The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Adventures of a Mad Scientist

Chapter 3

Jake had tons of ideas. Not many involving hypnosis at first, as he wanted to make sure it would take off before getting me fully involved. He wanted to buy costumes for role playing, tons of kinky items, sexy underwear, the whole 9 yards. I couldn’t believe all of his ideas that he had.

Every time he would buy something new I’d get a little turned on at each thought. We started with a few recordings of soft core, and slowly worked our way up. Jake was great at hiring models for the job and they liked working with us. Every model we hired we made a book out of with their picture and everything we would ever need to know in case we wanted to hire them back.

Jake was so turned on by this that he could never keep his hands off of me. He became addicted to sex and he needed relief every day. This was great for me, but I became a little worried about him.

One night I sat with him on the couch.

“Babe, I think we need to talk.”

“What’s wrong?” He looked worried.

“Nothing, I’m just concerned about you. You’re taking this business too seriously and I’m making sure you’re okay.”

He looked over at me oddly. “I’m fine babe, I really am. I don’t know why you’re worrying.”

I thought about asking him if he was addicted, or if he was cheating or anything. Something seemed terribly wrong. I decided to resort to my trigger I left him a few years ago. I never tested it, so hopefully it works.

“Magic hat”

Instantly Jake fell forward and his eyes were closed. Glad to know that my hypnosis skills worked early on and for a long while after.

“Can you hear me Jake?”

“Yes master”

That was weird, I’ve never asked him to call me that. Either I’m really good or something is puzzling him.

“Jake I want you to tell the complete truth, you trust me don’t you?”

“I trust you master”

“Jake why are you calling me master?”

“I’ve been reading up on erotic stories involving hypnosis and master seems appropriate”

I was excited. I had no idea he was looking these up.

“Jake is there anything else bothering you? You seem off”

“Yes master there is.”

“What is it Jake? You always tell me everything”

“I have been hiding something master. I’m a really kinky and dirty person. I love my husband but I want to fool around with other men. I want my husband with me while I do it.”

I was shocked... But not in a bad way, surprisingly.

He continued, “I also really want to use chloroform, tie men up and take advantage of hunks.”

Wow. I was shocked at discovering this side of Jake. Yet at the same time I wasn’t. I had same visions, it was the porn I would watch if I had the time... Yet he didn’t strike me as that kind of person.

I kept him going, “well babe you’re in luck. You’re husband fantasizes about that, and would probably really like it if you told him.”

I watched Jakes face light up and his cock grow.

“Lucky for you, he already knows. Now listen closely Jake... When you wake up you won’t remember being under, you will remember our conversation deep in your subconscious, and knowingly accept that it happened. You won’t remember when it happened, but you will be able to freely talk about it with your husband. Understood?”

He nodded, “yes master, understood”

“Good, now I’m going to wake you up as I count to 3.”

After he awoke he gave me the biggest hug and kiss ever. Then he went to start writing scripts and ideas down for porn videos involving not only my skills but his fantasies. This was the beginning of my “mad scientist” days with my husband by my side.

After our talk we worked on buying a huge mansion on a 50 acre estate. Once purchased I setup a lab in the basement that was only accessible from the master bedroom. We had 10 bedrooms that we didn’t need, but we knew we’d have guests over at some point.