The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Advanced Babysitting chapter 2

R. Masters

“Oh my damn. Yes, right there, that’s…just keep going.”

Joy stretched back on the recliner and groaned, enjoying the best foot rub of her life. Cross legged on the carpet before her sat Mitch and Rachel Madison, dutifully rubbing away at their babysitter’s surprisingly large feet.

Rachel flexed a cramp out of her hand. “Are you done Joy, can we stop? My hand is all sore.”

“Ohhhh, but you’re soooooo good at it Rach, your little fingers are heaven. Fine, quit it. What about you Mitch, how’re your hands?”

Mitch opened his mouth but frowned when he was cut off by Joy adding “And tell me the truth.”

“…my hands are fine, but I still want to stop.”

“Ok, then five more minutes and make sure to do both feet. Rachel, take a seat on that couch over there, I’ve got like a twenty billion questions.”

Taking a seat Rachel gave her brother a bratty smirk as he took over Joy’s free foot. “C’mon Joy, mom is gone and she never calls home from business trips. Let us off the hook for the weekend and I promise, we’ll say you were super strict. You don’t have to actually babysit us.”

“Right,” Mitch said from the floor. “I’ve been stuck in this house for three months with my MOM, I need to get out. We’re two years older than you Joy, we can handle ourselves. Be cool, kid.”

“Oh yeah? And what happens when your mom says “Tell me the truth kids, how did Joy do?”

Rachel looked smug. “Mom doesn’t even know how to do that right. Like, sometimes she’ll tell us to be honest but all we have to do is say one true thing, then we can say whatever. Orders don’t do blanket stuff like that, they’re only for like one thing at a time.”

Joy nodded. “Huh, good to know.”

Mitch gave his sister a stink eye. “Rachel! Don’t tell her stuff like that!”

“Oh…whoops,” Rachel said, realizing that she had given away one of their few tactical advantages. “Well, it doesn’t even matter, Joy’s cool. Back in high school she used to hang out with me and my friends some, she was always ok for a freshman. I’m sure we can trust her not to take advantage.”

“Oh yeah?” Mitch raised up his hands, each rubbing one of Joy’s feet.

“Don’t worry Mitch, you can stop.” Joy let out a sad little noise as as her foot rub came to an end. “Go sit next to your sis. God you both did amazing jobs.”

“It’s the magic,” Rachel said, again volunteering information. “We can’t half-ass anything.”

Mitch got comfortable on the other end of the couch. “Yeah, if someone says to do something we have to do our best job. Which is complete BS because Mom’s wish didn’t say anything about that, I should be able to do things how I want.”

“Ooof, that sucks,” Joy said. “The pyramid didn’t leave a lot of wiggle room. But I don’t get it, why didn’t you use a wish to undo your Mom’s?”

“We already used our wishes,” Mitch said.

“Besides,” Rachel continued, “the first thing Mom did was try to undo Mitch’s wish and it didn’t work. You can’t undo wishes, it’s like so arbitrary.”

“Whoa, you really got a wish, your mom wasn’t making that up? What did you ask for, are you two millionaires now, or immortal or…or…”

“She wished for big tits,” Mitch laughed until Rachel punched him in the arm. “Ow, quit hitting me, you did!”

“I didn’t know that I’d only get one wish!” Rachel huffed and crossed her arms over her chest, mostly hidden beneath the ludicrously modest dress. Joy laughed out loud. She knew Rachel from school as a flat chested punk who usually rocked a tank top. She’s assumed that Rachel had benefited from a growth spurt since going to college, even if it was an extreme one.

“Stop laughing both of you, it’s not funny,” Rachel said, well aware that everyone was staring at her chest. “I didn’t even know the pyramid was real. Mom came home from her trip and made a big deal over her new cheesy trinket that she probably violated a law to even taken, and I figured it was the usual nothing. Then I held it and got that impulse to make a wish, you know the one I mean, and that was the first thing that popped into my head. I didn’t know it was a one off!”

Joy thought Rachel looked just adorable as she pouted and awkwardly crossed her arms over her chest, succeeding to only squash them even larger. Now that she really looked, Joy could tell that Rachel wasn’t used to managing her hefty attributes, they probably bounced whenever she walked and got in the way of everything and…Joy blinked herself back into the present, a little embarrassed by her daydream.

“It was hilarious,” Mitch said, as happy at his sister’s embarrassment as any good brother. “In this super serious voice she whispered ‘I wish for perfect boobs,’ and then her shirt literally explodes with these two whoppers and she ran to her room. An hour later she came back down wearing a hoodie, but it was so bunched up on top she couldn’t even get it past her belly, she looked ridiculous. She still does, she might as well have squeezed volleyballs under her shirt.”

“They’re not volleyballs, they’re 32EE! Volleyballs are J cups, I looked it up.” Rachel looked down and hugged her chest with love. “It’s the perfect size for my frame and they’re awesome by the way. If I had a proper wardrobe they’d be my ticket to any guy on earth, but I only got to show them off for a week before Mom made her stupid wish and now she dresses me like I’m going to colonize Virginia. Can you imagine how many freaking Instagram followers I’d get from ONE picture in a bikini?”

“Yeah, I noticed that you two have a distinct fashion sense. It’s…cute.” Mitch was dressed in a pair of tan slacks and a green polo shirt, the kind someone dressed their fourth grader in for class picture day. He still looked hot, even junior-ware couldn’t hide the body he’d built playing lacrosse. This look might actually be an improvement, everything was very…tight.

In contrast Rachel’s dress covered her from neck to ankle in layers of loose, powder blue fabric. Even the heavy Puritan folds couldn’t hide what she was packing underneath though, she looked like a ridiculously old fashioned pinup girl.

“Yeah, cute,” Mitch said. “That’s a nice way to say she looks like a sister wife. It’s classic Rachel, she gets magic power and turns herself into a bimbo.”

“Better than looking like a nine year old you dork,” Rachel retorted, sounding ironically like a tween brat herself. “Mom said that she was tired of ‘little Mitchy’ wearing ripped jeans and sports jerseys, so now she dresses him ‘like a nice young man’, strictly loser-gear for him. She even picks out his outfits, lays them out for him each morning. Besides, like you can even talk about stupid wishes, mine is still way better than yours. At least I got to keep mine.”

“Oh I’ve gotta hear this,” Joy clapped in excitement as Mitch looked away. This was so much fun! “And tell the truth ‘Mitchy’.”

“Fine, but remember that we still didn’t know you only get one wish. If we knew then we would’ve thought it out more. Or at least I would, I think Rachel would’ve still gone for boobs.

“So after seeing Rachel inflate, Mom went upstairs to see if she was ok and I tried out the pyramid. I didn’t have a plan or anything, once I had it in my hands I just kind of blurted out ‘I wish my girlfriend was always hot for me’. I didn’t even know if it worked until my phone started buzzing.”

Joy frowned. “That’s terrible.”

“Yeah, well I’d undo it if I could but things don’t work that way. It’s the stupid pyramid’s fault anyways, once you’re holding it the wish just gets pulled out of you. If you get a chance you better be careful.”

Rachel nodded. “Ever since then Mitch’s girlfriend Lisa has been a complete slut. It’s so gross, she came over gagging for Mitch, she didn’t even try to play it cool.”

“It was pretty great for awhile but now I do feel kinda bad. She’s still Lisa, just now she thinks about sex a lot more.”

“Like always,” Rachel interjected. “She told me all about it, she says that she thinks about doing…stuff…with Mitch constantly, and that she was basically horny all the time. And even worse, when they weren’t locked in his room she doted on him like a puppy, it’s pathetic.”

“Yeah, Lisa was pissed at first,” Mitch said, “but she got a lot nicer once we figured out that I was the only one that could scratch her itch. I still say we both would have been happy if Mom hadn’t ruined it.”

“Uh-huh, I’m sure she would have just loved being your sex slave,” Rachel said. “Anyways, once Mom made her wish and Lisa figured out that Mitch would do whatever she said, she turned the tables on him. Mom sympathized and let her come over every few days to get her fix, but you can’t trust an addict. Lisa tried to kidnap Mitch so that she could have him as much as she wanted, and after that Mom said that Lisa can’t come over anymore no matter how horny she got.”

“That poor girl.” Joy put a hand over her mouth, imagining Lisa’s fate. “You should be ashamed of yourself Mitch.”

“Hey, I’m not the one who kicked her out of the house, but Mom goes crazy as soon as she thinks there’s danger. She doesn’t let anybody come over anymore, we’ve been stuck in this house with only her, it’s a prison. I almost can’t believe she’s even gone, this is the best day ever!”

Mitch leapt to his feet with a child’s enthusiasm, his eyes darting around like he didn’t know where to start. With a lick of his lips he headed toward the kitchen door.

Rachel looked awkwardly around then stood up herself, excited to hatch plans of her own.

“Sit your butt down, we’re not done,” Joy said and raised her eyebrows when Rachel complied.

“Oh, yeah I guess I could sit awhile longer, we’ve got all weekend.”

“Exactly. And don’t worry Rach, we’re going to have tons of fun. Just, ya know, safe fun. Tell me, you and Mitch are really crawling up the walls here. Does your mom not even take you guys out?”

“Oh my god, you don’t even know. Ever since she zapped us Mom treats us like we’re ten. Family game night, only PG movies, no phones or internet in case we talk to a stranger. We even have a bedtime, Nine PM!

“And you see the way she dresses us? Do you know what it’s like having your mom pick out your clothes at twenty? Completely humiliating, the woman has no fashion sense. Mostly though it’s soooooo boring. Talking to someone I’m not related to is seriously giving me a buzz, way more the idea that I’m actually going to get to party. Hey, can I borrow your phone? There’s like ninety people I need to text.”

Before Joy could answer Mitch returned from the kitchen, scooping a mouthful out of a pint of Ben & Jerry’s and dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. “Check it out, I told you mom stashed our old clothes in her closet.”

“Awesome, can’t wait to get out of this dress,” Rachel said. Before Joy could get a word in she ran off for the treasure stash.

“You look comfy,” Joy said, sizing Mitch up.

“You know it. I hated that outfit, it was like I couldn’t raise my arms or walk fast without it grabbing me weird.”

“I don’t know, I thought you looked sweet in your little slacks.”

Mitch looked away, uncomfortable. “Yeah, well…they were tight as hell. Hey can I borrow your phone…or OH! Did mom tell you where she put our phones? I need to call my buddy Arnie so he can pick me up, lots of lost time to make up for. Dude probably thinks I’m dead or something.”

Joy stood and tried to give Mitch a friendly, non-threatening smile. “Mitch, you know I can’t do that. Your mom put me in charge so how about we stick to her rules and we’ll have a great weekend. Baby steps, ya know, walk before you fly?”

Mitch backed up as Joy approached with her weird smile. “No, no way. Joy, it’s cute that you think you’re our babysitter or whatever, but get real. We’re both older and smarter than you, we’re not some kids who need you to check their homework. You’re not in charge and you can’t stop me from having fun, so don’t be a drag.”

“Who’s stopping who now?” Rachel said entering the room. Gone was the blue dress, she was now dressed in a knee length skirt and a printed tank top that probably used to be baggy. Now it hovered above her belly button as most of the fabric was kept busy exploring the two fullest, perkiest breasts that Joy had ever seen on someone Rachel’s size. Much as she tried they were impossible to ignore, especially the two excited pokies in front that made it clear she hadn’t bothered with a bra.

Mitch looked at the ceiling. “Jeeze, Mom’s gone for 10 minutes and you’re already showing off the twins? Did they get filled with your brains or were you secretly always a bimbo?”

“Hey, mom never let me buy clothes I like that fit! Besides, at least I didn’t go straight to the freezer to get ice cream like a baby, ‘little Mitchy.’

“You’re the baby, you—“

“Both of you shut it!” Joy shouted, cutting off what sounded like two angry children. “Unless you want back into your Fisher Price outfits you’ll talk to each other with civility, am I understood?”

“Yeah,” they said in sullen synchronicity.

“That’s better. I want you to remember that you have enough problems, you don’t need to add each other to the list. You’re twins, you should be on the same team.

“Now I’m glad that you’re both enjoying your freedom but you know I can’t let you leave the house, right? You step outside that door and I’ll never see you again, and then I’ll have to explain to Ms. Madison what happened and…brr, your mom is a scary lady so that’s not happening.”

“You sound exactly like her,” Mitch whined. “The world is not waiting to jump out of a bush and give us orders. So long as we don’t tell anyone the rules then we’re safe, people barely even talk to each other out there. You and mom both act like someone’s going to spontaneously shout ‘oh boy, anyone who can hear this go walk into traffic.’”

“Yeah,” Rachel said. “Plus we have friends who’ll totally watch out for us. Don’t let mom convince you that we’re in crisis, we can handle this on our own and don’t need someone to like, hold our hands or anything. Especially not someone who just finished high school like a month ago.”

Rachel sighed, they didn’t get it. She knew the friends Mitch and Rachel hung out with in high school, they’d eat the siblings alive. Best case scenario they’d wind up as their group mascots doing tricks for laughs, more likely they’d wind up sex slaves inside of a day.

“Mitch, Rachel, you might think it’s unfair but I’m asking you, person to person, to give me one night to change your mind. If you stick with me tonight and I can’t convince you that you’re better off with me than out there, then I’ll step aside and give your mom a good report on Sunday.”

Mitch and Rachel looked at each other skeptically. Mitch spoke up. “And what if we don’t feel like wasting our Friday night proving something we already know?”

Joy put her hands on her hips. “Then I guess I could play hardball and tell you to count every grain of sand in your mom’s artsy hourglass, and while you’re doing that I could grab the rope from my car and see how well I remember my girl scout knots? Oooh, and for extra fun I could strip you both down and take tons of embarrassing blackmail photos? Oooooor you could accept my super reasonable offer and I can stay nice? Your call, kids.”

Mitch shoved a finger in Joy’s face. “Fine, one night with your rules, then we’re out of here!”

Joy smiled as widely as she could. “Love it! Now get that finger out of my face unless you want it stuck somewhere else. Besides I just found out that magic is real, you can’t expect me to let go of my toys so fast!

“First thing first, Mitch put away the ice cream away so I can make us a proper dinner. Rachel, if you’re going to dress like that then put on a bra, your brother doesn’t want to see your headlights.”

As Rachel headed upstairs, Mitch and Joy walked into the kitchen. “So what does your mom keep around here for dinner? I’m pretty good at improvising, do you have any veggies or….?”

Joy opened the fridge. Inside were condiments aplenty alongside numerous boxes of leftover takeout, and not much else.

“Your mom isn’t much into cooking, huh?”

Above her head Mitch swung the freezer open and returned his pint of ice cream. “Nope, we’re strictly a delivery house. You wanna order a pizza?”

“There has to be something here? Some pasta and sauce even?”

“I’m telling you, the most sophisticated meal we make in this house is cereal. Mom used to hire a cook but she doesn’t even trust people she pays anymore.”

“Hmmm, well maybe I could teach you to cook sometime. It would be fun, I bet you’d like it.”

“Ah...yeah, that would actually be kinda cool. Make being cooped up here a little nicer, something to do at least.”

“Well it’s a date then. But for now we’re stuck, so order up that pizza. I like mushrooms.”

Like a soldier given marching orders Mitch walked to the kitchen counter and retrieved a foldout menu from a drawer. Joy marveled, realizing that she had given him an order, and wondered if this was Mitch deciding to help out, or obeying. She had to bite her tongue to keep from testing out another, it was so tempting to try out some tricks.

Then a consternated look covered Mitch’s face, like a student trying to solve a difficult math problem. “Uhhhhhh...”

Rachel put a concerned hand on his shoulder. “Hey champ, easy, what is it?”

“Uggggh, I can’t order a pizza, Mom cut the phone lines and I don’t have a cell. But I’ll figure out a way, I could go to the neighbors, yeah I’ll—”

As Mitch started to the door Joy intervened. “Oh crap, command cancelled, no pizza. Mitch robot deactivate, please!”

Mitch sighed in relief. “Thanks. Be careful, you know?”

“Yeah, crud. I hate to think what would happen if someone said ‘break a leg’ or something. WHICH WAS NOT A COMMAND, ohmygod!”

Mitch looked at Joy like a poisonous cobra. “....don’t say stuff like that.”

“Sorry. It must be scary, always wondering what someone might accidentally say. Or even on purpose?”

“I guess. Mom is mostly pretty careful...and we don’t see many other people.”

“So, lonely island, huh? Just you and Rachel against the world.”

“Sorta. And Rachel can be so annoying these days, like regular Rachel turbo-charged. I think bugging me might be her new hobby.”

“Yeah? Tell me about it.”

“I mean I love her, she’s my sister, but she complains and complains and complains. It’s like, ‘I’m dealing with this too you know?’ I wish I could hang out with some people I’m not related to.”

Joy took Mitch’s big hand in her own. “So....like me? Like right now this very second?”

Mitch grinned. “Yeah, sure. Uh...so Rachel’s gonna be upstairs a while more, she’s probably trying on outfits, maybe we could...”

Joy opened her mouth to coax it out of him, but his lips covered hers in a kiss as he squeezed her hand in his warm palm.

“Oh! No!” Joy pulled away, bumping against the kitchen sink. “I didn’t mean....Mitch!”

“Huh, you...I...you were totally sending me signals. You took my hand! I didn’t mean...”

“No! Bad Mitch! Mouth closed, hands behind your back!”

Mitch quickly assumed the prisoner’s position, hands gripped out of view while clamping his lips tight. “Mmrrrggh!”

“Consider the signals mis-read young man! Ugghh, we were having such a nice little moment too, why do guys always think that if a girl is being nice it means she wants him to maul her? Consider this a learning opportunity Mitch, I’m your babysitter not your FWB! You are gonna learn some lessons this weekend, you just wait!”

As Mitch stood bound Joy stomped with a finger in the air, then quickly returned holding a puzzle box. “I’m going to check on your sister, and while I’m gone I want you think about whether it’s a good idea to piss off a lady who could tell you to stick your dick in a light socket.”

Joy turned the box over and dumped the puzzle pieces onto the kitchen tile. “Solve this puzzle, every single piece. Let’s keep those hands busy, mister.”

Joy stormed off while Mitch fell to his knees and began sorting puzzle pieces, free at least the wrist clamps.

“I miss Lisa,” he thought.

* * *

Joy stalked up the stairs, shaking her head at Mitch’s presumption. BOYS!

There was a warm sort of honey taste left on her lips. Mitch wasn’t a bad kisser for a stupid dumb presumptuous jerk.“Knock knock,” Joy said and opened the door that looked them most like the master bedroom, expecting to find Rachel wasting time after getting dressed. “Oh fuck!”

Rachel looked to the doorway without care, her hands cupped around two very plump breasts encased in a bra as she examined herself in the mirror. “Oh hey Joy, what’s up?”

“I’m...me and Mitch were ordering a....and...whoa...”

Rachel laughed and turned to Joy. Her breasts were...well, they were perfect. Full and high, they swayed like the tides with Rachel’s breath, in and out, in and out. Rachel had selected a pale blue bra that squeezed her breasts together to create a pool of creamy, beckoning cleavage at the center of her chest that was....perfect.

“Isn’t there a rule about babysitters ogling their charges? It’s gotta at least be frowned at, right?”

“Sorry!” Joy whipped her head to the side so hard she felt it kink. “I didn’t mean to, I thought you’d be done by now!”

“Just goofing,” Rachel said, delighted at Joy’s embarrassment. “Look all you want, what’s the point of perfect tits if nobody gets to see them? ’Sides, it’s just us girls.”

Cautiously Joy looked back, immediately reddening as Rachel decided that this wasn’t the bra of the night and reached back to undo the snaps. Somehow the bra’s passengers stayed high and firm as it released its tension, each creamy beauty jiggling giddily at their freedom while arrogantly ignoring gravity.

Bare to the air, Rachel’s breasts were art. They were big, that was obvious, each perfect tit nearly the size of Rachel’s own head, but you couldn’t call them fat or overstuffed. Impossibly the massive orbs gave the impression of delicacy, two contradictory bubbles of magic that might burst under cruel logic if they weren’t treated with proper awe. They were cute, lovely, slutty and fun all at the same time.

And her nipples. The sight of them activated Joy’s salivary glands as effectively as a bowl of Cherry Garcia ice cream. Joy’s mouth felt empty, craving a suck on the pink, stiff nipples that topped Rachel’s magic chest.

“Pretty fucking rad, right? Like, I know I could have wished for money or fame or no more hungry kids, but I kinda think I killed it. I feel bad for Mitch, at least I get to come up and here and play with my tits when I get bored. Plus when I get my freedom back I’ll have it made, I mean c’mon, a girl with these boobs who never says no? I could score a billionaire or something if I play it right.”

“Don’t they hurt?” Joy asked in a distant voice that was slow as molasses, while most definitely not looking Rachel in the eye.

Rachel shook her head proudly, a kid showing off her favorite toy. “Nope, not even. Yeah they’re super heavy and I know girls with big boobs are always talking about lower back pain, but not these puppies. Perfect boobs must come with some extra back muscle mojo, I could skip wearing a bra altogether and it wouldn’t even bother me. Plus they stay so high that all the bra is good for is to cover up my nips, so I figure I’d be fine just wearing pasties if I wanted. Hey, you wanna touch em?”

“WHAT!?”

“God, don’t be such a boy. You can touch, it’s ok, I love touching them.” Rachel took two handfuls of herself and squeezed, sighing as tit flesh spilled over her palms. “Feels real good, perfect tits are crazy sensitive. Pleeeease give me just one squeeze, I won’t tell Mitch and it’s not like you’ve never felt breasts before. Nothing you don’t have, right?”

“If you really don’t mind,” Joy said slowly and approached with a cautious hand held out. Joy hovered her palm over Rachel’s left breast, scared that an alarm would go off if she crossed the boundary.

Rachel grabbed Joy’s wrist and pulled the babysitter’s hand down onto her thick nipple, loving the way Joy’s cheeks went crimson. “Finally!”

“Oh wow,” Joy said, wrapping her fingers into infinite flesh, marveling as her hand sunk in effortlessly. “You’re so soft.” She raised her other hand and cupped the breast from underneath, feeling her tiny fingers dwarfed in comparison. “And heavy, you weren’t kidding.”

“Ohhhhhhhh,” Rachel moaned. “That’s nice, that’s REALLY nice. I’ve been playing with these for months dreaming that some guy would walk in and feel me up like this.”

Joy hesitated.

“No…keep squeezing, please don’t stop. Do whatever you want, perfect breasts are supposed to be played with, it’s a crime to keep them locked away. In my dream the guy is like real tall and tough looking, and he wouldn’t even ask. He’d just tell me what to do and I wouldn’t have a choice, I’d be like his helpless toy. He could have anything he wanted, he’d just have to say the words. You know?”

“Kiss me.”

Rachel locked her lips onto Joy’s without further direction, and in moments she had her own hand snaked under Joy’s shirt.

“Get on the bed,” Joy ordered, savoring the way Rachel hopped to obey without hesitation.

“Yes ma’am.” Before Rachel settled Joy was on top of her, pushing Rachel onto her back and two-handed lifting one massive breasts up to her lips. “MMMMMMMMMM thankyouthankyouthankyou!”

Rachel’s tit was sweet, a similar honey flavor to Mitch’s lips but richer and saltier. Joy flicked her tongue up and down Rachel’s fat nipple, each stroke rolling through Rachel’s body accompanied by tiny little whimpers. Even with both of her palms were wrapped around the breast Joy’s fingers didn’t meet, not until she firmly squeezed, setting off an undulation of rolling breast like ripples through a water bed. How could something so full and heavy be so hypnotically pretty?

With great effort Joy let the nipple drop from her mouth, simultaneously releasing the breast from her hands. Rachel’s eyes widened as her own breast dropped onto her like a bucket of water overturned. She looked up at Joy with eyes filled with need, helpless and greedy and ready to perform whatever order came out of Joy’s mouth. “Please, play with me more. I can…I can cum just from nipple play, if you keep going….”

Joy was staring at Rachel, her petite body awkwardly pinned by breasts she hadn’t yet learned to handle. Joy couldn’t help but think that Rachel would do ANYTHING she said, she was practically a toy or a trained dog that wanted nothing more than to be used. She could even call Mitch up and have the best of both worlds, he was even easier to manipulate than most guys. Joy could do anything, have anything…

“I shouldn’t…oh no, this is wrong!” Joy backed onto her feet, unable to stop looking at the beauty splayed out on the bed. “I’m so sorry Rachel, this was…I shouldn’t have taken advantage of you…of your condition…”

Rachel made a noise like a heart broken dog, high pitched and desperate. “Take advantage, pleeeeease I’m horny all the time. I have to obey, you don’t get how much of a fucking turn on that is Joy. Mom won’t let any boys over, this can be practice for when I have a real man.”

“You…I….no! No no no, you put a shirt on, a shirt AND a bra, and keep the rest of your clothes on and meet me downstairs. And don’t doddle, I…oh boy.”

“CHICKEN!” Rachel yelled as Joy fled, ruefully looking down at her hard, proud nipples. Without a choice she got to her feet, her bare breasts swaying like waves as she fetched the commanded bra and shirt. Well at least she was having more fun than Mitch, he was gonna be super jealous when she told him that she got to third base with the babysitter before he did.

* * *

“Keep it together,” Joy whispered as she marched down the stairs to the living room. “It’s no big deal, it was just a kiss, and some tit play, and some heavy duty making out not to mention the kiss with Mitch and this one may be getting out from under me and — WHAT THE FUCK!”

A fully assembled five-hundred piece jigsaw puzzle of the French Riviera was laid out on the kitchen floor. That, an no Mitch.

“You know, it’s totally uncool ditching me midway like that, you should at least…um, hello, Joy?” Rachel found Joy staring open mouthed at the kitchen floor. “Um, did you choose puzzle time over me? I’m crushed.”

“WHERE IS MITCH!? I left him doing this puzzle, he couldn’t have finished it while we were up there, how long were we up there?!”

“Ha, you gave him the Puzzlebug French Riviera five-hundred piecer? Mitch can do that thing blindfolded, he’s done every jigsaw puzzle in this house ninety times. He was probably finished before you even had your tongue in my mouth.”

“But…but…but where is he?”

“Uh, duh Joy, he took off. Didn’t he tell you that was his plan like a bajillion times?”

“He said he’d give me a night! You both agreed!”

“I don’t think deals count when they’re made under threat. That’s like a law, right? Plus you should never trust anything Mitch says, he’s a total liar.”

“Oh my god. Oh MY GOD, OH MY GOD! He could be anywhere, he could be in someone’s sex dungeon by now, he could be dead!”

“Yeah, he’s a dumbass. So, wanna pick up where you left me hanging now that we’re not on a clock?”

“Stop thinking with your tits Rachel, we need to save Mitch. Put your jacket on and think where he’d go!”

“No way, we’re going outside?!” Rachel giddily got a cute black jacket from the closet as Joy grabbed her car keys.

“Yes, and while we’re out there you’re going to stay by my side or I swear to god you’re going to get the punishment of a lifetime. And nothing sexy, mess with me out there and you’re eating the entire jar of old mayo in the fridge, understand?”

Rachel saluted. “Aye aye Captain Babysitter, you’re the boss and I’m just the hot sidekick.”

Joy opened the front door to the chilly night. “He’s on foot, he doesn’t have any money, and he’s an idiot on open ground. How far could he get?”

“Wouldn’t have to go far at all if he just gets himself killed.”

“SHUT UP AND GET IN THE CAR!”