken the balance between wolf and man to protect Adriana. The wolf was just responding.

The stories he had heard as a boy of the erratic behaviour of men before their final transformation made more sense now. The wolf seized the mind, taking influence in tiny bits until it was strong enough to control the body and then it would materialize in its full beastly form.

The mating ritual during the Full Moon was the only way to restore balance. Only Adriana would be able to do that.

He sat at the table, sipping his coffee, unable to take his gaze off Adriana. Feeling sorry for himself wasn’t a quality which had made him into an Alpha. It was time to tell her what should’ve been told sooner.

The wolf in him had made its claim. Adriana’s body and cunt belonged to it.

Chapter 5

Adriana awoke with the sunlight on her face and feeling like she’d been fucked by a rhino. Despite that she couldn’t complain about the tingling sensations between her legs.

With a groan, she sat up. The fire was still burning, leaving the cabin pleasantly warm. She pulled the blankets up around her shoulders and looked for Ulfr. He just sat at the table, staring intently into the fire. He looked calm but she noticed that there was a strange tension in the way he flexed his muscles.

Ulfr had hung up their clothes by the bed. She reached out and grabbed his shirt and put it on her. It was at least three sizes too big. Muscles protested as she arched her back and tried to walk.

“Ulfr.”

He took a deep breath. Her voice was sounded alluring, like the rest of her. It took him back to the long hours of fabulous sex. Adriana looked at him through her long, thick lashes.

“Something’s wrong with you.” She announced without knowing why.

“How can you tell?” He inhaled her scent, she was still in heat. It tormented his senses. Made him want to nuzzle between her legs and seek out the place she secreted her scent.

Her nostrils flared and sensed his smell. There was something wrong with him, a strong sense of musk and other scents she wasn’t familiar with. “I don’t know how but I just know.” She spoke slowly.

“Then it has begun,” he said, without looking back

“What’s begun?” She demanded to know.

For a long minute a loud humming sound echoed in his mind. It was the wolf which was fighting desperately to take control. Everything faded in the background and he balled his hands into fists. He needed more time to explain things and the wolf couldn’t understand, because the balance was broken.

“Ulfr!” She repeated a little louder this time. “What’s begun?”

Raising his head he allowed their eyes to lock. He didn’t bother to turn away his eyes. The air between them crackled with sexual energy. His cock began to respond. He frowned and gave her a dark look. “You’re changing into a werewolf?”

“A werewolf?” An expression of disbelief lined her face.

“Yes!” He stood up towering her. “Werewolves are real, Adriana! We’re existed for as long as humans have. You haven’t completed your transformation yet. So you can still have a chance to turn back.”

“What are you saying,” she sounded baffled and he couldn’t blame her for feeling that way. “You’re saying that werewolves are real? The type that changes at the full moon and you can kill with a silver bullet?”

“We don’t only change at the full moon, although that’s the time when the wolf is the strongest.” He sighed deeply. “And silver bullets can kill us as any ordinary bullet, but I’d recommend using a strong calibre before pissing a werewolf off.”

“Of course you would,” she placed her hands on her hips.

“You don’t believe me.” He said neutrally.

“Alright, prove it!” She demanded evidence.

“Fair enough,” he nodded in agreement.

He balled his hands into fists, physically restraining enough of the wolf that Adriana would be freaked out. He knew the dangers of letting his wolf out even this much but his mate demanded proof that he wasn’t mad.

Before Adriana’s astonished eyes, he began to change and morph. His face tightened and his canines started to draw out. His eyes went black and his nose partially elongated as if it hadn’t quite finished its transformation.

“Oh,” was her only reply.

Ulfr observed her for a moment while she paced from back and forth. Her head was bent forward, arms folded around her waist, chewing her fingernails, a habit she had whenever she got nervous. The erratic shaking motion warned Ulfr that she was on the edge of her nerves.

Ulfr felt he needed to give her some space, either physical or emotional, before changing completely. Adriana was naturally freaked out by his transformation as well as hers.

“Adriana–”

She jumped at his low call as if she had completely forgotten he was there. Her eyes widened as she glared at him, looking at him now as a werewolf. He walked forward, keeping his movement slow so as not to frighten her. As he moved closer, she stepped back, shuffling toward to the wall, farther away from him. The werewolf growled its displeasure.

“Adriana! Please don’t be frightened.”

She swallowed dryly and shook her head, continuing her retreat, her body shaking. The wolf’s growl turned into a mental howl of emotional pain. She balled her hands into fists and began to beat his chest in anger.

“You fucking bast–” Before she finished what she was going to say, she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him to her mouth locking with his in a hungry, desperate kiss. Her tongue dived deep into his mouth as her fingernails dug into his neck. She whipped her tongue around his, not giving him a chance to answer before she pulled away.

“Fuck you, Ulfr! My dad told me you mountain boys were a strange lot, but this …” She raked the fingers of her hand through her long hair. “I never expected you to be perfect, but I did expect you to be human!”

“Adriana?” he asked, giving her some space.

She turned away and began pacing again. “Don’t talk to me! I’m angry at you!”

She started towards him perhaps to hit him again but he grabbed her arm, jerking her hard against him with her back to his hard chest.

“You’re not frightened of me?” There seemed be a twinge of anxiety in his voice.

“Is there any reason for me to be?”

“Never!” His voice sounded relieved. He swirled her in his arms, pressing her body against his, his cock slipping between her thighs. He clamped his hand onto her ass and lifted her up hard, brushing his erection against her cunt but not penetrating her.

She wasn’t scared of him.

“For a moment I thought you might scream or run away …” Ulfr’s voice trailed off.

“You should’ve trusted in me,” he hot tears wetting his chest.

“I wanted to tell you,” he pressed his face against her hair. “You still have time to change your mind … After you mate with me under the Full Moon we’ll be bonded for life. There’s no going back.”

“What do you mean,” she felt his nudge her asscheeks apart.

“I mean once you’re a werewolf it’ll stay with you forever.”

“That’s a lot to digest in one plate, Ulfr.” She pulled away. “I need time to think.”

He turned away from her as if afraid to tell her the danger she was in if she refused. “Tonight I transform into a pure werewolf.” He began. “It’s rare for that to happen and the only way I can restore balance is if I …”

For about ten seconds he didn’t answer and Adriana circled her arms around his waist.

“What do you need to do?” She asked him.

“I need to mate with you,” he finally announced. “If I don’t then the werewolf will take control permanently.”

“I’ll do it,” she replied without hesitation.

“But–” he turned to face but she silenced him with a kiss.

“I said I’d do it.”

“Then I’m going to have to give you a crash course,” his heart pounded. “And afterwards I’m going to have to get out and finish my transformation.”

Adriana sat down occasionally nodding to his descriptions and explanations on werewolves. If somebody had told her a week ago the things she was seeing and hearing today she’d have laughed.

Chapter 6

Ulfr left the cabin so he could metamorphose into his wolf. Werewolves preferred mating in the wild and pretty soon the cabin would be too fucking small for him to be in. He needed space to run. He needed to fuck.

He sniffed the air and the delicious scent of Adriana’s cunt beckoned to him. The effects of his cum that he’d pumped into her last the previous two nights still remained strong. Her body would be strong enough to take him. His wolf growled its agreement.

No other male would touch his mate. He would rip any male’s throat out and drink his blood.

A howl exploded from his throat, the sound so loud it surprised him. He couldn’t hold back the beast anymore. This was his werewolf taking command of his mind now. He was in uncharted territory and his human side feared for Adriana. The distance between man and wolf pulled further apart.

He wanted to fuck Adriana. Not that fucking her was a bad thing, but it was the way his werewolf wanted to do it, hard, relentless and forceful. The werewolf wanted her to scream until she accepted his sole rights to her body.

Glancing back he saw the trees shading the cabin. The village was in the other direction. Very few humans came to this forest mountain without getting lost. This was the ideal place for a wolf’s lair, remote enough from humans yet within reach of those of his own kind.

He sniffed at the ground, tracing a deer; the scent was a few days old. He’d need nourishment when the mating was finally over.

Ulfr took a deep breath. He felt like was drunk and not in control anymore. The beast in him, the werewolf, was taking more space in his mind. His legs carried him closer until he was near the front door of the cabin. He blinked not certain how he’d gotten there. He sniffed at the air. It wasn’t just Adriana he smelled. It was her cunt! It was wet and aroused.

Ulfr threw back his head and howled loudly. It was a call to his mate! A pain exploded inside his and his world went dark.

The werewolf was now in full control.

Adriana cringed at the howl which echoed through the air. That sounded right on the other side of the door. She’d agreed to do it for Ulfr. She’d agreed to mate with him in order to restore balance. According to Ulfr the full effect of the moon began at exactly midnight.

“I can do this,” she spoke to nobody at all.

For one insane minute she wished she had had a little make-up with her, not that Ulfr werewolf would notice. She felt nervous, but at the same time aroused by it all.

Opening the cabin door completely naked she stepped out to meet her mate. She felt a strange pull coming from the rays of the Full Moon. She wondered if after this she’d be able to change too. In a way she felt that she was going to be reborn into a new form.

She felt the corners of her mouth tighten as she didn’t see her mate anywhere. Ulfr couldn’t be too far away, because he’d been here only seconds ago. It was up to her to restore the balance with his wolf.

“Well, ready or not here I come,” she inhaled deeply and faced the forest.

It was dark but the moon rays shone a little light to guide her footing. She walked down the trail which Ulfr had torn open, her steps moving a little faster as she left the safety of the cabin.

Suddenly she was running faster than it was humanly possible. She leaped about nine feet into the air to land on a branch. She sniffed the air and picked up her mate’s scent. She somersaulted once and landed on all fours.

“Whoa!” She breathed exhilarated. “I could get used to this!”

If she got all these abilities just from his cum just imagine what his bite could do?

Adriana sprinted forward into night. Being in the woods all by herself was definitely exciting. It was like being free for the first time. The trail seemed relatively fresh and newly broken branches led her towards Ulfr. Instinct guided her.

Reaching the end of the path which led to a small clearing she stopped. The werewolf, her mate, was pacing the tiny area. It was big, over seven feet tall, and heavily muscled. His tan coloured skin appeared to be stretched to its maximum elasticity. He had long arms which ended with human-like hands and claws. The legs were bent like an animal’s but he walked upright. Its face was shaped like a wolf’s.

The werewolf paced the area, his powerful body vibrating with rage. Her foot cracked a dry branch the beast spun around, glaring at her.

“Holy crap!” He heart pounded violently.

His cock was huge, much bigger than before. Her poor vagina was going to get quite the stretch this time round. The cock’s veins pumped with blood making it stiffen upright. The slit in the front was oozing pre-cum. She tensed, knowing what was to come, wanting it and at the same time fearing it.

Abruptly her eyes dilated completely black and her cunt juices flowed, indicating she was receptive. The werewolf’s head lowered as his shoulders rose as if he were preparing to charge. He was stiffed legged and his ears erect forward.

Adriana took a few more steps into the clearing and stopped. Her mate hadn’t moved but it was looking at her like it wanted to consume her. Slowly he moved across the small clearing, his clawed hands extending towards her. His hands clamped around her upper arms and yanked her closer, the long snout moved in, allowing her a clear view of the many sharp teeth which lined his jaw.

Adriana would be his and she would submit to him.

The werewolf’s mouth opened and his tongue lengthened out, licking the line of her throat. The scent of her arousal completely besieged him.

He kissed her so brutally that when he pulled back Adriana’s lips were pink and swollen. She caught her breath quickly and leaned in, soothing him with a gentle kiss. The action pacified the beast’s instinctive rage but did nothing to ease the lust. He had to have her.

She kissed her way down his neck, letting her teeth nibble against his throat. The delicate bite made his cock twitch and his hands fasten tighter on her. The muscles in his neck corded. All it could think of was throwing her down and mounting her like a bitch.

His clawed hand tangled in her hair, whipping her head back, exposing her throat. She freely moved, surrendering him her neck. She didn’t know, she couldn’t possibly know, what that action indicated to a werewolf. She was submitting to him.

The werewolf bent down and pinched her throat, but it wasn’t enough. At least it wasn’t enough to completely change her. He needed to sink his teeth into her and mix her blood with his saliva. The urgent need to take her consumed him.

He bit down on her flesh, breaking the skin, knowing he was leaving his mark on Adriana. Her cry echoed into the night. It wasn’t a cry of pain. It was like lust burned through her like fire. Hunger, sexual hunger, made her want to fuck him furiously.

The bite seemed to stretch on, mixing pain and pleasure spinning into infinity. She felt her mind bonding with his. It was a wonderful feeling. If Ulfr lost control, if he bit down harder and ripped her to shreds, she wouldn’t even care.

Ulfr took his mouth away and it was clear that he’d accomplished part of his mission. His balls tightened with anticipation of release.

He knew on an instinctive level that his mate was eager. He knew by the cream frothing between her thighs and the tight, hard tips of her nipples. Adriana’s breasts were larger than before, more raised and fuller.

Ulfr threw her onto the ground, holding his mate to him. Her cunt pressed against his groin and she squirmed. The werewolf was focused on one thing and one thing alone: getting inside and fucking her. He kneed her legs apart and placed his cock to her opening.

He pushed the head of his cock against her cunthole and slowly pushed forward. At first, her hole utterly refused to part open before the blunt organ. His member was bigger now the werewolf was out.

He pushed harder, and then harder some more. Little by little his member began to slip into the unbelievable tightness between Adriana’s thighs. As he did this, she moaned, cried and wiggled her body underneath him.

Adriana was overcome and blissful. She didn’t know what was happening, but her body gave way to the member. His cock pushed firmly against her cunt opening. She cried with pleasure for firm pressure was what she needed to attain the release that would satisfy her.

His cock pressed harder until the cuntal lips yielded and it penetrated a few inches into her tight cavity. Her body wanted it to go further in. Her hands clenched the dirt as she felt the rest of the member penetrating into her.

The hardness became greater and greater, and she felt a delicious pain, almost a tearing between her legs. The pressure increased and she felt her cunt lips being forced unnaturally wide around his member. If she had been fully human she’d never have been able to take him like this.

Her cuntlips carried on opening, to spread as the massive member pushed against her. She felt it pierce into her body, forcing open the front of her cuntal opening as it drove into her.

Her elastic vagina spread wider than ever it had before in her entire life. The smooth flesh of his straining cock absorbed her juices which eased his penetration. He pushed deeper still, until a full three inches were inside her and spreading her cunt wide, almost splitting her in two. The werewolf plunged his hips forward and Adriana screamed as three more inches jammed into her cunt.

Adriana felt her claws and fangs extend. She bit the werewolf on his shoulder and he cried out loud, pleased by her action. He sweated and pulled back an inch, then pushed forward, ramming three more inches into her. He howled like a wolf and drew back two more inches. He thrust forward, his swollen organ stabbing in a few more inches.

Adriana hugged her mate, her claws digging into his back as she felt the huge cock push deeper inside her. She felt its hilt ramming up against her cervix with tremendous force. Even her pubic bones were forced wider, as if she were in childbirth.

He stopped pushing and moved no further. His cock held within her motionless. Adriana trembled and felt it pulse within her body. The werewolf kneaded his clawed hands over her widely parted buttocks.

At long last, the entire length of his manhood rested within her. His large, heavy balls hung low beneath his crotch. He withdrew his cock, retreating only a few inches for fear that the tight channel might close behind him and he’d have to start all over again. He pushed forward and then retreated.

Gradually he built up speed as her muscles surrendered beneath his sheer size. He humped faster and faster into her cunt, his clawed hands moving more freely across her wonderfully velvety skin.

Adriana cunt felt as if it were getting wilder, wishing the cock to go further inside. After long minutes of furious fucking, she felt so good that she wished it to continue for many hours more. Her orgasm was getting closer and closer. Every time the shaft smashed hard against her body, the air was blown out of her lungs.

The werewolf stood up, still with his cock in her, picked her up and started to slide her up and down on his cock. She tried to wrap her legs around his waist, but she was too small and he was too big. All she could do was hold onto his neck. He began to press her down onto his member. She was unable to keep from squirming, which made her drop deeper.

Adriana’s legs dangled loosely. She looked into his face and he looked determined to make her cum hard. Ulfr put his hands around her waist and began moving her body up and down, as if he using her to jerk off. Her eyes went bulged wide and she gasped.

She was fastened by his hands and depended on his lift to move. There was nothing to soften the impact. He began sliding her up and down, a little deeper each time as he redoubled his efforts with each hump. Adriana was having multiple orgasms and there was no sign of it slowing down.

The werewolf continued pounding his cock in her deeper and faster. She felt his full length and was coming harder. She wobbled her head to her chest and glanced at her dangling legs. Her juices and his cum were dripping.

The werewolf ground her down on him and tried to get all of his cock inside her. He twisted her body like a screw while as pounding it down on his meat. Adriana was gasping for air, but had absolutely no intentions about stopping or asking for mercy.

She was hoping the werewolf would increase his fucking even harder.

The werewolf slammed her hard on the forest ground. He quickly raised both of her legs above her chest, and just directly fucked her hard, with full deep thrusts and lots of screwing.

He kept changing positions which might help get a deeper penetration. Sitting down, with her on his lap and his huge fingers completely surrounding her waist, he heaved her back against the cock rutting her.

The enormous werewolf’s fingers hauled her upwards and dropped back down on his cock again, and the barrowing continued, with even more force. Her body jerked helplessly like a rag doll, her head whipping all directions with the abrupt changes in motion, her breasts bouncing.

Adriana was screaming a loudly with this position and his roughness. She loved it! He’d pounded into her for a long time and she cried his name over and over again in orgasmic bliss. Then he fired his seed inside of her. She came multiples time and his cum seemed to enhance her orgasm.

All through the night, he’d fucked her with a desperate need for her. The werewolf had allowed her intervals of rest. He’d brought her food and water but even then he’d never removed his cock from her cunt. Even when she’d fallen to sleep, fatigue overcoming her lust, she had a hazy memory of an orgasm waking her in the middle of the night and the werewolf’s mouth sucking her cunt. There were a few memories she could recollect of her sucking his cock, but the werewolf would quickly put it back inside her cunt.

Epilogue

Adriana awoke suddenly, her heart pounding as if she’d been pulled from a scary dream. Cracking open her eyes, she realised it was no dream. It had all been real. She’d actually spent long hours with Ulfr’s cock and tongue inside her. The bite mark on her shoulder was almost completely healed.

She was back in the cabin and had no idea how long she’d been asleep. It couldn’t have been too long, because she was worn out. Ulfr or the werewolf in him had been fierce and hard, thrusting roughly between her legs until she screamed. She’d begged him to do more and he’d been only too pleased to comply.

Adriana she sat up and examined the cabin. The sun was high and it cracked through the dirty window illuminating the small area. The blanket next to her was vacant. She was alone. He’d left her all by herself.

That fact sent a sharp stab to her chest. What if none of it had worked? What if Ulfr was gone and destined to live as a werewolf forever? His pack would be forced to hunt him down and kill him.

She stared into the shadows of the cabin. Was he there? Hiding in the shadows? He’d be too inconspicuous even in his human form to do that let alone a seven foot giant werewolf.

She rolled over and forced herself to stand up, using the wall to support her shaky legs. The insides of her thighs throbbed from being opened for so long and her muscles quivered with overuse. She’d taken everything the werewolf had given her, and countered with each thrust.

The werewolf had to have been satisfied, she thought with a sigh. She pushed the tangled mass of hair away from her face and peered towards the door. Only silence greeted her but she could sense his scent near.

The door opened with a slow creek. A boot emerged from behind and then the massive frame. He stood tall, with a rifle on one shoulder and a travel bag on another. She ran towards him and leaped into his arms.

“Ulfr!” She stood on her tiptoes to reach his mouth and kiss him. “For a moment I thought …”

“I know,” he soothed her hair. “But when dawn came the werewolf was satisfied and I was able to come back.”

“Where did you go?”

“I went to hunt that creature for your uncle Sigmund,” he replied and dropped his bag heavily on the table. “And to get us some supplies.”

He bent down and their tongues tangled together so sensually that her body burst into flames and burned. He nibbled her lips, pulling with his teeth and sucking her bottom lip gently.

“Hmm,” Ulfr grinned sleekly. “I think I could get used to this, cupcake.”

“Don’t call me cupcake,” she nibbled his earlobe hard.

Then his hands went down, cupping her bare ass and lifting her. His finger slid into her rectum. As he expected her to do, she squealed with delight and wrapped her arms around his neck. Between giggles she asked, “Just what do think you doing?”

He was already hard. All he wanted to do was plunge right in. With a husky voice, he said, “The werewolf wants your ass.”

“Well, then we must comply!” She giggled as he took her to the bed for another session of mattress poker.

The End