The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Adventures of a Mad Scientist

Chapter 35

Jake came home and saw his gift. He smiled knowing that I really was sorry for everything. I needed to fix it, because I needed him by my side. He walked to our room looking for me, to find Eric and me napping. He tapped Eric who turned around, smiled, kissed him and left. He whispered “he is really sorry you know.”

Jake replied “I know.”

Eric smiled and Jake watched his nice body leave the room. Looking at Eric, his cock started stirring.

Jake laid down next to me and cuddled me while slowly waking me up. I turned to see his face and amazing arms and kissed him deeply.

“I love you, I’m sorry.”

“I’m sorry too. I shouldn’t have been that upset.”

“No you should have been. You need to trust me and I broke that trust.”

He hugged me. “I love you, I trust you don’t worry.”

I smiled. I felt his semi hard cock against me and grinned. “At least something missed me” as I rubbed my hand against it.

He laughed. “No, that was for Eric.” He winked at me.

I gave him a kiss and said “well babe, I think it’s time we got back to work. There’s a lot to discuss and some more men to grab.”

We sat down and came up with some plans for future guys, and what we should continue to do. While discussing, we opted to check on all the boys in the pool. We went outside and saw a couple of them tanning in the nude, and the rest playing volleyball in the pool. I smiled and held Jake close. “We really lucked out with these ones, didn’t we?”

He chuckled, “yes, yes we did. Now let’s go in.”

Jake stripped off his shirt, and pulled off his shorts revealing that he was already wearing a speedo underneath. He jumped right into the pool.

“You came prepared didn’t you?”

“Of course!”

I smiled went back into my room to get ready and jumped in. We all enjoyed the rest of the day and the next couple of months.

Each weekend, we’d continue the porn business on the weekends, and we kept filming with new models, and using some of the boys in the house still. Some of our shoots involved themes, some of them didn’t. We just continued the tradition and kept going. I didn’t hear from Dan for a few weeks at one point and was worried, but it turns out he was enjoying his time with Joe, and they were on vacation.

During this time, Justin was learning how the house operated, while he was still going to school and enjoying college life. I think having a double life was hard on him, but I don’t think he realized it. He always wanted to bring friends over or date someone, but he wasn’t allowed to. We were working on adjusting that, but we were nervous. We didn’t know how to let him date—and none of the boys could be around when we let him have his friends over. The house would have to be turned upside-down. That’s when Jake and I decided to do some construction to the house. We opted to turn two bedrooms (his, and one of the spare rooms) into a private suite. He would have access from the outside, and would be able to bring over some friends but they wouldn’t leave his room. It’d have a mini kitchen, living room, its own bathroom—there was no reason to worry. His room would have an entrance to the house through a bookcase, but otherwise be cut off.

We put all our boys to work on working on it with him—except we still needed a construction worker. Jake and I went to work. I had a patient that would work—but I didn’t want to use him. We had to find one. I called Dan and asked him if he knew one. He didn’t know one, but he knew where we could find one.

That night we went into town to a club... a strip club. We walked in and instantly our cocks rose. There were many, many hot guys on stage, and a few in the audience. Unfortunately, we needed whomever was a literal construction worker, which according to Dan, they were some of the ones on stage. The gay construction workers perform one night a week as a side gig after their job. They all went in a group together. Why? Who knows? We had to get backstage, which wasn’t going to be easy. I brought the watch, just in case I needed it.

We searched around for the entrance to the dressing rooms off of the side of the stage. We ended up finding it, and neither Jake nor I felt comfortable going in there like this. We were too visible for this job. We had to go through with it though, and I knew we could pull it off. We walked up to the entrance to backstage, and talked to the bouncer.

“Hey, yeah I need to give this to someone backstage.” I showed him my watch.

He stared blankly, as I looked at him “We were never here, and you’ll let us backstage.”

“Sounds good” he replied. We walked backstage. While back there, I hid the watch as I needed to. We walked around and saw a bunch of good looking hunks.

One of them came up to us, “You new here?”

“Yeah, we are. We start next week, wanted to get a feel for the place ahead of time.” I was quick on my feet.

“Gotcha, well, we have a lot going on back here. There’s the usual’s over there and the guests over there, and we have the manager back there. Take a walk around, but just watch what you’re doing, there’s a lot going on back here.”

“Understood. Thanks!”

I looked over at Jake “That was easy.” He grinned.

We walked over to the manager’s office. We figured we’d check out what was going on at the club ahead of time. We may need to buy the operation. Some new muscles would be nice.

We knocked on the door.

“Who is it?”

“Applicants!”

“Bad time. Come back later!” I heard some noises going on inside—pretty sure he was fooling around with one of the strippers.

“Please see us now??”

“Ugh, give me a minute.” We heard through the door. Jake and I smiled. I knew we would get him to comply somehow.

The door opened to a gorgeous fully muscular Australian sounding stud coming out in a speedo, with his mouth a little wet. He was tall, had crew cut dirty blond hair and brown eyes. His speedo left barely anything to the imagination, as his dick looked to be very large. He looked at us, turned around and said “Yeah boss, its worth it.” He then turned around at us and smiled “Come on in.” He let us in and left the room.

We looked at the manager. He was shirtless, which wasn’t a big deal. He was full of muscles- as opposed to the sleazy thought we had in our mind. The manager was gorgeous. He appeared to be in his late twenties, and he had blond hair, deep blue eyes, and was ripped all over. He was wearing pants, but was sporting a hardon. He stood up to shake our hands, showing off his hard on as to say “you see what you interrupted?” He introduced himself to us as Nate.

“So you’re looking for work?”

I smiled, “Not exactly. We may want to make an offer to buy the place.” His reaction was subpar. He wouldn’t stop staring at Jake. I know he’s much more attractive than I, but he was trying to ignore me. Unfortunately for him, I was doing all the talking.

“I see” he replied. “Why here?”

“We heard it was the best club in town.”

“It’s not up for sale.”

“I didn’t think it was. You see, we have a porn business...”

“Woah woah woah, there’s a big difference here.” He was getting offended.

“I understand that. I’m a businessman. We have many ideas, many things we can work on. How profitable is this place?”

“Good enough.”

“Why don’t we make it better? We can pitch you some ideas.”

He kept looking at me weird. As if I was bluffing. I was getting ready to pull out the watch, I needed leverage to grab one of his models anyway. I may want him and his blowjob buddy too.

“Can we discuss this elsewhere?”

“When and where?”

“Tomorrow. 6PM back here. We are closed on Tuesdays.”

I shook his hand, “Deal. But first, I need something from you before that.”

“What would that be?”

“I’m looking for a very, very good looking construction worker to take home with us for tonight.”

“I know just the one. How much is the offer?”

“$5000, you two can split it, 50/50.” I didn’t know how much to offer, it just sounded high enough.

“Deal! See you tomorrow, but first let me go grab Tommy.”

We walked out of his office, and saw the stripper that was in his office before. “Jeremy, go find Tommy.”

“Yes boss.” Jeremy left, and came back with what was like an Adonis. He was tall, and built like a football player. His body rivaled Chad’s. It was almost perfect. He had deep green eyes, nice light brown hair. He was only dressed in a pair of mesh briefs, which left Jake and I nothing to the imagination. His cock was huge, and his ass was bubbly and muscular. I felt my cock stir, and Jake did too.. I could tell.

“Tommy, meet Scott and Jake—they are giving you $2500 to go home with them tonight. I hand picked you—so don’t disappoint me!”

“I won’t disappoint chief.”

“Good. Now go put on some clothes.” Tommy walked away. Nate looked at me and was waiting for his money. I handed him his half in cash. He smiled,

“You do know how to do business.”

“I wasn’t joking when I proposed a deal.”

“I now understand that.”

“6PM sharp tomorrow, right?”

“Correct. Ah, here comes Tommy. Enjoy him tonight, please.”

“Oh we plan to.” I grinned.

We left with Tommy out the back entrance. He walked with us and got in our limo.

“Wow, you guys must be loaded. A limo with a driver?”

“Yeah, he’s our permanent one. Not even a rental.”

“Nice!”

Jake started to do his job of asking Tommy some questions.

“So tell me Tommy, what do you do?”

“I work in construction. We are running low on jobs so we do this as a side gig. All the gay construction workers that is.”

“Sounds good. How do you like it?”

“It’s okay. Nate is a good boss... The construction work is much better though.”

“I can’t even imagine doing what you do. We own a porn business and feel bad for them all the time.”

“Yeah, it’s not fun some nights. Depends on how horny the men are that night.”

“I can see that. Sorry that you’re coming with us. We do have some options for you though.”

Tommy gave us a weird look. “Huh?”

“We have a construction project, but unfortunately we have no construction workers. We only have room for one right now.”

“Wow!”

“We want you to be our personal construction worker. There are a few conditions.”

“Like?”

“You must live with us in our house.”

“Oh.”

“What’s wrong?”

“Just didn’t expect it.”

“Are you seeing someone? Living with someone?”

“I rent an apartment by myself currently. I am single too. I mean otherwise I wouldn’t be here or doing what I do.”

“Good point. So then what is the matter?”

“Just didn’t think this would happen. I was figuring you guys wanted a good fuck and that was that.”

I chimed in, “no, we care about people. We don’t use them, we just let them do what they are... Willing... To do.” Okay maybe that’s partially a lie.

“I see.”

“Let us show you the plans.”

We pulled out the blueprints for the house and what we planned to do.

“Oh that’s not a hard job.”

“There will be more, this is just the start.”

“I see.”

“Listen, we won’t force you, but if you don’t want to then we have to know soon.”

“How soon?”

“Within the next couple of minutes. We are getting close to the house.”

“That’s strange? Can’t I see the house?”

“Of course. If you say yes. You see we don’t want people finding us. We like to be hermits.”

“Odd.”

“We are, but let’s face it, when you live far from people, the more seclusion the better.”

“True.”

“What do you say?”

“Can I have more time?”

“What is there to think about? You get free rent, free food, free place to live, free job...”

“Yeah, but at what cost?”

“The cost of getting the two best friends in the world. Not like you’ll be trapped.”

I smiled. “Why don’t you relax a little? You’re looking tense. We will bring you there first if that makes you feel better.”

I started massaging his shoulders. “Relax Tommy, everything will be fine. Focus on how good this back massage feels.”

His breathing became a bit heavier and deeper.

“Good, that’s it, just relax. Imagine life with no worries. Just our smiling faces and all the work you’d ever want to do. No bills, no stress, no worries.” I continued to work his shoulders and upper back. I moved over to his head and neck.

“Feels... Soo... Good...”

“Imagine getting this every day. Just a nice relaxing massage. It’d make you feel so great and stress free. Just feel your body relax now. It’s so relaxed all over already.”

He repeated “sooo relaxxxed”

“Good Tommy, just focus on my voice and the relaxation that comes with it. You’re doing great, you’re enjoying this aren’t you?”

“Yesssss.”

“Good, now I’m going to count to ten. When I get to 10, you’re going to fall deep asleep in a nice relaxed peaceful way, OK?”

“Uhhh huhhh”

I counted up and watched his body relax more and more. He was so peaceful until 10, when he passed out. He looked hot asleep. I couldn’t wait to get him home.

Jake looked over at me and smiled. “Damn he’s hot.”

I looked at Tommy. “Now, anytime I say construction stripper you’ll go back into this deep and relaxed state. I’m going to wake you up and you’ll make your decision. Just remember how relaxed you feel with us.”

I woke him up.

“Woah. You give great massages. I decided I will move in and work for you guys.”

“Great! We’re glad!”

He smiled.

“Well I’m glad you said that though, because we are here.”

He looked out at the house and was amazed. He was the first guy we let see the house consciously. Too bad for him, he wouldn’t be for long.

“Wow, this is your house?”

“Yep, it sits on fifty acres. I wasn’t joking when I said we’d have projects.”

He chuckled.

We walked inside. All the boys were told to stay in their rooms except Chad. He came out in normal clothes to greet us.

“Tommy, meet Chad. He’s our bodyguard.”

Tommy looked up at him and was awestruck. He was gorgeous. He also looked familiar but couldn’t place it right away.

Chad, why don’t you show Tommy to his room.”

I looked over at Jake as they walked away “This should be good.”

Chad was walking down the hall with Tommy, and looked over at him.

“So you’re a construction worker?”

“Yeah.”

“You have a great body for that.”

“Your body is amazing. It’s like you’ve been chiseled in a perfect manner.”

Chad blushed. “Thanks. Here’s your room.” He pointed to an empty room—the one that was about to be turned into Justin’s bachelor pad.

“What are all these rooms for?”

“Spare rooms. Most are locked. I don’t really ask many questions when I’m not supposed to.”

“Where do you stay?” Tommy wanted in Chad’s pants.

“Depends. My room is right over there.” He pointed.

“I see. Maybe I’ll see you later?”

“Of course. I live here.”

Chad tried to be distant, but knew he was about to have some fun with the new stud. Once Tommy was in his room, I walked upstairs to check on Chad.

“You show our new guest to his room?”

“Of course.”

“Good.”

“He’s hot, like really hot.”

“I know Chad, I know.” I lowered my voice “He’s not ready yet Chad, when he is, I’ll let you know.”

Chad smiled. “Thanks.”