The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Adventures of a Mad Scientist

Chapter 6

We went to Nick’s apartment building and had to figure out our plan. I had seen a picture of him, but the last thing I wanted to do was grab the wrong guy. We had to grab Nick, if we ended up with someone else it would be a bonus, but still. We just hoped this plan worked.

I knocked on the door. I hear him walking toward it.

“Hi, what can I do for you?” I was stunned. Just like with Eric, Nick was an Adonis. He was huge and muscular with what we could tell was some nice six pack abs. He was slim, but still extremely fit. His blond hair and blue eyes were so sexy they almost made me melt. He was wearing a nice tight fitted white shirt and cargo shorts. He had huge muscular calves. His nipples perked out of his shirt a bit and were quarter sized. I couldn’t wait to take him home.

“We were here to offer Eric a job. Is he home?”

“No, but he should be any minute, he just called and said he was on his way, why don’t you come in?”

We planned that, otherwise we figured strangers wouldn’t just be let into apartments. I looked around, it was a small studio, but it was clean and tidy.

“Have a seat,” Nick offered, “would you like something to drink?”

“Sure, I’ll have some water please.” Jake asked for some too.

Nick turned away to go to the kitchen. I saw what he was drinking and poured the liquid I brought into it. It was clear in his water. Tasteless. Within minutes it makes someone so susceptible they begin to want to sleep. My own invention of natural herbs.

He came back with our waters. He asked, “so what job are you offering him?”

“Well we were hoping he would join out league of wrestlers. We saw his track record in college, and even though he quit, we thought this may be an opportunity he wouldn’t want to pass up”

Nick looked at us interestingly. He looked worried. “What kind of league is it?”

I sipped my water, usually it makes everyone else take a drink too. “It’s a professional league, but one that is accepting of all people. I spoke with his college coach and he told me a few things that we thought may be that he was scared into quitting.”

Nick took a big drink, he looked more and more worried.

“You see, we accept gays.”

Nick gulped. “Is it all gay wrestlers?”

“Mostly, but not all. Some straight ones too.”

I could tell Nick was getting jealous, I could also tell he was becoming really tired. The drug was working and I’m just hoping to have him under shortly.

Nick said “I don’t think he’s interested.”

“Are you sure? What about you, you seem like you could have been a wrestler.”

Nick was getting upset and tired. I need to move quickly to allow him to not get too upset.

“No. Th... ank you...” He was beginning to trail off.

“Nick wouldn’t you want Eric to be a wrestler? Think of him in the nice spandex singlet, wrestling a bunch of other hot guys. Or just you if you join. You two could be together smacking your hot bodies together.” I tried to turn him on in hopes I could put him under.

Nicks dick started to get hard through his shorts. He let out a slight groan. I continued to lead him on.

“Good Nick, you’re imagining it now aren’t you?”

“Yes I am” he said softly, I could tell I had him. He was too easy, it bothered me. Someone is bound to fight back.

“Good Nick, I want you to keep thinking of that image. As you do, I want you to become more and more relaxed.” I saw Jakes cock get hard. He wanted him as much as I did.

Nick became an excellent subject. I finished putting him under and got him to come with us, so we can bring him to the lab. We figured it was the best place to train him. Before we took him though, we went through their clothes drawers in case we needed to pack anything for these hunks. We took tons of clothes, underwear, uniforms, and anything else we wanted. This apartment would be cleaned up and turned into a filming room for the porn business. We’d take everything with us eventually. After we packed up and brought Nick with us, we drove home. Jake sat in the back seat with Nick in case he came out of his trance. He was ready with chloroform.

We got home and had Nick lay down on the table in the lab. I started to convert him, while Jake went upstairs. Jake walked into Eric’s room where Eric was still sitting patiently.

“Good boy Eric, you did exactly what we wanted. Nick will be here soon to join you.”

Eric gave Jake a huge smile. “Thanks master Jake! You’re the best.”

Jake kept looking at Eric. I had programmed him to respond to Jake seductively when he was checking him out. I didn’t tell Jake, I just wanted to see if he’d figure it out eventually.

Eric stood up and smiled at Jake “you like what you see master Jake?” He inched closer and closer to Jake.

Jake nodded. “Yes, yes I do football stud”

Eric put his arms around Jake and kissed him deeply. Jake’s cock grew to its full 8 inches. He had been waiting for this moment. Jake started ripping Eric’s shirt and pants off and threw him on the bed. He removed his shirt and pants and jumped on top of him. Eric was just wearing his jockstrap and Jake was in skimpy briefs. Jake started playing with Eric’s nipples and listened to Eric moan. Jake pulled off his briefs and sat on Eric’s chest. He lifted Eric’s head to his cock and looked down at him. “Eric, suck my cock with your perfect lips.” Eric listened of course. He went to town on Jakes cock. He licked Jakes shift up and down and took almost all of it in. He did what he could to deep throat it. Jake moaned and groaned with pleasure. Jake was so turned on by Eric and the moment that he didn’t even hear me coming. Eric’s cock was sticking straight up as he pulled his jock off and he pushed his cock between Jakes ass cheeks. He glided his cock up and down between Jakes ass while still sucking Jake off.

I heard them down the hallway and figured I’d wait until they were done before interrupting.

Eric continued sucking and playing with Jakes nipples and his own cock, all while Jake knew he was about to cum. He tried to stop, but he knew that it was over. He wanted this first session with Eric to last forever. Jake came straight into Eric’s mouth. Eric swallowed it all. Eric came straight up between Jakes ass and his load shot like a fountain all over Jakes back, ass, Eric’s legs and of course the bed too. Eric continued to lick Jakes cock clean. Then he told Jake to slowly turn around. He licked his own load off of Jakes back and Jake turned around and cleaned Eric’s cock and legs with his tongue. Jake grinned when they were mostly cleaned up, “Nick is one lucky man.”

Eric smiled “what can I say, I know how to please my masters.” He winked.