The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Advantage System: Part 3

WARNING This contains graphic descriptions of sexual intercourse and sadomasochistic activities between adult males. If this offends you, is not appropriate for viewing in your location, or you are not of legal age, do not read it. Any resemblance of characters in this story to the living is purely coincidental.

© 2007, TopLegal. Permission is granted for distribution via Usenet and the Web provided that the following two conditions are met: there is no cost to access this story, e.g. AdultCheck, pay site, etc., and the story is posted in full without modifications.

Advantage System Basics

Quick reminder for those joining the story of how Levy’s advantage system works. This applies to the relationship between Levy and Y.J. in the story.

  • No masturbation or sex outside the relationship/framework. Both parties can mutually agree to some acts outside the framework, but as a whole it’s off limits.
  • During any one sexual interaction, one person will get the T(op) role and will be guaranteed sexual satisfaction, the other person will get the B(ottom) role. B may or may not get an orgasm, but his job is to ensure that T is completely sexually satisfied in that encounter.
  • T & B roles must change around because the two people in the relationship can never be more than 1 “point” ahead of the other. (Sort of like Deuce in Tennis, so if Tom and Bob are the people in the relationship and Tom is the T to Bob in encounter one, then it is Advantage Bob. Here’s the “catch”, Tom cannot be T to Bob again until either it is Advantage Tom or “love”.)

Ducati

The next morning, we headed over to Beverly Hills to check out the Ducati motorcycle that Levy had his eye on. I think Levy was especially suspicious of my decision not to fuck him in the morning. I was saving my advantage though.

We took my SLK55 AMG Mercedes convertible the few miles from my house over to the dealer. No doubt, the SLK would make a better impression than Levy’s aging Civic hatchback. Levy brought along his riding gear and helmet for test drive purposes.

At the dealer, I let the valet take the SLK and we headed inside to check out the showroom. A young salesman buttonholed us quickly. Bob was quite eager to show us the 1098 S Tricolore limited edition. In fact in the less than thirty seconds it must have taken to walk us over to the bike in the showroom, he said at least twice, “This is very hard to find and we’ve got the last one in LA.”

Levy examined the bike with an intense, lusting glimmer in his eyes. Bob explained the bike’s features and suggested Levy take a test drive of one of the regular 1098 S models to get a feel for the bike’s power. Levy got suited up and headed out. I had no interest in taking a drive myself and Bob had suggested a nice drive that would take a half hour. So I found myself sitting in the dealership for quite a bit before Levy returned with a huge shit-eating grin.

Thirty-five thousand dollars and another hour later, we left the dealer.

By the time we both got home and Levy parked his new Ducati in the garage with my SLK, we were both horny as all hell. “Jacob,” he asked, “you gonna retake the advantage?”

I smiled, “actually no, I was thinking of holding out for a bit to make this interesting.”

“Please,” Levy whispered. He approached me and started rubbing against me in his motorcycle leathers. His hard cock pressed against my side. “I need to be fucked.”

“No,” I said firmly. I then kissed him and stepped away and walked to the house.

He followed me, his hair sweaty and matted slightly from the recently removed helmet. “Please,” he begged, “I have the motorcycle of my dreams, the boyfriend—no make that lover of my dreams, and I need to be fucked.”

“Not now,” I said, “a little waiting will do you some good. Plus, I need to head to a bar and find a guy to use with one of my clients.”

“Can we at least cuddle for a bit?”

“Sure, but we both have to put a hard cup jocks on so neither of us is getting off.”

We headed upstairs, put on hard cup cocks and then got into bed and cuddled and kissed for several hours. Levy kept trying to go for more, but I stopped him each time. “I will fuck you later, a bit of waiting right now will make it even hotter when I finally fuck you right before you go to work tomorrow morning.”

It was just after five, but the time our cuddle session finished, I switched into tight fitting, ripped jeans and a white wife beater. I decided to walk to the bars to save myself any hassle of parking the SLK on the street a mere mile or so from my house.

Stud

Leaving Levy horny was not easy, I wanted to fuck my gorgeous boyfriend. Nonetheless, there was work to be done. Peter had paid me an additional fifty thousand dollars for a second experience and it was coming up soon. Even before the advantage system, I had a strict no-sex rule with clients. Now, there was a second reason not to have sex with a client.

My typical practice was to pick up a young guy from a bar for stud use with clients that needed a sexual experience. LA is wonderful in that respect. Often the best finds are “straight” boys who are down on their luck. Just before treating Peter, I had treated an actor David who wanted to fuck a young boy. Nearing fifty and as a public figure, David was not going to be cruising for boys. I had found David a handsome twenty-one year old named Kyle in a straight club. Kyle was from Ohio. Come to become a star, yadda-yadda, broke.

It was not hard to get Kyle back to my place, or to induce a hypnotic state. Anyhow, David got to fuck Kyle bareback and Kyle got a thousand dollars. Not bad for a days work.

Peter’s needs would be more intense. I needed to find someone I could “borrow” for more like sixteen hours. He would need to be able to relax while being hooded. Also, he would need to be willing to take some prescription drugs to help stay rock hard for the entire session and fifteen or so fucks.

I honed in on a young guy with a lean, fit body quickly. “Yitzhak,” I said, switching to a foreign accent, and stuck out my hand to him.

He returned his hand and said, “Todd. Where are you from?”

“I actually live here now,” I said continuing the accent.” This usually hooked guys in this situation. Not one hundred percent sure why. Perhaps it was the sense that I was vulnerable, or just that I was exotic?

Todd turned his body to me, “can I get you something to drink?”

“Vodka,” I responded, “straight up.”

Todd smiled and ordered the vodka for me and took the same for himself. I let him drink. I did not. Though you would have had to watch me quite closely to realize I had emptied my glass on the floor rather than drinking.

“What do you do Todd?”

A shot on what was obviously an empty stomach had mildly imbalanced him, he wobbled unbalanced slightly before responding, “I’m trying to get my start as an actor.”

“New then?”

“Moved here a month ago from Georgia.”

“No luck?”

“None,” he said, “hey can I get you to buy a round?”

I smiled, “how about two on me?”

“Sure,” he said, enthusiastically. I paid for two rounds for both of us and again he slammed them down while I tossed my drinks.

More than just mildly drunk now, I asked, “look I have an interesting scene I’m putting together and could use some help with.”

“Movie scene?”

I responded honestly, “Not exactly, anyhow there is a thousand dollars in it for you if you are up to a long evening of work?”

“I’m not a prostitute,” he said, his words starting to slur slightly.

“I’m not a john and we are not going to have sex.”

“So what do I need to do?”

“Let’s go somewhere where we can discuss it further.”

I took him back to my place. Induced hypnosis quickly, trained him in what would be needed and gave him a prescription for a common erectile dysfunction drug. I also gave him two hundred dollars. He would be back an hour before Peter on the appointed day.

My work done, I headed into the house. Levy was naked in the bed and sporting a raging hard on. “Please fuck me,” he begged.

“No,” I reached over, turned him to the side and slapped his backside firmly, yet also playfully. Put the hard jock cup back on and we can kiss and cuddle for the night.

Fucking Levy

I waited until after we had both showered, eaten breakfast and it was within thirty minutes of time for Levy to head to work to announce my intent to fuck him and set the score back to love.

He was already dressed for work and I made him strip and put knee pads on to kneel in front of me, fully clothed. I had him take my cock out of my jeans with only his mouth and suck it. Then helped him up onto the kitchen counter, put a condom on, lubed up and began to fuck his ass.

Because of the advantage system, he was not allowed to touch his still rock hard cock. He moaned and bucked trying to take as much of my cock as possible to get me off quickly. Mostly he wanted that to have time to turn the tables on me before heading to work.

But, I took my time. Beg as he might for me to “fuck him hard.” I was slow, deliberate, and intense with my thrusts. I kept an eye on the clock and when twenty-eight minutes had passed, I pushed in harder than I had before an unleashed my cum while still inside him.

“Love,” I said as I pulled out, “and time for you to get your clothes on and get out to work so you aren’t late my love.” I pulled him off the counter, kissed him and walked out of the room.

“I’ll fuck you tonight,” he shouted as he was running out the door. A few minutes later, I heard the Ducati’s engine rev and then the sounds of it leaving the driveway.

Jamie’s First Serious Punishment

Jamie’s visit was scheduled for today and changed my clothes and headed to the garage. My treatment plan was simple. Cuckold him. By the time our eight visits were done he would not be able to touch his own cock again and his only means of sexual satisfaction would be pleasuring his wife and her periodically allowing him sexual release for a job well done.

Today he would have to be punished. Severely punished. He came in and stripped without hesitation. The CB6000 was still firmly locked around his cock.

“How’d that work out for you,” I asked, pointing at the CB6000?

“It hurts,” he said, “I’m constantly hard and it hurts.”

“But you like wearing it for me, right?” It was fun to watch his response. On one hand, part of him resented the CB6000 and having his cock trapped, on the other hand my instructions that he would enjoy complying with my orders meant he also liked having it on. “Answer me when I ask you a question boy,” I said firmly.

“Yes, sir.” He looked to the ground, embarrassed, his face flushed red.

“Look at me when you answer me boy,” I barked and slapped him across the face. His hands remained at his side and he did not resist, “how do you like wearing a chastity belt for me?”

“I like wearing it sir,” he responded, managing to keep his eyes on me this time.

“And did you do everything I asked you to do with your wife?” He looked down away from me. I slapped his other cheek before he could speak. “Look at me boy.”

“Please sir,” he begged.

I slapped his face again. “Answer my question boy.”

“No sir,” he said and began to cry.

“Let’s review exactly which things you did and did not do to determine how severely you should be punished.” He was sobbing now like a little boy. “Where you fully clothed in your wife’s presence at all times?”

“Yes sir,” he managed through the tears, his face blushing further red.

“Is she at all aware you are locked in a chastity belt?”

“No sir,” he said, he went to move his hands to wipe tears from his face, but I slapped his hand.

“Hands at your side boy! How many times did you provide sexual pleasure to your wife using only your mouth each day?”

“Once a day, every day except yesterday sir,” he said. He began to sob hysterically, “please don’t punish me sir, I tried.”

“Trying is not adequate,” I said firmly, “saving your marriage requires your full concentration, not just feeble tries. Why did you fail to please her yesterday boy?”

“I was tired and my cock was hurting from a week of wearing this belt,” he wailed and went to wipe his face of tears again. I slapped his hand again before it reached his face.

“Move your hands from your side again and they will be restrained behind your back boy.”

“Sorry sir,” he managed.

“Last question on your conduct, did you remove the chastity belt, play with yourself sexual organs, and/or attempt to experience—or actually experience—sexual pleasure since being confined last week?”

“NO!” He was wailing like a small child. “How could I, I’m locked in this fucking belt?”

I slapped him across the face hard, “do not curse at me boy.”

I grabbed him by the ear and took him to the bathroom in the garage. “Let’s start by cleaning your mouth out with soap.” I handcuffed his hands behind his back and grabbed a bar of soap.

“Open boy,” I said grabbing his hair and pulling his head back violently. He caught sight of himself in the mirror. Cheeks red from slap, tears running down his face and the fight went out of him.

His mouth opened and I inserted the soap and held it in for fifteen seconds before allowing him to spit it out.

I let him gag for quite some time before asking him, “now what were you saying about the belt?”

He hesitated and then managed, “not able… orgasm… belt helping me be honest.”

“Right,” I said. I let him gag a bit longer before bringing him to the center of the room.

“We need to punish you for failing to carry out your instructions. I would say a fair punishment would be fifty to a hundred lashes with a whip?”

His eyes bulged.

“I trust you are not thinking about disagreeing with me,” I said in a firm, threatening tone.

He bowed his head, then shook it.

I tied him spread eagle to a cross and then selected a cat-o-nine tail. “This will do nicely to train you boy.”

He whimpered as I ran the whip over his back.

“With each lash you will thank me for punishing you and promise to follow my instructions this coming week since you know it is proper to do as I say.”

“Sir,” he managed.

I lashed him with the cat. He screamed. “Thank you for punishing me sir, I will follow your instructions next week, I know what you say is right.”

We repeated that a hundred times. It took quite a while since after just a handful he was in such agony it took him a while to properly thank me.

However, my view is that any punishment worth giving is worth giving right and this would likely be the last time he disobeyed me. That mean next week we could turn to training him to vomit and get nauseous if he attempted to touch his own cock.

His back thoroughly bloodied, I untied him and treated his back with alcohol to prevent infections. That was followed by sterile bandages.

With new instructions for the coming week, I sent him home close to midnight.

Sleep

Working with patients like Jamie is exhausting. I knew full well that since we were at love, Levy was entitled to my complete assistance in helping him obtain sexual gratification. I felt mildly relieved to find Levy passed out on the living room sofa with the huge TV on.

I stripped down to my hard cup compression gear, and wedged myself onto the couch next to him. I was asleep in minutes.

I woke up to Levy kissing me, “time to fuck your brains out you dog.” In a smooth motion he pulled my cup off and I was naked. Rope was used to tie my left ankle. Looped behind my neck and then my right ankle. I was now folded over, legs in the air, ass exposed. My hard cock was pointing back at me.

Levy lubed my ass up and began fingering me. First one finger, than two, then three was inserted. “Ever been fisted?”

“No,” I responded.

“Good, well since you feel no pain, I want to see what it’s like to have my fist inside you.”

“As long as it makes you happy,” I responded.

Levy applied more lube and put a latex glove on his hand. Back in the fingers went. Four fingers were inside me all the way up to the knuckle. I think I have mentioned to you, due to a bullet still lodged in my brain, I barely am able to sense pain and lack a sense of remorse. It makes me both a great sadist and a great masochist. Here Levy was playing with the masochist side. His fist was now entering me and most people would likely have found the sensations intense, I just found it well, pleasurable.

“Fist me,” I pleaded, it feels good to have you pushing into me.

“I am,” he said, “we are past the knuckles and your sphincter is now clamping around my wrist.” He began to stroke his cock with his free hand as he worked his fist inside me, pushing further, and twisting.

I moaned and took it.

“Sucks not to be able to stroke your cock while I do this,” he asked.

“That’s our bargain,” I said, “this is your chance to enjoy yourself, not mine.”

“Right,” he said, his eyes glimmered mischievously. He pushed his hand further inside me. “Do you ever scream in pain anymore?”

I shook my head.

He smiled and pushed in without any more lube until entire forearm was inside me. “Feel good still?”

“Yes, no pain, only a very full sensation which feels, well nice, I’m hard as can be.”

Levy continued to stroke himself with his free hand. When he was close to shooting, he said, “Open your mouth to take this load.”

I opened my mouth and he repositioned his hard cock near my mouth. He shot into it and I swallowed his creamy load. He waited a few seconds more before pulling out of my ass and leaving me feeling quite empty. “I’m going to clean my arm up before untying you,” he announced. He walked away, leaving me hard, empty and hornier than hell.

When he came back about five minutes later to untie me, he asked, “let’s see you hold out on fucking me back with your advantage.”

I stood up having been tied folded over for the better part of an hour and said, “Ok, how about we wait until Sunday at ten o’clock in the evening for me to fuck you back?”

“You wouldn’t,” he begged.

“I would, could, and will.” With that, I walked out and upstairs to the shower. Levy loved the advantage system because it meant sex on demand. His Sunday at midnight reset was what set my time to fuck him.

After a nice hot shower, I stepped out to find Levy still naked. He was wearing kneepads and on the floor of the bathroom. “Please don’t make me wait until Sunday night to be fucked.”

“Up,” I said firmly. He stood up, I pushed my naked body against his and kissed him. My cock stiffened. Our tongues probed each other’s mouths. “Sunday,” I said firmly and pulled away and walked out of the bathroom, still wet.

Peter Gets Fucked

Todd showed up at the gate at the appointed time. I invited him into the carriage house. “You have your prescription?”

“Sir, yes sir,” he said in a deep southern accent.

“Strip,” I said, “we need to get you ready for your part.”

He complied and put his clothing in a cupboard.

“Ok, take your pills.”

He took five erectile dysfunction pills. He was about to be rock hard for the foreseeable future.

I led him into the playroom part of the carriage house. I put an ear bud into his ears and then hooded him. I had selected a puffy hood from Mr. S in San Francisco for Todd. Although I would have preferred the closed mouth variety, I felt for someone who had never been hooded, the open mouth one would avoid any hyperventilation.

Once I had him hooded, I collared him and chained him by the collar to stand in the center of the room. I put leather wristbands with D-rings on his wrists and then clipped his wrists together behind his back. Todd was quite a sight to behold now. Naked, hooded, erect, and unable to sit down, walk or basically do anything other than turn in place.

I put a radio mike on and talked to Todd, “How’s it feel in there?”

“Good,” he responded.

“Excellent,” I said, “now for this shot to work, I need you to stay absolutely silent unless spoken too, not move at all, and basically just relax and enjoy being rock hard.”

“Ok,” he responded.

“I’m going to leave you now.”

No response. I left the play area and shut the door. Peter was due any minute.

Peter was on time. He came into the carriage house and stripped naked without prompting. He was gorgeous and his backside showed no signs of his previous thrashing at my hands.

“Peter, I have a special treat for you tonight,” I explained, “but let’s first cover the basics. Any bed wetting since your visit?”

“No, but lots of masturbation and fantasy about being diapered and whipped,” he said. “My time with you was the single best sexual experience of my life.”

“Good,” I said, “one thing we did not do last time was to finish the experience though.”

He looked at me slightly puzzled.

“Think carefully Peter. After your friend was beaten by his dad, what happened next?”

Peter looked down at the floor and hesitated. He began to shuffle his feet, trying to idly stand in place but avoid my gaze.

“Peter,” I said firmly, “answer me.”

“Daddy fucked his boy’s red ass.”

“Exactly, and tonight after each whipping you are going to have your red ass fucked.”

He gulped, then smiled and said, “thank you, I can see tonight will now become the single best sexual experience of my life.”

I led him back and got him on the diapering table. He was diapered and in latex shorts in under three minutes. Then he had to drink three liters of sports drink.

Only then did I introduce him to Todd.

“Peter, this young gentleman from Georgia will be playing your daddy tonight. After each whipping, I will unchain him, put a condom on his cock and let him rape your ass.”

“Thank you,” Peter responded. It was only been about three minutes after Peter downed the sports drink when he started doing the have-to-pee dance. “Sir, may I please use the toilet?”

“No, you need to learn to control yourself Peter and stop wetting your bed.”

At the five-minute mark, he lost control of his bladder and wet the diaper. I made him wait it out in the wet diaper for another five contemplating the strapping.

“No spanking bench this week,” I announced, “we are going to do this exactly like you saw it as a child.” “Now go select a strap from daddy’s closet,” I ordered.

Peter walked over to a rack of punishment implements, belts, and straps and selected an old-fashioned razor strap. He brought it back to me and I took it from him. I removed the latex shorts, the diaper, and dried him. He came over my lap when I sat down on the chair without having to be prompted and said, “Please daddy, I need to be punished because I’m a horrible bed wetting little boy who cannot control his wee-wee.”

It was easy to reduce him to tears with fifty of the best with the strap. When I finished I had him bend over the back of the chair exposing his red ass. “What happens now,” I asked the crying movie star, who although forty-something in age was crying like he was a small child.

Peter managed through tears to say, “Daddy fucks his boy’s red ass to learn him good.”

I cued Todd, and unchained him and condom sheathed his cock. I released his wrists so he could get a good grip on Peter. Todd was boned up from the erectile dysfunction drugs and fucked Peter like a madman.

Peter just sobbed and promised he would not wet his bed anymore. After about ten minutes of fucking, I pulled Todd off. Chained him back in position and then turned back to diapering Peter up again.

Once Peter was back in the diaper, I asked, “now did we do it exactly right tonight?”

“Yes,” he managed. He was in severe pain and had barely stopped crying from the strapping.

I made Peter sit on my lap like a little boy and he cried into my chest. He thanked me profusely and hugged me. Of course it was not long before he was begging to use the bathroom. I just held him on my lap tight until he wet the second diaper.

Then the punishment and fucking was repeated. All told, we went through fifteen diapers, four hundred strokes of the strap, and fifteen fucks by Todd.

I sent him home in a diaper along with an appointment card for a final follow up.

Todd still had not orgasmed. I unchained Todd. Still hooded. I used the mic to talk to him, “did you enjoy your scenes tonight?”

“Yes,” he said.

“You will be blue-balled and rock hard for a bit longer. I am going to send you home though. Your shooting fee is in your wallet, and I wish you good luck with your movie career.”

“Thanks,” he responded.

I took the hood off him and he was sweaty and disoriented. I fed him an energy bar and some sports drink and allowed him to sit down for a bit to recover before having him dress and sending him off.

Sunday

Despite Levy’s attempts to tempt me, I held us at advantage Jacob until Sunday night. Then at ten sharp, I had him strip naked. I took him into the bathroom and then shaved his pits and groin. I took my time doing and occasionally teased his hard cock.

“You planning to fuck me before midnight? We reset then technically.”

I smiled, “yeah, right before midnight.”

I rubbed my hands all over his now smooth body. I took out an enema bag and filled it with hot water.

“No way,” he exclaimed.

“It’s my advantage,” I said, “my choice of how to enjoy myself with your help.”

He nodded, submissively.

I inserted the enema tube into his ass and began letting his butt fill. I made him hold it in for thirty minutes. It was then quarter-of midnight when he finished voiding himself.

“Let’s fuck now,” I said, pulling off the toilet and pushing him onto the counter. I slid my condom-sheathed cock into his ass and fucked him hard. My orgasm came quickly and I pulled out and announced, “love.”