The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Adventures of a Mad Scientist

Chapter 14

Over the next couple of weeks the boys did their own thing, and we were like one big family of friends. Everyone got a chance to fool around with everyone, but we had couples as well. Blake was alone, but he slept with whatever couple he wanted to each night, or by himself.

Tyler was treated as a pet and a real sex slave. It was his punishment. We were nice to him, and after two weeks I gave him his own room, with a bed. Each weekend we’d film porn in the two apartments we have now, and we’d search for more prospects that way. We figured it was the easiest way to see not only them but their goods too. We had a bunch of not too bad stars, and we opted to consider grabbing one of them. Patiently we waited. We decided Blake’s twin friends should be first, as it would be the most fun. I went ahead and worked on all of the boys over a week period to ensure they were all still following all of my suggestions, and added a few more. I figured I should improve them a bit as they are permanent residents.

Nick and Eric became the cooks and butlers of the house. They also helped out with being our personal assistants outside the house if we needed.

Chad became the pool boy. I had to ensure he stayed tan, plus he had the best body of all of them. When there was no pool to worry about, he did any construction work we needed done. He got help from whomever he wanted.

Brent and Blake became the main “maids.” They helped clean the house, and did anything else we needed as well. They were a big help all over the house, especially with projects we gave Chad.

Tyler also became a “maid” as it was his only duty. He did a lot or work for us, and his reward was always granted. He’d ask and we’d have someone take care of him in whatever way he wanted. He had no control over his sex life.

All of the boys couldn’t cum on their own without the permission of the person they were fooling around with. It helped them all last longer during their fooling around. All of them were also learning to like bondage and role playing, as we may need some of them for our porn business.

Overall life was great with these boys, and we intend to keep it that way. We filmed some of the boys for our porn business and they loved it, plus our viewers loved it. Chad playing a superhero is one of our top sellers. We throw that hot body into many different predicaments, always involving him in peril, and being taken advantage of. He loves playing the victim in our film, and dominates in bed at home. Watching the videos gets Jake and me going... Jake is great at writing excellent scripts and ensuring models do a great job acting. I just help enhance that a bit if I can.

It was time for the twins. We made a second cart, like the one we used to grab almost everyone else. We needed two as the goal was to grab them both at once. Blake did his job, which was call them and get them to meet us at the apartment that Chad used to live in. They would plan to meet Jake and me, for a modeling opportunity. Blake said one of them would probably be into being a porn star, as he was gay, but the other was straight, so he wouldn’t want anything to do with gay porn. Blake came with us in case we needed him, as did Nick and Eric. When we were all setup and ready, they arrived.

They were identical twins, and initially we couldn’t tell the difference. They were both tall, olive colored skin, standing about 5′ 10″. Both had brown hair, one was spiked, the other was a faux hawk. They both had deep green eyes. Their bodies were both slender, but muscular. I could see their arm muscles, and they were definitely well defined. One twin came in in a tight fitting tank top with a pair of jeans, and flip flops. The other came in wearing a tight fitting t-shirt and shorts. Neither of the two looked very gay, but I figured out which one it was by how he was staring at Jake. I welcomed them to their sign up audition, and had them sign their contracts.

“So tell me guys, what distinguishes yourselves besides your hair?”

“Aiden here isn’t much of a ladies man...”

“And Skylar over there is cocky.”

I smiled, “and you both like to bicker like brothers I see.”

They chuckled, “what’s family for” Skylar said.

“Well boys, what would you like to try out for” I showed them a list of options.

Aiden pointed at the gay porn option.

Skylar shook his head and asked “What’s the best option for a straight man? Just curious.”

“Well we can just put you in regular modeling, or we can do some light fondling porn, where you get the attention and nothing else. But it involves a theme.”

Skylar thought, and Aiden smiled, knowing what he wanted to do.

Skylar was hesitant, but opted to go for just light fondling, as long as he read the script and stuck to it.

I smiled, “don’t worry, we have one model here willing to follow it exactly. We’ve worked with straight men many times. Here’s a copy of each of your scripts, go ahead and take a seat and read them. Believe me, there isn’t much on there. We stop you throughout to make sure you’re on track. When you’re done, sign off on the script and then go ahead and get ready in the other rooms. ”

Both boys went to the couch, read their script and went to get changed. Nick and Eric were in the third bedroom and came out when the guys went into their changing room. Eric was going to work with Aiden and Nick would work with Skylar.

For starters, Skylar got a script that ran similar to Eric’s first shoot. He would be knocked out, and taken advantage of, but nothing too far. He didn’t want to go very far, so it was more about making him comfortable before we take him down. Aiden’s script was far more interesting. He also got a less sexual script. Aiden’s script involved him being a detective looking for Eric who has been tied up and hypnotized. Aiden came out and talked with me about it and asked how he should act and ensured he wanted to do a good job. Blake would have a helping hand on this script, as he would be filming. Jake would be in the room with Skylar and Nick and film them.

We were ready. My goal was to fake hypnotize Aiden on camera, but he would actually be truly under. We had backup plans if he was just acting. Skylar on the other hand would be fake chloroformed several times until it was time for him to be truly put under.

Skylar’s outfit was jeans and a t-shirt until he changed on film. He pulled off everyday clothes to change into a football uniform, complete with jockstrap. Jake was filming but wanted to check every inch of this boy out. His cock looked to be huge even though it seemed soft. It was nice and thick, and looked to be close to 5 inches soft. Skylar’s ass was also extremely well rounded and bubbly. Jake wanted to smack it really badly. As Skylar stripped, Jake looked over all of the goods, he was definitely fit. He had a six pack, pectorals, nice slender body, so he wasn’t too beefy... Jake couldn’t keep his eyes off of him. Nick was told to just wear jeans and a t-shirt and a mask, as he’d need to be capturing this stud. Nick knocked on the door with a small box and clipboard in hand as if he was delivering a package. He told Skylar to sign here, here and slowly clamped the cloth over his mouth. Skylar did a great job acting as if he was being knocked out without Jake having to stop the tape. Once he was out on the floor, Nick dragged his limp body over toward the bed, lifted him and put him on it. He started undressing him and molesting him until he kept waking up, and Nick would knock him back out again. Eventually he put his clothes back on, and Skylar woke up for one last time. Nick grabbed the real chloroform, and pressed it up against his mouth and nose and watched Skylar succumb for real. He tried to scream, but he didn’t know what was really going on. He slowly went under and Jake and nick watched his eyes roll back as his eye lids fluttered and closed. Once he was out, they rolled the cart in and put him in. Jake kissed Nick. “Good job boy, let’s wait for them to be done and we can have some twins.” He smiled vindictively.

During this time, I was working on Aiden with Eric and Blake. The premise was Aiden was the detective busting my hypnosis ring of slaves. I had already captured Eric, the wrestler, and hypnotized him to be mindless. Eric was wearing a singlet, and I was filmed molesting him. I had a mask on the whole time that you could only see my eyes out of. Just in case we decided to publish this one, I couldn’t be seen. I sat there molesting Eric until I left him alone. From there Aiden came in and tried to free him. All of Eric’s responses back to Aiden were blank, because he was mindless. I came in and stopped Aiden, told Eric to hold him in a choke hold.

“So detective, you’ve come to bust my ring and be a hero? Didn’t they tell you what happened to the last detective?” I pointed off to the side, where later in edits we’d add someone in mindless.

Aiden screamed “You’ll never get away with this!”

“That’s what you think detective, but unfortunately I already have.”

Slowly from here I began to stare him in the eyes and get him to look deep. Within seconds I knew I had him hooked. It doesn’t take much for a willing victim. I put him under and gave him a trigger word, and told him to keep acting, but brought him out. I wanted to finish the film before I put him under fully. He was still in the choke hold which was pretty hot on its own. Though Eric went under as well, which was easy anyway. I woke Eric up first and smiled and gave him a kiss. Then we woke Aiden up and finished filming.

When we were all done, I looked over at Aiden and told him he did a good job, and we’d love for him to come back.

He smiled “thanks. I appreciate that, I’ve always been below my brother in all ways. So it’s nice to hear a compliment. You know though for a second I thought I really went under.”

I smiled, “You were.”

Aiden looked confused, “really? I’ve always wanted to be. But I don’t remember it.”

Eric chimed in, “believe me, you were, so was I.”

“Woah that’s weird, okay what did I do?”

“Nothing, I woke you back up and told you to keep filming.”

“Oh, that’s cool.”

“Oh and I made it easy to bring you back under you gay porn twin.”

Aiden eyes closed as he went back under. I smiled. He looked so peaceful hypnotized. I started putting him through the beginning phases and then woke him up. He would probably have followed easily, but I felt that we should put him in the cart anyway. He willingly let himself get knocked out with chloroform by Eric, and I watched his strong sexy body go peacefully limp. Eric and Blake then lifted him and put him in the cart. I left the room, and Jake came out of the other, “how’d it go?”

“Great of course. He has a trigger, but I wanted to knock him out just in case to bring him home.”

Jake smiled, “ours went well too. They’ll be great.”

“Yes, yes they will.”

Blake came out and smiled, “did I do good masters?”

“Yes Blake you did, tonight you get a threesome with your twins.”

I saw his cock grow, “thanks master!”

We packed up and left, and headed home.