The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Adventures of a Mad Scientist

Chapter 10

The next morning I woke up early to check on Tyler. I went into the lab alone, leaving Jake to sleep. Chad, Nick and Eric should still be sleeping as they didn’t have any instructions to wake up. My stomach grumbled. I should have had them make breakfast. Oh well.

Tyler was still in a trance, or sleeping. I figured that by turning on the lights would either startle him if he was sleeping, or do nothing to him if he’s in a trance. I walked over to him and pulled off his headphones. No movement. So far signs are good.

I removed the force feeder. No movement again so far so good.

“Tyler can you hear me?”

He didn’t get startled, and replied instantly, “Yes master I am here to serve you.”

I gave him the robotic tapes as that’s what I wanted with him. What a waste of a good looking guy, but he messed with Jake, so he gets full punishment. “Good. What are you Tyler?”

“I am an obedient slave. I listen to my masters. I follow all procedures and protocols. I do anything you ask and will never disobey you, for if I do I will be punished.”

“Good boy Tyler, good boy” I smiled as it was word for word. Perfect. I got him. I put a collar around his neck that won’t let him leave the property. It also controls his mind further, and ensures that he is truly mindless. It only works by replicating the state someone is in. It will help me control him and ensure he won’t do anything stupid. I couldn’t let him get away, he is too dangerous. I left him tied to the table and left inductions on as it would help him go deeper. I locked up the lab and turned on the alarm. I had a couple of hours until work, so I left Tyler alone until my appointments were done. I planned today to have less than normal, just in case.

I went upstairs and checked on Jake. He was still fast asleep, so I left him there and went upstairs. I walked into Eric and Nick’s room to check on them. I found all three boys cuddling together. Eric was sandwiched between his two hunks. I lifted up the covers gently to see what they were all sleeping in. Chad was naked with his cock rested right between Eric’s tight ass cheeks. Eric had a jockstrap on with his bulge resting between Nicks naked ass. I smacked Chads ass and woke him up. He groaned a bit and looked at me. I put my finger in front of my mouth to tell him to be quiet, so innocently he smiled at me and whispered “morning master.” I smiled and quietly told him to come with me. He followed me and we left the room. Still naked I smiled at him, and kissed him. He reached for my cock, I shook my head “not now sexy, we have some work to do.” He looked at me disappointed.

“Later Chad. I promise. You can have me all you want.” He smiled back at me. “Do you know how to cook Chad?”

“Depends on what?”

“Breakfast?”

He nodded, “yep I make good omelets”

“Great, let me show you your room since you didn’t know where it was, and get you ready for cooking.” I walked him down the hall and showed him a bedroom. Inside the closet was tons of clothes that would fit Chad, so I laid out what I wanted him to wear for the day. He put on a blue thong at my request, followed by a full on spandex superhero costume. It was green and black with a yellow lightning symbol in the center. It was so skin tight it left nothing to the imagination. I looked at him and smacked his ass, and watched it jiggle. “Damn you look sexy, now go cook up those omelets you stud. He smiled and went to the kitchen.

I walked back down the hall and woke up Eric and Nick. Told them to get dressed in something hot and come downstairs to give Chad a hand. Eric put on a jock and football gear again (which was hot on its own, he could always wear that and I’d be okay), and Nick decided to dress normal. He wore a pair of skimpy briefs, a tank top and a nice tight fitting pair of jeans. Both boys looked sexy. They then went downstairs to help Chad.

I went to check on Jake, and kissed him lightly on the forehead to wake him up. He awoke and smiled at me. “Morning sunshine.”

“Morning. You should get up soon babe, I have to go to work in a while.”

He frowned. “What about the boys?”

I smiled “they are in the kitchen making us breakfast.”

He lit up and got out of bed, “sounds good babe, what about Tyler?”

“He went fully under overnight, as far as I could tell this morning. He’s still being forced under a little more for safety. He does have a collar on though. ”

“The ones you made?!” He said excitedly.

“Yes those ones, it should work and alert me if anything goes wrong at all, plus the alarm is on.”

Jake smiled and said “plus don’t I have work to do today?”

“Yep. You have two to grab today, and luckily one will be easy for you, the other you should wait till my appointments are close to being over.”

“Okay!”

“Hopefully the one that Tyler gave a trigger to should be easy. I have confidence you will know exactly what to do, you have heard me hypnotize these boys and other people before, so I think you can get him to follow you home. While you’re at Chads apartment, why don’t you grab some of their stuff too. Bring them all with you. Travel in pairs, remember? ”

“Yes baby I know I learned my lesson. What about you?”

“I’m going to work, I think I got this... ”

Jake was excited. He knew what to do and he was getting turned on just thinking about his day. We both went to the kitchen where Jakes mouth almost dropped to the floor. Chad made great looking omelets, and each boy looked sexy next to each other. They were finishing up setting the table and cleaning up when we walked in. In unison they saw us and said, “Good morning masters.”

Jake sighed and looked at me “this is the life.”

I smiled at him, “yes babe, yes it is.”

We ate breakfast and I headed to work. I had four patients to see today, each session ran 1-2 hours long. Meanwhile back at home, Jake was getting the boys ready for their adventure.