The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Adventures of a Mad Scientist

Chapter 5

Jake and I knew how to get Eric out of the hotel room, as the room service cart we had was hollow inside. We put him in it, and turned on the built in sleeping gas that would pump the inside of the cart. The last thing we wanted was him waking up. Plus we were prepared. We had to get him home, and then take advantage of him. I almost felt bad for him, but I knew we would take care of him. We cleaned up the hotel room and ensured that we grabbed everything we needed. This hotel had no hallway security cameras and we were always on the first floor because we didn’t want anyone counting who came in and out of the room. We pushed the cart out into the car, and made our way home. I drove while Jake looked into the glass peephole to make sure Eric was still sleeping. He was out like a light. Jake and I discussed the next part of our plan.

We got home and rolled the cart into the bedroom and down to the lab. I knew that based on how long he was under the gas and chloroform for, we should have almost an hour before he wakes up. Jake stopped me before we took him out.

“Baby, I love you. I want to thank you for doing this with me.”

“Don’t worry babe, it’s been one of my fantasies for a long time.”

Jake kissed me passionately. I looked at him, “Okay babe now help me get this hunk out of here so we can have our first slave.” Jake smiled at me.

We lifted him out of the cart and laid him down on an examination table. We untied him and then strapped him down instead. It was as if he was a patient. We just knew he wouldn’t come willingly. Although he signed up for gay porn, we were still pretty sure he was straight.

I grabbed a pair of headphones and put them on him, and I turned on the TV with a continuous spiral that he would look at when he woke up. His head was stuck in a way that he couldn’t move it to look away if he wanted to. I wouldn’t allow the recorded hypnosis spiel to turn on until I saw him wake up. So we waited a while. Jake, who was extremely stoked about this whole process finally decided to go upstairs for a few minutes. I stayed and watched hoping he would wake up soon and this would go smoothly. If not I had plenty of things to sedate him or make him more susceptible to hypnotic suggestions. A couple minutes later Eric started to wake up.

He began to groan. He was still gagged. I turned on the spiel and hoped for the best. I watched him slowly begin to go under. After about 30 minutes of him listening to the spiel he was back out and under. I pulled off his headphones as Jake walked back downstairs.

“Eric can you hear me?”

“Yes master I can hear you”

“Good. Now Eric you like my voice don’t you? It makes you feel comfortable and you want to be truthful and honest with me don’t you? ”

“Yes master I do.”

“Good. Now I know you’re 22, what do you do for a living?”

“I am a former college wrestler, now I work out every day and do a part time job at the sport store in the mall.”

“No school then? Why did you quit wrestling?” The very thought of Eric in a singlet was giving me a hard on. He already looked great in football gear.

“I graduated. I don’t participate in wrestling anymore because people weren’t comfortable with my bisexuality.”

That added an interesting twist. I felt bad for the kid. I know what it’s like to not be accepted for who you are.... “Well Eric, your life is about to change for the better, would you like that?”

He nodded, but seemed unconfident.

“Are you single Eric?”

“No master. I have a boyfriend.”

Jake looked at me and smiled. We both knew what was going to happen next.

“Eric do you find us attractive?”

“Yes master very much so”

“Good boy Eric. You see, I am your master now. Because of this you will do anything I say. You will always listen to what I say, and you will always be honest and truthful with me. You will want to please me in any way I ask. Understood?”

“Yes master I will obey you in all ways”

“Good boy Eric. You’ll make a great slave won’t you Eric?”

“Yes I will master”

“I’m going to wake you up now, when you awake you will be my slave, anything around you that may be odd won’t be, it will be as though everything is normal. You will remember your life before this, but we will slowly alter it and make your life much better. Understood? ”

“Yes master I understand fully.”

“Good. You live here now with us. We will bring you to your room when you awake.”

Eric nodded. I knew he was ours... Well mine, but I’ll share with Jake of course.

I counted him down from three to wake him... We showed him to his room and told him to get comfortable. I needed to discuss the next part of the plan with Jake so we left Eric in his room for now, and we went down the hall.

“Well that seemed pretty easy babe. He’s pretty much under control now, we just have to get his boyfriend now. I hope he’s sexy—I mean I’m sure he is, with Eric looking the way he does.”

I looked at Jake “Believe me, I wish they were all going to be that easy. He was easier than most of my patients to put under. Almost like he had been hypnotized before”

Jake smiled. “Well here’s to hoping they won’t all be too difficult. When do we get to have fun?” Jake smiled and winked at me.

“Soon babe, soon. We gave to go grab his toy before anyone notices he’s been gone for too long. I forgot to ask him about family or roommates.”

I turned to head back to Eric’s room. Jake left and went to lock up the lab. I walked into Eric’s room and he was sitting on the bed with a blank state as if he was waiting directions. He smiled at me when I walked in.

“Eric, do you have a picture of your boyfriend?”

He reached into his pocket for his phone, but it wasn’t there. He forgot he was wearing the football uniform. I pointed at the closet “your pants are in there.”

He grabbed his phone and showed me a facial picture. He was hot. Gorgeous deep blue eyes, blond short hair, tan skin, a well-defined jaw line. He looked like the perfect beach boy but with shorter hair.

“Thanks Eric. Where’s your family? Who do you live with?”

“My family is back east, I never see them. I live with 3 straight roommates that hate gays, so I spend most of my time over Nick’s house, and tell them I’m with my girlfriend. ”

“Smart Eric. At least soon you won’t have to worry about that. Did you try any advances on your roommates?”

“One night we were drunk, and I made out with Chad, but he doesn’t remember.”

“Where do you know your roommates from?”

“I know Chad from college. He was on the football team. The other two are his friends. Brent is a baseball player and Tyler doesn’t do anything but get drunk and fuck girls.”

Thoughts ran through my head. Thankfully I know Jake and he’d probably want all of them. Plus if we were going to start a collection, we may as well start with this group.

“Eric, we need your help. We want to bring Nick here to live with you, would you like that?”

“I would master, I want to please you… though, Nick didn’t like the idea of me doing porn, he gets jealous.”

“Don’t worry Eric, we can take care of that. Just let us know where to find him.”

Eric cooperated, as I figured he would. I discussed with Jake, and we opted to grab Nick without Eric.