The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Adventures of a Mad Scientist

Chapter 25

I awoke tied up in the middle of the room. I was naked, with my arms chained to the ceiling. Next to me was Chad, in the same position. He was also just waking up. I looked around and saw Brent keeping watch.

“Master Tyler, they are waking up.”

“Great, Brent. I’ll be there in a second.”

Both Chad and I were gagged and I tried to unbind myself, but it was no use. I was tied with chains. I looked over at Chad as he looked at me both with nervous faces. His fit body was no match for chains, and we both knew it.

“Glad you’re up boys.” Tyler smiled over at us with an evil look. “Don’t they look good all tied up Brent?”

“Yes Master Tyler they do.”

Brent spoke extremely robotically, which made me feel bad for him. He was hurting inside I knew. I could tell. I felt as though I was hearing his deep subconscious mind trying to break free.

“Now let’s get down to business. I hope both of your asses are ready, because we are going to fuck the lights out of you. I mean you’re naked and tied, what can you do?”

Chad and I shook our heads. We needed out.

“Now let me see if I can control one of you first to make this easier.”

I saw Chad’s face go flush. He was screaming inside trying to fight it. I was trying not to cry. I wanted him to break free. I knew I was next, but I may be able to hold my own. I hope. Chad’s expressions went blank after a few minutes. He was gone. I was alone again. I needed to learn the skill I wanted to. I stopped thinking, I felt my mind being opened up.

Tyler laughed at me. “You won’t be able to resist no matter how great your skills are. Besides I need you for the next set of boys to fuck. They are all already waiting as statues somewhere here.”

I struggled to get free or at least say a word but it was no use. I was trapped. I felt the multiple personalities coming back. He was in. He removed my gag, and I couldn’t speak.

“That’s better, now let’s keep this show going. I’d untie you but I don’t feel it’s necessary, you look better tied. Just like Chaddy here.” He tugged on Chad’s hard cock and smacked his ass.

“You like that don’t you Chad?”

“Yes Master Tyler”

Tyler untied Chad, and gave him more commands. “Bend over now. It’s your time to get fucked. Brent, show this muscle boy Chad what a real man is made of.”

Brent went over and started working Chad’s bent over body and shoving his cock forcibly into his huge tight ass. I tried not to watch but I had to. I was forced to.

“You’re next, all three of us at once.” He smacked my ass and cackled while watching Brent fuck Chad.

I was still under his control throughout the entire thing. Chad was succumbing to Tyler’s hold on him and it was painful to watch. I was hoping Jake would come by soon. I tried to hide my thoughts from Tyler deep in my subconscious. It’s harder than it should be, but to a mind reader it doesn’t let them understand. I’m glad I had learned that piece of information. I kept waiting until it was my turn, hoping something beneficial would happen, like Chad waking up from Tyler’s command or Jake walking in. Instead I was welcomed to Chad completely under Tyler’s command and them heading for me. Oh fuck this will suck.