The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Adventures of a Mad Scientist

Chapter 9

“Mayybe.” Jake smiled at me.

I rolled my eyes, forgetting all about Tyler and the issues we may face, “bring him in.”

Nick rolled the cart down the hall and into the lab. He saw Eric and Chad come out of the shower and kissed Eric. He looked at Chad, standing naked and checked him out. He wanted a piece of that football player too.

Nick and I unloaded the next victim onto the table and tied him down and gagged him. I put the headphones on him and the spiral screen above his head, ready for when he woke up. Nick took a close look at his face and looked at me and said “I know him somewhere, but I don’t know where.”

I looked at Nick, “didn’t you help Jake film?”

“No, he had two models and didn’t want me in so I waited downstairs in the lobby.”

I became worried. “Two models? We only were supposed to shoot with one? What happened to the other one?”

Nick looked at me and said “He left I guess, I think Master Jake said this one stayed for a solo after.”

“Something is fishy about this...” I looked at Nick and decided I’d use his trigger word to see who this solo model was “Eric’s Little Slut.” I figured neither Jake nor I would call him that since it only works with us.

Nicks eyes closed instantly. “Okay Nick, can you hear me?”

He nodded.

“Who is this? Think deep in your subconscious.”

Nick looked at me worried and said “Master Tyler”

My heart dropped.

I panicked. I grabbed the gas mask attached to the bed and turned it on covering Tyler’s mouth and nose with it.

“Eric’s Little Slut.” Nick woke up. “Help me find Jake now!”

I ran out of the lab, turned on the motion alarm, locked it up and ran to find Jake. I searched the house up and down looking for him. I finally found him in the car getting ready to leave, and screamed “MAGIC HAT!”

He froze.

“Jake I want you to get out of the car and come with me.”

“Yes master.”

Thankfully, he didn’t put an override on him. I would be broken inside if he took Jake away from me. Hopefully he’s as inexperienced as I hope he is. I’m going to have to reprogram all of them to ensure they can’t be hypnotized by anyone else.

We went back into the master bedroom. Eric, Chad and Nick went to their rooms as instructed and were told to sleep. I’d put new tapes on them later. I looked at Jake “What happened with Tyler?”

“Master Tyler convinced me to film him solo. The model showed up, and we filmed. Throughout the whole shoot, Tyler was talking to him and eventually convinced him to go home. Then he...” Jake started crying.

I pulled him closer, and hugged him. “Don’t worry babe, I’ll make sure nothing bad happens.”

“He... abused me sexually.... I don’t want to talk about it.”

“It’s going to be okay babe, what happened after that?”

“Well I was always planning to bring home whatever model I had today and since after he woke me up from my trance, I just grabbed him thinking he was the model. He went down easy.”

“Where was Nick and why were you alone the whole time?”

“I told Nick to stay in the lobby, I didn’t think I’d need him”

“Okay now, you’re still under my trance, and forever and for always you will only be able to be hypnotized by me, understood? Any other triggers you have that aren’t mine will no longer work. Besides you only want to do what you are willing to do, and I’m going to ensure that happens always.”

“Yes master.”

“Good. One more thing, what did Tyler have you go do before I stopped you?”

“He told me at 4pm to go to my models house, say his trigger phrase of “slutty porn star” and bring him to Tyler’s apartment.”

“That explains... Was the model worth it babe?”

“Yes, yes he was.”

“Okay, we can always go get him tomorrow. For now I need you awake and alert, we need to deal with Tyler. And since you won’t be able to go under his control anymore I need you with me. Understand?”

“Yes master.”

I went down into the lab. Tyler was still tied down and being continuously pumped sleeping gas. Tyler looked like a nerd, but a pretty damn good looking one. He was wearing a branded t-shirt and jeans. He had black rimmed smallish glasses. He had brown hair, and looked to be pretty slim all around. I had a plan for him assuming I can get him to go under. I haven’t dealt with someone with hypnosis skills before, but I felt confident. I whispered something to Jake in case he put me under for some reason. I had no doubt Tyler would try everything if he could. I was determined to wake him up and put him straight into induction phase so he can’t talk or look at me and hope it worked.

I gagged him up, ensured his bonds were tight and put on the headphones. I made one tape for difficult individuals, so I used that. He started waking up. He looked at the predicament he was in and I smiled at him and said “two can play your game, don’t you ever try to hypnotize my husband again you asshole.”

He looked up at me confident he was going to get out of everything he was in, and I turned on the headphones, let the induction start.

Tyler shook his head violently trying to stop it. He struggled to get out, wanted to get out. He thought he could, Jake and I stood by him watching to see if anything came loose to tighten it back up. His gag started to come a little undone, so I duct taped it back on. His head kept moving, he tried to get away mentally, but I watched his beautiful brown eyes start to succumb. He slowed down moving. He started to go under. The problem was, I wasn’t sure if he was falsely going under or if he was actually going under. I had no way of testing it either until I ungagged him. I decided for safety they I should probably drug him with what I have to help people go under. I didn’t want any risks. I wanted him to go down quick and easy like the rest of them. It was already enough to deal with him trying to steal Jake. He’s getting the ultimate punishment when he’s done.

When the induction was over and he was asleep, I thought I’d try and see what to do. I gave Jake the gag and tape in case something happened. I looked at Tyler. “Tyler can you hear me?”

“Yes master I can hear you.”

“What are you Tyler?”

“I am an obedient slave master. I listen to you and master Jake. I take no orders from anyone.”

Hmm, I thought. He repeated that from the beginning word for word... Maybe it did work. “Good boy Tyler.”

“Now what is your sexuality slave?”

“I like cock master.”

“Whose cock do you worship?”

“Yours master.”

“Wrong answer Tyler.”

Jake started getting ready with the tape. I shook my finger to slow him down. “Not yet”

“Tyler, let’s try that again. Whose cock do you worship?”

“I worship the cock of my Master and Master Jake.”

“That’s better. Too bad I still don’t believe you.”

Tyler grinned and looked at Jake and said “hotel porn slut.” Jake laughed at Tyler. “Sorry honey that won’t work anymore.” He duct taped Tyler’s mouth shut.

I smiled at Tyler. “Sorry buddy you’re going under my control eventually whether you like it or not. Otherwise you’ll just be tied up and gagged forever.”

Tyler glared at me and mmmphhed through his gag. “You may as well give in. You’ve helped me out anyway, it’s been a lot easier to put your roommates under. I know it’s just to help you relieve yourself. I mean forcing Chad to suck your cock? Wait until that’s what you’re forced to do. Luckily for you, you’re cute. You’ll stick around for a while here.”

He glared and tried to get out. I grabbed the sleeping gas and knocked him back out. Then I untaped his mouth and grabbed the force feeder. It would help me make him drink the induction drugs. I knew he wouldn’t drink it willingly. I put it over his mouth and waited for him to awake. I looked at Jake and said “thanks babe. Hopefully this will be over soon.”

Tyler woke up and I poured the drug into the force feeder and made him drink it. He tried not to, but he swallowed it. I put the tape back on, and poured another stronger drug down. I hated to do it, but I knew it’d be the only way. He started to go under. I could tell as it was a lot different than before. He eventually closed his eyes and went what seemed like fully under. I turned on the alarm and out his tapes on repeat. We left the lab and went into the bedroom to talk. I turned on the camera on the TV so we could watch Tyler in case he woke up

A few hours later Jake and I decided after a long two days, we needed some sleep. I had real patients to take care of tomorrow. In the morning I’d get up earlier to see if Tyler was ready. If he wasn’t I’d have to move some sessions around. I couldn’t leave him alone in the house with any of these guys.