The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Adventures of a Mad Scientist

Introduction

If you knew me, you’d think I was a mad scientist. Luckily those who do know me, and remember who I am, only know me as a rich guy. I own a 50 acre estate just outside of town. What most people don’t know about it, is that despite its isolation, it is thriving with activity. I have many stories to tell, but I should set you up for why I’m, as they say, “mad.”

I am an average joe type person, with two amazing qualities: my deep hazel eyes and my soothing Morgan Freeman like voice. I am of average height (5′6″ to be exact) with a swimmers build body. I have brown hair, and it appears to bring out my eye color. My eyes and voice combined help me be what I am, a master hypnotist.

I learned all about hypnosis in college. I finished with a degree in psychology. I’m only 28, and have multiple businesses successfully going. I am a therapist out of an office, run a porn business out of hotel rooms. The only business I run out of my house would be the concoctions I create to help those in “need.” I’ve created a lot of different substances to help my patients, and my porn stars. I do ensure I run legitimate businesses to ensure that I don’t get caught. Not that I ever will, after all, I know how to avoid it.

My stories are anything but usual...

Chapter 1

I’ll start with a few words about college. On day one I was introduced to my future husband. He walked into the dorm room as I was unpacking and I fell in love. Jake was dreamy, with dark colored hair and deep green eyes. He had a nice muscular build, a nice round bubble butt, and judging by his skinny jeans, a nice sized package. He was everything I had been dreaming of. Sure enough within one month, we were dating.

When Jake and I first met, I didn’t know how to hypnotize. He was my first subject, but I never changed any part of his personality. I felt that it would ruin the relationship we had. I wanted him to love me for me and not because I made him. So halfway through the first year, after learning a bit of hypnosis, I tried it.

“Come on babe, it’s my homework”

“No, you’re going to make me quack like a duck or something weird.” Jake was worried for some reason. I think he just didn’t want to be embarrassed.

“I won’t do that, I’ll film the whole thing and you can watch it later. I promise, I just want to do my assignment. All I have to do is put you under, and then bring you back. It might not even work.”

“Fine. On one condition.”

“Anything.”

“If it works, you owe me one day.”

“What do you mean?”

“You’ll know when we get there”

I was confused. I had no idea what I was going to owe him. It seemed like a weird request. I tried to understand, but decided just to go along as eventually when the time is right he would let me know. I trusted him, and he trusted me. So I agreed, “deal. Besides it’s just my homework.”

“I know.”

Jake sat down on the bed. I setup the camera across the room to film it, so I could hopefully prove that I can hypnotize people. He was sitting there peacefully waiting for me. He was so sexy. I wanted to just pounce on him, but I had hypnosis to try. I started the process.

“Jake, I want you to close your eyes and relax. Imagine you are sitting on a beach staring at the ocean. It’s so peaceful, quiet, and calm. Slowly you feel your mind drifting out to sea. Your body is becoming so relaxed like you’re being covered in sand. The feeling of the sand surrounding your feet and legs is so relaxing to you.” I could tell it was working. His legs and feet were getting relaxed—I wasn’t sure I could do this.

“Slowly the sand is covering your thighs and upper legs. They feel so relaxed. Now it’s working its way up to your abs. Your lower body is completely relaxed and covered in sand. You hear waves crashing in the distance, it’s so nice and peaceful isn’t it?”

Jake nodded and let out a blissful “mmhmm.”

“Now your chest is becoming relaxed. Covered in sand, feeling tingly. It’s spreading across your arms and hands. Soon you’ll be completely relaxed.”

His hands relaxed completely. I’m watching him to make sure he doesn’t fall off the bed as he’s so relaxed.

“How do you feel Jake?”

“Gooo... d”

“Good, now you’re going to lay down in the sand. Your head will be out of the sand but as I count down from ten, you’re going to be so relaxed. Each number I say you will become more relaxed, and when I’m done counting you will be so deeply relaxed.”

I watched his eyes flutter through his eyelids.

“10... So relaxed”

“9... 8... 7... More and more relaxed”

His head started tilting forward.

“6... 5... 4... Almost there, you are getting very, very relaxed”

“3... 2...” At this point he finally started turning his body to the side as to not fall forward off the bed.

“1”

Boom. He crashed into the bed.

A feeling of accomplishment, and excitement came over me. I did it, I actually did it. Little did I know this would be the start of a new life for me.

While Jake was out I decided I would only do something he would let me do -

“Jake listen carefully, can you hear me?”

“Ye...ah I can”

“Good. Your right arm is lighter than air. It should start floating as high as it can.” I watched his arm raise on its own.

“Okay you can put it down now”

Down it went.

“Jake, go ahead and take off your shirt. It feels comfortable, after all you are with me, and I make you comfortable, don’t I?”

Jake nodded while removing his white t shirt slowly. I love watching him strip. As he takes off his shirt I always love what’s underneath. His rock hard abs, amazing pectorals, his nice round nipples, amazing shoulders, huge arms... Man I was starting to get hard, but I wouldn’t take advantage of him under this state, I can get him whenever I want. I care about him—the last thing I’d want to do is ruin anything for our relationship.

“Lookin’ good Jake, as always”

“Thh...ankss”

I loved how he talked when under. It was a weird thing to like, but what can I say?

As much as I loved him, I do have a slightly kinky side to myself. Rather than going through all the work to put him under again, I needed a trigger word. Since I was being recorded I had to make sure whatever I did wasn’t too loud and whispered into his ear. I want to bring him back to this state someday—just in case, or in case he allows me to ;).

I went close to his ear and pretended like I was kissing the side of his face, so the camera would seem as though that was what I was doing. I whispered:

“Jake you’re doing a great job, I want you to remember this state you’re in. Anytime I, and only I say the phrase ‘Magic Hat’, you’ll return to this state. You’ll remember this forever and always until I let you know otherwise, even after I wake you up. Moan a little if you understand.” I had to pick a phrase I would rarely say, so that I didn’t accidentally trigger him. He moaned a little, which helped my story...

After that I finished pretending to kiss the side of his face, and whispering the phrase, I spoke loudly again.

“Okay Jake, you won’t remember anything that happened while you we’re under. You won’t even think you we’re hypnotized at all when I wake you up, understood?”

Jake nodded.

“Great. You can wake up after I count down from 3.”

“3...”

“2...”

“1...”

Jakes eyes opened wide.

“So did it work??”

I looked at him “you’re missing something aren’t you?”

He looked down at his missing shirt. “You sly dog you. I don’t remember it at all!”

“That’s the point, I recorded it for you, I didn’t even do anything other than make you take off your shirt and raise your hand.”

Jake looked at me and smiled. “I don’t need to see the tape, I believe you babe.”

I felt a little guilty—but what can I say? I just decided to save it for a rainy day. I won’t even get to test the phrase, because I don’t want to raise any suspicion in him.

There is some good inside me, somewhere.