The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Adventures of a Mad Scientist

Chapter 12

I came home from work and had more work cut out for me. I had to put Brent under and ensure Blake was in working condition, plus see if Tyler is fully slaved. Along with that I promised Chad he could have a piece of me, but I wasn’t sure that was going to happen. It seemed like he wanted some of Brent instead.

Jake and I brought Brent onto a different table, and put him under the induction phase I woke Blake up and then put him on the third table and did the same. I wanted to make sure he was under my hypnosis not under Tyler’s anymore. I made sure to include on the tape that they could only be hypnotized by me.

I went over to Tyler and woke him up.

“Welcome home Tyler.”

“Thank you master. I am here to please you and master Jake.”

“Tyler, are you an obedient slave?”

“Yes master. I only obey orders. I do not think. I listen and obey.”

“Good boy. Do you see that collar you have on?”

“Yes master I feel it.”

“That collar means you are our pet. You will still act like a human, but you will not speak or do anything unless you are told or spoken to. Understand?”

“Yes master. I am just a slave pet.”

“Good boy, now I’ll let you go and you can go upstairs.”

“Thank you master.”

Tyler left the lab and went upstairs. He probably didn’t know where to go and was looking like a lost puppy. I told Jake to come take care of him. I wasn’t worried about him anymore. After what he did to everyone I figured they’d want a chance to abuse him since he abused them.

I checked on Blake. He should have been easiest to convert. Blake turned out to be a pretty sexy hunk. To me he wasn’t as sexy as the first three we got, but still up there. I still think Eric is our favorite so far. Most likely cause he was our first.

I woke Blake up and checked to see how easily he went back under. I decided to keep the same trigger on him because it seemed easy to remember. Blake was perfectly induced and I let him go upstairs and play with the boys.

Now it’s Brent’s turn. I called Chad downstairs to check with me, since he wanted him for a while.

Chad looked at me “thanks master. Brent has always been a good friend of mine. I always found him attractive even though I liked girls.”

Well Chad, don’t worry he will let you play with him soon enough.

Chad became giddy like a little kid. He walked in the corner to take off his superhero uniform before Brent woke up.

I looked at him oddly, and he said to me “easier to do it now than later” and winked.

“Just promise to put it back on later you sexy stud.”

“Don’t worry master, I will”

“Brent can you hear me?”

“Yes master I can hear you.”

“Good Brent. How do you feel Brent?”

“Relaxed master, very relaxed.”

“Good boy, tell me Brent, what’s your sexual orientation?”

Brent looked up at me, “I thought I liked girls master, but more recently I discovered boys are my thing.”

Chad smiled and I saw his bulge grow. I smiled and quietly told him “soon, real soon boy”

“Brent, I hear you play baseball, is that true?”

“He smiled, yes master it is. I like baseball.”

“Why is that Brent?”

“I like wearing the uniform. It makes me feel good. I like looking at my teammates in uniform too.”

“Brent have you ever done anything sexual with one of your teammates or any boys?”

He sat silent thinking. “Once with a teammate, and many times with my roommate Tyler.”

Chad shivered remembering those horrible times. Which was interesting cause now isn’t much different, except I tried not to let anyone be mindless. “What happened with your teammate Brent?”

“Well, one day we stayed late after practice to work out, and he started flirting with me. I hadn’t gotten any for a while so I went along. He and I kissed and he sucked me off. I only jacked him off because I was uncomfortable. He understood, I thought. He never tried again, and I didn’t tell anyone.”

“What about with Tyler?”

“He’s.... Fucked me many times.”

“Oh Brent, it’ll be okay. Now you see we’ve taken care of mean Tyler. He got what he deserved. You’re free here to do whatever you want with whomever you want!”

“Thank you master!”

“There are a few rules though, you will live here. Your buddies Eric and Chad are here, and your masters.”

Brent smiled. “I’m glad. I would give you a big hug but I can’t seem to move.”

I smiled, “that’s because you’re tied up silly. You like being tied up don’t you?”

“I do master, it’s nice.”

“Well ill untie you for now and I’m going to leave Chad here to let you two enjoy each other’s company. I think Chad has been wanting some of you for a while.” I winked at him.

Brent smiled.

Chad grabbed Brent and gave him a huge hug and a kiss “I’m so glad you’re here”

Brent kissed him back “me too.”

I led them out of the lab and into their bedroom, so they could continue. I already planned for them to share a room. I gave Blake his own for now. I left and headed downstairs to see what was going on. I found Nick and Eric cooking dinner, Tyler was curled up laying down on the floor in the corner of the kitchen and Blake was in his room. Jake was taking a nap knowing it’d be a long night ahead. I went online and started shopping for clothes, and things for these boys to do other than sex. I figured I needed to treat them right...

Meanwhile upstairs, Chad and Brent were in their room...

Chad looked at Brent and said “I’ve been waiting for this moment for a long time”

Brent smiled at him, and pulled him close and gave him a big kiss. Chad took off Brent’s t-shirt, and unbuttoned his pants. Chad revealed Brent’s pair of trunks, and a defined abdomen. It wasn’t perfect but the lines were there. He reached for Brent’s ass and started massaging and groping it. Chad was definitely an ass man. Brent continued to kiss Chad as he slowly lifted off his shirt, to reveal the hunks amazingly chiseled body. Brent rubbed his hands up and down Chads chest and massaged his nipples, and Chad started moaning.

“You like that don’t you big boy”

Chad nodded.

Brent started linking and kissing Chads nipples to hear him moan louder. He smiled “oh yeah, tell me how much you like it”

Chad moaned louder and could barely move he was in so much pleasure. He managed to rip off Brent’s trunks, and smacked his ass as hard as he could Brent, still licking away, ripped off Chads pants to reveal his lycra thong only to rip that off too. Both of them were completely naked and Chad was being pleasured by his nipples like no tomorrow. Brent smacked and grabbed Chads ass before pushing him onto the bed. Brent got on top of him and put Chads hands back on his ass. “I know you want it, it’s all yours Chad, it’s all yours.”

Chad groaned. “You’re so sexy Brent, I want to be inside you.”

“I’m all yours Chad, I’m all yours”.

Brent massaged Chads rock hard cock and grabbed lube out of the top drawer of the nightstand. He started rubbing it all over Chads thick piece of meat and continued to kiss him. Chad moaned really loudly and stopped Brent in fear he might cum. He wasn’t ready, he wanted to fuck Brent’s nice ass. He grabbed the lube from Brent and laid him down on the bed. He started massaging that sweet ass and prepping it with some lube. He slowly lifted Brent’s lower body into the air. Chad started massaging Brent’s 7 inch cock with some lube to ensure it wasn’t ignored. Chad then slowly pushed his cock into Brent’s hot ass. Brent moaned so loud it could be heard down the hall. Chad smiled “you like that don’t you Brent? You sexy stud.”

Brent moaned “yes, yes, deeper”

Chad moved back and forth fucking Brent’s ass. He moved faster and faster and moaned and listened to Brent moan. He was so turned on. He continued, until he was ready to cum. He pulled out and ripped off the condom, and started shooting his load all over the outside of Brent’s ass and his back. He shot so much and so quickly one shot hit Brent in the back of the head. As soon as he was done, he stroked Brent’s cock. He didn’t want him to move so he moved around and got his head underneath and started sucking Brent’s cock. He knew it wouldn’t be long. Brent kept moaning and wanting more, until he finally came. Chad sucked him dry and swallowed all of it.

Chad got up and grabbed a towel to clean off Brent a little and then they both hopped into the shower together. They made out and soaped each other all up. In the middle of their shower Jake yelled “it’s dinner time boys!” they finished showering. Chad put on his thong and superhero uniform he was wearing earlier. Brent looked puzzled.

Chad said “you have to dress up here. Last night was just jockstraps. You get to pick, you just gotta feel and look sexy.”

Brent smiled “I know just what to wear”

He turned around and put on a red and black jockstrap, followed by his baseball uniform. The jockstrap colors popped through his white pants, leaving nothing to the imagination.

Chad smiled and said “Great choice” and then they headed down for dinner.