The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Advantage Slavery: Trilogy

(mc, fd, md, mf, ff)

Three tales of fitness club manager Tracy being turned into an ‘agent-slut’ by the EBX Corporation.

Nurse Karen watched with eager eyes as Tracy walked into the Education Center of the EBX Corporation headquarters. It really was more like a strut, which meant Tracy had confidently just executed her duties as an ‘agent-slut’.

She licked her lips as Tracy’s nude body came closer. Her long, wavy brown hair, clear blue eyes and a physique filled with muscle tone but still curvy and feminine, turned Karen more and more with every step. She watched with delight Tracy’s conical C cup breasts bounce.

Karen had heard the wails of sexual ecstasy go on for a while.

Tracy had been the center of a gang-bang by EBX executives in the nearby anteroom. As usual, Tracy had been the loudest of them all, screaming ‘you are too much man for me’ and ‘what a stud’ to the delight of her sex partners, normally button-down corporate types who had commissioned Tracy to be their ‘lunch break’.

Now came the ‘educational’ part.

In the real world, Tracy was the manager of the Malibu Women’s Health Spa and her carved-out-of-marble body, currently flecked with sweat and cum, was a walking advertisement for the success of her club.

Beautiful, intelligent and with a healthy sex-drive (another reason for the success of her spa), Tracy had been targeted by EBX for conversion into its agent-slut program. She had been captured by surprise and with a mix of mind control drugs, hypnosis and sex turned unknowingly into a willing participant.

When triggered, as she was now, she turned into Agent-Slut Tracy, who used her looks and sexual prowess to further EBX’s interests in any way EBX saw fit.

The Education Center was set to reinforce and maintain the programming of Tracy and all the other agent-sluts. Karen was a nurse in the center.

She marveled at how completely EBX’s techniques could take over someone’s mind. As Tracy’s current partner, she knew the real Tracy as well. The ‘other self’ was so strong and independent yet very kind and had a big soft spot for people in need. She was also strictly into girls, which was fine with Karen..

Yet Agent-Slut Tracy, in the name of EBX, would do anything the company ordered without a thought to its morality. And she would also have sex with guys if it served EBX’s interests.

Karen was not unattractive herself; she was a statuesque blonde with breasts that pushed outward from her tight nurse’s outfit.

She had fallen head over heels for Tracy and, by tampering with EBX’s enslaving programming; Tracy now felt the same way about her in areal life as well as in her agent-slut persona.

This was not a busy day at the center so there were only a few girls already occupying beds in the center. They were already, asleep, with their breasts swelling as enslaving fluid was pumped through their nipples as taped instructions were fed through headphones.

Tracy came up to Karen and gave her a long, tongue-filled kiss.

“Ready for the big day?” asked Tracy with a smile.

“Got the van rented and ready to move into your house this weekend,” said Karen. “I am so excited. I’m from this really strict religious family, and now I will be living with my lesbian lover.”

“I guess you are really living in sin then,” said Tracy with a laugh as she gave Karen another kiss. “Everything in order?”

“Yup, our personal life is just like your ‘other self’ wanted,” said Karen with a sly grin. “The house, the car, all your bank account and stocks and bonds have been put solely in my name. Your will and insurance policy will now name me as sole beneficiary. Your paycheck from the spa goes right into my savings. Legally, I know own everything you possessed and any and all future income will go right to me.

“Excellent,” said Tracy who was starting to get a bit sleepy just as she was programmed too. “I am sorry my ‘other self’ is such an alpha female. This is the way she wanted the responsibilities divided. She wants tp go out and make as much money as possible but make sure to be available for sex with you at all times, and you take care of everything else.”

“Not a problem Tracy,” said Karen with a smile.

“Great, feel like a nap now,” said Tracy as she started to clamber into bed. “Oh, although it is fun, I don’t get paid and it cuts down on our sex time, so I just gave my notice to EBX. Luckily my overseer was one of those banging me.”

Tracy then went to sleep, as programmed, while the blood drained from Karen’s face.

Agent-sluts did not quit. That would require independent thought, and they were not supposed to have any.

As Karen turned away from the bed she was hit with an aerosol spray right in the face. Her eyes closed to avoid the stinging spray but her jaw muscles slacked and her mouth opened slightly, as the spraying continued for a good 20 seconds.

Karen would have recognized this as the hypnotic mist used by EBX to put its agent-sluts in an immediate deep trance. But with her arms hanging limply and her body slightly swaying, Karen was not thinking at the moment.

“Open your eyes.”

Karen stopped swaying when given the command and her eyelids snapped up. She saw a large man in his early 40s in a dark suit. Behind him was a tall woman in a nurse’s outfit who was quite trim and looked to be in her early 50s.

“Karen, you are deeply hypnotized, your only thought is to do what I tell you,” said the man. “You cannot and do not want to resist as you are deeply hypnotized.”

“Yes Mr. Wilson, I am hypnotized,” said Karen slowly, who even though deeply entranced recognized him as an important EBX executive. “I can’t resist.”

“Why did Tracy just tell her overseer she no longer can be bothered with the duties of an agent-slut? The head nurse here tells me you have insisted on working when she is scheduled for an education session lately, so I think you would know.”

“Yes Mr. Wilson, I know,” said Karen, blank-faced. “Tracy has become my lover thanks to my switching her prescribed instruction tape with one I made. She is now deeply in love with me, as is her ‘other self’. I am moving in with her this weekend. But I did not tell her to quit EBX. Apparently she is so devoted to me I guess she thought it best.”

“Well it won’t be best for you,” said Wilson grimly as he turned to the head nurse. “This is a huge breach of security Marge. There is a reason why we pay you nurses triple the normal salary. To work every day with young, gorgeous, smart and sexually ravenous females who are totally at your mercy can be tempting to exploit.

“Karen must be made an example to others who might think of trying this. My first thought is to just order her to find the nearest bridge and throw herself off it.”

“Oh no!!” came a cry as Wilson turned around to see that a gaggle of nurses had gathered behind him.

“Karen is well liked by the other nurses,” said Marge. “And, honestly, she has always been an excellent worker for me, until this.”

“Sir,” said a pretty brunette nurse who stepped forward. “I know what Karen did was wrong but, well, we’ve all dealt with Tracy. We all like her a lot. She is really nice and fun to be around.”

Wilson saw the head nurse nod her head in agreement.

He knew Tracy was special, heck the chairman wanted her programmed to marry him until it was explained that in real life Tracy only liked girls. But he could not retain Karen after what she did, and he also could not let her go freely with her knowledge of EBX.

He then noticed that Karen was wearing a crucifix around her neck.

“Karen, are you religious?” he said.

“Yes,” she said with the blank face and monotone voice, still deeply hypnotized. “This is the first job I’ve taken not run by a religious order.”

He then turned to the nurses.

“Ladies, Karen will not be harmed in any way,” he said as they sighed in relief. “Actually we will turn this into a positive. Karen will turn to a life of helping people because of this incident.

“In a few hours, Karen will have the burning desire to quit this job … and become a cloistered nun.”

He then turned to the head nurse.

“Get Karen prepared for an education session; I will go tell the tech crew to prepare a special tape for her. I just hope Tarcy can be salvaged. A person’s mind is not like a light switch that can be just turned on and off.

“And from now on only YOU handle Tracy.”

As he walked away, the other nurses dispersed.

The head nurse then looked at Tracy, laying there slumbering on the bed, oblivious to the fact she would soon lose the woman she had been programmed to care for so much.

The head nurse then proceeded with the usual educational session routine.

She sprayed a fine mist of sleeping gas over Tracy’s head to ensure she remained unconscious for a while. She then went to the wall and took two clear tubes with needles at the tip and inserted them into Tracy’s rock-hard nipples. She flicked the switch and a black liquid began oozing into the tubes and into Tracy’s breasts. Slowly, her breasts would soon be the size of basketballs before the enslaving fluid leaked into her body.

She then made sure the tape in her file was the company’s version and put headphones on Tracy and began playing the tape.

It was a chore the head nurse had done hundreds of times but as she looked upon Tracy, nude, fast asleep, her breasts swelling, she gave a sigh.

“But I love Tracy too.”

* * *

The Congressman grimaced as he looked at his appointment book. A lobbyist from that damn EBX Corporation was supposed to come now.

His face brightened a bit as a tall, slender blonde in a finely tailored suit walked in holding a briefcase.

She looked to be in her late 20s and, when she sat down, showed off plenty of panty-hosed clad legs.

“Hi Congressman Dykes, my name is Connie and I am so glad you carved some time out in your busy schedule to see me,” she said brightly.

“You seem like a smart girl Connie but, honestly, the only reason you got a meeting was because my secretary Helen was so insistent that I see you,” he said. “I know why you are here. You want me to sign off on the bill that will give EBX extravagant tax breaks and make all their overseas entities virtually above the law.

“Well, hate to break the bad news to you but, not only am I not going to support the bill, I intend the lead the opposition to it.”

“Really?” said the blonde is a shrill voice.

“Young lady, EBX is the most evil corporation I have seen,” he said. “It’s like they took how to run a company from comic book villains. Somehow, they have gathered a lot of support around here but I assure you I will defeat the bill.”

At this point Connie’s knees were knocking and her bottom lip was trembling. She appeared on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

“What is the matter young lady?” asked the congressman.

“Well … it is just, if I could get you to support EBX it would really help me,” said Connie in a trembling voice. “See, this is my first job since I left rehab and tried to conquer my problem.”

“And your problem was?” he asked.

“I. …. I …. Well... doesn’t matter now,” Connie stammered, wiggling now in her chair. “I am a recovering nymphomaniac.

“Not a girl who gets around a lot and guys call her a nympho. I am the rare person who has been clinically certified to suffer from extreme nymphomania.”

“Really??” he said. “I just thought it was a slang term.”

“For every 1,000 girls called a nympho there is one who actually medically is,” said Connie as she tried to compose herself, as she was still shaking a bit.

“I was a nice girl growing up. Good grades, no drugs and only had sex with my boyfriend. Then the summer before I went to college, my parents divorced. I did not take it well. I began having sex in college and found it gave me pleasure and took my mind off my troubles.

“Soon I was doing one-night stands or, if I went to a party, I would have sex with three guys. When guys found out how loose I was, they would invite me over for a party, give me a couple drinks, and I would stay in some guy’s room all night and just do anyone who walked in. I didn’t know 90-percent of the guys I had sex with. And worst of all, I didn’t care.

“The guys were happy and I found I just craved sex. But, hey, I was having fun, it was college I figured.”

“Wow,” said the congressman, who tried to not show he was wanking over this.

“But it just got worse. By my junior year I did not even put up a front that I was a real student. It was sex morning, noon and night. In the beginning I tried to fight it. I went to the college gym to try and work off my urges but that proved a big mistake.

“All the female lesbian athletes were there, and by this point I had no defense to ward off their advances. I soon fell completely under their spell. Now I became the sex toy of not just guys but girls. I had instantly doubled the number of sex partners available to me.

“By my senior year I was barely human. More like a ravenous beast with an unquenchable desire for sex. I weighed 90 pounds because I never ate. Every waking moment was spent having sex or pursuing someone to have sex with.”

Dykes was blinking at this story and he had a real hard on.

“Young lady, didn’t your parents do something?”

“They didn’t know a thing,” said Connie. “I had so many sex partners, and they were so wide and varied, no one put it together how much I was sleeping around. And I was like most addicts, very cunning. The baseball team did not know I was also having sex with the softball team.

“And I had nowhere to turn if I wanted to stop. They have programs for people with drugs and alcohol problems but nothing for being a super slut.

“And my grades were great. I got them by sleeping with my professors but all my parents saw was that I was a high honor roll student with no reported trouble in school.

“They finally threw me out of my dorm room because of all the noise. I finished my senior year living in the basement of a frat. For the members, having sex with me for them was like grabbing a soda. And now I was available 24 hours for sex to anyone who wanted to stop by.

“The frat even let me live there for a while after graduation and then a sorority let me be their ‘proctor’. I guess you can say I was strap-on supervisor.

“A friend got me this job at EBX and I knew I finally had to clean up my act. I went to rehab and I am trying to live a normal life. I made this meeting on time. Normally I would have trolled the hallways propositioning men and women for a quickie in the bathroom.”

“Well that’s good,” said Dykes who knew he could not stand up if he wanted to.

“I know you won’t support the bill but could you do me one favor,” said Connie, her face getting red. “Could you have sex with me? I haven’t had sex all day and it is already 10 a.m. Every day is a battle but I am doing well so far. If you could bang me, please, I think I can get through the rest of my work shift OK.”

Normally, the esteemed congressman would never think of having sex in his office, particularly with a young girl he barely knew. But his sensibilities had long gone out the window while his penis had gotten longer—and Connie was already wriggling out of her skirt.

“OK, for medical reasons, I will do it,” he said.

He guided her to a nearby big couch. She sat him down and immediately went on her hands and knees.

She quickly grabbed his engorged dick in her mouth and was sucking away with gusto.

Dykes was turned on even more as her tongue-work was exceptional.

After a minute he shot his load into her mouth. She fastened her mouth even tighter, making sure she gulped down every drop.

Connie her threw her head back in exultation.

“Ah, the taste of cum, I love it so-o-o-o much,” ‘she finally said.

She then jumped on top of Dykes and jammed her pussy right into his penis, which quickly became stiff again.

Connie was like an animal in heat, she had no interest in foreplay. She began jamming her tongue down Dykes’ throat and her hips were pistoning in and out of his member.

Under such a sexual assault, Dykes was soon cumming again. Connie jammed her pussy as tightly as she could to the throbbing dick, wringing as much as she could out of the moment.

Before rolling off the couch and grunting herself as she orgamsed.

After a couple of minutes, when her orgasm finally ran its course, Dykes helped Connie off the now wet floor.

“Thank you,” she said.

“No, thank you,” he replied.

(30 minutes later)

Connie looked at her watch as she leaned against a column in front of the capitol steps. She saw a tall woman with wavy brown hair in a stylish vinyl red coat come up to her.

“About time Agent-Slut Tracy,’ she said curtly.

“Sorry Agent-Slut Connie but I had some, uh, complications.”

“What complications?” said Connie as she rolled her eyes. “The plan was so simple.

“We already had converted the hottest woman in each congressional office into an agent-slut. All we had to do was walk in, have sex with the big shot, secretly videotape it, and now we give it to our contact so EBX can blackmail them to support the bill.

“And I deserve some consideration, I let you have the woman member of congress.”

“Yeah but your straight, so no skin off your teeth,” said Tracy. “I thought it would be quick. I explained I was a lobbyist for the bikini industry and whipped off my coat . You should have seen her eyes bug out when she checked out my body.

“But then her chief of staff, agent-slut Marcia, came in at the end and we had a threesome.”

“Yeah, wonder who encouraged that” said Connie, sarcastically. “You always manage to cram in a little extra. C’mom, let’s go to Bachman’s office and drop off the tapes and get back to Malibu. My loyalty to EBX is total and complete but I don’t like both of us being away from the spa once our mission is completed.”

The pair began walking down a hallway they had never been before but knew exactly where to go.

“Hey Con?”

“Yes, Trace?

“Great job on your first out of area assignment.”

“Thanks. And yes I will have sex with you on the plane flight back to California. … I am a nymphomaniac after all.”

* * *

The television cameramen and photographers tripped over themselves, the metal on metal sound being heard as their equipment clinked to the ground, as they tried to get as many shots of possible of the roiling mass in front of them.

There were at least 80 women, all young, fit and good-looking ,marching as a mob towards the looming gates where atop a sign declared: EBX World headquarters.

And they were all topless.

With arms linked together, the women marched as an unit, their breasts bouncing in unison as they made their way to a podium right in front of the gate.

Two of the bare-breasted women then peeled off once they reached their destination to step to the podium. One was a slim, blonde and the other a sculpted brunette with wavy, brown hair.

“Welcome fellow nipple liberators,” said the blonde. “I am Sarah Evans of the Lesbian International Congress and I am sure most of you know Tracy, president of the newly formed Female United Korps—with a k.

“We are glad you have joined us in breaking off from the old tired radical women’s groups to form a new, fresh alliance to demand total sexual freedom for all females.”

The women below them cheered, as the cameras and photographers again bounced into each other to catch all the bouncing breasts.

Tracy then grabbed the microphone.

“As the two most extreme of the radical women’s groups, we have come to EBX, the most male dominated corporation in the world, and force them to accede to all of our demands. We will block the entrance here until we get a meeting with the chairman.”

Another cheer went up from the bare-breasted women, who the photogs estimated were average age 22.

A scared-looking young man then came through the gate. He went right to the podium and handed Sarah a note.

“The chairman has agreed to a meeting with us. … Immediately,” shouted Sarah as more cheers came up. “Wait here fellow nipple free women as Tracy and I go.”

……. As Tracy and Sarah came into the chairman’s office, it appeared just like they thought it would.

It was huge with many paintings covering the walls, all looking expensive, and a chandelier on the celling and bookshelves lining the walls along with a host of trophies.

Behind a massive oak desk sat the chairman.

Fanning out behind him were 12 men and one woman. She looked to be in her 20s with sandy, blonde hair. Tracy gave Sarah a nudge as they walked past her and Sarah nodded. They both noticed her business suit could not hide the massive breasts that jutted out from her blouse.

“Please sit down ladies, you have had an, uh, eventful walk,” said the chairman as he motioned the bare-breasted girls to two ornate chairs in front of his desk.

“That’s OK, we will stand,” said Tracy tartly.

“We are not here to relax, we are here to make you crumble at our feet and give in completely to our demands,” said Sarah.

The chairman just shrugged.

“And we demand to know who the chick is,” said Sarah. “My assistant researched this corporation thoroughly. There are no females whatsoever in upper management at your male pig of a place.”

The chairman smiled at the last part.

“I am so sorry not to introduce the rest of the people here,” he said calmly. “If you did your research, then you know the men, they are the top executives at EBX. And this is my daughter Glenda, who has spent the past couple of years parting up a storm in Europe but I hope to bring her on as a junior executive.

“Glenda darling, this is Sarah from the Lesbian International Congress and Tracy, the founder of the Females United Korps—with a K.”

Glenda rolled her eyes.

“You’ve got to be kidding me,” she said. “Lic and Fuk. How obvious.”

“As a woman, you should be supporting us,” said Tracy.

“You’re just sex freaks,” said Glenda in a condescending manner. “You are just like my boy toys I have in Europe. I’m not into girls, so what do I care.”

The chairman raised his hand to stop further arguing.

“Ladies, ladies,” he said. “We have a lot of half-naked women out there waiting, plus it looks like the whole world is showing it live, so let’s get the ball rolling.

“I have in my hand two pieces of paper, one for Sarah and one for Tracy, which I want you two to read carefully. Once you have, I think we can settle this matter quickly and satisfactorily.”

Tracy let out a snort while Sarah rolled her eyes. But they took the paper handed to them and read it.

Tracy after a few seconds began blinking furiously. She then let out a grunt as the paper dropped from her hand. She then fell bonelessly into the chair behind her and began staring blankly ahead.

Sarah let out a small shout and then she flopped down in her chair. She quickly had the same blank stare as Tracy.

“Geezus, they just came right in front of everybody,” exclaimed Glenda.

“That they did,” said the chairman. “Ladies, please tell my darling daughter your true names and purposes”

“I am Agent-Slut Sarah. I run LIC to further EBX’s interests and have sex with whoever they designate.”

“I am Agent-Slut Tracy. My body and mind are totally in EBX’s power. They financed FUK and made me the head to bring more women under their control. My body is to be used for any and all sexual purposes they desire. ”

“Damn Dadsy,” said Glenda. “I mean, these two strutted in here like the most confident, independent women possible yet, they are like totally under your thumb.”

“They are extremely strong, confident women, until they receive the trigger phrase, which they just read to themselves,” he said. “Now Tracy here is the Queen of girl-girl sex. She can seduce any woman and turn them into a quivering mass of jelly. Half the women we blackmail say it was worth it, the sex was so good.

“She is based in Malibu, not far from headqurters. So if a woman wants to have sex with her on a consistent basis, she would have to live around here.”

“I see right through you Dadsy but I’m no dyke,” said Glenda. “Whatever. I don’t even know why you made me come here.”

“You know me, always a reason,” said the chairman. “Agent-slut Tracy, across the hall is a bedroom. Please take my daughter and give her the most explosive sexual experience possible. Ignore her protests. I would like her flopping around like a beached whale in ecstasy.”

“Yes chairman, I will obey completely of course,” said Tracy.

Glenda was about to shout no but she looked at Tracy’s eyes. They were more like that of a wild animal, on the hunt. She was like a lion and her dad had just offered her up as a piece of meat. Miss Donald’s Finishing School had not taught her how to deal with this.

Within seconds Tracy had grabbed Glenda and pulled her out of the room.

“Gentlemen, I estimate we have a half-hour before Tracy is done. Oh, and ignore all screams coming from the other room. Now, Please pull down your pants,” said the chairman. “Agent-slut Sarah, give all of us blow-jobs, myself first of course.”

Sarah looked around excitedly. To suck off the top management of EBX was like a big Christmas present.

She stood up but the thought of what she was about to do overwhelmed her. Her hips bucked and she crumpled back into the chair as a major orgasm coursed through her.

“Thank you sir,” Sarah weakly said as she then crawled toward the chairman’s desk..

(30 minutes later)

“Marston, you’re director of security, go get my daughter and Tracy already,” said the chairman. “I’m tired of all the screaming. These walls are double-thick, but every five minutes we’re hearing an ear-piercing scream. This a business office.”

“Sure thing boss,” he said as he zipped up his pants as Sarah greedily swallowed his seed. “I’m tired of all the screaming too. Hard to concentrate with our slut.”

Tracy arrived almost immediately, wearing the short-shorts she came in with and a blank expression. The chairman waved her and Sarah back to their respective chairs.

A few minutes later Glenda appeared at the door, grabbing her sides. Her blouse had only a couple buttons remaining and her shirt was torn in several places. Her eyes were hollow and she breathed heavily.

Marston handed to Glenda her badly ripped underwear. She looked at like it was some alien life form.

“I …. want … her,” said an obviously out of breath Glenda as she pointed right at Tracy.

“But dearest daughter, you said you were not into girls and she was a sex freak and you had plenty of boy toys …”

“I don’t care what I said!” shouted Glenda as she stumbled into the room. “She is mine. I must have her!

“That was, I can’t even describe it.”

“Yes, I know,” said the chairman calmly. “Well, she is far too valuable an asset to turn into a sex slave and it would raise too much suspicion if she moved out of Malibu. She is too well-established .

“However, her overseer would have to be in constant contact with her but that job is for a junior executive and you’re not ….”

“OK, OK, I get it,” said Glenda, now standing next to her father. “You think you are so damn smart. Well, OK, you win, your plan worked. I am now completely addicted to having sex with Tracy. I’ll leave Europe and be an executive here.”

A young man in the back sighed.

“Sorry Baxter but you have Tracy’s hot as hell ‘sister’ as a sex slave anyhow, not like you are hurting,” said the chairman. “And Tracy is into chicks.

“To lick a woman who is also an EBX executive would put her in pussy heaven. Our control of her received a little rattling a while ago so we want to keep her happy. Give her no reason to fight the programming.”

He then turned to the two women staring at him.

“Agent-sluts Tracy and Sarah, your instructions have already been implanted. You will be obey them without another word from me. When I clap my hands your ‘other selves’ will return.”

Clap-clap

“Ladies, you win,” he said as he threw up his hands. “You’re just too tough. I capitulate to all of your demands. Glenda here just joined our executive branch and she will be your liaison with us.”

‘Smart move,” said Tracy. “If the two most radical women’s groups say we have no problem with EBX, no one can accuse you of sexism.”

“Good point Tracy, no wonder you are Sarah completely outsmarted us,” said the chairman. “Do you want to go over the terms of my surrender again. Want to make sure we are on same page.”

“Sure,” said Sarah with a glint in her eye as victory was sweet.

“No. 1: All female EBX employees will not require to wear a top.

No. 2: Women may have sex with each other in open spaces with no penalty.

No. 3: Married woman are allowed to affairs with any EBX employee they see fit.

No. 4: Single women are allowed to have affairs with married EBX male employees.

No. 5: Women will receive added benefits for having multiple-sex partners if they are all EBX employees.

No. 6: All women who are here at the march will report to the EBX Education Center to get an evaluation for a possible position with the company.

No. 7: FUK and LIC agree, so as not to embarrass the company in this massive defeat, we will not publicly announce exactly the demands we agreed upon. Just that we have achieved total sexual equality and a complete victory.”

“That is it,” said the chairman, who glared at a couple of his executives sniggering in the back. They had thought up the demands for the women to present on a cocktail napkin during happy hour.

“I have to warn you Glenda, we do not trust EBX in the least,” said Tracy. “I will have to be in constant contact with you to make sure EBX is living up to their end of the agreement.”

“Me as well,” said Sarah. “I can’t imagine you having time to do anything but visit me and Tracy all the time.”

“Not a problem,” said Glenda. “Having good relations with FUK and LIC will be my sole priority.”