The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Adventures of a Mad Scientist

Chapter 8

The next day we decided to go grab Chad. His schedule showed that he’d be home alone for the longest amount of time. We knew he’d be difficult so we took Nick and Eric in hopes they would be of assistance to us. We planned the whole thing out knowing it wouldn’t go to plan, but we may as well try for one. We are hoping this will get easier over time, but who knows.

We made it to Eric’s apartment and Eric went in by himself first. He came back to the door and brought Nick in. He told us that Chad was all alone, so the plan would continue. Jake and I waited outside for our signal...

Eric walked in to the apartment with Nick. He could hear loud music coming from Chad’s room. Nick waited in the kitchen hidden from view. Eric knocked on Chad’s door, and asked him to come out for a minute. Oddly Chad obeyed. He came out toward the kitchen where Nick was waiting with chloroform. Nick reached around Chad from behind, held down one of his arms and smothered his face with the rag. Eric reached around and grabbed the other arm to hold him down. Eric whispered in his ear “This revenge you hot piece of meat.” Chad’s eyes grew large as he continued to struggle to get out of the lock he was held in. He mmmph’ed loudly trying to escape. Slowly Chad succumbed and fell down to the ground. Out like a light. Eric came and grabbed us outside.

Jake and I walked in to find Chad sleeping on the floor. He looked to be about six and a half feet tall. He was well built, full of muscles. His body was the best of all of us here… it was beyond amazing. He had dirty blond hair cut in a buzz cut. He was wearing a tight fitted tank top and boxers. The tank top showed off his amazing arms and pecs. I felt like all I wanted now was muscle studs but I knew I wouldn’t only be grabbing them. We had brought the cart we had Eric napping in when we grabbed him with us, so we put Chad in it, and turned on the gas. I looked around the apartment thinking we’d keep this one too when we are done for more porn filming. The multiple bedrooms could add some touch to the scenes. I placed a couple of unnoticeable cameras in the apartment so we had a good plan for Tyler and Brent. Plus with Chad and Eric missing, it would concern them.

We left quickly as we assumed one of the other two would be home shortly. We pushed the cart out to the van and went home. Once we were home I had to get to work. We put Chad on the table, setting him up for his induction. He was tied down and had his shirt removed. We gagged him with his tank top, and left him there until he awoke. Nick and Eric went to their room and had some fun with each other. Jake waited with me as he was almost as excited as Eric was to take down this handsome stud. We had a shoot scheduled for about two hours from now. Knowing that Chad would be listening to the recording for hours, we figured once he awoke I’d give him his warning until he went under. Otherwise Jake would have to take Nick or Eric on the shoot with him. Doing what we do, I wouldn’t want anyone traveling alone. The shoot is only supposed to be a regular shoot, but knowing Jake he’d probably want the guy we hired. I don’t want to take all our stars right away. Chad began to awake and I headed downstairs. Jake watched from afar.

“Welcome home Chad”

Still gagged, Chad looked at me with a worried yet upset look and yelled loudly into his gag.

“Listen Chad, you aren’t going to get anywhere. There’s no one around for 50 acres, so screaming won’t do you any good. I’d like to talk to you, man to man, let you know how this is going to work. You see you’re at a disadvantage right now, so listening to me would be wise. Don’t you agree? ”

He stared me down, still looking upset, he finally nodded.

“Good job Chad. I knew you’d come around. “I started to remove his gag.

“What do you want with me you fucker?”

“Now, now Chad, getting upset isn’t going to do anything for you.”

“Ugh, fine. Just tell me what you want.”

“Well, it’s not necessarily what I want Chad. Though a lot of it has to do with me. Your roommate wants a piece of you.”

“That fucker Eric. I always knew he was a homo”

“Chad, you should pay attention to what you’re saying, see when I’m done with you you’ll be sucking lots of cock. It’s what I get people to do.”

Chad looked at me shocked. “No you won’t. You can’t make me do anything I don’t want to!”

“On the contrary, I can.” I smiled seductively at him.

His eyes opened wide. He was nervous. He wanted to get out of his binds so bad.

“Don’t worry, we will take good care of you Chad. I promise.”

He still stared nervously at me. I started putting the gag back on him, “I’ll do anything I promise,” he pleaded.

I smiled and said “you will, don’t worry” and put the gag fully on him and placed the headphones over his ears while he screamed into the gag. “Shh don’t worry Chad, soon you’ll be completely relaxed.” I turned on the screen and held his head so he’d stare at the spiral. I kissed his forehead. “Just listen,” I whispered.

I watched his eyes become fixated on the spiral, watching him succumb into relaxation and beginning his induction. I waited until he fell asleep, and then let go of him.

I looked over at Jake, “let’s hope this works fully.”

Jake smiled back at me and said “Babe you can make anything happen, it’ll work just fine.” He gave me a kiss and we left the lab for a while.

About 20 minutes later when the induction was over, I went back downstairs. Meanwhile I told Jake to take Nick with him to the porn shoot, and I had Eric sitting patiently in our bedroom just outside the lab door. I looked down at Chad and noticed the tape had stopped. I slowly spoke to him.

“How do you feel Chad?”

“Rellllaxeddd massttterr.” based on his response I knew it worked.

“Good boy Chad. I have some questions for you that you’ll answer honestly right Chad? ”

“Yessss massttterr I will. I promiseeee.”

“Good, first off Chad, what is your sexual orientation? “

“Straight master.”

“Do you like boys at all?”

“I like you master.”

“Well, that’s a start. Tell me about Eric.”

“He and I made out once. I wouldn’t admit to it though.”

“Why not Chad?”

“Because he was a good kisser but I don’t like boys.”

“Have you had any other experiences with boys Chad?”

“Yes, master.”

“Tell me about it.”

“In high school I let a guy suck my dick. And two weeks ago my roommate made me suck his cock.”

Interesting, I thought. “Which roommate is this?”

“Tyler, master.”

“Is Tyler gay?”

“No, he likes women.”

“How did he make you suck his dick?”

“He hypnotized me.”

Oh fuck. That explains a lot about why these boys went down easily. “Who else has he hypnotized if you know?”

“Eric. I think Eric’s boyfriend too.”

At least he has good taste in men. Too bad I have a lot of work to do before I nab him. “Interesting Chad. I’m glad to know all of this. Now you want to please your master right?”

“Yes master very much so.”

“Good, you’re going to be attracted to boys from now on. Just remember that. Also anything your masters say you will do right?”

“Yes master.”

“Good. Now Eric is upstairs and he wants you to love him like you’ve never loved him before. Anything he says for you to do you’ll do for now understand?”

“Yes master, I will!”

I woke him up, let him loose and brought him upstairs. Eric was still just in his jockstrap, his typical in house uniform. Chad was clad in boxers and was about to lose them. I knew Eric had been waiting for this moment for a long time. I let him have it. I locked up the lab and left them in the room together. Waiting outside the door thinking about how to nab Tyler and worried about repercussions. I didn’t know how strong his skills were, which worried me. So I sat down deep in thought listening to moaning and groaning coming from inside my bedroom.

Inside Eric grabbed Chad and kissed him tenderly. He wrapped his arms around him smiled and said “I’ve always wanted more of you Chad, and now I’m going to get more.”

Chad smiled back and looked into Eric’s eyes. “I always knew you did.”

Eric smiled and threw Chad onto the bed. He ripped off Chad boxers and jumped on top of him. He kissed him up and down his entire body while Chad laid there. Eric started licking Chad’s 9 inch hard cock and taking as much as he could down his throat. He moved into the 69 position while ripping off his jockstrap and forced Chad to return the favor to Eric’s rock hard cock. Chad started licking Eric’s shaft up and down and kept smacking his ass. Both hunks moaned and groaned loudly and voraciously. Eric knew Chad was getting close and wanted to swallow his load but wasn’t ready for him yet. He stopped sucking his cock, letting Chad continue until he was ready to reposition. He made Chad stand up with his dick sticking straight out. He whispered into his ear “I want you to fuck my mouth, and let me swallow all of your load.” Chad moaned, and Eric kissed his way down to Chad’s thick cock. He got on his knees, put his arms around Chads firm tight ass and put his lips around his huge cock. Chad started to move in and out of Eric’s mouth as Eric kept sucking. Eric then put his finger into Chads virgin ass, and within seconds Chad shot his entire load quickly into Eric’s mouth. Chad moaned in pure ecstasy. When Chad was done, Eric pushed him backwards onto the bed, and pushed his cock into Chads mouth. Chad sucked Eric’s cock intensely, and Eric shot his load directly into Chads mouth. He couldn’t swallow it all, so he stroked Eric’s cock dry and let him shoot his load all over his face, and the bed. Eric finished, leaned down and wiped what he could off of Chads face with a nearby towel. He smiled at Chad and whispered “that was amazing” and kissed him on his lips.

Chad looked at Eric, smiled and said “I don’t think I’ve ever been that turned on before.” and smacked Eric’s firm ass.

Eric came out and got me, “we are going to take a shower.”

I looked at them both glimmering with a little cum on each of them and smiled, “probably a good idea.”

Eric and Chad both went into the shower together as I waited impatiently for Jake to come home.

Finally I heard him pull up. He came into the house and looked at me innocently and kissed me.

I looked at him, “you brought another one home didn’t you?”