The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Adventures of a Mad Scientist

Chapter 13

They came down for dinner and Jake and I looked over at them. They were the last ones to arrive, and everyone stared. All of our eyes grew, our jaws dropped and cock grew when we saw both of them. Chad already looked sexy in a skin tight super hero outfit, and Brent looked hot with his jock showing through his pants. He made sure he showed off his backend too.

“I’m glad we are all here. I wanted to ask you boys a few questions about what we can get to make your living more comfortable.”

The boys smiled at Jake and me.

“Guys, what activities would you like so you aren’t bored during the day?”

They went ahead and named off several different things from exercise equipment to electronics. I figured they wouldn’t be too bored because I can always give them chores. I’m trying to ensure they get comfortable here, but helping around the house would be nice. After that we moved on...

“Now boys, no one new will be coming around for a while, but I’m sure eventually someone will. If you know of anyone you want to move in with us, let me know.”

“Anyone at all?” Eric asked.

“Anyone within reason, sorry guys, no celebrities.” I chuckled.

Nick snapped his fingers “too bad”

Blake looked up at us “I know a pair of twins...”

Everyone turned and looked at Blake. He smiled “and yes they are hot”

Chad and Brent looked over at me and gave me a thumbs up.

“Blake, when we are ready, we will talk more. We have to wait a couple of weeks, but I’m sure we can work on that.”

After our conversations were over I went online and bought some more stuff for them. Jake and I were alone in our room. Tyler was in his room, which was the size of a walk in closet. He slept on the floor. Soon he’d get attention.

I looked over at Jake and smiled, “Babe, is this all you’ve wanted?”

He smiled, and kissed me, “you’re all I’ve wanted, the rest is a bonus.”

I started kissing him passionately, and running my hand through his dark hair. I massaged the back of his head and he kept pulling me closer. He unbuttoned my pants and started pulling them off. He revealed my hard on hiding behind a pair of black skimpy briefs. He started to stroke my cock as I continued to kiss him. I started ripping off his shorts only to reveal he was wearing a jockstrap. My hard on grew harder, I started teasing his cock and smacking his sexy ass. I loved his bubble butt. He stopped me and pulled my shirt and briefs off and pushed me on to the bed. He ripped off his shirt to reveal his abs and pecs that were so defined and sexy. He got on top of me and I grabbed his ass. He started rubbing our cocks together and kissing me passionately. He pulled his body closer to my face. He moved his body closer to my face and put his cock right in front of my face. I started licking that cock up and down and taking all of it in, sucking the pre-cum right out. I used his ass to thrust his cock in and out of my mouth. He stopped me from finishing him off and halted everything because he didn’t want to shoot yet. I smiled at him and whispered “Magic hat.” His eyes closed and he went limp on top of me. “Jake, you will continue to do what you were doing when I wake you up, but you won’t be able to cum until you’re ready. When you’re ready you’ll tell me and I’ll then say you can cum. Only then can you cum. Understand?” He nodded and I woke him up. He smiled at me and put his still hard dick back in my mouth. I kept sucking him until he stopped me and grabbed lube out of the drawer. He smiled at me and whispered “I love you” he stroked his cock with lube and turned me around. This was a change from the normal for me, but I liked him taking charge. He started massaging and lubing my ass. I moaned loudly. Jake knew how to turn me on. He pushed his rock hard cock into my ass slowly and moaned and groaned with me. His body wanted him to cum by now, but he couldn’t. He was enduring a lot of pleasure all over. He fucked me for a good while he didn’t want to end but he wanted to cum so bad, I could tell. He pulled out and stroked his cock and moaned and groaned. I was still bent over on the bed, and he was stroking his cock in between my ass. I whispered “are you ready?” He screamed “yes.” I smiled “go ahead and cum babe.” He shot so much and so far, most of it missed my back. It went everywhere. He panted and flipped me around. He stroked my already hard cock and I shot my load all over my body. I smiled at him “I hope you enjoyed that”

He looked over and said “that was amazing... It let me go so much longer”

“I know babe, I knew you wanted to.”

We cleaned up and went to bed. It had been a great three days, and I’m ready for more fun.