The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Advanced Babysitting chapter 1

R. Masters

It was a weird call, Joy couldn’t rationalize around that.

But a gig’s a gig, and she couldn’t come up with a reason to turn down Ms. Madison’s call. Not with her first year of college two months away and tuition frighteningly high. Still, why did Ms. Madison need a babysitter when here kids were both sophomore’s at the state Uni?

Joy walked up to the front step of the Madison residence and rang the doorbell. The place was huge, Ms. Madison did something in finance and her house was gorgeous, 3 stories of stone and glass. The kind of place Joy dreamed of affording one day.

Joy was a cute picture as she waited for the door to open. Newly eighteen, slim with pixie cut black her, she wore jeans and a yellow sweater and held a small duffel bag.

“Oh Joy!” Ms. Madison opened the door, pulling Joy across the threshold for a powerful hug. Ms. Madison was tall, almost 6 feet, and smushed Joy with ease. “I’m so glad you’re here Joy, you’re saving my life.”

No sooner was Joy released than she was tugged along by a sure grip on her arm.

“Sure Ms. Madison, but…” Joy pried her arm free with a stumble, then trotted to catch up. “But I don’t get it, who am I babysitting, do you have a niece or something? I brought my usual usual kit with games and stuff, but…”

Ms. Madison led Joy to the living room, a very large open space centered around a plush leather couch and entertainment system. She turned on a dime and opened her arms palm out to stop Joy in her tracks.

“No, not quite Joy. Look, thank you for coming over on such short notice, but I need to leave for the weekend. Like, right now, my driver will be here any minute to take me to the airport. There’s a crisis in our New Mexico office, and…well, you wouldn’t understand exactly, but just don’t invest any money in bull semen futures for a few days. What I need is for you to roll with me and adapt fast, got it?”

“I’m with you Ms. Madison, really I am, and I could use the money so I’m grateful, but…. what’s going on?”

“Exactly what I told you on the phone Joy, I need you to take care of my babies for the weekend. Only, well….they’re bigger babies than you’re used to. You know Mitch & Rachel, right, you used to go to school with them?”

“Yeah, until they graduated, but—”

“Perfect. So long story short, we’ve had an accident recently in the household, and my sweet hearts aren’t able to take care of themselves properly. So, voila’, I thought to myself Joy Archer, babysitter extraordinaire, your mother brags about you so much I know you won’t let me down.”

“But Ms. Madison, I don’t…are they hurt, I’m not a nurse, I—”

Ms. Madison pinched her nose. “Shh shh, I told you that we’re short on time. I suppose there’s no way to explain this without visual aids. Sweeties, get in here, quick quick.” Ms. Madison clapped her hand three times and a young man and woman ran into the room.

Joy recognized them from high school, twins Rachel & Mitch Madison. They weren’t friends, they’d been seniors when Rachel was a sophomore, but she knew them. She’d even had a few group friend outings with Rachel once upon a time, and of course had admired Mitch with the rest of the girls when he played on the lacrosse team in those little short shorts.

They looked weird, Joy didn’t know how to put her finger on it. The twins stood side to side in front of their mother, both ignoring Joy and fiddling with their fingers with their clothes.

Mitch was a good looking guy, a big guy, taller than joy by 6 inches or so. He had short brown curly hair and a nice jaw, and big green eyes that made him look sensitive. But Joy remembered him usually dressing sloppy, sweats and hoodies all the way. Today he wore these tan Dockers and a polo shirt, every corner neat and tucked. He looked really cute in a golf pro sort of way.

Rachel only came up to her brother’s bicep, she was even shorter than Joy who remembered her very different than she looked now. Rachel had been cool, kind of punky with piercings and rotating hair colors and tight torn clothes, but that was all gone. Replaced by plain brown bangs and an ankle length baby blue dress that did its best to cover up any evidence of a body underneath. Even under that dress though Rachel’s chest called for attention, standing out impressively on her little body. Joy didn’t remember Rachel being that well endowed, she had been more the flat and proud type.

All together, Rachel’s new look suggested a Mormon girl doing her best to hide five extra doses from the puberty fairy.

Together the siblings reminded Joy of middle schoolers dressed up for photo day, their clothes, their fidgety posture, the way they stood in their mother’s shadow waiting for her to speak. Not the the upper classmen Joy remembered crushing on.

“Kids, say hi to Joy, she’s going to take care of you this weekend,” Ms. Madison said, gesturing to Joy.

“Hi Joy,” they both intoned drearily..

“Joy, you know my babies, you all went to school together? I’m sure you have tons to catch up on but keep it shushed for now, you have a paradigm shift to swallow.

“Three months ago I returned from a business trip to Iraq with a gift for my baby Rachel here, this gorgeous little sculpture they’d just dug out of the sand. It cost a fortune but Rachel’s worth it.” Ms. Madison pinched Rachel’s cheek, Rachel didn’t even try to pull away.

“Well, would you fucking believe it, it grants wishes, one per customer. I know I know, shut up, it is what it is and your open mouth isn’t going to change anything . My two sweeties here didn’t believe either and they wasted their wishes like greedy urchins, so irresponsible.” Ms. Madison gave a disapproving glance to her offspring.

Joy kept her mouth closed but caught Mitch’s attention. She widened her eyes to “What the fuck?” levels, which Mitch returned with a roll of his eyes and sigh combo that said “Tell me about it.”

Ms. Madison continued. “So blah blah blah, my darlings waste their waste their wishes on nonsense and I’m left to clean up the mess. Unlike my children, I take my time and think over how to I can benefit us all, so I finally take the sculpture out of the safe. It’s cute, fits right in your hand, shame I can’t leave it out to look at. So I try to form the perfect wish, except these two won’t shut up. Rachel is whining about something her friend texted her and Mitch won’t stop asking for money and I told them a thousand times to give me five minutes of peace and quiet but they won’t stop, and so I blurted out ‘I wish you two would just do as you’re told.’ Completely their fault, and I was so disappointed when I realized that Mitch and Rachel had made me waste my one wish. Besides, what kind of an OS doesn’t check for a confirmation? Sloppy design plain and simple.”

Madison let out a deep sigh and put an arm around both her children to pull them close. “So that’s our situation Joy, ever since then my little babies Rachel & Mitch here do what they’re told. What ANYONE tells them. They do what I tell them, they do what Mitch’s skank girlfriend tells them, they do what the telemarketers tell them, anybody at all. They’re helpless as babies and I’ve had to take leave from the firm for three months caring for them. You don’t know how difficult it’s been Joy, I can’t let them out of the house for five minutes for fear that they’ll climb into someone’s car or look for an egg to suck. Once I came outside to see Rachel flashing a couple of little neighbor brats, can you imagine?

“But I need to leave this weekend Joy, if I don’t fix this problem in New Mexico I’m going to lose my job. I need you Joy. If you can watch them until I’m back in two days I’ll make it worth your while.”

Joy was stunned, she didn’t know what to say. How do you respond when the most impressive woman you’ve ever met tells you the biggest pile of bullshit you’ve ever heard. She worked her mouth for a few seconds but nothing came out.

Mitch rolled his head back and let out a deep groan. “Oh for fuck’s sake mom, let her do it.”

“Yeah Mom,” Rachel said, looking up from her feet for the first time. “She’s won’t believe in magic unless you prove it.”

Ms. Madison smacked both her kids across the backs of their heads. “I told you both, no cursing! But Joy, they’re right. Go ahead, play the game, give them any order and I promise they’ll obey.”

Joy didn’t know what to say, was she in a house with crazy people?

“Oh…ok. All right, both of you, hands above your heads.”

Mitch & Rachel immediately shot their arms to the ceiling, a resigned and unsurprised look on their face. Joy noticed Mitch’s defined biceps peek above his tight sleeves, and the way Rachel’s dress grabbed her chest.

“Congratulations,” Rachel said, “you chose the same first command everyone chooses. C’mon, get creative or I’m gonna lose respect for you.”

“Ok, uh…Mitch, spin in a circle, and Rachel….say the alphabet backwards…and lift your dress up!”

Joy continued issuing commands faster and faster as the two siblings kept up without missing a beat. Pretty soon Rachel was walking Mitch hands down across the room wheelbarrow style, his shirt falling over his chest to show off awesome abs, right before Rachel was holding her breath and Mitch was trying his best to suck his own dick. Crazy or not, this was fun.

“Ok that’s enough all three of you.” Ms. Madison clapped her hands and the game halted. Mitch and Rachel climbed back to their feet, Rachel gasping in large gulps of air that made her chest heave while she looked at Joy with embarrassed anger.

“I don’t know what’s going on here Ms. Madison, I mean that was impressive but you guys are scaring me so I’m going to…”

“Mitch, Rachel, go to your room and play, I need to speak with Joy privately.”

As her children obediently exited and Joy considered bolting, Ms. Madison pulled something out of her purse. It was a black, like crazy black, a little abyss in the shape of a pyramid that fit in the palm of her hand. Ms. Madison held it out and Joy lost track of her potential employer, of the danger and even of the room. The pyramid insisted quite firmly that it was the only thing worth Joy’s attention, whether she liked it or not.

She’d thought that the pyramid was black, but now she could see that inky darkness had the slightest veins of blue running throughout. In fact they almost glowed, little neon worms that crawled beneath the tar, glowing so strongly that they the blue was all Joy could see. She never saw the light change or expand but it encompassed Joy now, surrounding her in a realm of swirling energy that she had somehow never noticed until that moment.

There was a whisper in the blue realm, some weird language that she didn’t recognize but perfectly understood. It said “Wish…tell me your wish,” in an odd little voice like a thousand whispers.

Joy loved the sound of that voice, it drew her words out of her its relentless certainty. “I…I wish I was…”

And then Ms. Madison closed her palm and it all snapped away. “Ah-ah-ah my dear, don’t be in such a hurry. Now, have you reconsidered the validity of my story?”

It was crazy but Joy knew the truth. “Yes, yes I believe you Ms. Madison. Can you open your palm again, I only need a minute?”

“Nice try young lady. But I’m glad that we’re on the same page, so you’ll understand what I’ve been dealing with. My babies are utterly helpless, they couldn’t protect themselves from a toddler much less the big scary world, but they still think I’m the bad guy for not letting them do whatever they want. I’m asking you to take over and protect my babies while I can’t Joy, to guard them and keep them home. If you can do that for me, you’ll get the biggest pay day of your life.”

“But Ms. Madison..I mean, if they do what you say can’t you just tell them to stay put and not to talk to anyone?”

“Oh I dearly wish—Oops, have to be careful with that word. No Joy, they’ll do anything you say, but you can’t tell them what not to do. Orders only last until the task is done, and rules don’t mean a thing. Stupid magic, life would be heaven if they’d learn a program.”

“Wow, so you have to monitor them all the time?”

“Twenty-four hours a day. And now that’s your job until I return. But more than that Joy, I can’t live like this. I wouldn’t have had children if i knew they’d never grow up, and I’m woman enough to admit that I need help or else I’ll lose my job and my mind. If you can show me that you have what it takes to do this then I want to hire you permanently, and I want to pay you. I want to pay you disgustingly well, more than what you’re thinking. More than you’d ever make legally.”

Joy thought about it. She could do this, it was like taking care of toddlers which she’d done for years. You stay with them, you tell them “Do this, stop that, put that down, eat this.” Hell this would be easier, toddlers don’t listen to a goddamn thing. And she needed the money, without a regular payday she wasn’t sure how she was going to pay for college.

“I’m your girl Ms. Madison, I’ve got this. I’ll be on them all weekend like couch lint on a white dress .”

“Glad to hear it Joy. But I need more. My babies don’t get how dangerous the world has become for them. Mitch still talks about returning to college and Rachel is convinced that her bitchy girlfriends can be trusted with her secret. I need you to teach them a hard lesson about their new lot in life.

“If you can get my babies to break, to understand that they need their mommy and their Aunt Joy to protect them and that they’ll never be able to live without us, then I’ll give you the biggest reward in the world. Teach my children that they have no control over their lives and I’ll give you your turn on the pyramid.”

Joy silently nodded, not able to summon quite enough saliva for words.

* * *

Five minutes later Ms. Madison was in her private car and off to the airport, set to return Sunday evening.

Joy sat down on the big leather couch and propped her bare feet up on the coffee table. This house was gorgeous, way classier than her usual gigs. She was going to have fun exploring it this weekend.

Joy brought her hands together in a single clap. “Mitch, Rachel, get your asses down here!” Within seconds both siblings rushed into the living room ready to report to their mother, looking lost when they couldn’t find her.

Joy grinned. “Hey, don’t worry your two, she’s gone. It’s just us for the whole weekend.”

Mitch & Rachel looked at each other, then leapt into a hug. When they parted they high-fived and Rachel yelled “HELL YES, the witch is gone!”

“My brain can’t even process this, it’s too amazing,” Mitch exulted and paced around the room. “Like, there’s a voice warning me that this is a prank. You don’t know Joy, you don’t know how much shit we’ve put up with.”

“Do you know what it’s like having to do everything your mom says?” Rachel threw her hands into the air as if affirming a revelation. Rachel said. “Look at this dress, I should be asking people if they’ve found Jesus Christ. This is AWESOME!”

“Ok, look,” Mitch said, sitting in a chair near the couch, leaning forward with his hands on his knees. “We’ve got two whole days without the bitch queen. I’m calling my girl up, Rachel can do whatever she wants, and on Sunday we’ll we’ll give you a glowing report and everyone’s happy. Cool?”

Mitch and Rachel were at the edge of childlike glee, like a pair of toddlers who broke out of the crib. Joy thought it was kind of a hot look on Mitch combined with his polo shirt, it really showed his arms. Hell, Rachel looked hot too, Joy wondered what pig tails would do her ensemble.

Joy leaned forward and planted her feet on the thick carpet and put her hands together like an executive calling the meeting to order. “Hmmm, fun idea Mitch but let’s talk about it later. First, I want you tell me the gods honest truth, just give it to me straight. Which one of you gives the better foot rub?”