The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Adventures of a Mad Scientist

Chapter 22

I woke up refreshed, feeling much better than I did in the middle of the night. I also woke up hard as a rock wanting someone this morning. I thought about who we could grab today, but I had no ideas. I decided to walk upstairs and pick which room I wanted to barge into. I decided on Troy and Chris. They were newer, and didn’t get much of me yet. Not that I’m anything special, but to them, I’m the best they could have other than each other. I liked programming everyone that way—it made me feel better about myself, and it made them much more controllable. I walked through the house in my briefs, which is what I wore to bed, and went into their room. They were both still asleep cuddling one another. Troy’s arm was around Chris, but Chris was holding it down. I smiled at them and crawled into bed behind Troy. I put my arm around his body. It wasn’t perfect, his stocky build was great for cuddling. I reached my arm around him and gently rubbed his nipples. He was still asleep, but he started groaning a bit. I stopped and let him keep sleeping... I’m not completely mean.

He started to wake up a few minutes later on his own, and realized I was there. He turned over to see who was cuddling him, and smiled at me. I kissed his cheek. His smile grew wider. He turned his body around to wrap his arms around me and began kissing me deeply. He rubbed my back and he wrapped around me completely and tried to move me to be in between him and Chris. I helped him a bit and moved so now I was sandwiched between them. Chris began to wake up after a lot of movement was going on, and looked over and saw us there. I was facing Troy, and Troy was facing me, so Chris faced by back and wrapped his skinny arms around me. He started kissing the back of my neck, and rubbing my chest. It felt great looking at one cutie while being rubbed by another. I felt Chris’ hard cock rubbing up against my ass, which made my cock grow. Troy began to reach for my cock and started stroking it. Chris began to rub my nipples, and dry hump my ass with his cock. Troy pulled off my briefs, and Chris’ cock slipped between my ass cheeks. I moaned, as this all felt good, and I was horny already. Troy kissed me and they both turned me so I was laying down facing up on the bed. Both of them were naked and kneeling on the bed next to me. Troy went down on my cock, and started giving me an amazing blow job, while Chris was stroking his own cock. I reached over and grabbed Chris’ cock and pulled it toward me to suck on it. Despite his cock not being thick or very long, I still wanted it. Chris found a way to get to a side of the bed so he could suck Troy’s cock simultaneously. Everyone was sucking and moaning, and it was hot. I wish I had caught it on film. I felt that Chris was ready to cum, and I’m sure Troy was too, but I didn’t want them to. I controlled their mind, they couldn’t until I told them. I wanted them to be as horny as they could be. We all stopped sucking, and they got me up. Chris grabbed lube, and they bent me over. Troy put his cock in my mouth to stop me from saying anything, while Chris lubed up his cock and my ass. His cock slipped in easily, and he started fucking me like there was no tomorrow. I was moaning so loudly and barely able to suck Troy’s cock, yet I wanted more of it. I was in so much pleasure. The more Chris fucked me, the more pressure I put on Troy’s cock while sucking. He was groaning so loudly. The harder and harder they got, the more and more they were ready to cum, and at one point I heard Troy moan and beg for me to let him cum. Chris was slowing down, knowing he was ready too. After he heard Troy beg, he did too. My cock was already spilling out precum and it hadn’t been touched in a while. I wanted this to last longer, but I knew I had to let them. I moaned “Cum boys, cum.” Next thing I know, I felt their cum all over me, inside and out. Chris came all over my ass, and all inside of me, and Troy landed his load all in my mouth. I swallowed all of it, and craved more. He was sexy, and I wanted more of him and Chris. I wanted to taste Chris’ cum in my mouth, but I know it was too late for today. Once they were done, they flipped me onto the bed back lying down on my back and they started both sucking my cock together. Kissing each other with my cock between their mouths. It was so hot. I didn’t care when I came at this point, either they were both going to swallow it, or get it all over themselves. I got both options in one when I finally came. They both fought over my cum to swallow it and got it all over their faces. It was incredibly hot. They then went ahead and cleaned my cum off each other’s faces.

They looked at me when they were done and smiled.

“That was hot master. Like really hot,” Troy said.

“I want more of you master,” winked Chris.

“Don’t worry boys there’s plenty of me to go around.” I winked. They went to the shower to get cleaned up and I joined them. We scrubbed everyone’s naked bodies off and got clean. They dried off, and still naked went into the bedroom. I looked over at them. “Troy you’re such a bubbly porn star, and Chris you’re such an innocent porn star.”

Both their triggers worked and they fell asleep onto the bed, naked. Both their asses were in the air and arms spread out.

“Good boys, now I want you to lay on the bed with your asses touching. Back to back.”

They did so, and laid there.

“Good, now your cocks are hard, rock hard. And you’ll remain this way like a statue until I release you both. There are invisible ropes holding you two together. Understand?”

Their cocks grew to their full length and they both said “Yes master.”

They remained still, couldn’t move a muscle. It was a weird thought knowing there was nothing stopping them but my commands. It felt amazing. I left them there and went downstairs to grab Jake. I wanted to show him and continue some other ideas I had. As I walked downstairs to grab him I was stopped by Chad.

“Good morning Master!”

“Morning Chad the boy toy.”

His trigger went off, he froze in place and closed his eyes.

“Chad, go put on your favorite jockstrap and come back here.”

“Yes master.” and off he went.

He returned wearing nothing but that jockstrap.

“Good boy, now your cock is rock hard. You will stand right here like a statue and cannot move or be released until I release you, understand?”

“Yes master.” I looked over at him and smiled. He was the same as the other two. Frozen in time as a statue. I grabbed his ass and walked downstairs.

Jake was awake and smiled at me.

“Morning sunshine.”

“Morning, come look what I did,” I said grinning. He followed me upstairs and saw Chad and laughed a bit.

“That looks fun. What’s wrong with him?”

“He’s a statue until I let him go.”

“Oh, that’s great!” Jake smacked Chad’s ass as hard as he could and Chad didn’t even flinch. Chad’s ass on the other hand had a huge red handprint on it. I smiled. “There’s more...”

We walked down to Troy and Chris and he saw them.

“I feel like we can take advantage of this... ”

I nodded.

“Maybe move them to the hallway and boys can suck their frozen hard cocks.”

I laughed. “I thought about that, but I figured I’d show you first.”

He smiled. “We going to make more?”

“Maybe, I haven’t gotten that far yet. We can have them used as puppets too. I was against that before but I mean look at these boys...”

“It’s about time you came around babe.”

“You dirty guy.” I glared at him. “I had a heart for a while.” I chuckled.

He laughed, “And I know you well enough to know you’re joking.”

“Am I?”

“I hope so.”

A brief thought of turning Jake into a statue for fun struck my mind, but I was too soft. I barely want to turn these studs into puppets, even for our own use. But then like a crazy doctor, a nerve popped. My mind went mad again. I wanted to turn everyone into a statue and have fun. Make them all rock hard and let me have all the pleasure of them. My mind was going crazy. I needed to fix it.

“Babe, I need to lie down. Something’s wrong with my mind.”

Jake looked at me weird and helped me get to bed. At the end of the hallway I saw Chad again, and I stopped. I smiled. “Babe, he’s so sexy. Don’t you agree?”

Jake smiled at me “I do. Especially in that jockstrap. Mmm, Mmm, Mmm.”

“You know what would look nice next to him?”

“Another sexy statue by the name of Brent?”

“Hmm, not who I was thinking, but exactly.”

“Who were you thinking?”

“Magic hat.” Jake eyes shut closed and he froze in place. “You. Now, strip down to your underwear let’s see what my husband wore today.”

Jake stripped down and was wearing a jockstrap. He always knew how to please his man.

“Good. Now your cock is hard as a rock and you can stand right next to Chad in the same position. You won’t move until I release you. Understand?”

“Yes Master.”