The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A new menu item-adventures in Sushi

Copyright © 2004 Nick Vegas

Amanda and Kim had been rivals since high school. Kim was the ‘new girl’ the exchange student from Japan who never went back home, opting to settle in the big city Amanda called home.

As the years passed the two girls competed for parts in school plays, men, homecoming queen, etc. Amanda being the archetype tall blonde athlete, and Kim being the slender, Black haired, brown eyed girl.

While Amanda was taking advantage of her blonde mystique, bluffing her way into jobs, Schools, and men’s bank accounts, Kim studied botany, chemistry, and settled on a career in research and development when her father had a heart attack, leaving the family Restaurant without leadership.

The traditional sushi house had been losing business to the more exotic and elaborate New places and business was waning. Kim was thrust into the world of management And had to come up with clever ways to draw customers.

She redecorated, changed the ads, turned a portion of the place into a private smoking room, and added the latest craze, extra-clean women who remained motionless while Sushi was eaten from their immaculate bodies. She marketed to the hi-end Japanese Executives, and even found a following among top-tier Hollywood lesbians who wore Power suits, did power lunches and got a kick out of having yet another person be under Their control, unable to move or flinch while they ate for fear of dismissal.

The place’s reputation grew, and the prices went up accordingly. The once floundering Restaurant was now THE place to eat, and had a waiting list.

It seemed that all would go only better and better, as rivalries from the past were forgotten, and success loomed large for Kim, who’s father had even enjoyed a full recovery.

Then one night envy and jealousy reared it’s ugly head, well maybe not ugly head, But bitchy, self-serving, long luxurious blonde head. Amanda had heard of the restaurant, and out of spite, malice, and childish envy, had a plan to derail the new Eatery.

Amanda showed up with an elderly rich guy, one she hoped to marry and watch die off to leave her rich, and had with her a cockroach or two in a small pill jar in her purse. She was going to make a big scene the night the news was doing a story on the popular Place and it’s nude sushi trend. She hoped to trash her rival once and for all, but that was not meant to be.

Amanda entered the sushi house and was seen immediately by Kim, who made it her mission to keep an eye on her. Amanda looked like pure evil to her, and the smirk on Her face was all Kim needed to see. She sent a waiter, her youngest and most dashing, To seat Amanda personally, in the private VIP room. Amanada and her date were given The strongest saki available with a twist. Her date’s had a fast acting laxative, and he quickly excused himself. Amanda had been given a mild neuro-toxin made from the venom of a blow fish, which in large doses was fatal, but when diluted and mixed with another ingredient, created a form of paralysis that allowed shallow breathing and While it prevented most of the muscles from moving, allowed autonomic involuntary muscles to act normally. The voluntary muscles however, would not move of their own accord, and could be posed as another wished, but not moved by the victim.

Amanda was only slightly dazed thus far when Kim greeted her. “You have the look of someone ready to cause trouble’ said Kim as she sat down next to Amanda. Kim reached for Amanda’s handbag, and when Amanda tried to stop her her movements were in slow motion and ineffective.

A look of shock came to Amanda’s face as Kim opened the purse. “Just as I suspected, you came to derail my success with a petty prank that could send the health department in here and ruin me.” Said Kim as she studied the roaches.

“You…had…it…coming…bitch.” Said Amanda as she struggled to speak, the toxins kicking in almost fully. She reached to slap Kim, but Kim calmly grabbed the tall girl’s wrist and put her hand down at her side. Amanda’s eyes widened.

Kim grabbed Amanda’s head and turned it to face forward. Amanda was powerless To move it back to look at Kim. Kim placed her thumbs on either side of Amanda’s Smooth jaw and popped her mouth open. Kim then straddled the tall women and faced her. She leaned in as if to kiss her, then just spit a large glob of saliva into the helpless Girls mouth, then slammed her mouth shut. Helpless, and with a gob or her rival’s saliva In her mouth, Amanda just stared ahead, unable to create a sound, a cry, a yelp. Kim opened the palm of her hand and grabbed Amanda’s throat…not to strangle her, But to massage the neck from the underside of the jaw down to the top of the cleavage, Forcing the blonde to reflexively swallow the insult just given her.

“You have been on a high horse too long, let’s see how you enjoy volunteering your body to the culinary industry. You’ll be my best sushi server, since you have an amazing ability to hold still while men eat sushi off your body. “ Said Kim. “I should say my body, since you no longer have any say in what I do with or to it. Let’s get you prepped.”

Kim slid the chair into a small room that was open only to her. She’d let Amanda’s suitor know Amanda left, apparently embarrassed. Once Kim had Amanda laid out on a table, immobilized, she gave her another dose of the toxin, undressed Amanda And returned to the restaurant. Amanda was now alone in the dark, locked room, naked, paralyzed, helpless.

The evening went well and all the employees had gone home. Kim gave the impression she’d locked up and was heading home, then returned to the restaurant. It was late, and she had a lot of work ahead of her.

She entered the small room and saw the naked blonde still exactly as she posed her, Arms at her sides, palms up, legs straight out, toes spread and feet pointed. Without saying a word Kim grabbed a cloth, washed and waxed the girl clean, vagina, legs, Stomach, underarms. Satisfied she was hairless, she went to work on Amanda’s hair. She cut it to fall into a simple style, then straightened and dyed it jet black. She removed The finger and toenail polish, leaving Amanda looking very generic and very clean.

She harshly stripped Amanda’s make-up and grabbed a hypodermic. She spoke to Amanda. “Long a beauty secret, and method of preventing wrinkles, it also works nicely To hold muscles in a position until the serum wears off…this enhanced serum can last Years longer that when the ancients used it.”

Kim placed an injection to the side of Amanda’s eyes and pulled the muscles quickly To give Amanda an almond eyed look. “You made fun of my eyes for years, and now you are on the other end. When I am done with you you’ll be unrecognizable as anything except a very well trained Asian girl who keeps remarkably still when acting as a serving tray.” Kim smiled.

With short black bangs, a lip swelling agent injected into the lips, the eyes almond, and the jaws given a double dose to keep them from biting down, the tall blonde now looked like a 5′ 10 Asian woman. It was obvious that Amanda was a fan of spray on tans, and Kim had just the botanical solution that would bleach the skin very white, and inhibit hair Growth for months, leaving the girl like marble, alabaster white and smooth.

Once she finished Amanda Kim stood back to look at her handiwork. “Robot, stand and walk to your master” she said. Nothing happened, as Amanda could not move. “Just kidding said Kim, ‘your days of walking anywhere are over. By the time I bore with you, you’ll have been an immobilized serving tray for so long, that your muscles will have atrophied. You’ll be like a living piece of furniture, for me to pose as I please, and use for whatever purpose I wish, or my clients wish.

“Oh, you don’t believe me? Watch this, this is great.” Said Kim as she began to undress. Her slim body was flawless, and her vagina was wet with anticipation. She climbed aboard the table Amanda was on, and climbed across Amanda, bringing her crotch up to Amanda’s face. She stuck a finger inside of herself, and then put the wet finger in Amanda’s mouth. Then she pulled Amanda’s jaw open and grabbed the tip of her tongue. She pulled it as far as she could and held it with two fingers while she grabbed Another syringe. At the base of the tongue she injected a small amount of serum.

The tongue was stiff and full and stayed in place, extended further than if Amanda had stuck it out herself. “Resign yourself to this Amanda, as by the time I have finished with you, you’ll not remember being anything but this, or you’ll be a raving loon.”

Arms at her sides, legs straight out, breathing but not moving a muscle, Amanda saw The crotch of her rival lower over hr face and felt her warm wet pussy wrap itself around her extended tongue. She could feel the tight vaginal muscles contract and squeeze her Obedient tongue, as juices ran down her throat with abandon. Her gag reflex did nothing, and the musky taste of this girl ran into her, filling her. Little did she know her diet Was going to change drastically, as her body would need very little nutrition, being so immobilized. Little did she know she’d be the living, breathing, repository for any woman who wanted to use her tongue for her pleasure, or any horny busboy who needed To blow a load down her throat. She wasn’t aware that she was to be posed in any number of erotic positions, have food eaten off her clean clean skin and then be used As a living blow-up doll for executives to ass-fuck, tag team and group penetrate.

They would be convinced she was a very expensive ‘living doll call girl, who was merely in a meditative state to please her customers.

“I have great plans for you Amanda,” said Kim, as she had a nice orgasm. She dismounted and wiped the girl’s face with her stockings. She then draped the foot end over Amanda’s face, so she could get the full benefit.

“You’re place is below me now, and until I say other wise. You can’t kneel at my feet and tell me you worship me, but I can pose you that way If I want.” She gloated. Get used to sleeping at your mistresses feet, to show your submission and respect. Besides, I think you’ll keep my feet warm while I sleep.”

Amanda was in shock, but unable to move, unable to shake her head and remove the stocking from her face. Unable to clear her mouth of the taste of her rival.

Kim grabbed a dolly to put her former rival onto, now a doll herself to some extent. She placed her onto it and wheeled her into the freight elevator. Her spare apartment above, hardly used now that sushi house was doing well, was where she crashed the years she struggled to get it profitable. She could store her former rival, now living puppet Up there, and enjoy a foot warmer in the evenings.

Kim’s mind was spinning with all the ways she could degrade, humiliate and use the former nemesis. Amanda watched helplessly as the elevator doors clothes in front of her, As she began a life of pose able servitude, a life as a human sushi serving tray and pleasure doll.