The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Adventures in Botany

Chapter 2

by Penny Propofol

Arlene McKenna was in a euphoric world of bliss inside the pod. She was completely unaware of being trapped in a forced symbiotic relationship with a strange plant life form. Arlene had absolutely no idea how long she had been here or what ‘here’ really was. Her mind was full of colors and pleasure, a lusty fog of alternating ecstasy and slumber. Arlene had long, straight, dark brown hair and pretty blue eyes. Her face had delicate features that matched the rest of her. She was a delicate and petite little girl. She had come to the island with her friend Shasa to get away for a while. The visitors were allowed almost anywhere on the island, but there were some restricted areas as well. Arlene was a curious girl by nature and wanted a look at one of the large greenhouses that was posted off limits. She had just been swimming and was making her way back to her room at the Resort when she spotted the greenhouse.

There was a fence outside that was clearly marked with signs that indicated the building was off limits. There didn’t appear to be anyone around so Arlene sneaked her way inside to have a look. Once inside she found a variety of exotic plant life, the likes of which she’d never seen. Arlene was wearing a tiny blue two piece bikini that flattered her figure perfectly. She had her towel over her shoulder, her hair was still a little wet from the swim. The greenhouse was warm insidewhich felt good. She liked the delicate scents in the air from the various plants. Arlene enjoyed gardening, she’d always loved working with plants and watching them grow. She couldn’t believe all the colors, sizes and shapes to be found inside the greenhouse. She was a bit puzzled about why it was off limits. She wandered around and eventually reached an area near the center of the building. The strange plants here had long, thick stalks to them. At the sides were several limbs with large, broad leaves. The top area was a soft pink, bulbous in shape and gave the appearance of a blossom that hadn’t yet opened. The stalk was covered with an oily substance and featured bubble shaped pods. There was a delicate musky scent emanating from the oil. The pods were very soft and stretchy to the touch and appeared to be filled with the oil. The leaves were surprisingly soft as well. The limbs holding them had bumps running up and down their length. Arlene caressed the stalk with her palm which felt very pleasant against her skin.

The musky scent began to dull her inhibitions and she began to feel somewhat aroused. She looked around to be sure no one was present and then stripped off her swimsuit. Arlene began to rub her soft, bare breasts up against the oily plant. The soft pods felt so good as she caressed them again and again with her breasts. She had the oily substance all over the front of her body. The scent from the oil and its effect on her grew stronger as she spread the oil over her skin. Her body began to feel tingly as her senses became more acute. She closed her blue eyes and gently rubbed her face back and forth over the pods. She could feel the baby-soft skin of the pods as it slid across the cheek of her face. The sensation was deeply seductive and combined with the musky scent she felt herself beginning to get very wet between her legs. She opened her eyes again and noticed the strong limbs with the bumps running up and down their length. Arlene smiled to herself as she got a wickedly dirty idea. She straddled one of the limbs that was just the right height and standing on her tip-toes she began to slide her pussy up and down the limb, feeling each bump as it rolled over her wet pink pussy.

The immediate pleasure was so intense that her eyes rolled up and she closed them again. As she began to breathe deeper in her growing excitement, the musky vapors began to erase all of her inhibition. She began to thrust her hips faster and with more force. A slippery bud on the limb emerged from one of the bumps. It pressed against her vaginal opening and then inserted itself as she continued to hump the limb. Another small bud on the limb pressed perfectly against her asshole. As she ground her pussy into the larger bud invading her pussy, the motion cause the smaller bud to delicately stimulate her ass as well. The dual sensation began to drive Arlene toward orgasm. She had lost all sense of the world around her. The plant occupied her mind completely. As the slippery bud emerged from the limb and entered her ass, she reflexively began to bend over. To her surprise, the stalk of the plant bent with her, allowing her to lie on it as the limb continued to fuck her.

She felt the soft leaves of the plant begin to cover her as the other limbs gently wrapped her body. The end of the limb she was fucking began to curve up and cover her back with its broad leaves. Arlene was now completely impaled by the buds emerging from the limb. The pleasure was so intense that she wasn’t able to think about how strange this was. Her limbs sank over the sides of the stalk, hanging limp as the plant fucked her closer and closer to orgasm. Her long, silky dark hair was mussed and hung everywhere. Arlene surrendered her body completely to the experience, willing to let the plant do whatever it wanted. Her mind was mush. She couldn’t think and didn’t want to bother; all that mattered was the pleasure overload in progress. Her head began to swim as the orgasmic event hit her. The emotional and physical experience was so intense that Arlene’s mind was completely scrambled. As the orgasm faded, all she could do was lie there in a mindless happy fog.

She was vaguely aware of her body being lifted gently. The bulbous, pink top of the plant was opening like a bed. Her limp body was delicately placed upon the light pink blossom. It felt so soft and silky as her body sank into it. It was so soft it almost felt like liquid wrapping around her body. She saw a smaller pink blossom descend upon her face. She could smell a sweet scent that filled her lungs and made her feel very sleepy. As she inhaled the sleep inducing vapors, the petal bed gently rocked her from side to side. Arlene’s beautiful blue eyes began to lose focus as the gas began to take her. Her eyelids began to blink slowly and she felt her body let go and melt into the pink petals completely. Her last conscious experience was feeling safe, warm and tucked into bed. Her eyes closed and she surrendered to oblivion. As she slept the plant plugged into her body in order to feed her and feed from her. Carefully the plant wrapped a protective pod around the beautiful girl. Once her airway was secured, the pod filled with the warm oil. Once the pod was full, Arlene floated in sleepy bliss inside.

Elisa smiled as she watched her plant finish assimilating the girl. She liked to bait girls into in greenhouse. The off limits signs worked very well, many of the young women visiting the island simply couldn’t resist a peek inside. Now Arlene was hers and Elisa would enjoy turning her into her obedient fuck slave.

Wendy was a pretty young redhead with delicious figure. Her breasts were natural but still ample, very round and excellent attention getters. She had a slender waist and a beautiful round bubble butt. Her hair was straight, the cut tapered in toward her neck. It was long enough to look girly, but short enough to leave her graceful neck exposed. Wendy had a very nice golden tan; her blue eyes sparkled and had a devil-may-care smile. The only thing on her body was a tiny yellow string bikini. She walked into the private garden off of the massage parlor. She felt very happy after the massage and was looking forward to some quiet sunbathing. As she was getting her massage, the masseuse told her all about the ‘green heaven’ leaf beds out in the garden.

The floral scents in the garden were pleasant, there was a nice warm breeze and there was no one around. The pretty redhead stripped and began to apply the sunbathing oil that the masseuse had given her. She made sure to cover herself all over. When she was finished, her beautiful body glistened in the sun. She was just about to lie down on the soft bed of leaves when a motion in her peripheral vision caught her attention. It appeared that there was a bundle of leaves wrapped around something and it was beginning to open up. Wendy walked over for a closer look. As the soft leaves continued to part, she saw skin underneath. Within seconds she could tell that it was a woman’s leg. The plant continued to unwrap the body of Jenny until it could gently place the girl on her side in a recovery position. The vines were still inserted into Jenny’s body. Wendy was shocked but could see that the girl was breathing and appeared to be unharmed. Wendy squatted down and began to try to wake Jenny by gently shaking the girl’s shoulder.

Jenny’s soft brown eyes slowly began to open, she wasn’t able to focus her vision yet but she could hear Wendy talking to her. As Jennifer began waking up, the vines holding her limbs placed her on her back spread eagle and then released their hold. At the same time, the tendrils inside of her began to gently slide out of her. Wendy didn’t know what to make of any of this, the only reason she hadn’t run off was that she was worried about this girl she’d found. Wendy watched the tendrils as they left Jennifer’s body, still in shock at what she’d seen. Jennifer’s eyes lit up, as her awareness returned. She was a beautiful girl and in spite of being trapped inside the plant she had a glow about her. Wendy’s voice trembled as she asked, “Miss, are you okay?” Jenny’s brown eyes blinked a couple of times and then a large smile greeted Wendy. Jenny said, “It brings people together.” Wendy was confused and asked, “What was that miss?” Jenny said, “The Collective. It brings people together. The people, the plants, we become one together. It is love, it is peace.”

Wendy began to be frightened; the plant had done something to this girl. Just as she was about to get dressed and excuse herself she felt the vines wrap around her wrists and ankles. Wendy exclaimed, “What the f-mmmmmmmhh!” Her mouth and nose were covered by the soft, pink blossom. Wendy could smell the sweet, cloying vapor that the blossom emitted, she held her breath. She felt a wet and slippery vine inserting itself into her vagina. The shock caused her to involuntarily gasp and suck in the soporific vapor. She coughed, trying to rid her lungs of it. Her knees grew weak from the vaginal stimulation and she sank down to a squatting position, nearly falling forward onto the ground. Just as she recovered her balance, she felt another slippery vine enter her through her anus. Again, the shock caused inhalation of the sleep inducing vapor. Wendy struggled to protest but her voice was too muffled by the blossom, she was quickly losing her sense of urgency. In fact she began to feel quite calm and relaxed as the vines tipped her backward and she fell onto the bed of leaves. With her limbs spread wide she felt the vines fucking her relentlessly. Unfortunately for Wendy, she’d always had fantasies about being forcibly taken and this scenario triggered her submissive nature. She felt the vine in her rear end reaching deeper and deeper into her as the leaves began to close around her oil covered body.

She could hear a voice of some kind reaching deep into her mind as the sedation was beginning to take over. As the vine pressed into her inch by inch she felt some kind of intelligence beginning to take control of her. It used its chemicals to pacify and subdue her. Now she knew it would own her through and through very soon. The voice in her mind urged her to just let go and be controlled. As she faded she realized that Jenny was already under control. She felt Jenny licking at her pussy as she faded. Wendy knew it was no use to fight any longer and she just let the sleeping gas have its way. Her eyes rolled up and their lids gently closed as she surrendered her body and her will to The Collective. The last thing she was aware of was Jenny’s voice as she gently licked her clit. Jenny said, “Ohhhhhh.. you’re such a sweet girl. We love you Wendy. You’re ours now. Mmmmmmmm.” Wendy’s consciousness evaporated and she fell into the silent blackness of oblivion. Jenny sat up on her knees as she watched Wendy sleep. She felt a hand gently palm the back of her head. She heard Elisa say to her, “She’s a beautiful girl, isn’t she Jenny? We’re going to have lots of fun with her. Natural redheads are feisty. Watching them surrender to my control after fighting me so hard is simply delicious. She’ll fight me at first, but she’ll melt like butter and then I will own her completely.” The beautiful Wendy slept contentedly unaware of the ordeal waiting for her when she woke up.