The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Adventures in Botany

by Penny Propofol

The exclusive resort had so many wonderful amenities to experience and Jennifer who had enjoyed her steam bath and massage was looking forward to the private garden next. She was a tall girl at 5′ 11″. She was a very sweet brown eyed brunette with long, straight hair. Her figure was very attractive and she had a lovely smile. She had won an award for her work in biochemistry recently and had received two tickets to the resort. She didn’t have a boyfriend at the moment, so she had brought along her friend Aubrey. Her friend was a gorgeous blue eyed redhead with a wild streak. She had long, light red hair with loose curls and a trim athletic build on her 5′ 6″ frame. Jenny thought of her friend as her little stick of dynamite. More than a couple of times, her spunk had gotten them out of trouble.

They had only been on the island since yesterday but they already felt so much more relaxed. They’d met a very nice girl their age from Montana named Melanie. She was a pretty blonde with curly hair and stunning blue eyes. Last night they’d sat at the hot tub together and a couple of times she was being a little bit bad. As she told her dirty joke she had a grin like the cat that ate the canary. Jenny thought she was really charming. Aubrey wasn’t too sure that the girl might not be into other women; but since she hadn’t brought anyone with her it was hard to tell.

After finishing her massage, Jenny went out to the private garden to relax in the sun. It was beautiful, full of exotic plants that she had never seen or even heard of before. Each guest had their own secluded section of garden to enjoy. The idea was to be able to sunbathe in the nude without the worry of being seen by others. This created the perfect opportunity for a no-line tan with none of the stress.

The scent in the air was so fresh and sweet as delicate floral scents filling her lungs and soothed her senses. She could hear the birds and the breeze as the sun gently warmed her skin. She had hung her robe from the massage near to the door into the garden. As promised, there wasn’t a soul around. Ahead she could see the bed of sunbathing leaves that everyone called ‘green heaven’. Last night before they went to sleep Jenny and Aubrey read about them in their pamphlets. These leaves were supposed to be the most luxurious bed on earth. The leaves were very large and Jenny examined them out of curiosity. They were very silky, smooth and soft. In the sun the lush dark green leaves were very warm. She could only imagine what this was going to feel like on her skin after she got the tanning oil on her body. The tanning oil was light and felt great on her skin. Its scent was delicate and blended perfectly with the plants around her. She got down onto the thick, warm bed of soft leaves. They were so soft and pliable against her skin. They supported her weight fully and she relaxed deeply. She just let go and her body spread out like pancake batter.

Something about the touch of the leaves themselves was incredibly soothing to her body. She felt the tension drain from her body as her muscles relaxed more and more deeply. She could feel her weight sinking into the leaves slightly, as though she were floating in water. Only instead of feeling wet they were indescribably soft, warm and silky. The heat of the sun was making her feel sleepy and she didn’t try to fight it. Very soon she was dreaming such pleasant dreams. Jenny began to wake up slightly when she started to feel too warm. Half-awake she saw the plant react to her wish for shade and almost as if on command a canopy of the leaves shaded and enclosed her. Gently they wrapped around her completely. She felt the touch of the leaves covering her entire body, surrounding her, absorbing her. Her head spun a little as the drowsiness took hold of her.

Jenny hardly noticed the large pink blossom lowering closer and closer to her face. She smiled and giggled sleepily as its petals delicately touched her face. The light scent was so delicious, she just wanted to breath it in. So she did, she inhaled the wonderful fragrance several times until her eyes finally closed. She slept contentedly in the protection of the leaves. While she slept, the oil on her skin acted as a catalyst for the liquid seeping out of the leaves. The oil allowed the liquid to soak right into Jenny’s skin without her even knowing it. She was in a very deep sleep now, unable to feel anything but a floating sensation. She never felt the slippery tendrils enter her body. The symbiosis between her body and the plant was remarkable. Through its feeding tube it provided unparalleled nutrition to her body. At the other end it gently cleansed her insides of toxins as well as waste that her body didn’t want. It was very beneficial to the plant too. She would wake up feeling refreshed and very contented. Soon she would associate her sunbathing here with that feeling. As she slept, the leaves formed a very soft skin tight cocoon around her body. When she had approached the plant, she never noticed Sherry the petite blonde wrapped up asleep in her own cocoon. While Jenny slept the plant unwrapped Sherry and detached itself from her body. Slowly Sherry began to stir and then her blue eyes opened. She wasn’t sure how long she had slept, but she felt great. With a dazed smile, she made her way back into the spa. Sherry knew without a doubt she was going return to the garden again the next day. What she did not know was that she was becoming very susceptible to suggestion. Soon, she would become a totally obedient plaything.

Aubrey finished with her massage and didn’t feel like sunbathing in the garden. She wanted to see the beach. She put on her suntan oil, her favorite hot pink bikini swimsuit and headed for the sand. At the beach, she saw Melanie sitting on a blanket in the sand. She walked up and the two girls started talking immediately. Aubrey noticed that Melanie had appeared to be watching for something. Melanie explained, “A little while ago I saw a skin diver go into the water. I think he’s out there looking around the reef but I haven’t seen him in quite a while. You should have seen the body on him. Mmmm!” Aubrey laughed, “Good looking, huh? Think I’ll sit here with you and wait for him. Have you noticed there are no guys here?” Melanie scoffed, “Tell me about it. I asked the lady at the front desk if this was a ladies only resort.” Aubrey laughed, “You didn’t!” Melanie smiled, “Bet your ass I did. When I saw the diver I thought I was hallucinating. Oh, honey! He was soooooo tall, dark and good looking. Big, strong, broad shoulders, abs. Superhero arms and an ass like too perfect scoops of ice cream.” Aubrey kept laughing and said, “Sounds like you’ve got it pretty bad, Mel.” Melanie replied, “Yeah, I don’t know if there’s something in the air or what, but I’m as horny as a teenager. If that man comes back up out of that water I might fuck him right here on the beach.” Aubrey fell back, rolling onto her side with laughter. She said, “I love you, Mel. You’re SO bad.”

As the two girls were giggling between themselves a radiant 6′ beauty with cocoa colored skin, a brilliant smile, lovely brown eyes and a figure to die for came up to them. Her bathing suit was a beautiful blue and showed off her ample breasts and deliciously curved ass. Her long, thick and silky black hair ran well down her graceful back. She introduced herself saying “Hello I’m Shasa and I’ve been staying on the island more than a week”. After chatting generally with Aubrey and Melanie for a few minutes she began to confide in them. She said she knew the boats to and from the island only arrived one day each week and that two days after she and her friend Arleen arrived she had disappeared. She hadn’t seen the girl since and although she had reported it to the desk they didn’t seem too concerned. Shasa couldn’t believe that her best friend would just go three days without checking in with her. While Shasa looked for her she’d noticed several peculiar things. She said, “It seems some people just vanish here. No one seems to be very concerned about it, either. I can’t figure it out. And lately, I keep feeling like I’m being watched. It gives me the creeps and I just don’t know what to do. I want to get out of here but I don’t want to leave my friend.”

Melanie spotted her diver coming up out of the water and started grinning like a Cheshire cat. Aubrey looked over at her with a soft laugh, “Easy girl. You don’t want to give him the wrong idea.” Aubrey stood up saying “Oh yes I do!” She ran up to him as he stepped out of the surf. He smiled as she ran up to him. Her description was accurate. Black hair, strong jaw, well–muscled and 6′ 5″: tall, dark and handsome. Aubrey chuckled as she saw Melanie walk off down the beach with her new prince from the tide. She said, “Can you believe that girl?” Shasa replied, “She does look pretty happy to have found him. Wish I could have a prince like that come walking up out of the water when I came to the beach.” The girls laughed and then headed their separate ways. Aubrey was going back to the hotel to look for Jenny.

Shasa was going for a swim to cool off. She took her mask and snorkel from her belt and put them on. She was a thing of beauty to watch as she swam out into the water. She was so long and graceful. She had beautiful, strong legs and was a very strong swimmer. She loved to see the coral reef and the fish below. It was her favorite way to relax. Earlier when she spoke to one of the caretakers she had mentioned swimming out to have a look. The caretaker warned her against going out too far but didn’t say anything specific about the dangers. It almost sounded to Shasa as if there might be something there that they didn’t want her to see. Being a strong willed and independent woman, she decided she’d just go have a look.

Beyond the reef all she saw was some kind of seaweed: peculiar looking stuff but nothing that warranted the kind of warning she’d been given. One thing she did notice was that she really couldn’t see beyond the seaweed. Almost as if it was deliberately walling off or hiding something. Her curiosity got the better of her and she began to swim through it. If it wasn’t for the compass on her arm, she wouldn’t have been able to keep her direction. The seaweed was very dense and every so often she would surface to have a look around.

Suddenly the water got dark, really dark like some kind of oil slick covered the water. Almost instantly she could hardly tell up from down, she felt the oily substance in the water on her skin, it felt strangely warm to the touch. She began to become frightened and made her way to the surface quickly. She spotted the shore and tried to swim in that direction but her body wouldn’t respond. Her limbs felt too heavy to move and she began to feel unbelievably sleepy. Under the surface, she felt something soft brushing against her. Massaging her? Suddenly she became aware that she no longer had on her swimming suit. Unable to avoid it, she floated up to the surface as her body went limp on her. As she broke the surface, she felt her mask and snorkel being removed. She couldn’t keep her eyes open, the soft brushing surrounded her completely. If felt so seductively good against her skin, relaxing her even more. She felt something wet and slippery enter her pussy and her asshole, she made a slight protesting noise and in the next instant she felt a tube go down her throat. The tube expanded until her throat was sealed. She wanted to try to grab it but her body was enclosed in the soft brushing foliage of the seaweed. Her lungs began to be pumped full of some kind of gas. Her soft brown eyes went blank and rolled up into her head. In seconds she was anesthetized, helpless in the grip of her captor.

Shasa’s body was completely enveloped in the soft underwater foliage. Only her face remained above the water. Gently, the soft leaves of the seaweed covered over her face and she disappeared. The seaweed was a trap to snare and contain anyone attempting to escape the island. It could keep people in its grasp nearly indefinitely, asleep beyond the surf. Once the seaweed had held its victim prisoner long enough for the gas to completely wipe out their memory, the plant would move toward shore, eventually depositing the body on the sand to be collected by the caretakers. Shasa was in for a good long nap. When she woke, she would happily do whatever she was told. The chemicals were already deprogramming her brain as she slept in the soft, silky seaweed.